6/21 Yak's Bend/Maguuma/Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It wasn’t really 30 if you look at it the right way , its cool you are just paying to much attention to the kraits , we knew at the time when it comes to even numbers and you have a fortified keep with sieges to defend it wouldn’t work with out golems and at the time there wasn’t any long period of time for commitment of a golem rush, idk really how many was at north hills but i asked the 10 from EK if they could get the gate down at north hills and get the 30 you had inside Bluelake tower out and get to hills and it worked just fine and we got SE tower with some stragglers in it and manning the ac’s in there and it was capped so it wasn’t the point of getting hills and im having a feeling we talking about different situations cuz it happened twice that day , good fights either way.

Longest sentence ever.

PYRO vs TDS GvG please

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

[/quote]

Wiped vs tripled numbers, oh no. I can gather 50+ people and wipe a group pf 25 too.

[/quote]

Finally, Maggs admits to their forum strategy. I haven’t counted the posts but I am pretty sure the ratio of Magg’s posts to other servers is even greater than both those examples. Here’s another quote from that same post. “Scared to fight in even numbers?” Of course you’re not. You just seem to have a bunch of people that can’t stand not having the last word.

Anyways, to those not enjoying this matchup from Maggs….so what. That’s the great thing about buying your own copy of this game. You can play how you want. And since you bought a copy yourself you have the right to come on the forum and complain about it as well.

Who really cares what another server thinks about you or what you should do? We here in CD are having a great time. Keep bringing it please Maggs and Yaks and good luck next week.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Swag zerg is back in da house, yeaaaah!

Our group of 50 successfully zerg-busted 15 CD not so long ago – IT WAS EPIC! So much bag. Some CD cowardly ran, when they could just stay and give us more wxpkarmabadgesbag, which we sure deserve by the right of superior tactics.

Mag in karma train mode. I encourage CD and Yaks not to give them free kills. But you can siege creep them, since most of the zerg are fairweathers and too afraid to push and miss precious karma because they’re dead and nobody will rez them.
Also, hide more of your mesmers/thieves in keeps – the zerg is bad at sweeping.

I’m off for the rest of the week. It was good first 3 days of the match.
/bow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Why is CD/YB so scurred to GvG Mag? Creying irl

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

It wasn’t really 30 if you look at it the right way , its cool you are just paying to much attention to the kraits , we knew at the time when it comes to even numbers and you have a fortified keep with sieges to defend it wouldn’t work with out golems and at the time there wasn’t any long period of time for commitment of a golem rush, idk really how many was at north hills but i asked the 10 from EK if they could get the gate down at north hills and get the 30 you had inside Bluelake tower out and get to hills and it worked just fine and we got SE tower with some stragglers in it and manning the ac’s in there and it was capped so it wasn’t the point of getting hills and im having a feeling we talking about different situations cuz it happened twice that day , good fights either way.

It is not really being mad if you read my post correctly ,im just saying that you care a little bit too much for your PvF skeels, and thank god you post screenies atleast someone else will see how many from their view other than ours.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7faed655d2fea6b1df093611b1a1b3ff/tumblr_mi6kjdPQSa1rhly2xo1_500.gif untz untz.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

Between getting 5:1 karma trainrolled, finally finding even-number fights only to be repeatedly focused down by a team of three glass thieves with double guardian backup and pretentious forum warrior antics, I retreated into PvE this week.

Life is generally better when I don’t read the forums. I felt like my blood pressure was getting low so I decided to take a peek today.

Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Between getting 5:1 karma trainrolled, finally finding even-number fights only to be repeatedly focused down by a team of three glass thieves with double guardian backup and pretentious forum warrior antics, I retreated into PvE this week.

“Inc North camp, 5 to 7, all thieves.”

It’s not their fault. I once tried to guest on Mag for some events, but it said my class wasn’t available. Only ones you could pick were Mesmer and Thief. Then after you chose one you are required to carry on endlessly with vapid comments about how no one engages you. Go figure.

