6/21 Yak's Bend/Maguuma/Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

open field siege is only appropriate when you have 40 vs 15 and you’re on the 15 side

i… disagree. i would much rather be on the 15 side. we have several times. quite a lot of fun.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

open field siege is only appropriate when you have 40 vs 15 and you’re on the 15 side

i… disagree. i would much rather be on the 15 side. we have several times. quite a lot of fun.

ME is a solid pug zerg busting crew. /respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Basically, having an opinion is absurd

Not quite. Having a blanket opinion that does not consider my opinion as correct is absurd.

fixed for you.

How trite.

But seeing as you seem to want to put words in my mouth, please inform me, what exactly is my opinion on this?

Trite? Do you own a fedora emporium, or are you just a frequent customer?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Sup Mag and Yak’s Bend.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Trite? Do you own a fedora emporium, or are you just a frequent customer?

Is just like, eh, you know, like, you know what I mean, like… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Sup Mag and Yak’s Bend.

You like your thread that much that you came to visit us, eh?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Sup Mag and Yak’s Bend.

You like your thread that much that you came to visit us, eh?

Lol I wouldn’t miss saying hello.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

I thought Maguuma used to be the super l33t roamer server. Now, you fight 3 and 20 more show up. Not joking, there’s a 60 man zerg on EBG right now and a 40 man zerg on YBBL right now.

GG Mag.

A YB commander complaining about big numbers in NA prime time? That’s a new one.

Is late morning NA prime time also for Mag? You had more numbers then on our BL and for longer. Might have been your train, but you weren’t acting very “train-y” by staying in Bay and not moving on when you capped stuff…

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I thought Maguuma used to be the super l33t roamer server. Now, you fight 3 and 20 more show up. Not joking, there’s a 60 man zerg on EBG right now and a 40 man zerg on YBBL right now.

GG Mag.

A YB commander complaining about big numbers in NA prime time? That’s a new one.

Is late morning NA prime time also for Mag? You had more numbers then on our BL and for longer. Might have been your train, but you weren’t acting very “train-y” by staying in Bay and not moving on when you capped stuff…

It was probably our train commander yes, we’ve been trying to get him to karma train less.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

What’s with the chasing down 2 people with 5+ is that how many it takes to kinda win? Where are your roamers?

I didn’t watch the whole thing, just the first 2 fights. Hope with the first one you didn’t think that was 5+ yaks, since most of them were illusions…..

it was 5, pause at 35 seconds and count. I also can upload the rest of the footage while i’m down that shows 8 in the end.

Edit: Also I have illusion names turned off, all you see is their bodies. No pet names either.

To the edit…really? At a 1:05 I distinctly see a red named character running after you that dissapated after you “killed” it. You did kill a lot of illusions and a few didn’t have names, but most did.

As for the pausing, it is too blurry to see anything paused at that time. I think I’m fairly sure I saw 3 actual players though.

lol last reply to you, switch to 1080p and maybe that will clear things up, pause anywhere between 18-22 seconds and count them as they are running towards us (before any clones could be made)

On a different note, what is up with all you yaks and CD alt+f4’ing while downed? You do know that we still get credit for the kill and loot bags.

Edit: Just for you. I had that illusion targeted, yes the name will show up then silly.

LOL ok, but saw red names on others also…just pointed that one out.

Anyway, I don’t know of anyone that alt+f4’s any more on any server. I do know of a lot of people that get dc’d from WvW. If people are, it is the newbies/fairweathers that do not know it isn’t helpful except to be dead wherever they were to begin with. lol

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

GG Mag.

Our karmatrain commander has been focusing on flipping an entire map, sieging it up and upgrading, and then moving to another map to flip that, too. That’s why we had 9 waypoints yesterday.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I really do not understand why you ran away, built open field seige, or ran back into towers at any point this evening with this much of a number advantage.

PS, screenie doesn’t even show them all due to range limitations. ;_;

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

I really do not understand why you ran away, built open field seige, or ran back into towers at any point this evening with this much of a number advantage.

We had 16 PYRO at the time, also. Probably 5-10 pubs.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

So basically CD runs away repeatedly and can’t cap an objective until they have a 2:1 advantage and YB still stacks their whole queue on RAM/CL and runs around in circles with some stacks of might for the whole night.

Hopefully we roll a better matchup next because this is a yawnfest. Still no quality players. I’ll give 20g to anyone who beats me in duels best of 5.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

It’s sad you don’t step up to your facts , why didn’t get a lil closer , pressed Ctrl and checked the so called " open field siege ", if we wanted to fight you we would of gone there , we don’t use siege when we outnumber you or even numbers or when you outnumber us atleast when i run it ,don’t low down from PYRO even more , because i like it when we have open field fights with you guys and i think we already did tonight in CD BL didn’t we ? fun night in CD BL and YB BL , but in CD BL “hence” the water at the centre island ,you guys kept chasing us there and we were just jumping in the water and then came out and we fought and..you already know what happened i don’t need to brag about it and then all the other fights all around and i hope we left an impression we getting the hang of it.

As far as YB [PRO] guild you have a member called “EATS CRACKERS” or something like that 1 of ours got in his party and got his name , that was actually zoom hacking ..im kinda disappointed.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

It’s sad you don’t step up to your facts , why didn’t get a lil closer , pressed Ctrl and checked the so called " open field siege ", if we wanted to fight you we would of gone there , we don’t use siege when we outnumber you or even numbers or when you outnumber us atleast when i run it ,don’t low down from PYRO even more , because i like it when we have open field fights with you guys and i think we already did tonight in CD BL didn’t we ? fun night in CD BL and YB BL , but in CD BL “hence” the water at the centre island ,you guys kept chasing us there and we were just jumping in the water and then came out and we fought and..you already know what happened i don’t need to brag about it and then all the other fights all around and i hope we left an impression we getting the hang of it.

Your open field consists of running away till you triple someone’s number, then placing ACs in open field, and when all else fails, mass invis and run away.

http://i.imgur.com/lC8ThsT.jpg , ya’ll sat there and straight up built an AC, so don’t tell me to CTRL and check if there was open field ACs when you tripled our numbers.

’ if we wanted to fight you we would of gone there’ – Really? We saw you, stacking might outside SW Tower, we walked over to go and fight your group and you ran into the tower, which had another 25+ CDs.

You and EK wouldn’t even push over into the small group that was in ruins, you sat there scared. All you would had to do was push a bit and it would of ran our numbers over. Nope, you were little kittens all confused on what to do. Probably were thinkin about placing ACs.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Your open field consists of running away till you triple someone’s number, then placing ACs in open field, and when all else fails, mass invis and run away.

http://i.imgur.com/lC8ThsT.jpg , ya’ll sat there and straight up built an AC, so don’t tell me to CTRL and check if there was open field ACs when you tripled our numbers.

’ if we wanted to fight you we would of gone there’ – Really? We saw you, stacking might outside SW Tower, we walked over to go and fight your group and you ran into the tower, which had another 25+ CDs.

You and EK wouldn’t even push over into the small group that was in ruins, you sat there scared. All you would had to do was push a bit and it would of ran our numbers over. Nope, you were little kittens all confused on what to do. Probably were thinkin about placing ACs.

I knew you gonna say that and that’s why i asked EK to STOP using the AC as we had even numbers IN that spot stacking would really trick you and then waited for you to push up , and you didn’t and then we pushed to you guys and you guys wiped.

for the SW tower , lol we didn’t care about fighting you guys then , we wanted to take the tower first and then fight you if you stayed but hey , you didn’t stay. , you’d probably say "yeah right , you wanted to group up " LOL ,i got my group atleast to stay back incase you guys pushed ..you have not moved.

BTW , thanks for the insults , you really stepped up to your rep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Careful Daeronz, they get hissy when you call them [PRO]. Correct me if I’m wrong guys, but I think it’s pronounced [Pro]?

And wow, [PYRO] I can sense that you’re mad… but I’m not even sure we’re playing the same game. I don’t know if you’re just trying to save face… or just delusional.

Regardless, it was a fun night for us at least. Our water encounter was kitten hilarious. Glad you guys got to join us for our Wednesday night Krait farm sesh.

[TDS]Cricket~ Engi Asura

(edited by Recursivision.2367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Mad? Just bored. Getting you guys to actually fight was like pulling teeth.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

This matchup hasn’t produced much to talk about, but I’m currently enjoying some homemade red velvet cake icecream. It’s like a drop of sunshine on my tongue.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

This matchup hasn’t produced much to talk about, but I’m currently enjoying some homemade red velvet cake icecream. It’s like a drop of sunshine on my tongue.

What’s the recipe you use? I’d like to make some myself.

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Oh man, look how much you’re improving! Instead of wiping to us with double numbers, now you know not to engage unless you have 4x numbers!

Honestly, TDS, you’re probably the best guild on CD, your players seem fine, your movement is good, and your builds are alright. Your decision making, however, is just cowardly.

Attachments:

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

What’s the recipe you use? I’d like to make some myself.

For the ice cream:
1½ cups cream
¾ cup plus 3 tbsp. zhaitaffy, divided
1½ tbsp. unsweetened black powder
6 large moa egg yolks
1¼ cups buttermilk
1 tbsp. Crystal Desert Invader’s blood
1 tsp. Yak’s Bend tears

For the cream cheese swirl:
4 waypoints on Yak’s Bend or Crystal Desert keeps (any combination of both)
2½ tbsp. unsalted Maguuma tears after being night capped by Dragonbrand (don’t have any? Just wait, there will be more)
1¼ cups badges of honor
1 open field treb or 2 open field arrow carts
2 tbsp. dolyak cream

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

LOL. I dont mind the shrapnel if it livens up this thread :P

I would put up videos of us wiping PYRO but we dont waste the hard drive space to show off us actually wiping you guys in game.(you are not that impressive so why bother)

Yeah, as is generally the case, mindless zombie armies do eventually take out even the best survivors during their vulnerable sleeping hours. I guess you find that impressive… But that’s fine, you can keep your PPT, your server donated so many loot bags to mine I can only be thankful.

I was never at any point hiding that I was not in this match up. Check my earlier posts.

And I never accused you of that. Your lack of server name was an observation and I, as a gracious host welcoming you as a guest, was sharing a friendly video detailing what it was like against your unending masses. Check my (only) posts.

Also now you don’t seem to have a sig at all? Not even showing your guild? Too bad, so sad

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Why the kitten can’t use the kitten ed fireworks in wuvwuv?!?!

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

So basically CD runs away repeatedly and can’t cap an objective until they have a 2:1 advantage and YB still stacks their whole queue on RAM/CL and runs around in circles with some stacks of might for the whole night.

Hopefully we roll a better matchup next because this is a yawnfest. Still no quality players. I’ll give 20g to anyone who beats me in duels best of 5.

See you can’t resist chest thumping again. I am having a very relaxed week. Tiers have very little meaning and stacked servers for the win. If you are bored re-run your last weeks matchup and re-read your thread full of cry cry cry. So don’t crow too soon you might get T1 next week. Also refer to the thread about why people don’t like mags. Your forum warriors give your server a bad name—-except for a few.

Here at Yaks we do the best with what we have and give everything. We spend time training pvers in the hope they join us more often. We do not expect to beat you (this week?) but maybe down the track an we will not loose sleep over it either. I like fighting mags you are worthy opponents but my expectations are that we give of our best.

So back to the fighting and I sincerely wish you well just stop denigrating other servers(no quality players) when you have the numbers. We have out scored you for the last 5 hours that’s my prime time (with a party of 5) sleep well and wake refreshed so you can zerg once more. Something we have no control over

You can post in Yaksbend.com I am sure a good few would take up your challenge.

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

See you can’t resist chest thumping again. I am having a very relaxed week. Tiers have very little meaning and stacked servers for the win. If you are bored re-run your last weeks matchup and re-read your thread full of cry cry cry. So don’t crow too soon you might get T1 next week. Also refer to the thread about why people don’t like mags. Your forum warriors give your server a bad name—-except for a few.

Here at Yaks we do the best with what we have and give everything. We spend time training pvers in the hope they join us more often. We do not expect to beat you (this week?) but maybe down the track an we will not loose sleep over it either. I like fighting mags you are worthy opponents but my expectations are that we give of our best.

So back to the fighting and I sincerely wish you well just stop denigrating other servers(no quality players) when you have the numbers. We have out scored you for the last 5 hours that’s my prime time (with a party of 5) sleep well and wake refreshed so you can zerg once more. Something we have no control over

Did you read the parts in last week’s thread that still had Mag complaining about DB/FA running away from fights? So, it’s the same problem. We once sat in west keep on FA BL and despite outnumbering us, they refused to take it back just because we were in there. We took the fight to their Garrison and they still refused to come out. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it’s about finding good fights.

Players from Yak’s have insulted and generalized Maguuma as well as many other servers, you may claim to be a saint, but everyone is not. Quit taking chest thumping so seriously and get back to your job and family.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I should point out, fights have nothing to do with PPT, he might be chest thumping, but responding with something that’s not at one point related to fights and instead PvD’ing, even when you said back to the fighting, you followed it up with a point about PPT, Gz on training your PvE bads. Our karma train apparently does that, I don’t think it does, and if by training PvE bads you mean giving them might and tailgating RAM/CL, then you’re doing a fine good job son.
It’s nice to know that people don’t like mag’s forum warriors. It means they’re doing their job.

I mean I can understand why you didn’t quite follow what he was saying, I mean with such a mature, stable and fun community in Yak’s Bend with a whole host of fun people I’m sure you’d just love to transf-Wait…I mean uh. It’s nice to see a relaxed response to a bait though, even if it is wrapped in advertisement. Make’s me feel dirty reading it though, like seeing a coke or pepsi logo facing the camera for far too long in a movie as the lead takes a long refreshing drink…I mean with such a refreshing tasty beverage why wouldn’t you want to buy on-

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

I should point out, fights have nothing to do with PPT, he might be chest thumping, but responding with something that’s not at one point related to fights and instead PvD’ing, even when you said back to the fighting, you followed it up with a point about PPT, Gz on training your PvE bads. Our karma train apparently does that, I don’t think it does, and if by training PvE bads you mean giving them might and tailgating RAM/CL, then you’re doing a fine good job son.
It’s nice to know that people don’t like mag’s forum warriors. It means they’re doing their job.

I mean I can understand why you didn’t quite follow what he was saying, I mean with such a mature, stable and fun community in Yak’s Bend with a whole host of fun people I’m sure you’d just love to transf-Wait…I mean uh. It’s nice to see a relaxed response to a bait though, even if it is wrapped in advertisement. Make’s me feel dirty reading it though, like seeing a coke or pepsi logo facing the camera for far too long in a movie as the lead takes a long refreshing drink…I mean with such a refreshing tasty beverage why wouldn’t you want to buy on-

h-h-hodor

in Match-ups

Erinshaw.8035

@Sgt Killjoy

I don’t usually and you kind sir are normally dispassionate about your comments and I respect you for that. Your final comments however made me respond This thread only began to go south when your effort and deserved lead began to transpire. I do not insult Mags in fact the opposite is true. I am not aware of any alliance members who do not either. However your public image is such that the worlds perception of you is poor and that is sad. Your skills on the field are not seen by all. Alt accounts excepted. Mine is on TC. As for family it is a long way to the UK Africa and the States from Oz. I work as hard as most and play harder still.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

FINALLY it only took 5 pages to get here people.

Clearly my screenies was a picture of numbers, not open field seige. You can even see in Paralda’s screenie the AC you built, which we built a treb in response to because we were getting sick of it, so don’t act like it didn’t happen plenty. We fought you with 2:1 or 3:1 odds all night and you still would not fight.

Also, I don’t know if we have a member named Eats Crackers but I’ll keep an eye out. Hate zoom hackers almost as much as I hate open field seige creep.

Pic: the PYRO zerg you took 15 min of swimming back in forth in the water and decided to NOT fight.

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You’re welcome.

@Sgt Killjoy

I don’t usually and you kind sir are normally dispassionate about your comments and I respect you for that. Your final comments however made me respond This thread only began to go south when your effort and deserved lead began to transpire. I do not insult Mags in fact the opposite is true. I am not aware of any alliance members who do not either. However your public image is such that the worlds perception of you is poor and that is sad. Your skills on the field are not seen by all. Alt accounts excepted. Mine is on TC. As for family it is a long way to the UK Africa and the States from Oz. I work as hard as most and play harder still.

Please reread what I said. I never said you insulted Mag. kitten how hard is this? I don’t care about our public image or the world’s perception despite video games and a forum being srs biznes. If you’re so disheartened by words on the internet and can’t just have a laugh, then you’re doing it wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I would put up videos of us wiping PYRO but we dont waste the hard drive space to show off us actually wiping you guys in game.(you are not that impressive so why bother)

Yeah, as is generally the case, mindless zombie armies do eventually take out even the best survivors during their vulnerable sleeping hours. I guess you find that impressive… But that’s fine, you can keep your PPT, your server donated so many loot bags to mine I can only be thankful.

I was never at any point hiding that I was not in this match up. Check my earlier posts.

And I never accused you of that. Your lack of server name was an observation and I, as a gracious host welcoming you as a guest, was sharing a friendly video detailing what it was like against your unending masses. Check my (only) posts.

Also now you don’t seem to have a sig at all? Not even showing your guild? Too bad, so sad

I usually avoid the signature if Im trolling mags and Im not against them. Most of you guys know me anyways :P

On a related note. this thread has seriously picked up.

I love that recipe GuardianOMS. so tasty, and those Night cap tears are an excellent flavoring. I can send some I have left over from T3 if you want?

in Match-ups

Erinshaw.8035

@Wads

This is what I am referring to You call 5 pvd well I am amused. Next you will tell me Mags does not Zerg. That they only want small scale fights. Please do not call me son either I am probably old enough to be your grandfather. Troll baits that’s mostly all you are capable of. Ask your group in SW camp on ybbl felt about the 5 of us wiping them no wait that’s pvdoor cuz you had only 8. I will get back in my rocking chair for you to continue your tirade.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I usually avoid the signature if Im trolling mags and Im not against them. Most of you guys know me anyways :P

I love that recipe GuardianOMS. so tasty, and those Night cap tears are an excellent flavoring. I can send some I have left over from T3 if you want?

Nah, the shelf life is pretty short. Gotta have it fresh~

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

Good good – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

Though it will probably all be gone by tomorrow. Oh well, there’s always next week.

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

We once sat in west keep on FA BL and despite outnumbering us, they refused to take it back just because we were in there. We took the fight to their Garrison and they still refused to come out. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it’s about finding good fights.

This is the best way to troll Mag. If they take a keep of yours, just let them sit in there. They will more often than not just leave after a while, and you know it worked because they come onto the forum to moan about it.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Oh boy, did they get us good!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Yooo lets do a fight klub tonight ok? Say 8pm EST @ da YB windmill? I know Yb aren’t usually down for dis stuff but like bro… cmon bro.

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

We once sat in west keep on FA BL and despite outnumbering us, they refused to take it back just because we were in there. We took the fight to their Garrison and they still refused to come out. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it’s about finding good fights.

This is the best way to troll Mag. If they take a keep of yours, just let them sit in there. They will more often than not just leave after a while, and you know it worked because they come onto the forum to moan about it.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

[Tired meme]

Er, you know that the ‘R’ word is also forbidden on this forum? You might want to scratch that out as well before someone gets cross.

But I will add this to the earlier post implying (I assume) that I am an effete dilettante. It has been a good day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

[Tired meme]

Er, you know that the ‘R’ word is also forbidden on this forum? You might want to scratch that out as well before someone gets cross.

But I will add this to the earlier implication (I assume) that I am an effete dilettante. It has been a good day.

Tired or not, it’s accurate.

Also, I don’t think anyone from Maguuma loses sleep over forum infractions.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Speak for yourself. I’m up most nights trying to think of creative ways to get infracted.

Did you know saying CoC looks like a certain pair of infamous butt cheeks will get you infracted? And so will calling people “pedantic”?

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

They trolled us by not playing!
Didn’t see that one coming!

But I will add this to the earlier post implying (I assume) that I am an effete dilettante. It has been a good day.

Wow, you are so fancy.

Maguuma [PYRO]

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

rice.5376

I knew you gonna say that and that’s why i asked EK to STOP using the AC as we had even numbers IN that spot stacking would really trick you and then waited for you to push up , and you didn’t and then we pushed to you guys and you guys wiped.

Wiped vs tripled numbers, oh no. I can gather 50+ people and wipe a group pf 25 too.

for the SW tower , lol we didn’t care about fighting you guys then , we wanted to take the tower first and then fight you if you stayed but hey , you didn’t stay. , you’d probably say "yeah right , you wanted to group up " LOL ,i got my group atleast to stay back incase you guys pushed ..you have not moved.

BTW , thanks for the insults , you really stepped up to your rep.

[/quote]

You didn’t care about fight us? Scared to fight in even numbers?

Oh, my rep? Do you honestly think I give two flying kittens(I really did write kittens), about my ONLINE rep? ZOMG, MY ONLINE REP IS RUINED!! OH NOES!

Please, I’m begging you, stop being so kittening boring. Even Vabbi would put up a better fight.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Wow, you are so fancy.

Did this guy just say ‘effete dilettante’ ? Or, am I tripping balls hard.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Wow, you are so fancy.

Did this guy just say ‘effete dilettante’ ? Or, am I tripping balls hard.

I can only assume IRL he has a handlebar mustache and a monocle. GW2 is basically made for him, right?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Clearly my screenies was a picture of numbers, not open field seige. You can even see in Paralda’s screenie the AC you built, which we built a treb in response to because we were getting sick of it, so don’t act like it didn’t happen plenty. We fought you with 2:1 or 3:1 odds all night and you still would not fight.

Also, I don’t know if we have a member named Eats Crackers but I’ll keep an eye out. Hate zoom hackers almost as much as I hate open field seige creep.

Pic: the PYRO zerg you took 15 min of swimming back in forth in the water and decided to NOT fight.

lol , that was the most funny thing in the night , well i mean atleast read your chat , we were going to south side and make a distraction for north hills but you guys were there so decided to have some fun till north hills is breached and when it was we came out and you already know what the result was lol , it seems like you guys taking every SS " oh , we gonna use this against them make us look good " cmon , is this what the forums is about ? lol , and im sorry if you misunderstood me the zoom hacker was from [Pro] in YB server

@Paralda you know exactly what happened there , building the AC’s in the tower and waited till iLL came and some other and by then it was even numbers and we decided to wait till you go north hills , by spliting for north hills you had more numbers..you guys need to see the big picture.

The first thing hits you is cowardness , oh they falled back ..cowards. you know i’m having fun in this match up with all the fights idk about you guys and about you PvF , you can keep posting it wouldn’t matter to me because you guys are good to fight against and its always interesting

rice you can keep chest thumping like no other..like a pro and i hope it makes you feel good so you can stop ruining match up threads, always gotta be about being afraid and oh " we are outnumbered and they are scared " lol cmon eat some bacon , stop being funny but its okay i understand ur PvFing and you gotta really put some interesting stuff in the forums to keep it , but what matters to me in the game not just trying to make ppl look bad , keep up the good work ,you guys are good sport ( serious ).

(edited by Necro.6432)

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

lol , that was the most funny thing in the night , well i mean atleast read your chat , we were going to south side and make a distraction for north hills but you guys were there so decided to have some fun till north hills is breached and when it was we came out and you already know what the result was lol , it seems like you guys taking every SS " oh , we gonna use this against them make us look good " cmon , is this what the forums is about ? lol , and im sorry if you misunderstood me the zoom hacker was from [Pro] in YB server

@Paralda you know exactly what happened there , building the AC’s in the tower and waited till iLL came and some other and by then it was even numbers and we decided to wait till you go north hills , by spliting for north hills you had more numbers..you guys need to see the big picture.

The first thing hits you is cowardness , oh they falled back ..cowards. you know i’m having fun in this match up with all the fights idk about you guys and about you PvF , you can keep posting it wouldn’t matter to me because you guys are good to fight against and its always interesting

rice you can keep chest thumping like no other..like a pro and i hope it makes you feel good so you can stop ruining match up threads, always gotta be about being afraid and oh " we are outnumbered and they are scared " lol cmon eat some bacon , stop being funny but its okay i understand ur PvFing and you gotta really put some interesting stuff in the forums to keep it , but what matters to me in the game not just trying to make ppl look bad , keep up the good work ,you guys are good sport ( serious ).

We had people handling the keep the whole time, including members of PYRO who were there reporting everything that happened. We were aware of the situation and that your group of 30 was distracting for a group of 20, but were still willing to fight you because the keep didn’t NEED help. And guess what, it didn’t work and the other group wiped you in the keep. Really excellent coordination and skill. Someday, we will be like you.

Also laughing at the idea that someone is mad that we’re providing screenshots. Usually nobody believes it and claims it is a lie until there are screenies.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

It wasn’t really 30 if you look at it the right way , its cool you are just paying to much attention to the kraits , we knew at the time when it comes to even numbers and you have a fortified keep with sieges to defend it wouldn’t work with out golems and at the time there wasn’t any long period of time for commitment of a golem rush, idk really how many was at north hills but i asked the 10 from EK if they could get the gate down at north hills and get the 30 you had inside Bluelake tower out and get to hills and it worked just fine and we got SE tower with some stragglers in it and manning the ac’s in there and it was capped so it wasn’t the point of getting hills and im having a feeling we talking about different situations cuz it happened twice that day , good fights either way.

It is not really being mad if you read my post correctly ,im just saying that you care a little bit too much for your PvF skeels, and thank god you post screenies atleast someone else will see how many from their view other than ours.