5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Definitely been a fun match up so far. Highlight of my day today was when we (DR) managed to storm SM, catching IoJ off guard.

Yep. sucker punch to the gonads. I’d find a cool GIF with that caption on it, but i’m lazy.

^my “no chance at upgrades” comment above was proven with another nut-punch by 25-30 FC when the gates were almost done at stonemist, and apparently our northern scout took a bio break xD

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Fc guys you confuse me so much.. You Consistently hit IoJ, and we only hit you after you hit us. Meanwhile DR continues, day after freaking day to flip every single one of your BL keep and you are concerned only about hitting us. Can you please enlighten me on your logic :l

There is no logic on FC, you must have us confused with someone else. We are normally outnumbered 3 to 1 on our own BL. Quite a few times I have seen outmanned in our own BL.

There is normally nothing we can do to stop DR from flipping our whole BL, pretty much whenever they want, and no one seems to care. I personally have not been to ioj BL yet this week, its simply too exhausting trying to keep up with our BL with the thin crew we have to work with. Our population of dedicated and competent WvW folks is so razor thin, we do what we can with what we got.

Rooting for you guys to hit 2nd place now, regardless keep it up. You FC guys are awesome to play against

Isle Of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: LunaticFate.1429

LunaticFate.1429

Prefer to look at it as a cup check, Gavin, not a sucker punch. All in good fun, of course.

Rae Vroengart – lolwut Guardian
Gryn Flameheart – Glass Boomstick
Loyal warrior of DR

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Wow good job Devona! Good thing you guys have 10x our numbers otherwise you might have a problem. Oh my god its almost like IoJ’s night crew! But no worries, you have 10x our numbers, right

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Eesh I’d pay cash for some decent oceanics on this server. Getting tired of all these clowns strutting around like they’re something special because they have some aussies that really like ramming barely defended towers.

Not that DR is anything special either, as it slowly dies little by little. Seriously, if we had some kiwis, I’m sure we’d be able to lure some of our fairweathers out of wherever the frell fairweathers like to hide. (Not too sure how a flightless bird is supposed to help us in WvW though, but eh, better than nothing.)

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Fergs thanks for all the loot bags while trying to take your garrison back. Should stop bunching up in that corner when our DDLG zerg keeps coming back.

http://i.imgur.com/ozly49O.jpg?1

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Fergs thanks for all the loot bags while trying to take your garrison back. Should stop bunching up in that corner when our DDLG zerg keeps coming back.

Oh oh ! Look at you! Take a 60 man zerg and wipe a 30 man zerg and show off your loot bags OMG IM SO JEALOUS YORUE SO PRO IC ANT EVEN HIDE HOW JEALOUS I AM OF HOW GOOD YOU ARE

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reality.1025

Reality.1025

And just think all those loot bags were little Fergies skittering about just 6 seconds before…

Human Warrior – Kelarris Good Fights [GF]
Charr Guardian – Kelarrasaurus
Sylvari Engineer – Reyarden

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Lets play the game, how long does it take HARD to take a paper bay with 0 supply when they have a 40 man group vs 15 DR. Will be posting updates. So far 3 catas and 4 arrow carts on HARD side gone.

Edit 2: Currently Trebbing a paper wall with 3 trebs from SW tower. Pictures to follow soon

Edit 3: After losing the trebs with 40 people in the tower they realized it was a paper keep again and just zerged rams, currently in inner. Total siege time of 45 minutes so far.

Edit 4: An hour later they managed to will themselves through 2 very strong paper gates with only 8 flame rams and pull to victory through the horde of DR defenders to claim Bay keep in the name of IoJ!

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by CrazyCanuck.4265)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Good thing you had twice as many people as us. It would have been a challenge otherwise.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Lets play the game, how long does it take HARD to take a paper bay with 0 supply when they have a 40 man group vs 15 DR. Will be posting updates. So far 3 catas and 4 arrow carts on HARD side gone.

Lets play the game, how long does it take DR to take a paper bay with 0 supply when they have a 60 man group vs 10 FC. Will be posting updates.. oh wait.. it took 45 minutes.
DR, you are no kittening better than IoJ in my eyes.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

My personal favorite part was when DR was defending the north inner gate of bay and let us take down the south gate and kill the lord without anyone noticing. Should stop bunching up in that corner with your DDLG zerg without realizing the other doors are under attack.

FC- TCCP

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: xxNACx.3820

xxNACx.3820

Oh oh ! Look at you! Take a 60 man zerg and wipe a 30 man zerg and show off your loot bags OMG IM SO JEALOUS YORUE SO PRO IC ANT EVEN HIDE HOW JEALOUS I AM OF HOW GOOD YOU ARE

First you say 30 then you say 10 so which is it?

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Edit 2: Currently Trebbing a paper wall with 3 trebs from SW tower. Pictures to follow soon

Edit 3: After losing the trebs with 40 people in the tower they realized it was a paper keep again and just zerged rams, currently in inner. Total siege time of 45 minutes so far.

Edit 4: An hour later they managed to will themselves through 2 very strong paper gates with only 8 flame rams and pull to victory through the horde of DR defenders to claim Bay keep in the name of IoJ!

Seems like you’re having a blast typing out a documentary . We have 21. 3-4 pugs. Just before we got to bay we were fighting a few ad/qq/btsy. Didn’t know they were gone.

Shock

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Seems like you’re having a blast typing out a documentary . We have 21. 3-4 pugs. Just before we got to bay we were fighting a few ad/qq/btsy. Didn’t know they were gone.

21. I lold. adnoqqbsty had 10-15 running and your group was easily 2-3 times larger than them, your zerg was consistently popping swords with just attacking 1 person or doors. Accounting for 5 or so people not participating in attacking, that means you had at least 30+. And regardless of the numbers, how do you justify the joke of the siege placement that you were commanding (catas for gates, trebs for reinforced walls when the gates are paper).

Edit: Ya, thats definitely 21 people. 10 seconds before the tail end of them made orange swords killing one DR.

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by CrazyCanuck.4265)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

ShockStun.7453

21. I lold. adnoqqbsty had 10-15 running and your group was easily 2-3 times larger than them, your zerg was consistently popping swords with just attacking 1 person or doors. Accounting for 5 or so people not participating in attacking, that means you had at least 30+. And regardless of the numbers, how do you justify the joke of the siege placement that you were commanding (catas for gates, trebs for reinforced walls when the gates are paper).

IDK where you got 40. We did not field that many players on this map. Treb was for the 2 treb that were placed on your walls.

Shock

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

ShockStun.7453

Edit: Ya, thats definitely 21 people. 10 seconds before the tail end of them made orange swords killing one DR.

That is about 20. We were balled up. We are also outmanned during that time.

Shock

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

I know what you IoJ and DR are all thinking: “Ok so who on FC was drunk tonight? Rams on enemy walls, ram wall defense, suicide jumping commanders leading 20 people to their death through fall damage.. wth?”.

A better question is, “Who on FC WAS NOT drunk tonight?”

looks around to see not a single hand raised

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

I know what you IoJ and DR are all thinking: “Ok so who on FC was drunk tonight? Rams on enemy walls, ram wall defense, suicide jumping commanders leading 20 people to their death through fall damage.. wth?”.

You’re totally drunk that shows DR with a ramwall. EVERYONE is drunk.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

You’re totally drunk that shows DR with a ramwall. EVERYONE is drunk.

Nay, we whipped those rams all the way up there ourselves. I should know, three of them or so were mine!

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I’d just like to point out that whoever the Devona’s Rest thief was that STOLE A GOLEM BLUEPRINT outside of FC’s tower in front of your spawn just now is an absolute jerk. Seriously? Stealing BLUEPRINTS that people are donating to a commander?

You effectively just stole 1 gold. This is not okay. This is a new low for your server. I’m disgusted by this. As if you would steal items from other players. I don’t like resulting to name-calling, but you’re absolute scum.

Stealing is not okay.

First you guys start placing spies on our server, now you’re stealing blueprints when people are donating them? I wouldn’t be surprised if you start exploiting next. Are you so insecure about your server that you feel the need to result to such things? This is not in the spirit of World vs World. You’re just getting worse and worse as a server.

noice

(edited by mexay.3902)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Beloved FC,

We’re not reflipping what DR owned for the points, honestly we don’t need them. We’re doing it so you can have them back. And DR gets no credit. They did the same thing to us many months upon months (hiding from the threat and farming the 3rd place defenseless server), so we’ve decided to return the favor…in our own way. Preventing them from holding it all night, and getting it back to the rightful owners who may normally be a little worried about even trying. Anyone in a server in such a position who has the gonads to even try to WvW, deserves a bit of credit. IoJ has been there and done that. You guys have your BL back now. Good. DR doesnt. And you can beat them. We gain nothing from doing this, other than seeing their points drop, and yours rise.

I won’t name names, but I’ve notified a FC player or two. Yes we took your stuff, that DR had already took. But you may kindly have it back. For the points. You can pull out of this deficit. IoJ has done it more than I can count. For those involved, yea…we remember. No we wont forget. But we’re not gonna be tools about it and watch DR crush the morale of a server with a significantly lower population like they did to us when they couldn’t beat the first place server (EB, SBI. Mag, DH, AR, SF, etc). Hell…I won’t even say you’re welcome. We know they do it. Ask Belittled.

We admire the heart, tenacity, and relentlessness of FC. You’re not snotty on the forums (IoJ may be guilty of that, but we have our reasons), you’re not /emote spamming everytime you 5v1 someone and win, you’re not crying this that or the other. You guys are the most respectful bros we’ve ever been against. And it’s real crappy to know that if DR isn’t checked, they’ll depend on FC for points. The"FC Emmisary" who came on to TS reset night to thank us for an awesome match on behalf of FC bros…that’s the coolest and most respectful thing I’ve ever seen in GW2. And many, many people took notices. Goodonyas as the Aussies would say. Keep up the good fight.

Now oh so quiet DR knows, IoJ never forgets.

And who’s really playing for second now?

V/R
CM

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Dude, the only reason IoJ was in third place was because the green servers had enough off-hour coverage to negate your off-hour coverage and your NA presence was not as strong as the other two servers. The server with the best off-hour coverage wins all of the match-ups up and down the ladder. If a server has a significant off-hour coverage advantage then the matchup is typically a blowout.

The score is about coverage. Period. The side with a significant coverage advantage not only gets to take undefended towers and keeps but gets to upgrade them and siege them up while most of the population is asleep or at work. The off-hour window is much longer than the primetime window, so the huge PPT advantage gained during off-hours rolls in many more points than leading the PPT during primetime.

The above is so freaking obvious and true, I honestly don’t understand why people even give a kitten about the scoreboard.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mage Sage.8249

Mage Sage.8249

Beloved FC,

We’re not reflipping what DR owned for the points, honestly we don’t need them. We’re doing it so you can have them back. And DR gets no credit. They did the same thing to us many months upon months (hiding from the threat and farming the 3rd place defenseless server), so we’ve decided to return the favor…in our own way. Preventing them from holding it all night, and getting it back to the rightful owners who may normally be a little worried about even trying. Anyone in a server in such a position who has the gonads to even try to WvW, deserves a bit of credit. IoJ has been there and done that. You guys have your BL back now. Good. DR doesnt. And you can beat them. We gain nothing from doing this, other than seeing their points drop, and yours rise.

I won’t name names, but I’ve notified a FC player or two. Yes we took your stuff, that DR had already took. But you may kindly have it back. For the points. You can pull out of this deficit. IoJ has done it more than I can count. For those involved, yea…we remember. No we wont forget. But we’re not gonna be tools about it and watch DR crush the morale of a server with a significantly lower population like they did to us when they couldn’t beat the first place server. Hell…I won’t even say you’re welcome.

