dunnberry.2964

Well here’s our test lets see how we do

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Been looking forward to seeing EB! Good luck folks!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

BP and EB should be pretty close, will have to watch this one.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Finally back with our bestest friends.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Ugh I can’t play till Sunday!!!! I can’t wait to get in on this

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BillyGoatsGruff.4695

BillyGoatsGruff.4695

Crystal Desert Stream at: www.twitch.tv/tiknightsbilly

srry dont know how to do links

(edited by BillyGoatsGruff.4695)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

When I joined BP I heard much about you Ebay..

Lets see how much we’ve improved since then!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Oh lord. The bodies are going to be stacked to the ceiling this week.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sid.8512

Sid.8512

Is there a rep from the guild [Para] on Ebay that can contact me please? Not sure if it’s a guild tactic or a member, but you have a mesmer that is intentionally glitching and exploiting walls. have the screens to prove it, and has happened on 4 different towers thus far on Eternal. Thanks…

Can you post the screens please. I am part of that guild.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

This is going to be a struggle!

For the pass!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Since Menorah isn’t here, I’ll take the honours of being the most annoying ranger on the forums.

Edit: Ex ranger.. I’m still a ranger by heart.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

You changed your name to your stinky Guardian. Boo Guardians!

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Building and Using a sup AC against 8-10 CD , Ehmry Bay ? you know what that just gave an idea of what you guys are all about , tyvm and have fun the rest of the week.

Excuse my painting skills..it had to be done “professionally”

Attachments:

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Since Menorah isn’t here, I’ll take the honours of being the most annoying ranger on the forums.

Edit: Ex ranger.. I’m still a ranger by heart.

May have to fight me for that one, lol… And what do you mean ex? You’re one of the best rangers I’ve ever seen (next to our dear aforementioned Faux) and you’re just gonna hang up the bow?

Ohai Borliss! Fancy meeting you here. Things I expect out of this match:
Kalkz: do that thing that you are famous/infamous for.
Kodiak: we need snarky commentary here. You know how to twist the knife just right.
Jinks: prepare counter-measures for all of Kodi’s incoming snarky commentary.
Sovvie: we want pics of it all.

Ready? Break!

Edit: I have unfortunately been informed that Kodiak is actually a member the Rock… Most disheartening. Was hoping for some pro-trolling action, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Meh seriously hasn’t been enough time yet

I see BP is speed building siege in the open field

Way to meta BP roflmao

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

We had our first date today in DH bls, I was teaching her how to play the guardian!!

Btw fun fights in CD bls tonight. this week will be fun. Rekz….we are going to have fun this week I can tell. We are newly reformed and only about a week old so. A lot of new members trying to mesh with the oldschool krew members. Its a learning process atm but we had some fun fights against you so far.Same deal with GH

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

We had our first date today in DH bls, I was teaching her how to play the guardian!!

Btw fun fights in CD bls tonight. this week will be fun. Rekz….we are going to have fun this week I can tell. We are newly reformed and only about a week old so. A lot of new members trying to mesh with the oldschool krew members. Its a learning process atm but we had some fun fights against you so far.Same deal with GH

Is getting lawnmowered what were calling a fight now?

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Thats a nice Waypoint you guys have in your Borderlands, Ehmry.

Oh whoops, thats ours. I guess repeatedly throwing my body at you has affected my ability to perceive things.

Army of Uplevels, HOOOOOOO!!

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Way to meta BP roflmao

When they have the personnel to roll up to a gate and speed-build three or more golems like Dragonbrand does, then it will be time to be impressed lol. As it stands even we can’t pull that off lol.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Highlight of the day for me was seeing a gold seller for the first time and it was in Ebay BL that had a queue.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Way to meta BP roflmao

When they have the personnel to roll up to a gate and speed-build three or more golems like Dragonbrand does, then it will be time to be impressed lol. As it stands even we can’t pull that off lol.

3 or more golems..? You haven’t seen our very own DtC Justice.. he does that with omegas x).. Right at the doorstep. We like to call it Golem factory.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Also, i see that some of the Ebay players are a little bit kitteny and troll like..

SBI knows that i can play that game, bring it on!
Loving that bay and hills in your bl..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

OOOOoooOOOoooOO…good burn.

:/

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Also, i see that some of the Ebay players are a little bit kitteny and troll like..

Wasn’t even trollin’ lol, was merely an observation. But if you’re saying the Borliss we knew for thirteen weeks has changed so much in so little time, let’s see it I say.

Come at us, Broliss bros! Lulz!

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Wasn’t even trollin’ lol, was merely an observation lol. But if you’re saying the Borliss we knew for thirteen weeks has changed so much in so little time, let’s see it I say.

We kind of did show it on reset
Unfortunitely we’re being hit in our weak hours atm.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Well it appears CD has some serious night coverage. I think there are more on at 2am PST than there was at 9pm. This will make things a real pain in the kitten.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Well it appears CD has some serious night coverage. I think there are more on at 2am PST than there was at 9pm. This will make things a real pain in the kitten.

^ lol that’s a first in a while.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tranto.6084

Tranto.6084

Urgh and the kitten talking from all sides starts again :-/

EB: Disry 80 warrior Bag collector
{GH}Reps {GF} Just runs
{NITE}Reps {TDE}My PVE

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

^ lol that’s a first in a while.

Indeed. I was surprised we had so many staying up for the night time. I’m awake during NA and at night, so it’s nice to be able to have fun every hour I’m up.

~Crystal Desert~

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Had a lot of fun roaming last night despite the typical numbers of reset night and only having three players. Some fights were more challenging than others but I am definitely expecting it to pick up throughout the week. EV is also looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s to improve our game and hopefully improve yours too. Just send me a PM here or in-game and we can set something up!

See you all in-game and have fun everyone!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Wasn’t even trollin’ lol, was merely an observation lol. But if you’re saying the Borliss we knew for thirteen weeks has changed so much in so little time, let’s see it I say.

We kind of did show it on reset
Unfortunitely we’re being hit in our weak hours atm.

Good on ya. By all means give us kitten if you can, if the mighty Pass has indeed bolstered its strength. We’re not so active on the off-NA hours either. CD probably has us both beat in that category.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

after months of duking it out with Agg and BT….you guys are really nothing special……getting lawnmowered huh? yea egos on a t4 server? lmao grow up

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anasurimbor.5763

Anasurimbor.5763

Well heya, all. I started back playing right before southsun went live, and have been learning the ropes in WvW. I remember our (bp)’s excitement at not being saddled with ebay every week, and there seems to be some serious anticipation at seeing you again.

…Maybe I’m just unclear on how everything works, but is it that you’re a larger server than us, or that you have a larger wvw presence?

Either way, I suppose I should just google all of this information, but it’s good to see you all (under my blade), and I hope this week is as blood-soaked and body count-riffic as it sounds.

Also, holy hell, logging in this morning to see CD’s presence on the wvw menu, guess sleep is bad news.

Cheers.

Borlis Pass

Swedgin [FFT] – Norn Guard

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Had a lot of fun roaming last night despite the typical numbers of reset night and only having three players. Some fights were more challenging than others but I am definitely expecting it to pick up throughout the week. EV is also looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s to improve our game and hopefully improve yours too. Just send me a PM here or in-game and we can set something up!

See you all in-game and have fun everyone!

Accepted. I will send a whisper.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

after months of duking it out with Agg and BT….you guys are really nothing special……getting lawnmowered huh? yea egos on a t4 server? lmao grow up

Just reporting the facts, sir.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Building and Using a sup AC against 8-10 CD , Ehmry Bay ? you know what that just gave an idea of what you guys are all about , tyvm and have fun the rest of the week.

Maybe you should count the pugs you had as well. There was about 20 give or take. The only reason it seemed like you only had 10 was because you guys kept purposely suiciding to contest the cap and steal supply so you could build ACs on the hill by your spawn.

After a certain point, we were just farming you guys and had to build a merchant behind the supply camp because for some reason, commanding pugs to dive and get farmed seemed to be the right decision. It also gave FTF the head start to break open outer Hills which lead to the cap. GG?

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Hopefully BP learned from NSP and DH about protecting their corner of EB and their BL. Funny to me that my guild left CD a few months ago (just before the EBay death lock) for more skirmish action and we have rarely seen T6 or lower since.

CD has fantastic coverage outside of NA Prime and EBay has solid NA Prime coverage. I doubt we will be able to rely on late NA Prime beat downs or early morning Kalkz golem rushes in this match-up.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

And so it was BP ended the truce within the JP with the death of a mes. =P

Not all that surprising. We and CD love to play in there too much, lol. One has to ponder though, who in their right mind shanks Tia? Anyone who knows Tia knows that’s not much different than shanking a female Mr. Rogers. Lmao!

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Maybe you should count the pugs you had as well. There was about 20 give or take. The only reason it seemed like you only had 10 was because you guys kept purposely suiciding to contest the cap and steal supply so you could build ACs on the hill by your spawn.

After a certain point, we were just farming you guys and had to build a merchant behind the supply camp because for some reason, commanding pugs to dive and get farmed seemed to be the right decision. It also gave FTF the head start to break open outer Hills which lead to the cap. GG?

idk about you guys but did that explain why you had a sup AC while you outnumber us by 3:1 ? no ,and we knew we not gonna hold hills with outmanned buff and the 60+ you guys had in there and pulling ur force from BP bl..its cool, just don’t denie and change the idea of you having an ac while you outnumber ur enemy..not to mention you guys are a solid group cuz i give credit when it suppose to be given, you guys stick together with a nice combo but that AC just kittened up

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

tiramisu.8706

idk about you guys but did that explain why you had a sup AC while you outnumber us by 3:1 ? no ,and we knew we not gonna hold hills with outmanned buff and the 60+ you guys had in there and pulling ur force from BP bl..its cool, just don’t denie and change the idea of you having an ac while you outnumber ur enemy..not to mention you guys are a solid group cuz i give credit when it suppose to be given, you guys stick together with a nice combo but that AC just kittened up

I don’t think you read my post but you guys kept suiciding over and over again to build your own ACs and contest the camp. If you think us building an AC was kittened up, then what should we consider what you guys were doing? If you’re going to suicide to grab 10 supply just to build ACs at your own spawn camp, then that’s pretty troll. I don’t think us trolling back should be much of an issue.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

I don’t think you read my post but you guys kept suiciding over and over again to build your own ACs and contest the camp. If you think us building an AC was kittened up, then what should we consider what you guys were doing? If you’re going to suicide to grab 10 supply just to build ACs at your own spawn camp, then that’s pretty troll. I don’t think us trolling back should be much of an issue.

Yeah, we we’re trolling so hard…
Doing the only thing we could do, aside from just handing the camp over to you.
Sure, we could let you take the camp and then get picked off trying to get to hills. But, that didn’t sound quite as fun.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

tiramisu.8706

Yeah, we we’re trolling so hard…
Doing the only thing we could do, aside from just handing the camp over to you.
Sure, we could let you take the camp and then get picked off trying to get to hills. But, that didn’t sound quite as fun.

Not trying to argue with you here. You guys obviously wanted to defend the camp but rather than us waiting for you guys to give up suiciding, we decided to build an AC for fun since you guys kept trying to build AC’s.

Also, you had other options since Hills had 0 supplies, and our forces were either in Hills or at the camp, you could have ran supply to siege up Hills for a last stand. No one would have stopped your forces heading towards Hills since we were all occupied.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

So jealous right now. I can’t play for acouple weeks because of my job and now it’s the one week CD doesn’t get a bullkitten match, So jealous ):

Go kitten things up EK & RIP!

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

HAPPY BIRD SONG DAY FROM THE NORTHERN SHIVERPEAKS!
Please celebrate this festive day as you will in WvW!
Wish you coulda been there noodica <3
And maybe you zara ^__^ till once more we matchup.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

Someone’s borderlands is about to change color lol

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Please tell me you have video of using those golems.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Someone’s borderlands is about to change color lol

Apparently they wiped to Garrison after taking one tower in DRBL.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Please tell me you have video of using those golems.

I’m sure somebody has lol
I havent laughed that much in months.

Apparently they wiped to Garrison after taking one tower in DRBL.

That screenshot, the one that you cant see anything behind because theres so many golems?
Yeh.
Siege has a longer render distance than players. They had 15minutes to drain over 1,000 supply and call everyone in WvW into their bl keeps. Not quite that simple, but it was an immense battle.

Worth every penny.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Still can’t play ;(

Also, ew rangers.