6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Where has RE been at anyway? Haven’t really seen them all WEEK!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Individuals of RE have been in game off and on. Haven’t seen any commanders. Maybe just taking some time off?

Yeah, I see where you’re going with this. No need to name and shame.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Who is this TVF or TFV guild from DB during Sea time? Wanna give an intro to the rest of us folks?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Shout out to Icoa… Awesome fights on JQ BL

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

[TW] is looking for GvGs tonight. Send me a tell in game if you’re interested.

Hm

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Who is this TVF or TFV guild from DB during Sea time? Wanna give an intro to the rest of us folks?

TFV are one of our Asian guilds and, as far as I’m aware, don’t have a large userbase of English speaking members.

I’unno if they’re around the forums here to introduce themselves. o;

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: khuang.2178

khuang.2178

As far as I know, TFV is a Taiwanese guild, not every member speak English, but sure there are some do.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Individuals of RE have been in game off and on. Haven’t seen any commanders. Maybe just taking some time off?

Yeah, I see where you’re going with this. No need to name and shame.

Wasn’t going anywhere with it. Just haven’t seen them since reset night.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

RE has been in dbbl last two nights.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Ah okay, that makes sense then.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

I wonder how much glory Into has stolen this past few days….

Hai BG/JQ! I miss you! DB, punch JQ in the chest and poke BG eyes out. It is their weak spots!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Inquiring minds asked about TFV?

They are a good bunch of players

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for the fights tonight on DB and JQ bl!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Any update on the AGG vs TW GvG video. Want to see the epicness ty.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Inquiring minds asked about TFV?

They are a good bunch of players

Hehe I think MERC might take DBBL tonight to give you guys some good fights I hope to see you TFV there, full capping JQ BL is fun n all but I think we can let someone else do that :P

Lol @ that wipe of ours, we were so confused, we didn’t think DB had any forces on the map at all we walked in went “Where are they?” “Meh lets bash down this other gate to help ATM out”

Nek Minit. xD

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Tough night on DB BL this evening. We’re fielding 30 folks and are outmanned. Fighting out of our Citadel is not much fun.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Pryan is a noob and is actually working on a 36 hour render of the video, I actually think hes the first to take this long uploading a video. Hopefully we can all see this fight at some point while we are still young.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Let’s just say there was problems that happened….and the video got delayed. I tried some funky stuff to compress it so I could run it through easily, but I’m just going to break it into two parts. I’ll have them on my channel, both of them by 6am at the latest I believe (central time) or in the morning if too late for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Pryan is a noob and is actually working on a 36 hour render of the video, I actually think hes the first to take this long uploading a video. Hopefully we can all see this fight at some point while we are still young.

its seems a very long video with very high quality video, need took 36hrs to render 0__0

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

How silly. Everyone knows EA is one of the “core” DB guilds that will never leave DB.

or will we? dun dun duuuuunnnnnn.

kidding – EA = DB for life.

What are the core db guilds that will never leave DB aside from EA?

Reckless Bravery [rB] will never leave Dragonbrand.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

How silly. Everyone knows EA is one of the “core” DB guilds that will never leave DB.

or will we? dun dun duuuuunnnnnn.

kidding – EA = DB for life.

What are the core db guilds that will never leave DB aside from EA?

Reckless Bravery [rB] will never leave Dragonbrand.

Thanks for the info. Nice to learn about who and what especially since this is our first matchup.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Special thanks to the DB in DBBL

Attachments:

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: WaR.2841

WaR.2841

mmmm All Dem Keeps gf JQ and DB ;D

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

its seems a very long video with very high quality video, need took 36hrs to render 0__0

Not you too snowsnow….

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

Way too much try hard from BG for ppt. Just killing any and all form of small group roaming… Everyone else just wants to kill doors all day tho -.-

(edited by CrAzY.3275)

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Not you too snowsnow….

I didn’t ironic you, I’ve done noob things too.

One times, I setting a render and went to sleep, when I got up, I didn’t check the done file , and delete the original video.

When I want to upload video, I found I choose wrong file format, I got a video over 20GB and the video only 10 min .
So I need spend more time to render the 20GB video to normal format. LOL

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Here at HzH we have grown to understand that we have had to up our game in open field combat to be more dominant on a map. We have trained for a few weeks now. One of the most important training exercises is making sure we are in sync so we do this to accelerate our coordination

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Way too much try hard from BG. Just killing any and all form of small group roaming… Everyone else just wants to kill doors all day tho -.-

There are a number of small roaming groups on BG too, numbers will vary from 2 -15 but are usually around the 5-10 mark

usually you will find us around camps behind enemy lines and we always welcome small skirmishes, and yeah it sucks when a zerg smashes into you but unfortunately its going to happen especially when they are looking for supply

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

Portal bombing for bags…lol

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I saw BG’s new recruitment AD

Is fighting 1000 vs 1 Hard? Transfer to BG today ! "Where fighting 1,000,0000 vs 1 is guaranteed

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Sorry if this feels this way, but what BG is doing isn’t about crushing you, its about maintaining momentum and morale, MERC is showing up every night as usual even though we know we do not have to, this is to not get sloppy and keep our A game waiting for the return of the Sanctum of Rallverywhere.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Is fighting 1000 vs 1 Hard? Transfer to BG today ! "Where fighting 1,000,0000 vs 1 is guaranteed

To be fair, RISE started the night with 10 guys looking for a fight. It’s not our fault no one could muster a force to face us and we tend to attract a lot of pugs as the night goes on.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

love how Bg has to send 50ish people with and omega to take a t1 keep from around 15 people, because those said 15 people pushed back 30 of them even though that had 3 acs on us, real classy guys, I will restate again once zergs are more easily defendable against BG will be nothing, o and did I mention they had to send another 30ish people to jerr as a diversion while their 50 went for the keep, so in all it took 80ish people with an omega to take an unguarded keep

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

(edited by Sophtspoken.9062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Congratulations BG on passing up SoR on the projected rank board! Let’s see if you can hold it!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

love how Bg has to send 50ish people with and omega to take a t1 keep from around 15 people, because those said 15 people pushed back 30 of them even though that had 3 acs on us, real classy guys, I will restate again once zergs are more easily defendable against BG will be nothing, o and did I mention they had to send another 30ish people to jerr as a diversion while their 50 went for the keep, so in all it took 80ish people with an omega to take an unguarded keep

Im sorry you feel that BG should take it easy on you

15 people can defend a keep from 80, correct siege placement and afew people willing to bait them can do wonders

and sending 30 people to a tower as a diversion, all it is doing is making you chose between a tower or a keep

I still fondly remember wiping the Foo map zerg with about 15 people, all but 5 people were on siege and those people were incharge of slowing and crippling the zerg as it went through a choke so those on the siege could rain death, kitten that video is epic :P

yes numbers are with BG for this fight but learning to fight outmanned is one of the best things any server can learn and there is no easy way to learn it

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

These same BG baddies then brought about 10 golems and about 50 people just to take a tower from around 10 people

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hahaha. That’s not a common practice. Probably the people realized there was an abundance of golems and decided to have a party.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

Sorry if this feels this way, but what BG is doing isn’t about crushing you, its about maintaining momentum and morale, MERC is showing up every night as usual even though we know we do not have to, this is to not get sloppy and keep our A game waiting for the return of the Sanctum of Rallverywhere.

The problem is if you maintain too much momentum and morale it has the opposite effect on the other servers, each day we have less and less wanting to play and today we cant get anyone into wvw.

I will still be there with a few people so your 50 can maintain momentum on me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

The problem is if you maintain too much momentum and morale it has the opposite effect on the other servers, each day we have less and less wanting to play and today we cant get anyone into wvw.

I will still be there with a few people so your 50 can maintain momentum on me

There are far less people on our voice server than usual, to be fair. You’re probably fighting pugs mostly.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Wait, you still transfer more guilds to BG and the numbers in TS and on the field stay the same?
Be honest, you don’t eat them, do you?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

JQ sobbing about BG numbers and coverage.. The game has changed in the last few months..

Was back for the first time in 4 months or so last night. Ran into some SF and Agg people, was good fun. Will be back a bit over the summer, hopefully with some more HBs. Looking forward to be fighting with and against you all again. Especially looking forward to some coordination with BT. It was nice to see they transfered to BG though Im gonna miss fighting them.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

To all the complaining from DB about coverage and zergs of BG.

Wait till you fight SOR lol.

And its nothing personal in this match (well maybe with JQ) but we still have a ladder to fight for and rating to gather. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

Most in JQ are fine with the turn of the tide. Some are taking a break and enjoying some PvE new content. The remaining in WvW are just making do with what numbers they have.

But with the numbers already on BG’s side, do some still need to resort to spying, deliberately sabotaging sieges and crapping on map chat?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

JQ sobbing about BG numbers and coverage.. The game has changed in the last few months..

Was back for the first time in 4 months or so last night. Ran into some SF and Agg people, was good fun. Will be back a bit over the summer, hopefully with some more HBs. Looking forward to be fighting with and against you all again. Especially looking forward to some coordination with BT. It was nice to see they transfered to BG though Im gonna miss fighting them.

Well hey, there’s some good news!
WB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Most in JQ are fine with the turn of the tide. Some are taking a break and enjoying some PvE new content. The remaining in WvW are just making do with what numbers they have.

But with the numbers already on BG’s side, do some still need to resort to spying, deliberately sabotaging sieges and crapping on map chat?

Looks like a troll.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Welcome back Smokee !

(edited by muekung.2518)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Looks like a troll.

omg Smokee sighting!?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

That can’t possibly be someone from BG. I mean, we do have our fair share of characters but nobody is THAT dumb.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

To be fair, RISE started the night with 10 guys looking for a fight. It’s not our fault no one could muster a force to face us and we tend to attract a lot of pugs as the night goes on.

I think its because its PvE night for most guilds with mission and dragon bashing. Almost no JQ on in wvw except for like less than 30 across all bl maps

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]