6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiraling.6183

spiraling.6183

Would also like to add, we weren’t there to mess with you specifically. DH was at that camp as well and we were fighting them from the other side. (Would like to mention that we thwarted a few DH attempts on that tower and were summarily attacked on sight by the remaining IOJ defenders :L). When DH withdrew, you guys were still aggressive so, what the hey, it’s WvWvW~ let’s dance.

Regarding the comment about running from equal fights, I like to think we don’t in situations where it’s actually even. We’re a small group, 3-4 people tops, so we need to be smart about what fights we commit to. Like Obsession mentioned previously, you IOJ and DH people multiply like rabbits when a fight starts so we have to play cautiously. A 3v3 quickly turns into a 3v6+ when you have people entering from spawn, camp, and tower which were all IOJ owned (and this unbalancing of the fights ended up happening nearly every time).

Still, it was all in good fun. Bags to be had all around.

Asyrin Spiral || (F) Human Mesmer (and bear cub!)
Formerly NSP || Wandering in IoJ [DAZE] [EVx]
… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I need to stop reading these forums…

You love em, same reason i keep stalking NSP, always good forum posts.

XOXO, i too now have an incinerator

I call your Incinerator and raise you my new Bolt!

Now that is a sick look! Welcome to the two legendary club!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

CURSE YOU IOJ GUARDIAN!! You’ve foiled my 1 man breach of stonemist with your meddling!!!

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Man I am seeing a lot of IOJ flipping camps in the NSP BL over the last couple of days. How often are you guys seeing NSP flipping camps or taking towers in your BL? Wondering how many NSP are actually trying to respect the deal Bird made.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I need to stop reading these forums…

You love em, same reason i keep stalking NSP, always good forum posts.

XOXO, i too now have an incinerator

I call your Incinerator and raise you my new Bolt!

Now that is a sick look! Welcome to the two legendary club!

Thank you I think it’s pretty neat.

It’s funny when people don’t understand what I’m doing when I’m playing sword/dagger because I keep infiltrator’s strike’ing back and forth across the screen. The transition from pressing a different button other than 2 is rough

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Man I am seeing a lot of IOJ flipping camps in the NSP BL over the last couple of days. How often are you guys seeing NSP flipping camps or taking towers in your BL? Wondering how many NSP are actually trying to respect the deal Bird made.

Not everyone knows, and there are randoms that just camp flip, NSP takes camps a lot from us still and we just recap, they took briar a few times as well but we just recap. Most of us that know are staying far away from your BL and just sticking to DH BL, IoJ BL and EB. We all knew that you cant control camp flips, impossible to tell everyone on the server to not do it, even if you could trolls would do it just to be trolls.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Not everyone knows, and there are randoms that just camp flip, NSP takes camps a lot from us still and we just recap, they took briar a few times as well but we just recap. Most of us that know are staying far away from your BL and just sticking to DH BL, IoJ BL and EB. We all knew that you cant control camp flips, impossible to tell everyone on the server to not do it, even if you could trolls would do it just to be trolls.

Good deal. I know not everyone is even aware of the deal he made. Just glad to look and see that despite 3 camps in our BL currently held that there is nothing that NSP holds in the IOJ borderlands. Think the word spread quick and far on NSP.

Edit: DOH spoke too soon… NSP trolls have struck again!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

(edited by BlazeQ.1095)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I’m the warrior from RMPT that runs away but actually if you played a burst type warrior with very little sustain you’d realise this is one of the only ways you can stay alive, and to that end I think I played it pretty well considering,

a) you were annoyed enough to point out the running and
b) I finished you a lot more than you finished me because I outplayed you. I drew you out from your party and had my team jump you when you were acting like you had an erection for me and just couldn’t give me up

The game isn’t balanced for 1v1. Try vsing a phantasmal mesmer as a warrior and you’ll note that the odds are extremely stacked against you. Likewise an infinite regen ranger will make short work of a warrior. 1v1 only matters when latency is equal (I play from Australia so again I’m handicapped at 300-400ms of ping) and when the classes are also equal (ie. mirror match of exact same skills/traits). Then you can earn your bragging rights by claiming you can play the same class better than the other person.

If you still think 1v1 means everything then you are extremely narrow minded and probably stupid as well.

+10 cool points.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

how about all the kitten time… I’d be surprised if I didn’t see atleast 5 NSP running around flipping camps in IoJ BL because they are always there!

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I’m the warrior from RMPT that runs away but actually if you played a burst type warrior with very little sustain you’d realise this is one of the only ways you can stay alive, and to that end I think I played it pretty well considering,

a) you were annoyed enough to point out the running and
b) I finished you a lot more than you finished me because I outplayed you. I drew you out from your party and had my team jump you when you were acting like you had an erection for me and just couldn’t give me up

The game isn’t balanced for 1v1. Try vsing a phantasmal mesmer as a warrior and you’ll note that the odds are extremely stacked against you. Likewise an infinite regen ranger will make short work of a warrior. 1v1 only matters when latency is equal (I play from Australia so again I’m handicapped at 300-400ms of ping) and when the classes are also equal (ie. mirror match of exact same skills/traits). Then you can earn your bragging rights by claiming you can play the same class better than the other person.

If you still think 1v1 means everything then you are extremely narrow minded and probably stupid as well.

Im from Australia too! And dont get me wrong i wasnt having a go! It was a lot of fun trying to kill you and hence why the 2 of us /sit on you when we finally did!
I tunnel vision you a few times, not realising my party wasnt following
And im not saying im good at PvP, i just button mash and try and pop my heals at the right time! Was your whole party running glass cannon? Because i noticed when i was alone with the 3 of you i melted I knew how to play smart, but i was just seeing red

Would also like to add, we weren’t there to mess with you specifically. DH was at that camp as well and we were fighting them from the other side. (Would like to mention that we thwarted a few DH attempts on that tower and were summarily attacked on sight by the remaining IOJ defenders :L). When DH withdrew, you guys were still aggressive so, what the hey, it’s WvWvW~ let’s dance.

Regarding the comment about running from equal fights, I like to think we don’t in situations where it’s actually even. We’re a small group, 3-4 people tops, so we need to be smart about what fights we commit to. Like Obsession mentioned previously, you IOJ and DH people multiply like rabbits when a fight starts so we have to play cautiously. A 3v3 quickly turns into a 3v6+ when you have people entering from spawn, camp, and tower which were all IOJ owned (and this unbalancing of the fights ended up happening nearly every time).

Still, it was all in good fun. Bags to be had all around.

Tis was a lot of fun!

Were you the XOXO mesmer by any chance? The one we kept giving up on because it took forever to kill? >< We wouldnt chase far and generally stayed around our tower/camp because both were upgraded and didnt want to lose them to DH!

We were planning to upgrade/siege up briar as soon as possible, but your meddling slowed us down a lot Did NSP have people hitting hills/the right side of the map? or were you lot the whole force at that time? :P

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

how about all the kitten time… I’d be surprised if I didn’t see atleast 5 NSP running around flipping camps in IoJ BL because they are always there!

Camp flipping is some pretty good wexp. As much for those that flip than those that flip back.

Heiann – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iluth.6875

Iluth.6875

Though theres only so much you can do, with so few numbers

Though we held you lot in your BL long enough for our eb guys to flip your keep ><

Great night to night, a lot of fun ty NSP and DH Lots to be learnt aswell

Like dont start mortars and drain your supply when youre being attacked! >_>

Yup, seems like every time IoJ attacks a keep, someone starts up mortars and supply gets drained.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorac.1723

Zorac.1723

Dear NSP,

Please control your hackers. 2 mesmers from RMPT are using some hack to turn on and off the Determined buff in our BL. No they were not near a spawn, they did it multiple times in different places in our DH BL, including right outside BlueBriar Tower when they tried again to kill me while I was videoing them. Also when they did manage to kill me they danced on my body turning the buff on and off.

Thank you guys for giving me the chance to take lots of SS’s and video for the ticket I submitted.

No I will not be posting SS’s or Video on the forums nor will I send it to individuals. I am not naming and shaming just letting your server know you have two blatant cheaters and I am hopping it does not spread.

Zorac

PS: Please continue kicking our kitten this week. We need it.

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Dear NSP,

Please control your hackers. 2 mesmers from RMPT are using some hack to turn on and off the Determined buff in our BL. No they were not near a spawn, they did it multiple times in different places in our DH BL, including right outside BlueBriar Tower when they tried again to kill me while I was videoing them. Also when they did manage to kill me they danced on my body turning the buff on and off.

Thank you guys for giving me the chance to take lots of SS’s and video for the ticket I submitted.

No I will not be posting SS’s or Video on the forums nor will I send it to individuals. I am not naming and shaming just letting your server know you have two blatant cheaters and I am hopping it does not spread.

Zorac

Lol when people accuse NSP players of cheating, people just laugh at you. Go ahead and post all the proof you have on Youtube or any image hosting website. Otherwise we will continue laughing at you. I encourage you to prove me wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

To the MOW ranger by his spawn in NSP BL great random duel props to you and I like your style of letting me rez after you downed me something i will be doing now after good fights like that.

in Match-ups

Zorac.1723

Dear NSP,

Zorac

Lol when people accuse NSP players of cheating, people just laugh at you. Go ahead and post all the proof you have on Youtube or any image hosting website. Otherwise we will continue laughing at you. I encourage you to prove me wrong.

Again already said not posting it. I have no need to prove anything to you or anyone else. But if the ability to turn on and off the Determined Buff (buff you get in spawn) is intended please educate me on how that is done.

My post was a plea for your server which I respect and continue to respect to police itself. I am sorry if you are too narrow minded to see that.

Every server had/has cheaters/hackers, my own included. By denying this you simply show your ignorance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Every server had/has people that wrongly accuse others of cheating/hacking, my own included. When they claim to have proof but refuse to post it, it becomes very difficult to take them seriously. By denying this, you simply show your ignorance

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Zorac.1723

True enough, but this is not the place for “proof” in any form. I submitted my proof to Anet. The ONLY reason I posted was to alert the leaders of NSP so if they want to take action they can. Because when you have people on your side hacking you may or may not notice it, but if you know what to look for then chances are you will see it.

I’m not asking for people to believe me, nor am I saying all of you are cheaters. I am simply giving you the opportunity to look for something that is happening and hopefully prevent it from becoming worse.

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

Dear NSP,

Zorac

Again already said not posting it. I have no need to prove anything to you or anyone else. But if the ability to turn on and off the Determined Buff (buff you get in spawn) is intended please educate me on how that is done.

My post was a plea for your server which I respect and continue to respect to police itself. I am sorry if you are too narrow minded to see that.

Every server had/has cheaters/hackers, my own included. By denying this you simply show your ignorance.

Wat! … I want to see this lol. There are only two mesmers in RMPT and I’m one of them. Are you talking about the Distortion buff? It makes you invulnerable when you use it. All mesmers do it and you can do it fairly often with sword (which I use).. o_O

If not I have no idea what you’re even on about. ._.

Man what the heck is wrong with people these days. Every time I turn around someone is accusing someone else of this or that.

Editted: for kittens. =_=

… ohai friend <3 …

(edited by spiraling.6183)

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

whoops double post

… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Zorac.1723

Dear NSP,

Zorac

Wat! … I want to see this lol. There are only two mesmers in RMPT and I’m one of them. Are you talking about the Distortion buff? It makes you invulnerable when you use it. All mesmers do it and you can do it fairly often with sword (which I use).. o_O

If not I have no idea what you’re even on about. ._.

Man what the heck is wrong with people these days kitten .

Not the Distortion, which gives Evade, I mean Determined Buff you get when you are in a spawn area or drink Hero’s Elixer (think they call it the same thing) but since so far as I know that consumable is not allowed in WvW and you can’t get the Spawn buff in the middle of the map something isn’t adding up.

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

It doesn’t say “Evade” for me when I use Distortion and someone hits me, it says “Invulnerable”.

… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Zorac.1723

Yes i know it say invulnerable when you get hit, I’m saying those 2 people had the Determined Buff, on their buff bar, like you do when in spawn, and they weren’t.

Does that help any? And they seemed able to turn it on and off at will.

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

No it doesn’t help because you’re accusing me of cheating and it’s extremely insulting. Can you please PM me the screenshot?

… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

To the MOW ranger by his spawn in NSP BL great random duel props to you and I like your style of letting me rez after you downed me something i will be doing now after good fights like that.

[MOW] is a fairly classy bunch, I fought a guardian commander today by one of their camps while one of his buddies let us finish the fight. I saluted and was let on my marry way. If either of the two [MOW] guys read this, ty for not team gangbanging the asuran engineer after our fight

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

I uh. If you read my post, I said that there are only two mesmers in RMPT and I am one of those two mesmers. It is a teeny tiny guild. Like.. 5 people seriously. You said, quote “2 mesmers from RMPT are using some hack to turn on and off the Determined buff in our BL.” That’s a pretty direct accusation considering the size of the guild.

… /facepalm.

Argh, how frustrating. I guess this is what I get for giving into forum baiting DD: Someone stick me in the corner of shame, cause I feel dirty for even responding to this. T_T

… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

You guys fightin each other whilst we’re sittin with a full borderlands SM and most PPT,
Its beautiful :’)

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorin.9624

Thorin.9624

Just wanted to say thanks for a fun duel in the DH borderlands to the engineer that dueled the guardian on the bridge. Just wanted to say thank you for pulling out of the duel and not attacking me as the other 4 or 5 DH players had to jump me. The engineer is a classy player dont know his/her name but they are a tribute to their server, the others that thought they needed to jump in well I wont go there.

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Really you? Did I say your name? Did I post a screen shot of you? Did you enter squad with me from a squad invite earlier which allowed me to get your player ID?

Didn’t think so. The only reason I posted was to inform you to look for those individuals that were. They easily could have been repping a different Guild then they normally do, or even on an alt you don’t know they have. Hopefully they read the forums and see they were reported and decide never to do it again.

Whatever the case I’m going back in game to enjoy a good match up. As I said keep kicking our butts, we at DH have gotten too comfortable again and need you to beat us bad this week.

You sound like an idiot. I might as well say i saw you using 5 weapon sets, I have screenies and i’m not going to show anyone. Stop posting on these forums if all you’re going to do is accuse people without back up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

NSP brought a lot of people to our Bay today, so I was forced to demoralize them. All evidence points to my flameboat being the tide turner. Many Peakers were witnessed throwing down their weapons and crying for mercy at this fearsome sight.

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Just wanted to give a shout out to SPCA. You guys were rockin’ south IOJ BL with your 5-man group. Tough cookies.

Shock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josefjk.6310

Josefjk.6310

Just wanted to give a shout out to SPCA. You guys were rockin’ south IOJ BL with your 5-man group. Tough cookies.

Our thief wants you to point out how many you had in your zerg, he couldn’t count through all the red tags.

Zynney – Guardian
Zynlet – Elementalist
SPCA 4 LYFE #YOLO #SWAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

DH and NSP I would like to say nice job on your SM attempts today, but alas they were all foiled and we have continued to hold it. [Abys] You had us stressed out there with the mesmers you had in inner for a while, nice playing guys. Good night and we shall see what tomorrow brings! :P

Edit: Really DH… You have such a kitten for SM that you let >>>>5<<<<< freaking people flip ALL of your towers and camps. Really?

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

We have no idea how we still have SM.

huff..huff…

edit in all seriousness though DH really needed to keep the pressure up, but every time they kept going for the same paper tower over and over that we’d gladly just reflip with 4-5 people…the time spent on that were the small windows we needed to get precious breathing room. A yak here, a few repairs there…2-3 minutes to take out a treb up north without losing any ground down south…etc.

Epic night, and though the mixed tactics from abys and friends was effective (choking camps, ninja’ing towers, contesting keeps, keeping us distracted or cut off at times), it wasn’t the full-out nutcrushing double-team that a fully upgraded SM should get.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Lovin’ the flameboat. One should never have an option to leave such a marvel of the…moat. Thingy.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

spiraling.6183

xD Dat flameboat. I actually stopped and cheered for you cause I had a legitimate laugh when my party mate pointed it out to me and I went in for a look. I got smacked in the head by npcs for my trouble, BUT I REGRET NOTHING.

… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Posted by: mygo.7518

mygo.7518

To zorac, you pretty much have no idea what you’re talking about and as spiral has pointed out our guild is extremely small and you’re directly accusing legitimate players who have been around and been seen playing for the last 3 months without a problem or hackusation. Moving on…

To KinkyGiraffe.4123 sorry if I sounded a little hostile but hey since you sound like a nice guy, glad you understand what I was talking about. I didn’t even notice you guys sitting on me as I’m really quick to get to the waypoint and figure out how to play it better the next time. Stuff like that doesn’t really get on my nerves, it does make the rivalry more fun though as both sides are determined to sit on each other as soon as they score the kill.

Most of our guys except 1 mesmer run burst style. We like hitting hard but accept that we are squishy and will die horribly quite quickly if we make a few mistakes. And I’m too stubborn to run anything close to a bunker class. Oh and that tanky mesmer is not spiraling, you’re probably talking about a player named Obsession.

Anyway GOOD FIGHTS~

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Hello team,

I finally made a video featuring some of this match-ups game play with SPCA 5man.

The first fight features me calling for our group to kite into a dead-end, haha!

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

You and an upleveled necro had a fight with me and a thief from my guild today. Good fun! I just wish the odds were a bit more in your favour with that necro at max level. Your guild has [roam]‘s respect. However (and we had a little laugh at this), your thief jumped on my buddy’s corpse! You betcha him and I spent the next five minutes hunting her down, so that he could jump on her corpse! :P

Overall, much respect for you guys.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

IoJ last week: "wtf nsp don’t hit our stuff you play 4 2nd hit 1st place
IoJ this week: “oh kitten we said we’re better than NSP last week and now they’re beating us, better hit DH.”

That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

(edited by Wild Bulbasaur.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

IoJ this week: “oh kitten we said we’re better than NSP last week and now they’re beating us, better hit DH.”

That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.

Hey, are you online???

Edit: Not gonna’ wait for a reply. xD
We need to duel again.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by zTales.4392)

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Holy kitten! when did NSP get 2 borderlands! <3 NSP

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Really feeling the pressure from the alliance you guys formed. What happened to the Dark Isle of Janthaven? T^T

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

Really feeling the pressure from the alliance you guys formed. What happened to the Dark Isle of Janthaven? T^T

Considering IoJ went for our keep and our towers yesterday, and NSP went after a couple of IoJ’s towers, I don’t think that many people in-game really care about the “alliance.” :P

NSP’s commanders are just doing what they feel is right at the time. Also, I think some of our commanders just like giving DH kitten. xD

Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Hey, are you online???

We need to duel again.

Yeah, i’m online, are you?

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

Hey, are you online???

We need to duel again.

Yeah, i’m online, are you?

Not now, but I should be … in 4 to 10 hours. o___o;

Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Considering IoJ went for our keep and our towers yesterday, and NSP went after a couple of IoJ’s towers, I don’t think that many people in-game really care about the “alliance.” :P

NSP’s commanders are just doing what they feel is right at the time. Also, I think some of our commanders just like giving DH kitten. xD

I think most of the commanders I know are honoring the agreement Bird made purely out of respect for Bird. Granted I’m not familiar with all of the commanders either. So many blue doritos!!!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

I think most of the commanders I know are honoring the agreement Bird made purely out of respect for Bird. Granted I’m not familiar with all of the commanders either. So many blue doritos!!!!!

Yea, I noticed that some of them do. But a lot of them don’t pay attention to the forums. :P

Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

“Wild bulbasaur: IoJ last week: “wtf nsp don’t hit our stuff you play 4 2nd hit 1st place
That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.”

Look, you little brat. IOJ has been talking to NSP directly, myself included to focus on DH. Even though most of us hate each other we are somehow working togethe, its working. We are beating the biggest server so please don’t get us kitten ed or you will just end up in 3rd like last week. Or do you just think we got weaker in 1 week or you guys magically got better? Please, stop fighting in forums and get back to playing.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

zTales.4392

“Wild bulbasaur: IoJ last week: “wtf nsp don’t hit our stuff you play 4 2nd hit 1st place
That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.”

Look, you little brat. IOJ has been talking to NSP directly, myself included to focus on DH. Even though most of us hate each other we are somehow working togethe, its working. We are beating the biggest server so please don’t get us kitten ed or you will just end up in 3rd like last week. Or do you just think we got weaker in 1 week or you guys magically got better? Please, stop fighting in forums and get back to playing.

LOL

Wild isn’t from NSP, silly billy.

Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Sure defends them like he was. :P

Commander Nachonix