6/28 HoD/AR/DH

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Out manned, out gunned and we still loved the fighting! It was no repair, so no consequence, so Leeroy up and dive in.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

That AR keep fight in Eternal, epic all the way around. Awesome fun to all three servers thank you(I really needed a mindless 3 way fight). Oh and yes, we just DPSed the door down, not my fault though, they seemed to want to do it that way.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I was there in AR when you guys were there very fun fights you guys are clearly very organized hope to see you around again before this match is over when we can pull similar numbers not saying we were outmanned but I only saw your tags in that whole group. Also saw some AR using veils kinda made me laugh a little.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

To the 3-man team on the Sentry point east of the HoD this evening, good fight. I have never taken on a Guard, Thief and uh, whatever that 3rd guy was at the same time.

Whenever you want a rematch, whisper me in game, we can take it behind the windmill.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hansen.4091

Hansen.4091

DH zerg fail at HoD Garrison attempt over and over… thanks for the bags.

Ostune
HoD

Attachments:

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

AR come to your hills please

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

LOL ty for the loot bags at AP once again ! LOOOOL

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Thank you DH and AR for the fights inside Lake in DH Borderland. Good fun.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by SandySothe.7950)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

AR come to your hills please

what, do you want a cookie for trolling it all day?
sorry, i guess your reward is that you trolled it all day

someone sounds mad that we put a wp on it.

Tarnished Coast

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

DH zerg fail at HoD Garrison attempt over and over… thanks for the bags.

Ostune
HoD

Think we ended up with that, right?

[Abys]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Whoever lead the [VLK] portal bomb against us at the southeast camp in HoD bl, you interrupted what was supposed to be our portal bomb. Idk how the hell we recovered from your portal bomb. It was just a HUGE plus that we got some of your golems.

Had a lot of good fights all around tonight. Its a real bummer AR and HoD can’t match numbers, it would be significantly more fun if you guys could.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

Whoever lead the [VLK] portal bomb against us at the southeast camp in HoD bl, you interrupted what was supposed to be our portal bomb. Idk how the hell we recovered from your portal bomb. It was just a HUGE plus that we got some of your golems.

Had a lot of good fights all around tonight. Its a real bummer AR and HoD can’t match numbers, it would be significantly more fun if you guys could.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you had the numbers transfer out over the past few weeks that we did, that Darkhaven would drop from a “High” server population to a “Low…” population.

just sayin… gg we do pretty good for where we are, play on and don’t forget the:

Attachments:

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

noooo tooldealer
i ish will save you

Dang beautiful sacrifice, that’s TWIN for yah!
By the way, our guild has been enjoying this match-up, always nice to see more guildies getting involved in WvW to fight off HoD and DH hordes

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

We were trying to do something useful with those golems for like an hour straight and we kept having to waypoint back to hills because of DH zergs. At least they were useful for giving someone WXP. :P

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

(edited by FrozenHydra.7608)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Duels and stuff around like 6PM Pacific on green map by windmill? Anybody?

Talked to Titan from [PAXA], he said some of them would most likely be there, and I can say the same for [vT]. Some [TFH] will try to make it as well.

(edited by Thorp.7982)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

incoming sinester rage~

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Whelp, im glad we faced Darkhaven for two reasons:

1. Im having a great time womping old friends. My list is now complete, except for you Togochubb. You’re next.

2. Gave me a pretty good idea of where we stand population wise, and where HoD belongs in the tiers. I have a feeling our ideal match-up is with GoM and DR or IoJ. We’ll see.

Attachments:

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Duels and stuff around like 6PM Pacific on green map by windmill? Anybody?

Talked to Titan from [PAXA], he said some of them would most likely be there, and I can say the same for [vT]. Some [TFH] will try to make it as well.

I second this, I think we should just do fight night tonight at this time. A lot of people will be gone tomorrow

Looks like I’m going to miss another one >.<. I always work on fight club nights

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

No idea what people in this thread are getting on about. Been having a great time considering current events on AR. Hats off to both opposing servers, if anything I had fun in WvW for the first time in a long time.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

You do know there is a 30 second window before the white swords pop up on the keep right? With 3-4 rams on a paper gate, or golems, it tends to melt pretty dang fast. You say “no siege,” but were you there? There could have been 10 friggin golems on the gate, that waypointed back before you showed up. Add mesmers with Time Warp and portals, things tend to get done really fast. Seriously, use some common sense.

quite familiar w/ the mechanics of the game, thanks. we were standing directly beside it in between bravost and front steps and yes, i checked gates after the flip to see where they took it and amazingly enough they where nowhere to be found.

& we played ioj 3 weeks ago. them and sbi were one of the most enjoyable match-ups i can remember.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

1. Im having a great time womping old friends. My list is now complete, except for you Togochubb. You’re next.

2. Gave me a pretty good idea of where we stand population wise, and where HoD belongs in the tiers. I have a feeling our ideal match-up is with GoM and DR or IoJ. We’ll see.

1. I’m coming to get that birthday beer you owe me! There is no expiration.

2. Blades, you belong under my boot!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Yeah I agree try and learn new things like I already said we were questioned about using veil and mass invs in fights and last night I watched a AR group of about 20 try and use this tactic props for you guy trying something new and trying to grow.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

1. I’m coming to get that birthday beer you owe me! There is no expiration.

2. Blades, you belong under my boot!

Don’t you worry Togo, there is a boot involved. And it will be promptly placed inside your rectum. Very soon, i’m coming to collect my screenshot.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

So! I have returned to the forums, I am glad to see that there are in fact roamers on HoD and DH and that they do not (in general) suck! Hurray! GT and PAXA come to mind as the groups that are coordinated and are “good fights”; everyone else we’ve flattened outright, so I’m hoping to see some new faces at the fight night in an hour and some minutes.

However, [Abys], I am disappoint. I was led to believe you had roamers, and looking forward to it, but having watched you zerg it up with 20+ people at the waypoint (at what, 3 am last night, before the patch?) and refuse to bring out 4 to fight 4, while you were standing in a line actin’ like turds, I am going to call shenanigans on this statement.

PS. Don’t hide behind the statement “asking my commander what we’re doing” if we’re being nice and asking you if you want to 4v4 while you’re standing there doing nothing. Just roll out 4 people and fight 4 on 4, unless of course, you suck, in which case I guess go on with your bad self.

Too much skill and tactics on my screen here. Skill is just overflowing! Gunna have to get myself a straw so I can have some of that skillshake!

Attachments:

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

So! I have returned to the forums, I am glad to see that there are in fact roamers on HoD and DH and that they do not (in general) suck! Hurray! GT and PAXA come to mind as the groups that are coordinated and are “good fights”; everyone else we’ve flattened outright, so I’m hoping to see some new faces at the fight night in an hour and some minutes.

However, [Abys], I am disappoint. I was led to believe you had roamers, and looking forward to it, but having watched you zerg it up with 20+ people at the waypoint (at what, 3 am last night, before the patch?) and refuse to bring out 4 to fight 4, while you were standing in a line actin’ like turds, I am going to call shenanigans on this statement.

PS. Don’t hide behind the statement “asking my commander what we’re doing” if we’re being nice and asking you if you want to 4v4 while you’re standing there doing nothing. Just roll out 4 people and fight 4 on 4, unless of course, you suck, in which case I guess go on with your bad self.

Too much skill and tactics on my screen here. Skill is just overflowing! Gunna have to get myself a straw so I can have some of that skillshake!

10 of you and 20 of them right in front of your spawn. Why didn’t you just go and kill them all? What, can’t handle 1:2 odds? If you’ve “flattened everyone outright”, you should have had no problem taking out those guys. Unless of course your words are more potent than your ability in-game.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Right, because the zerg is our roaming group. That’s logical.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Don’t get mad, just don’t pretend to have/be roamers when all you’ve done this week is zerg.

See you at the fight club.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

Abys has both a Roaming group and a Zerg ball, unfortunately our Zerg ball come out to play more then our roaming team, not to mention it’s hard for a small group of Abys to roam considering any pugs we walk by generally tend to be attracted by the Abys tag and begin to follow us, so we tend to end up with unintentional zerg balls.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Fight Club about to start on the green map by the windmill for those interested.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

To the group of [GGrc] Goddessgrace sitting in Obsidium Sanctum after the dark room ganking people as they run into that circular toom, congratulations. You officially win Guild Wars 2.

Attachments:

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: RageExpert.2453

RageExpert.2453

Any roamers from HoD/DH at all? no one will fight me unless they have 5+ people with them lmao

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Fight club still going on by windmill on Darkhaven.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

The only people who were willing to fight were you VT guys. :|

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Great fights

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Good fights tonight with [TFH], [vT], [NERF], and [TRI]. Sorry we had to kill all you [SE] out there, that’s what happens when your genius of a warrior decides he’s going to jump in our fights.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Glad you got Foghaven back DH? By the looks of it our little group made a lot of people irritated, just based on how many came the…what was it…4th time when you finally had enough to get rid of us?

Fun while it lasted ~ My favorite part was when you had the treb trying to hit the camp. Classic.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by WhiteRose.6934)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Good fights tonight with [TFH], [vT], [NERF], and [TRI]. Sorry we had to kill all you [SE] out there, that’s what happens when your genius of a warrior decides he’s going to jump in our fights.

You guys wouldn’t want to 1v1 him, so he decided to jump in.

Tarnished Coast

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JosephMG.4320

JosephMG.4320

I spend a majority of my time roaming in our borderlands (ARBL). I’ve encountered a lot of zergs, but I’ve also been in some amazing 1v1 fights. I can’t count the number of times this match up where I wished I could say “good fight” to the other side.

I’m also really impressed by the organization [Abys] has shown when it comes to guarding supply lines and towers/keeps. It makes solo roaming significantly harder, but the game much more enjoyable.

[BROS] – Brosephs Only – Anvil Rock

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

You guys wouldn’t want to 1v1 him, so he decided to jump in.

There were 5 of us there fighting against other groups. Sorry that we didn’t grant him a 1v1 when we have a full guild group out there specifically to fight against other groups. 4 of us didn’t want to stand around and watch one of our guys duel someone when there were groups out there wanting to fight. We all wanted to play, not sit around and watch one guy play.

He could have just waited until we were done with what we were doing instead of jumping in our fight. That’s fine if he wants to jump in, we’re just going to smoke him like we did if he does.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

(edited by Skarloc.2569)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

fun fights tonight, got some good 5v5s against [TFH] and [vT] with PD. Thanks for the duels too, VLK and company.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swiftplus.5396

Swiftplus.5396

[FG] doing our thing. Thanks for the bags AR. Shout out to [Jade] and the couple of pugs that backed us up.

WvW Badge Farm Brought to You by FG

[Edge]
FC

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Fight club still going on in the south of Anvil Rock Borderlands.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Great duels tonight guys. Well done.

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

And for the record: I hate HGH Engis. -.-’

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

best part: it was established yet again that mine are bigger.

Attachments:

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

best part: it was established yet again that mine are bigger.

But what about the nice apple shape argument? Hmm?

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Had a lot of fun at the duels tonight. Thanks to everyone who came.

:)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

bahahahah u guys will never take VEL and our keep in EB even whit outman u guys FAIL SO HARD! bahahahhahahahah

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

I would like to take this moment to thank DH for all the free badges and loot! You guys are champs! <3

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Thanks much for the 5v5s from [TFH] and [vT], and to all the good folks who dueled me! I got to try new things and meet new people, all without the stress of siege assaults. (don’t get me wrong, I love wvw tactics, but it’s nice to get some small-scale mayhem just for the sake of fighting every now and then)

There was a big turnout tonight. I would have loved to get a shot at more of you, especially the PAXA guys. Sorry about the zerg. =/

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

Hahaha. Sorry about that <3

Had some fun tonight at the fight club, I’m always working late so I’m glad I got to attend this one.

The sylvari ele from VLK with the wings, you’re good.
Few folks from PD were good as well, will have to look out for you guys while out roaming.

Hopefully catch you guys at the next one.

-The HGH engi

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer