6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Just wanted to say, the fight at SBI hills today was hilarious.
Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..
However, so proud of the BP who were their and defended, was amazing.

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Because BP is soo perfect.

Last time we had someone cheating via multiboxing. EVERYONE in map chat gave him kitten and reported all his accounts. Its been 2-3 months since we’ve seen anywhere.

Anyone “Zoom Hacking” should be banned with proper proof. So post it.

But beaware you have server mates that do it.

feeds troll

Don’t say anything like, a teammate could have targeted it through the gate, i checked after the fight from every angle possible and it was impossible to target it.. and i have large monitors

Har – Large monitors…I see you have a ‘valid’ excuse and a good understanding on how this zoom thing works…golf claps

-Ralin/Rook

My mouse is HUGE and you wouldn’t believe the size of my keyboard…probably the third biggest on the server.

Lol’d

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

Just wanted to say, the fight at SBI hills today was hilarious.
Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..
However, so proud of the BP who were their and defended, was amazing.

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Because BP is soo perfect.

Last time we had someone cheating via multiboxing. EVERYONE in map chat gave him kitten and reported all his accounts. Its been 2-3 months since we’ve seen anywhere.

Anyone “Zoom Hacking” should be banned with proper proof. So post it.

But beaware you have server mates that do it.

feeds troll

Don’t say anything like, a teammate could have targeted it through the gate, i checked after the fight from every angle possible and it was impossible to target it.. and i have large monitors

Har – Large monitors…I see you have a ‘valid’ excuse and a good understanding on how this zoom thing works…golf claps

-Ralin/Rook

My mouse is HUGE and you wouldn’t believe the size of my keyboard…probably the third biggest on the server.

LOL!

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

kitten BP you guys took the gap down to just 1.5k

Good luck for the rest of the week~

You guys created a monster. We do tell ourselves we learned alot from Ehmry Bay. Of course, we learned it so we could finally crush you guys, but hey, at least you guys get some credit. Can’t wait for our inevitable rematch

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Borlis 1st.
Now that’s what i’m talking about.

I think there are a number of very delusional people (on all three servers, but more on BP per this thread).

Lets just clear something up.

All three of our servers suck at WvW, we have a horrible rank. Having an ego in 13th or 14th place is hilarious.

So take a step back, realize whichever server even wins this match is still a poor WvW server and put your ego away. I’m trying not to be super specific and point fingers at anyone so nobody has to get super defensive but seriously, come on guys.

Lets have a good fight and maybe show a little more respect all around. I know it’s possible, there was a ton of that when SBI was at the top with HoD and JQ and I’d argue servers in 1, 2 and 3 have a far more difficult time maintaining tact and not letting ego’s get out of hand than people in 12, 13, 14.

This logic makes no sense. Why are you comparing our servers to those that have much more population than us? All our ranking tells us is how much people we have. You’re just being a baby about it.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Borlis 1st.

I think there are a number of very delusional people (on all three servers, but more on BP per this thread).

All three of our servers suck at WvW, we have a horrible rank. Having an ego in 13th or 14th place is hilarious.

So take a step back, realize whichever server even wins this match is still a poor WvW server and put your ego away. I’m trying not to be super specific and point fingers at anyone so nobody has to get super defensive but seriously, come on guys.

Lets have a good fight and maybe show a little more respect all around. I know it’s possible, there was a ton of that when SBI was at the top with HoD and JQ and I’d argue servers in 1, 2 and 3 have a far more difficult time maintaining tact and not letting ego’s get out of hand than people in 12, 13, 14.

This logic makes no sense. Why are you comparing our servers to those that have much more population than us? All our ranking tells us is how much people we have. You’re just being a baby about it.

I think of it as college divisions. We might be doing ok in our division but would have no business going up against a Division I team because we are just a small New England liberal arts college with only about 3,000 students. Or something like that.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

I think of it as college divisions. We might be doing ok in our division but would have no business going up against a Division I team because we are just a small New England liberal arts college with only about 3,000 students. Or something like that.

as long as you’re admitting that BP is a liberal arts college full of future starving artists and SBI students are actually studying something useful at tech university.

I guess that makes NSP some random high school team thats making us all look bad by not losing hard enough.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

as long as you’re admitting that BP is a liberal arts college full of future starving artists and SBI students are actually studying something useful at tech university.

I guess that makes NSP some random high school team thats making us all look bad by not losing hard enough.

BP – Journalism and English Lit majors for life ;D

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Server ranking is very much based on how many people on the server play WvW. It does not matter how much skill you have if an opponent can fill all the maps 24/7 and you can’t do the same, which is generally what occurs with the tiers above 4 from what I understand. It also sucks hard if you don’t have a large Australian/Asian player base but your opponent does, because this means at 3 AM all your stuff is getting PvDoored and made wood overnight, forcing you to spend the morning clawing back, and the evening upgrading only to have it happen all over again after you go to bed.

Incidentally, there is still no reason for SBI to be losing this match. Yet they still insist on sending 70 Man zombie hordes against the 10-15 people we got in Eternal while their Borderlands is left to the tender mercies of our skill groups.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Server ranking is very much based on how many people on the server play WvW. It does not matter how much skill you have if an opponent can fill all the maps 24/7 and you can’t do the same, which is generally what occurs with the tiers above 4 from what I understand. It also sucks hard if you don’t have a large Australian/Asian player base but your opponent does, because this means at 3 AM all your stuff is getting PvDoored and made wood overnight, forcing you to spend the morning clawing back, and the evening upgrading only to have it happen all over again after you go to bed.

Incidentally, there is still no reason for SBI to be losing this match. Yet they still insist on sending 70 Man zombie hordes against the 10-15 people we got in Eternal while their Borderlands is left to the tender mercies of our skill groups.

You just illustrated the reason why SBI is now losing the match. We have a lot of primetime and weekend players. We did very well over the weekend and now our coverage gaps are coming into play. Right now you’re ticking 360 to our 135 because you have more people playing right now than we do. It’s not a knock against you guys or even an excuse for us, it’s just the way the game is played.

It doesn’t really matter what happens in primetime, there are more off-peak hours in the day. We could literally run the table before midnight every night but be unable to defend anything an hour or two later. Most of us go to bed then go to work the next day. You’ve got good coverage, enjoy it.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

On the subject of the Borderlands, I’ve moved on from poking fun, so I’ll make a serious post. And this is really me speaking from being a commander for awhile. There are a few hard and fast rules that every server regardless of Tiers needs to be cognizent of as a whole, to include the mindless drones of the zerg. It should be something universally understood and accepted by all.

Your Borderlands Keeps are more important then Stonemist.

Losing a Borderland Keep is bad. They are expensive to reupgrade and you have to waste time getting it back rather then attacking enemy targets. You also lose waypoints critical for your borderlands guards to use to reflip camps back and intercept raiding parties.

Letting the enemy get a waypoint in a borderlands keep is a disaster. Now they can see when you attack it, regardless of what map they are on, and bring the fury down on you if you touch it.

Letting the enemy fully upgrade the keep and fill it with supplies is a total FUBAR. It means you stand a VERY good chance of losing for the week. Because now the enemy has a persistent presence in your borderlands, flipping camps and towers, and launching offensives against your all important Garrison.

Note that the moment BP Waypointed Shadaran Hills the points gap between us and SBI began to close rapidly. We have now overtaken you.

The moment we took your Hills you should have gone balls deep to get us out of it. The moment we waypointed Hills your server should have devoted all its energies to taking it back, even spending all day if necessary. Simply cutting the supply lines constantly and continuously attacking the keep will eventually wear it down, drain it of supplies and allow you to get inside.

You cannot take a defended Hills without significant effort, and I can promise you it will always be defended. We know how important it is, and your odds of a ninja cap (where we don’t notice something is up until after you are on your way to the Lords Room) is essentially zero.

It is not condusive to karma farming, and its certainly not fun. Mindless zergers and fair weather players hate doing it, and honestly, its why you should not have let us get it to that point in the first place.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Don’t forget that using that analogy, BP and NSP are both are more attractive and getting laid more than SBI.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Don’t forget that using that analogy, BP and NSP are both are more attractive and getting laid more than SBI.

He’s got a point, I went to a tech university…slim pickings to say the least

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

SBI? more like STI!! amirite?!

Attachments:

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Note that the moment BP Waypointed Shadaran Hills the points gap between us and SBI began to close rapidly. We have now overtaken you.

Waypointing Hills isn’t a cause, it’s a effect. The work week started so you were able to waltz into just about any of our holdings and do whatever you wanted. Taking Hills wasn’t a turning point, the turning point happened much earlier and resulted in you being able to take Hills.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

You just illustrated the reason why SBI is now losing the match. We have a lot of primetime and weekend players. We did very well over the weekend and now our coverage gaps are coming into play. Right now you’re ticking 360 to our 135 because you have more people playing right now than we do. It’s not a knock against you guys or even an excuse for us, it’s just the way the game is played.

It doesn’t really matter what happens in primetime, there are more off-peak hours in the day. We could literally run the table before midnight every night but be unable to defend anything an hour or two later. Most of us go to bed then go to work the next day. You’ve got good coverage, enjoy it.

This is simply not true. BP does not have better coverage then NSP. We are just better at managing our forces.

This is the thing. You guys have a huge zerg blob smacking our towers in Eternal, but it does not matter. Points tick every 15 minutes. It does not MATTER if you Paper Mendons Gap and Anzalius Pass every 20 minutes if you don’t actually try and hang onto it, because our Eternal Crew will simply flip it back before the points turn over and you get no utility out of it.

Furthermore, you don’t hang onto things like you should. When we take something important (like your Garrison) we usually build a bajillion Arrow Carts and wait for you to try and take it back. Take the fight we had in Bay yesterday, and you know the one I am talking about, where you failed to cap the Lords Room three times with the third time being a patch update.

We saw you coming with 50+ people. If you had heard me in Teamspeak, you would have heard frantic screaming, “Jesus, get to Bay, I need these Arrow Carts up NOW!”. We literally had them built as you were busting down the door. We managed to stop you. You got smart, tried to creep siege on us, and then you had us pushed back up against far wall of the Lords Room. We also had AC’s there. At that point we did a Banzai charge and wiped your entire zerg.

I only had 15 to 20 people. The Arrow Carts were what made the difference. Don’t matter how many people you bring. If you get held in a choke by Arrow Carts and the enemy does a fiery great sword stability charge, you are wiped very fast.

tl;dr, learn to map hop and learn how to divide your forces. You aren’t lacking for people to fill your coverage gap, you just have tunnel vision.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

This is simply not true. BP does not have better coverage then NSP. We are just better at managing our forces.

Sorry, I stopped reading right there and shook my head. It’s like trying to teach long division to a socket wrench…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Naw we are all professional types over here. You know Doctors, Lawyers, and Bankers oh my!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iluth.6875

Iluth.6875

This is the thing. You guys have a huge zerg blob smacking our towers in Eternal, but it does not matter. Points tick every 15 minutes. It does not MATTER if you Paper Mendons Gap and Anzalius Pass every 20 minutes if you don’t actually try and hang onto it, because our Eternal Crew will simply flip it back before the points turn over and you get no utility out of it.

Furthermore, you don’t hang onto things like you should. When we take something important (like your Garrison) we usually build a bajillion Arrow Carts and wait for you to try and take it back. Take the fight we had in Bay yesterday, and you know the one I am talking about, where you failed to cap the Lords Room three times with the third time being a patch update.

We have nowhere near enough people to put 15-20 people into enemy keeps that we take. (or even 5 people) 5 people is what we call “borderlands defense team”

Part of it is an organizational problem. Our guilds don’t recruit enough, and we have far too much pugging going on. We did have a lot of numbers on the map last week, but that’s cause we were winning, and all the casuals and pvers came along for a looksee.

Now we’re third again and nobody is interested. Business as usual.

(edited by Iluth.6875)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Sorry, I stopped reading right there and shook my head. It’s like trying to teach long division to a socket wrench…

Good job! You got way farther than I did. I had to stop at…

On the subject of the Borderlands, I’ve moved on from poking fun, so I’ll make a serious post. And this is really me speaking from being a commander for awhile.

Anytime someone has to let you know they’re a commander, whether in the body of the topic or their sig (or both, lol), just to lend credibility to what they’re about to say…

It reminds me of old military officers trying to explain things to enlisted people by reminding them how much more (they think) officers know about strategy and big pictures.

Guys, I KNOW this stuff. I AM A LEADER OF MEN.

GJ taking our borderlands with your “skill group.” We on SBI call that “lots of reds.” Which means lots of bags. And thats what wvw is about: bags. not points. sometimes fights, but mostly bags.

Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

(edited by Raven.9603)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Oh here is some proof that Borlis Savers have some spies in their guild as this screen shows the man clearly jumped off the cliff in our golem to hinder our small rush. Guess I need to tell my spies to start doing this to eh?

Attachments:

RNG Officer.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Oh here is some proof that Borlis Savers have some spies in their guild as this screen shows the man clearly jumped off the cliff in our golem to hinder our small rush. Guess I need to tell my spies to start doing this to eh?

Does an SBI/NSP player paying for a second account on BP and joining your guild just to throw your golem off a cliff really seem more probable than some random just trying to troll you guys?

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zevlik.8109

Zevlik.8109

I must have been the exception to the rule!

~ Zev
Master Socket Wrench

~ Zev
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol fun fights at bp bl windmill

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

short version with simple math. SBI went from 21k in the lead to 10k behind. 21+10=l2p

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

Weird, all the drama in this thread doesn’t involve any of NSP……

hmm….

MORE BIRDMIST!

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

You retake everything after primetime when SBI doesn’t even have a commander in EB. There is no commander let alone forces to manage… (overnight in NA timezones).

That’s not to say BP isn’t more organized during primetime, but SBI can at least compete on PPT during that period thanks to having enough commanders/players on.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

short version with simple math. SBI went from 21k in the lead to 10k behind. 21+10=l2p

No, Its a population issue…As in we don’t have population to cover every area… This has been known since the beginning of the game that the server with more population and coverage wins the Matchup…

How this still eludes people who think winning in this game is “skill” when it comes to match up blows my mind….

so lets clear that up…The server with the most coverage is pretty much always going to win the matchup…

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iluth.6875

Iluth.6875

Does an SBI/NSP player paying for a second account on BP and joining your guild just to throw your golem off a cliff really seem more probable than some random just trying to troll you guys?

There’s also the third scenario which is the golem driver was one of those “I wanna drive the robot” guys.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I have to agree. The simplest explanation is usually correct. Spies, no matter in what context, would seem to be a rare thing. However, you can’t swing a dead cat on the internet without hitting a dumb kitten.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

Borlis 1st.

Most people (not so much you evil) completely missed my point. Except the baby part. I don’t care if BP wins, I really don’t as long as we gave it our best. The kitteny, arrogant little trash talking however isn’t necessary.

Regardless of whatever reasoning/excuse people want to make for being in in 12, 13, 14 etc we still are there and there are many other servers that would crush any of our servers.

I’m not saying anything positive about SBI for the record, I’m not claiming we are great etc like a ton of other people on this forum because I try to maintain humility. I prefer the win that comes after not talking trash and I have no problem telling someone who won GG.

What I’ve been getting at the entire time is there are quite a few very disrespectful people (i would argue a majority on one of the three servers playing right now) who like to boast a ton.

I simply said I think it’s poor sportsmanship for 1 and for 2 it’s also pretty silly to me because again no matter what excuse you feel like making -there are over 10 other servers that would utterly crush any of our servers in this match.

Also stop with the excuses. Want to start using population as an excuse why your server isn’t in the top 10? Ok, that’s why BP is winning, because they have more people… See how that works? Excuses are stupid (population, location, “hacks”, etc) just leave it out and play the game. When BP win’s I’ll be the first to say they were the better server, not “they had more people, it wasn’t, fair blah blah blah”

Wishful thinking I suppose but I’d prefer to win with class any day of the week than the alternative.

(edited by Exitius.1605)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zevlik.8109

Zevlik.8109

Borlis 1st.

Most people (not so much you evil) completely missed my point. Except the baby part. I don’t care if BP wins, I really don’t as long as we gave it our best. The kitteny, arrogant little trash talking however isn’t necessary.

Regardless of whatever reasoning/excuse people want to make for being in in 12, 13, 14 etc we still are there and there are many other servers that would crush any of our servers.

I’m not saying anything positive about SBI for the record, I’m not claiming we are great etc like a ton of other people on this forum because I try to maintain humility. I prefer the win that comes after not talking trash and I have no problem telling someone who won GG.

What I’ve been getting at the entire time is there are quite a few very disrespectful people (i would argue a majority on one of the three servers playing right now) who like to boast a ton.

I simply said I think it’s poor sportsmanship for 1 and for 2 it’s also pretty silly to me because again no matter what excuse you feel like making -there are over 10 other servers that would utterly crush any of our servers in this match.

