6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Up to you NSP to drag their ratings down so the rest of us can fight some new people too!

You can do it!

Gate of Madness

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Up to you NSP to drag their ratings down so the rest of us can fight some new people too!

You can do it!

You know us, we fight hard, never quit and do our best.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

I’m looking forward to this match. NSP fights hard and BP and SBI have been going at it so they have some debts to repay eachother.

Hey BP, SBI said you’re momma was fat and has to fight your battles for you?!
Hey SBI, I heard BP was planning a karma train with your sister?!

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Where on earth is BP’s population x)
I’ve noticed a large shortage of Borlis numbers on since reset, especially on EB.
Whyyyyyy

Between Burn leaving and people deciding it would be better to throw a week you won’t see as many people this week. Take the time to farm up pve. New event (same boring stuff).

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Where on earth is BP’s population x)
I’ve noticed a large shortage of Borlis numbers on since reset, especially on EB.
Whyyyyyy

We don’t have weekend warriors.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Fun duels to the bp and sbi players at nsp windmill

-Crit Sinn

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Do we really want another round of X weeks with ebay? Keep winning and that’s what we will get. Like 2 more weeks, it’s boring. Already on course to go against servers that outnumber use by a pretty big amount.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Do we really want another round of X weeks with ebay? Keep winning and that’s what we will get. Like 2 more weeks, it’s boring. Already on course to go against servers that outnumber use by a pretty big amount.

Losing to win doesn’t sound very fun or honorable at least in my opinion.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wooo unbanned from forums!! Have been waiting to fight NSP and seems like you guys improved a bit and got #s from somewhere in the last few weeks…on that note it was a blast holding redbriar with the rest of Lost last night and killing many many things, we almost had bay outer down but alas too many NsP and good counter siege…than today just holy Christ SBI I know you had numbers but EBs been ridiculous all kitten day, can’t do much against that many until later in the night when our main force gets on

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

I’m looking forward to this match. NSP fights hard and BP and SBI have been going at it so they have some debts to repay eachother.

Hey BP, SBI said you’re momma was fat and has to fight your battles for you?!
Hey SBI, I heard BP was planning a karma train with your sister?!

Hey NSP, I heard someone said your…umm..hmm..dang..I guess no one ever said anything about you.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Wasn’t expecting to see NSP’s score still right up there in the morning. For a rank 18 server that’s impressive.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

Why did we have to win last week….

I don’t believe you especially since Kiwi witnessed that huge numbers on NS BL last night. You guys totally ruined our guild run. With all the coordination and great commanding and skills we had, we couldn’t deal with your numbers and morale. kitten .. that skill lag was really bad. Good job guys and keep it up! We will bring you more loot bags.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

was in eternal i guess sbi only knows how to zerg and do the karma train

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

The thing that is most depressing about this match up is the fact that we got NSP. Not to knock NSP, they are doing pretty good. But thanks to the way the ranking system works, all they have to do is keep breathing and they will just drain us of all those hard faught points. I really wanted to face Yaks or Crystal Desert. Hell, I wanted that rematch with Ehmry Bay. instead we got NSP and our points are crashing again. It really does remove my motivation to want to play WvW this week, by a very large margin.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

The thing that is most depressing about this match up is the fact that we got NSP. Not to knock NSP, they are doing pretty good. But thanks to the way the ranking system works, all they have to do is keep breathing and they will just drain us of all those hard faught points. I really wanted to face Yaks or Crystal Desert. Hell, I wanted that rematch with Ehmry Bay. instead we got NSP and our points are crashing again. It really does remove my motivation to want to play WvW this week, by a very large margin.

New Mesmer Elite skill “Depression” is clearly working.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I can totally see this from your guys point of view.

Hello btw! i was just wabby infant commander when we were stuck with that eternal match against BP and AR forever, now all grown up

Was taking the day off, as i went full kitten on it yesterday day to make sure DH never cought up and NSP got that much needed victory. But had to tag up several times due to lack of responses on our bl.

BP crew that capped t3 NSP bay today, gg, you guys seemed to have 2-3? commanders running pincer tactics, and portal bombs. It was very refreshing to see new tactics other than general siege/zergplay, but you do need some practice, those portal bombs were too predictable

Some good fights and wipes today in nsp bl, will be an interesting week!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I can totally see this from your guys point of view.

Hello btw! i was just wabby infant commander when we were stuck with that eternal match against BP and AR forever, now all grown up

Was taking the day off, as i went full kitten on it yesterday day to make sure DH never cought up and NSP got that much needed victory. But had to tag up several times due to lack of responses on our bl.

BP crew that capped t3 NSP bay today, gg, you guys seemed to have 2-3? commanders running pincer tactics, and portal bombs. It was very refreshing to see new tactics other than general siege/zergplay, but you do need some practice, those portal bombs were too predictable

Some good fights and wipes today in nsp bl, will be an interesting week!

Nobody on BP really cares about the weekend, you won’t see much of us. You guys better be ready for the weekdays though.

Also, grats on growing up. Just don’t command too much or you’ll get burnt out..

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Yea tht was my first time tagging up since returning home to BP. To think zara missed it. We lost bay back to you guys shortly after, did the entire NSP WvW population come back to retake it?!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I don’t believe you especially since Kiwi witnessed that huge numbers on NS BL last night. You guys totally ruined our guild run. With all the coordination and great commanding and skills we had, we couldn’t deal with your numbers and morale. kitten .. that skill lag was really bad. Good job guys and keep it up! We will bring you more loot bags.

Glaeser is speaking for those of us that like to roam and run in small groups. VERY few roamers expected in this matchup. More of a send 20 to take out 5 kinda thing. Or my personal favorite, as happened today in SBI, try 4 vs 3, then 5vs3, then screw it Zerg em…. Lol.

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yea tht was my first time tagging up since returning home to BP. To think zara missed it. We lost bay back to you guys shortly after, did the entire NSP WvW population come back to retake it?!

That’s a lie, you tagged up before and took all of ARBL in like 10 min.

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Borlis Pass at SBI Hills. I have to give you props on discipline. Your control over keep supply during defence is admirable. Our pugs would have just drained our supply building/repairing useless kitten.

Your siege/counter siege warfare is good. With knowledge, I see how you improvise to counter as we improvise to attack.

Majority of you are able to STICK on the commander. SBI pls improve in that area. I am not that fast.

Well done all.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Glaeser is speaking for those of us that like to roam and run in small groups. VERY few roamers expected in this matchup. More of a send 20 to take out 5 kinda thing. Or my personal favorite, as happened today in SBI, try 4 vs 3, then 5vs3, then screw it Zerg em…. Lol.

Yeah I’ve seen some good players but they’re usually surrounded by 10+ other people (this is an exaggeration… sometimes). Pretty frustrating already.
I know we’re in the minority, especially this high up in the ratings, but we just want some good, fun, semi even numbers fights.

Thank you.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

You guys talk a lot of smack when your winning against smaller opponents, but the moment it looks like you’ll get a challenge, you tuck tail and run.

Typical BP.

-K

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Nice fight with an SBI engi at Star camp in our BL. I think it was an AS guild tag or something like that. Anyways wanted to give a shout out to ya because I haven’t seen many singles running around.

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Kodiak ahouldnt you be trying to hold your server together and rebuild after ALS left and not trying to continually troll BP?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

After this week no matter what happens, the point gap between 12th and 13th looks like it will continue growing. May be a while before BP gets the matchup it wants.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Like reading the thread to this point… aside from a couple posts this has been one of the less trolling/boasting/whining BPvX threads I have seen.

Impressive zergs running on all servers this weekend and some REALLY strong skirmish fighters on NS. Fear guild, some guy everyone was calling “Mobi” (i think that was it) and a bunch of others I cannot remember right now all were fantastic. Whatever that SBI zerg on the BP BL during NA Prime tonight was mean… had some of our best retooling.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

SBI are doing great atm, seems like they’ve managed to get even more numbers now xD.
However, as you know we shine throughout the week so be prepared for that. NSP all you need to do is stay chill, both BP and SBI are focused on eachother so you wont see much of us bothering you, but you’s are doing awesome atm.

Haven’t been playing much since reset, so just like last week SBI, be prepared for my weekday glory heheh

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Rofl SBI is focusing on NSP apparently. We are getting hit so bad

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Losing to win doesn’t sound very fun or honorable at least in my opinion.

It may not be “honorable” but it works. It isn’t the first time, and many servers do it. Throwing,sandbagging etc. Look at the current rankings
http://mos.millenium.org/na

If BP kept doing the same as last two weeks it would end up being more of the same. Not worth it to some. I kind of feel bad for the people defending with what’s probably much smaller numbers though.

As for the SBI troll, shouldn’t you be saying “thank you”.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

thank you for the bags of loot

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

and for letting you finally win =P. Hey after a few weeks you guys need it.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

lololololol, and the most embarrassing thing would be if we were to catch up and beat them through the week, w0w.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Glitching into our EB Keep, hmm it seems that my respect for SBI has lowered even more than it already was

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

That seems to be a new bug in WvW. I’ve seen it a lot lately… including from your guild.

Most people who find themselves on the wrong side of a gate do try to get back on the right side ASAP though, which is good to see.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

Really, I have to agree with those that are disappointed with the lack of small-group play here. It feels like NSP has kind of developed a “must support the zerg” mentality thanks to their outmanned matches. And that’s not even mentioning the apparent impossibility of getting any of you to duel.

That being said, great duels from a few individuals. Noodica, those dogs are buggers. And Crit Sinn, I downed you what, 1 out of 20 tries? XD. Good fights, good fights.

-Syliara

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Really, I have to agree with those that are disappointed with the lack of small-group play here. It feels like NSP has kind of developed a “must support the zerg” mentality thanks to their outmanned matches. And that’s not even mentioning the apparent impossibility of getting any of you to duel.

That being said, great duels from a few individuals. Noodica, those dogs are buggers. And Crit Sinn, I downed you what, 1 out of 20 tries? XD. Good fights, good fights.

-Syliara

Syliaraaaa! Great duels i must admit, so even

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

lololololol, and the most embarrassing thing would be if we were to catch up and beat them through the week, w0w.

Not as embarrassing as giving up after 2 days into the match-up.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

-Syliara

Actually we have more of a have a good time mentality. Honestly we do enjoy the lower tiers (and they do exist) because running in a blob is just not that enjoyable to some (me). I like the fact that we have been able to roam and help the server capping camps, being an annoyance to another server or even capping a tower or two occasionally. All of these things help our server in ppt, but when you find those even or slightly uneven fights they are what makes WvW alot of fun. The other side of that coin is Roll em with sheer numbers. All of us know we can’t really do that as a server. We had the outmanned buff most of the night last night when BP was destroying us. Then after we capped everything, SBI decided to whip up on us . No supplies, no upgrades…. Didn’t have much of a chance. When this starts to happen really there is not much else to do put join in just to try to combat the numbers game. Still having fun and NSP has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. We just hate being a punching bag for both servers, lol.

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Nice Fights Syliara,Nood,Murthang and some random BP necro they were fun duels. (:

i feel like dueling bored rn who wants to duel? -Crit Sinn

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Where was this agreed apon as a server? Did i miss the memo to bend over and throw the match? Is this an excuse we are telling people now for why we are losing? Stop chest thumping and making yourself as well as the rest of BP look like a bunch of noobs.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Scratches head Who gave up exactly?

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

Where was this agreed apon as a server? Did i miss the memo to bend over and throw the match? Is this an excuse we are telling people now for why we are losing? Stop chest thumping and making yourself as well as the rest of BP look like a bunch of noobs.

Lol ignore him, all servers have them.

ps. Killing cannons before you bring golems into range is always a good idea.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

Scratches head Who gave up exactly?

Several suggestions about BP “throwing the match-up” in here, yet you guys were leading around the 19k mark, so I can only assume this afternoon where SBI got out to a decent lead (early morning for NA?) you had given up. Was I mistaken? Honestly I hope BP hasn’t thrown in the towel this week and all this throwing talk is just a few sore losers. I like close match-ups.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Agreed who exactly on BP is throwing the match? Because it does seem like we’ve had a bit less numbers, also why would we throw this match? What are we AR?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Wow SBI, you guys are pretty low today. I saw what your pal Efrite was up too. Funny how 30 seconds after she blew up the supply in Overlook you guys attacked Veloka. And 30 seconds after she blew up the supplies in Stonemist you were at the Great Western Gate. I suddenly have a very irrational desire to go ape on your borderlands this week. Its funny though. As soon as it happened, we told everyone to get to Stonemist. If you want to bend the rules, at least not be so obvious about it.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Agreed who exactly on BP is throwing the match? Because it does seem like we’ve had a bit less numbers, also why would we throw this match? What are we AR?

Less numbers? You have to be kidding right?

Edit: I know what you mean actually, we currently have no queues. It’s crazy right … We usually have a queue on all 4 maps except for about 2 hrs out of the day. C’mon NSP what is going on guys?!?!?

VoxL (NSP)

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Wow SBI, you guys are pretty low today. I saw what your pal Efrite was up too. Funny how 30 seconds after she blew up the supply in Overlook you guys attacked Veloka. And 30 seconds after she blew up the supplies in Stonemist you were at the Great Western Gate. I suddenly have a very irrational desire to go ape on your borderlands this week. Its funny though. As soon as it happened, we told everyone to get to Stonemist. If you want to bend the rules, at least not be so obvious about it.

You are mistaken. Efrite is in my guild and transferred here with me to NSP. I demand proof that he was working with an enemy or I kindly ask for an apology and for you to think nothing of it. He may have just been doing daily, or thought it was helping.

Did you try whispering him not to use the supply? If you’d like to talk to me about it more please pm me here or whisper me in game.

RNG Officer.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

You are mistaken. Efrite is in my guild and transferred here with me to NSP. I demand proof that he was working with an enemy or I kindly ask for an apology and for you to think nothing of it. He may have just been doing daily, or thought it was helping.

Did you try whispering him not to use the supply? If you’d like to talk to me about it more please pm me here or whisper me in game.

Well maybe he was. I sent a PM asking what he was doing and got no response. Party invite was also ignored. Considering it was the second incident when SBI attacked within a minute of a supply cache being destroyed, it got my hackles up. We had nearly lost our corner because we did not have enough supply for Arrow Carts, let alone trebuchet and Catapults for Veloka and Overlook because someone ordered the second worker and destroyed all the supplies. As for SM, if it was a mistake, then perhaps it was an opportune one because we moved our forces into SM right after the supply was destroyed and were able to intercept just as they were breaking through the outer gate.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Glitching into our EB Keep, hmm it seems that my respect for SBI has lowered even more than it already was

Ya, you are going to have to get over that. I have seen plenty of BP doing that to us as well. It’s a glitch. Of course if I somehow glitched into a tower I would do the honourable thing and try to get out instead of attacking like has happened to me and I am sure has happened to you. I am not fond of that kind of cheating.

SBI