5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azriael.7308

Azriael.7308

Bluebell thanks for your leadership in wvw on et. Some days it’s tough to log in and see the map wiped, but we always push hard to win back what was lost

Psynful level 80 thief
Et server

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Oh kitten, I forgot that there are 3 SF forum warriors that make me skip reading when I see their names by a post in the forums. With their sweeping generalizations of guilds/ servers based on the irrefutable fact that their perceptions must indeed be reality and overreactions to trolling….Must. Not. Yawn.

I need some bacon right now, it’s too early in the week for this kitten to be starting already.

On a props note – SF, Anz was a blast last night, thanks for the fight/s before my bedtime and all the jaw-clenching I’m sure I engaged in while asleep. It’s been fun so far, even in spite of the score asswhupping

ET, I love you guys for fighting the good fight no matter what. Chin up, it is noted you all have talent and can fight well and it can only go up from here.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azriael.7308

Azriael.7308

^^^^its been fun hod, good to see you guys pushing hard lately. I’ve enjoyed my encounters with you and it looks like you guys are getting organized and advancing your tactics, I only hope we can do likewise.

Psynful level 80 thief
Et server

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Love sideways insults. Especially when they come from someone who is probably the first to turn and run for the nearest tower and ask for the next turn on the ACs.

LOL, were you one of the noobs who kept coming to Longview to let me farm them? Is that why you got insulted at my post? If it wasn’t you, why are you getting upset? I wasnt calling your server out, I was just thanking the 4 or 5 toons kwho kept coming back.

And feel free to ask around, I never run, I always meet the enemy head-on and up front. LOL, yes, I die alot but we win the battle and that is what counts.

“Upset” is the last thing we are. If you didn’t win with the amount of people you can field, I certainly would be surprised.

Huehuehue these forum warriors. Upset no, farmed definitely not. You just keep charging in brah. Someone has to get poled first after all, even the tough guys.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

A yes calling others forums warriors, as i guild I think you folks post more then anyone on HoD.
Argue, disagree and talk smack its perfectly normal, and healthy. I know being competitive and driven is frowned on these days, but it will serve you well in life if you can manage to do it without looking like total kittens, and even if you do come across as kittens who cares its a player vs player, guild vs guild, sever vs server sub-forum here.

my two cents

I thought/think HoD are quiters to some extent more so then other servers I have been on. I was on HoD the week of southsun, once numbers were even with FC and HoD started losing the flood gates opened commander vs commander in map chat more left then even more.
It felt like the server did not want to fight unless they had greater numbers, the PvE crowd leaving to do the new content I totally understood, it was the main WvWers that quit that week in a rage because they faced even or worst numbers I found funny. Perhaps I was wrong in thinking HoD has a larger then normal numbers of quitters, they seem to be doing fine vs SF this week.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

I feel like a number of things happened in our final week against SF before the matchup changes this week. A combination of completely crushed morale, some server drama, and some guilds jumping ship wound up hitting HOD’s WvW population pretty hard. As a result of the drama, I’m guessing, and if I am wrong please correct me, some of our best commanders who were sticking with the server sort of took the week off. Not necessarily because of anything an outside force did, more because of a rift between our WvW guilds. All you needed to do was go to LA to figure that much out. Without several of our well known commanders, PUGs didn’t really have the blue tags to flock to, would get disappointed in a lack organization, and would not stick it out. To say we quit solely because of SF isn’t exactly accurate. It was more a perfect storm of elements that make people just take a break.

We didn’t all just quit. A lot of us did what you or I would, wait for a storm to blow over. Our WvW confidence was low, there was a lot of finger pointing, and in the end, a few guilds wound up leaving. We eventually got bumped down to T8, and that is where we began our journey to where we are today.

Once we hit Tier 8, things started changing. It was inevitable, but yes, it was probably accelerated by the fact that we weren’t getting crushed by SF. Confidence has shot up. You can see that just by what’s going on this week. SF is still dominating in total score, but we’ve still had a lot of great fights. Morale is great. If anything, the week that HOD allegedly “quit” is the best thing that could have happened to us. The commanders and guilds who stuck out that week have seen a level of cooperation that didn’t exist before. New commanders (at least new to me) have risen up and earned my respect when I see their names across my chatbox. Yeah, we aren’t winning in PPT always, we aren’t crushing the way SF crushed, but we’re mostly all having fun.

Fellow Hengies, if you feel like anything I said wasn’t a fair representation (or have anything to add), feel free to correct me. Odds are you’re closer to the situation than I am

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

A yes calling others forums warriors, as i guild I think you folks post more then anyone on HoD.
Argue, disagree and talk smack its perfectly normal, and healthy. I know being competitive and driven is frowned on these days, but it will serve you well in life if you can manage to do it without looking like total kittens, and even if you do come across as kittens who cares its a player vs player, guild vs guild, sever vs server sub-forum here.

my two cents

I thought/think HoD are quiters to some extent more so then other servers I have been on. I was on HoD the week of southsun, once numbers were even with FC and HoD started losing the flood gates opened commander vs commander in map chat more left then even more.
It felt like the server did not want to fight unless they had greater numbers, the PvE crowd leaving to do the new content I totally understood, it was the main WvWers that quit that week in a rage because they faced even or worst numbers I found funny. Perhaps I was wrong in thinking HoD has a larger then normal numbers of quitters, they seem to be doing fine vs SF this week.

Gotta give ET and FC this…regardless of their numbers they usually have SOME sort of team running around trying to fight. HoD mostly fairweathers. Last week was horrible, watched 4 maps having 3-4 commanders PER MAP!

That =‘s zero fun for anyone on that server, let alone for ET and FC. Zerger’s and then bragging about how “HoD owns” lol, you HoD zergers had tripple their numbers on every map.

Then again, this game is almost ALL about numbers anyways.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

I…what? I don’t even know what to say to this. Most of the time, VLK’s too busy actually playing the game to be forum warriors. Forum drama just gives us a distraction while we’re at work. And this is the most thread activity there’s been from VLK in a few weeks…rofl.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

my two cents

Gotta give ET and FC this…regardless of their numbers they usually have SOME sort of team running around trying to fight. HoD mostly fairweathers. Last week was horrible, watched 4 maps having 3-4 commanders PER MAP!

That =‘s zero fun for anyone on that server, let alone for ET and FC. Zerger’s and then bragging about how “HoD owns” lol, you HoD zergers had tripple their numbers on every map.

Then again, this game is almost ALL about numbers anyways.

as far as Pugs are concerned. yes the numbers game and coverage is the key to winning as far as potential points are concerned. and yes i also agree HoD got a little kitteny after playing in t8. also being a commander myself its ususally common courtesy to NOT tag up when there is already a commander on the field. its considered disrespectful

but then again you play for a different reason than most. and the way PAXA plays is very uncommon, especially in lower tiers. so your probably going to be alone in your reasoning for a long time.

but as someone said earlier. coordinating a guild “zerg” (which i use lightly since it has such a derogatory stank to it). is a lot harder than it looks. especially if you want to be a roaming guild or a “zerg buster” if you would. you pretty much have to take small man tactics and apply it to a larger group, using different builds/ tactics.

the positives of running a larger man group focused on combat is, although the fighting is what you are looking for, your able to push keeps to “draw” the enemy towards u and pull them into a fight.

yelling on the forums about how your methodology is better on the forums is mute anyway. because most of the forums is either pugs saying there server is amazing. or GL or members talking about how their guild is the servers “savier” which is why i rarely post and just read.

Tl:DR everyone shut up and play :P

also if anyone is interested in GvGing LK please pm me in game or on the forums.
Regards
Havvik

[Wake] main driver/GL

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

but then again you play for a different reason than most. and the way PAXA plays is very uncommon, especially in lower tiers. so your probably going to be alone in your reasoning for a long time.

Uncommon in lower tiers? Its uncommon across all servers. When they tried to get the small mans on 1 server there was maybe 7-10 guilds. In T8 at the time there was already 3 of them here. Then we had like 5 or so here, then anet messed it up. So your wrong about uncommon in lower tiers if it was different in upper tiers we would of moved there.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

I feel like a number of things happened in our final week against SF before the matchup changes this week. A combination of completely crushed morale, some server drama, and some guilds jumping ship wound up hitting HOD’s WvW population pretty hard.

Shortened for readability

Fellow Hengies, if you feel like anything I said wasn’t a fair representation (or have anything to add), feel free to correct me. Odds are you’re closer to the situation than I am

I agree. There was so much Bickering going on that I didn’t go to WvW, not because we were losing but because we had so many big commanders yelling at each other. That crushing week was actually great for us. We lost a lot of the guilds that were big and screaming at everyone in map and that ended up making WvW less fun for the others.

Since then, WvW has been rather pleasant, somewhat organized and even… Fun. Heck I think we’re doing better against SF now than we did before the bigger guilds left. (Get on Server! has become a running joke now.) This is a direct result of that “Quitting” week we had. I feel that we lost a lot of ego and now it’s mostly people just having fun and we come out in numbers because of it.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

All your keeps are belong to chicken.

Attachments:

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Is it “we don’t feel like playing day” on sf and hod? Y’all have been camping us all day (as of now, hod bl is all red, eb and sf bl is all green and et bl is a mix of red and green). Can we at least get a chance?

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

ET whines about such low numbers. LOL. They had plenty of zerg numbers. Not to mention SF was kind of lending a hand. hmmmm.

Attachments:

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

yah... i’m pleased. we actually had pretty decent numbers this evening. better than usual for a weekday evening. was alot of fun.

we’re still hit-or-miss, tho... ya gotta admit that, sometimes we have a zergball rolling... sometimes we can barely scrape together 5 people

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

ET whines about such low numbers. LOL. They had plenty of zerg numbers. Not to mention SF was kind of lending a hand. hmmmm.

I find this funny because you “HoD” had an LK zergball, KoM roaming with about 12 people, and PAXA doing their thing, all on ET BL, you easily outmanned them. Hell SF was outmanned and KING was running around with 7 members trying to get into fights while about 15-20 CoSA and pugs took our BO tower. Don’t blame ET for rallying all of their server into one point to defend the only BL they have.

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Hey everybody,
Just wanted to say thanks to SF for coming out to play in your bl this evening. It was a lot of fun killing + being killed. You really hit us hard and often, and we in [Mend] were very proud of the defense job that we managed in your garrison for most of the night. Shoutout to Battlecamp and FKB for capping it in the first place while we distracted at hills!

TLDR – TY for fighting, plz come again

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

I find this funny because you “HoD” had an LK zergball, KoM roaming with about 12 people, and PAXA doing their thing, all on ET BL, you easily outmanned them. Hell SF was outmanned and KING was running around with 7 members trying to get into fights while about 15-20 CoSA and pugs took our BO tower. Don’t blame ET for rallying all of their server into one point to defend the only BL they have.

You should seen my face when I saw that their zerg went for your breakout tower. Briar is a paiiin to try and attack, super easy to treb lake tower from hills though, whoever was leading HoD made a major tactical error, maybe they got discouraged after we kicked them outa bay so many times, especially since we just repaired up heavy.

To the HoD who thinks SF was somehow helping us, you do realize that SF was attacking us while we tried to siege briar from ruins several times, sandwiching us with your forces. It’s tactics, they saw an opportunity to flank ET, and ET has the advantage in taking lake because of hills trebs, they’d want us dead/delayed (or at least thats what I’m assuming the train of thought was). I bet they didn’t expect you to come and attack their tower, but you did randomly, and that left us open to easily steal briar from you guys.

You’re right too monk, HoD had the numbers, more than us, their members just weren’t working together, I noticed lots of guild tags running their guilds completely solo in the fights. I’m not sure if there’s something going on in HoD atm, maybe too many chiefs not enough indians, or maybe they’re just playing for fun/not really concerned about the points since they’re in a strong second place anyway, they still gave us a tough fight regardless though! I was the only commander this afternoon for ET, makes it nice an easy to lead everyone in a fight for our homeland! Really proud of every ET who showed up for such awesome fights keep it up!

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

(edited by Grommet.2963)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Yes, Grommet, SF has enough to attack 3 or 4 different directions, we all know. They were being “helpful” at the time to you though. Nice to know that you actually have the numbers to produce a zerg. I bet you’re hiding at least 2 more zergs somewhere in a dolyak.

We were a little chaotic tonight. At least so it seemed to my guildies.

Oh, well, still had lots of good fights. I enjoyed it.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

[/quote]

I find this funny because you “HoD” had an LK zergball, KoM roaming with about 12 people, and PAXA doing their thing, all on ET BL, you easily outmanned them. Hell SF was outmanned and KING was running around with 7 members trying to get into fights while about 15-20 CoSA and pugs took our BO tower. Don’t blame ET for rallying all of their server into one point to defend the only BL they have.[/quote]

yeah unfortunately due to awkward drama in HoD. FkB and LK rarely communicate. which results in moments like ET bl. KoM/PAXA were out doing their own thing and they are not big into pushing/defending points. so it was really only us 2

although judging from HoDs viewpoint we had less than you. it was not enough for us to complain about u having more numbers. if we had simply worked together you would have been an easier opponent. and would have been much easier to handle.

(ALSO on a side note i was mildly misjudging how many u had XD got LK killed a couple times.)

also SF was not helping. they were there yeah, but its not like they were holding each others hands.

anyways i came on to say amazing fights in ET bl. its very humbling to see ET still put out numbers like that. also solid fights in HoD bl with the huge SF zerg who just kept coming. it was fun

[Wake] main driver/GL

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I find this funny because you “HoD” had an LK zergball, KoM roaming with about 12 people, and PAXA doing their thing, all on ET BL, you easily outmanned them. Hell SF was outmanned and KING was running around with 7 members trying to get into fights while about 15-20 CoSA and pugs took our BO tower. Don’t blame ET for rallying all of their server into one point to defend the only BL they have.[/quote]

yeah unfortunately due to awkward drama in HoD. FkB and LK rarely communicate. which results in moments like ET bl. KoM/PAXA were out doing their own thing and they are not big into pushing/defending points. so it was really only us 2

although judging from HoDs viewpoint we had less than you. it was not enough for us to complain about u having more numbers. if we had simply worked together you would have been an easier opponent. and would have been much easier to handle.

(ALSO on a side note i was mildly misjudging how many u had XD got LK killed a couple times.)

also SF was not helping. they were there yeah, but its not like they were holding each others hands.

anyways i came on to say amazing fights in ET bl. its very humbling to see ET still put out numbers like that. also solid fights in HoD bl with the huge SF zerg who just kept coming. it was fun

[/quote]

Eh even though KoM and PAXA dont play for points, i believe HoD underestimates how helpful they still are, I saw them wipe so many ET and SF therefore making it harder for ET in the long run, not really SF that much as we weren’t really trying anything.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

I found quite the unexpected guest when I went to Lion’s Arch.

Attachments:

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

oh definitly. i would never hate on PAXA and KoM. they are fantastic. and smell amazing

[Wake] main driver/GL

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Some SF commander stole my purple afro… He was killed for his blasphemies

Also, I’d like to thank the ET zerg for actually coming out of bay so we could turn you into mush. You guys took so long to attack us we said “screw it, lets just hit them.”

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Also, I’d like to thank the ET zerg for actually coming out of bay so we could turn you into mush. You guys took so long to attack us we said “screw it, lets just hit them.”

Thats our legendary commander Banjo Rodriguez, i will avenge him for all of SF! Runs into KoM group and dies in 5 seconds. That second screen is kinda funny not gonna lie, all of KoM is like about 80% HP, good wipe broskis

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Silas Drake.8946

@ET I know there is no alliance with SF. I think every engagement I see ETs they are vigorously trading paint with SF. I can’t speak for all of HoD, but I do know a lot of us do have respect for y’all. Now I’m not saying you wont see me attacking ET stuff or engaging your forces. What I’m saying is if you see a white Charr all up in your face remember I’m probably going after the SF on your flank first.

@KING great fights. Keep staying classy.

@COSA asura warrior, whiteish armor, favors Longbow. PM me or hit me up in game.

Ignoring the numbers and the smack talking(makes wvw more interesting) this week has had its fun. Plenty of activity.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

You’re right too monk, HoD had the numbers, more than us, their members just weren’t working together, I noticed lots of guild tags running their guilds completely solo in the fights.
-snip-

As someone who enjoys a smaller PvE/PvP/WvW Guild, I am quite surprised at the disrespect this shows. Just because some of us go into WvW alone, as opposed to rallying 20+ people and zerging around the map, doesn’t mean that we are “disorganized” or incapable of reading the field and fighting consistently as a group.

I appreciate the attempted trolling, but your way isn’t the only way to play WvW, and just because we/I don’t zerg up all the time doesn’t mean that I am not effective.

Ask the SF team that we pushed back to their spawn point in our BL the other night. Hardly any of us were from the same guild, yet, we all knew what we were doing and had siege up and were farming/trolling before they could stop us.

(props to that thief that tried to gank me 3-4 times… sorry I didn’t fold like a wet banana, bro, thanks for the badges and try to Heartseeker more.)

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyphel.3659

Cyphel.3659

@ PAXA asura warrior: Excellent killshot…I don’t remember the last time I’ve taken one full to the face! For every other race the animation is so obvious – not so for our vertically challenged brethren!

“That asura is looking shifty in my direction. It looks like he’s holding a hairy brick. Does he want me to shave it for him? What class-” BLAM 12.4k “lmao, oh man”

#ysotiny

Good fights in general yesterday

(edited by Cyphel.3659)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Thats our legendary commander Banjo Rodriguez, i will avenge him for all of SF! Runs into KoM group and dies in 5 seconds. That second screen is kinda funny not gonna lie, all of KoM is like about 80% HP, good wipe broskis

Yes I was hoping that was Banjo. Last time we were matched up against him I got killed and he did a shout out to me for the similar fro. Just returning the favor, Please dont make me a server bounty this time tho Or else I’ll have to stuff the afro inside my helmet where its really uncomfortable.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

You’re right too monk, HoD had the numbers, more than us, their members just weren’t working together, I noticed lots of guild tags running their guilds completely solo in the fights.
-snip-

As someone who enjoys a smaller PvE/PvP/WvW Guild, I am quite surprised at the disrespect this shows. Just because some of us go into WvW alone, as opposed to rallying 20+ people and zerging around the map, doesn’t mean that we are “disorganized” or incapable of reading the field and fighting consistently as a group.

I appreciate the attempted trolling, but your way isn’t the only way to play WvW, and just because we/I don’t zerg up all the time doesn’t mean that I am not effective.

Ask the SF team that we pushed back to their spawn point in our BL the other night. Hardly any of us were from the same guild, yet, we all knew what we were doing and had siege up and were farming/trolling before they could stop us.

(props to that thief that tried to gank me 3-4 times… sorry I didn’t fold like a wet banana, bro, thanks for the badges and try to Heartseeker more.)

he made an observation of what he saw that one time. lots of people… doing their own thing, which weakened the fighting force as a whole. that wasn’t an attack on your preferred playstyle.

just sayin

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@ PAXA asura warrior: Excellent killshot…I don’t remember the last time I’ve taken one full to the face! For every other race the animation is so obvious – not so for our vertically challenged brethren!

“That asura is looking shifty in my direction. It looks like he’s holding a hairy brick. Does he want me to shave it for him? What class-” BLAM 12.4k “lmao, oh man”

#ysotiny

Good fights in general yesterday

Haha thanks! Yeah, my big shinny armor and my little stumpy legs make it hard to see when I take a knee to line up a kill shot… especially with my group throwing out fireworks all over the place.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

-snip-

<snip>

<snip>

The internet doesn’t convey tone at all. If you knew Cedrick and you would know he would never troll someone. He is one of the nicest guys in the world.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uthanak.5729

Uthanak.5729

Your very relevant post were so relevant that they got deleted, less pollution on the forums, at worst. (^-^)b

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

-snip-

<snip>
<snip>

The internet doesn’t convey tone at all. If you knew Cedrick and you would know he would never troll someone. He is one of the nicest guys in the world.

My apologies then, I am somewhat used to the SF trolling, and not really on the look out for anything else, especially for assessments of our abilities or team compositions coming from our opponents.

To be fair, when we pug in WvW, and many, MANY of us do, we seem to do fine without all being in the same guild simply because we have played together so many times, everyone knows what to expect. We aren’t a giant server with a huge, ever-changing roster of players in each map (we do NOTICE and WELCOME new people), but more like several small towns, and when I show up to fight wherever, people greet me, ask me how I am, and then we get into parties or just b/s in /s. When things don’t go well, we joke in /s, screen shot it for posterity, rez and run back.

Are these teams as coordinated as guilds who train together? No. Do we make up for it by understanding our roles, using heftier builds and erring on the side of team support?

We do our best.

Every day.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Love sideways insults. Especially when they come from someone who is probably the first to turn and run for the nearest tower and ask for the next turn on the ACs.

LOL, were you one of the noobs who kept coming to Longview to let me farm them? Is that why you got insulted at my post? If it wasn’t you, why are you getting upset? I wasnt calling your server out, I was just thanking the 4 or 5 toons kwho kept coming back.

And feel free to ask around, I never run, I always meet the enemy head-on and up front. LOL, yes, I die alot but we win the battle and that is what counts.

“Upset” is the last thing we are. If you didn’t win with the amount of people you can field, I certainly would be surprised.

Huehuehue these forum warriors. Upset no, farmed definitely not. You just keep charging in brah. Someone has to get poled first after all, even the tough guys.

LOL, I see you need someone else to reply to my post first and then you refute nothing I said in mine. Keep on keeping on.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

-snip-

<snip>
<snip>

My apologies then, I am somewhat used to the SF trolling, and not really on the look out for anything else, especially for assessments of our abilities or team compositions coming from our opponents.

To be fair, when we pug in WvW, and many, MANY of us do, we seem to do fine without all being in the same guild simply because we have played together so many times, everyone knows what to expect. We aren’t a giant server with a huge, ever-changing roster of players in each map (we do NOTICE and WELCOME new people), but more like several small towns, and when I show up to fight wherever, people greet me, ask me how I am, and then we get into parties or just b/s in /s. When things don’t go well, we joke in /s, screen shot it for posterity, rez and run back.

Are these teams as coordinated as guilds who train together? No. Do we make up for it by understanding our roles, using heftier builds and erring on the side of team support?

We do our best.

Every day.

Cedrick leads PUGs too. mixed bag of fun. lol

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Silas Drake.8946

LOL, I see you need someone else to reply to my post first and then you refute nothing I said in mine. Keep on keeping on.

Or you know… work?

Wahwahwahwah to the stuff you wrote(skimmed it).

Keeping on keeping on, keeping on.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

@Luny – I didn’t mean to offend you at all, just like others said, I’m a really chill/friendly guy xD. I lead Pugs everyday (generally 50% or more of my force = pugs, just look at the screenshot the post was directed at xD, my guild is more PvE than WvW), I welcome new players, spend time teaching players WvW builds and bring trays of food everytime I command (which is nearly everyday for 3-5 hours), and ET could definitely use a healthy dose of roamers/scouts, as well as every other type of player!

What I was mentioning wasn’t trolling you or disregarding small guilds or individual players in anyway, they’re super important and I wish we had more. It felt like game over at one point, and the post was in response to the HoD player saying ET was zergin it up showing a screenshot of him outnumbered. HoD had the numbers, all that was needed was some super saiyen fusion action like normal with their awesome commanders and going all Gogeta on bay, but the big name guilds/larger zergs seemed to stay separate for the most part. I’m not here to tell you guys how to play, I’m not that kinda guy, and I really enjoyed the fights since most encounters we came up against were super close and really exciting/fun because of it. I know that one poster doesn’t represent all of HoD at all, but if someone is trying to pull the zerg card on ET, saying we’re somehow outnumbering our enemies, it’s a pretty hard claim to swallow for anyone right now xD. We’ve lost so many WvW’rs, what we’re left with us a solid super fun core WvW team of mostly pugs and small guilds, and I’m really proud of the teamwork ET showed yesterday during those fights, it was a blast.

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

(edited by Grommet.2963)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

@Luny – I didn’t mean to offend you at all, just like others said, I’m a really chill/friendly guy xD. I lead Pugs everyday (generally 50% or more of my force = pugs, just look at the screenshot the post was directed at xD, my guild is more PvE than WvW), I welcome new players, spend time teaching players WvW builds and bring trays of food everytime I command (which is nearly everyday for 3-5 hours), and ET could definitely use a healthy dose of roamers/scouts, as well as every other type of player!

What I was mentioning wasn’t trolling you or disregarding small guilds or individual players in anyway, they’re super important and I wish we had more. It felt like game over at one point, and the post was in response to the HoD player saying ET was zergin it up showing a screenshot of him outnumbered. HoD had the numbers, all that was needed was some super saiyen fusion action like normal with their awesome commanders and going all Gogeta on bay, but the big name guilds/larger zergs seemed to stay separate for the most part. I’m not here to tell you guys how to play, I’m not that kinda guy, and I really enjoyed the fights since most encounters we came up against were super close and really exciting/fun because of it. I know that one poster doesn’t represent all of HoD at all, but if someone is trying to pull the zerg card on ET, saying we’re somehow outnumbering our enemies, it’s a pretty hard claim to swallow for anyone right now xD. We’ve lost so many WvW’rs, what we’re left with us a solid super fun core WvW team of mostly pugs and small guilds, and I’m really proud of the teamwork ET showed yesterday during those fights, it was a blast.

You guys may be outnumbered, but you certainly aren’t outclassed.

Thanks for being awesome.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Much respect to [BS], you guys run a tight group out there, been having a blast fighting you guys when I see ya.

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Much respect to [BS], you guys run a tight group out there, been having a blast fighting you guys when I see ya.

BS has always been awesome. Whenever there is a BS tag, there’s always a certain human Mesmer that I look out for. Got a great build, knows how to play well, and gives me a run for my money. One of the few I’ve run into that consistently give me a good Mesmer vs Mesmer match.

I think they have grown though, I’ve noticed more of their tags when I hop in the BLs, can’t really attest to some of members I don’t recognize, other than a ballsy thief I ran into the other day.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

GIMME FUE GIMME FI GIMME DATWICHIDIZAYUH

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Or you know… work?

Wahwahwahwah to the stuff you wrote(skimmed it).

Keeping on keeping on, keeping on.

Nice try at trolling but your buddy responded right after so guess your work excuse is out the window. And, ya, I am at work too, hence why I am not out running you over.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

cosa, seed, and king have all been standouts from SF always willing to fight in the open field, WvW has been a blast this week.

@Pulse, that mes would be our GM, he was a stand out when I was on HoD, could not stand his annoying overpowered hard to kill bullkitten mesmer antics, I like him alot more now that we are on the same team.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

We really only run with 8-10 guys max. 12 is too many and we try our best to ditch adds. Since the whole 5 man tier consolidation thing went out the window we thought it best to focus “Zerg Busting” and to include all of our guildies (10 active) instead of only running our pre made 5 man group composition.

Anyway, I want to give a shout out to KING. In my opinion you are the SF elite. We really enjoy fighting you guys and appreciate you always being classy. Take Care and see you in game!

P.S. Awesome fight last night BCN : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY-40f673DU

Dat lets all stand in a zergball and wipe at the same time tactic, loved it. <3
Also KING appreciates it we really do but it wouldnt be possible without everyone else on SF.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

How are you SF? Hello [KING]! I miss all the fun we have. Hope you are doing fine in this matchup.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

How are you SF? Hello [KING]! I miss all the fun we have. Hope you are doing fine in this matchup.

Hi TRBO we miss you too, i miss recording your people jumping off a bridge after me to their deaths :o

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Sexual Heaaaaaaalliinnngggg

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Shout out to the fellow Charr commander in [KING] that I fought on the tiny edge on the side of HoD’s Hill’s cliff. Funniest thing I’ve seen all week hahaha I couldn’t stop laughing seeing two Charr try to knock each other off. This is all I thought about while we tried to fight on that tiny rock:

Really fun fighting you guys.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

well, the numbers look better. still not as many as SF and HoD are fielding at the same time( taking into account all 4 battlefields) , but better than the last screenshot...

wedsday night,. 11:45pm Central (12:45 am EST, 10:45pm mountain, 9:45pm pacific/server time)

Attachments:

(edited by katz.8376)