6/14 CD / TC / SoS

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

In other news, Tarnished Coast had its first Fun Tower tonight!

Did you know that arrow carts can fly now? And so can I!

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Just wanted to pop in to give a shoutout to Admiral Beau [KH] on Tarnished Coast. I ran with you a handful of times while you were on CD, and it was awesome to duel with someone I look up to. While there was no way I was going to win that duel, I’m glad I was able to hold my own. The draw was hard-earned on both sides.

P.S. Sorry I kept turning you into a bird.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

In other news, Tarnished Coast had its first Fun Tower tonight!

Did you know that arrow carts can fly now? And so can I!

That’s hilariously creepy :p.

There’s a place in Iron marches map, where there are these spirits of charr called “Displaced Spirits”. They have been bugged since the launch or are indeed meant to be literally displaced since most of them float like 25 ft above in the air and no way to interact with them :/. I reported it as a bug during the first month of the launch and recently made my way down there on my alt and many are still “displaced”.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Nikked, were you that CD mes down by Vale earlier? I saw the KH cmmdr down there. Good fights, too.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Nikked, were you that CD mes down by Vale earlier? I saw the KH cmmdr down there. Good fights, too.

Most likely! I’m a giant Norn Mesmer in emerald green armor. I ran with two different CD groups tonight, then picked up with the duels at the windmill on TCBL. SoS tried to interfere a few times, but the CD and TC bystanders did a great job of protecting the duels. (I helped fight off two of them while spectating, and others fought off interference while I was dueling.) Both fights continued through the interruption.

Just to say it: no judgments on SoS as a server for having a few people barge in. These things happen, and the duels were great fun to watch and participate in.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

This is basically what happens 99% of the time when the zergers aren’t with their 40 other friends and the fight is even. There were a total of 5 inside and 4 of us outside.

Best part about it are the emotes.

Hats off to all TC/SoS guys who DON’T do this and give us good fights!

Attachments:

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

It’s fine that he plays that way, but he has no business trying to stop a servermate from trying to fix their crapped out situation.

There is no crapped out situation.

CD is fine, in a great spot too. Just because some guy is QQ’ing does not make it so that we aren’t having fun.

The guy has no clue about the match either from his pointing out the numbers.

I would call his estimations better than yours have been at any point in this thread.

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

This is basically what happens 99% of the time when the zergers aren’t with their 40 other friends and the fight is even. There were a total of 5 inside and 4 of us outside.

Funny, I saw your little group myself. You were eager to fight the 3 of us up there while you had 5 down there. Rather than letting anyone close enough to actually make it an even fight, you and your fellows would just bum rush them.

Is that your opinion of a good fight?

Edit: I would be glad to do a 1v1, no reason to worry when we don’t have a Zerg right?

CERN

(edited by Auri El.1032)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

Funny, I saw your little group myself. You were eager to fight the 3 of us up there while you had 6 down there. Rather than letting anyone close enough to actually make it an even fight, you and your fellows would just bum rush them.

Read my post. It wasn’t just 3 up there. You had OS and AARM guildies in there as well. And we didn’t have 6.

You also have the safety of the tower. Just jump down an have fun. It’s just a game!

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Funny, I saw your little group myself. You were eager to fight the 3 of us up there while you had 6 down there. Rather than letting anyone close enough to actually make it an even fight, you and your fellows would just bum rush them.

Read my post. It wasn’t just 3 up there. You had OS and AARM guildies in there as well. And we didn’t have 6.

You also have the safety of the tower. Just jump down an have fun. It’s just a game!

I read your post, look at your own picture and tell me there are 5 people up there. You can’t because there weren’t.

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Venton, scroll up. It was openly admitted that TC was spawn camping because they were bored last night.

The three other exits argument is not valid. Why? Because TC got equally frustrated when SoR spawncamped. I was there.

I don’t care if someone “admitted” to it. All anyone had to do was take a different exit and stop fighting out front. They would have just gone away on their own out of boredom.

Also: I don’t recall any QQ about SoR spawn camping TC. I don’t even recall it being mentioned. Even if they WERE spawn camping us…I would have just changed direction and headed out a different way, or left the map.

TC has been “spawn camped” by DB, FA, SoR, and plenty of other servers. It’s just part of the game…. Yeah, it’s not classy, and I wouldn’t do it, but crying about it just makes you look silly, because all you have to do is take a different exit from spawn to avoid the campers.

You’re living in a bubble or have selective memory then, that was pretty much the weekly headline. Even I remember it lol.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Ahoy! This be a fun week I dun be havin ‘dis week ’wit ye lads! I be spendin me time on my ship, rebuildin me fleet o’ cataboats. It be spendin a great deal o’ time wit’ AWE chasen down ’da KoMe lads ’n given ’dem a good keelhaulin.

It be a mighty ‘bout o’ fun I be havin as ’da small scale roamin fights be quite enjoyable.

I be headin back ’ta me ship now, as I be gettin cold ’wit out me rum.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: mclovin.8561

mclovin.8561

if u really wanna go off the picture it woulda been 2v2… maybe you should look again.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

if u really wanna go off the picture it woulda been 2v2… maybe you should look again.

See those little blue dots on the map, yeah……

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: toymachine.1673

toymachine.1673

yeah.. that’s 4v2 theres 3 blue dots on the mini map

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

TC, SOR misses you and the 15 ACs you put in each tower.

Seriously.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophaniti.1496

Prophaniti.1496

I read your post, look at your own picture and tell me there are 5 people up there. You can’t because there weren’t.

You must be the [CERN] TC Scout making a fool of yourself and your guild up there.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

The other guy missing from the screeny is inside tower.

Like I said, this was taken after having killed all your guards. So it would have been us 4 versus 5 and guards.

Read my post carefully again.

Attachments:

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

Funny, I saw your little group myself. You were eager to fight the 3 of us up there while you had 5 down there. Rather than letting anyone close enough to actually make it an even fight, you and your fellows would just bum rush them.

Edit: I would be glad to do a 1v1, no reason to worry when we don’t have a Zerg right?

I’ve never seen an even numbered TC group voluntarily engage our group of roamers.

From my experience, when our roaming group encounters and equally matched TC group, the Tower Campers (TC) group BLOWS every cool down they have to RUN away from us, and hide in the nearest tower or keep.

I wasn’t involved in the incident that Sardine is talking about, but his screenshots clearly show his group has only 4 people (look at the squad + minimap), and your tower has at least that amount (possibly more that aren’t visible due to the walls). And yet, TC is hiding behind walls. Sigh.

Our engagements have consistently shown that most TC doesn’t appear to be interested in fair fights, and they’ll simply hide in safe zones until they get at least 3x more people.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

The other guy missing from the screeny is inside tower.

Like I said, this was taken after having killed all your guards. So it would have been us 4 versus 5 and guards.

Read my post carefully again.

According to you, there were 5 of us. Pretty sure you were mistaken but I wasn’t paying it as much mind as you. Outside was your group plus one random I suppose because he wasn’t in party.

In any case, I offered a 1v1 because you made a comment about us not wanting to fight without a zerg. So, if you want a friendly duel I’d be more than happy to oblige. Worst case I have a 1s repair, best case I don’t. Either way, this is getting absurd, I should’ve shown restraint from the beginning.

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

In any case, I offered a 1v1 because you made a comment about us not wanting to fight without a zerg. So, if you want a friendly duel I’d be more than happy to oblige. Worst case I have a 1s repair, best case I don’t. Either way, this is getting absurd, I should’ve shown restraint from the beginning.

The only thing that made me go out of my way to post a screenshot were the emotes to be honest. I would be more than happy to have a duel. Maybe we can even become buddies.

Send me a PM if you’re bored and wanna give it a go! See ya on the battlefield either way!

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

The only thing that made me go out of my way to post a screenshot were the emotes to be honest. I would be more than happy to have a duel. Maybe we can even become buddies.

Send me a PM if you’re bored and wanna give it a go! See ya on the battlefield either way!

I guess my less than tasteful trolling did work in that regard at least then lol

No hard feelings I hope. And I will be sure to take you up on that when I log tomorrow

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

I’ve never seen an even numbered TC group voluntarily engage our group of roamers.

From my experience, when our roaming group encounters and equally matched TC group, the Tower Campers (TC) group BLOWS every cool down they have to RUN away from us, and hide in the nearest tower or keep.

I wasn’t involved in the incident that Sardine is talking about, but his screenshots clearly show his group has only 4 people (look at the squad + minimap), and your tower has at least that amount (possibly more that aren’t visible due to the walls). And yet, TC is hiding behind walls. Sigh.

Our engagements have consistently shown that most TC doesn’t appear to be interested in fair fights, and they’ll simply hide in safe zones until they get at least 3x more people.

I extend an offer to duel to you as well, and I intend to be alone, I swear

CERN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

EvilSardine, was this occurrence on TC BL by any chance?

CrSy/LaWz

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Aye, ’n I be havin ’da same experiences with CD and SoS. That must mean that ’dat all anecdotal evidence must be true then lubber? Maybe all servers be havin turncoats?

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

Nah, it was SoS.

You TC guys need to chill out and let us have our fun, kitten it! Like 6 of us capture Briar and then comes around 50 TC to take it right back. Our group resorted to just looking for fights rather than caring about capping anything.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

O RLY? Here look at these before and after pictures. :P

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

Anyways, when and where is Dolyak Parade going to take place? I promise I won’t crash the party.

Oh, and unless the Dolyak Parade conflicts there will be a planned fight night Thursday night at 6pm Server Time. The map is tbd.

By request! Or cause we wanna do it, Fun’s gonna host an unofficial doly parade! Got it scheduled and it’s got a countdown and everything!

Amazing.

This is the stuff if you don’t wanna see our neat timer:

Date: 6/20/2013 (Tomo—-Today!)
Time: 10 PM EST
Map: Crystal Desert Borderland
Place: Hero’s Lodge Skill Challenge (Back of that south camp thingy)

Just gonna run around the map. Become other stuff or not and shoot fireworks!

Stuff you might wanna bring:

Fireworks!

Ruminant Tonic!

Money! To repair your armor.

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

(edited by PAGamer.4072)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Anyways, when and where is Dolyak Parade going to take place? I promise I won’t crash the party.

Oh, and unless the Dolyak Parade conflicts there will be a planned fight night Thursday night at 6pm Server Time. The map is tbd.

Snip.

Be careful of this guy!

PS. if we ever fight TC again (and we just might because nothing can stop the death star) I’m going to troll the dolyak parade so hard!

He said it more than once (in his post history) so be careful :P

I eat breakfast for dinner.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

This has been said so many times before, but if you want 5v5 or small skirmishes then Heart of the Mists is available just for you.

Jumping people wearing PVT with you beserker gear theif really isn’t really proving anything. I will always run from roamers/skirmishers because I’m not an idiot.

A lot of the time if I am jumped by two or more I die before I reach the tower. In those cases fair enough, you deserve the loot bags xD

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

If Anet cannot provide player housing, I can at least provide a home for the Holy Flame Ram.

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This has been said so many times before, but if you want 5v5 or small skirmishes then Heart of the Mists is available just for you.

You’re right, it has been said many times before and continues to be repeated despite it being completely incorrect. Hot-join sPvP and tPvP are not even remotely similar to small group WvW skirmishes. The people who think they are are the ones who have never tried small group WvW play and/or never tried sPvP/tPvP, which I’m guessing is an accurate description of you.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hectoncheir.4210

Hectoncheir.4210

Dear A.Net, this is our protest about this match up system. We have no reason to fight these servers. Please revert the silly match up system. Kthx.
Ps, please infract me. ._.

Attachments:

The squid has enthralled me. All glory to the squid! Hulululululu!
Yours truly, a Stick-wielding Mesmer twit.

(edited by Hectoncheir.4210)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Keeping it classy KH, Keeping it classy.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Dear A.Net, this is our protest about this match up system. We have no reason to fight these servers. Please revert the silly match up system. Kthx.

I understand that you’re bored but you don’t need to insult us by sleeping acting like we’re no match. Go for the silly garrison or something don’t insult us by sleeping and acting like it’s too easy.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JammeR.1059

JammeR.1059

Came for the zerging, stayed for the dancing

Attachments:

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I understand that you’re bored but you don’t need to insult us by sleeping acting like we’re no match. Go for the silly garrison or something don’t insult us by sleeping and acting like it’s too easy.

No reason to feel insulted by having poor luck. The match sucks because there just aren’t enough enemies, and people sometimes feel like expressing their frustration/boredom with it. At least, I’m pretty sure nobody is blaming you lot for not breeding or starting to conscript your PVE-ers…

As far as individual battles where the numbers aren’t necessarily going to reflect the overall imbalance, fighting SoS can go either way when we’re even IME, so I don’t think there’s some huge skill gap or anything. Those battles just get harder to come by when there’s so many of one side – everyone around wants to fight, but if they all do at the same time it’s boring because we’d be swarming a smaller force, and if they don’t it gets boring because there’s so much time doing little or nothing between good battles.

This game just isn’t designed in a way that imbalanced population/coverage works very well.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Though if KH had wated a little later you would have got some awesome battles,

awesome fights in SoS bl against CERN-EP and co that random open field Server v Server fight we had was awesome fun, great to see improvement among SoS more of us getting on teamspeak and communicating.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

You’re right, it has been said many times before and continues to be repeated despite it being completely incorrect. Hot-join sPvP and tPvP are not even remotely similar to small group WvW skirmishes. The people who think they are are the ones who have never tried small group WvW play and/or never tried sPvP/tPvP, which I’m guessing is an accurate description of you.

Thanks for assuming :P

I have tried it though, and in fact my guild sometimes uses it for training. It seems pretty decent to me, guaranteed even small-scale competition with no issues of seige/zergs running over and crushing you.

I understand it is not be the same as in WvW, but it certainly removes some of the aspects people constantly complain about.

Either way I like roamers, just wish some didn’t complain so much.

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Nah, it was SoS.

You TC guys need to chill out and let us have our fun, kitten it! Like 6 of us capture Briar and then comes around 50 TC to take it right back. Our group resorted to just looking for fights rather than caring about capping anything.

I may or may not been in the area then. In any case, I usually attempt to run if I see more than one person. I’ve learned if it’s a group, that group will chase me down and CC me to death, so I try to run. I tend to avoid roaming if possible but I have been known to do so on occasion.
Also to those LeeT I engaged near Vale on TC BL, I was just goofing off as getting CCed to death usually does not appeal to me. However, on that occasion, I didn’t care as much. An interesting fight with your cmmdr though, regardless of circumstance.

CrSy/LaWz

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Quick shout out to Chorazin.4107 of SoS on his Mesmer and Guardian this morning. Thanks for being the only one to break off from your zerg to fight me 1v1 on your Guardian and thanks for the friendly duels on your Mesmer.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Had a lot of fun fighting you guys tonight TC on EB. Our map chat reflected that as well despite frustrations at failing to take SM off you guys :P

Ended the night on a high note splitting your zerg at ANZ and wiping you guys. Definitely had a lot of decent open field fights all night, we fought at the weirdest places haha (eg. north east sm near sentry, south west WC near the rocks etc).

