5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

IoJ has a larger NA playerbase than DR has a Oceanic playerbase.

Ofcourse; that’s been well-established – but DR has a larger NA playerbase than IoJ does – and regardless of this, the fact remains that IoJ’s prime-time is not during NA hours – hence why your previous statement was irrelevant; as prime-times are subjective to their servers.

There is no way that IoJ has more players in WvW during Oceanic prime time than NA prime time. It might seem that way because of how much points you make but that’s more because you are fighting absolutely nothing.

I’ve seen our main oceanic commander with a zerg of roughly 30-35; whilst another zerg of our’s was large enough to draw orange swords at a different part of the map. During this time we also had smaller groups hitting other borderlands consisting of 10-15 players.

Believe it or not; that’s my experience, and I generally play on a nightly basis (Australian time).

But thank you for questioning my experience with counting players.

EDIT: NOTE: I hope you’re not actually talking about reset night, though. Because it should be fairly obvious that all servers will have a larger amount of players during this time than, say, during the week.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ has a larger NA playerbase than DR has a Oceanic playerbase.

Ofcourse; that’s been well-established – but DR has a larger NA playerbase than IoJ does – and regardless of this, the fact remains that IoJ’s prime-time is not during NA hours – hence why your previous statement was irrelevant; as prime-times are subjective to their servers.

There is no way that IoJ has more players in WvW during Oceanic prime time than NA prime time. It might seem that way because of how much points you make but that’s more because you are fighting absolutely nothing.

I’ve seen our main oceanic commander with a zerg of roughly 30-35; whilst another zerg of our’s was large enough to draw orange swords at a different part of the map. During this time we also had smaller groups hitting other borderlands consisting of 10-15 players.

Believe it or not; that’s my experience, and I generally play on a nightly basis (Australian time).

But thank you for questioning my experience with counting players.

Agreed, IoJ fields upwards of 100 people total in all BL combined during Oceanic coverage, Zergs tending to be about 35-45 in all honesty.

Isle Of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

only time when score matters is when those players become arrogant and self-absorbed

If I may:

A 9k lead on ya’s and we’re not even bothering FC much.

Only one day after reset and we got the famous “We dont care about points!” Comment lol

An old classic:

you do know we’re kicking your butt’s during YOUR prime time right now, right? Don’t underestimate our aussies either..they’re what closed the 12k gap and actually gave us a lead of 5.5k. DR is just a bitter server, there is always an excuse as to why you lose be it zergs/double team/or exploits (not valid reasons since DR has double teamed and zergstomped IoJ plenty of times; although atleast from what I’ve seen you guys have the integrity to not use exploits) still however DR and DH have a far larger WvW population then IoJ does and the reason we’re beating DR right now is proof of our superior tactics.

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

By your definition, am I a good, bad, okay, or just noob/numb/dumb person?
Can you provide some positive DR role model for me? Deeply appreciated.

I never call anyone noob. I never call anyone dumb.

I may not know you for now, but let’s see, we can be friends online.

Who is the mesmer with Volcanus in your guild?

I want to 1v1 him.

Hey Drixie, you got a 1v1 challenge here. GL HF to both of you.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Well you are driving my point home. You definitely have more people in NA prime time than that.

See my last edit, please.

Also, drawing orange swords has nothing to do with the size of your zerg.

Drawing orange swords is a clear indicator that there are 25+ people in that particular area – but thank you for alerting me to the fact that you’re clearly not thinking beyond a particular obvious point.

Let’s all just try and have a bit of fun, hey? I don’t have anything against DR – but I’m starting to get sick of all the forum warriors trying to insult my home server, haha.

Also, if anybody sees me around (little asuran mesmer, white eyes, [roam] tag), feel free to hit me up and we can have a duel!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Tell him he can’t mass invis and run away this time though. And if he could drop me below 80% health that would be swell, makes it more interesting.

Give him a break, he was out of GW for 3 months and this is his first day. He was running from Garri to us when he got ambushed by DR. He still keep asking where hills while he was being killed by the enemies.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

No, he chose to chase me from SE camp for about 2 minutes before I noticed him. He engaged me.

Is that so, well you two must have a duel. I will tell him to check this forum when he logs in again.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mhackulit.6302

mhackulit.6302

No, he chose to chase me from SE camp for about 2 minutes before I noticed him. He engaged me.

Is that so, well you two must have a duel. I will tell him to check this forum when he logs in again.

im that mesmer dear sir…pm me anytime anywhere

Drixié of [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I must be missing something. IoJ here and everyone seems really nice in WvW. You can’t really blame us for playing at the times we do. I also have no idea why anyone would try and say that x server is bad because no one solo roams. That is just stupid. Heck I was solo roaming the last time I was on and got a few player kills, flipped some guard points (or w/e you call them, still kinda new), and killed some dolyaks. Obviously the zergs will stand out, but it doesn’t mean that is all the exists :/

Because i dont think DR realise that WvW is 24/7, they judge an entire server by the times that they play on! Not realising theres another 16-17 hours window where people are playing!

I know of a few people/commanders on IoJ that have been waiting for this moment, to finally stomp DR into the ground! Yes our NA cant keep up with you but just like crimmy and fell have said, that isnt our strong point. Im glad both FC and DR were trying to push out when they were wiped off the map, keeps things interesting!

And if DR doesnt care about points, stop defending and retaking your stuff then! Points are what make WvW whether you like it or not. Pugs look at the score if they see their team losing theyre more inclined to go PvE, but if your server is in the lead theyll most likely help! I personally have always cared about the score and thats just the way i am, i LOVE seeing blue everywhere on all the maps, and i love that we’re finally, after months, going to win a matchup! Dont hate on us for enjoying this week, dont be a party pooper!

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I saw [NoQQ] Last night in FC BL roaming, didnt end to well for me regardless to say :P

DR why must we start the name calling and poo flinging so early in our match up? At least DH and SF were respectful towards us. You all just act childish cause we night cap you. I guess ill need to repeat myself. It has happened to every server we’ve ever faced, not just you. and if you dont care about points so much, why must you complain about us night capping, and “Zerging”, our “Zergs” are still smaller then DHs ever were.

Talks about being respectful, meanwhile the kitten flinging was started by several members of IoJ who felt the need to chest thump their late night pvdoor as usual.

No one complained about night capping, we just responded to the kitten talking and chest thumping that you guys did after your night capping. Look at our threads with GoM, they night capped every day and no one cared cause they kept it quiet and even admitted that it was the only reason they were winning.

Yeah no, your boy Oozo complained before we even got to post a screenshot of the night capping. And i apoligize that we’re more vocal than GoM, and of course we’re winning because of our oceanic boys, isnt that obvious? NA guys try and keep the PPT equal with the other 2 servers then Oceanic roll in, get 400-500+ppt for 6-8 hours and thats how we get our score!

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I must be missing something. IoJ here and everyone seems really nice in WvW. You can’t really blame us for playing at the times we do. I also have no idea why anyone would try and say that x server is bad because no one solo roams. That is just stupid. Heck I was solo roaming the last time I was on and got a few player kills, flipped some guard points (or w/e you call them, still kinda new), and killed some dolyaks. Obviously the zergs will stand out, but it doesn’t mean that is all the exists :/

Because i dont think DR realise that WvW is 24/7, they judge an entire server by the times that they play on! Not realising theres another 16-17 hours window where people are playing!

I know of a few people/commanders on IoJ that have been waiting for this moment, to finally stomp DR into the ground! Yes our NA cant keep up with you but just like crimmy and fell have said, that isnt our strong point. Im glad both FC and DR were trying to push out when they were wiped off the map, keeps things interesting!

And if DR doesnt care about points, stop defending and retaking your stuff then! Points are what make WvW whether you like it or not. Pugs look at the score if they see their team losing theyre more inclined to go PvE, but if your server is in the lead theyll most likely help! I personally have always cared about the score and thats just the way i am, i LOVE seeing blue everywhere on all the maps, and i love that we’re finally, after months, going to win a matchup! Dont hate on us for enjoying this week, dont be a party pooper!

I still like red more :c

Isle Of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I love people who smash the US. They usually come from a country that wouldn’t exist without us.

Like the French helped America way back when?

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

“Yeah no, your boy Oozo complained before we even got to post a screenshot of the night capping”

Not to beat a dead horse Kinky but you posted a screenshot and Crimson did then about 6 posts later Ooze commented.

Edit: I could care less about night capping, this has gone on as long as MMO’s have been around and had PvP on a large scale… just wanted to point out you were a little off on your comment.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

“Yeah no, your boy Oozo complained before we even got to post a screenshot of the night capping”

Not to beat a dead horse Kinky but you posted a screenshot and Crimson did then about 6 posts later Ooze commented.

There was no bragging then, my post with the youtube link was just excitement, we’ve never capped all of EB on reset weekend! Im Blue da be de da ba di

Have a look again, the first screen shot bragging about our supa l33t pvdaw skeelz was in reply to Oozos comment

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I love people who smash the US. They usually come from a country that wouldn’t exist without us.

LIES! The French just gave us guns and fought Great Britain all around the world. But besides that they did nothing!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

To my server, IoJ.

I’ve noticed that we are getting a lot of new people, mostly PvErs. New commanders, and people relatively new to tactics and such. We just lost every keep to DR and FC(good job btw, it was very stressing trying to protect against both. My point is, i’m getting trashed talk a ton by new guys and commanders i have never seen, we weren’t working together for a lot of time! Hence why we lost Sm and keeps.

I’ve been commanding for months now, on IoJ’s good times and bad timesSo please, bear with me, LISTEN to me and commanders and do not trash talk me or anybody, we’re a team

Fun week, lets hope we keep it clean and have fun.

Cheers,
Espiritu De Noche

Commander Nachonix

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Seriously not trying to be hard headed here… but I dont see ooze commenting till after the videos and first two screen shots and the comment about turning ferg blue once Dr logs off.

Unless he has an alt account he posts with.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I know of a few people/commanders on IoJ that have been waiting for this moment, to finally stomp DR into the ground!

Just look at how hard you are stomping when you can’t just fight doors. So wait, you guys actually need commanders to put down flame rams / golems at empty keeps/towers? The few times I’ve seen DR have random late night coverage, 5-10 people have taken an entire map with 2 golems and no commander. But please keep patting yourself on the back about pvdoor victories, it makes the primetime stomping against even numbers that much more enjoyable.

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I know of a few people/commanders on IoJ that have been waiting for this moment, to finally stomp DR into the ground!

Just look at how hard you are stomping when you can’t just fight doors. So wait, you guys actually need commanders to put down flame rams / golems at empty keeps/towers? The few times I’ve seen DR have random late night coverage, 5-10 people have taken an entire map with 2 golems and no commander. But please keep patting yourself on the back about pvdoor victories, it makes the primetime stomping against even numbers that much more enjoyable.

We cop heat for ‘bragging’ about PvDooring…Yet you guys go on and brag about stomping us at our weakest moments? Hypocrisy akittens finest ladies and gentlemen

All i see is our 15k point lead…Wheres the DR fellas that said we would get stomped without DH to hide behind?

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Seriously not trying to be hard headed here… but I dont see ooze commenting till after the videos and first two screen shots and the comment about turning ferg blue once Dr logs off.

Unless he has an alt account he posts with.

No alt accounts. It’s really quite amazing how brazenly dishonest people can be.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Weakest moments indeed, a massive 50+ zerg on your BL while you lose it all and an even larger zerg on EB while you lose SM.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Weakest moments indeed, a massive 50+ zerg on your BL while you lose it all and an even larger zerg on EB while you lose SM.

So youre saying we have over 100 people in WvW at the moment over 2 maps? Thats hilarious. If you guys are beating those kind of odds, you deserve 700ppt.

BTW Strength doesnt always mean numbers, theres a lot of strategy in WvW too, especially siege placement. Where and when to attack, how to defend certain places. There is NO WAY Hills can be flipped if theres 50 people defending it…Unless you golem rush it without them noticing but even then thatll get scouted. So please put some logic into your post and dont over exaggerate it to put down our server.

And Irishhaf, i was saying my post wasnt bragging, it was excitement.
Crimmys post about out PPT and giving DR kitten was in reply to Oozos comment, hence why i said Oozo complained first.

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pod.2769

Pod.2769

Moronic Idiot Chest Thumping American here had a lot of fun tonight. Hoping we can quit talking about lame stuff like “coverage” and more about the “fights” or maybe even get some score updates.

Since we are generalizing whole populations I think everyone needs to go watch the documentary called Idiocracy. Despite taking place in America I believe it insinuates that the entire world is basically the same in their own special ways. After all the do bring up the UN who UNdid the kitten’s and their dinosaurs.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Norn warrior from DR [RegA]: Please don’t dance on my corpse :/

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

Because I will find you and make you eat dirt

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

So youre saying we have over 100 people in WvW at the moment over 2 maps? Thats hilarious. If you guys are beating those kind of odds, you deserve 700ppt.

BTW Strength doesnt always mean numbers, theres a lot of strategy in WvW too, especially siege placement. Where and when to attack, how to defend certain places. There is NO WAY Hills can be flipped if theres 50 people defending it…Unless you golem rush it without them noticing but even then thatll get scouted. So please put some logic into your post and dont over exaggerate it to put down our server.

I was referring to about 2 hours ago, and your bay was taken by a 10 man guild group while you defended your hills, and then your garrison was taken by a large golem group while you had at least 40 defending 20 at NW tower, and then Hills was taken shortly after while you tried to retake garrison. You easily had 50+ on that map, and since I was flipping between IoJ bl and EB I saw the size of the zerg that lost SM to Ferg and it was easily as big as the bl zerg. Continue to deny your lack of a NA primetime presence equal to that of us or ferg, whatever makes your late night pvdoor feel better.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Fair enough you dont see it as chest thumping… I think most were pointing at Crimsons comment about turning ferg blue after Dr logged off…

Either way people will see what they want to see im done for the night peace.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Vengeance sure is sweet ain’t it Joey? They think they will forget your face when they do those shenanigans.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I was referring to about 2 hours ago, and your bay was taken by a 10 man guild group while you defended your hills, and then your garrison was taken by a large golem group while you had at least 40 defending 20 at NW tower, and then Hills was taken shortly after while you tried to retake garrison. You easily had 50+ on that map, and since I was flipping between IoJ bl and EB I saw the size of the zerg that lost SM to Ferg and it was easily as big as the bl zerg. Continue to deny your lack of a NA primetime presence equal to that of us or ferg, whatever makes your late night pvdoor feel better.

The only way you can see the size of our zergs is if youre on our server. I havent been on GW2 all day but from experience im almost positive we dont have that many people on. Speaking from Australian time, we’re good in the morning, WvW population dies down around midday and then we pick up in Oceanic prime. Your post is mostly assumptions, but okay, whatever makes you losing to us feel better, be careful but, or you guys might come in 3rd this week <3

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Fair enough you dont see it as chest thumping… I think most were pointing at Crimsons comment about turning ferg blue after Dr logged off…

When i want to brag, youll know about it! And how is crimsons comment about turnin furg blue chest thumpin? Of course their stuff is going to turn blue when DR logs off!

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

LIES! The French just gave us guns and fought Great Britain all around the world. But besides that they did nothing!

Don’t know why you ladies are all twisted up. I’m just responding to the USA-bashing from the OP. Besides, giving France back their country 70 years ago probably made up for their world domination fight with the British 200+ years ago.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

Vengeance sure is sweet ain’t it Joey? They think they will forget your face when they do those shenanigans.

It is I am a softy when it comes to certain things like dueling upleveled people. But I have no mercy for those who dance or laugh at my dead body.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

[/quote]

I was referring to about 2 hours ago, and your bay was taken by a 10 man guild group while you defended your hills, and then your garrison was taken by a large golem group while you had at least 40 defending 20 at NW tower, and then Hills was taken shortly after while you tried to retake garrison. You easily had 50+ on that map, and since I was flipping between IoJ bl and EB I saw the size of the zerg that lost SM to Ferg and it was easily as big as the bl zerg. Continue to deny your lack of a NA primetime presence equal to that of us or ferg, whatever makes your late night pvdoor feel better.[/quote]

The only way you can see the size of our zergs is if youre on our server. I havent been on GW2 all day but from experience im almost positive we dont have that many people on. Speaking from Australian time, we’re good in the morning, WvW population dies down around midday and then we pick up in Oceanic prime. Your post is mostly assumptions, but okay, whatever makes you losing to us feel better, be careful but, or you guys might come in 3rd this week <3

[/quote]

yup yup yup

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Hello,

I was a little late getting this video out, but I thought some DR from the last match up might get a laugh out of it.

-Your Big Horse

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Hello,

I was a little late getting this video out, but I thought some DR from the last match up might get a laugh out of it.

-Your Big Horse

Hah, I can see my thief for a split second in that video. I remember that fight pretty well.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Eh, does anybody here or there realize that NA “prime time” on Friday after reset is 9am-3pm on Saturday in UTC +0800 timezone? Did I make my point earlier? And after the “NA prime time” or few hours after that, it’s Asia/Oceanic “prime time”, which I, or we, have no problem about that.

Time difference might be mindkitten for a lot of people… I frequently have to calculate and check my family and my close friends’ local time in New York, London, Groningen (Netherlands), Berlin, and home. Sometimes I still get it all wrong.

This is my LONG story…

Last night after reset (6pm~11pm PDT), I formed a party with another solo sieger, who is now in an one-man guild. I claimed the Garrison for my small guild and put buffs on it (after we defeated FC and IoJ at inner south tho, I’m just a new officer). I focused on Garrison’s sieges and upgrades then, running back and forth from NN camp to Garrison via NE, helped my party member and Bukems (at the bottom of page 2 here \~/ ) setting up decent sieges (ACs and even with a treb) in NE tower.

I ordered the walls and doors for Garrison, and someone ordered the 2nd worker in between. My Sylvari ele partner then went to Hills sieging it up. After I’ve done most of my works (building, refreshing) in north, I offered my help with another new party member to her (for she being female Sylvari named after “flower” in Welsh language).

She has finished some sieges at Hills, and wanna add 1 or 2 more ACs to strengthen south Hills. We fought with few others for NE camp on the way to north Hills , then, bang! we bumped into an easily 25+ IoJ group (orange swords later, immediately) near the road junction to Hills north gate. She and the other thief party member managed to sneak through the crowds. However, even with some proper sieges, we eventually lost our Hills. Small and large IoJ groups were everywhere in DR BL last night, in south, at Bay, at Hills, at NW tower, at NE tower…

Right, we were not outmanned, but we lost to a huge number of IoJ, which I’ve never seen before (hence earlier posts), and I think there were at least 30-40+ IoJ in our BL. We didn’t fight stupidly, at least 4-5 tactical-minded siegers on map setting up sieges to help our team. Still, we lost badly. (Some of our borderland defense people may argue that last night we had serious problems with commanding and following tho.)

I logged out and went to bed at 11pm. It was not so much fun, for me, running all around, trying to get through the zerg to man the sieges, fighting a rather large group, or roaming (kill yaks and nodes) then got jumped or chased by 5-man guild group.

Woke up around 4am, took a peek into WvW map. Somehow our people almost recovered our homeland, and Garrison was still claimed by my guild. Theoden, Alkmst, and McDingus were on the map. Nevertheless, we lost our entire map to IoJ 90mins later.

I was so frustrated last night and this early morning. The most frustrating part was after we lost our map this morning, someone in TS shouted at two of us stayed at Hills trebbing SE tower and reporting the progress in the map chat – we both were actually in the BL channel. I placed Hills superior treb and the superior AC guarding it earlier with the help of all hands on the map. I and we, our small group, got wiped by 10-15+ IoJ earlier and later. The trebber was on all night after reset, and I was so tired of all the fights recently.

Then I checked the forum…………

Personally I spent 35-40+ skill points on superior sieges this week and in recent weeks, also the silver and gold sunk into camps, towers, and keeps upgrades. I don’t know if it’s something or nothing. However, I’ve hit my own siege limits and I am now kinda bored and broke. (People who know me, I am still much richer than before, ie. 5G then xD)

(^ TL; DR. then please read the following)

I guess that now I need to find myself some fun with my WvW buddies on the field. Fun is the keyword, rather than points. (still sad to see something blue tho)

I’m so glad that FC actually have fun with DR people from [SoCo] on reset night. I paid a visit to your camps around noon with my former guildie, now a mesmer in [EDGE]. We two left IoJ BL and went there because you were playing in DR’s south yard. Had a blast at NW camp defending it from your small group several times in a span of maybe 10mins.

Eh, why am I writing all these?! Send, anyway.

Edit: add screenshots at 04:02 and 05:42, Saturday early morning, NA Pacific Time.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I do believe you should read the original post again, and work on your comprehensive reading/interpretation skills my friend.

What I implied is that quiet frankly…IoJ has waited patiently for a chance against DR without a mega server in the mix, and now we have it. So of course we went straight for you on reset. All the while FC had their own BL for most of the night, without anyone on IoJ even considering hitting them….until boredom set it. Know why? Four plus months of DR talking crap about IoJ. Once we were done flipping DR, we poked a bit at FC. And took their keep. Not the map. Just the keep. Then we left.

Don’t take it persona….nevermind. Do take it personal. Clearly the people on IoJ have. And of course, have clearly made DR the primary target.

Sorry our NA players aren’t up to par vs your superior golem rushes. Sorry your Oceanic’s aren’t up to par vs IoJ. But you don’t see the IoJ Oceanics calling you NA lads Night Shift (See what I did there? We’re sleeping while you’re doing your thing). No. We don’t need to call names. We just compromise. And make the best of the situation. And by best…I mean really frickin good. Contrary to popular belief DR does have a Oceanic presence….FC has an even bigger one. However…that’s IoJ’s claim to fame. And we will claim it accordingly.

24 hours in a day mate. Timezones. Etc. We have our strong points. You have yours. According to the numbers…..our strong points are a bit better than what you have.

Is it that difficult to understand? Seriously?

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

fun night, really like this match up

Pink Sylvari FTW!

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Hello,

-Your Big Horse

Hah, I can see my thief for a split second in that video. I remember that fight pretty well.

lol. Yeah it was a fun fight

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

From an objective point of view (imagine you’re on any server in the match right now), is this not a better match up than any of us have seen in months?

Yes. Indeed it is. Dr is doing work. FC is doing work. IoJ….is doing work.

I’d like to take this moment to thank Anet for finally giving us low tier strugglers a kitten decent match instead of months of more struggle mode.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

My reading skills are just fine, my writing skills need work… (to far removed from school I guess) I was trying to say that statement could easily be misunderstood and most likely prompted the responses that seemed to have kitten ed everyone off.

Either way Im done with it, have fun.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

But you don’t see the IoJ Oceanics calling you NA lads Night Shift (See what I did there? We’re sleeping while you’re doing your thing). No. We don’t need to call names. We just compromise. And make the best of the situation. And by best…I mean really frickin good. Contrary to popular belief DR does have a Oceanic presence….FC has an even bigger one. However…that’s IoJ’s claim to fame. And we will claim it accordingly.

24 hours in a day mate. Timezones. Etc. We have our strong points. You have yours. According to the numbers…..our strong points are a bit better than what you have.

Is it that difficult to understand? Seriously?

This +1

Isle Of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

From an objective point of view (imagine you’re on any server in the match right now), is this not a better match up than any of us have seen in months?

Yes. Indeed it is. Dr is doing work. FC is doing work. IoJ….is doing work.

I’d like to take this moment to thank Anet for finally giving us low tier strugglers a kitten decent match instead of months of more struggle mode.

/lol

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/26-4-DR-NSP-GoM/
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/5-3-DR-NSP-GoM/

Speaking of narrow-minded earlier?

Irishhaf/Deritt, sorry, I was dumb. I’m with you now.

Well, you are definitely not the same IoJ we were facing in T6 weeks or months ago.

Same server. Just a more equal match as there is no mega population server camping us both. Sorry it’s not working out the way you hoped.

A 9k lead on ya’s and we’re not even bothering FC much. Except their garrison. Ahh…the naysayers that said they’d roll IoJ without us having DH to “hide behind”.

For those Forum Warriors..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o

Well here we are again (Flame Wars 2)
(Flame war) It’s always such a pleasure
Remember when you tried to kill (not only) me (more than) twice?

Oh how we laughed and laughed
Except I wasn’t laughing
Under the circumstances, I’ve been shockingly nice

You want your free WXP and points?
Take it~
That’s what I’m counting on

I used to want you kitten
but
Now I only want you gone…

This should be a farewell song at the end of the WvW week tho.

I do believe you should read the original post again, and work on your comprehensive reading/interpretation skills my friend.

I went through all the posts again. I’m sorry that English is not my mother tongue, so I might get something completely wrong, or misunderstood some deep profound humour, sarcasm or puns.

But this clip particularly, after your comments up there…

For those Forum Warriors..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

With that tone and quite (successful) annoying acting, what were you expecting??

That’s why I replied with the song clip and modified lyrics, and I tried to explain or present my arguments clearly later. Apparently I should save all my crap and maybe just end there directly with the face…

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

God Im so kitten ed at the fact that NO IoJ solo roam. Like maybe .001% (aka 2 people on the server). Even the half wit almost decent players all roam in groups of 4 at least, so you know, they can kill those solo roaming pests without having to worry about losing! Unfortunately they still lose a lot.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

IoJ can spout all they want about how they win with “equal numbers,” but literally 10 of us held Lowlands against a 50+ zerg. I haven’t yet encountered an IoJ that has gone solo, and even with their superior numbers they glitch and send spies to our servers. Now I remember why I hated being in a match with you guys.

