6/21 DR/FC/GoM

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

There’s haters in every forum I guess. Here’s a minute from last night, more to come. Maybe you weren’t leading this group? This is the third time GoM came back. When you still had FC’s keep with a waypoint, you can see the orange swords at the keep still on the map so you were probably over there if you’re a commander.

Full queue on a map running in one place, using no combat tactics aside from strength in numbers and trebbing from a distance. That’s the zerging meta the game just naturally encourages, strength in numbers, it’ll change though once organized groups start running through pug groups every day. Don’t take it as an insult our server does it too.
Gif was inspiration for the song, thanks guy from “Hamburger” guild as our TS calls it.

We are “teh e-famous” =D

Got me all wrong Tots >.> Im not a hater nor insulted, i just like me a good forum debate/war/circle gathering! Its been so boring not facing NSP and not having them on the forums.

Nope wasnt there but i was at Durios at a later time when you where going to do the same thing but i mean cmon people >.> if you see a mass of red names, mostly all the same tag too, you better take the admirals advice!

Was fighting you down in the tunnels around FC-anti kitten measure enabled- keep and around QL. The tally for us was 2 deaths each ( 2 necros vs 15+…haha yeah…no, cant out live that, im not a thief or a mesmer, i aint got movement! ) and then quite a few kills, got to stay with the group people!

That video =/ Wheres the meat of the combat? You didnt use hardly any of your abilities, based on that id judge it medium-rare at best. Isnt it better to use the whole variety of your skills and relish in them? Hamburger jokes are cheesy….. =D

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

rabble rabble… Hate… hate… yea… yawns no energy to troll… or even try to troll.

Edit: PSA for those that dont play rangers… for the sake of the remaining sanity of the last few sadistic sob’s that play rangers if you see then use Entangle… and you have an AE knock back (hammer wielding guardians seem to be the primary culprits) please stop using it to knock the bad guys out of entangle…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GOM STAHP IT, DR DOESNT HAVE A NIGHT CREW.

Its not fair to attack them.

kitten you got DR good there. Smashing our highly organized 15-man guild “crew” into the ground like that. The guys in that screenshot even GvG’s regularly and do extremely well, and you are telling me you beat them?

I mean when I saw you maintaining that amazing 230ppt against equal numbers in the first screenshot all while holding SM(!) I was impressed. But this? This is just a whole nother level. 295ppt with SM while only marginally outnumbering DR and sitting outside your fully upgraded SM. Remember those DR guys are some highly organized people. Not many servers can do that. Kudos to you!

I guess I’m just going to have to accept the fact that GoM is superior to DR in every way.

Aw cheer up dude =(

We are all suppose to be having fun here….

alsoidonteven…search hamburger gifs and you find the weirdest things.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

We were farming in easy mode, only requirements are auto run, 1 on the way in F on the way out. sorry im not the forum warrior you’re looking for, going to have to find debate with someone else.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

We were farming in easy mode, only requirements are auto run, 1 on the way in F on the way out. sorry im not the forum warrior you’re looking for, going to have to find debate with someone else.

Grrrr….no forum war =(

I press 3,4,ctrl-3,shift-6,5,4….wait for it…3,shift-6, ctrl-2,2,111111111111111(why cap when you can spam em with a blow torch),candy mortar,F. =D

or ctrl-4,11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111,F.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

kitten you got DR good there. Smashing our highly organized 15-man guild “crew” into the ground like that. The guys in that screenshot even GvG’s regularly and do extremely well, and you are telling me you beat them?

I mean when I saw you maintaining that amazing 230ppt against equal numbers in the first screenshot all while holding SM(!) I was impressed. But this? This is just a whole nother level. 295ppt with SM while only marginally outnumbering DR and sitting outside your fully upgraded SM. Remember those DR guys are some highly organized people. Not many servers can do that. Kudos to you!

I guess I’m just going to have to accept the fact that GoM is superior to DR in every way.

Aw cheer up dude =(

I am not only having fun, I’m thouroughly exhilirated by this amazing show of skill from GoM. And the fact that you have the courtesy to post screenshots showing exactly what you guys do so well is just fabulous.

I’m even considering moving to GoM to see for myself just how good your server is at this game, although I’m afraid lowly me wouldn’t fit in among the gods of GW2.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Aw cheer up dude =(

I am not only having fun, I’m thouroughly exhilirated by this amazing show of skill from GoM. And the fact that you have the courtesy to post screenshots showing exactly what you guys do so well is just fabulous.

I’m even considering moving to GoM to see for myself just how good your server is at this game, although I’m afraid lowly me wouldn’t fit in among the gods of GW2.

This is a lot of sarcasm spent over a screenshot that doesn’t say anything.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Grrrr….no forum war =(

I press 3,4,ctrl-3,shift-6,5,4….wait for it…3,shift-6, ctrl-2,2,111111111111111(why cap when you can spam em with a blow torch),candy mortar,F. =D

or ctrl-4,11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111,F.

#Datsigmovecandymotar#canthandletheswag

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

There’s haters in every forum I guess. Here’s a minute from last night, more to come. Maybe you weren’t leading this group? This is the third time GoM came back. When you still had FC’s keep with a waypoint, you can see the orange swords at the keep still on the map so you were probably over there if you’re a commander.

Full queue on a map running in one place, using no combat tactics aside from strength in numbers and trebbing from a distance. That’s the zerging meta the game just naturally encourages, strength in numbers, it’ll change though once organized groups start running through pug groups every day. Don’t take it as an insult our server does it too.
Gif was inspiration for the song, thanks guy from “Hamburger” guild as our TS calls it.

I cant help but watch my health bar in this video…. never gets below 85%….

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Edit: PSA for those that dont play rangers… for the sake of the remaining sanity of the last few sadistic sob’s that play rangers if you see then use Entangle… and you have an AE knock back (hammer wielding guardians seem to be the primary culprits) please stop using it to knock the bad guys out of entangle…

I think you mean “masochistic” instead of “sadistic,” but otherwise yeah. Then again, perhaps binding roots are sadistic.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Welp, what started out as myself being the only one on the map fortifying south camp turned into a full on guild adventure of “Fort Gwyndor”. The glory of Fort Gwyndor before and after. Final siege count: two trebs, 3 ballista, 7 rams, and 2 AC’s. Had 4 sigils on the fall of fort gwyndor by the end of it.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

(edited by Pentzski.4620)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I think you mean “masochistic” instead of “sadistic,” but otherwise yeah. Then again, perhaps binding roots are sadistic.

you sir/ma’am are correct… I stand corrected… I really shouldnt try and type when ive been drinking.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

whoever has been DDoS’ing FC TS for the past 2 hours, kitten you. Seriously. kitten you.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Advanced Tots Tactics 101:
When getting blown up by a stealthless thief, it’s time to unleash the META ZERG!

http://youtu.be/0xhMILdfp3c

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

whoever has been DDoS’ing FC TS for the past 2 hours, kitten you. Seriously. kitten you.

Poochjr111 and #YOLO by chance?

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

When getting blown up by a stealthless thief, it’s time to unleash the META ZERG!

Awwww yea, what a jam! MACAROON MACAROON!

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: QuickLime.7253

QuickLime.7253

The RH tag has that effect on people.

“OMG!! Guyz! There is one RH over there!! Get the server over here!! WAIT! He’s looking at us? RUN!! RUN AWAY!! O.o”

~Limey :D
Chikyu no Pawa – Elementalist [RH]
~The Rain Dancing Elementalist~

(edited by QuickLime.7253)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

FC how many guys do you have that exploit lol I brought it up in map chat and everyone said " oh yea that’s FC for you" lol it must happen a lot for it to be common knowledge to everyone on the map. I heard of the Flying charr, I thought it was a myth, but after seeing a Charr Guardian walk though the 100% inner gate at valley to come smack me with his hammer as I was trying to set up a defensive arrow cart, then flying chars are possible too, id call out guild names but I met a respectable Ele from the same guild so I wont do that.

what the hell do you want us to do about it

Hunt down the people responsible, find their character name, add said name to your friend list, then tell everyone their account name so we can all report them. Also take screen shots.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReaperMask.4053

ReaperMask.4053

To the 3 DR that exploited their way into out keep at watergate, you all are bums. To the rest of the zerg for not taking the portal following this, gg and good job.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

The reason we didn’t take the portal was because it was a glitch. My members were telling me they tried getting on the ram, but it got them inside the door.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

To the 3 DR that exploited their way into out keep at watergate, you all are bums. To the rest of the zerg for not taking the portal following this, gg and good job.

Not sure how it happened but somehow we were attacking the gate, and it glitched me into the gate, and a couple of our warriors found them inside the gate as well doing the same thing. We waited down by the gate until it went down before we pushed up, sorry we were just as confused as you were.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

-whispers- Tell me everything, Mar…..tell me all your secrets..

Can’t wait to see you again…..<3

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

Oh my.
Did you do that? Or did you have a zerg help you? Wait, it’s GoM, of course a zerg helped you.

Try again Necro Sister’s Zerg

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

-Whispers- Tell me everything Lilli, tell me all your secrets <3

p.s. your sista’ is next.
Love
-Marin

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Love
-Marin

I must say, as a participant (the ele in the photo above) in Marin’s frequent roaming parades, I am thoroughly enjoying this rivalry. “Sister hunting” has become very entertaining. Carry on.

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

(edited by TakeCare.3182)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

“OMG!! Guyz! There is one RH over there!! Get the server over here!! WAIT! He’s looking at us? RUN!! RUN AWAY!! O.o”

Where is this mythical solo player from GOM Ive never seen it, you guys do know 5 people is not considered solo by most every other server on this end of the rankings.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

You should avoid me when repping DDLG, because usually that means there’s 15 people behind me. ;D

We had a GOM spy in our guild, and when we kicked him he mentioned my name, saying something about me raging. Not sure where all the hate came from but I have an idea now who that spy was… we’re tier 7/8… spying is a little too tryhard, so why?

[RH] Why don’t you GvG us? Forum war proves nothing.
Also, you do realize there are two of you, and one of me in that clip at first.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Love
-Marin

I wasn’t even aware this was one of the sisters, I just know my dear, slightly dead, Marin asked me to chase you.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

You should avoid me when repping DDLG, because usually that means there’s 15 people behind me. ;D

We had a GOM spy in our guild, and when we kicked him he mentioned my name, saying something about me raging. Not sure where all the hate came from but I have an idea now who that spy was… we’re tier 7/8… spying is a little too tryhard, so why?

My guys are just teasing. They know better than to complain about numbers. Guilds of different sizes for different roles. You’ve been asking for GvGs of like 10+, we’re not that big. We might be able to put a 5 man for you to fight, if you want.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Hmmm .. We like to run towards anyone running the RH tag.

It’s just cause we really miss you though.

Haven’t seen too much of you guys along with RISE this week, would have liked to have had more fights with you.

Maybe our guildies that roam have had more luck.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Also, Garthius was hardly a spy in DDLG. He was just in there for the laughs. He never gave us intel or any information about you guys. We don’t want spies.

Edit: Actually, it caused more drama on our side. He once followed a commander on our server representing you (again for laughs) and that made people think he was spying for you and well, drama in team chat. So yeah.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Where is this mythical solo player from GOM Ive never seen it, you guys do know 5 people is not considered solo by most every other server on this end of the rankings.

A lot of our players solo roam quite often (myself included) but we’ve been roaming as a group a lot more lately during primetime. Working on our teamwork and group play.

Haven’t seen too much of you guys along with RISE this week, would have liked to have had more fights with you.
/salute

I can safely say I haven’t seen a single [VP] all week

Although from my understanding you guys have been in EB a lot, and we spend most of our time in the borderlands. I need more fireworks in my life!

Like styx said, I’m totally down for a 5v5, but we don’t really have numbers to go beyond that reliably. Sometimes we get more, but it varies quite a bit from night to night.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Love
-Marin

It seems you like secrets. Tell me, do you dare to look inside my head?

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

we had a spy in FC BL the other day, though we didnt fret it very much. I had my tag up in the skritt area since we were chasing bots around to report them, then all of a sudden 10 GoM show up and try to kill us. We had a good 7 though so we killed them.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh my.
Did you do that? Or did you have a zerg help you? Wait, it’s GoM, of course a zerg helped you.

Try again Necro Sister’s Zerg

We try to go after Marin alone but sometime others get in the way. we don’t like zergging. (Sometimes we will join one for free karma from towers… delish.) But thanks so much for being rude when we are only trying to have fun with Marin!

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

would hardly count a lvl 17 as a full 80 >.>

We try to go after Marin alone but sometime others get in the way. we don’t like zergging. (Sometimes we will join one for free karma from towers… delish.) But thanks so much for being rude when we are only trying to have fun with Marin!

preach it sista

(edited by Sororita.3465)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Gate of Madness and Ferguson’s Crossing! Thursday is Fight Club day and you’re invited! Everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion to your time zone, please PM your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck.

Please be advised that Fight Club is about practice between players in which they could not personally nor able to test their full potential in sPvP. This event is also about creating friendships between servers.

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will start in approximately 8 hours and 25 minutes.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

[/quote]

My pleasure of course, and only teasing.
A small group of us had been skipping around through the carnage hoping Marin would find you guys and we would see an epic Necro throwdown. After several hours we did find you, and many other red names, and were promptly squished. Its was decidedly un-epic and rather ordinary. Tad of a let down. Sadly had to log after that. Did look like he finally caught up to you however:)

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I roam all the time by myself. I will join up with a few of my fellow roamers (i.e. the artist formerly known as Regerg) but usually am perfectly happy to take on other roamers or groups.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Alas, ’tis a new day, a new hunting trip.

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

My guys are just teasing. They know better than to complain about numbers. Guilds of different sizes for different roles. You’ve been asking for GvGs of like 10+, we’re not that big. We might be able to put a 5 man for you to fight, if you want.

haha all good, no big deal anyway. We’re more than happy to do some small team fights, in fact that’s probably what DDLG needs to work on the most, individual and small group tactics would help us in larger situations. Completely up to you all though, we’re always down.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I won’t be able to play tonight but maybe try Zumi, Lime or Taquito, since they have the biggest mouths apparently =) One of ’em should be on

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m stuck at work til late tonight, so I’m out (gonna miss fight club too ). But if you guys get a 5v5 going, someone please record it. I’d love to watch it. For science, of course.

Had a couple of fun 2v2s with Scarecrow vs. DR’s [EDGE] crew late last night. Learned that a tanky support engi + pure evasion thief vs. bunker guardian + tanky cc warrior matchup isn’t a duel. It’s a kitten marathon. -_-

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Bunkers aren’t much fun to fight solo or duo. I’d rather kitten chop my kitten off with a kitten kitten.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Bunkers aren’t much fun to fight solo or duo. I’d rather kitten chop my kitten off with a kitten kitten.

Wow… And I thought a charr like you would have sympathy for kittens. But then I see this mess about chopping them up.

I’m disappointed Oozo.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Charr young are called cubs. Don’t challenge me in the realm of roleplaying.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Yeah, all my duels end with /sleep or jumping up and down. It’s why I don’t go to fight club.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Obligatory gif to commemorate Oozo’s victory over Gab today.
Nice forum duel, gents.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Obligatory gif to commemorate Oozo’s victory over Gab today.
Nice forum duel, gents.

I’ll toss in a….

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I won’t be able to play tonight but maybe try Zumi, Lime or Taquito, since they have the biggest mouths apparently =) One of ’em should be on

For the record, I don’t believe that list is in any order, because I would argue that Taquito and I are right up there with the biggest of the [RH] mouths

Also, I hope to be on tonight, although I’m not sure what I have going on. If I do log in though I’ll see what I can do to put together a group.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]