6/21 BP/SBI/AR - The Sequel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Kodiak this one is for you, I give you concrete evidence that BP never ever uses numbers, and only uses super ninja tactics:

Behold BP’s Amazing tactics

and for those that are without a sense of humor… Neener neener

tier 1 material right here!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

ps – LOL at night capping brag…but hey, you got some people to respond, kudos!

We just capped your bay at 3 PM Server time. Not sure what the point is here.

Playing a video game at 3pm on a summer weekend doesn’t really have a point…but by all means, enjoy the bay.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Kodiak this one is for you, I give you concrete evidence that BP never ever uses numbers, and only uses super ninja tactics:

Behold BP’s Amazing tactics

and for those that are without a sense of humor… Neener neener

lol

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

Playing a video game at 3pm on a summer weekend doesn’t really have a point…but by all means, enjoy the bay.

What mild temperate zone does this mouth-breather live in, that which he would suggest that summer is anything other than horrid and drab, a bane to mankind. Give me glorious fields of glistening snow any day over this blistering heat and burning sun.

Guild Wars errday.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: General Secretary.3476

General Secretary.3476

@ Hills.
Fair bit of numbers.

This screen cap I counted 25 BP and 19 SBI

@Bay.
Still think we outmmaned you..?

This screen I counted 22 SBI (all downed lol), and from the minimap, at least 27 green dots (BP).
I agree it is hard to get exact number from minimap.

I do believe both of your screen capture have included more BP on screen than SBI.
Also both screen shows 2 BP commander on the same map.
Glad to see our opponent brings both number and gold commitment to the battlefield. GLHF.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiceRepublic.9271

RiceRepublic.9271

After seeing how many SBI are in eternal, there’s no reason for you guys to be losing this bad. You guys are just terrible, learn to WvW please and don’t complain about “outmanned in Home BL” because all your numbers are in Eternal.

Commander Evilzara of BP

This quote is from last week I found today. He is a commander of [Soul]

You [Soul] and [WAR] have no number to 15v15 us? I saw like 30 of you guys on the field most of the day. [Soul] and [WAR], are you guys too scared to face us to GvG? We had people waiting for hours and you say “we have no number.” You think we have so much time? Everyone is busy for their own reasons but we keep promises when we make them. “Learn to WvW?” Why don’t you learn to keep the promise and not make so many people wait for you.

Any of you who say SBI is so bad, message me and we will crush your guild. You probably are just key board warriors. Challenge us in GvG. Talk only after proving that you are better than us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: caostra.4082

caostra.4082

What’s going on??

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

I already know what the response post will be

that line of warding + ballista, god kitten

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

SO BORING.

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

After seeing how many SBI are in eternal, there’s no reason for you guys to be losing this bad. You guys are just terrible, learn to WvW please and don’t complain about “outmanned in Home BL” because all your numbers are in Eternal.

Commander Evilzara of BP

This quote is from last week I found today. She is a commander of [Soul]

You [Soul] and [WAR] have no number to 15v15 us? I saw like 30 of you guys on the field most of the day. [Soul] and [WAR], are you guys too scared to face us to GvG? We had people waiting for hours and you say “we have no number.” You think we have so much time? Everyone is busy for their own reasons but we keep promises when we make them. “Learn to WvW?” Why don’t you learn to keep the promise and not make so many people wait for you.

Any of you who say SBI is so bad, message me and we will crush your guild. You probably are just key board warriors. Challenge us in GvG. Talk only after proving that you are better than us.

I’m not a commander of Soul I’m just a commander who joined Soul last week. I have nothing to do with GvG’s that they are in.
You know what’s funny? The most Soul/WAR fields is 18-20 people. The roster only contains about 50 people. Everyday they raid with 10 people max. If you saw 30 Soul/WAR, you must be stupid or blind.

If you’re really serious about GvGing [Soul], visit borlis.org and post a thread in the WvW section.

I’m real curious to see how a server full of karma train pros would do in a GvG.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiceRepublic.9271

RiceRepublic.9271

Commander Evilzara of BP

I’m not a commander of Soul I’m just a commander who joined Soul last week. I have nothing to do with GvG’s that they are in.
You know what’s funny? The most Soul/WAR fields is 18-20 people. The roster only contains about 50 people. Everyday they raid with 10 people max. If you saw 30 Soul/WAR, you must be stupid or blind.

If you’re really serious about GvGing [Soul], visit borlis.org and post a thread in the WvW section.

I’m real curious to see how a server full of karma train pros would do in a GvG.

what do you mean by serious? You guys were not serious? LOL i asked politely so that we have fun, and you agreed to it. Whats the difference if we post on that website? You will bail on us again. I posted this because you have not yet apolized us sincerely. I don’t think we gonna GvG with a guild who have no manners/skills to get their own guildies together anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Froggeen.2913

Froggeen.2913

Commander Evilzara of BP

um. There is no mention of keeping promise and apology
I wasted my time cause of you guys..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Rice, and all of Kiwi, I’m sorry that you missed dinner in order to GvG. I’m sorry you thought we had 30 people, because that is not, nor has it ever been, the case with Soul. I’m also sorry that many of our members had obligations in real life so they were unable to play a video game tonight. We expected to have a least 15, but we were unable to get that many. Instead of making you wait even longer (and to release you so that you may play WvW for the rest of the night), I politely informed you of our dilemma. and suggested that we either do a 10v10, we reschedule, or we just cancel all together. As of yet, I have not received any answer to my suggestions. Then again, considering the childish manner in which you have conducted yourself on these forums, I don’t think I will be going out of my way to reschedule.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

What’s going on??

/scratches head

Are you bragging? I see 10 dead BP, and I stopped counting SBI at 20+

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

What’s going on??

/scratches head

I see a fully upgraded borlis pass garrison reset during prime time.

(edited by docbon.3486)

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

What’s going on??

/scratches head

I see a borlis pass garrison reset during prime time.

and I see an SBI bay reset at primetime as well as a rather one sided fight in BP Hills /shrug both SBI bay and BP garry have been flipped back so uhmmm yeah.. how about them Dodgers?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in Match-ups

docbon.3486

What’s going on??

/scratches head

and I see an SBI bay reset at primetime as well as a rather one sided fight in BP Hills /shrug both SBI bay and BP garry have been flipped back so uhmmm yeah.. how about them Dodgers?

not our paper bay!

edit: real tawk though, rest in peace to the ten million golems that died tonight on all sides. Never seen so many omegas out in the field.

(edited by docbon.3486)

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

What’s going on??

/scratches head

Thing was though that your Gari was a T3 keep we took during prime time. Your taking of bay was paper. I wonder what one required more strategy. You practically walked into our bay because it was paper as we had to use strategy to take gari. Oh and you calling back your entire zerg on EB to take a empty Gari I wonder why you did that. Not to mention it took you 1-3 ticks to do it.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

What’s going on??

/scratches head

Thing was though that your Gari was a T3 keep we took during prime time. Your taking of bay was paper. I wonder what one required more strategy. You practically walked into our bay because it was paper as we had to use strategy to take gari. Oh and you calling back your entire zerg on EB to take a empty Gari I wonder why you did that. Not to mention it took you 1-3 ticks to do it.

Wasn’t there to see Garry go down, we started knockin on bay and decided, what the heck lets go for it. Kudos to you all for taking Garry, you caught BP flat footed.

I am still trying to find out what the point of the screenshot of 10 dead BP and 25+ SBI was.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

What’s going on??

/scratches head

Wasn’t there to see Garry go down, we started knockin on bay and decided, what the heck lets go for it. Kudos to you all for taking Garry, you caught BP flat footed.

I am still trying to find out what the point of the screenshot of 10 dead BP and 25+ SBI was.

I apologize for the confusing screen shot my guild mate posted. That might be from reset night on BP BL (NA prime). We had a guild event on the map and repeatedly wiped you guys.. lots lots of you over and over until you guys moved out of your own BL before we took your Hills and Bay. So I think he/she was just trying to tell you guys that BP might need to get trained better at open field battles.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the screen shot and we will post another screen shot ASAP.

Thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

but were still not outmanned.

Outmanned by far at Hills. Had even less than we had at Garrison. Don’t let that get in the way of a good yarn though.

@Bay.

Next time you should blur out the minimap so we can’t see the 30 – 40 odd (hard to know with the double-ups) green dots behind you.

I wasn’t talking about the first push on hills, i was talking about when you’s attempted to take it back.. Anyways, i read most of your aggravated responses about night-capping and forum trolling, and i honestly couldn’t care less.
I’m an oceanic player, i’m doing my duty to my server and playing the hours i can.
Also, the reason i’m being such a kitten is because of the smack talk you’s gave me on reset night. You’s couldn’t back it up, and i took action.
SBI, learn not to smack talk if you can’t back it up.. atleast i can which i proved by taking your entire borderlands, your entire eb corner, and your SM.
Done.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

What’s going on??

LMAOOO! Is this a joke..?
Look at the 10-15 dead bp infront of you, then take a look at that minimap!
GREAT WORK SBI!! Great accomplishment!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Outmanned by far at Hills. Had even less than we had at Garrison. Don’t let that get in the way of a good yarn though.

@Bay.

Next time you should blur out the minimap so we can’t see the 30 – 40 odd (hard to know with the double-ups) green dots behind you.

I wasn’t talking about the first push on hills, i was talking about when you’s attempted to take it back.. Anyways, i read most of your aggravated responses about night-capping and forum trolling, and i honestly couldn’t care less.
I’m an oceanic player, i’m doing my duty to my server and playing the hours i can.
Also, the reason i’m being such a kitten is because of the smack talk you’s gave me on reset night. You’s couldn’t back it up, and i took action.
SBI, learn not to smack talk if you can’t back it up.. atleast i can which i proved by taking your entire borderlands, your entire eb corner, and your SM.
Done.

What you talking about this? Sorry I don’t normally troll but timing was perfect and I could not resist. If you are oceanic Play when you play. That was not our complaint. Our complaint was how you boasted about it like it was some amazing feat. SBI is used to night capping.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

10 BP drop 19 bags. Well, that’s certainly something. Must go after them more often.

I don’t see any good guilds there though… and there’s at least 35 SBI in any case so it’s no surprise they got faceplanted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Good fights all around, capping BL Gari at late prime time might not have had any strategic importance but it felt nice to grab it as an underdog.

This match up is loads of fun when each sever has the numbers to properly compete!

in Match-ups

Posted by: lucinga.6395

lucinga.6395

@Noodica Not sure if it was you for sure, but i think i just spotted you whilst defending NW tower in SBI BL. One of the mesmers in your group kept pulling me. Every time

Stormbluff Isle – Lunaere/Lucinga/Stelare [ÆoW]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

@Noodica Not sure if it was you for sure, but i think i just spotted you whilst defending NW tower in SBI BL. One of the mesmers in your group kept pulling me. Every time

Bahahahh! Yep that was us, we’re having heaps of fun doing this heheh.
Nice first whipe by the way

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

@Bay.

Done.

What you talking about this? Sorry I don’t normally troll but timing was perfect and I could not resist. If you are oceanic Play when you play. That was not our complaint. Our complaint was how you boasted about it like it was some amazing feat. SBI is used to night capping.

That was great and all, but still doesn’t compete with my push x).
And that was just when i got on, and i got us back to 350ppt for a while.
But i’m really tired cos of school so luckily for you guys, no “night capping” tonight heheheh, keep it classy.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

This is the footage from last night, taking SBI bay.
Over all the arguing, but i just wanted to clear the whole outnumbered thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C1gg8bXrLQ8

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

SO BORING.

I’d have to agree. /yawn.

You touched my booob. Well I touched your booob back! WITH BOTH HANDS!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sonnie.2810

sonnie.2810

Rice, and all of Kiwi, I’m sorry that you missed dinner in order to GvG. I’m sorry you thought we had 30 people, because that is not, nor has it ever been, the case with Soul. I’m also sorry that many of our members had obligations in real life so they were unable to play a video game tonight. We expected to have a least 15, but we were unable to get that many. Instead of making you wait even longer (and to release you so that you may play WvW for the rest of the night), I politely informed you of our dilemma. and suggested that we either do a 10v10, we reschedule, or we just cancel all together. As of yet, I have not received any answer to my suggestions. Then again, considering the childish manner in which you have conducted yourself on these forums, I don’t think I will be going out of my way to reschedule.

