6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

LOL huttball swtor was such a fail

I loved huttball.

really bro ??? i hated it, it was nothing but a tank/healer fest. Run and score pulls and charges no real pvp ever happened

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

LOL huttball swtor was such a fail

I loved huttball.

Same here, my gunglinger wouldn’t carry the ball and no one expected me to so I just hung around the rafters and sniped nerds. And my vanguard just trolled people by pulling them into the fire/poison pit, stun then laugh as they died. Ahh the memories..

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I loved my sentinel in SWTOR, a game where melee actually had a chance unlike GW2 PVP wheres its “AOE Ranged Condi Wars 2”

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Score Update not repping the guild that matters though [LOVE]

Attachments:

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Thanks now i miss my tankassin

Shadow tank here, loved stealthing to near the line to receive the ball then popping cooldowns and strolling across the line.

Then there was the moment I was in my attacking endzone, the other team had the ball and threw it to someone beyond the firetrap, I pulled the new carrier into the trap, got possession of the ball and scored easy as you like

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Huttball was awesome. I remember throwing the ball to a half dead enemy a few seconds before the end, the whole team flamed me until i pulled him to me and killed him and receiving the ball again. And all those Sith and Jedi jumped up to him.. so funny

I somehow miss it.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

[HB] has 10/10 porting skills.

Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

All I see is QQ in this thread.

QQ As far as the eye can see.

Also, can’t wait to rejoin the carnage after I can finally move into the upstairs of my new house ^^ Impossible to WvW with 15 fps and a shoddy wireless connection

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nerifes.4931

Nerifes.4931

Anet please fix T1 and send JQ to a proper tier. tyvm (T2 or T3 most likely ^^)
Wish to give a try of TC instead of JQ.

2/10.

Troll harder.

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Past 6hours, so many bags in EB from JQ and BG. Very kind thanks for coming (and trying).
Today best of EB :
N°1 – The JQ wipes inside lord room at Aldon, good laugh.
N°2 – The 3 rushes&wipes of BG and their golems at Klovan. (that costed a lot for a tower ^^) under 20min they kept facecrashing on gate lol
N°3 – The 80 men BG zerg wipes inbetween Klovan, Jerrifer and Golanta vs our 50 men zerg (took us some time but we slowly clean all area successfully with minimum losses) MeoW and WM was leading this. Well the Klovan bunker and fail drave them crazy so they came in force for a last spank.
N°4 – The double teaming that is obvious and well we are dealing with it now and its much fun.

I would like to thanks my opponent for the fun and wish better luck in next days unless they start working on their build and metagame Btw noone will give you keys to be better you have to play for this and understand game mechanisms may be ^^ If for you a ZvsZ encounter looks chaotic you are definitely doing something wrong.

PS : I dont use TS but its recommended for beginners. ^^

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Nerifes.4931

Also, can’t wait to rejoin the carnage after I can finally move into the upstairs of my new house ^^ Impossible to WvW with 15 fps and a shoddy wireless connection

Complains about QQ’ing in thread, QQ’s about internet connection being cruddy.

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Nerifes.4931

Past 6hours, so many bags in EB from JQ and BG. Very kind thanks for coming (and trying).
Today best of EB :
N°2 – The 3 rushes&wipes of BG and their golems at Klovan. (that costed a lot for a tower ^^) under 20min they kept facecrashing on gate lol
N°3 – The 80 men BG zerg wipes inbetween Klovan, Jerrifer and Golanta vs our 50 men zerg (took us some time but we slowly clean all area successfully with minimum losses) MeoW and WM was leading this. Well the Klovan bunker and fail drave them crazy so they came in force for a last spank.
N°4 – The double teaming that is obvious and well we are dealing with it now and its much fun.

I would like to thanks my opponent for the fun and wish better luck in next days unless they start working on their build and metagame Btw noone will give you keys to be better you have to play for this and understand game mechanisms may be ^^ If for you a ZvsZ encounter looks chaotic you are definitely doing something wrong.

tl;dr

/15 char

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

OK that standoff between BT and FEAR on JQ a lil bit ago was fun to watch. We went to get popcorn.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Today best of EB :

If anyone is curious what the metagame he mentioned is its run in a 8o man zerg and spam 1.

in Match-ups

renmei.3102

Well SOR’s meta includes spamming 1 and wearing out the strafe left button because some madman in TS keeps on screaming “Shift left shift left SHIFT LEFT!!!1” That is the server’s secret sauce :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks Choo for the GvG tonight!

/salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

OK that standoff between BT and FEAR on JQ a lil bit ago was fun to watch. We went to get popcorn.

Yeah this was when they had giant zergs in sor spawn twas cray

Attachments:

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

There is like 70 SoR camping JQ points in JQ bl. Dat ppt must be hard to come by.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

Yeah this was when they had giant zergs in sor spawn twas cray

FEAR can kill BT .. Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Thanks for the GvG’s Choo. We appreciate your wiliness to fight!

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

In EB LOVEing this seaweed growing in the weirdest freakin place in Red Keep.

UPDATE!

MOA TO BREAD CUDDLES

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Does every FEAR commander build an AC every 10 steps while pushing into towers/keeps with map zergs? I know you have “special” arrow cart users with “special” abilities, but dang.

Nope. Everyone knows that SOR militia throw siege where ever the hell they want. I’d look at them.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Unless your guild runs 5 you’re all zerg trash to me…. sadly that includes myself in this pos game. Noone here impresses me, not even my own guild. I guess that’s the state of the game though… casual friendly ftw. The only real skill that matters is that of the commander being able to use terrain to their advantage… after that it’s ezmode kids, don’t fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.

Cool, go play… I don’t know… something else then.

If you actually have that mentality then I feel sorry for BT. I know if someone expressed that kind of attitude in TS, that’d tell you to right royally kitten off.You’re the only fool here, buddy.

And have you read these forums? Casual? Friendly? :P

But to put things nicely, maybe large scale pvp simply isn’t your thing :/ Click on the forums tab and below that is the structured pvp zone. MIIIIGHT be more your thing :P

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

LOL. That was quite hilarious.

I think the OP needs to realize that this is just a game and forum drama is spice to make the game a little tastier.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

In EB LOVEing this seaweed growing in the weirdest freakin place in Red Keep.

UPDATE!

MOA TO BREAD CUDDLES

JQ gets a resource node in their keep? Anet favouritism confirmed. rabble rabble

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

LOL. That was quite hilarious.

I think the OP needs to realize that this is just a game and forum drama is spice to make the game a little tastier.

Yeah, this kitten can make men cry! (Heard in SoS ts back in the day. Was hillarious).

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

sorry but did checked Water gate screen how you expect us to trust you ?

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Does every FEAR commander build an AC every 10 steps while pushing into towers/keeps with map zergs? I know you have “special” arrow cart users with “special” abilities, but dang.

Nope. Everyone knows that SOR militia throw siege where ever the hell they want. I’d look at them.

No, it was the leaders placing them and then hoarding around them as our inner siege “magically” vanished… :P

But, this is not new to these forums, is it? FEAR, you’re getting quite the reputation.

What, because this time you actually see them building ACs and jump to the conclusion that they must be AC hacking?

Sounds like a false accusation my friend. As Captain of the Seraph in the service of Her Royal Majesty, Queen Jennah, I call you to trial! May Kormir judge your words justly, and may Dwayna have mercy on you.

That is WAY to much PvE content for an SoR poster.

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

sorry but did checked Water gate screen how you expect us to trust you ?

Honestly, don’t bring up this again. I might make you cry. Take all your exploitation accusations up with Anet directly as I do when I see a BG or a JQ exploiting. You guys don’t want to hear it, and we don’t want to hear it either.

Not saying we don’t care, but it’s kitten annoying and VERY hypocritical. Now go.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Unless your guild runs 5 you’re all zerg trash to me…. sadly that includes myself in this pos game. Noone here impresses me, not even my own guild. I guess that’s the state of the game though… casual friendly ftw. The only real skill that matters is that of the commander being able to use terrain to their advantage… after that it’s ezmode kids, don’t fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.

If you actually have that mentality then I feel sorry for BT. I know if someone expressed that kind of attitude in TS, that’d tell you to right royally kitten off.You’re the only fool here, buddy.

But to put things nicely, maybe large scale pvp simply isn’t your thing :/ Click on the forums tab and below that is the structured pvp zone. MIIIIGHT be more your thing :P

Good thing i’m the one who kicks people from guild Either way you’re making a large assumption that I don’t have fun in wvw. It’s fun to kill people, and I prefer an unpredictable environment as opposed to cap the point. I don’t have delusions that this game takes skill to play like most people here though. If that makes me a fool then so be it. I’m glad you’re concerned though…. makes me feel all special.

High ranking BT? That’s a bit of an ouch., mmkay, each their own I guess :/

I guess large scale PvP is not so much mechanical involving (as you might be simply referring to as “skill”) but to be successful at this game takes high amount of organisation — before the fight and during. And a range of other elements which I wont try and bore you with as I guess you’re already adamant on your point.

Now, your APM might not be too useful here, but to simply go and say this is all ezmode I guess shows your level of understanding of WvW.

But yeah, as you say, just looking out for you.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Good thing i’m the one who kicks people from guild Either way you’re making a large assumption that I don’t have fun in wvw. It’s fun to kill people, and I prefer an unpredictable environment as opposed to cap the point. I don’t have delusions that this game takes skill to play like most people here though. If that makes me a fool then so be it. I’m glad you’re concerned though…. makes me feel all special.

try running with only 20-30 (no pugs, no commander tag, ONLY 20-30 BT)
then fight groups with 50-70 (guilds such as: TW, Choo, Agg, SF, WARD, FEAR)

If it still takes no skill and you wipe those groups just as easy, I will disband my guild.
I will need video proof, and I will need to see the following: Ally names, this means you do not just display your party members name / Visual of your Map (Do not blur it out)
And show the # of people on your Teamspeak / guild list.

Of course you wont take me up on the challenge.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

No, it was the leaders placing them and then hoarding around them as our inner siege “magically” vanished… :P

But, this is not new to these forums, is it? FEAR, you’re getting quite the reputation.