Still love FC, you guys are well coordinated and could give us a hard time without bringing 50+ to the battle!

The Art of Roaming [gank]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

God Im so kitten ed at the fact that NO IoJ solo roam. Like maybe .001% (aka 2 people on the server). Even the half wit almost decent players all roam in groups of 4 at least, so you know, they can kill those solo roaming pests without having to worry about losing! Unfortunately they still lose a lot.

Are you the asura guardian that kicked our butts at ss Sat afternoon? DRBL
I am the incompetent Char Warrior that was trying to run away most of the time.
We were laughing in map chat about how you kicked our butts. Great job and a /bow from me. Could you pm me what you are running? I mostly support on my guardian, but would love to solo roam a bit when not scouting. Still a noob though.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

IoJ can spout all they want about how they win with “equal numbers,” but literally 10 of us held Lowlands against a 50+ zerg. I haven’t yet encountered an IoJ that has gone solo, and even with their superior numbers they glitch and send spies to our servers. Now I remember why I hated being in a match with you guys.

Still love FC, you guys are well coordinated and could give us a hard time without bringing 50+ to the battle!

YAWN More complaining, i guess were all supposed to run around in pairs? Keep patting yourself on the back for wrecking pug’s SO MUCHZ SKILLLLZZZ ZOMG. I guess when we took your bay and held off DR + FC at the same time and capped on reset night (we go [HARD]), we were doing something wrong? I mean heck u guy’s do have a penchant for running in as pair’s and getting wiped lol.. So tired of the complaining from DR, i run FRAP’s quite alot and have plenty of footage of you guy’s getting crapped on.. 3 of us engaged 8+ (after u chased us across the lake) and u got not only wiped, but the 1 or 2 that lived ran away then ran back and got wiped. Show some testicular fortitude and some dignity, heck reset night someone from FC hopped on our TS and thanked us for the good fights, that’s called class! Im done posting in this thread, the forum warrior’s are a joke lol (ZOMG WE HAZ SPYS? what a joke..). Prop’s to FC.

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Thank you to all the IOJ/FC who have been running in the mornings the last 2 days. We have had a ton of fun. The morning is a nice change of pace before all the craziness starts with tons of ppl and we are enjoying it :O)

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

YAWN More complaining, i guess were all supposed to run around in pairs? Keep patting yourself on the back for wrecking pug’s SO MUCHZ SKILLLLZZZ ZOMG. I guess when we took your bay and held off DR + FC at the same time and capped on reset night (we go [HARD]), we were doing something wrong? I mean heck u guy’s do have a penchant for running in as pair’s and getting wiped lol.. So tired of the complaining from DR, i run FRAP’s quite alot and have plenty of footage of you guy’s getting crapped on.. 3 of us engaged 8+ (after u chased us across the lake) and u got not only wiped, but the 1 or 2 that lived ran away then ran back and got wiped. Show some testicular fortitude and some dignity, heck reset night someone from FC hopped on our TS and thanked us for the good fights, that’s called class! Im done posting in this thread, the forum warrior’s are a joke lol (ZOMG WE HAZ SPYS? what a joke..). Prop’s to FC.

Lol if you have all that footage, then where is it? Sure we get crapped on by IoJ.. when they have 3x our numbers in the battle. I wasn’t there reset night so I cannot say anything, but I highly doubt with equal numbers IoJ was able to hold. You guys go HARD? More like you go down HARD.

Haven’t seen any spies this match, but I know for a fact that in previous matches you guys have sent spies (HARD officer admitted to it)

I’ll be having fun roaming in IoJ BL for the rest of this match if you need me, you guys give good loot.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

I feel like all servers complain about the same stuff. All servers glitch/bug/hack, all servers send spies, all servers are filled with baddies, all servers are just ‘free bags’ and have tons of up-levels, and all servers don’t solo-roam and and only zerg. These complaints are made about every server in every WvW thread ever made since the beginning of this game. Either all servers actually DO do that, or people are just trying to find things to talk smack/complain about.

CD