Childish manners? Yes I guess you could say that seeing what Rice said and I apologize for that as his fellow guild member. But please… I suggest that you learn what manner is before you talk about it.

And if you’re going to apologize, do it properly.

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Childish manners? Yes I guess you could say that seeing what Rice said and I apologize for that as his fellow guild member. But please… I suggest that you learn what manner is before you talk about it.

You guys need to grow up. We shouldn’t even be apologizing at all. We didn’t have enough people for the GvG and you guys are being little girls about it “omg say sorry you made us wait! omg”.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

reading this thread, all i can think about is the lionguard arguing with the little asuran child in lion’s arch
SBI: our zerging is better
BP: no, our zerging is better
SBI: well, we flipped that target
BP: We, flipped That target
really, give it a break..

This made me laugh. Sadly that is all the matchup threads are sometimes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

How bout the boob touching?

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Walabone.6713

What definition of “manner” or “manners” are you working from? When I say, Rice has conducted himself in the manner of a child, I mean that he is acting a like a child. When you accuse me of having bad manners, I can only assume that you think that I did not conduct myself properly while informing Rice that we were unable to get 15 people for a GvG, that we were sorry for making you wait, that we ourselves were disappointed that we didn’t have enough, and that we would love to reschedule to a later date. I would agree that we had acted rudely if we did not even communicated our inability to gather a minimum number of players to you, had ignored you, flamed you on the forums, and had robbed you of your remaining hours in game where you could have played WvW. We did none of these things, and in fact the opposite occurred where as my suggestions for a resolution were ignored and we were flamed by your members on the forums. In what world were we being rude?

Walabone – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

What definition of “manner” or “manners” are you working from?……….. we were flamed by your members on the forums. In what world were we being rude?

Funny coming from a BP poster. Look at the last thread and this one and look at you’re fellow BP posters and how they have presented themselves. Also, thanx for fun Sunday night everyone.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

soo, congratulations on the skilled team of SBI using seigegrazer on anvil borderland
it’s one thing to 10 vs 3, but to do it with seigegrazer on a paper tower, that’s classy
sadly each piece of siege was manned and a cata took out my arrow cart.. fool me once
pure genius activating the event again an hour later.. taking out the wall with catas in the time i could build a better placed cart.. fool me twice

i guess i shouldn’t be any bit surprised, it Is stormbluffs M.O.
usually find myself late at night defending against SBI with a 10 vs 30 ratio
it’s really quite something though when AR does defend.. [last week we drove them out of our eB keep, and subsequently crushed their dwindling forces in the nearby tower.. not long after i found the group spawn camping anvil borderland north camp and spamming rams]
having a large invading force bum rush your territory every other hour does get boring after awhile..
we still have a mild defensive force throughout the night, That i can appreciate..
also to be noted, anvil let our points slip toward the end of last week and there are rumors of one of our larger guilds leaving.. {practically confirmed} in any case, anvil has a bit of reforming to do
certainly not a lost cause, which can’t be said for some servers

Sorry, what are you complaining about? You’re all over the shop and the pictures had practically nothing to do with the rant.

Oh right something about using Siegerazer? I agree, servers should stop using what’s available to them. Next on the agenda is superior siege. None of that thank you.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

what do you mean by serious? You guys were not serious? LOL i asked politely so that we have fun, and you agreed to it. Whats the difference if we post on that website? You will bail on us again. I posted this because you have not yet apolized us sincerely. I don’t think we gonna GvG with a guild who have no manners/skills to get their own guildies together anyway.

lol, all you had to do was put up a number equal to what we had. Then it’s on. This skill you speak of, whereby guild mates are commanded not to eat and such because a gvg contract was signed in blood, we don’t have.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

What definition of “manner” or “manners” are you working from?……….. we were flamed by your members on the forums. In what world were we being rude?

Funny coming from a BP poster. Look at the last thread and this one and look at you’re fellow BP posters and how they have presented themselves.

By “we” he meant Soul in regards to the GvG.

SBI is terrible at WvW and forum trolling. Lol.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Walabone.6713

Funny coming from a BP poster. Look at the last thread and this one and look at you’re fellow BP posters and how they have presented themselves. Also, thanx for fun Sunday night everyone.

I challenge to look at this thread and the one form last week and find any post made by me or another member of Soul that is inappropriate. I think the only thing I’ve posted in the last 2 weeks was poking fun at Kodiac and responding Kiwi’s indignation. I don’t control BP. I don’t even control Soul; We have decided as a group that we will conduct ourselves in a certain manner. Others on BP want to have fun on the forums. I personally choose let my play do the talking. To lump us all together is a bit of a stretch.

PS: Zara doesn’t count because, Zara only joined us this past weekend!

Walabone – Borlis Pass

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FireIndy.5247

FireIndy.5247

reading this thread, all i can think about is the lionguard arguing with the little asuran child in lion’s arch
SBI: our zerging is better
BP: no, our zerging is better
SBI: well, we flipped that target
BP: We, flipped That target
really, give it a break..

This. This whole thread just makes me facepalm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

As a co-founder of [Soul] with Walabone, I wanted to also offer my apologies to [Kiwi] for what turned out to be a series of unfortunate pre-conceptions and communications.

First of all, Soul is not a big guild. We had 56 members at the time of this posting. A good portion of that (not far shy of half) are cross-guild members from WAR, with a handful of EDGE, and a sampling of a few other guilds including MKF, YNC, BURN, and GOAT. Somehow we’ve recently managed to pick up some players that don’t even have level 80’s (a shock to us on reset night). I believe we have less than 15 members that rep Soul full time. On any given night, we usually get no more than 12 together unless it’s a scheduled WvW deployment.

As things went, on Friday evening Wala mentioned the possibility of a GvG over the weekend; once, and not even with whom it would be. He was busy all of Saturday and didn’t manage to post anything about it on our forum until Sunday. Given that our membership consists of mature players, some married, some with children, spanning at least 4 time zones, the lead time just wasn’t there for people to clear their already existing obligations.

So, again, I/we am/are sorry that we were not able to match-up in a GvG last night. I don’t understand how all of this incivility in this thread is warranted, though. While your forum conduct may not be very becoming of a respectable guild, you have trounced us on the field multiple times, and I have no doubt we’d be hard-pressed to get even one win off of you in a GvG. To suggest that we are scared to face you, however, is ludicrous.

in Match-ups

Posted by: psudoshot.5730

psudoshot.5730

Anvil Rock might be able to put more pressure on us if your the SBI Zombie Horde did not keep flipping Overlook Keep every couple of hours or so.

I just had to.

Attachments:

[DC] SBI

(edited by psudoshot.5730)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

But i’m really tired cos of school so luckily for you guys, no “night capping” tonight heheheh, keep it classy.

Study hard, young one, or third grade could wind up being the hardest decade of your life.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Perhaps you could provide us with a time window when you consider legitimate if you are beaten given that 10pm on Friday and 3pm on Sat are apparently SBI down times, perhaps 7:18-7:27 on Wed would work or does that conflict with Zumba class?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

How bout the boob touching?

I am pretty sure we are going to need pics to verify this, lots and lots and lots of pics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

So the threads changed from last week BP vs AR to BP vs SBI with AR completely vanishing

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

It will never matter what server you play on.

Your home server is always going to be right and the enemy server is going to be wrong.

That’s everyone’s point of view 90% of the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

SBI has dem bad trolls, darp de darp. One person, being me, got you’re entire server to basically come to one map last week, by trolling you’re fragile little egos. While you’re trolls have SBI cuddling up and just loving each other more, to the point where we are touching each others boobs. Once again BP’s perception of reality is a bit off.

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

SBI has dem bad trolls, darp de darp. One person, being me, got you’re entire server to basically come to one map last week, by trolling you’re fragile little egos. While you’re trolls have SBI cuddling up and just loving each other more, to the point where we are touching each others boobs. Once again BP’s perception of reality is a bit off.

All I wanted was a Pepsi

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro