in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Q:

Good luck guys.
inb4 night capping forum war.

Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na

[DDLG] Is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s

[Bags] Is looking for 5v5 or less GVG’s. (2v2 undefeated)

Mail me in game to set it up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Oh haaaaaay ET

The last time i remember fighting you lot was in tier 2 when youd stomp us

….and hello dr

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

wow. a totally completely new matchup! i’m excited and scared at the same time!

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

Mos.millennium not working for anyone else? Curse my inability to get on and check the maps at my leisure!

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Mos.millennium not working for anyone else? Curse my inability to get on and check the maps at my leisure!

3 EU servers are in the NA section is all i can see O.o

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Anet gave us some fresh new faces to look at!!!!!

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Hi ET, Here is to a good week of fights I hope.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

3 EU servers are in the NA section is all i can see O.o

i’m getting the same error

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Hullo again DR. Hullo ET.

Let’s have some fun and try not to have DR and IoJ at each other’s throats again this week. Lots of love xoxoxoxox fellblade

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Hello ET. You’ve stumbled upon a marriage gone wrong. Enjoy your stay

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Horribly wrong at times hopefully we can keep the chest thumping to a minimum this week and just have some fun.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Oh hi ET! As Kinky said the last time we met was in tier 2 and I hate your zerg then.

Oh hi DR, we meet again.

Goodluck to the three server. See you in the battlefields.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

New people!

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

GIF PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello there! Always great to see IoJ here. A warm welcoming to see ET! I would just like to start off that I will be hosting a Fight Club on Thursday afternoon. Duels, team duels, rules, locations, and other information will be given!

If you have any questions or concerns, please mail me in-game or shoot me a private message on the forums if you have anything to worry about!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Looks like ET wants to have fun.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

^^ I LOLed.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

^^ I LOLed.

Every marriage has its ups and downs!

Hopefully we go up hill from here on out

<3 you DR, easily my most favourite opponent

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

well.. since mos is down... here’s a late night sexy score update for anyone unable to log in and itching for their fix

<3

Attachments:

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thalfon.1269

Thalfon.1269

I wish Mos was up so that we could see the exact ratings at the moment. But from what I can recall, I feel like this is a chance for us (ET) to actually boost our rating a bit if we don’t do terribly, since I believe both IoJ and DR have significantly higher ratings than us.

There was some really fun combat against both sides around an hour after the reset or so. QL had two walls down at one point (due to an IoJ treb) without it being taken. I think IoJ and DR were both too busy with each other to actually walk in and take it lol.

Aside from that some nice large-scale fights that actually were close rather than one-sided pouncings.

Eredon Terrace – Elementalist

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

well.. since mos is down… here’s a late night sexy score update for anyone unable to log in and itching for their fix

<3

Things looking nice for DR right now. Just please don’t take bragging right screen shots when you night cap everything this week. We can make this marriage thing work, I know we can, I don’t want to lose rights to half my badge harvests :-P

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

TY, Katz. I was friending for war scores.

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Things looking nice for DR right now. Just please don’t take bragging right screen shots when you night cap everything this week. We can make this marriage thing work, I know we can, I don’t want to lose rights to half my badge harvests :-P

We can only brag in the morning?

But I play at night. Too bad for me. I’ll just read the bragging in the morning.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Was a really fun matchup. DDLG had great times in IoJ BL. Tough groups from both IoJ and ET. I like how the first thing IoJ did when met zerg v zerg was flash build an arrow cart. Gave us a nice big clump to rain hell on.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Was a really fun matchup. DDLG had great times in IoJ BL. Tough groups from both IoJ and ET. I like how the first thing IoJ did when met zerg v zerg was flash build an arrow cart. Gave us a nice big clump to rain hell on.

kitten , I never remembered you DDLG guys as this tactically organised – although the last times we crossed swords had been in small-man situations. I was in that group that wiped you guys at our top right tower (Crag? Haven’t played in green BL in a bit so I can’t remember), but hell, we had about twice your numbers there. Really good grouping and organising on your behalf. Whoever was leading that group has definitely got some great discipline going, and everyone that followed them worked REALLY well together.

I will be excited, however, to see how well we all play in small-scale combat, and I hope to see everyone at fight club on Thursday!

Fellblade is best blade.

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

That was me leading for most of the night, Darkestshadows started off but D/C’d during a garrison push. Thanks for the compliments. we’ve been really working on our tactics and organization lately and people are starting to get into the rhythm. Darkest has been helping all our members in Spvp with builds and how to use them to make everyone a better player. Every day we learn something, can’t wait to see some more organized groups though, that’s where we really need practice. Lead by example is our tactic. ;D

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kattami.2084

Kattami.2084

Definitely gotta agree with nyckolag, you were crazy out there! I remember seeing DDLG run through foghaven, and I’ve never seen a zerg that huge balled up so tightly. Gonna have to keep an eye out for you guys this week.

Seeki of [CORE]
Isle of Janthir

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I was surprised when I logged in today and saw that the servers we were facing were DR and ET. This should be a fun matchup ET I’ve played on your server before and you are a fun group of guys and I’ll be rooting for you, I know numbers aren’t really your strong point but you sure know how to put up a fight

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

IoJ! IoJ! IoJ! here ya go score update =p

Attachments:

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Well that didnt take long, I guess some people cant restrain themselves.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

IOJ has always been strongest during oceanic times (Which is around 3:30AM-6AM EST, 12:30AM-3AM PST). Learned this from all the times DH has fought em.
Its to be expected, lol… just wait for the sun to rise, rebuild, and plan to defend against it better the following night~

And no. It’s not a “Weekend Warrior” kinda thing, it’s every night.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Awesome defense of Bay tonight, DR. I had a lot of fun, and a lot of loot bags, even though we were on the receiving end of the threshing. Sadly a lot of our pugs weren’t cooperating with our commander’s efforts at a push, and I’m sure you noticed that twin portal bombing to the wall… with a very weak after-push into your lord’s.

But really, that was an excellent effort – and at that one stage where we had a fair number of our guys in your lord’s, you made an excellent comeback.

It seems you’ve gotten a lot better since we last met two weeks ago; I’m not sure if it’s a server-wide effort, or just in a few guilds, but it’s really noticeable. My respect has been earned!

Fellblade is best blade.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I was actually replying to a post that seems to have been deleted or removed..

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

IOJ has always been strongest during oceanic times (Which is around 3:30AM-6AM EST, 12:30AM-3AM PST). Learned this from all the times DH has fought em.
Its to be expected, lol… just wait for the sun to rise, rebuild, and plan to defend against it better the following night~

And no. It’s not a “Weekend Warrior” kinda thing, it’s every night.

Dont you worry, DR and IoJ have fought each other a lot longer than they did DH!

Oceanics on DR (if any are left) deserve a medal for coming out to fight everynight against our hordes, props to them for sure!

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

There are still some there… Im looking forward to joining them for the next three months.

Edit: I would like to publicly thank our commanders one and all.. they take a lot of crap and have to heard kittens with squirt guns, but some of us do appreciate your efforts no matter how they turn out.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Amazing job DDLG did at IOJ BL during reset time, lots and lots of numbers around and very organized, I wish you guys would stay like that during the week, it’d make the match much more challenging and fun for us all.

I also had some fun going around DR BL around 10am-12 ish Pm EST . Had me thinking where to hit in the most unexpected place. After hitting bay and getting wiped at inner and having zerg with supplies, garrison looked very promising, and it worked Too bad we didn’t get to keep it going to hills hehe.

Good luck to both servers, keep it clean and lets have one heck of a week.

cheers,
Espiritu De Noche

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

HELLO! ET I was unable to play against you previously as I just started GW2 in Late May. However i’ve heard amazing things about your small group play, DR welcome back I always have pleasurable fights against DDLG and you’re many other extremely well organized guilds. I must say DR does have some of the best Mid sized group play i’ve seen out of ALL the servers we’ve been against (Mid sized being 10-20).

Isle Of Janthir

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

HELLO! ET I was unable to play against you previously as I just started GW2 in Late May. However i’ve heard amazing things about your small group play.

Why thank you!

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

HELLO! ET I was unable to play against you previously as I just started GW2 in Late May. However i’ve heard amazing things about your small group play.

Why thank you!

my goodness. looks like i missed some fun

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Well, I haven’t seen the only decent guild from IoJ yet, HARD is garbage as usual, GEN is nowhere to be found, TRBO dying and sitting in invulnerable spots, MrFluffy obligatory post of “rooting” for whoever is not DR has already been posted, and ET is so busy in their own BL that I have only seen one player from there so far.

It’s just another week in paradise…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Well, I haven’t seen the only decent guild from IoJ yet, HARD is garbage as usual, GEN is nowhere to be found, TRBO dying and sitting in invulnerable spots, MrFluffy obligatory post of “rooting” for whoever is not DR has already been posted, and ET is so busy in their own BL that I have only seen one player from there so far.

Lol Gab… Welcome back scrub!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

enjoy getting spawn camped at night for the rest of the week

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Come DRBL west citadel exit. You can try spawn camping me.

Let’s go buddy.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

is this you guy’s idea of drama? tame. i’m bored at work. someone entertain me!

Attachments:

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

YAWNS
You need a new stick.. this is getting old..

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Come DRBL west citadel exit. You can try spawn camping me.

Let’s go buddy.

Heuheu. Good to see your forum posts aren’t as tame as last the time we were together, and a lot more pinpointed.

Having said that, I wouldn’t mind fighting you Gab. Time to see what all the fuss is about, I suppose.

Fellblade is best blade.

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Man, that bay cap in IOJ BL really caugh us off guard. Good job ET, got a lot of us kitenned off there haha. Lets hope we don’t retaliate TOO much… Can’t promise anything from the oceanics though XD

Sigh, ppl posting like Gab is what started all the hate and drama around IoJ and DR. We’re really trying to keep it friendly here. Lol, at page 1 and some already saying we’ ll " night cap" rofl. Seriously like we said multiple times in the last time we matched up WVW is 24/7, there’s always a prime time in another side of the world. Guess that’s too difficult to understand….

Anyways, was fun today running around EB with the Nachozerg hitting multiple spots and trying not to focus on a specific server Loved the Zerg vs zerg in our eb corner too, keep up the fun fights.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

just wanted to say I had fun 1v5ing the guys from OBS, I lost every time our paths crossed but there sure are some great sports in that group I tell ya

here’s a pic of me getting outplayed

Attachments:

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Sigh, ppl posting like Gab is what started all the hate and drama around IoJ and DR.

No, posts like this…

… are what started it.

But you are of course completely unbiased.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe