6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I won a 1vs30 last night (BP had the 30). I’ve made 200g this week in pvp playing 2 hours a night (took Sunday off – Dexter) and I’ve seen BP cheating at least 73 times.

Hey is this Dtc’s other account? Trolololololooooooooooooo! and off I go!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

So, SBI. About your bay…..

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Honestly bp 6 of you can’t kill my lil charr engi? Are your roamers just bad or am I just missing the decent ones

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Honestly bp 6 of you can’t kill my lil charr engi? Are your roamers just bad or am I just missing the decent ones

Obviously you have fought all of us and we are all terrible. Go buy yourself a new outfit to celebrate!

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Oh BP. BP….Can I call you Ebay Jr?

I just love how much you guys try to be like us. You’re almost like that annoying little brother that wants to join his big brother Ebay in everything we do.

You guys must’ve miss Rekz forum warriors so much you guys go off and hire LOST to come to BP and do the same thing. A+ for efforts, but they’re still no Rekz.

Then you guys go on page long tirades about hacking and glitching and blaming entire servers, arguing pointlessly back and forth. Reminds me of our old matchup threads with Maguuma lol. B- for efforts, but you must tryharder.

Oh and SBI and NSP, when BP brags about their open field “skill”, don’t mind them. They are a little too eager after getting beat up by us for weeks on end and they just want to try out some tricks they finally learned after all that time. B+ for efforts BP, but you’ve still got a long way to go, grasshoppers.

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] smiley faces to show that I’m not super serious and it’s all in jest. And our matchup thread was pretty slow this week : |

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

Our matchup thread is slow this week because our resident Renaissance Winner and creator of the Charr Storytime isn’t around to put the trash in the dumpster.

Also nice to see that BP woke the kitten up.

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

I just love how much you guys try to be like us. You’re almost like that annoying little brother that wants to join his big brother Ebay in everything we do.

You guys must’ve miss Rekz forum warriors so much you guys go off and hire LOST to come to BP and do the same thing. A+ for efforts, but they’re still no Rekz.

Then you guys go on page long tirades about hacking and glitching and blaming entire servers, arguing pointlessly back and forth. Reminds me of our old matchup threads with Maguuma lol. B- for efforts, but you must tryharder.

Oh and SBI and NSP, when BP brags about their open field “skill”, don’t mind them. They are a little too eager after getting beat up by us for weeks on end and they just want to try out some tricks they finally learned after all that time. B+ for efforts BP, but you’ve still got a long way to go, grasshoppers.

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] smiley faces to show that I’m not super serious and it’s all in jest. And our matchup thread was pretty slow this week : |

What a fascinating world you must live in

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wooooo we got an A+...Winning!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Wooooo we got an A+…Winning!!!

Next task: A++ rating

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

(edited by airstu.2579)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Well Cali you’ve seen some of our other threads, I doubt the EB guys have though!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

NSP, Golems are not a swiss army knife. If You did not have enough people to cap our Bay in SBI Borlands, it does not matter how many Omegas you build. Still 0-3 on Ninja capping.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Does BP have euro TZ presence? It seems that way.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: fluoromonkey.8469

fluoromonkey.8469

Jelaluddin
(aka Jela Smash Smash, Lord Jela of Tofu, Jela Voss & Jela Shvi)
Stormbluff Isle Server – [MMAD] Methods in the Madness Guild

(edited by fluoromonkey.8469)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Thank you for the update on how teeny tiny your junk is.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

To the 2 BP thieves I fought in NW SBI camp, nice fight. Just wished SBI hadn’t ruined the party, :-(

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Had a really fun fight in NSP BL with 3 other guildies against a couple jimi an AS and a few others, was quite fun and lasted a while till I got stupid and went too far

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Just wanted to say, the fight at SBI hills today was hilarious.
Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..
However, so proud of the BP who were their and defended, was amazing.

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Because BP is soo perfect.

Last time we had someone cheating via multiboxing. EVERYONE in map chat gave him kitten and reported all his accounts. Its been 2-3 months since we’ve seen anywhere.

Anyone “Zoom Hacking” should be banned with proper proof. So post it.

But beaware you have server mates that do it.

feeds troll

Don’t say anything like, a teammate could have targeted it through the gate, i checked after the fight from every angle possible and it was impossible to target it.. and i have large monitors

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Fun fights with Splt, you guys move well and got the better of us 2×. your ranger is a beast. Cheers

Oh we were the 4 man BP group with Soul guild tags

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

Fun fights with Splt, you guys move well and got the better of us 2×. your ranger is a beast. Cheers

Ya, thanks guys for the fights! You definitely had me on lockdown quite a few times. We appreciate the competition.

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Thank you for the fights, it’s rare to get decent small ones in this match up.

Sorry for the laughing at the end of one of the fights, there was a Krew guy around you spamming one of our guys and I mistook it as you.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

So if EB guys don’t play points. Why are those of us in bls trying so hard? And pls pls, WvW does not revolve around EB.

Honestly I have never seen another server more dedicated to going to EB than SBI. Probably a residual habit from Nope. But seriously guys, there are equally epic fights elsewhere.

Pls learn to balance, prioritize and not over extend. Thanks.

Yes, bash the server for going to a map more likely to have balanced fights instead of living for ppt. How will we win? kitten selfish SBI, they think WvW is just some game!

My personal choice, and I’m sure its the same for a lot of SBI’rs, is to bounce around to all the maps and look for commanders I like. I follow them on whatever map they are on. If commander yolo-swag is the only one on the map, i often leave and look for someone else. EB has some pretty good commanders on a regular basis, and I’m sure it effects peoples decisions to play there.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Illusius.5807

Illusius.5807

I still can’t get over the omega nsp brought to take a wood tower…then lost the omega to 4 defenders xD

Commander Bakracha – Borlis Pass
That blue haired asuran mesmer

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

To the 2 BP thieves I fought in NW SBI camp, nice fight. Just wished SBI hadn’t ruined the party, :-(

Why have i not seen you yet! I’m still eager to take a seat on your face like we had planned

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Why have i not seen you yet! I’m still eager to take a seat on your face like we had planned

Nood, I am everywhere and nowhere! But Lost does a pretty good job finding me lol.

Also thanks to the BP thief from (Hoep?) that kept coming respawning to fight by the SW tower in NSP BL. Was a lot of fun fights. I could tell you kept changing your build, different challenge every time so it kept me on my toes.

VoxL (NSP)

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

kitten BP you guys took the gap down to just 1.5k

Good luck for the rest of the week~

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Borlis 1st.
Now that’s what i’m talking about.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Last time we had someone cheating via multiboxing. EVERYONE in map chat gave him kitten and reported all his accounts. Its been 2-3 months since we’ve seen anywhere.

feeds troll

Don’t say anything like, a teammate could have targeted it through the gate, i checked after the fight from every angle possible and it was impossible to target it.. and i have large monitors

I wasnt, that does look suspicious.

You guys need to invite these people to your party group and get a name.

Its probably someone who isnt a regular wvw player, and if it is. We’ll chew them.

The actions of the few do not determine the actions of a server.

This is why SBI isnt giving you BP kitten about it. Cause in the end we are out for the good fights outside of towers and keeps. (Or in when gates are down.)

I mean come on. We’ve been paired up 3 weeks straight and you think we’d just go an cheat. Honestly. Wow.

(22’ inch side monitor, 42’ TV main screen.)

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

(edited by Kiro.3164)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

The bug I would like to see is the one that prevents Bp/Sbi from gate humping into a tower/keep every time they see a red player. Now that would be fun.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Thanks for the fun last night in BP borderlands. Got some good training in with the newbies that have joined us. Also got to “look the beast” on the briar bridge when most of my little squad got wiped and was able to to not only survive but clean up the group that had come to get us off the doors. I will admit, the 2 pugs and the Necro that was with me were a huge help. Had a few other good fights in some of the camps as well. Eventually NOOB will be a guild that people will actually recognize and not just a tag thrown in the PUG mix.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Its not the size of the monitor it is the aspect ratio/field of view. It is possible within the game client to have an aspect ratio that would allow a player to see and thus hit a bit further. The zoom hack would do it for sure. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which one a player is using… a legitimate feature in the game or a hack.

A reasonable fix to all of this would be to allow any player to tag anything in range of an ability. Sort of a hide walls toggle. Then zoom hacking/FoV/aspect ratio differences wouldn’t matter nearly as much. Having ACs honor cover would be nice as well. Change like this would certainly change where players build siege.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Borlis 1st.

NSP 3rd yet still holding our own… That’s what I’M talking about!!!! Very proud of my sever!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

Borlis 1st.

I think there are a number of very delusional people (on all three servers, but more on BP per this thread).

Lets just clear something up.

All three of our servers suck at WvW, we have a horrible rank. Having an ego in 13th or 14th place is hilarious.

So take a step back, realize whichever server even wins this match is still a poor WvW server and put your ego away. I’m trying not to be super specific and point fingers at anyone so nobody has to get super defensive but seriously, come on guys.

Lets have a good fight and maybe show a little more respect all around. I know it’s possible, there was a ton of that when SBI was at the top with HoD and JQ and I’d argue servers in 1, 2 and 3 have a far more difficult time maintaining tact and not letting ego’s get out of hand than people in 12, 13, 14.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Borlis 1st.

I think there are a number of very delusional people (on all three servers, but more on BP per this thread).

All three of our servers suck at WvW, we have a horrible rank. Having an ego in 13th or 14th place is hilarious.

So take a step back, realize whichever server even wins this match is still a poor WvW server and put your ego away. I’m trying not to be super specific and point fingers at anyone so nobody has to get super defensive but seriously, come on guys.

Lets have a good fight and maybe show a little more respect all around. I know it’s possible, there was a ton of that when SBI was at the top with HoD and JQ and I’d argue servers in 1, 2 and 3 have a far more difficult time maintaining tact and not letting ego’s get out of hand than people in 12, 13, 14.

Sorry,

I’m going to leave the negativity at the door and show some pride in my sever. Yes I am proud of NSP!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Borlis 1st.

Clearly NSP does not suck at WvW.

We are 3 tiers higher than we are supposed to be.

Where are you?

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Think this is the guy who was gone for a while since he keeps referencing SBI HOD JQ fights…which was back in what October? Low rank doesn’t =bad, yes some of the higher tiers may be more skilled but for the most part they simple have more numbers…and yes Borlis can fill 2 maps on a good night and have some in a 3rd…the upper tiers can fill 3-4 maps with more waiting too and for many different time zones…yes I am admitting we have more numbers(less fair weathers tho) than SBI…as has been stated we also don’t usually have 50-80 zee ball in EB

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Borlis 1st.

I guess if your logic is 24/7 100 man blobs like in the tier 1, 2 areas, then yeah I guess we all suck. To be honest I can’t see how any of us would want to go any higher. The only way to get any decent even number fights is to blob up here in this matchup. I can say that I have had a few run ins with BP that while even outnumbered by 1 or 2 still led to some good fights. Maybe once all week with SBI but mostly with SBI if they blow all of their utilities and can’t burst you down they hurry as fast as they can back to their 20-60 man group. This comment is not meant to be disprespectful in any way, just a mere comment as to what I experience daily.

Blobs just wouldn’t be fun to me, plus WvW is about numbers and coverage. That is what the rankings show….. NOT skill. Still having a good time in WvW this week though and proud of how we held against BP and SBI hitting us at the same time last night. Props NSP!

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Exitius.1605

Borlis 1st.

Clearly NSP does not suck at WvW.

We are 3 tiers higher than we are supposed to be.

Where are you?

And that’s great. Just pointing out bragging about being in even 10th place is well, 10th place. In almost every sport you don’t see a big celebration for 10th place. Shoot, you don’t usually see a celebration for 4th place.

I play this game for fun and some of the ego’s in here are just silly. Since you are from NSP I’ll make it clear that I think NSP has a ton of respect and carries themselves well on the forums. Most of what I said wasn’t directed at your server but I wanted to generalize it so people didn’t get immediately defensive and ignore it.

Bottom line, the ego’s are ridiculous and again downright funny considering this is so far from the top. Why don’t we agree to put them away, play the game and show some good sportsmanship.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Exitius.1605

Borlis 1st.

I guess if your logic is 24/7 100 man blobs like in the tier 1, 2 areas, then yeah I guess we all suck. To be honest I can’t see how any of us would want to go any higher. The only way to get any decent even number fights is to blob up here in this matchup. I can say that I have had a few run ins with BP that while even outnumbered by 1 or 2 still led to some good fights. Maybe once all week with SBI but mostly with SBI if they blow all of their utilities and can’t burst you down they hurry as fast as they can back to their 20-60 man group. This comment is not meant to be disprespectful in any way, just a mere comment as to what I experience daily.

Blobs just wouldn’t be fun to me, plus WvW is about numbers and coverage. That is what the rankings show….. NOT skill. Still having a good time in WvW this week though and proud of how we held against BP and SBI hitting us at the same time last night. Props NSP!

My comment was actually focused simply around checking the ridiculous ego that I’ve seen from a number of people here.

Discussing large scale combat is a completely different matter. I’d argue if you are looking for small scale pvp WvW might not be the best venue and that Arenanet has provided that feature through the mists.

I’d also argue that it’s possible the average WvW only player isn’t great at small scale pvp because they probably spend the majority of their time with good sized groups since much of the objectives in WvW require that.

Personally I don’t care how you play, I don’t care if I even lose in WvW, as a team or an individual, it’s a fun game win or lose. I just think the ego is stupid and get tired of seeing some people running their mouth so much about how awesome they are.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

egos, not ego’s

Nothing wrong with a little server pride, chest thumping aside.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Exitius, ask yourself this the next time you crank out one of these long winded posts.

Does anyone really care what I think about the other servers people?

I give you a fast *hint.

No.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Borlis 1st.

NSP 3rd yet still holding our own… That’s what I’M talking about!!!! Very proud of my sever!!!

Wait.. NSP is in this matchup? I coulda sworn it was just BP and SBI..

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Borlis 1st.

Hahah this is quite true.
Not trying being disrespectful or anything in any way and i’m not going to bother replying to people who take it in that way. All tho i am quite proud of some of the things NSP have done this week, you really have had it way easier than you would if BP and SBI didn’t have this little rivalry going on. And i agree that that’s purely because you’s are obviously from a much lower tier than us and that we have larger numbers and better coverage but just thought i’d add that in. Keep up the great work tho.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

Exitius, ask yourself this the next time you crank out one of these long winded posts.

Does anyone really care what I think about the other servers people?

I give you a fast *hint.

No.

True Story…

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

feeds troll

Har – Large monitors…I see you have a ‘valid’ excuse and a good understanding on how this zoom thing works…golf claps

-Ralin/Rook

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Borlis 1st.

Not trying being disrespectful or anything in any way and i’m not going to bother replying to people who take it in that way. All tho i am quite proud of some of the things NSP have done this week, you really have had it way easier than you would if BP and SBI didn’t have this little rivalry going on. And i agree that that’s purely because you’s are obviously from a much lower tier than us and that we have larger numbers and better coverage but just thought i’d add that in. Keep up the great work tho.

I agree with a great deal of this, without a doubt. But I look at NSP 4 months ago and see how much the guilds have improved. We are not the same NSP that BP faced back with AR. BP isn’t the same BP it was 4 months ago either.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Borlis 1st.

I agree with a great deal of this, without a doubt. But I look at NSP 4 months ago and see how much the guilds have improved. We are not the same NSP that BP faced back with AR. BP isn’t the same BP it was 4 months ago either.

I agree, i was also apart of those fights (i was in NSP then) , and both servers have improved alot!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Anyone else realize that we are missing a major component of this matchup??? Someone put out a ABP for Bird, he hasn’t even dropped a single meem in this thread. Something horrible must have happened!!!!!

Bird, you are not allowed to go on vacation ever again!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Anyone else realize that we are missing a major component of this matchup??? Someone put out a ABP for Bird, he hasn’t even dropped a single meem in this thread. Something horrible must have happened!!!!!

Bird, you are not allowed to go on vacation ever again!

WE NEED BIRDMIST

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Borlis 1st.

Good job NSP you guys are doing great! And good job to BP too for gaining tons of points over the week.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

feeds troll

Har – Large monitors…I see you have a ‘valid’ excuse and a good understanding on how this zoom thing works…golf claps

-Ralin/Rook

My mouse is HUGE and you wouldn’t believe the size of my keyboard…probably the third biggest on the server.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)