I think you get chain ganged to the karma train otherwise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

@Wads

This is what I am referring to You call 5 pvd well I am amused. Next you will tell me Mags does not Zerg. That they only want small scale fights. Please do not call me son either I am probably old enough to be your grandfather. Troll baits that’s mostly all you are capable of. Ask your group in SW camp on ybbl felt about the 5 of us wiping them no wait that’s pvdoor cuz you had only 8. I will get back in my rocking chair for you to continue your tirade.

exactly what post are you referring to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

That’s pretty simple to answer. Would you like to know the answer? I am so sorry that it is so hard for you to figure it out.

You do not fight if it isn’t at least 3 to 1. When it’s equal numbers you guys can actually lose a fight, and you can’t stand that apparently, seeing how you always return with ever increasing numbers after one of your smaller groups gets wiped. I haven’t seen anything impressive from any of you individually.

I’m happy i could clear things up for you. Cheers!

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

That’s pretty simple to answer. Would you like to know the answer? I am so sorry that it is so hard for you to figure it out.

You do not fight if it isn’t at least 3 to 1. When it’s equal numbers you guys can actually lose a fight, and you can’t stand that apparently, seeing how you always return with ever increasing numbers after one of your smaller groups gets wiped. I haven’t seen anything impressive from any of you individually.

I’m happy i could clear things up for you. Cheers!

You seem to not understand what a GvG is. I give this post a C-.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

hey yaks guild [ai] if you’re reading this, this morning around 4-5am was one of the best small group roaming fights I’ve had in a long long time … I was the guard with the legendary gs

That were epic camp fights – one of the fights lasted for a good 5-10 minutes

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

I am so sorry to have to explain this to you again, but try hard and maybe you get it this time!

You guys only fight when you outnumber your opponents at least 3 to 1, otherwise you prefer to run away. And you actually complain that no guild from another server agrees to your “offer”, funny.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I am so sorry to have to explain this to you again, but try hard and maybe you get it this time!

You guys only fight when you outnumber your opponents at least 3 to 1, otherwise you prefer to run away. And you actually complain that no guild from another server agrees to your “offer”, funny.

You seem to not understand what a GvG is… it’s a structured, even numbers fight at a set time and destination…

The things you’re talking about, even if they weren’t completely false, don’t relate to GvGs at all…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It’s pretty hilarious that someone can be so condescending and wrong at the same time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

you should wvw more. or go try the ebjp.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Are you part of the alliance? If so, I’m telling grandpa on you!!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

rice.5376

is Frosch brain dead?

Edit: I take that back, he is a PVEr. LOL.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Epic.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

My my, so many reactions to my post! But some of you still pretend that they do not get it. You are a Zerg server, nothing else. You can pretend that you are capable of an “honorable” match set-up between guilds all you want, i don’t mind. And i don’t mind either that you are a Zerg server, that’s your strength, carry yourself proudly! Cheers!

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Yawn, we’ve had many even-numbered GvGs in the past. There is even ~video evidence~ of them and threads show that people that participate in them are good sports about it.

Unlike you, ironically. But hey, you’re a complaining server, that’s your strength, carry yourself proudly! Cheers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Speak for yourself. I’m up most nights trying to think of creative ways to get infracted.

Did you know saying CoC looks like a certain pair of infamous butt cheeks will get you infracted? And so will calling people “pedantic”?

I find this post shallow and pedantic.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Why would you not do a GvG. It’s an opportunity to prove that despite numbers, you’re more skilled than us.

Your logic confuses me.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

[Tired meme]

Er, you know that the ‘R’ word is also forbidden on this forum? You might want to scratch that out as well before someone gets cross.

But I will add this to the earlier post implying (I assume) that I am an effete dilettante. It has been a good day.

How is that even a Meme? It’s just a comic.

Finally, Maggs admits to their forum strategy. I haven’t counted the posts but I am pretty sure the ratio of Magg’s posts to other servers is even greater than both those examples. Here’s another quote from that same post. “Scared to fight in even numbers?” Of course you’re not. You just seem to have a bunch of people that can’t stand not having the last word.

We’re masters.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in Match-ups

rice.5376

My my, so many reactions to my post! But some of you still pretend that they do not get it. You are a Zerg server, nothing else. You can pretend that you are capable of an "honorable" match set-up between guilds all you want, i don’t mind. And i don’t mind either that you are a Zerg server, that’s your strength, carry yourself proudly! Cheers!

Really? All we do is zerg?

Hmm, could of sworn I just saw people roaming yesterday. I know i asked some friends to come join me as well in your BL to wreck faces on saturday and sunday.

Oh, question for you, still using those treb bots?

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Why would you not do a GvG. It’s an opportunity to prove that despite numbers, you’re more skilled than us.

Your logic confuses me.

Because they don’t understand what a GvG is.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

GvG’s are pretty fun, and it sucks that it’s near impossible to get them from any server below t3. I kind of see why guilds actually interested in improving transfer up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Cause in CD we hardly have any guilds large enough to have 20 on at a time. Even if our hand full of guilds that have that many people on do there isn’t anything they could learn from you guys in Maggs that they couldn’t learn from more pleasant, less chest thumping people on other servers. I don’t really know what else to tell yall except that if your server attitude wasn’t so leet then maybe you would get engaged more.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

GvG’s are pretty fun, and it sucks that it’s near impossible to get them from any server below t3. I kind of see why guilds actually interested in improving transfer up.

Or. . .

It’s because there are very few guilds in t4 and below who can convince 10-20 people to be online at one particular time (if they even have that many active folks in their guild to begin) to participate in one of the most boring, mind numbing, dumb kitten “activities” in all of WvW.

But you’re probably right, the large guilds probably do transfer up so they can “improve,” and not to just bandwagon.

/facepalm

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Or. . .

It’s because there are very few guilds in t4 and below who can convince 10-20 people to be online at one particular time (if they even have that many active folks in their guild to begin) to participate in one of the most boring, mind numbing, dumb kitten “activities” in all of WvW.

Really? EK had 15 on yesterday, RAM & CL both have 15+ on. GF & TFT 15+. TDS fields 15+. I’ve seen 15+ KOME on.

http://gw2gvg.com/leaderboard.php?r=na There are a a bunch in ‘t4 and below’, and a lot haven’t even signed up on that site.

So, what’s your excuse now?

one of the most boring, mind numbing, dumb kitten “activities” ’

Explain why it’s the most boring, mind numbing, dumb kitten “activities” in WvW. Please do.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Or. . .

But you’re probably right, the large guilds probably do transfer up so they can “improve,” and not to just bandwagon.

/facepalm

Even numbers pvp is the most boring thing in WvW? I guess being a glass thief that dies or runs is the true EndGame.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Why bother with having him explain an opinion. He doesn’t like fight club or anything, he’s perfectly entitled to that. Though I don’t understand why people think GvG has to be 20v20.

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Why bother with having him explain an opinion. He doesn’t like fight club or anything, he’s perfectly entitled to that. Though I don’t understand why people think GvG has to be 20v20.

It’s funny, he ‘loves’ to roam in small groups, but doesn’t like FC? Now I am confused.

GW1 GvGs were 8v8 weren’t they?

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Maybe he doesn’t like fight club because he can’t surprise people with his super hard epic lol thief combo. Ever think about that??

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I dunno, people complain a lot about hating our fairweather karma trains and PvD, so I kind of want to hear why they won’t just skip the stupid part of WvW and do direct organized fights. I find it hard to believe people are still playing this game that care about score or rating.

If you want 1v1 up to 20v20 there’s a lot of mags that would gladly have fun with you. There’s no chest thumping about it, just playing videogames.

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Maybe he doesn’t like fight club because he can’t surprise people with his super hard epic lol thief combo. Ever think about that??

WOMBO COMBO!!!!

Oh, and no.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Or. . .

/facepalm

What everyone else said above me. However, i’m sure you have 5 people on that can join a 5v5 GvG fight. If you don’t then you’re not in a guild….

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Or. . .

Really? EK had 15 on yesterday, RAM & CL both have 15+ on. GF & TFT 15+. TDS fields 15+. I’ve seen 15+ KOME on.

http://gw2gvg.com/leaderboard.php?r=na There are a a bunch in ‘t4 and below’, and a lot haven’t even signed up on that site.

I only know three of the guilds you posted, one of which just transferred back to CD I believe. That certainly seems like a “few.”

As to your website, of the 40 guilds signed up, 13 are t4 and below. Of the “signed-up” t4 and below guilds, only 5 actually have a rating which means that they’ve actually been able to get the folks on to do a GvG.

That’s 5 total guilds from t4 and below who have actually participated in the GvG on the website and received a rating.

I believe that certainly meets the definition of “few.”

I’m sure you’ll disagree and have to get the last word in. So go for it. I won’t repost again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Or. . .

I only know three of the guilds you posted, one of which just transferred back to CD I believe. That certainly seems like a “few.”

As to your website, of the 40 guilds signed up, 13 are t4 and below. Of the “signed-up” t4 and below guilds, only 5 actually have a rating which means that they’ve actually been able to get the folks on to do a GvG.

That’s 5 total guilds from t4 and below who have actually participated in the GvG on the website and received a rating.

I’m sure you’ll disagree and have to get the last word in. So go for it. I won’t repost again.

Oh he’s going to be one of those people that whisper you, talk crap, then block you before you can whisper back…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Wow. 9 mags’ posts in the span of about 40 minutes responding ABOUT one guy. Jakob should feel proud. Clearly they don’t like him – I sense someone got “WOMBO COMBO’D” by him and now they’re a little sore.

Edited to appease the forum warriors.

(edited by Vashti.8179)

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Wow. 9 mags’ posts in the span of about 40 minutes responding to one guy. Jakob should feel proud. Clearly they don’t like him – I sense someone got “WOMBO COMBO’D” by him and now they’re a little sore.

You do notice that we were replying to each other, right?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

the truth behind what actually goes on in GvG’s.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Zergs, huh? If you’re reasnoble enough, mag can provide you with free golems just for fun http://youtu.be/Fhs3GlNuYAE

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Or. . .

You do realize that site is a NEW site, in beta as well, and as I stated, not everyone has signed up on it. Some are not even using it. I know for a fact RAM GvGs, but is not using it.

I linked the website to show that there are more then a ‘few’ guilds in t4 & lower doing GvGs.

I find it funny as hell you are trying to say that every server below T3 can not field 5-20 and do a GvG, when clearly both CD & Yaks field those numbers daily.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bigglesworth.8249

Bigglesworth.8249

the truth behind what actually goes on in GvG’s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ij8YuHIpOjw#t=109s

This is a bit more accurate for Mags GvGs.

- Taking up eSports Bandwidth
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

I really do not understand why you ran away, built open field seige, or ran back into towers at any point this evening with this much of a number advantage.

PS, screenie doesn’t even show them all due to range limitations. ;_;

It’s sad you don’t step up to your facts , why didn’t get a lil closer , pressed Ctrl and checked the so called " open field siege ", if we wanted to fight you we would of gone there , we don’t use siege when we outnumber you or even numbers or when you outnumber us atleast when i run it ,don’t low down from PYRO even more , because i like it when we have open field fights with you guys and i think we already did tonight in CD BL didn’t we ? fun night in CD BL and YB BL , but in CD BL “hence” the water at the centre island ,you guys kept chasing us there and we were just jumping in the water and then came out and we fought and..you already know what happened i don’t need to brag about it and then all the other fights all around and i hope we left an impression we getting the hang of it.

As far as YB [PRO] guild you have a member called “EATS CRACKERS” or something like that 1 of ours got in his party and got his name , that was actually zoom hacking ..im kinda disappointed.

thanks for letting us know.. but he was kicked out last night probably 10min after you grouped him… He is no longer in our guild and we do not condone cheating..

Little Grundle [RAM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

was that a zoom hack or wide FOV which is legit?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

It’s a meme because it is has become a commonly used put down (its assertion is vague enough that it can be applied easily by anyone).

It is a meme because it is on the internet and the internet has dumbed down the meaning of the word to be anything that is passed between people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

was that a zoom hack or wide FOV which is legit?

im fairly sure it was a zoom hack.. He came just shy of admitting it on mumble when I asked about it.. and his answer was “I don’t know if I should admit something like that here” — reason being was he was still a new recruit to our guild..

Little Grundle [RAM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

It’s a meme because it is has become a commonly used put down (its assertion is vague enough that it can be applied easily by anyone).

It is a meme because it is on the internet and the internet has dumbed down the meaning of the word to be anything that is passed between people.

All we are is dust in the wind.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Plz stack more heavies Ram/CL