But yeah as much as I enjoy fighting you guys tonight hopefully we don’t see you next week lol

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaulhghev.5308

Zaulhghev.5308

Actually the opposite of calling the whole server embarrassing is asking everyone to not consider our most embarrassing aspects (like this thread) representative of the CD community.

This little tidbit of intellectual dishonesty…

JakobGW.5730:

after calling our server

embarrassing.

Is actually… this:

Yeah this is an abnormally long thread for a CD match – and CD is the cause for most of it. Our bad)

I don’t write on the forums at all but this is embarrassing.

Yeah, this thread is a bad reflection of CD. And an inaccurate one.

Anyway:

There are no real tiers any more unless Anet changes this.

We are going to see some matchups like this going forward whether we like it or not. There has always been a lot of apathy to change on CD and okay it used to work for us though it lost us a lot including about 550 veteran WvWers in our most awful coverage gap (and then everyone QQs about how we do against SoS go figure). I like WvW too much to just sit out the next time Mag shows up or to just run around dueling a bunch of underleveled or map completitionist. You cannot expect the WvW guilds to do all the heavy lifting for you and I would rather not have us burn out. Call me crazy.

The concept of tiers has little meaning at this point and you should try to stop thinking of matchups in those terms. Servers are matched up by proximity of rating, not proximity of “tier”. If the tiers have ratings that are within the range of the random adjustment, they can end up fighting each other. This is going to result in blowouts, no doubt about it. However, we are not going to make changes to this after just 2 weeks of the system. There are things we can do. We will almost certainly end up adjusting the total added to each server rating to group the matchups a little more closely. First however, we need to let the ratings adjust by having more varied matchups like these.

Editted 10:00 AM

(edited by Zaulhghev.5308)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Sucks doesn’t it? Not sure how people laugh after running away from a fight. I’d love a way to “give props” to someone who fought with honor and have it show up somehow (obv has to be from a diff server)

Ran into the tail end of a GvG last night, stayed for some random dueling.

An Idea struck me while watching duels last night… I want to create a Red Cross of Tyria guild and be a medic for all of the duels that go on, just to show people, “hey dont attack me I rez ppl” while in Air Ele form… anyone wanna join?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

You really will find anything to QQ about, won’t you? Someone spamming /sleep. Oh my god, how scandalous.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swiftsorrow.9451

Swiftsorrow.9451

To be honest, I think this matchup is really good for CD, simply because we are slowly but surely becoming aware of what it is needed to close the skill/tactics/logistics etc gap between us and the leading server.

We may not be winning now, but I’m sure if we pause to reflect on each encounter with TC & SOS, no matter how good or bad the outcome, we can take something away from it.

I don’t speak for CD, but thanks TC and SOS, for the battles, no matter how lopsided the score seems now. Its mid-week, but I’m starting to observe positive changes/adapting in the CD WvW general population, especially those that are still fighting in the mist war. Slowly but surely..

;)

Swiftech Lewsol, Asura Engineer
Crystal Desert Server

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

I don’t get it.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

To be honest, I think this matchup is really good for CD, simply because we are slowly but surely becoming aware of what it is needed to close the skill/tactics/logistics etc gap between us and the leading server.

We may not be winning now, but I’m sure if we pause to reflect on each encounter with TC & SOS, no matter how good or bad the outcome, we can take something away from it.

I don’t speak for CD, but thanks TC and SOS, for the battles, no matter how lopsided the score seems now. Its mid-week, but I’m starting to observe positive changes/adapting in the CD WvW general population, especially those that are still fighting in the mist war. Slowly but surely..

;)

FWIW, we saw more CD in one place last night than we have all week. Really really fun fight between Jerrifers and Golanta. You guys have an insane amount of necros (marks and wells EVERYWHERE), and tons of CC. Would love to see more of that organized gathering today and tomorrow!

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I don’t get it.

KH are classy even when they sleep.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I don’t get it.

KH are classy even when they sleep.

Is that because they wear fedoras to bed?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.