6/14 BP/SBI/AR

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Man, the more I play folks from SBI the more I realize how angry and sad they are. Thief jumps me while fighting 6 krait, so I disengage the krait, because that just makes sense. He can’t kill me alone, but luckily he runs into several of his server mates. Happens, that’s WvW. Then I get this … Sorry that a thief couldn’t just insta gib me, really, sorry it took a 3 on one to finally get me down. But before you get all uppity, learn what a build can do, and don’t qq to me in a whisper then block me because you are inept at your class, and don’t understand mine.

Ehh, from what I can tell, you got zerged then msged him first?

Don’t do that…. never do that in a game…

Not only does it seem sad, you’ll never get a good msg back from the person you’re crying to.

Actually he invited me into a group. I never decline invites, then continued to talk in whispers until he blocked me. And the extent of what I said was what you see in the chat window because he seemed to think that evades were somehow glitches or hacks, and anyone who plays this game knows there are skills that evade if they are used correctly. The whisper you see is the first message I sent after he invited me, claimed I was glitching and broke group.

So I neither messaged this guy first, or said anything aside from what you see there.

Just because he is bad at a game doesn’t mean that everyone else is cheating. Maybe if he spent a little time in the mists and learned a few classes he wouldn’t be so bad at his class and at least give some of us a little challenge.

I can only go by the screenshot you posted…in which it appears you msged him first.

You made and assumption. It was incorrect. In the future you may want to refrain from doing so. If you do at least have the sense to apologize for doing so, heck even a ‘my bad’ would suffice. Unless of course your ego gets in the way.

Rofl, He made a post talking crap about SBI, provided only a screenshot of him crying..I’m not going to just take is word on it either…Far as i’m concerned, he’s still the one who started the conversation.

In the future you might want to ask your buddy to backup things he claims with actual screenshots of things.

First, you have a very interesting definition of crying. All I was doing was explaining to this thief that there are evades built into my skills because he initially invited me to a party and was QQing that I was glitching, second, how did I get the guys name to whisper him if he didn’t party invite me, did I use my ESP?(Although if I had ESP, I guess it would explain how I evades 90% of this newbies attacks and why he was raging in the first place.)

I did run into a warrior later who was extremely well mannered and respectful from SBI, nothing but respect for that guy. The thing is, there are some decent mannered players I have come across from SBI, they just seem fewer and further between.

If your server is upset/angry because of it’s performance, it is hardly the other two servers faults in the match up. What you need to understand in general is that I could care less if any server has players that act like children and go emote happy, or rage, just don’t come on here and say that other servers do it and then be the server that does it more than ANY server we have faced in the past. (I’m referring to the post about /laugh /sit made by an SBI player earlier in this thread.) In reality, I’m all for 5-10 people sitting around and emoting their backsides off at a solo player, because while they are doing that, they are losing everything around them, so them wasting time actually hurts their team.

A. you obviously have the original screenshot, why not post it?

B. Upset about server performance? Anyone upset how the servers are performing clearly don’t understand how the rating system works.

C. I’ve seen kittennozzles on all servers, including yours…. Don’t act like SBI is somehow different.

The only thing edited out on the screenshot was the names, which has to be done due to how the forums work(no names). Other than that, what would the full picture show you aside from some sweet graphics and the same chat box? I switched to a different tab to keep the full context of the /w without all the extra chatter, it also dropped the /p chat, which is really inconsequential moaning by an SBI thief. . wait a second, you aren’t a thief are you? Have I killed you in passing? Something tells me there is more than meets the eye here…

I’m not the thief, and I find your excuses on not posting the screenshot rather suspect.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

Get used to us, we aren’t going anywhere.

That’s because you play for second

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

/yawn … really ? Common I’m sure if you all put your heads together you can form at least 1 IQ point to come up with new material.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Are there even tiers anymore? With the way match ups are grouped now, it’s your rating/rank with some random modifier and boom you’re matched against 2 other servers.

I think it’s up to 9ranks above or below you. So what’s rating/rank do for you other than increase or decrease your probability of who you face next week? Even then the random modifier changes that so much it’s impossible to predict who your next 2 opponents are gonna be.

One can only hope for a close matchup so the week will be exciting. Once the week is over its another dice roll.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Yeah, another asumption on your part

B. Upset about server performance? Anyone upset how the servers are performing clearly don’t understand how the rating system works.

You are the top rated server in this match up

C. I’ve seen kittennozzles on all servers, including yours…. Don’t act like SBI is somehow different.

I am not, however, this stems from a fellow server mate of yours saying that they hadn’t seen it from the other two servers

I’m not the thief, and I find your excuses on not posting the screenshot rather suspect.

How exactly? That is what I am curious about most. That is the chat window from the screenshot that I edited the names out of, what else exactly would be in the screen? Since you are suspect, enlighten me, and I will see what I shed some light on for you. If I switched chat tabs to get the conversation without any additional map chatter, that’s all you are going to see. Please, please tell me what the heck else would be in the screen. (And they aren’t excuses, that’s the chat box from the game, I edited it to take the names out. I saved it over the original file in .jpg format, and I am not exactly sure why I should have saved the screen, I get a lot of QQ while in WvW, I don’t need to keep a compendium.) But what else would have been in the screen shot? You enjoy making all kinds of assumptions, lets see what this one is.

Edit Maybe you are confusing this with video, the screens don’t move like they do in the video format(they are, in fact, quite stationary). This is just a screen shot, that means there isn’t a whole lot of me switching chat tabs in it, it’s just one single tab with those words in it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Mammoth.1975

/yawn … really ? Common I’m sure if you all put your heads together you can form at least 1 IQ point to come up with new material.

Why when you hand us the obvious stuff?

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

‘Scarred kitten less of us in open field’ that’s drop dead hilarious coming from ALS, everytime we see you guys and we have anywhere close to even numbers its badge city! AR war guild I do actually respect you guys you are a tough guild ill say, no I won’t come to AR tho…ever

Lawl, hope you enjoyed getting rolled over and over again earlier! Thank you for the 10 badges

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icy.1396

Icy.1396

‘Scarred kitten less of us in open field’ that’s drop dead hilarious coming from ALS, everytime we see you guys and we have anywhere close to even numbers its badge city! AR war guild I do actually respect you guys you are a tough guild ill say, no I won’t come to AR tho…ever

Lawl, hope you enjoyed getting rolled over and over again earlier! Thank you for the 10 badges

Looks like [Lost] are taking a nap on our gari wall… can you please return me my giant charr boot that is stuck up your kitten

Attachments:

Smuurr
Fort Aspenwood

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

AR, you guys seem a little mad…was it something I said?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Looks like [Lost] are taking a nap on our gari wall… can you please return me my giant charr boot that is stuck up your kitten

Your face when you see how many points AR is ticking for in his screenshot.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

AR play for first? Best joke I’ve heard all day

Strong words coming from the server who is incapable of taking anything major on our bl and is scared kittenless of us in the open field… Go back to SBI bl while they are not playing to make yourself feel better about you points.

LOL, We fought SBI for hours on even numbers until they gave up on us and went to EB to take all of your stuff. And scared in the open field lol? You must be joking right? Thats what you guys do hide in towers until you out number our attacking force by 3 to 1.

I don’t think its possible to fit that many in a tower, just saying. So I call BS.

If you look closely AR has there back turn running into tower on even numbers…

Attachments:

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Good call esper I didn’t even notice not, forgot at that time just about everything besides their keeps was red…also how’s losing an upgraded SM AR bc you were too distracted and obsessed with us?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

AR has as reputation for playing for 2nd, because we strive to move up and fight the tougher fights.

Ar has a rep for playing for second because they take it in the rear to whoever they view as strongest in order to put down someone else. It’s a good strategy I guess.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

AR has as reputation for playing for 2nd, because we strive to move up and fight the tougher fights.

Ar has a rep for playing for second because they take it in the rear to whoever they view as strongest in order to put down someone else. It’s a good strategy I guess.

AR has a rep for playing second because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Yeah, another asumption on your part

You are the top rated server in this match up

I am not, however, this stems from a fellow server mate of yours saying that they hadn’t seen it from the other two servers

How exactly? That is what I am curious about most. That is the chat window from the screenshot that I edited the names out of, what else exactly would be in the screen? Since you are suspect, enlighten me, and I will see what I shed some light on for you. If I switched chat tabs to get the conversation without any additional map chatter, that’s all you are going to see. Please, please tell me what the heck else would be in the screen. (And they aren’t excuses, that’s the chat box from the game, I edited it to take the names out. I saved it over the original file in .jpg format, and I am not exactly sure why I should have saved the screen, I get a lot of QQ while in WvW, I don’t need to keep a compendium.) But what else would have been in the screen shot? You enjoy making all kinds of assumptions, lets see what this one is.

Edit Maybe you are confusing this with video, the screens don’t move like they do in the video format(they are, in fact, quite stationary). This is just a screen shot, that means there isn’t a whole lot of me switching chat tabs in it, it’s just one single tab with those words in it.

So you now don’t have the original screenshot, all we have is a story you’ve given us with the only proof being you whining to this person first.

How about you post this guys name, and we’ll have him come to this thread and give his/her side of the story?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

(edited by Xsorus.2507)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

AR has a rep for playing second because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I second this.

Anyway, forum trash talking, fun Last week’s matchup thread was way too tame. The soap opera’s back on

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

I’m the best commander across all three servers, you’re all bad. /thread

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

AR play for first? Best joke I’ve heard all day

Strong words coming from the server who is incapable of taking anything major on our bl and is scared kittenless of us in the open field… Go back to SBI bl while they are not playing to make yourself feel better about you points.

LOL, We fought SBI for hours on even numbers until they gave up on us and went to EB to take all of your stuff. And scared in the open field lol? You must be joking right? Thats what you guys do hide in towers until you out number our attacking force by 3 to 1.

I don’t think its possible to fit that many in a tower, just saying. So I call BS.

If you look closely AR has there back turn running into tower on even numbers…

lol this was the moment right before half our zerg flanked you and killed you for the 4th time. Good pic. I like it. Makes me smile

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

This thread reminds me of all those matchups with Maguuma. Is it normal for BP and AR to shift so much effort from the field into the forums mid-week?

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Darkblade? Well that’s an original name for a thief.

Realistically, if you go looking for people to solo you’re going to run into a lot of thieves, and a lot of kittenheads by extension. That said, the worst attitudes I’ve seen this matchup have come from small groups of AR. (But also the best – it depends on the guild.)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

I only remember about 2 times us wiping one being around that camp(where we also slaughtered many of you, and in our garrison assault, but don’t worry we should hopefully have more pics coming of last nights shenanigans! Fun times though, you can’t handle the power of Lynx!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Darkblade? Well that’s an original name for a thief.

Realistically, if you go looking for people to solo you’re going to run into a lot of thieves, and a lot of kittenheads by extension. That said, the worst attitudes I’ve seen this matchup have come from small groups of AR. (But also the best – it depends on the guild.)

I agree with the name, had a first name, can’t post full names on forums, something about a code of conduct. If the messages I sent to this guy trying to explain why he couldn’t kill me are a “whine” some people have an odd definition. If anything the person raging is the one sending the /w to me. Makes me wonder if someone actually read the chat in the pic, or just put on their trolling hat and started posting(not you Ben).

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Icy.1396

I only remember about 2 times us wiping one being around that camp(where we also slaughtered many of you, and in our garrison assault, but don’t worry we should hopefully have more pics coming of last nights shenanigans! Fun times though, you can’t handle the power of Lynx!

you must have been kitten or something when we wiped your whole zerg 3 times at bay and twice at hills or just have a selective memory…
anyway my original point still stands: with everything BP has thrown at us you guys still failed to take any of our keeps. So… go back to SBI while they are taking a week off just to make yourself feel good and pretend that you are good players…

Smuurr
Fort Aspenwood

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Oh sorry I forgot in the last post about the mentioning of all the while in your BL, we took your upgraded SM, so still a win, and ya didn’t take any keeps…how’s that 165 ppt as esper pointed out? Also I was at bay for the first wipe only you obviously don’t pay much attention because it was clearly stated by AR and BPers that Lost was attacking garri while hills wakitten, so no you didn’t wipe “my group” or “our whole Zerg” that many times because besides the begging of bay we were running 2 separate coordinated groups

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Oh sorry I forgot in the last post about the mentioning of all the while in your BL, we took your upgraded SM, so still a win, and ya didn’t take any keeps…how’s that 165 ppt as esper pointed out? Also I was at bay for the first wipe only you obviously don’t pay much attention because it was clearly stated by AR and BPers that Lost was attacking garri while hills wakitten, so no you didn’t wipe “my group” or “our whole Zerg” that many times because besides the begging of bay we were running 2 separate coordinated groups

So [Lost] took SM? I don’t recall seeing them there. I do remember seeing a lot of SBI then BP coming from behind to squeek out the cap. Was an epic fight. How is SM by the way? Oh yeah, you’re going to have to ask SBI. Haven’t seen the guild tag for you guys yet. Is the guild Another Fight[Lost] because that would be amazing.(I kid I kid, don’t take forums so serious)

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Score update!!!

SBI – 92,545
AR – 107,206
BP – 117,547

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Ty for score update, and no Lost did not take SM I meant we as in BP as a server took it, and ya SBI has it now but we took it from you, all that matters…and you must not have been in your BL last night bc we were there for probably 10 hours straight…also god if your gonna try to troll me at least use the right tag of [Jyst], be a little considerate all I ask

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

From what I have seen over the past few days, is BP is not very good in the open field. They are good at sieging and defending, but anytime we on SBI have seen them in the open field they blob into massive numbers and steamroll smaller groups. Anytime the numbers are anywhere even close BP gets rolled pretty easy. Case in point the island in your Borderlands where you faced equal numbers, Blob vs. Blob, and got completely rolled to the point where you refused to come out of Greenlake and we had to come in and pull you out, without a portal bomb. Our EB crew rolls you a on a nightly basis. I believe they call you Bag Pass.

In the open field, AR has better movement, with far fewer numbers and are just overall a better server to face. BP blobs and now that they increased their numbers to win coverage wars, people want to chest thump thinking its something great. They won the points battle and they get………wait for it………nothing! Have you’re points Blob Pass, but when you face any server that has the same numbers, you will get rolled.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

And no telling me your kidding that removes any hint if a possible troll/counter troll, god kitten nutz where are you I need some competition

Just transfer, it’s what you’re best at.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Who knew playing for second was so stressful.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Who knew playing for second was so stressful.

Thought the T8 comment hit a little close to home did we?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Hahahahaha skeet I think that beat all my posts combined! And ya because transferring a whole 1 time is soooooooooooo bad

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

In the open field, AR has better movement, with far fewer numbers and are just overall a better server to face. BP blobs and now that they increased their numbers to win coverage wars, people want to chest thump thinking its something great. They won the points battle and they get………wait for it………nothing! Have you’re points Blob Pass, but when you face any server that has the same numbers, you will get rolled.

Depends on the map and the group you are facing. Deltona’s squad can win facing a much larger force in the open most of the time. I haven’t seen anything like that group on either AR or SBI (doesn’t mean it isn’t there just haven’t seen in). EBay (Rekz, GF, GH) forged several of our better groups into really lean stacking machines. If you haven’t seen it yet, probably means you haven’t been in the BLs around NA Prime because they have been running up the points on BL maps. AR had to queue their map last night to defend against that squad in Bay losing SM in the process.

I would argue BPs weakness is actually defense. We rarely siege up any structure, hardly anyone refreshes siege when it is built, few do escorts or guard, REALLY poor supply management (keeping the newbs from squandering keep supply is common) and we frequently let upgraded keeps fall without a fight. SBI on the other hand does a good job keeping supply and keeps guarded. Rarely do I take an SBI camp or keep and someone (or lots of someones) show up to defend it.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Hahahahaha skeet I think that beat all my posts combined! And ya because transferring a whole 1 time is soooooooooooo bad

Nah, not having the ability to to lift your original server up and admitting failure isn’t bad, and speaks volumes on your character. I look at it like this, if you can’t overcome your obstacles, it’s best to run away from them. That’s what makes a great leader.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

You are trying to get way too deep in this and judging me and my mates for what we are posting on a game forum I think speaks more of you than us…also I’m not the leader FYI just an officer who likes a little fun! Also when playing a game to have fun how is being somewhere that is no longer fun and leaving not overcoming an obstacle, you just lack the strategic knowledge to look at things in other perspectives

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

skeet.1390

Pixels>life.

YOLO etc.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryanxlegit.4190

Ryanxlegit.4190

IF anyone from the [lost] Guild would like to have a open field GVG match against ALS just send me a message in game we can set this up.

Fourty OZ- [NS]-

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

You are trying to get way too deep in this and judging me and my mates for what we are posting on a game forum I think speaks more of you than us…also I’m not the leader FYI just an officer who likes a little fun! Also when playing a game to have fun how is being somewhere that is no longer fun and leaving not overcoming an obstacle, you just lack the strategic knowledge to look at things in other perspectives

Actually, an Officer is a leader. And looking at things from other perspectives is exactly why I can hit your soft spots. Strategic knowledge has nothing do do with it. I don’t really care if someone has transferred once or 100 times, doesn’t impact me, I’m just out playing a game. And because I understand it’s just a game, I have fun regardless of first or last place. I don’t have this sad empty void inside telling me if I’m not on a winning server I’m not good enough(which is ridiculous by the way).

However, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, so carry on.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Who is this [lost] you speak of? Now [Lynx] or [Jyst] on the other hand may be interested

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Icy.1396

If only [Lost] were as good at fighting as they are at running their mouths on the forum… I’d challenge you to an open field fight with equal numbers but knowing you guys, you might quit and transfer servers again, just to talk more kitten like you’ve earned the right to it.

Smuurr
Fort Aspenwood

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

If winning was all that mattered than me and most wouldn’t have been on NsP for sooooo long where we won maybe 1-2 matches total? No we just want what we now have on BP which I don’t care to explain to you, na not really I just recruit people, let everyone else lead

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

skeet.1390

What is this word you keep using. Transfer? Is this something serious? Should we go to the doctor?

Now I’m really worried. This word must be super serious if its your only fall back. Well that and a picture of a whopping 2 dead folks.

All things considered though this has been a pretty fun match up with great fights. Bay on ARBL was insane yesterday nice work

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

(edited by skeet.1390)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Mammoth.1975

I actually ran into a few [SFH] towards the start of the week and thought you guys were pretty good. Best group I’ve seen from either AR or BP so far.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Meh apparently posting things about certain servers (we all know who) hacking is against forum rules. I’m curious if posting screens of them doing it is the same?

If only [Lost] were as good at fighting as they are at running their mouths on the forum… I’d challenge you to an open field fight with equal numbers but knowing you guys, you might quit and transfer servers again, just to talk more kitten like you’ve earned the right to it.

As I explained to someone last night in bp this isn’t a death match. You don’t win by getting the most kills. You win by taking a point lead, and then defending that lead. It’s why BP just stopped spending so many resources on SM. It’s worth 35 points, which is the equivalent of a 1 keep + 1 tower. Those are much easier to take/hold than sm is. First you have to get it, then spend a ton of resources upgrading/defending it.

It’s really not worth it. We’ve had SM a few times, but in the end most of our group didn’t move to defend because they were focused on defending/taking more important things. Sm offers an advantage for pushing, a safe treb site, and a mid map wp that is pretty easily contested.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I’m the best commander across all three servers, you’re all bad. /thread

Truer words have never been said.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups

I’m also beginning to think the 3 colors now don’t mean anything. Its not the server ranks that decide the color. It seems rather random. You get grouped with 2 other servers and then the game decides which color you are randomly?

I think you are correct. The first week of the new system AR, BP and EBay ended up together and although EBay was clearly ranked higher, BP was green.

yes. while there is a higher probability that the highest-ranked server in a matchup will get green, there is enough randomness that you certainly can’t rely on it. this is a good thing for people who have had trouble with map completion because their server never ends up being green.

I haven’t run numbers recently, but here’s an example from a run I did back on May 28. on that date, the probability of an SBI+BP+AR matchup for 5/31 was about 4.6125%. here are the various likelihoods for each color combination:

1.2096% g:SBI b:BP r:AR
1.0658% g:SBI b:AR r:BP
0.9192% g:BP b:SBI r:AR
0.5142% g:BP b:AR r:SBI
0.5723% g:AR b:SBI r:BP
0.3310% g:AR b:BP r:SBI

note that SBI being green was more likely due to their higher rating, but that there was still plenty of opportunity for them to get blue or red instead.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Just a map update on AR’s BL. Thanks Evilzara.

Attachments:

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Aww fan I missed it?!? Noooooo oh we’ll we can take it again/hold it tonight, a WP in bay sounds lovely

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Where’s that guy that said we couldn’t cap any of AR’s keeps? Well Kalkz and I thought otherwise.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Icy.1396

Where’s that guy that said we couldn’t cap any of AR’s keeps? Well Kalkz and I thought otherwise.

that guy is currently at work… like most of the rest of our server… Guess you guys proved that you have a lot more unemployed people than AR does… You win in game, we win in life =P
Also you guys failed miserably to take any keeps last night when we actually had coverage… You must feel a great scene of accomplishment rolling our map when there is a total of 5 players on it.

Smuurr
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Icy.1396)