We admire the heart, tenacity, and relentlessness of FC. You’re not snotty on the forums (IoJ may be guilty of that, but we have our reasons), you’re not /emote spamming everytime you 5v1 someone and win, you’re not crying this that or the other. You guys are the most respectful bros we’ve ever been against. And it’s real crappy to know that if DR isn’t checked, they’ll depend on FC for points. The"FC Emmisary" who came on to TS reset night to thank us for an awesome match on behalf of FC bros…that’s the coolest and most respectful thing I’ve ever seen in GW2. And many, many people took notices. Goodonyas as the Aussies would say. Keep up the good fight.

Now oh so quiet DR knows, IoJ never forgets.

V/R
CM

I love how condescending someone can be when they’re being so transparently passive-aggressive. Supplicating FC is about all IoJ can do, but it shouldn’t be difficult, you’ve done that for every other server that shared a matchup with us, right?

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

You don’t understand Oozo? Reference 90% of the posts from our past matches over the course of 5-6 months with DR people curb stomping IoJ on the forums to see why it matters. It may not matter to you, or those posting may only care because they were winning. But all the “ioj plays for second” or “Ioj hides behind the mega server in 1st place” crap is out the window. And 99% of the time that was DR’s excuse for being in third vs IoJ (as rare as it may have been).

Regardless as to the truth in any of the past remarks, the things said about IoJ clearly mattered to the players on IoJ.

Otherwise….you might just be in…dare I say it…first.

Also, you’re insanely more naive than ever before imagined if you think DR never capitalized off of IoJ’s off hours. Then bragged about it.

Point being, whats the excuse now?

It’s DR vs IoJ as far as most of us are concerned. Lets flip through the other 6 pages and see how many screenshots show IOJ flipping anything FC owned. Please? There’s what? One or maybe two where we even dipped into FC’s corner on EB. Maybe the same of IoJ taking FC BL? Whereas between the point in time that I posted to beloved FC, DR has already retaken half of the scoreboard on FC BL, keeps, towers, and camps combined, while working on another keep. You have a couple camps (roamers I know) on IoJ.

Again, who’s yet again capitalizing on the “lowbie population” server? DR is. Same as you’ve done to us for almost half of a year.

For a server that plays for second, and has earned the majority (READ: and I do mean Majority) of our points from DR….the last 6 months of KITTEN DR has had to say about IOJ….We’re doing pretty kitten good with that 45k lead. Not bad for trying for second eh? We don’t even bother with FC unless quiet frankly the natives get a bit out of control.

And even if you do beat FC, I pray to the six that they rally their tails off to slap you out of second in the upcoming days. If you do beat them out for second…well….DR plays for second. And at least everyone else knows it.
If you place third, thank karma. Pun intended.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

You don’t understand Oozo? Reference 90% of the posts from our past matches over the course of 5-6 months with DR people curb stomping IoJ on the forums to see why it matters. It may not matter to you, or those posting may only care because they were winning. But all the “ioj plays for second” or “Ioj hides behind the mega server in 1st place” crap is out the window. And 99% of the time that was DR’s excuse for being in third vs IoJ (as rare as it may have been).

Regardless as to the truth in any of the past remarks, the things said about IoJ clearly mattered to the players on IoJ.

Otherwise….you might just be in…dare I say it…first.

Also, you’re insanely more naive than ever before imagined if you think DR never capitalized off of IoJ’s off hours. Then bragged about it.

Point being, whats the excuse now?

They deliberately lose their match to go down a tier?

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Naw which DR fella said IoJ’s borderland defense was poor?

You guys are in FCs borderlands being a menace meanwhile your hills gets 5 manned?

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

It’s a flaw in the game, but when there is a dominant server (which seems to be the case more often than not) the other two servers really have no choice but to play for second. People complaining about getting 2v1d bother me almost as much as people who post 600+ PPT screenshots taken in the early morning or during work hours.

The WvW scoring/ladder system is pretty much broken and people just seem take it out on each other. The only thing that really matters are the times when all three servers have a healthy population and things have seemed pretty competitive during those times.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiLENT.2346

SiLENT.2346

My favorite part about this post, is that in vent 4-5 hours ago, I was in vent saying how some DR player was gunna kitten about how outnumbered they were when we had equal numbers. Low and behold, you continue to make up an excuse for not winning against IoJ. How about you get that kitten out of your kitten and accept the fact that you aren’t winning against a server that you have an issue with.

Its obvious your server has decent players who are willing to accept that this is a game but every time i look at this forum, all i see is you(along with a select few other DR) whining/making excuses as to why you aren’t winning. Christ sakes, i see all thes screen shots you post about trying to prove us wrong, but they are all coincidental pictures with twisted words. How about you get your kitten straight and stop being a forum warrior. You only make yourself look like that big of a kitten.

also attachment for the lulz

Attachments:

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger
Jayce Of Piltover – Warrior

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

when there is a dominant server (which seems to be the case more often than not) the other two servers really have no choice but to play for second.

Oh so now you guys are playing for second
I swear i saw a DR guy say you lot never play for second
You guys get confusing!

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

IoJ/DR/SF.

Lets have some fun. Make it so Anet. SF hates IoJ for “playing for second” and I’m sure DR has a bit of disdain for SF taking their spot in T6. DR/IoJ is pretty much like a divorce gone terribly wrong. Those three together would melt a server. But it would be equal enough to be fun for all.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

when there is a dominant server (which seems to be the case more often than not) the other two servers really have no choice but to play for second.

You guys get confusing!

When there is a server with superior off-hour coverage the other two servers are going to be playing for second. The winner of this matchup is a foregone conclusion.

Furthermore, it’s really not intelligent to assume that I speak for all of DR or that anyone else does. I personally don’t blame IoJ or any other server for playing for second when there is a dominant (via coverage) server in the matchup.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

SiLENT.2346

You guys get confusing!

When there is a server with superior off-hour coverage the other two servers are going to be playing for second. The winner of this matchup is a foregone conclusion.

Furthermore, it’s really not intelligent to assume that I speak for all of DR or that anyone else does. I personally don’t blame IoJ or any other server for playing for second when there is a dominant server in the matchup.

Then don’t speak at all, problem solved.

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

You guys get confusing!

Furthermore, it’s really not intelligent to assume that I speak for all of DR or that anyone else does. I personally don’t blame IoJ or any other server for playing for second when there is a dominant server in the matchup.

Yeah, so if someone doesn’t claim to be speaking for the entire server then they just shouldn’t speak at all. Brilliant.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

SiLENT.2346

You guys get confusing!

Yeah, so if someone doesn’t claim to be speaking for the entire server then they just shouldn’t speak at all. Brilliant.

Nearly all the stuff i see from DR includes words like “we” and “us” which includes some of your posts. At this point you’re just making up excuses. I still stand by my previous statement.

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

You guys get confusing!

Nearly all the stuff i see from DR includes words like “we” and “us” which includes some of your posts. At this point you’re just making up excuses. I still stand by my previous statement.

What exactly am I making excuses for?

When I say “we” or “us” I’m referring to the people I play with and even then I would never presume to speak for all of them on something which is a matter of opinion and not a matter of fact.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

V/R
CM

I love how condescending someone can be when they’re being so transparently passive-aggressive. Supplicating FC is about all IoJ can do, but it shouldn’t be difficult, you’ve done that for every other server that shared a matchup with us, right?

Condescending? Transparent? On no sweet pants. If you’d done you’re homework you’d know how much anger IoJ has for DR.

The difference between our anger, and any other anger on a server is that the angry people here are the ones that stuck it out. We’ve been here a while. Most since beta. Read the rest of the posts. Read the other threads. Do some homework. We didn’t jump ship on free transfers to the “winning servers”. We stuck it out to make the best of what remained. There’s a very, very good reason that we’re all as close as we are. Tier 1 server…to T6 random matchup. All the while getting farmed by DR. As we had the lesser people…but the most heart. Are you following yet?

If you still feel the urge to patronize, put yourself in the shoes of someone who’s been belittled (see what I did there guys) by DR for a very long time. Multiply that by a few hundred. Still in those shoes? I hope so. Then you’ll be as motivated as IoJ is.

As far as Suplicating…lol. Read the above. Most of the players on IoJ want you (DR) to lose in every sense of the word. To the extent that some of us (IoJ) would flip anything DR takes from FC, and hand it right back to FC without defending it. And a courtesy “get it, we’re gone”. At this point…you don’t deserve the points anymore.

Done it against any server we’ve been against together? Yea. Sure. We helped EB,SBI, Zergumma, DH, SF, AR, etc win. Are you new here?

For the third time, whats your excuse to losing to IoJ now? You can’t “throw matches” and drop tiers anymore. DR can’t say we’re playing for second. DR can’t say that IoJ has more points because of a 6 hour time span when oceanics roll what they want and DR sleeps. DR can’t say IoJ hides behind a 1st place server and preys on DR’s off time anymore. Quiet frankly, I’m sure that a few or more players on IoJ would love to farm you for once…for weeks on end.

Dat Karma.

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

FC you should be careful. I roam around your area a lot, every night some guys have added me into their party and just told me where you guys all are. SPYS! SPYS! SPYS!

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

DR can’t say that IoJ has more points because of a 6 hour time span when oceanics roll what they want and DR sleeps

LOLwat. That’s exactly why you’re winning.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

DR can’t say that IoJ has more points because of a 6 hour time span when oceanics roll what they want and DR sleeps

Unbelievable, isn’t it?

Click below to enlarge the image. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what’s going on in this matchup.

Attachments:

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

You’re new too?
How many matches has IoJ had against DR? How many times did DR run mouths about beating IoJ getting kicked out of a tier? DR outlasted and beat IoJ against servers listed in previous post. IoJ always dropped tiers before DR met their eventual demise…with no outmanned server to farm points off of like they do now against FC.

The only time anyone ever cried about the Oceanic (Forever IoJ) presence, and the 4-6 hour coverage gap was when IoJ put DR in third.

So you’re telling me. That out of 24 hours in a day, IoJ is winning because of DR not having an Oceanic presence?

When IoJ & DR finally dropped low enough in the tiers, against weaker servers, the oceanic presence made ALL of the difference? Because when IoJ finally outlasted DR in a tier…since December…and DR dropped to T7…is because of those few minute hours?

It’s Wednesday. Reset was Friday. 45k+ lead. Because of those few hours? Amirite?

Five days. Six hours at most (being generous) per night means 30 hours since reset. 45,000+ point lead. DR rarely being outmanned as shown more than once (from an oceanic player: more by FC than IoJ)…that’s where the lead came from? After all this time coming in third…suddenly IoJ is winning because of this?

Also, weekdays…as pointed out earlier…DR farming the 3rd place server with zero presence for points.

Still that Oceanic gap?

/YouGotJokes

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Unbelievable, isn’t it?

Click below to enlarge the image. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what’s going on in this matchup.

i would LOVE for DR to get some oceanic guys.

Before you guys couldnt stomp us and said we were hiding behind/leeching off the zerg server, now that we’re dominating its all of a sudden only because our oceanics?
Our NA guys still hold up well against your peak times, we’re still able to 5 man your keeps when you have a good 25+ people on.

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night, keep coming up with the excuses.

At least us on IoJ know who in the end is the better server <3

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Dude, the attachment below does not lie. Do you understand the implications of the graphic below? If not, I can try to explain it to you.

Attachments:

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Dude, the attachment below does not lie. Do you understand the implications of the graphic below? If not, I can try to explain it to you.

