6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

This is the first DB post in 10 hours. I personally don’t intend to get in the middle of this lovers’ quarrel. Don’t drag DB down because you guys cannot play nice.

So uh that didn’t work out, LOL.

Egobay = Excuse City. Just me seeing it?

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynex.4276

Cynex.4276

“We crushed all the guilds that aren’t actually raiding! We’re the best kitten ever, our NA is bestest in GW2. "

“We got crushed when we’re not raiding, DB is full of kittens!”

Oh the wonderful circle.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynex.4276

Cynex.4276

I’ve never died in this game either! Look at all these eee-peeeeen claims I can make!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

It’s really sad if these are your forum representatives EBay – the total lack of respect for your opponents is rather disappointing, the constant excuses is even more so.

All I know is we had fun kicked some kitten – and had a lot of good fights throughout. Don’t know where you guys get these “elite” egos from – but you guys are doing a pretty terrible job of representing your server.

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Hello hello, leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] here. Wondering if anyone has proof of really kicking some rB butt? Outside of towers and keeps with arrow carts? Last night was a rough night commanding for me. Had some sillyness going on. No excuse for my poor performance though.

Tonight:
Grindhouse [GH] big props for the fights. Saw some rekz but I will assume pug force.
SoS good try a few times Props to the hardcore guys who stuck this out.

I just want to say i’m not looking to talk crap. I really enjoy the fights we are getting. Our raid tonight was not a massive zerg of any sorts. rB ran about 35 deep.

I would also like to invite everyone who does talk crap to come talk to me in teamspeak. Message me for details and be ready to back up your claims or risk embarrassing yourself.

Good fights and good night.<3

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Our raid tonight was not a massive zerg of any sorts. rB ran about 35 deep.

See, this is the difference between you and us.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

Hello hello, leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] here. Wondering if anyone has proof of really kicking some rB butt? Outside of towers and keeps with arrow carts? Last night was a rough night commanding for me. Had some sillyness going on. No excuse for my poor performance though.

Tonight:
Grindhouse [GH] big props for the fights. Saw some rekz but I will assume pug force.
SoS good try a few times Props to the hardcore guys who stuck this out.

I just want to say i’m not looking to talk crap. I really enjoy the fights we are getting. Our raid tonight was not a massive zerg of any sorts. rB ran about 35 deep.

I would also like to invite everyone who does talk crap to come talk to me in teamspeak. Message me for details and be ready to back up your claims or risk embarrassing yourself.

Good fights and good night.<3

I dunno about that, we do a great job of bullying your guild. And 35 is more than Rekz can put out on a reset night lol. We ran 22 last night with 3 guests.

This has been a fun matchup and fun thread until a rank 5 and 7 server forgot they were fighting a rank 12 server with a severe population differential. It’s just laughable how hard you guys are patting yourselves on the back for zerging our territory on patch day.

Wow egobay … just couldn’t take the high road the way dragonbrand did, could you. You had to throw that one extra punch … Shameful display of sportsmanship (gamesmanship?)

Ty for the kind comments warsock, I was actually commanding the defence on SoS BL at the time, unfortunately we didn’t have numbers to zvz you guys Best of luck with the rest of the matchup.

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

something something pve update, something something off hours something something who cares? something something zerg fest..

Note: Not all excuses are guaranteed to be 100% correct nor apply 100% to our current match-up.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Asking respect from the people who repeatedly handed your taint to you as you brag about PvDooring their entire borderlands. Not only brag, but some are even attempting to rub it in our faces. It is cute, though very pathetic. We do not have the coverage you have and this was realized from the start, nothing DB does to us is an achievement. Yet we continuously, when our main guilds are on, hand your taints to you.

Only way you deal with it is bringing more and more until you finally manage to crush the superior force. Though not with tactics, with pure brute numbers. Hence zergdogs.

I have and will continue to compare DB to a Russian battalion in WW2. I compare us to a German MG42 emplacement. We keep firing and firing and mowing down Russians until we run out of ammo. Then we reload and keep on doing it till we’re over ran.

Though unlike those poor sods from the German army who were likely stabbed to death by bayonet. We respawn, we come back and we laugh as you eat dirt again and again and again.

Though yeah, you keep up that PvDooring. We’ll keep collecting bags when we’re on and fighting.

Toodles~

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

I don’t think any of us on DB need nor want your respect. Merely an observation that your conduct is distasteful – and I will not take it as representative of your server as a whole.

SoS – nice to fight you guys again, and also impressed with TS and the other guilds that hung on after you guys stepped out of T1. (Fought you guys for months on JQ for that #1 spot). You guys still bring it!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

So in summary, an Ebay player says SoS sucks because SoS can lose its entire BL during NA primetime, and that would never happen to Ebay. So specific DB guilds take note of that remark and take over Ebay’s BL during NA primetime, because a #5 server really should be able to take over a #12’s BL on a whim, shouldn’t they? But Ebay doesn’t suck, it’s just that it’s patch day and there’s new content, so Ebay can’t be bothered to defend. And when #5 DB points out that Ebay did in fact lose their BL during NA primetime, DB is not only a bunch of chest-thumpers, but idiots and bad players because they have the numbers to out-zerg the #12 server. Oh and you’re better because you can do more with fewer players (unverified). Do I have all that right?

Look I realize your pride is at stake here, and that you are taking it personally. I feel rather sorry for you, actually, because we’re trying to have fun and for you it’s serious business. Even against JQ and BG, where we got wholloped, we generally managed to be models of good sportsmanship, and still tried to have fun. You’re going to frequently be fighting servers with more coverage than you. Might as well learn to deal with it in a constructive way.

To the rest of Ebay: I know these trolls don’t speak for most of you, so no hard feelings.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Great fights on Ebay Bl guys – [VS] we really enjoyed fighting you guys tonight – definitely earned our respect for fighting it out despite being outnumbered!

[PK] and the other folks we fought – good times as well! Keep it up!

Haha, yes, we enjoy fighting you as well! We’re only like one week old into the whole fighting zergs thing, but we won’t run, we’ll fight till we die xD half the time i’m like “Guys there is only about 15-20 of vs with some pugs.. this is suicide. Type x in say chat if you want to go anyway” and they all put an x, and we always fight no matter the numbers. It’s been very fun, and we do enjoy it! Idc if you outnumber us or not, we sure as hell won’t get better if we go fight t5 or below servers. Hope to see you guys tomorrow night! We start our raid at 4 PM server time 5 days a week.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Lol, I love all this kitten talk our direction. What happened to [see below]?

Had an awesome duel on my ele against one from Ebay, we fought for like 15minutes straight until my opponents power went out.

/salute Hai Im Belle

on a side note got absolutely crushed on my Ranger by some warrior, granted I didn’t get the oh so important mauls off, but /salute to you too man, you know who you are you are a boss.

So.. can we just face E Bay for like..idk the rest of our lives?

Don’t forget, we’re a T4 server against a T1-2. I’ll say the same thing I did when we fought Fort Aspenwood, we aren’t going to come out on top of this no matter what we do. There’s simply way too many of you DB guys. The very fact that you guys can field 40+ and take over the southern half of our BL while simultaneously doing the same to SoS, and doing who knows what in EB, proves this beyond a doubt. We certainly don’t have that many people, especially not at 6-8 am in the morning server time lol.

Now on the flip side of that, I think all in all we’ve done as well as could be expected (since we seem to be getting all-out tag-teamed in the mornings at least two days in a row now). I’d personally like to to see us and SoS together in a more even match-up. Not gonna lie, think we’d have a fair shot. Especially since in getting here we supplanted both Kaineng and Yaks.

I’m not one to complain though. Still been outmanned through about 80% of my time ingame and that’s nothing to cry over. No repair costs AND I’m still killing more than being killed? I call that a bargain!

TL;DR? Come at me, green enemy bros! >=P

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

Sheldor: Ehmry isn’t taking things personal. We knew going into this matchup we would have a hard time holding territory against vastly larger servers. I expected us to lose. That’s not where our pride lies.

Our pride has always been about Ehmry being a fighting server. I know you big rank 5 and 7 servers have a lot of wounded pride getting constantly clowned by 20something people from a rank 12 server, but if you want to avenge that, you need to kill us, not brag about zerging down keeps when everyone is busy/taking a break with patchday.

The sad fact is not a single guild from DB or SoS has impressed us this week. We were desperately hoping to get schooled by [AGG], but they bandwagoned off to JQ. There’s no bragging or unsportsmanlike conduct about that. It’s a numbers game for your zergdog servers. That’s what disappoints us. Ehmry could do so much more with your numbers…it’s just a waste! That’s all anyone is saying: DB and SoS just don’t have any guilds with impressive martial prowess.

It’s just the simple truth and the truth hurts: get good.

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Sheldor: Ehmry isn’t taking things personal. We knew going into this matchup we would have a hard time holding territory against vastly larger servers. I expected us to lose. That’s not where our pride lies.

Our pride has always been about Ehmry being a fighting server. I know you big rank 5 and 7 servers have a lot of wounded pride getting constantly clowned by 20something people from a rank 12 server, but if you want to avenge that, you need to kill us, not brag about zerging down keeps when everyone is busy/taking a break with patchday.

The sad fact is not a single guild from DB or SoS has impressed us this week. We were desperately hoping to get schooled by [AGG], but they bandwagoned off to JQ. There’s no bragging or unsportsmanlike conduct about that. It’s a numbers game for your zergdog servers. That’s what disappoints us. Ehmry could do so much more with your numbers…it’s just a waste! That’s all anyone is saying: DB and SoS just don’t have any guilds with impressive martial prowess.

That actually hit home for me a lot. In reading that I realized I’ve been sucked into much of that mentaility myself. Since I lost all the guilds I used to run with and have been footing it solo ever since, I’ve really been all I have to rely on. Since I really despise zerging. It has been all about improving my own capabilities on the field. I recall how humbled I was getting straight dumpstered by both Evilzara and Faux. It wouldn’t have hurt so much if I didn’t care, lol.

Maybe I should take on sPvP a bit. I hate the idea that it is auto-balanced, since if I’m going to win or lose to someone I’d want it to be their best and not handicapped. I guess it really couldn’t hurt though, since I don’t have any active “sparring partners” otherwise.

Nice feels PenguiN! =D

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

I had a lot of respect for rekz after seeing you guys in game but coming here to the forums you’re just a bunch of elitist kittens, you always spout off nonsense about number this numbers that but in reality the only people that get things done for DB is the guilds, our pugs do nothing but run around and chase people all day. And just because you are a lower rank server doesn’t mean our core guilds are going to take the week off, I was in a guild raid tonight and we were only 22ish strong and we flat lined everyone single group we came across some even bigger than ours just because of organization. Numbers isn’t all that matters organization is vital, both you and SoS are putting up great fights despite your rank disparity. You guys are doing better and showing up more than we did against JQ and BG that’s for sure. Keep up the good fight and hopefully you get better matches next week

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

So basically you’re saying:
1. Every time DB/SoS takes your stuffs, it’s because of zerging, and/or EBay having a rest-day or doing PvE stuffs, and/or EBay has no one in certain time slot.
2. When Ebay takes something, on the other hard, it’s because of the superior skills that apparently none of DB/SoS guilds seem to possess.

Mad respect.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

This was posted how long ago, and you guys are still going? It’s sad that Anet had to step in :/

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

[…]

So basically you’re saying:
1. Every time DB/SoS takes your stuffs, it’s because of zerging, and/or EBay having a rest-day or doing PvE stuffs, and/or EBay has no one in certain time slot.
2. When Ebay takes something, on the other hard, it’s because of the superior skills that apparently none of DB/SoS guilds seem to possess.

Mad respect.

Is it not? DB is t2/SoS is T3/Ebay is T4. How can it be skillful of a t2 server to cap a t4 servers map? Are you going to ignore the obvious WvW population imbalance, if so then you are in denial, if not then explain how you are being skillful in this act? How is it not skillful of a t4 server to take stuff from a higher tiered server? WvW is and will always will be based on numbers as opposed to skill.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Is it not? DB is t2/SoS is T3/Ebay is T4. How can it be skillful of a t2 server to cap a t4 servers map? Are you going to ignore the obvious WvW population imbalance, if so then you are in denial, if not then explain how you are being skillful in this act? How is it not skillful of a t4 server to take stuff from a higher tiered server? WvW is and will always will be based on numbers as opposed to skill.

No offense, but you are missing some context. Someone from Ebay said their BL couldn’t be taken during NA primetime. So some DB guilds decided to take up that challenge. They did it through sheer superiority of force, nobody will deny that. Quote one DB post that claims DB did it through superior skill.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

No offense, but you are missing some context. Someone from Ebay said their BL couldn’t be taken during NA primetime. So some DB guilds decided to take up that challenge. They did it through sheer superiority of force, nobody will deny that. Quote one DB post that claims DB did it through superior skill.

That’s the point, it will never be skillful, they act as if it is though. SoS certainly thinks it’s impressive to use another servers “triumph” as their own, which was hilarious.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Thus Ebay then laughed because everyone went PvE’n.

You can’t make lemonade with out any lemons

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

That’s the point, it will never be skillful, they act as if it is though. SoS certainly thinks it’s impressive to use another servers “triumph” as their own, which was hilarious.

You neglected to quote a single post, as I requested. If you cannot quote a DB player “acting as if it is” skill, then it’s you who has the misperception of skill versus numbers, not us.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Respect to VS in ebg tonight.

Props to both servers for dealing with our push tonight during NA prime. We know we are bigger than you and do not belong with you. I for one would rather be back in with T1’s servers but we have little choice in what match up we end up in.

There is very little chest thumping in this thread done by Dragonbrand but rather more accusations of it.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

This was posted how long ago, and you guys are still going? It’s sad that Anet had to step in :/

We’re aware of the Code of Conduct, Slim. Don’t think we’ve breached the line of open disrespect yet. What we’re having right now as far as I can tell is a conflict of views, that’s all.

Funny thing is, I’ve noticed a lot of sportsman-like behavior on the field from both servers. Numerous times I’ve had DB zergs pass me right up in the open field, one actually kind of swerved to miss me even, while on the way to their objective(s). I’ve also had bows and salutes aplenty, both before and after fights.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

We’re aware of the Code of Conduct, Slim. Don’t think we’ve breached the line of open disrespect yet. What we’re having right now as far as I can tell is a conflict of views, that’s all.

Funny thing is, I’ve noticed a lot of sportsman-like behavior on the field from both servers. Numerous times I’ve had DB zergs pass me right up in the open field, one actually kind of swerved to miss me even, while on the way to their objective(s). I’ve also had bows and salutes aplenty, both before and after fights.

I bet he’s furiously used his report feature….

If DB/SoS getting this upset by what’s been posted then I dunno know WTF they’d do with a full Ebay Troll Onslaught….

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

So in summary, an Ebay player says SoS sucks because SoS can lose its entire BL during NA primetime, and that would never happen to Ebay. So specific DB guilds take note of that remark and take over Ebay’s BL during NA primetime, because a #5 server really should be able to take over a #12’s BL on a whim, shouldn’t they? But Ebay doesn’t suck, it’s just that it’s patch day and there’s new content, so Ebay can’t be bothered to defend. And when #5 DB points out that Ebay did in fact lose their BL during NA primetime, DB is not only a bunch of chest-thumpers, but idiots and bad players because they have the numbers to out-zerg the #12 server. Oh and you’re better because you can do more with fewer players (unverified). Do I have all that right?

Oh, is that what you were doing? Bad luck with the timing, then. You can’t really blame us for misinterpreting a golem rush within 3 minutes of the servers coming back up after patching. We really did think you were trying to avoid our prime time crew and sneak in before we could all get back on. At least, I did. I don’t know about the rest of our server.

Truthfully, it wasn’t a good night for us. Apparently we lost a lot of stuff during the day and had only recently gotten it back, so most of our homeland was paper. We were doing pretty well getting stuff back and getting things upgraded, then we all got booted out of WvW for another patch, which cost us some players and bugged our workers so upgrades wouldn’t build, and we ended up losing everything again. When I logged off a few hours later we had gotten garrison and bay back and were upgrading them (again). I just checked gwstats.net and it looks like we got hills back as well, although arguably it’s no longer “prime time” at this point.

It’s certainly true that when the conditions are right, Ehmry Bay’s prime time crew is beatable. But I’m inclined to say you got lucky this time, and when we finally got our act back together we were able to start pushing you out again.

I think it would have been a much better demonstration if you had pushed us out of our homeland under more normal conditions. It’s possible you could have, but tonight’s unusual circumstances leave a lot of room for debate. I kind of suspect that we haven’t been seeing your full prime time crew (I seem to recall seeing some posts that a lot of your players were taking a break) and it’s bad luck that the night they decide to come back a bunch of our own players are off doing who-knows-what.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

According to your logic, every server below T4 is more skilled than your server if they managed to take stuffs from you, and you obviously have more skills than every other server above T4 if you can take stuffs from them. Is it?

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Lol this thread

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Yikes, was just attacking Ehmry Bay’s inner keep door in EB and glitched right through it. I’ve never had that happen. I think it happened to a bunch of us about the same time. I ran up and back over the wall and I saw similar calls for people to do the same in map chat. Sorry Ehmry Bay.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Yikes, was just attacking Ehmry Bay’s inner keep door in EB and glitched right through it. I’ve never had that happen. I think it happened to a bunch of us about the same time. I ran up and back over the wall and I saw similar calls for people to do the same in map chat. Sorry Ehmry Bay.

Too late! The deed has been done, and the mass reports have been sent!

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I kind of suspect that we haven’t been seeing your full prime time crew

Turns out DB’s prime-time is actually SEA, not NA. EU primetime (incidentally when I typically play) is our weakest. And I don’t think any of these three servers is really giving it more than 75% this week anyway, and probably much less with the new content out.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Too late. The deed has been done, and the mass reports have been sent!

I don’t blame you, it probably looked really bad from your side of the gate.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

lol this rekz guy is funny. Keep up the forum ‘skillz’

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Idk, a few days ago we made really good friends with a lot of people from E bay lol.

I like them kinda.. there you can flame me all you want but I find them interesting.

Rekz is definitely one of the best guilds we have seen, I still have flashbacks of reset when we took down pk and were to busy standing around when rekz slammed into us and annihilated us.

Help

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I can’t wait for the matchup to be over and the circle jerk that’s going on in this thread can stop and clean up.

ps: great fights on EB borderland EA.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

According to your logic, every server below T4 is more skilled than your server if they managed to take stuffs from you, and you obviously have more skills than every other server above T4 if you can take stuffs from them. Is it?

Not more skilled, skilled in general. Logic is sound, problem with that?
Inb4, taking supply camps is skilled now, I win.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

We were desperately hoping to get schooled by [AGG], but they bandwagoned off to JQ.

Your guild isn’t worth fighting.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Too late. The deed has been done, and the mass reports have been sent!

I don’t blame you, it probably looked really bad from your side of the gate.

Kidding ;P No big deal, don’t sweat it.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Just wanted to let everyone know that I literally LOLd IRL when I read that.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

Fight JQ and BG and you will understand they run about 60ish deep for their guilds and that’s not including the pugs that always follow them

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

(edited by Sophtspoken.9062)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

I can’t even imagine the last time I ran with 35 people.

Although I remember every day I’ve been in a group that managed to murder a zerg of 35+ members of DB or SoS (usually DB).

It was on the day that ended with a ‘y’ since Friday.

Poor DB. I think their reliance on their SEA numbers have given them a distorted view on life.

SoS is fun, though. I like those guys.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Fight JQ and BG and you will understand they run about 60ish deep for their guilds and that’s not including the pugs that always follow them

You do realize that Ebay regularly annihilates zergs twice their size? Relatively, that means that your 35 people should have no problem with their 60ish.

I’ve personally seen Rekz with about 10 people steamroll a DB group of about 25. I should know. I was there putting curtain down to cripple everyone who tried to run away before they were killed. All one of them.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Your problem is you think eBay is the only server that’s pveeing. Lol even jq at their stacked and strongest used that excuse and its really lame. Own up to your losses and your wins, it’s the only way you will improve.

Also if eBay ever want to climb higher than tier 4 you will need to stop complaining about nightcapping/pvdoor it’s terminology that differentiates a strong server that understands the system to a weak one that makes excuses. It’s a coverage game. Learn it, remember it, accept it, move on from it.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Your problem is you think eBay is the only server that’s pveeing. Lol even jq at their stacked and strongest used that excuse and its really lame. Own up to your losses and your wins, it’s the only way you will improve.

Also if eBay ever want to climb higher than tier 4 you will need to stop complaining about nightcapping/pvdoor it’s terminology that differentiates a strong server that understands the system to a weak one that makes excuses. It’s a coverage game. Learn it, remember it, accept it, move on from it.

Argument is invalid, Ebay’s WvWers are pver’s @ heart. In addition Ebay has a lower WvW population in general than SoS and DB.

Coming from a oceanic/sea based server who only made it up to t1 through bandwagoning, talking about coverage and pvdooring is hilarious.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I did fight JQ and BG when I was on DB many months ago. And, even though it was in T2 at the time mega-guildzergs did not really exist back then like they do now. The population was there but people were more willing to spread out that population across the map instead of hiding in massive zergs.

People, as usual, have fallen into the path of least resistance. That path happens to be mass-zerging in GW2. And, unfortunately, due to the huge advantage numbers gives you in this game you literally force people to have to increase their numbers to have a shot at winning.

As a general rule of thumb, good players need about half of zerg’s numbers to kill them.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

You do realize that Ebay regularly annihilates zergs twice their size? Relatively, that means that your 35 people should have no problem with their 60ish.

I’ve personally seen Rekz with about 10 people steamroll a DB group of about 25. I should know. I was there putting curtain down to cripple everyone who tried to run away before they were killed. All one of them.

Please post videos of those 2-to-1 outnumbered streamrolls so everyone can admire the ‘elite’ skills in-game rather than on the forums. Otherwise I can make nonsense claims as well, such as I owned 10 EBay players all by myself.

(edited by Elano.2014)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

See look at it this way:

Ebay has 400 ppl in WvW
DB has 800 with players in queue

Patch day

Ebay fields 200
DB fields 500

We don’t have the extensive numbers that DB has so ANY hit to. WvW population is distinctly felt more.

Yes I just threw those numbers out there.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Otherwise I can make nonsense claims as well, such as I owned 10 EBay players all by myself.

That’s outstanding! Most I’ve ever killed successfully without NPC or player assistance was three, and they were Kaineng last match-up. You = 2leet4me!

Yeah, I know. I took your post out of context for the sake of trolling. =P

Also, in their defense, they were all of the same guild. So I probably went all hitman style on a trio of PvE pug mappers. Likewise, in my defense, I almost never attack first.

Yumiko Togashii