6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

I know we are all supposed to hate each other, but in the end, we missed JQ/SoR

Fighting anything in the lower tiers is to mind numbing. Last week it got to the point where we PVDoored Gates until we did a full circle and started throwing rams up on our own towers in a mindless zerg

glad to have you all back with Blackgate as one disfunctional family

Lets face it, we are good for eachother

That being said, we can now continue to let 20 people from all 3 servers create a 40 page thread of trolling, so please resume

[MERC] Gallimar

(edited by Webley.1295)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

I’m not sure why people need to pretend their kitten is big and sit there and bash this person, that server, that guild… It gets old. We all learn from each fight we have. Isn’t like 1 person or 1 guild that can say they have nothing else to learn from the battles.

[REV] Chris Dawnheart, Your one of the best guardians I have seen play. Watched pretty much every video you have made. From facing you guys on the field, you guys for being a “small” guild, have quality players. You guys are a $&#^@ to kill.

[RISE] On reset night, not sure how you guys did it, but dang you guys got a ton of your members into EB. Wasn’t much we could do against your zerg, since you had massive numbers and like 98% of them were guildies. Made some interesting fights.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

SOR doesn’t belong on the same battlefield with JQ or BG. My god better hope they get a tier 4 server again next week. At least this week they have been getting ALOT of practice in running away. They should be in good shape by the end of the week. RETREAT RETREAT!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

IRON has to fight both ATM and MERC at the same time and am trying to hold out as much as possible. Massive props to IRON. Intense stuff. Great fights all round!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Been away for a week, come back read a chunk of posts in this thread and its clear some folks have no class.

So many new posters on the BG side as well, did the blackhole eat a few more guilds?

Lets see what this week brings on the battlefield

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

IRON has to fight both ATM and MERC at the same time and am trying to hold out as much as possible. Massive props to IRON. Intense stuff. Great fights all round!

Its been a fun fight so far, we just thought it would be fair to use your own merchant and food tray a few times as a gesture of good will

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Its been a fun fight so far, we just thought it would be fair to use your own merchant and food tray a few times as a gesture of good will

You gotta give us some rest. Its tough bouncing around with ATM and MERC smashing through our stuff. We need to hop all over the place to handle you guys while being supply starved. ATM are blocking us on the south, while MERC are destroying our stuff on inner. Its so exhausting.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

lol look at how mad they are!

This thread is full of win.

It got awful quiet again.

Very insightful. Please return with something instructive.
Great Fights Everyone!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I know we are all supposed to hate each other, but in the end, we missed JQ/SoR

Fighting anything in the lower tiers is to mind numbing. Last week it got to the point where we PVDoored Gates until we did a full circle and started throwing rams up on our own towers in a mindless zerg

glad to have you all back with Blackgate as one disfunctional family

Lets face it, we are good for eachother

That being said, we can now continue to let 20 people from all 3 servers create a 40 page thread of trolling, so please resume

[MERC] Gallimar

I completely agree, this is the most competitive matchup for all 3 servers at the moment. Hopefully it lasts more than 1 week at the time as well before more people get bored and decide to take a vacation or do something else more challenging.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

SOR doesn’t belong on the same battlefield with JQ or BG. My god better hope they get a tier 4 server again next week. At least this week they have been getting ALOT of practice in running away. They should be in good shape by the end of the week. RETREAT RETREAT!!!!

What’s a tier? That word doesn’t exist in the present Guild Wars 2 dictionary.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Pre-emptive post here… While clearing guards at NW tower on BGBL about 10 minutes ago we had an [AoS] guild mate get knocked through the closed gate. He jumped straight back out without killing anything inside and we decided to leave the tower alone after killing the guards to get out of combat. Bugs are unavoidable but not exploiting them is a choice. Hope y’all understand.

Thanks for the clearing it up, no issues at all!

See guys, forum snuggles!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Been away for a week, come back read a chunk of posts in this thread and its clear some folks have no class.

So many new posters on the BG side as well, did the blackhole eat a few more guilds?

Lets see what this week brings on the battlefield

If the blackhole did, they’ll stop showing in a week or two.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

You gotta give us some rest. Its tough bouncing around with ATM and MERC smashing through our stuff. We need to hop all over the place to handle you guys while being supply starved. ATM are blocking us on the south, while MERC are destroying our stuff on inner. Its so exhausting.

Dont lie to me, you love it

it has been a great fight night in JQBL or better put, Sor’s Bay in JQBL
every inner and outer gate is down very few siege anywhere, just bodies smashing together, thx for the bags and i hope the ones i dropped have precursors

its a pity the Anet server is dying, quick replace the hamster

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

So why did Tempest Wolves xfer off SoR?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yeah you guys definitely don’t seem to like each other. Attempts at civility are always nice to see!

Oh… I see now you were happy to see “no class” posters so you would fit in better.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I’m not sure why people need to pretend their kitten is big and sit there and bash this person, that server, that guild… It gets old. We all learn from each fight we have. Isn’t like 1 person or 1 guild that can say they have nothing else to learn from the battles.

[REV] Chris Dawnheart, Your one of the best guardians I have seen play. Watched pretty much every video you have made. From facing you guys on the field, you guys for being a “small” guild, have quality players. You guys are a $&#^@ to kill.

[RISE] On reset night, not sure how you guys did it, but dang you guys got a ton of your members into EB. Wasn’t much we could do against your zerg, since you had massive numbers and like 98% of them were guildies. Made some interesting fights.

Now this! This on the other hand is how it’s done!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Wow… what is this same name? TW transferred temp to JQ to fight prev week, thats all.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

Wow… what is this same name? TW transferred temp to JQ to fight prev week, thats all.

I couldn’t get my ranger’s name from DAoC, and ended up with Fade.7658 as my i.d.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

That was an amazing day in JQ border, MERC on one side, ATM on the other…. Really some of the most epic and fun commanding I’ve had the pleasure of doing. Big shout out to all the Rallians that ran with us IRON’s throughout the day, you guys were amazing.

As it stands we still hold bay, I really thought we’d lose it when we pushed out onto the wall and wiped JQ only to turn around to a sea of MERC!!! Seriously very epic stuff from all three servers. Props to all involved.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

[vH] is Looking for some GvGs this thursday. If any guilds are interested do not hesitate to shoot me a whisper or mail in game. Excited to see what we can stir up.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

That was an amazing day in JQ border, MERC on one side, ATM on the other…. Really some of the most epic and fun commanding I’ve had the pleasure of doing. Big shout out to all the Rallians that ran with us IRON’s throughout the day, you guys were amazing.

As it stands we still hold bay, I really thought we’d lose it when we pushed out onto the wall and wiped JQ only to turn around to a sea of MERC!!! Seriously very epic stuff from all three servers. Props to all involved.

//Wrex

Absolutely! The fighting in there was fierce and insane! Full scale 70 vs 70’s!

Thanks IRON and ATM for the fun night!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LimeTwyst.7039

LimeTwyst.7039

It’s been a grand couple of hours hanging with [IRON] helping hold Bay. Now I’ve had a bite to eat and am ready to get back to the fight. Wrex’s maniacal laughter as we chased down [TW] tags was just icing on the cake.

What’s Indo’s rank? Isn’t he ranked Legend now? Who is this Colonel in blue armor? Shhhh. We’re hunting wabbits.

Yeah, I have to begrudgingly admit, while I was eager for the change at first last week, it’s nice to have JQ and BG back – a good solid wall of smash is quite satisfying.

Attachments:

LT | Ellti Doomfang | Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s been a grand couple of hours hanging with [IRON] helping hold Bay. Now I’ve had a bite to eat and am ready to get back to the fight. Wrex’s maniacal laughter as we chased down [TW] tags was just icing on the cake.

What’s Indo’s rank? Isn’t he ranked Legend now? Who is this Colonel in blue armor? Shhhh. We’re hunting wabbits.

Yeah, I have to begrudgingly admit, while I was eager for the change at first last week, it’s nice to have JQ and BG back – a good solid wall of smash is quite satisfying.

Indo’s also a necromancer.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

lol look at how mad they are!

This thread is full of win.

It got awful quiet again.

Very insightful. Please return with something instructive.
Great Fights Everyone!

Lol you quoted a post I didn’t even make in this thread. Warms my heart to see how much you care and how much you follow me around.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

welcome RG back to t1 NA again if rumors are true today

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Yeah saw em earlier, took a larger zerg and a bunch of siege to push them outta SoR north camp =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Yeah. Saw a lot of orange swords between JQ and SoR. Nice that JQ can fill that timeslot now, even if temporarily.

I wanted to run up north just to watch them but my Guardian isn’t so sneaky.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I couldn’t get my ranger’s name from DAoC, and ended up with Fade.7658 as my i.d.

Hi Fade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

My laugh isn’t maniacal

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Haha yeh u guys were close to taking it a few times, if it was nto for the pony rezzing of keep lords u would of deservedly had it. good fight all round.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

My laugh isn’t maniacal

It is, evil.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

AND I’M NOT SURE WHY I’M AWAKE SO EARLY!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

Hi Fade

Hey there Covenn. I always figured you to roll a thief after playing a nightshade for so long :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

i miss dragonbag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Beastgate feeds off the hate…and uncrustables. Oh, and sorry about the pug group last night Choo and TDub…we didn’t know we were so good in GvGs. 6-1 where’s Red Guard at?!?!

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Fighting YOLO is reaally fun

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Beastgate feeds off the hate…and uncrustables. Oh, and sorry about the pug group last night Choo and TDub…we didn’t know we were so good in GvGs. 6-1 where’s Red Guard at?!?!

Welcome back! I haven’t seen you around ever since last time BG start winning. I also hope that Red Guard joins SoR to balance BG’s new recruitment.

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Welcome back! I haven’t seen you around ever since last time BG start winning. I also hope that Red Guard joins SoR to balance BG’s new recruitment.

No way, what fun would that be? =D
We just need to build more arrowcarts…

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

If i may ask which server did RG choose?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

JQ

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

RG already moved to JQ, and BG didn’t get any new recruits lol… SoR is fighting the same force that they’ve been fighting for months.

in Match-ups

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

I’d like to thank Anet for the huge lag fest.

What’s the point of having world vs world vs world when you can’t support 3 worlds in the same spot? The 3 way battle at SM just now could have been so much fun. Instead it was a huge lag fest. To the point people couldn’t even rez nor get off any skill besides 1.

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

JQ

Good choice by them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

JQ

Good choice by them.

It’s safe to say all 3 servers wanted them on jq

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

RG already moved to JQ, and BG didn’t get any new recruits lol… SoR is fighting the same force that they’ve been fighting for months.

Someone is a bit delusional. BG has gotten multiple guilds in the past month or two. To claim otherwise is insulting towards the guilds that transferred to your server. If you want I could list them.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

JQ

Good choice by them.

Haha, i’m sure if BG could they would throw le ol i’ll pay you 30k gold to transfer manuover.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

JQ

Good choice by them.

Haha, i’m sure if BG could they would throw le ol i’ll pay you 30k gold to transfer manuover.

Hahah just like what SoR did for IRON?

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

You all already had this conversation in the past, and it’s stupid. Stop trolling yourselves.

Hug it out!

Attachments:

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Well that was…. blobby.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Someone is a bit delusional. BG has gotten multiple guilds in the past month or two. To claim otherwise is insulting towards the guilds that transferred to your server. If you want I could list them.

That’s not what she was saying, lol.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Forum trolls should get flagged and only be able to post in a separate Trolls only thread =D
Let them aggravate each other there.

Sanctum of Rall