6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

Wow.. TC really needs to clean up their server.

I have never seen so many port hackers. In fact, if they weren’t port hacking into our bases to kill our siege, they were zoom hacking with carts.

All day.. non stop…

…oh the joy of seeing a thief, watching him disappear, and then watching your ballistas die, one after another, after another. /sigh

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

Hey Ezeriel. I don’t think I’ve witnessed this port hacking but PLEASE report it if you see them. All of you, from any of the three servers. We don’t want them here either!

The only way to clean out hackers is to right click -> report, as sadly (smartly?) Anet has not given us the option to vote people off the island.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

What is BT? the best example will be WM, if i may.

Well what will prolly happen is that i won’t see 3-4 tagged up WM magically appearing in 4 of the borderlands when we will have the chance to face Blackgate at reset.

At least the D|E|RP spy had class and actually bothered to pay gems to be on enemy servers.

My reply was to Zook, but if what you are upset about is spying do you realize how silly that makes you look?

First off, TC has more than enough Sentries and Scouts to track Zergs. Second, if those [RE] were so set on “spying” wouldn’t it make so much more sense for them to simply turn their tags off and avoid this whole situation?

You are calling them “spies” and “traitors” like it is impossible for them to actually be fighting for KN while still there. Haven’t you and your friends ever had a “pick up game” of basketball or football/soccer where even though you are all friends you still play against each other?

I really do think it is best if this is bothering you so much for you to just step away and take the week off. You are only causing a lot of strife where there doesn’t need to be any.

im not calling them traitors. just spies. prolly gloating spies. I didn’t see any RE n WvWvW since they announced their transfer to TC. Come reset vs TC and they magically appear in KNBL and EBG. Zerg movement is obvious (commander icon says hello). Guild chats are cross server. Connect the dots.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I have never seen so many port hackers. In fact, if they weren’t port hacking into our bases to kill our siege, they were zoom hacking with carts.

All day.. non stop…

…oh the joy of seeing a thief, watching him disappear, and then watching your ballistas die, one after another, after another. /sigh

Hi, i get the feeling you were responding to me on FA bl just a little while ago. I didn’t port hack i ran in through the zerg and hopped cliffs over to the SE outer. From there i kept running to kill ballistas.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Well what will prolly happen is that i won’t see 3-4 tagged up WM magically appearing in 4 of the borderlands when we will have the chance to face Blackgate at reset.

At least the D|E|RP spy had class and actually bothered to pay gems to be on enemy servers.

My reply was to Zook, but if what you are upset about is spying do you realize how silly that makes you look?

First off, TC has more than enough Sentries and Scouts to track Zergs. Second, if those [RE] were so set on “spying” wouldn’t it make so much more sense for them to simply turn their tags off and avoid this whole situation?

You are calling them “spies” and “traitors” like it is impossible for them to actually be fighting for KN while still there. Haven’t you and your friends ever had a “pick up game” of basketball or football/soccer where even though you are all friends you still play against each other?

I really do think it is best if this is bothering you so much for you to just step away and take the week off. You are only causing a lot of strife where there doesn’t need to be any.

im not calling them traitors. just spies. prolly gloating spies. I didn’t see any RE n WvWvW since they announced their transfer to TC. Come reset vs TC and they magically appear in KNBL and EBG. Connect the dots.

Their appearance on KN bl was coincidence.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Well Fox finally caught me. I’m the invisible Knight in the lower right of the zerg pictured in his screenshot. I feel for KN, I really do, but RNG is RNG.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

im not calling them traitors. just spies. prolly gloating spies. I didn’t see any RE n WvWvW since they announced their transfer to TC. Come reset vs TC and they magically appear in KNBL and EBG. Connect the dots.

No, they had RE Kaineng leftovers in KNBL, prolly tipping their TC RE which had a presence in KNBL last night.

Then I port on EBG and i see RE leftovers too.

Know what? last night was the first time since their announced departure that i saw their tags in any of the Borderlands.

So what the kitten do you want me to think about?

Coincidence?

Sure.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

No, they had RE Kaineng leftovers in KNBL.

I’m sorry but it was. I can’t explain it to you, but i don’t think you really care to understand anyway. This conspiracy theory has no water.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Ezeriel.9574

All day.. non stop…

Hi, i get the feeling you were responding to me on FA bl just a little while ago. I didn’t port hack i ran in through the zerg and hopped cliffs over to the SE outer. From there i kept running to kill ballistas.

Were you able to kill the ballistas while 4 of us stood there watching it die?

I could drop aoes on it, didn’t matter. It just died. There’s a pair of mesmers out there too… no guild tags… no nothing.. they just go poof and they’re gone, and then like 30-40 seconds later you catch another glimpse of them, and then they’re gone.

..and then you see them in your lords room killing carts without agro’ing guards, and as soon as you click on ’em poof gone…..

I really need to learn how to use fraps…

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

No, they had RE Kaineng leftovers in KNBL.

I’m sorry but it was. I can’t explain it to you, but i don’t think you really care to understand anyway. This conspiracy theory has no water.

it’s enough for me to know that you can’t explain it to me. thank you.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

All day.. non stop…

Were you able to kill the ballistas while 4 of us stood there watching it die?

I could drop aoes on it, didn’t matter. It just died. There’s a pair of mesmers out there too… no guild tags… no nothing.. they just go poof and they’re gone, and then like 30-40 seconds later you catch another glimpse of them, and then they’re gone.

..and then you see them in your lords room killing carts without agro’ing guards, and as soon as you click on ’em poof gone…..

I really need to learn how to use fraps…

I don’t know about any mesmers, but i was a thief hitting then running the ballistas on FA bl garrison steps next to NE outer gate. Just want to try and clear your image of me if you thought i was hacking.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Ezeriel.9574

^ nah…. just annoying

If you were who i think you were, you sheltered behind the supply station and were never seen again

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

^ nah…. just annoying

If you were who i think you were, you sheltered behind the supply station and were never seen again

Yep! that was me. Well if you ever have an issue feel free to contact me and i’ll see what i can do for ya.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Would an officer with [CROW] on FA please pm me.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Ezeriel.9574

^ yeah that’s standard thief gameplay, and just what I would do on mine.

but the stuff I’ve been seeing today… there’s no way for a person to legitimately to do the stuff they’ve been doing.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Hai FA!! did you get my sonar messages? It seems that Anet might have received them since they matched us again.
I’ve been practicing my cat-bearding, since I can’t grow a real beard. Let me know if it’s working, by sonar-bearding us back.
/ping-nods

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

I actually would appreciate if [RE] would pay for their server transfers before using gems they buy for other things first. TC is a welcoming server. You will have zero problem finding help to recover the gold, and we can also craft for you if you supply some of the materials. (Some, not all are necessary)

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

^ yeah that’s standard thief gameplay, and just what I would do on mine.

but the stuff I’ve been seeing today… there’s no way for a person to legitimately to do the stuff they’ve been doing.

Man, you really should fraps set up for this.. Nobody wants to read back and forth texts about something that can’t be proven. -_-

I eat breakfast for dinner.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

No, they had RE Kaineng leftovers in KNBL, prolly tipping their TC RE which had a presence in KNBL last night.

Know what? last night was the first time since their announced departure that i saw their tags in any of the Borderlands.

Coincidence?

Sure.

wow so now you just sound ridiculous…yes the server that had every bl queued last night needs spys to beat a server who maybe queued one bl unless they actually decided to play wvw now the RE is gone(btw i wvw on kain sense the bandwagons as you call them left and you never queued any map but eb and maybe knbl)….ill point it out again sense it must not have sank in…we beat cd by 200k..cd beat you…do the math there and tell me if you think we would ever need/want a spy to beat you….

Did you think the RE members still on kain could have showed up this week because they welcomed the chance to fight there own guildies?….nooo much easier to just call them spys and throw fits…smh

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

It would be better for our server Kaineng to boycott WvWvW for a week and escape this imbalanced matchup. The then bandwagon (WM, CO, RISE, RE, Meow, XF, etc.) Kaineng wasn’t able go through the needle that is TC and FA T2 to go to T1. Do you expect a weaker server now void of these bandwagoners (even these bandwagoners are now on the other side) fare well with this same matchup?

I just don’t want CHIPSY and RE and KN bandwagoners to FA if there are any having the idea that what they did was right getting out of KN. Better lose rating by boycotting this just to flip KN’s finger to them and to the matchup in general.

I know it’s a game. But to be in full control of the situation sometimes you gotta be in full control of the path of the server that it is treading. You just don’t force yourself fighting the invincible zergs of T2 servers which sadly house the prolly now gloating exKNs. Boycott the matchup and let them TC and FA farm each other. Uphold your pride and honor and don’t give them an impression that KNs are walking lootbags.

I couldn’t swallow the fact that there are RE in KN while their forces are Zerging in TC. Imagine a RE guy in KN forking the whereabouts of Ajax Blue in EB to the RE zerg. This thought makes me cringe. This spying is bullcrap and needs to stop. Please RE get the rest of your people out of Kaineng.

I am sure none of the hardcore wvwers that are still on Kaineng want to see people giving up.

Ignore this warning at your own peril.

You guys are great players and can hold your own. Don’t give up.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I actually would appreciate if [RE] would pay for their server transfers before using gems they buy for other things first. TC is a welcoming server. You will have zero problem finding help to recover the gold, and we can also craft for you if you supply some of the materials. (Some, not all are necessary)

It might be a better idea to address your concerns with [RE] directly to them on our community forums.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

There are still quite a few ex [WM] on Kaineng, including one of the great commanders who chooses not to tag up anymore, not everyone left for BG, some still enjoy Kaineng community and are just happy to run with the Zerg till things reshape. I for one respect WvW especially Areanas, Silvermoon & Good Taiwan Man, hopefully they stick around as we reform as a server.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

We’re kind of working on it. We’re also still waiting on some funds that were supposed to help us. We raised enough to transfer about 4 or 5 more today but not everyone can help and it costs 50g+ to get someone over. We also have members remaining who don’t want to leave and others who run our guild missions for us.

Long story short we’re working on it, and no we neither need or are trying to spy. We value good fights and spies serve to counter that.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

So can someone from FA please explain how your garri treb for Bay in FABL is invincible even though we are barraging it with arrow cart fire? :/

Someone was spamming /laugh so I’m guessing you know something I don’t. Genuinely wondering here.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

So can someone from FA please explain how your garri treb for Bay in FABL is invincible even though we are barraging it with arrow cart fire? :/

Someone was spamming /laugh so I’m guessing you know something I don’t. Genuinely wondering here.

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

¿¬ *wink

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

¿¬ *wink

Meanie.

And your wink came out wrong haha.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

¿¬ *wink

Meanie.

Did it?

¿¬
~

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

Most likely you’re barely missing it. I appreciate the reply Ninya! I forgot that it costs more than 1800 gems when you have multiple characters. If you guys need someone else to come with you on a CoF p1 farm, hit me up.

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

(edited by Brom Malochson.9306)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

¿¬ *wink

Meanie.

Did it?

¿¬
~

Ohhhhh, I get it but it looks less like a wink and more like you’re glancing behind for stalkers or something.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Coincidence?

Sure.

Yeah sure some RE stayed for weeks on Kaineng to spy, because they knew weeks ago that TC will face off against Kaineng.

BTW Ajax abandoned Kaineng for FA weeks before WM left, in the middle of Kaineng’s fight against FA back in tier 2. So don’t worship him too hard now.

Anyways, FA is the server that openly spies in their public teamspeak. At least try to hide it haha.

Be careful who you invite to your guild this week, those in Kaineng and TC. You never know. A FA spy might be nearby acting friendly. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pictures.8954

Pictures.8954

That was an epic holdout against FA at Ogrewatch by Kaineng being that outmanned. This is the first time in a long time that I’ve seen our newer WvWers man siege, use siege at keep, and proper trebbing/ac/ballista mechanics all to protect what little we do have. Max Bruckner you did an awesome job as did you PrinceXII. I hope Kaineng keeps growing as it rebuilds.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sock it to FA, KN, and keep up the fight!

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

RE wouldn’t doesn’t operate like that. We have been a large WvW guild since head start from Darkhaven. We are a proud WvW Focused guild who will not tolerate something like that.

Unlike RE’s new TS buddy full blooded.

But anyways, even people on the side with more PPT don’t even look at the PPT, a lot of us are here for the open field battles. And even though our 40-50 man zerg wiped against a 70-80 man zerg FA a couple times in EB, we had chances to win, even if outnumbered like that we’ve done it before. But I think the militia will know more of what to expect next time with maneuvering, sticking together and whatnot. GJ to all, have fun.

Crazy Leg

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarrr, KN lads, why so many o’ ye be runnin from fights? I be finding so many o’ ye out ’n ’da open ’n ye run back ’ta ye keeps ’wit yer tell between ye legs.

FA, I be enjoying ‘da fights. Glad ’ta be fightin a server ’wit players that don’t be runnin from a fight.

Alas, the theories that RE be spyin on KN. That be makin me laugh quit o’ bit. We be havin sentries ‘ta be following ’yer movements. Besides, it be not hard ’ta find ye, since there be so few o’ ye lads.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

I doubt RE is spying. Most people don’t know about or don’t remember the merger of DE into RE not long after the 2 guilds came to Kaining. A lot of us DEs were not happy about the merger (it was kinda forced on is) because at the time (don’t know what the situation is now) RE was PvX with only a portion of their guild devoted to WvW. Over time some intraguild skirmishes came up over this. Several DEs stopped repping (only staying in RE for the new guild missions (and rewards)). I personally don’t roll that way, and I left outright. As time continued to go on, some of those DEs eventually left RE (some even xferring to other servers and joining some of the exodus guilds), some stopped playing, and some are still in RE and are either loyal to KN as stated in a post above or don’t wanna spend 50+ g to xfer (that’s the reason I didn’t xfer with some of my closer friends), or any number of other reasons (but I doubt spying very much; RE was never like that even if I didn’t really care for the guild at the time I left, otherwise). Everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Wow kain, enough with being sour grapes.

We only have to get like 80PPT in order to maintain our rank anyway.

Capture camps to win the game.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Enjoyed fighting at lake with Kn and TC groups.

CNB you guys have got alittle larger since last we met

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

^ LOL yes we have gained some new members.

and to the people b*tching about RE spying…ROFLLMFAO
WHHHYYY? Why would they need to spy? To take those sentry’s from us? Kaineng doesn’t stand a chance in this matchup, but none the less we will keep showing up, fighting, trying, and having fun

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Relax and remember that it is a game. Being placed as the victim server in this matchup can be fun for some but not so fun for others. Remember, real life comes first and there are lots of things to do besides GW2.

Only a small percentage of players are truly looking for a challenge, the vast majority are just like gangsters looking for smaller prey to bash up.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/BlueDanube/Guildwars%202/gw067.jpg

As you can see the picture of KN borderlands, Kaineng is fighting 2 servers at once. Having a smaller population, it is very easy to earn WXP from here. If it is not fun, just sit out. Kaineng WvWers does not own any one to turn up to fight, especially not to defectors that need to prove that they suddenly became wvw- pros after leaving the server 2 weeks ago.

(edited by Sol.8341)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

^ LOL yes we have gained some new members.

and to the people b*tching about RE spying…ROFLLMFAO
WHHHYYY? Why would they need to spy? To take those sentry’s from us? Kaineng doesn’t stand a chance in this matchup, but none the less we will keep showing up, fighting, trying, and having fun

Good to see. That was super fun pushing back and forth into each other

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

It’s a game.

If you aren’t having fun…

You’re doing it wrong.

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

We were so close tc from getting our bay back with our golems, so close… but then your never ending swarm tc zerglings came, even after 3-4 wipes u guys kept pushing and pushing, before we were overruned, gj though it was really close!

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It’s was nice to have an old familiar match up back, and the forum jibba jabba too.

Finger! Moon!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

well compared to what kaineng had to face back in September when we was constantly every week the last of all servers (remember the eternal match up : Devona Rest/Ferguson Crossing/Kaineng), the current situation is not that dramatic.

But it is not because we are losing that i will give up, that’s too easy to show up only when the winds are in your favor; when people are part of a real team they lose and they win together.

By the way who was that TC ele, next to south-west gate of KNBL garrison?
you kept on following me without attacking me 0_0

Chandiell-Chronomancer

(edited by saintange.5816)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

Hopefully REN doesn’t send anyone to the supposed 1 v 1 tournament, would be embarrassing to watch you guys trying to fight. If you nut up in the next 8 or so hours let me know, until then enjoy 3rd.

(edited by Deyja.6745)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

By the way who was that TC ele, next to south-west gate of KNBL garrison?
you kept on following me without attacking me 0_0

I like doing that… but lack an elementalist.

I was following something today… ran up behind when it was kinda slow-jogging past a base, but it kept going when I smacked it so I decided to follow instead and see where it was going.

Then someone attacked it and it jumped off a bridge, missed the water and died. I guess I’ll never know…

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

alcopaul.2156

Coincidence?

Sure.

Yeah sure some RE stayed for weeks on Kaineng to spy, because they knew weeks ago that TC will face off against Kaineng.

BTW Ajax abandoned Kaineng for FA weeks before WM left, in the middle of Kaineng’s fight against FA back in tier 2. So don’t worship him too hard now.

Anyways, FA is the server that openly spies in their public teamspeak. At least try to hide it haha.

Be careful who you invite to your guild this week, those in Kaineng and TC. You never know. A FA spy might be nearby acting friendly. :P

CHIPSY, i would welcome anyone even he’s spying and kitten. As long as he doesn’t show his guild tag on me while his guild tag is also on enemy lines.

kitten man. I am not even a Kaineng native so I feel you when you said in one of your posts that we transferees will always be considered transferees by the natives. But I choose to stay and will stay (reason: personal). I’m not asking for the whole KN community to welcome me with rainbows and chocolates. They could just follow my posts in the forums and gauge my personality. And me being in MATH in GW1 since in its inception, we’re used to being hated and trash talked at and learned to trash talk back people. So excuse me for carrying that over here.

And yea I am trolly but I admire Ajax Blue not for being a complete kitten or troll or we’re in the same line but for his decision go back to Kaineng after being used and left by bandwagoners. That’s server loyalty man. If I were Ajax, I would’ve stayed in greener pastures (Like TC perhaps, ding ding ding) but no, he did what he did. I can take him as he is, he is a bad kitten . he has a unique personality. But what is important is that he plays on Kaineng, going deep and capturing camps and adding to KN’s score, doing his share. That’s all that matters.

If I put Ajax Blue on a dual scale against like WM, CO, RE, RISE, Meow, XF, etc, Ajax will have more weight because he actually contributes to the score of KN when he decides to lead in EBG and them bandwagoners does Zero (coz they’re gone). To come with that, he has entertainment value and if you take what he says with a grain of salt, he actually makes sense. He’s like your kitten grandpa telling you his exploits when he was younger, with a preference to use certain vocabulary to go along with it.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

i have a confession, I miss Ajax Blue His one week stay on FA was fun, granted it was at the time that Kain was still winning I think. He really does make sense and he way of telling people is funny also. The only problem with Ajax was he never got on TS and it is really hard to lead people if you are not on TS.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Ninya.3942

Hate to keep feeding a troll but they didn’t just magically appear. RE members on Kain have been WvWing before this week, you just didn’t care to look for them or you’re just a troll. No one is gloating, no one is spying, but someone is kitten crazy and it’s not the RE members you seem to despise. Our guild members can be on Kaineng and they can rep us if they want since you know…guilds are cross-server. But hey, keep screaming that we’re out to getcha if that makes you feel good.

Elementalist Class Lead

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Ninya.3942

Oh and we were not assigned to KN BL on reset, our guild was on EB for almost 12 hours…so you know, keep crying about how injust this matchup is and how we’re here to spy on you guys or something.

Elementalist Class Lead