Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

What a joke.

Just how banana am I.

6/28 Ring of Fire / Fissure of Woe / Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

How about, you take Blobbadon and we take RoF back?

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Surmia followed by this? What about the 3 servers between them and us?

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

It’s obvious. They all bribed the system. Next time RoF, you need to turn the charm to 11.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

I for one am changing server I point blank refuse to spend another week in this kitten hole trash can of a tier

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

I wish everyone wasn’t so rude to FoW and Vabbi. I made some good friends and had great duels last time. Be mad at the rng system, anet, guilds ridiculously stacking servers, but not the people who support their home server.

I hope I run into a few old friends from last time

Also, LOLOLOLOLOL. VCY be gettin’ trolled yo. Anet really wants you guys to be in t9

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Heh. I think we’ll be glad to have you lot after a week of Far Shiverpeaks.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

You know what to expect this time, so I hope there will be less complaining and name calling. ;>

It’s been so long since we fought WSR. </3

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevorg.6189

Sevorg.6189

As bad as this is, WSR and BT are gonna have a worse week than us ! And I really want to fight you guys before I go crazy

[dF] Driven By Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deagle.1695

Deagle.1695

Oh well.. good luck to both Vabbi and FoW !

Iluned – Mesmer / Dihya Kaine – Thief
We Be Chilling [WBC] – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Can we please have a post from some dev about when they plan to narrow down the rng in match making? Or at least post when you plan on visiting Vabbi this time, so we can have some duels or something. If you want to do real wvw…. well good luck with that. Either you will be farmed by an angry mob at spawn, or you will find noone to fight at all.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well any Vabbi and FoW 5 people guild want to G vs G every day at 19 Brittish time? Just write me ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

jd, i did miss you! \(-)/

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

Wish everyone good luck.

@RoF We did make alot of progress since our last meeting so i think we are able to put up a better fight this time. Our numbers have increased and some extra good commanders joined with some different tactics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Trash can again. Great.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Would be nice if you guys could stop walking through our Keep gate.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

I’m not sure what’s happening here again, but the last time we faced Rings of Fire there was an extremely high amount of bots/hackers on both Fissure of Woe and Vabbi, It was unfair as Fissure BL was impossible to play on because of the continuous battle happening outside border limits, It will be a bit convenient if it happens now again, it would be then clear that RoF is just another hack-tastic server. Similar to Hacktide, cough Blacktide. So, Vabbi and Fissure are greatly outnumbered this week again, looks like camp capping, and Siege razer/crusher are the way to go.

Enjoy your week in the dumpster again RoF, we welcome all new comers, and even the oldies with open sarcasm. And most of all VcY & the other RoS transferee’s, now you can’t leave it for a few days! Enjoy!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Fight [TaG] again? Hell yeah.
Apart from that: Fix the rating system Anet PLEASE.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

You have got to be kidding me… we had this matchup three weeks ago and inbetween we had to fight Miller’s and Gandara.
Obviously Devon isn’t going to care but this system keeps screwing Rof over, what a joke, we gain 50 rating in the last matchup and end up against the lowest ranked servers AGAIN?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

^In all fairness and with due respect, fight Abbadon’s or Riverside, or even both like we’ve had to, then complain about getting screwed by the system

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

I for one am changing server I point blank refuse to spend another week in this kitten hole trash can of a tier

You guys are more than welcome back to RoS. I find it funny tho how T9 always seems to follow wherever VcY goes.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

You guys are more than welcome back to RoS. I find it funny tho how T9 always seems to follow wherever VcY goes.

4-5 TaGies alrdy did transfer to RoS for the week ._.
I am still broken from the lasttime :<
FoW may the might be with you!

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Come on, RoF is not that trashy of a server /troll

However, I feel in result to the rating system ppl are actually transferring to already stacked servers, only to reduce the chance to end up fighting against FoW or Vabbi. I know it’s frightening to fight us, especially when 2 of us can defeat 10 of you after u killed all NPCs at our camp (I know it was a lucky strike and u didn’t expect us to jump into you, when we’re only 2, but I will hold this the whole matchup against u guys, cuz it was awesome and I felt like a WvW god). In all fairness, 2 of our server eventually joined the fight after 3 of you were downed already :P

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

(edited by TyPin.9860)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

Anet screwed the keep doors, it’s not us… I won’t say how, but it’s extremely easy phase through certain doors, even if you are not trying to intentionally do it.

in Match-ups

agnofinitra.6791

Anet screwed the keep doors, it’s not us… I won’t say how, but it’s extremely easy phase through certain doors, even if you are not trying to intentionally do it.

Sorry for that, i was just attacking that gate when suddenly me and other players got through.

^In all fairness and with due respect, fight Abbadon’s or Riverside, or even both like we’ve had to, then complain about getting screwed by the system

You have never been in T9 I guess? it’s boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

^Nah I have done, used to be an Underworld veteran back in the day – (we were bouncing from T7-T9 back then) but point is yu don’t kno pain until you have faced the German horde! We’re against AM this matchup, you can’t even go neaar a tower without getting mowed down by 10+ superior ACs and the Germans camping them all day, they run away from us and build ballistas and more arrow carts in the field, and I can’t even make any WWII jokes because ANet will infract me like last time… :’(

Anyways enjoy your matchup lads, try to cheer up, you don’t have it too bad, just keep up morale and try hard, you can still have some fun as your enemies will actually fight you! xD Btw very impressed with RoF last matchup, you guys performed amazingly and never let yourselves get beaten up about anything, good work

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

We all remember last time, don’t we?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verach.3789

Verach.3789

Dear RoF

I’m not entirely sure why you guys are complaining, sure it’s not too fun for you guys to not be able to fight a challenging opponent, but think how it is for us. I was fighting all of last night to give us a good starting point for tomorrow, including getting they Waypoint upgrade, along with allies getting the fortified upgrade on Ascalonian Bay, with Askalion Hills not too far behind. Then at 2AM, with about 8 of us in the borderlands [With Outmanned all of a sudden], RoF rushes us with 40 people, 20 each simultaneously taking both keeps with Superior arrow carts, and siege golems.

Kudos for being strategic and everything, but if you just brought 10 and a flame ram you would have won anyway.

I’m going to continue commanding and fighting as usual, but I don’t think I’m going to upgrade anything anytime soon when we simply don’t have the numbers off-peak.

Alara Saitle [AKP] – Commander
Fissure of Woe – Ascalonian Knights of Peace: Commander
Fight with Honour, and Integrity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I’m not entirely sure why you guys are complaining,..

We’re complaining because just 3 weeks ago we beat the ever living snot outta both of you, and in fact we set the new server score record while doing it.

In the mean time we’ve been rolled over by far larger servers who gave us no quarter either, but we held our ground and gained server points each week. We played hard and deserve a whole lot more than being tossed into the trash can tier yet freaking again.

Anet should simply close Vabbi and FoW, or at least remove the 2 servers from the WvW rotation. You can’t beat anybody. You simply don’t have the population to be competitive and getting pulled down to the trash can tier is disrupting the game for your opponents. Last night a large number of RoF players rage quit the game when they saw the match up, which is why you didn’t do so bad, at least for a few hours.

Honestly. Go away. Find another server. Close Vabbi and FoW!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Um ok, only faced them once. RoF was a vacation an no matter the match up we had always planned on coming back on Friday.

I would also like to take this opportunity and thank the RoF community for having us. We had a blast.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

and in fact we set the new server score record while doing it.

Just a little heads up from Elnor (Ilesyt).
http://i40.tinypic.com/2lwvy91.jpg

XyrosFrø

(edited by XanoNymOuS.5407)

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

It’s always a pleasure to read this topic. And to think if we didn’t have random matchups I’d never have found how many lovely people there are in the servers a few places above us. It doesn’t matter how much you beat us by, unless your rating is above a certain point there’s always the chance you’ll get unlucky.
Blacktide and Arborstone should suffer in T9 forever, since you aren’t on those servers, right? Right.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wlado.7892

wlado.7892

We’re complaining because just 3 weeks ago we beat the ever living snot outta both of you, and in fact we set the new server score record while doing it.

In the mean time we’ve been rolled over by far larger servers who gave us no quarter either, but we held our ground and gained server points each week. We played hard and deserve a whole lot more than being tossed into the trash can tier yet freaking again.

Anet should simply close Vabbi and FoW, or at least remove the 2 servers from the WvW rotation. You can’t beat anybody. You simply don’t have the population to be competitive and getting pulled down to the trash can tier is disrupting the game for your opponents. Last night a large number of RoF players rage quit the game when they saw the match up, which is why you didn’t do so bad, at least for a few hours.

If Anet would listen to your demand they would need to delete 3 servers. So atm they have to delete RoF also because you are in T9 and that means that you are sooo weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Hey you Vabbi elementalist today at FoW borderland.
Nice duel, but you were moving towards your spawn,so I quit and moved. Just explanation whey I run after 10 minutes of fight.
FoW you got some really good players and today you managed to wipe us few times. Too bad RoF players instead of fighting were just talking trash on chat. Only few of them actually listens to me, so we left Dawn’s and Garisson.
You really are better than few weeks back.

@wlado yes if you take it from this matchup. But if you take it by rating and delete last 3, RoF will stay ingame.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

RoF may have as many points as RoS had last week, but RoS was 10 classes better than RoF. Some RoF players here keep talking about “trash”…. well 95% of the RoF players I fought the last two days were beyond trash when it comes to skill. So yeah, you own us because you have the far greater numbers but the average skill level is much worse on your server than on ours. Just saying. Your lucky to have guilds like [TaG] or you’d be in T9 constantly.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

Hey you Vabbi elementalist today at FoW borderland.
Nice duel, but you were moving towards your spawn,so I quit and moved. Just explanation whey I run after 10 minutes of fight.
FoW you got some really good players and today you managed to wipe us few times. Too bad RoF players instead of fighting were just talking trash on chat. Only few of them actually listens to me, so we left Dawn’s and Garisson.
You really are better than few weeks back.

@wlado yes if you take it from this matchup. But if you take it by rating and delete last 3, RoF will stay ingame.

We indeed have improved alot and also we are gaining numbers. I guess you guys looked strange today when we flipped SM and our keep in EB!! (thanks to Regan Brock and his boys) In our last match up i dont think we ever had a wp up and we do actually now. For me still fun playing and if we had a little more guys on during the night we could do even better.

P.S. Had fun dualling 1 of RoF close to your spawn in our BL. I think we were busy for around 10 minutes without being able to kill eachother. To bad few of my peeps showed up.

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

RoF may have as many points as RoS had last week, but RoS was 10 classes better than RoF. Some RoF players here keep talking about “trash”…. well 95% of the RoF players I fought the last two days were beyond trash when it comes to skill. So yeah, you own us because you have the far greater numbers but the average skill level is much worse on your server than on ours. Just saying. Your lucky to have guilds like [TaG] or you’d be in T9 constantly.

Lol, you do realise 50% of our wvw population is totally ignoring this match up right? Seeing you come on here after a day and a half of this matchup and calling out Rof for being bad when its only pugs is a bit, well, stupid.
Just saying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuull.3147

Kuull.3147

I’m not entirely sure why you guys are complaining,..

So tell me, if you guys are so good. Why are you in a T9 matchup and even if this system wasn’t implemented you’d be in T7. Being confident and optimistic is way different than being arrogant people. You’ve also proven our point, as to why we lose a lot. It also shows that you indeed have no sportsmanship with your attitude towards others. Same could be said in real life situations.

Sometimes it’s fun to play with small groups and taking over stuff and defending e.g. a keep when you’re outnumbered and still succeed. But of course, it’s also not fun to lose weeks on end. And again, I come to the fact that your arrogance and sheer numbers, make it seem as if you’re superior to us. If the overall population that’re mostly in WvW most of the time in the week, was the same – then we might have a decent match.

Lol, you do realise 50% of our wvw population is totally ignoring this match up right? Seeing you come on here after a day and a half of this matchup and calling out Rof for being bad when its only pugs is a bit, well, stupid.
Just saying.

Same as the above, arrogance is clouding your judgement.

Titan Thanatos – FoW WvW’er

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

Seriously, how am I arrogant? If anything you’re the arrogant ones coming on here saying how better skilled you are in the world of Tyria…
Never have I said anything bad about Fow and Vabbi’s abilities or the server in general as I have allot of respect for the people who stick with their server in the situation you guys are in. I commented on the fact you started acting big saying how skilled you are as opposed to us when this matchup has been going on for about a day and thats about it, I wonder if you even read my post or if you just decided to throw out the arrogant argument in the hope of proving something..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

If Anet would listen to your demand they would need to delete 3 servers. So atm they have to delete RoF also because you are in T9 and that means that you are sooo weak.

You have to look at the rank, not at the tier. We went into T9 because of randomization. Rank-wise, the third server to be deleted would be whiteside ridge

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Seriously, how am I arrogant? If anything you’re the arrogant ones coming on here saying how better skilled you are in the world of Tyria…
Never have I said anything bad about Fow and Vabbi’s abilities or the server in general as I have allot of respect for the people who stick with their server in the situation you guys are in. I commented on the fact you started acting big saying how skilled you are as opposed to us when this matchup has been going on for about a day and thats about it, I wonder if you even read my post or if you just decided to throw out the arrogant argument in the hope of proving something..

No you never said anything bad about FoW and Vabbi but quite a few others from RoF have done so (read the thread, just in case you haven’t). So if most of your regular players aren’t even playing how can you come on the forums and state we are the trashcan nobody wants to fight? It’s not like we are always doing as bad as against you. Ask Blacktide about it.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

@trash can talks:
How dare you sir? I demand satisfaction (virtual glove in face slapping) and challange you to a duel you vs. me. My character of choice is Rumple Stilts Skin and I will meet you at a place of your choice. (just PM me, if you accept, I am online most evenings).

@deleting FoW and Vabbi:
I say delete RoF and spread it’S population over FoW and Vabbi /sarcasm
No I honestly dislike your attitude. You already show with your trash can talk no respect and sense of fair play. You think you’re the only one suffering here?

@Superior Skill:
I do not know, if Vabbi or FoW is superior in personal skill to RoF or not. I just know, that I can kill with my guild leader a group of 10 RoF-players in open field. But maybe it was lucky. And there are several things I don’t understand you doing, when you are so superior to us (as u claim):

• majority of RoF players I encounter using food buffes (not talking about magic find)
  • 40 ppl RoF Zerg chasing one single character in open field, even if that deviates from that Zerg’s actual target.
  • leaving one FoW Necromancer in just taken tower allive, so he can res FoW Mesmer, kill in tower remaining RoF players and take the tower back, just after u took it.
  • Needing to use Ele-exploit (Scepter #2) to kill defending siege without line of sight.

And don’t come with the “these are only pugs”-argument. It sounds to me like a cheap excuse. You seem to not hold any good opinion on your comrades (what you indirectly described as 50% of your server’s WvW population).

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

(edited by TyPin.9860)

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

FoW has a 30-40 man group on their BL :O good job on getting more players in wvw guys, last time we met you, you only had slightly larger numbers then vabbi(i think).

anyway, anyone up for duels anytime soon? just say on here if you are
P.S stop moaning at each other /boring.

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

agnofinitra.6791

There are a lot more guilds playing WvW in RoF than TaG bro.
maybe you don’t know that because your 40 man zerg is the only zerg you have and are always on one BL at a time. who’s the arrogant one here

in Match-ups

Posted by: comrade.3659

comrade.3659

its so nice to see so many FOW. its great that your giving us a much better fight than last time we visited

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

There are a lot more guilds playing WvW in RoF than TaG bro.

Attachments:

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Let me just state this right here and now, each server has the right to take part in WvW, you can’t come on the forum and demand that they close either of these servers down, or remove them from WvW, each server is open to WvW, sPvP & PvE. ArenaNet is not going to listen to one server crying its eye’s out, about being in the last tier, yes the last tier.
How about you actually try and help Vabbi and Fissure of Woe? And not add to the many problems we already face, you come on here and type and type and type, yet you’ve made no effort to help the problem at hand, help us help you? No? Okay then, so we’ve tried our best, and are still improving but the last thing we need is someone coming on here and staying that our servers should be deleted, how would you feel if ArenaNet actually turned around and deleted RoF, and a few other high tier servers, and spread the population into Vabbi, Fissure of Woe & Blacktide/Whiteside Ridge. No? Didn’t think so, so no ArenaNet isn’t gona delete Vabbi to make your life easier, or ours either, keep crying about it though, no one is going to listen.
But if Vabbi, Fissure of Woe, Blacktide & Whiteside Ridge all did get merged together, guess what? You’d still be in the last tier, aka the trash can, only this time, you’d be on the losing team as tier9 would become the new tier8. You really want that for Ring of Fire? No, didn’t think so.
So here is how it is, maybe if your server played harder they wouldn’t have to see Vabbi or Fissure of Woe faces again, but sadly you guys got spanked, enjoy your boring zergy week.

I agree. I think if any server that should be delete should be RoF because of Herr der Friedhoefe.

So, yes. Enjoy your week guys. I know I will!

(edited by YuGiOh.4906)

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

FoW has a 30-40 man group on their BL :O good job on getting more players in wvw guys, last time we met you, you only had slightly larger numbers then vabbi(i think).

anyway, anyone up for duels anytime soon? just say on here if you are
P.S stop moaning at each other /boring.

I mostly build my characters with defence in my mind, but maybe we could fight with me not on guardian so there will be an end.
I saw a norn heavy and thought it was you but I think he was a warrior, and he had hair. ;<

Just how banana am I.