5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

Does this guy think hes good? Cause I remember my self fending you and 4 of your best friends off with ease.. when you tried to assault me in the Fight club Area..

Only Way you kill me.. if when I’m down by a good player..

Mad?

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Does this guy think hes good? Cause I remember my self fending you and 4 of your best friends off with ease.. when you tried to assault me in the Fight club Area..

Only Way you kill me.. if when I’m down by a good player..

Mad?

Ahhh ET you get to have this glorious specimen of man on your server, i feel bad for all you. On a brighter note though atleast SF doesnt have to deal with him now

Oh and marshal i just remember spiking you 5 times. Umad?

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Pooka.3420

^ He doesnt have many friends : ) Everyone knows I’m coming back to your server tomorrow on reset.. but you.. weird

Ill have you make me a jelly sammich

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Lol i never dueled you katz O.o
I did run around autoing 1 on you though :P

oh is that what that was. i was wondering, i thought you were alot better than that. i suck at dueling. XD

workin’ on it. but i still get my tin-plated kitten handed to me all the time 1v1. sigh

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Hey Marshal, I hear Vabbi is in dire need of people. You should check them out.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

to the mesmer in [KING] with bolt: you amazing. Never fought a better mesmer.

to the Elementalist I fought 1v1 for about 7 min before some random person from ET came and joined me (I yelled at him not to attack, but alas): /respect. I almost have to thank that random guy because had he not come we might have been there all night.

to the random person from ET that joined the fight: I TOLD YOU NOT TO ATTACK!! /sigh

to everyone on all servers: been a great week. SF, nice to see you back, we on ET missed you big bro.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Pooka.3420

hmm lets see. when I came there.. you were last in tier.. When I left after 2 weeks you were first.. It really depends.. If your fighting servers several tiers lower than you again.. I’ll help them.. If your fighting a tier up or equel.. I’ll come save you : )

maybe you should go there? Since you certainly havent helped your server near as much as me : )

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

to the Elementalist I fought 1v1 for about 7 min before some random person from ET came and joined me (I yelled at him not to attack, but alas): /respect. I almost have to thank that random guy because had he not come we might have been there all night.

to the random person from ET that joined the fight: I TOLD YOU NOT TO ATTACK!! /sigh

to everyone on all servers: been a great week. SF, nice to see you back, we on ET missed you big bro.

Mesmer’s name is Priest of Lyssa if you ever wanna rematch, and yeah KING has some stupid good mesmers.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Mesmer’s name is Priest of Lyssa if you ever wanna rematch, and yeah KING has some stupid good mesmers.

So does VLK, from what I’ve heard.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Well-known fact that PK has the best mesmers.

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Well-known fact that PK has the best mesmers.

You could just transfer servers and make VLK have the best mesmers. ;D We have a member who says gurl all the time it’d be awesome. (Yep, cherry picking on the matchup thread. LIKE A BAWS.)

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

People tend not to get involved because what might seem like a gank is actually a group vs group fight, hard to tell sometimes. Fight night does get a little chaotic at times, but its a great way to test builds and practice.

I had already spent hours dueling multiple people from KING over the weekend and had no issues with them, all of them are great players that just wanted to duel. I figured you had disrupted fight night in someway, when you started raging about how you could beat them 1v1 they needed 2 etc…. I really did not feel the need to help at that point. Why you singled BS out I’m not really sure, other people from ET did not help.

You are from SF and got spiked by people from SF, it happens no reason to make a post about it. I moved from HoD, do you have any idea how many posts I would have to make if I came here everytime HoD people spiked me…. heck Anet would have to add forum server space if I was going to post just the times KoM and PAXA have spiked me.

/shrug

p.s. @ KING wish I had more time for duels tonight, hope our servers get matched up again.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Dat wipe at Anz earlier HoD, was pretty funny after i saw BC logged after he was the first to die next to our lord

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

LordKael.7260

maybe you should go there? Since you certainly havent helped your server near as much as me : )

Oh no no, I couldn’t possibly Marshal. They only want helpful players, of which I am definitely not. Vabbi has heard of your battlefield prowess and would love to have you there.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

BTW.. Dont go to Fight Club here.. KING is downing people w/o reason. BS watches.. so its like a small group of people that are allowed to have fun.. You’d think ET would be more welcoming since there server is so light on people.

I like fight nights, and I hope they continue, but there’s a lot of ego being thrown around when guilds turn up in clusters, and BS isn’t going to try and police people. Not sure who the guardian in white TA armor was that decided to spam laugh at me and knock my sylvari warr off the hill when I’m watching fights, but good going man, you’re clearly a pro.

Also apologies to the ranger that I fought when I was on my thief, my lag started going off the rails so I had to resort to kiting you around with my shortbow as none of my dagger pistol combos were happening. I eventually went back up to the ramp and emoted /sleep as it wasn’t a very interesting fight for either of us.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Speaking of BC…

Here you go, katz

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

BTW.. Dont go to Fight Club here.. KING is downing people w/o reason. BS watches.. so its like a small group of people that are allowed to have fun.. You’d think ET would be more welcoming since there server is so light on people.

I like fight nights, and I hope they continue, but there’s a lot of ego being thrown around when guilds turn up in clusters, and BS isn’t going to try and police people. Not sure who the guardian in white TA armor was that decided to spam laugh at me and knock my sylvari warr off the hill when I’m watching fights, but good going man, you’re clearly a pro.

Also apologies to the ranger that I fought when I was on my thief, my lag started going off the rails so I had to resort to kiting you around with my shortbow as none of my dagger pistol combos were happening. I eventually went back up to the ramp and emoted /sleep as it wasn’t a very interesting fight for either of us.

Don’t feel bad bro, happens to everyone. When I first got down to the windmill I was standing next to you guys [BS] and an upscale Charr Guardian hammer-punted me off the windmill lol…

Thanks for a good fight night, shout out to [BS], [VLK], [KING], and even my brethren at [CoSA], I think a good time was had by all. I was kinda hoping some PAXA would show, but I logged at 9EST, so you might have showed up afterwards.

We had some good fights last night though, since today is a wash anyway, I think we should keep it going today up until reset, might be easier to do it on a different BL though as SF pugs get confused about fight night.

Also we had some random people (ET/HoD) that were “playing the game” and capped champs a few times, and the SF-PUGs mistaked it for the fight night folks. So my apologies to any and all (all 3 servers) who got caught up in the confusion.

Anyway, lets get a consensus posting of if you guys wanna have a Friday Fight Day, just name the place and we can run it up til reset if ya want.

-My Little Pony (Haver of large horses and Norns)

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

silverfire.2547

Finishing this week off (won’t be on before reset) with a couple more bounties to collect on.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Had a blast at fight night for the most part. There is always that point where for some reason people stop dueling. However there were plenty of yaks, moose, cats and God knows what else running around the shame ram for entertainment.

Also if you got spiked at fight club it was for a reason. There was a few jerk face moments but that always happens.

Still laughing about that General getting knocked and pulled around.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Had a blast at fight night for the most part. There is always that point where for some reason people stop dueling. However there were plenty of yaks, moose, cats and God knows what else running around the shame ram for entertainment.

Also if you got spiked at fight club it was for a reason. There was a few jerk face moments but that always happens.

I assume you were the White Charr Mes? If so, Female Human CoSA Mesmer here with the pink mowhawk…Had fun dueling ya bro, sorry again for the random CoSA (Scarlett= “other” CoSA) for breaking it up, but I am fairly certain it was a draw anyhow.

:D

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

I assume you were the White Charr Mes? If so, Female Human CoSA Mesmer here with the pink mowhawk…Had fun dueling ya bro, sorry again for the random CoSA (Scarlett= “other” CoSA) for breaking it up, but I am fairly certain it was a draw anyhow.

Haha, yeah that’s me, ol’ Honky Charr.

No worries interrupts happen from time to time, was fun.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Wtb more competitive atmosphere and less grab kitten between this tier. Spvp blows, and so does the majority of wvw. Plz let unchained come out tmrw.

Tired of people never knowing what to do in fights to win but add more people.

For PR reasons im speaking for myself not all of PAXA

PAXA -GM

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Fun fight night, keep it goin guys….Special shout out to the thief I dueled on my warrior, honestly the funnest fight I’ve had on my warrior since I leveled it up, and to the warrior who kept tryin…..you got a lot of moxy kid. Don’t take the losses too hard, I get my butt kicked plenty.

Imma assume this is me o.o If not Awwwwwwkkkkkwwwaaaaaarrrdddddd. Was a fun fight lol I was trying like a no stealth build even though I had to at times T_T. Just kept on fricken hopping everywhere. Got you down a few times but didn’t have enough firepower to finish you off. Good duel.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Plz let unchained come out tmrw.

http://www.unchainedgame.com

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Plz let unchained come out tmrw.

http://www.unchainedgame.com

Lol that’s a gooood wonnn. That’s what I feel this games “tactics are” rush to the AC and fire away. How boring.

PAXA -GM

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

King Amadaeus.8619:
since today is a wash anyway, I think we should keep it going today up until reset

I’d definitely be up for more fight night, especially because I had to leave when there was only like 4 people there.

Although I swear to god if another one of my 1v1s gets interrupted by someone I’m gonna punch something. (I’m at 3 in a row now!)

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

heck Anet would have to add forum server space if I was going to post just the times KoM and PAXA have spiked me.

There already is a thread for that!
http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/forum/m/11529470/viewthread/7140316-well-looks-like-paxa-won-forum-war/page/1

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Next fight night, inside SF spawn on ET BL!!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

heck Anet would have to add forum server space if I was going to post just the times KoM and PAXA have spiked me.

Whenever we run into [BS], we first look for the bald human necro and target him. Nothing personal, but you’re their biggest threat. :p

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Speaking of BC…

Here you go, katz

Excuse me while I spend a week putting together the enormous montage of CoSa kills that Mend puts out every night. How about if you guys want a challenge you actually come face us in your bl, rather than give up after 2 hours of us destroying you in open field battles with half your numbers.

All this hate towards BC, and these apparent “bounties” are sad, of course people will be burst down by a zerg focus firing them because of a “bounty”. You accomplish nothing besides making yourself look like a kitten when posting a new video every night.

TLDR – Cut the crap, play the game, respect your opponents.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Speaking of BC…

Here you go, katz

Excuse me while I spend a week putting together the enormous montage of CoSa kills that Mend puts out every night. How about if you guys want a challenge you actually come face us in your bl, rather than give up after 2 hours of us destroying you in open field battles with half your numbers.

All this hate towards BC, and these apparent “bounties” are sad, of course people will be burst down by a zerg focus firing them because of a “bounty”. You accomplish nothing besides making yourself look like a kitten when posting a new video every night.

Let us know when you have that done so we can watch your “enormous montage”.

Meanwhile, we win.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Yawn. Fight Clubs use to be interesting, but alas dueling thieves, guardians and mesmers all day gets a little tiresome.

Come on! Where my super engis, necros, warriors and rangers at! Come show these OP 1v1 professions how to play!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Yawn. Fight Clubs use to be interesting, but alas dueling thieves, guardians and mesmers all day gets a little tiresome.

Come on! Where my super engis, necros, warriors and rangers at! Come show these OP 1v1 professions how to play!

Engineers and necros are pretty powerful against thieves and guardians. Against mesmers too depending on the mesmer build.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Last night was the first time I had gone to fight night where it was announced beforehand. I had a lot of fun. I’m the Engi that got kicked around like a hackey sack that didn’t fight back. I only wanted to watch! Next time though…..maybe =D

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Last night was the first time I had gone to fight night where it was announced beforehand. I had a lot of fun. I’m the Engi that got kicked around like a hackey sack that didn’t fight back. I only wanted to watch! Next time though…..maybe =D

You were a general! Generals are required to fight!!!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

-snip-Mend puts out every night.

-snip-

Wasn’t too long to read.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BULK.8367

BULK.8367

lolol. CoSA is a funny guild… lawwwwwllll

Bulky Boy [BS] ~ Norn Warrior
Roaming God of ET.
Swerve.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

BULK.8367

I like how forums consist of huge debates and arguments in which guild is better… but in reality…

BS >

Watch out!!!
Swerve.

Roaming God of ET.
Swerve.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

BULK.8367

Oh and props to KING for getting merked 3v6. Hat off to you guys…

Roaming God of ET.
Swerve.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Oh Bulky Boy, you’re a funny one.

[PAXA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

silverfire.2547

Speaking of BC…

Here you go, katz

I’m not sure where you’re getting the impression that I’m not playing the game. I’m certainly enjoying myself every night on WvW. If anything this whole exercise in bounties has helped everyone on the server mumble enjoy the game a lot more — we’re constantly joking with each other about who was the latest idiot (usually me) to zergdive just to try to get someone spiked on video/screenshotted.

The point of all this wasn’t even to prove that we’re better players or anything, which seems to be what your post seems to assume we’re doing. It’s literally just posting enough proof to get me my payment.

If someone’s putting up the silver to get you paid by the head for CoSA spikes, by all means go and post them. If someone really dislikes us so much that someone’s willing to put up a modest monetary reward for making our lives a little more difficult, then go for it. Hell, I’ll even check for you to see if I have any videos of you spiking me.

Besides, at least you’ll have an easier time finding people to kill that way if a bounty encompasses a 900-man guild…

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Red/Blue is up to 900 now? kittene. That would drive me batty. Whatever happened to Green XD, unless Shamrock was just a joke.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Red/Blue is up to 900 now? kittene. That would drive me batty. Whatever happened to Green XD, unless Shamrock was just a joke.

Aye, and Shamrock might be called out of retirement soon lol.

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

LordKael.7260

Angry much? It’s not a montage btw, it’s video proof of spikes to earn his bounty. You guys aren’t even the target. The spikes on BC are paid for by an ET PK member. The spikes on ET’s PK guild is paid for by one of our guys. See how it goes? It’s not a big deal. But if you’d like, feel free to return the favor and put a bounty on CoSA. Knowing the guys/gals in that guild, I’m pretty sure they’d get a lot of laughs out of it. Have fun paying for the bounties though; they have a lot of people and they don’t mind dying haha.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

(edited by LordKael.7260)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Ahaha someone seems mad, idk who in KING kitten ed in your wheaties but if you need to talk about it bro im here for you.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Ahaha someone seems mad, idk who in KING kitten ed in your wheaties but if you need to talk about it bro im here for you.

I like the BS guys, but I hear Bulky Boy has some problems.

[PAXA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I like the BS guys, but I hear Bulky Boy has some problems.

Yeah I’ve had a blast with the BS guys since coming back to t8

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

HoD….HoD…You cut our last meeting short, so we wanted to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee you again.

After you chased our loser commanders away last time (thanks for that BTW!), I am glad we were able to hook up. It has been a week of fun!

Tons of fun… check
Endless slaughter for all servers (who played)….check
Hundreds of lootbags…check
Hundreds of badges…check
Getting rare armors off some screaming SFs…check
HoD morale up…check!
Queues during the week…check!
Getting to dust off some skills fighting a higher-ranked server…check
HoD went up in rating…check

So yes it was a very good time overall. But the best part wasnt even how well HoD handled the mostly undivided focus of SF. Nor was it how HoD was always there to fight back in every ebb of a SF zerg. Nor was it shaking down the occasional ET zerg for lootbags, without breaking a stride, when they decided to run past all their green-owned properties to cap speld from us.

Nope, the best part was tanking your rating by 34 points and pushing you down a slot below IoJ. So yep, pleasure doing business with you SF!

….Also, our little bros FC said you weren’t too cool to them, time for some fun this week people in all seriousness.

wait, what, no way! Much like spanking a kid while listening to Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” on a fine audio system, HoD was cool…. smooth cool

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

It was a good week in overall. Had tons of fun and I can’t say frustration since ET is aware of the low numbers. I’ll look forward to our next match together.

On a side note: even our Lake Lord Champ left his post to welcome you all:

Attachments:

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

lol Bulk

Being decent at the game is a requirement to get into BS, I had to use all my charm to make up for a skill gap to get in. Bulk however has loads of skill, he gets more out of the warrior class then most, he also says exactly what he thinks. Many of you probably have the same guild/server pride our resident warrior guru does, you just would not post about it in such an enthusiastic way.

I and others in BS might think a guild/player is great while some might not agree, what we all agree on is the love of a good wvw fight.

Thanks for the fights this week SF and HoD.

Edit: I need a hat.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)