Also stop with the excuses. Want to start using population as an excuse why your server isn’t in the top 10? Ok, that’s why BP is winning, because they have more people… See how that works? Excuses are stupid (population, location, “hacks”, etc) just leave it out and play the game. When BP win’s I’ll be the first to say they were the better server, not “they had more people, it wasn’t, fair blah blah blah”

Wishful thinking I suppose but I’d prefer to win with class any day of the week than the alternative.

WAIT…this isn’t the game? I’m doing it wrong again!!! I was fooled by that rotten Maladon AAARRRGGGHH!! Next time Maladon….NEXT TIME!!!

~ Zev
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I hardly ever post here thesedays… but I have to comment that SBI comes from T1. Likely they still hold onto a few individuals from those days… likely they still know those tactics and as a result it’s not likely that BP or NSP will show SBI (at least a select few) any new tricks that they haven’t seen before.

BP, lets face it, we have the luxury of having the numbers to be in T4. SBI is where we were three months ago. Lets play nice

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

This thread is pathetic. You would think this kind of stuff would happen in t2 threads. Hardly do you ever see people bragging about having the better skill because they are first. Reality check. First place=more coverage, not skill. In t2. FA farms DB daily yet places 2nd week after week. Want to know why? Their Asian force tht ques 4 bls every morning takes more than they can hold/defend. Not because they have superior tatics or skill. You want to knw what t2 servers discuss in threads? Not who has the better skill and thts why they are in first, they talk about GvGs. They love to fight eachother with skill grps. Don’t be forum warriors and say we are first because of skill. Put your “gold” where your mouth is and as the t2 guilds do, meet in the open field and see who really has the better skill. Please don’t mistake more coverage for skill.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Not for long, BP pull out and log on every time we tag their keep.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Borlis 1st.

Clearly NSP does not suck at WvW.

We are 3 tiers higher than we are supposed to be.

Where are you?

And that’s great. Just pointing out bragging about being in even 10th place is well, 10th place. In almost every sport you don’t see a big celebration for 10th place. Shoot, you don’t usually see a celebration for 4th place.

I play this game for fun and some of the ego’s in here are just silly. Since you are from NSP I’ll make it clear that I think NSP has a ton of respect and carries themselves well on the forums. Most of what I said wasn’t directed at your server but I wanted to generalize it so people didn’t get immediately defensive and ignore it.

Bottom line, the ego’s are ridiculous and again downright funny considering this is so far from the top. Why don’t we agree to put them away, play the game and show some good sportsmanship.

You didn’t answer my question.

:)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

On the subject of the Borderlands, I’ve moved on from poking fun, so I’ll make a serious post. And this is really me speaking from being a commander for awhile. There are a few hard and fast rules that every server regardless of Tiers needs to be cognizent of as a whole, to include the mindless drones of the zerg. It should be something universally understood and accepted by all.

Losing a Borderland Keep is bad. They are expensive to reupgrade and you have to waste time getting it back rather then attacking enemy targets. You also lose waypoints critical for your borderlands guards to use to reflip camps back and intercept raiding parties.

Letting the enemy get a waypoint in a borderlands keep is a disaster. Now they can see when you attack it, regardless of what map they are on, and bring the fury down on you if you touch it.

Letting the enemy fully upgrade the keep and fill it with supplies is a total FUBAR. It means you stand a VERY good chance of losing for the week. Because now the enemy has a persistent presence in your borderlands, flipping camps and towers, and launching offensives against your all important Garrison.

The moment we took your Hills you should have gone balls deep to get us out of it. The moment we waypointed Hills your server should have devoted all its energies to taking it back, even spending all day if necessary. Simply cutting the supply lines constantly and continuously attacking the keep will eventually wear it down, drain it of supplies and allow you to get inside.

You cannot take a defended Hills without significant effort, and I can promise you it will always be defended. We know how important it is, and your odds of a ninja cap (where we don’t notice something is up until after you are on your way to the Lords Room) is essentially zero.

It is not condusive to karma farming, and its certainly not fun. Mindless zergers and fair weather players hate doing it, and honestly, its why you should not have let us get it to that point in the first place.

Hey.. I thought you were not going to play WvW this week. Kind of disappointing.

PS: For the Eternal Battleground, we all know the importance of BL keeps. Remember SBI is a Pug server and SBI pugs don’t visit this forum.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Super fun fights at SBI garri today! You almost had us, but we managed to have a bazillion siege to stop you in your tracks.

Remember the feeling, it is how we feel everytime we try and take something from you guys. lol

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Not for long, BP pull out and log on every time we tag their keep.

Curses! Burned again by Very Very High Oscar Wilde

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

as long as ur admitting that im your boss and that youre my underling

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Don’t bother. Us BL full-timers have been trying to say that to our EB crew for a long time now to no avail. They just want to play the game their own way, have their own fun. Yesterday it kitten ed me off. Today I am over it. I am not there to dictate how others want to play the game. If they want to have fun in EB only, well it’s up to them. I will continue in BL.

At the same time coverage is also key as others have mentioned. It appears that BP has good coverage.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

Borlis 1st.

Clearly NSP does not suck at WvW.

We are 3 tiers higher than we are supposed to be.

Where are you?

And that’s great. Just pointing out bragging about being in even 10th place is well, 10th place. In almost every sport you don’t see a big celebration for 10th place. Shoot, you don’t usually see a celebration for 4th place.

I play this game for fun and some of the ego’s in here are just silly. Since you are from NSP I’ll make it clear that I think NSP has a ton of respect and carries themselves well on the forums. Most of what I said wasn’t directed at your server but I wanted to generalize it so people didn’t get immediately defensive and ignore it.

Bottom line, the ego’s are ridiculous and again downright funny considering this is so far from the top. Why don’t we agree to put them away, play the game and show some good sportsmanship.

You didn’t answer my question.

:)

Sure, a very mediocre place. Here’s the kicker, I honestly don’t care at all. Good job though, really. 10th+ place is a major accomplishment

You’ll note that not once have I claimed SBI is any good, however it certainly appears you are in need of some validation?

(edited by Exitius.1605)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Bragging about being in 10th place is stupid — IF everyone is competing on equal footing.
But we’re not. WvW population and coverage is not even close to being uniform. So if your server is, say, 16th in population but is ranked 10th, bragging may be justified!

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

What’s funny is exitius is calling us all arrogant when their remarks are arrogant because they think they are superior to us may not be in skill but still arrogant remarks I’m like everyone else I trash talk and brag its fun and adds to the competition… a match is a matchmatch and good matches breed trash talking and rivalry doesnt matter your rank

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I been trash talkin’ since first grade tee-ball, yo. Pitchers so bad, I never once got struck out! Come at me, bro!

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I been trash talkin’ since first grade tee-ball, yo. Pitchers so bad, I never once got struck out! Come at me, bro!

Actually, I found a picture of Flerch.4817.

Attachments:

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Actually, I found a picture of Flerch.4817.

kitten ump was blind!

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

That SM capture was p. surreal. seven of us stormbluffers broke down inner gate with a single normal ram, as at least 10 or so BP defenders literally walked past us or made a half-hearted attempt to take out the ram. NSP had the numbers though, and captured it right after we broke in.

As a bonus, I got a party invite from a BP scout who told me how glad he was that “we kittening failed”(?) and assured me he was not at all frustrated about it.

http://i1.minus.com/ibgEanjMdGIcbp.jpg
http://i4.minus.com/ibpZmBKUvs6vAL.jpg

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

(edited by docbon.3486)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

That SM capture was p. surreal. seven of us stormbluffers broke down inner gate with a single normal ram, as at least 10 or so BP defenders literally walked past us or made a half-hearted attempt to take out the ram. NSP had the numbers though, and captured it right after we broke in.

As a bonus, I got a party invite from a BP scout who told me how glad he was that “we kittening failed”(?) and assured me he was not at all frustrated about it.

http://i1.minus.com/ibgEanjMdGIcbp.jpg
http://i4.minus.com/ibpZmBKUvs6vAL.jpg

Lol if you’re proud of anything that you’ve done in eternal, then that’s just sad. Eternal is a pug area, nobody cares about it. And also BP is outmanned in Eternal like 95% of this matchup because we have our priorities straight.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

I thought it was weird that our small group was allowed to knock down the inner gate of a fully upgraded stonemist nearly unmolested as a larger group of defenders walked by. We were outmanned at this time as well.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

I thought it was weird that our small group was allowed to knock down the inner gate of a fully upgraded stonemist nearly unmolested as a larger group of defenders walked by. We were outmanned at this time as well.

It’s because BP without AC’s are DOA.

The kitten mightier than the sword.