Even if your Oceanic force was just as strong as ours…the matchups will still be even, your NA cannot dominate us enough for it to mean nothing, Oceanic time is definatly our strongest, it is what gets us a lot of points, but without our NA strength, it wont be enough.

Oceanic gets PPT on the board
NA holds what PPT they can

Both are huge factors to why we’re winning.

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Had a crazy duel with Tempest from [Arc]…
took a good 30 mins if not more… too bad it was 5:20 am, it coulda went for forever.

Props

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Even if your Oceanic force was just as strong as ours…the matchups will still be even, your NA cannot dominate us enough for it to mean nothing, Oceanic time is definatly our strongest, it is what gets us a lot of points, but without our NA strength, it wont be enough.

Oceanic gets PPT on the board
NA holds what PPT they can

Both are huge factors to why we’re winning.

Still, to say that you’re not winning just because of your oceanic presence is ignorance. That is where the huge point leads come from. Your NA crew CAN hold itself against us, but let’s be honest, DR is a bit stronger NA. I have no issue with you guys winning, but please, don’t say you’re not winning because of your oceanic.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Unbelievable, isn’t it?

i would LOVE for DR to get some oceanic guys.

Before you guys couldnt stomp us and said we were hiding behind/leeching off the zerg server, now that we’re dominating its all of a sudden only because our oceanics?
Our NA guys still hold up well against your peak times, we’re still able to 5 man your keeps when you have a good 25+ people on.

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night, keep coming up with the excuses.

At least us on IoJ know who in the end is the better server <3

I wish all the servers had similar coverage, but Anet in their infinite wisdom set things up to be totally fubar. I’ve already said that the primetime hours have been pretty competitive (you can see that in the graphic I attached above). But also notice that during those hours DR (green) is often on top or trending on top. Nobody is getting “dominated” during primetime hours.

Now, as this match progresses and people see it’s futile to compete with IoJ’s off-hour coverage fair-weather players will stop coming out for FC and DR and I expect that IoJ will start doing better during primetime hours.

This is a very common pattern.

I can understand being upset with some trash-talkers from previous threads, but thumping your chest here and trying to say that you don’t have a lead because of your off-hour presence just looks bad for you.

Again, in case you missed it.

Attachments:

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Implications? The only implications I’m concerned with is who IoJ is up against next.

I don’t need charts and graphs for excuses.

The underlining point here is simply this; DR has trolled/farmed/belittled IoJ long enough with excuses, videos (Remember when Noqq/AD/Bsty posted all the silly video intro posts to a video of you farming half empty servers that have now ceased?), and berated IoJ for long enough that the bros have been blessed with the matchup of our dreams.

AND DR IS LOSING! Where’s the videos? The “plays for second” excuses for being under us? The “hides behind the big server” reasons for DR placing under IoJ on the scoreboard?

Nada. None. No reason. Resiliency reigns supreme. It doesn’t matter how much gold people on IoJ spend, how much they make, when they spend it, or how much they dump into a losing match in wvw. We’ve done it for MONTHS. Half a year almost. Mostly against DR. AND LOST. Match after match. All the while with DR posting BS videos, trolling the forums, and thinking whatever you want to think.

Now. IoJ is beating you. And we’re not relying on the third place/empty/under populated/least coverage server to do it.

Get it?

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Lol you guys,
We’re not WINNING because of our Oceanics, we simply have a 45k lead on you because of them.
It takes both NA and Oceanic to keep the PPT up and stay in the lead.

Like i said above, yes in that graph it seems like DR would barely win during NA only, now if you guys had oceanic presence aswell, and it was the same/we were winning oceanic, our tactics will be completely different and it will be a totally different matchup.

Saying we’re winning because of our oceanics is wrong, do not take it away from our NA’s, theyre the ones that are doing the hard yards trying to fight off the prime.
Ive constantly seen people say ‘Naw i always miss out on the fun" meaning our stomping during Oceanic.
Dont just find excuses to put down part of our server when we’re all here fighting the same cause

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 IoJ~DR~FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Zzzzzzz…………….

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger