3-10/01/14 Piken-Gunnars-Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maltor.2380

Maltor.2380

I would say: great matchup! Lot of guilds running around, even on EB, not PUG blobs only. Im in [XT] guild on Piken and today (6.01) we had so many good fights with [CoM], [IRON] and [MM]. CoM especially (you tough bast@rds) very nice teamwork and organisation, your statics just before combat changed our plans many times. It was nice to see GvG battles when other guild was flanking and one more other coming from another side. I remember that I saw XT+SFRJ vs all 3 your guilds in one time. That’s exactly what we r looking for – organised guild battles. Greetings from piken and I hope we meet again soon!

Feel free to discuss about current matchup in this topic guys.

Piken Square [VV], Necro, cmdr.
… gimme you loot ;)

(edited by Maltor.2380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Yeah i agree that is a very good matchup and the fact that we didn’t have a matchup thread proves that people enjoy more fighting in game and not at forums:)
Keep it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godspeed.7256

Godspeed.7256

Greeting all the foes we’ve meet this week. Defo a very interesting return and looking forward for more!

http://youtu.be/F6pRnhJDVsY

A vid from a few fights we had, keep the action going!

Godspeed Roleplayer
[RG] Red Guard
[Scnd] Second Law and [Rtrd] Retired Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Yeah good matchup but 1 thing.

Please keep it fair!

Attachments:

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Yeah i agree that is a very good matchup and the fact that we didn’t have a matchup thread proves that people enjoy more fighting in game and not at forums:)
Keep it up.

The main reason the thread was not made on the first day of the matchup is because we’re all waiting for the day ANet will shut down this section of the Forums.
Since this could happen any moment, people are a bit relentless to open new matchup threads.

Good matchup so far. You are really pushing GH to an extreme, we’ve had all maps queued for quite long today. Too bad NO ONE is in the OS though.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos