6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Enjoyable fights tonight on TCBL against TC and KN. TC you guys defended that north camp like it was garrison (better actually when I glanced at the map =P), but we got it in the end. Good to see KN have a presence on that map and by the looks of it was doing pretty well.

Look forward to the rest of the week and the fights to come.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Those fights in KNBL Garrison. So. Much. Fun.

Also: Massive props to FA for that T3 KNBL Bay ninja earlier. We “kicked all the FA out,” repaired all the gates all the way up, waited for everyone to rally on the commander….and suddenly Bay was blue. No idea how many were hiding inside, but man were we every surprised. /respect

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

In other news, I accidentally salvaged my Destroyer Torch tonight while aiming for a Rare and not paying enough attention. Like 30g in materials down the toilet. Argh.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Why would you transfer to a server just for easy wins? You won’t get any good fights if you coast to a server that is dominating all the other servers. Your rationale for our bandwagoners makes no sense. I thought everyone wanted “good fights”

Google / search for " Sports Doping ". That’s the reality of how important it is to win. The main draw of WvW vs Spvp is that it is easier to get advantages in numbers, gear and skill.

Let me just turn your question around and ask : In the past month, how many WvW guilds in Tier 1 /2 transfer to a server to get hard wins ?

(edited by Sol.8341)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

We have been recruiting, we have a recruitment post up and everything. The problem is there aren’t enough players/guilds to go around. The way it stands the top 4 servers are becoming super stacked, and the answer that is given by you is to stack yet a 5th server to balance it all out? I say that isn’t the right solution.

This is an interesting thought. Some of us suspected that with GW2 being an old game now, revenues for Anet from box sales must be headed down. The back to back gemstore promotions / offers/ new items, " new " PvE content paced back to back with no breaks had to be the strategy to generate revenue from existing playerbase.

Server transfers, being a gem service could be an unintended cashcow / superstar for them. Any player can transfer server, you do not need an invite / blessings from the existing server players.

Server costs affect revenue for Anet and it would make sense to concentrate / squeeze more players into less servers. PvE , dungeon content has guesting options so it provides little incentive for transfers. By keeping WvW unbalanced and unfairly biased on whoever has the most forces will win, players will pay to transfer to a stacked servers and gradually the low ranked servers will die off to a number where it becomes justified to close them.

Another thought of server transfer transfer service can be market segmentation to identify who are the best gem-spending customer of the existing playerbase and keep them happy. Say you are willing to spend 1800 gems to transfer to a High Population Server, that means you are worth more than a sturborn Kaineng " never say die " player staying put. It makes sense to reward the player that spends more gems by giving them advantages in WvW by rewarding population = win advantage.

When their number 1 customers : players in Tier 1 servers complain stagnant matchups, they gave them the possibility to feed off / bash up buffet vs weaker servers. Tier 1 servers do not like to play against each other. The guilds in them are not looking for a challenge, or else they would move to low population servers to have a challenging time and be matched against higher population servers and enjoy the unmanned bluff.

(edited by Sol.8341)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

Not trying to start anything TC but arent you a little tired of zerging around with 40ish people to kill our measly 15……

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Thank you CERN for giving us some amazing fights tonight, sorry for focusing your commander, but I think you guys figured me out as it became harder and harder to kill him. :/ lol Anyways, it was some of the best fighting we’ve had all week. Keep it coming!

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

The moment people stop looking at the almost completely meaningless cumulative ppt, and concentrate on having fun, the less qq on the forums

Meega Kweesta

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Those fights in KNBL Garrison. So. Much. Fun.

Also: Massive props to FA for that T3 KNBL Bay ninja earlier. We “kicked all the FA out,” repaired all the gates all the way up, waited for everyone to rally on the commander….and suddenly Bay was blue. No idea how many were hiding inside, but man were we every surprised. /respect

Mesmer was at inner, 15+ of us got ported in, hence the quick flip.

We tried to do the same with garrison after you guys took it, we had like 5 guys in outer, running around, hiding and stealthing, eventually they were spotted.

We ninja’d bay via mesmer also, but then EP came and took it back, possibly before the tick even…

KN BL was fun, after KN lost garrison though…they didn’t really show up much….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

We have been recruiting, we have a recruitment post up and everything. The problem is there aren’t enough players/guilds to go around. The way it stands the top 4 servers are becoming super stacked, and the answer that is given by you is to stack yet a 5th server to balance it all out? I say that isn’t the right solution.

This is an interesting thought. Some of us suspected that with GW2 being an old game now, revenues for Anet from box sales must be headed down. The back to back gemstore promotions / offers/ new items, " new " PvE content paced back to back with no breaks had to be the strategy to generate revenue from existing playerbase.

Server transfers, being a gem service could be an unintended cashcow / superstar for them. Any player can transfer server, you do not need an invite / blessings from the existing server players.

Server costs affect revenue for Anet and it would make sense to concentrate / squeeze more players into less servers. PvE , dungeon content has guesting options so it provides little incentive for transfers. By keeping WvW unbalanced and unfairly biased on whoever has the most forces will win, players will pay to transfer to a stacked servers and gradually the low ranked servers will die off to a number where it becomes justified to close them.

Another thought of server transfer transfer service can be market segmentation to identify who are the best gem-spending customer of the existing playerbase and keep them happy. Say you are willing to spend 1800 gems to transfer to a High Population Server, that means you are worth more than a sturborn Kaineng " never say die " player staying put. It makes sense to reward the player that spends more gems by giving them advantages in WvW by rewarding population = win advantage.

When their number 1 customers : players in Tier 1 servers complain stagnant matchups, they gave them the possibility to feed off / bash up buffet vs weaker servers. Tier 1 servers do not like to play against each other. The guilds in them are not looking for a challenge, or else they would move to low population servers to have a challenging time and be matched against higher population servers and enjoy the unmanned bluff.

i cant speak for jq or bg but as a member of sor i can say we love fighting BOTH of the other t1 servers, It brings out the best in r members. And most ppl who transfer to t1 servers do SO for the fights cause there is action 24/7, so plzz dont make a post acting like u know wut everyone in t1 wants

also more ppl to fight equals more of a challenge and less pvdoor

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

Enjoyable fights tonight on TCBL against TC and KN. TC you guys defended that north camp like it was garrison (better actually when I glanced at the map =P)

I—wait, what? We defend our north camp like it’s garrison? And this is coming from someone in FA?

He he, <3. We’ve often joked that the best way to take your garri is to hit your north camp with the main zerg while another group sneaks into garrison since your server’s so good at noticing when that camp is about to get hit. Some of our commanders attack it because even if we can’t win, it’ll be a fun fight because your side fights tooth and nail to defend it, and even many of your militia seem to understand the importance of contesting the circle.

The fact that the servers we faced the last two weeks didn’t really pay attention to that camp or contest it, even if they had people there, was one one of the reasons I felt that our little havoc group was going to go soft if we didn’t face your server again soon.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrydan.2510

Wrydan.2510

In other news, I accidentally salvaged my Destroyer Torch tonight while aiming for a Rare and not paying enough attention. Like 30g in materials down the toilet. Argh.

Sad that your torch got… “Destroyed”…

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH….

Prima Noyan – The Original Rainbow Guardian.
[CVA] has spread from Eve Online to GW2!
“For The Toast”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: NinjaYoshi.3429

NinjaYoshi.3429

Enjoyable fights tonight on TCBL against TC and KN. TC you guys defended that north camp like it was garrison (better actually when I glanced at the map =P)

I—wait, what? We defend our north camp like it’s garrison? And this is coming from someone in FA?

He he, <3. We’ve often joked that the best way to take your garri is to hit your north camp with the main zerg while another group sneaks into garrison since your server’s so good at noticing when that camp is about to get hit. Some of our commanders attack it because even if we can’t win, it’ll be a fun fight because your side fights tooth and nail to defend it, and even many of your militia seem to understand the importance of contesting the circle.

The fact that the servers we faced the last two weeks didn’t really pay attention to that camp or contest it, even if they had people there, was one one of the reasons I felt that our little havoc group was going to go soft if we didn’t face your server again soon.

I was with Helly for those North camp fights, and as soon as the camp would go contested, 20 to 30 TC would show up to try to keep the camp. It was actually quite impressive how dedicated you guys were to keeping that camp.

I did, however, hear after one of our attempts at north camp that we ended up causing you guys to lose garrison, and, according to an unnamed source on TC, had a commander put a bounty on our roaming group. If that part about the bounty is true, it brings a smile to my face. However, if fun fights at north camp causes bounties, I welcome them, because those were some of the best fights I’ve had so far this matchup.

Ze Butler – Level 80 Human Engineer, and a lot of alts
[YOHO] – Its a Pirate Life for Me

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

I was with Helly for those North camp fights, and as soon as the camp would go contested, 20 to 30 TC would show up to try to keep the camp. It was actually quite impressive how dedicated you guys were to keeping that camp.

I did, however, hear after one of our attempts at north camp that we ended up causing you guys to lose garrison, and, according to an unnamed source on TC, had a commander put a bounty on our roaming group. If that part about the bounty is true, it brings a smile to my face. However, if fun fights at north camp causes bounties, I welcome them, because those were some of the best fights I’ve had so far this matchup.

So that’s how we lost our garri? XD I was on FABL at the time and was wondering how on earth we lost it. Especially since I think TCBL had a guild group on the map at the time, and I don’t think a call out for reinforcements was ever sent to the other maps.

Massive props to the groups involved in resetting our garrison, both for creating that opening, and knowing how to take advantage of it. That’s something that I hope our side becomes better at doing.

Shocks me, though. Each time I’m ever on TCBL and send a call out for help at the north camp, I’m lucky if anyone shows up at all.

Bounties sound exciting. I can’t confirm if one was placed on your group since I wasn’t there, but as far as small FA groups go, there’s usually a call out in team chat when Corp’s on the map, and used to be one with AoN when they played more.

I’m curious, have there ever been any bounties placed on any of our roaming groups? Had to wonder after a couple days ago, when our group kept getting chased out/run over by one of your main zergs everywhere we went. Even chased us all the way from your north camp to the lake.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I think you misunderstood. It’s a TC time-honored tradition to engage in north-camp fights at every opportunity. North camp fights are awesome and huge and take place in a large circular arena with terrain and structures you can use. So much fun.

FA tends to do the same thing, so we often go there, contest the camp, don’t cap it, and wait for people to flood in for an epic fight. Often times we do this when we know we’ll be outnumbered, then play a game of “zombies.” Last one to die wins. You must die to win (running away is disqualification). It’s hilarious, great fun. xD

(As far as the Garri cap goes, we actually cheered for KN over in KNBL when they capped it. I think it’s hilarious that the commander put a bounty on your heads, and I’m sure it was done in good-natured jest.)

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

(As far as the Garri cap goes, we actually cheered for KN over in KNBL when they capped it. I think it’s hilarious that the commander put a bounty on your heads, and I’m sure it was done in good-natured jest.)

Oh so that was the random /cheer all over my chat!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

kitten it only 8 people. I wanted to break my previous record of 15 people pulled to death while hiding around hills.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Too bad I wasn’t there, Shaka. Sounds like y’all had a good time.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Can an FA commander pls message me

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Can an FA commander pls message me

Macc STAHP! That’s it….you’re getting the trout AND the plank.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Why do you want an FA commander to message you?

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

I took care of it.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I took care of it.

How about an FA commander, well any commander will work, massage me? *grin*

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I took care of it.

Did you win?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: NinjaYoshi.3429

NinjaYoshi.3429

I think you misunderstood. It’s a TC time-honored tradition to engage in north-camp fights at every opportunity. North camp fights are awesome and huge and take place in a large circular arena with terrain and structures you can use. So much fun.

FA tends to do the same thing, so we often go there, contest the camp, don’t cap it, and wait for people to flood in for an epic fight. Often times we do this when we know we’ll be outnumbered, then play a game of “zombies.” Last one to die wins. You must die to win (running away is disqualification). It’s hilarious, great fun. xD

I kind of figured that the bounty was in jest, but I still think it’s kind of awesome that my 5 man group managed to cause that commander so much trouble.

Also, I hope Kain enjoyed the unintended distraction caused by my group. We just wanted to see how many people would keep on coming to north camp each time we poked it. We were actually sad when we actually took it, because no one responded that time.

Ze Butler – Level 80 Human Engineer, and a lot of alts
[YOHO] – Its a Pirate Life for Me

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I kind of figured that the bounty was in jest, but I still think it’s kind of awesome that my 5 man group managed to cause that commander so much trouble.

Also, I hope Kain enjoyed the unintended distraction caused by my group. We just wanted to see how many people would keep on coming to north camp each time we poked it. We were actually sad when we actually took it, because no one responded that time.

Haha! I know the feeling.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

If you see some [ACE] in your north camp with a treb…

Yah I have no idea why we do that at times, but we do!!!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

If you see some [ACE] in your north camp with a treb…

Yah I have no idea why we do that at times, but we do!!!

Hah! I went to FABL North Camp the other day with a handful of KH guys and we built a treb. xD

Edit: It turned into a couple games of zombies. I won one, came in second on another. /swag

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Shout out to BMS on KN, awesome fights with you south of bay and across the map in general !!!

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Good job on GvG CERN!!! All dat CC and banner ressing had me QQing. lol GOOD JOB SRSLY!! <3

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

My internet went out for hours and I am feeling all ragey Excuse my necro wrath tonight.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwaffle.8467

Deathwaffle.8467

Wooo having alot of fun in FABL

Deathwaffle
Charr-Level 80-Warrior

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

Not trying to start anything TC but arent you a little tired of zerging around with 40ish people to kill our measly 15……

I’m not offended, I saw this from your side when we went up against SoR. The thing is, you don’t get it from our side. During our prime times, We all want to play WvW, right? So we’re in a Borderland, everything else is queued up, there are no camps/towers to flip. A camp turns blue, I run over there, and by the time I get there everything is dead and we’re just waiting on the cooldown.

When orange swords go up, everyone runs to it. It’s not like an organized zerg, it’s everyone in the zone who was bored and waiting for a fight. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always turn out to be a fair fight, as we can outnumber you guys a lot, especially in the borderlands (since people tend to like EBG most).

I don’t want to disparage you guys, I’ve also seen some great stuff coming from FA and Kaineng, including some nice Zerg v Zerg and smaller skirmishes. It’s just hard when we’re out in force, and the enemies sort of dry up.

The issue of course is the population difference between our servers, and I hope that you all understand that it’s not something we can control, and it’s not what we would prefer. I believe most players like roughly even fights that we can win through strategy and tactics. And when I’ve gotten those, it has been awesome, especially going up against our old friends in FA.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Good job on GvG CERN!!! All dat CC and banner ressing had me QQing. lol GOOD JOB SRSLY!! <3

It was a lot of fun, we tried out some new builds that ended up working very nicely together.
We were short on eles when putting our team together, so we had to bring a ranger. I guess he worked out OK in the end.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Before anybody says anything, we on Tarnished Coast sincerely apologize for capping Valley Keep in the way we did. Those of us who were commanding and strictly following the commander were yelling in team chat for people to get out of the Lord Room.

A glitch was causing people to be repositioned through the gate. Some of us, including myself, immediately jumped back out, but some people stayed and a mesmer portaled people inside the Lord Room for the final capture.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the capture, but rest assured that the map commander, and many of us who were there did not, and do not, approve of what happened.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Really bummed out about the way that VK happened tonight.

Glitch happened and people were repositioned through the gate. A portal was dropped and the militia took it and capped while we were still ramming and spamming “jump outside” in /say /team.

Sorry FA, the bug has been reported by my guild. I hope they fix soon.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

That’s so awful you guys.

You are already completely pounding us in to the dirt and then stuff like that happens to add insult to injury.

Then we get spawn camped on top of it.

Really shameful. I was looking forward to this match-up and now its complete garbage in my mind. The apology from you guys doesn’t make up for the other 30 players that enjoyed the reward and essentially gloated.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. At this point there really isn’t much left for you guys to prove.

In case you want to see it from our side, I’ll be posting the video for you shortly.

GG

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

You are already completely pounding us in to the dirt and then stuff like that happens to add insult to injury.

Really shameful. I was looking forward to this match-up and now its complete garbage in my mind. The apology from you guys doesn’t make up for the other 30 players that enjoyed the reward and essentially gloated.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. At this point there really isn’t much left for you guys to prove.

In case you want to see it from our side, I’ll be posting the video for you shortly.

GG

Too bad isn’t it? I told people not to spawn camp and to leave the keep, dropped tag after moving north. Wood keep doesn’t = full upgraded but I did what I could. People are going to do what they are going to do.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

GG

Too bad isn’t it? I told people not to spawn camp and to leave the keep, dropped tag after moving north. Wood keep doesn’t = full upgraded but I did what I could. People are going to do what they are going to do.

I have no words. Just truly disappointed in what happened.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: kiwiburner.2186

kiwiburner.2186

The issue of course is the population difference between our servers, and I hope that you all understand that it’s not something we can control, and it’s not what we would prefer. I believe most players like roughly even fights that we can win through strategy and tactics. And when I’ve gotten those, it has been awesome, especially going up against our old friends in FA.

This is so funny. That’d be why TC people were lobbying the Kaineng rat guilds, that were running from the sinking ship, to join TC.

It’s fine if you are impatient to shoehorn your way into T1, but please don’t dress it up as concern for other servers.

How’s that RP identity holding up? Everyone still correctly punctuating and capitalizing their sentences?

“poopsock made it past the filters!” -stinkypants.8419

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

TC told us in the server meeting they don’t recruit NA guilds, the only reason they approached us is because we are an EB-focused Guild and that’s what attracted the TC community to our Guild. Their recruitment thread even states that NA is not something they need.

Fair enough. Like I said I’m not attacking TC or RE in any way. I just know personally, and I’m sure a lot of other people agree, that for balance reasons it would have been nice to see RE move to a server that needed the help more (even if it wasn’t FA). Or, barring that, moving to a server like JQ so the balance of what was T2 is not messed up further.

My biggest dream is for FA to get some balanced coverage maybe 2 or 3 nice and large guilds (which are going to stay there), so our match-ups get balanced again. Then we toss in our long lost friend DB in here and together we make them our punching bag.

Rollindat

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

A lot of us left after that honestly.. I was on the ram at the time when it capped and I was spewing that people did not listen at all. Those of us that were outside and telling people to get out were shocked that they did not listen and just went straight in for the cap..

Sorry FA glad to see that yous have keep back now

Katixie TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

TC told us in the server meeting they don’t recruit NA guilds, the only reason they approached us is because we are an EB-focused Guild and that’s what attracted the TC community to our Guild. Their recruitment thread even states that NA is not something they need.

Fair enough. Like I said I’m not attacking TC or RE in any way. I just know personally, and I’m sure a lot of other people agree, that for balance reasons it would have been nice to see RE move to a server that needed the help more (even if it wasn’t FA). Or, barring that, moving to a server like JQ so the balance of what was T2 is not messed up further.

My biggest dream is for FA to get some balanced coverage maybe 2 or 3 nice and large guilds (which are going to stay there), so our match-ups get balanced again. Then we toss in our long lost friend DB in here and together we make them our punching bag.

Sounds like a plan

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I posted this elsewhere on our own forums, but I thought I’d share it here:

TC has put themselves in an odd spot, they have recruited to the point of having WAY more people than Tier 2 is used to, but they are still about 10-15 guilds short of being competitive in Tier 1. They are going to own Tier 2, and they are going to get demolished in Tier 1.

In short they REALLY out number us(ie. FA). And Kain doesn’t have enough people to help us harass them.

Maybe when/if DB gets back up to Tier 2 they can take some of the load(twss)….but in the meantime we are doing the best we can.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

TC has put themselves in an odd spot...They are going to own Tier 2, and they are going to get demolished in Tier 1.

It’s a good place to be. Constant drama to have fun with, one week comedy, one week tragedy.

Jay: "I feel like I’m Han Solo, and you’re Chewie, and she’s Ben Kenobi, and we’re in that NARFed-up bar."

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

( So man that siege, scout the enemy, stack on the commander, stack that might, walk the yak, slap that yak, start the breakout, don’t kill siegerazer, repair the gate, repair the walls, drain supply, don’t take the supply, tick that siege, attack that camp, get in the circle, troll the forum, and make me a sammich. )

( Ooo. This one is ham. )

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

GG

It looks like he glitched into the tower, but he also instantly ran back up the stairs and out from inner based on the video you posted. I was in a raid taking that keep of yours the other day. We were attacking the water gate, and some how while I was melee’ing the door I glitched through. I also did what this guy did and ran up the small flights of stairs and jumped out. Not sure if all doors are bugged, or just that keep. Glitching through gates happens, and it isn’t always intentional.

And even though Odinzu was leading the zerg at that time of the video, he made the right choice in not participating and condemning the spawn camp. Even without a commander tome up, there will always be people that group up and do stuff like this. It’s not like I haven’t seen FA do the same thing in our past matches. So while I understand it sucks, at that point, instead of feeding them, the eb group could have hoped maps and the trolls would have gone back under the bridge.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

TC has put themselves in an odd spot, they have recruited to the point of having WAY more people than Tier 2 is used to, but they are still about 10-15 guilds short of being competitive in Tier 1. They are going to own Tier 2, and they are going to get demolished in Tier 1.

In short they REALLY out number us(ie. FA). And Kain doesn’t have enough people to help us harass them.

Maybe when/if DB gets back up to Tier 2 they can take some of the load(twss)….but in the meantime we are doing the best we can.

Huh, we can’t control RNG.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Huh, we can’t control RNG.

Of course not, and its very likely that when you do come back up the RNG will put use somewhere else.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

tc does not need 10-15 guilds to compete in t1 LOL that would be overkill. All they would need is

1x 20-30 man oceanic guild to go with there sea
1 × 20-25 man euro

tc has the na numbers to fight t1 and the sea to also do it

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Boo rangers. YaY thieves!

...that would be overkill.

No such thing as overkill. Do or do not, there is no wait a minute Yoda looks kinda like an asura.