What, because this time you actually see them building ACs and jump to the conclusion that they must be AC hacking?

Sounds like a false accusation my friend. As Captain of the Seraph in the service of Her Royal Majesty, Queen Jennah, I call you to trial! May Kormir judge your words justly, and may Dwayna have mercy on you.

No, it’s not just seeing the ACs being built. I would not just rant on about that. It’s seeing the ACs work their magical power on inner siege. This isn’t new to anyone on your opposing side. You’re defending no secrets, of course, since that certain guild’s leader has already posted in this thread confirming the use of “supernatural” AC abilities… ;P

And it is absolutely aggravating. Stahp.

Well, as I’ve said. Take it up with either Anet directly or better yet, freakin’ FEAR (you’ve seen the post by him, send the guy a whisper when you see it) as it’s absoLUTEly aggravating for me, so you bloody stahp. You kitten.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Meh, I don’t really understand all this hate for AGG that’s going on right now… They have a nice strat that surely creates lots of bags for them. Either counter it, or ALT-F4. TSYM has had loads of fun with AGG, that’s for sure.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

renmei.3102

Could one of you titans of wvw knowledge and wisdom educate us plebes and militia on the difference in tactics, composition and general play-style of the major guilds in this matchup like TW, RG, AGG, BT ect. I see some differences but I’m sure I’m missing most of it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Fun times trolling the enemy zerg fests with a a handful of people on BG BL tonight. We may not have been able to win based on sheer numbers, but man did you guys fall for portal traps and skilled attacks repeatedly.

I skipped most of the QQ about Agg, but if it’s about them zerging up, that’s laughable. Want to know they ball up sometimes? You all started it. “T1” is really a match up of who fields the most people, but again, it makes for fun farming. Thanks for the exotics tonight!

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

No hate for Agg. They’re BG born after all.

They run a meta and get some pugs to follow well also. They always get my props and respect. I know what they’re after, and any unorganized or unprepared group in their sites is going to get rolled. Let’s keep the smack talk friendly and in good taste and all is well.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Ditto, Agg is a top notch guild… They found a good home in JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

ok IRON can you tell what is your gw2 setting as i wish to go for it too to hit ac far away from gate and lol for water gate ac .
anyway you got kitten untill you started to work with your EB zerg.. as after many fail to get our towers in EB you joinned in all one ball.

FEAR and IRON AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCC Sor style

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score update with Bestfriend<3 Myself, Myself and Myself! I’m my own threeway!

Fierce snuggles and good fights everyone!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Well SOR’s meta includes spamming 1 and wearing out the strafe left button because some madman in TS keeps on screaming “Shift left shift left SHIFT LEFT!!!1” That is the server’s secret sauce :p

when in doubt, shift left!!

i’ve even started doing it IRL and it’s proven to be quite effective. “so, why didn’t you turn this assignment in on time?”

shifts left

“ohh, alright. i see. keep up the good work!”

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

If it still takes no skill and you wipe those groups just as easy, I will disband my guild.
I will need video proof, and I will need to see the following: Ally names, this means you do not just display your party members name / Visual of your Map (Do not blur it out)

The winner will be whoever has the most war banners. So much skill!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

ok IRON can you tell what is your gw2 setting as i wish to go for it too to hit ac far away from gate and lol for water gate ac .
anyway you got kitten untill you started to work with your EB zerg.. as after many fail to get our towers in EB you joinned in all one ball.

judging by your past posts you seem to be developing an unhealthy obsession with our guild.

I would like to make it clear Iron do not condone any type of exploiting whatsoever.
we make it clear to everyone who joins iron that any one found doing so is an instant g kick.
please stop trying to smear our name in your last attempt you were proven wrong .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I have never heard of or seen BT. Someone update us SEA/Oceanic folks pls.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Why would we want Agg to disband?

We like fighting you, and pretty much everyone else.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

The winner will be whoever has the most war banners. So much skill!!

we dont run war banners, and the comment above gives me butterflies.

GvG with choo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hn83_ZvXb8

for the BT guy above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJ2T4JTPjM

fun day overall, keep up the good fights
~looking for more GvG

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

(edited by PredatoR.5247)

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

EST (mostly) NA guild. Very solid guild and great folks. Transferred to BG from FA awhile back. Celebrity figure Quenta is in the guild. That about sums it up I think.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

EST (mostly) NA guild. Very solid guild and great folks. Transferred to BG from FA awhile back. Celebrity figure Quenta is in the guild. That about sums it up I think.

Nice. But who is Quenta?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Nice. But who is Quenta?

Gasp! Funny dude. Search YouTube. “Respawn Maybe” is one of my favorites.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Nice. But who is Quenta?

Gasp! Funny dude. Search YouTube. “Respawn Maybe” is one of my favorites.

Swifty..Yes
Bajheera..Yes
Felicia Day..Yes
Athene..Yes
Mercador..Yes
Quenta… WHO??

It’s all good, least you giving him free pub….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

We still love you, Kaisez. now go command EB

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator