6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I have a quick question to sbi server. Why do you guys always try for sm or defend it with basically all your forces when bp tends to always own your borderlands? Having sm gains you 35 points but if you don’t own your own borderland then you lose like 100+ points. I don’t see your guys’ logic.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Beats me. I just know im gonna gather ppl to play EB all week next week.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Why not gather people and defend homelands all week?

-Every smart SBI

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Why not gather people and defend homelands all week?

-Said no SBI ever

Corrected

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

By all that is holy SBI, you impressed me tonight. You managed to bring the horde to our Borderlands, and lay siege to our bay for 5 kittening hours. Admittedly, you did not take Bay from us, but we were hanging on by our fingernails at some points. At least twice I ordered Banzai charges where it was literally “if we wipe, its all over”. It took us half an hour to fix all the damage you did after everything ended. Thanks for the battle. Twas epic.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

By all that is holy SBI, you impressed me tonight. You managed to bring the horde to our Borderlands, and lay siege to our bay for 5 kittening hours. Admittedly, you did not take Bay from us, but we were hanging on by our fingernails at some points. At least twice I ordered Banzai charges where it was literally “if we wipe, its all over”. It took us half an hour to fix all the damage you did after everything ended. Thanks for the battle. Twas epic.

We didn’t? Map says you owned your Bay for just under two hours? Did NSP take it? I left at one point so did not see the result.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

We didn’t? Map says you owned your Bay for just under two hours? Did NSP take it? I left at one point so did not see the result.

The timer is bugged on Mos millenium. When you switch claims from one guild to another, it resets. The last time anyone took any of our keeps was in the weekend where you guys took it.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Actually had to go out and buy a speargun for that lake battle in SBI BL.

Felt like star wars, with more bubbles.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I just got danced and jumped on in a fight south of SBI Bay. Not complaining, I actually want to genuinely thank the people that did. I love it when people take time out of their day to do these things. Although, you should teabag me next time

Sadly, the two that did this were in groups, so I couldn’t thank them in game. Hopefully they’ll see this though. Keep up the bad mannering! (not a troll post, bad mannering is the best)

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Purr Kitten.8731

The timer is bugged on Mos millenium. When you switch claims from one guild to another, it resets. The last time anyone took any of our keeps was in the weekend where you guys took it.

Ah ok I was wondering if that was what it was. Did not know about the claiming switch.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Anyone else getting disconnected constantly?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Only in Eternal. Its why we’ve not bothered with it. The Borderlands are fine, which is awesome. It means more people are actually IN the Borderlands, and making it interesting. Also, sorry NSP. We “were” planning to flip Eternal, but the disconnect problem meant we had to Pink Zerg your borderlands.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyn.7026

Vyn.7026

Congrats to SBI and BP, I think we set the record for the longest naval battle in Guild Wars history!

[Lost] Chakres
BP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I have a quick question to sbi server. Why do you guys always try for sm or defend it with basically all your forces when bp tends to always own your borderlands? Having sm gains you 35 points but if you don’t own your own borderland then you lose like 100+ points. I don’t see your guys’ logic.

The pugs that run around EB all day aren’t interested in the points. It’s like two different servers honestly – a sporadic crew on the borderlands who have a few experienced WvW players, and a massive karma train on EB with a fairly consistent group of commanders herding them but little PvP experience in the rest of the zerg.

I’m willing to bet there are a lot more Twilight wielders running around in EB too.

I’m not sure what it’s like on other servers (never played anywhere else since beta) but we do have a fair number of people who say they want to stick to EB or borderlands and won’t switch over for anything.

(edited by Ben K.6238)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

The pugs that run around EB all day aren’t interested in the points. It’s like two different servers honestly – a sporadic crew on the borderlands who have a few experienced WvW players, and a massive karma train on EB with a fairly consistent group of commanders herding them but little PvP experience in the rest of the zerg.

I’m willing to bet there are a lot more Twilight wielders running around in EB too.

I’m not sure what it’s like on other servers (never played anywhere else since beta) but we do have a fair number of people who say they want to stick to EB or borderlands and won’t switch over for anything.

I never really understood this mentality tbh. True, I started out in Eternal like every other noob since there is always action in Eternal. But I eventually realized that while Eternal is well, Eternal, the huge and rewarding fights always take place in the Borderlands. Like that 5 hours battle for BP Bay last night. You never get something like that from a Stonemist fight.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I never really understood this mentality tbh. True, I started out in Eternal like every other noob since there is always action in Eternal. But I eventually realized that while Eternal is well, Eternal, the huge and rewarding fights always take place in the Borderlands. Like that 5 hours battle for BP Bay last night. You never get something like that from a Stonemist fight.

It is how some people like to play the game that is all. Frag vs Strategy and winning.

Sorry to say but this week win for you was not skill. It was coverage. I honestly think BP has better coverage then we do.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Honestly? The WvW xp.

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

This thread is full of gold if you can weed through the chest-thumping, so have our past threads with BP been like that. Every SBI should read it – but make sure you don’t get caught up in the drama. BP often is spot on. I may suggest that in our forums.

In fact just about everyone’s analysis has a piece of the puzzle.

BP has vastly superior organization and strategy.

SBI has better tactics and PvP fighting. I’m not saying there aren’t great tactics and fighters on BP but I think overall, SBI is better.

And organization and strategy beat tactics and fighting skills every time.

Fellow SBI, the BP posters are telling us how they are beating us. But we’re not listening. They are right – we need strategy. Right now we have none.

I’m not going to say anything about numbers or coverage because I honestly don’t know. And neither does anyone else.

What I will say is that to us SBIers, it seems like BP has more numbers than they actually do – because of the way they utilized the people they do have. They are the best map hoppers we have faced since TSYM – anyone remember them from back in the beginning? We would be amazed because it seemed like everywhere we went and tried to attack, 50 TSYM would show up – seemingly out of nowhere.

This has been a great matchup for the last few weeks. Don’t take any of this personally though – we can learn a great deal if we are just willing. And don’t give up SBI! Awesome fights, defenses, attacks, victories, defeats, cheering and gnashing of teeth. Congrats to all.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

SBI has better tactics and PvP fighting. I’m not saying there aren’t great tactics and fighters on BP but I think overall, SBI is better.

Fellow SBI, the BP posters are telling us how they are beating us. But we’re not listening. They are right – we need strategy. Right now we have none.

They are the best map hoppers we have faced since TSYM.

Totally agree. BP trumps SBI in these areas.

1. Communication
2. Overall match & map strategy
3. Siege usage & counter siege knowledge
4. Map hopping
5. Posting dedicated sentries at towers/keeps
6. Rotating claims
7. Supply Discipline

A small group of us knew BP’s weaknesses and tried to play for it, but it wasn’t enough of us doing it. That and a seeming coverage issue during NA midday/Euro TZ.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Im in greece if anyone was wondering why there is a lack of picture in this thread.
The internet connection is like going back in time to 1998

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh and EB disconnections are probably caused by my inability to caress it this past week or so.

Someone feed it a bit of ice-cream for me.
It likes that.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Im in greece if anyone was wondering why there is a lack of picture in this thread.
The internet connection is like going back in time to 1998

WE MISS YOU BIRD!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

They are the best map hoppers we have faced since TSYM.

Totally agree. BP trumps SBI in these areas.

1. Communication
2. Overall match & map strategy
3. Siege usage & counter siege knowledge
4. Map hopping
5. Posting dedicated sentries at towers/keeps
6. Rotating claims
7. Supply Discipline

A small group of us knew BP’s weaknesses and tried to play for it, but it wasn’t enough of us doing it. That and a seeming coverage issue during NA midday/Euro TZ.

-You can have your room filled with your best ‘Pattons’ and “Montgomerys” discussing campaigns on an open scale.
-You can have the god mercury surveying the map to provide vital information on troop movement.
-You can have the best efficiency experts working to manage supply down to the clock.

BUT

- If you don’t have coverage its all for not. Let’s not trick, lie, deny, substitute or blame. We don’t have coverage and everything across the map proves it.

This game is about coverage. period. the end. Finito oh and about dragonbawl candy which is more important to have than addressing the siege and population equation for WvW

-[TB] Ralin/Rook

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

BP Super SBI Strategy #1

BP 1: Huge SBI zerg attacking our hills, we might lose it if this siege continues.
BP CMDR: I need about 5 people to go to Stonemist and tap the gate.
SBI Pugger: Pull out, pull out SM is under attack!!
BP CMDR: Perfect, they will be busy for hours in EB…Let’s paper their BL!!

Anyway if we don’t meet again this next week, it was great fighting SBI and NSP. I am sure there were some memorable fights to be had by all.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoyalCrysis.1065

RoyalCrysis.1065

I just want to thank the BP assulters on SBI bl for proving once and for all, SBI #1 NAVEL FIGHTERS. TWO TIMES

Zoren – BG – GoF

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zevlik.8109

Zevlik.8109

Anyone else getting disconnected constantly?

They’ve finally had enough of your crap Maladon! I’ve been informed they are finished with infractions and moving on to more drastic measures…

~ Zev
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: PinoTheMike.9803

PinoTheMike.9803

These threads are funny. Our servers see the battle very differently.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Illusius.5807

Illusius.5807

It’s been a fun week sitting in hills, I hope to do it again soon

Commander Bakracha – Borlis Pass
That blue haired asuran mesmer

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cavalcanti.8549

Cavalcanti.8549

Congrats to SBI and BP, I think we set the record for the longest naval battle in Guild Wars history!

It was pretty epic. I had a lot of fun, which is unusual since I normally hate water battles; it actually made me go out and buy a new trident.

Attachments:

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Heres a vid of me in outnumbered situations, would appreciate all the feedback if possible. Tyvm guys for the fun fights keep it coming hope to see you all in next matchup!

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Purr Kitten.8731

BP Super SBI Strategy #1

BP 1: Huge SBI zerg attacking our hills, we might lose it if this siege continues.

Anyway if we don’t meet again this next week, it was great fighting SBI and NSP. I am sure there were some memorable fights to be had by all.

That sounds pretty accurate to me. Sad. Maybe not Hills but other places:

Our garri is under attack EB we need help. Everyone comes to help.
SM is under attack!
user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel….

Me and other BL-ers and BL commanders: WTF!!!!!!!!!!
I hope all EB SBI-ers see your post.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fey.9036

Fey.9036

If you hold it long enough a champion icecream vendor spawns in top floor. At least so we’ve been told, still trying to get him to spawn.

Fey – Dark Covenant [DC] on SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

If you hold it long enough a champion icecream vendor spawns in top floor. At least so we’ve been told, still trying to get him to spawn.

And the last structural upgrade is a swimming pool on the roof

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Well, admittedly its not on the roof, but we do have a en suit pool and spa built underneath the Lords Room of Shadaran Hills. You guys REALLY should try and check it out.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Thanks to my 4 man ninja golem crew getting things done and getting bay and hills back from SBI in our borderland. this afternoon, was fun!

Also had a good fair fight with a BP (BS guild) ele near your spawn. I just wasn’t going to chase you back into your legendaries, but we must do it again sometime. I just honestly hope we don’t see anymore of BP or SBI for a while. Ready to face some more even numbers!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Well, admittedly its not on the roof, but we do have a en suit pool and spa built underneath the Lords Room of Shadaran Hills. You guys REALLY should try and check it out.

Whatever you do, don’t tell them about the Hot Chicks Room.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/apcd4d/upright-citizens-brigade-hot-chicks-room

(edited by Dio.2394)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zevlik.8109

Zevlik.8109

And the last structural upgrade is a swimming pool on the roof

You can upgrade SM? I just go there because I like the name better than the others.

~ Zev
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

BP Super SBI Strategy #1

That sounds pretty accurate to me. Sad. Maybe not Hills but other places:

Our garri is under attack EB we need help. Everyone comes to help.
SM is under attack!
user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel user left your channel….

I know SBI prime time is not like this anymore to my knowlage. Must be a non-prime time thing.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

Lol if you’re proud of anything that you’ve done in eternal, then that’s just sad. Eternal is a pug area, nobody cares about it. And also BP is outmanned in Eternal like 95% of this matchup because we have our priorities straight.

Lol if you’re proud of anything that you’ve done in WvW, then that’s just sad. BLs are a pug area, nobody cares about it. And also SBI and NSP are outmanned in BLs like 95% of this matchup because we have our priorities straight.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

They don’t read these forums. Some don’t even read team chat. The only way to get some consistency across other maps is to do it without them.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Lol if you’re proud of anything that you’ve done in eternal, then that’s just sad. Eternal is a pug area, nobody cares about it. And also BP is outmanned in Eternal like 95% of this matchup because we have our priorities straight.

Lol if you’re proud of anything that you’ve done in WvW, then that’s just sad. BLs are a pug area, nobody cares about it. And also SBI and NSP are outmanned in BLs like 95% of this matchup because we have our priorities straight.

awah???? nsp is outmanned in eb and bls because nsp has a low wvw population in comparison to the other servers we always protect our own bl

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

NSP, I dont think we will see you this reset. Just wanted to say its been a pleasure, you guys almost never tucked tail and ran. I hope you find a better balanced matchup and punch them in the face. Good luck.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

good to know i kitten ed off a bp commander to the point where he says im abuseing my class in eb jp lmfao good times

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

good to know i kitten ed off a bp commander to the point where he says im abuseing my class in eb jp lmfao good times

Crit you are an abuser of many! ;-)

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Good luck everyone.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

I’ve missed the fights the last couple of nights, but thanks to BP and NSP for a couple of really good weeks! Good luck in your new matches!

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!