Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Score update inside BG’s garrison. ^u^

Attachments:

6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Ahh so that is where TW went. Why did you guys leave SoR BL so many hours ago?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Got so many bags from BG garrison we needed 3 merchants.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

We grew tired of chasing our bags so we decided to make them come to us. ^u^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

We grew tired of chasing our bags so we decided to make them come to us. ^u^

BG sure does deliver, makes me miss the days of TW flipping JQ’s garrison every night.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

The BG/SoR hate is awesome.

Makes for fantastic drama.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

At least GSCH and Tsym stayed on SoR BL for awhile after TW totally abandoned them.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

“SoR took our keep?!!?”

“MUST BE USING AC HACKS. It’s impossible for us skilled blackgate to lose to those SoR noobs!”

You consider Eyefinity hacking and yet you openly allow your server mates to use it?

Btw – At this rate you people exploiting the AC, whichever way you’re doing it, are going to get them removed from the game like Orbs.

But that’ll probably be a good thing. Let people kill people, and siege kill walls.

Yes, I openly allow my server mates to use it. I totally said that. Or was it some guy on my server that I don’t even know?

Going by your logic, you guys support speedhacks, AC hacking, porting zergs through bay, right?

Intelligence, get some.

Do you even know that anet considers using Eyefinity on an arrow cart to destroy siege you normally can’t see as an exploit? I can copy the email I sent, I just asked if I can do it as well and they told me it’s an exploit. But I couldn’t even do it anyways with my computer. :\

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

“SoR took our keep?!!?”

“MUST BE USING AC HACKS. It’s impossible for us skilled blackgate to lose to those SoR noobs!”

You consider Eyefinity hacking and yet you openly allow your server mates to use it?

Btw – At this rate you people exploiting the AC, whichever way you’re doing it, are going to get them removed from the game like Orbs.

But that’ll probably be a good thing. Let people kill people, and siege kill walls.

Yes, I openly allow my server mates to use it. I totally said that. Or was it some guy on my server that I don’t even know?

Going by your logic, you guys support speedhacks, AC hacking, porting zergs through bay, right?

Intelligence, get some.

Do you even know that anet considers using Eyefinity on an arrow cart to destroy siege you normally can’t see as an exploit? I can copy the email I sent, I just asked if I can do it as well and they told me it’s an exploit. But I couldn’t even do it anyways with my computer. :\

It’s called sarcasm. I never said it wasn’t an exploit. Trolls need to stop twisting my words.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Nightcrawler.3219

“SoR took our keep?!!?”

Intelligence, get some.

You’re not good with sarcasm huh? I never said it wasn’t an exploit. Trolls need to stop twisting my words.

Nobody can see sarcasm on the forums as ppl don’t know what the person is like who is posting. You said you allow your server mates to do it, which I’m letting you know it’s an exploit. And I don’t understand how you got that logic from UnrepentantProcrastinator post. Just like how you twist words in saying “MUST BE USING AC HACKS which nobody said.

Nytcrawler

(edited by Nightcrawler.3219)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

Been here 4 days and I’m loving the fights, on and off the forums.

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

“SoR took our keep?!!?”

Intelligence, get some.

You’re not good with sarcasm huh? I never said it wasn’t an exploit. Trolls need to stop twisting my words.

Nobody can see sarcasm on the forums as ppl don’t know what the person is like who is posting. You said you allow your server mates to do it, which I’m letting you know it’s an exploit. And I don’t understand how you got that logic from UnrepentantProcrastinator post. Go Home Troll.

It was pretty obvious sarcasm. I’m trying to understand how you don’t know it’s sarcasm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

The fights on the forums makes the fights in game that much sweeter tbh.

in Match-ups

Nightcrawler.3219

The fights on the forums makes the fights in game that much sweeter tbh.

You’re Welcome

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

At least GSCH and Tsym stayed on SoR BL for awhile after TW totally abandoned them.

lol those TW havoc groups, so nasty that even BG thinks we went on that BL in force.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

NA looking pretty even tonight.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

lol those TW havoc groups, so nasty that even BG thinks we went on that BL in force.

So Indo leads havoc groups now? Man, he really fell off as a full map zerg commander.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

So Indo leads havoc groups now? Man, he really fell off.

Indo leads a mean havoc group, I thought it was common knowledge by now that Degothi is the one true leader of TW.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

pot.6805

In all seriousness, lots of fun tonight!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

one of these weeks, everyone should take work/school/IRL off (if we don’t already) and play against each other 24/7 with respect to your “timezones”. and see how that plays out. just. for. kicks.

had a day off yesterdayD so tuesday is the new monday for this week. bah, mondays.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

Do you BG guys ever complain about your dominance in oceanic and Sea times…..nah did not think so. You are dominant in certain times, we have coverage in others.

Also the times last week when i saw bg and jq zergs standing next to one another not fighting was laughable, especially in EB. Seeing two sides either side of the bridge outside Langor with no intention of fighting each other last week was a bit embarrassingly low from you lot.

Basically if you are going to make agreements throughout a week to focus SoR then ofcourse we will need a way to combat this. Jq seem happy to be bg’s lil kitten, so be it.

Haha, so 2v1 is a good reason for recruiting for your strong time zone now?

2v1 against BG is fine and part of the game, but 2v1 against SoR means you need moar guilds? Seeing this from the leader of a very prominent guild, please forgive us if no one believes SoR is interested in a balanced match up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Hey BG and SoR EU guilds…

Who/were should we recruit so you chicken littles have someone to fight against?

Bit late for that, SoR already gobbled them all up

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

one of these weeks, everyone should take work/school/IRL off (if we don’t already) and play against each other 24/7 with respect to your “timezones”. and see how that plays out. just. for. kicks.

had a day off yesterdayD so tuesday is the new monday for this week. bah, mondays.

Just form 100man zergs and farm each other while rezzing until we all get precursors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

So Indo leads havoc groups now? Man, he really fell off as a full map zerg commander.

Last I checked TW was not a Euro guild. You do realize Indo leads whether TW is on en force or not right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

aah Strike Force… when will you learn? ‘slaps hands’

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Dooms – ah, right. didn’t think of that. and then the forums would most likely implode.

@Evalana – gotta love 2 friday weeks! then does that mean you get two mondays though? : ((

no play time for me either couple last days.. soon i hope!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

That’s just not going to happen as right now a lot of people now have university holidays. Therefore, those useless bums (umm I mean, uni students) will pretty much play whenever as they tend to have work on the weekends and not during the week.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Quite a large zerg there 70+ with fear took that gate down really fast. but ty for the few even ish fights up north

Attachments:

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

Here’s a beautiful pic from one of my guildies. Overall even with the giant enemy zerg it was a fun night (mainly because of jed being a little well lets say “off”).

Attachments:

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The BG/SoR hate is awesome.

Makes for fantastic drama.

If placed in between us, you can cook a pizza in 5 minutes!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

The fights in JQ BL tonight were awesome. Had a blast and got a lot of badges just as im sure JQ/BG did as well

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

Pay attention to the mini map you will notice we got sandwiched by two zergs :P But what ever a wipe is a wipe even when you are greatly outnumbered
Did indo target me or was that jed o.O

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Here’s a beautiful pic from one of my guildies. Overall even with the giant enemy zerg it was a fun night (mainly because of jed being a little well lets say “off”).

You got Burt Reynolds, enough said. <3

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Pay attention to the mini map you will notice we got sandwiched by two zergs :P But what ever a wipe is a wipe even when you are greatly outnumbered

We only had exactly 15 people, each of us were on 2 Ac’s each.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

We only had exactly 15 people, each of us were on 2 Ac’s each.

yeah duh sorry my bad clearly it was a even 15v15 :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

You got Burt Reynolds, enough said. <3

I do not take credit for that picture not sure who does but all I know is that burt still looks amazing on low settings :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

That’s just not going to happen as right now a lot of people now have university holidays. Therefore, those useless bums (umm I mean, uni students) will pretty much play whenever as they tend to have work on the weekends and not during the week.

And what do you do that allows you to play 20 hours a day?

A bit of a non-sequitur there, no-one does that.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

I played for 30 something hours straight on reset day, counting the morning before, through reset night, through the next morning and afternoon. Finally slept later, exhausted. Wasnt really an issue, even people who work have days off. Ive also known people with certain mental disabilities who can play 48 hours straight without needing sleep or coffee. They have checks coming in and dont need work

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

There is def people that do that trust me someone in my guild has stayed up for 4 days strait, he also has 7 legendaries to show for because of the long hours he plays and someone else in my guild has 11 legendaries. Not sure if she stays up late but assuming she does.

If they find that a fulfilling way to spend life, good on them. I just wasn’t impressed by the personal tone of Jahns post, in that it made an assumption that I am unemployed and play games 20 hours per day. I have 2 jobs, and go to uni full time – since the holidays have started a lot of people including myself have more free time and a few of us chose to play games for whatever reason. Knock off the statements about RL unless you actually have a clue.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Score update. Keep pummeling them!

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

To BG/SoR forum warriors,

Do you even enjoy W3 anymore? Seems you just hate each other when the other is ahead of you. Both have more coverage than us but don’t see as many of our forum warriors complaining. Should turn this friction into one of those cheesy drama shows where you have this love-hate thing going on but can’t accept the truth!

Also BG….. Where’s Frudoo/Drufoo these days? Best troll ever since he sparked discussions, not pointless arguments.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

There is def people that do that trust me someone in my guild has stayed up for 4 days strait, he also has 7 legendaries to show for because of the long hours he plays and someone else in my guild has 11 legendaries. Not sure if she stays up late but assuming she does.

If they find that a fulfilling way to spend life, good on them. I just wasn’t impressed by the personal tone of Jahns post, in that it made an assumption that I am unemployed and play games 20 hours per day. I have 2 jobs, and go to uni full time – since the holidays have started a lot of people including myself have more free time and a few of us chose to play games for whatever reason. Knock off the statements about RL unless you actually have a clue.

Wait a minute we don’t have a clue about RL….where am I, who’s house is this…..ehh whatever im going to sleep in their bed

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Lol@ the trainwreck this thread is.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

This week’s matchup: SoR vs BG+JQ

Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Wait a minute we don’t have a clue about RL….where am I, who’s house is this…..ehh whatever im going to sleep in their bed

OI OUT OF MY BED, Meh, I’ll just squeeze in next to the kitten Charr.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Typical 2v1 accusations coming from SoR… Can’t say I’m surprised

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

Typical Kathy K replying to every post that she feels personally offended by. Can’t say I’m surprised. Same issue last week too.

Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Totally agree. Nobody has the right to know someone’s life outside this game and they shouldn’t be expected to reply to such a childish question.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

OI OUT OF MY BED, Meh, I’ll just squeeze in next to the kitten Charr.

Sorry but im keeping the covers….all night long

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Typical Kathy K replying to every post that she feels personally offended by. Can’t say I’m surprised. Same issue last week too.

Kathy just likes to do poopies from her mouth

edit: also, today I learnt the difference between oxide and pot. I honestly thought they were the same person. lolol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]