7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Q:

Good luck guys. Should be a fun matchup.
Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na

[EDGE] Guild from DR is hosting fight club at the windmill south of South Supply camp in DR borderlands. Starts at Daily reset on Thursday. See thread for details.

[DDLG] Is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s

PM ME ON FORUMS to set it up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ViktorAlgeheri.9825

ViktorAlgeheri.9825

Good luck to everyone

Thief -Viktor Vince -

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I havent played reset in a while due to the timezone im in, but my god this was fun, i only had a chance to play the first 1.5 hours.

Good effort on NSP Bay by DDLG ? man and VLK&friends ? man.

Look at the time stamp… we literally turned around from one fight to the next.

<3

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Nice try at garrison HoD! LOL
VP owned all of you tonight.
If you guys want to see how to play the right way check out our totally awesome YouTube videos. VP > You.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Best tiem evur in NSP BL

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kill Momma.6127

Kill Momma.6127

It looked like HOD had SM so easy because no one was inside, then BAM out of no where they boiled in like fire ants!

Attachments:

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Nice try at garrison HoD Noobs!
VP owned all of you tonight.

Mmm, dear HoD & NSP people, please ignore any posts by that account ID. Thanks.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

It looked like HOD had SM so easy because no one was inside, then BAM out of no where they boiled in like fire ants!

Nice Mac bro.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BassinAsian.9634

BassinAsian.9634

Nice IMac

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Whelp, talk to you guys in a week.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Welp.. Ill start the drama…

MY KITTEN CAN BEAT UP YOUR KITTEN!!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I found my waifu.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Great fun tonight! Always a fight, never a down time!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Lots of fun in EB and HoD BL. Thought PHZE was going to have our EB keep in the first 30 mins. Still not sure why you guys left but glad you did Going to have to remember to watch out for btsy again this week too

On a happy note. Everyone remember to wish Bird a Happy Birthday!!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Fun fights with XOXO and PAXA tonight in DRBL. Looking forward to more through out the week

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hort.3840

Hort.3840

Just a friendly shout-out from HoD. I’d like to thank NSP and DR for a pretty constant fight around the time I was on for reset. Idk if it was like that all night, however it’s always nice to have someone to fight.

IoJ [MEND]

(edited by Hort.3840)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

It’s NSP :o <3

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

lol @ splt and NSP tonight. sad

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

dontcha just hate it when jerks abuse an overpowered game mechanic like that just to troll people. =D

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

(edited by Haz.9864)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

You weren’t having fun? Come on, that was fun!

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Not sure if that was you, but were you the thief I laughed at all night cause you kept running away and stealthing? I hate when thieves don’t wanna play…. well unless they have 1-2 other thief buddies around. I will say very good HoD thief from HD guild, never backed down and was tough to kill.

Also do you like my hat?

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Well this is going to be very interesting indeed

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

I wonder if DR knows that they have a little baby pet bodyguard in the entire HOD server. Chumps must be REAL mad.

Their zerg is following the NSP zerg into DR territory every time, and even protected SM and then ran away without taking the crippled Castle

Too funny

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I wonder if DR knows that they have a little baby pet bodyguard in the entire HOD server. Chumps must be REAL mad.

Their zerg is following the NSP zerg into DR territory every time, and even protected SM and then ran away without taking the crippled Castle

Too funny

I have a suggestion for you.

Visit a drought-ridden area of the world. Build a facility aimed at desalinizing and separating water from liquids. Then proceed to build an irrigation system. Set up a drainage system which then collects your QQ while you play guild wars. Link this to the facility which is then linked to the irrigation system you set up. Then invite local labourers to help tend the fields. You would be doing a great service to those in need and by the looks of that last post, you would be a long lasting source of water.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

Too funny

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

Not sure if that was you, but were you the thief I laughed at all night cause you kept running away and stealthing? I hate when thieves don’t wanna play…. well unless they have 1-2 other thief buddies around. I will say very good HoD thief from HD guild, never backed down and was tough to kill.

Also do you like my hat?

To the SPLT guys, yes it was fun.

As for you,

1.) I remember you, because we rolled you like 5 times.

2.) We never fought 1v1, and I never ran.

3.) Let me know when and where and we can make #2 happen.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Too funny

Visit a drought-ridden area of the world. Build a facility aimed at desalinizing and separating water from liquids. Then proceed to build an irrigation system. Set up a drainage system which then collects your QQ while you play guild wars. Link this to the facility which is then linked to the irrigation system you set up. Then invite local labourers to help tend the fields. You would be doing a great service to those in need and by the looks of that last post, you would be a long lasting source of water.

Bahahaha HOD rage. Keep it up. Maybe it will help you win this week =P (although it has not before)

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Too funny

Bahahaha HOD rage. Keep it up. Maybe it will help you win this week =P (although it has not before)
I’m sorry for being a chode. My mother should have rusty coat hangered me as an embryo. I forgot I came to the forums and cried and raged first.

Yeah that’s right! HoD rage from a guild that could care less about PvDoor, the rewards you get from WvW (LOL) and PPT.

[VR] Kyytia

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Too funny

You know, when you make a post whining about something in the manner that you did, all it does is show that you were bothered by it. When a person responds by mocking you for your post and you respond to that by saying “they are raging”, you are not fooling anyone.

Everybody reading your initial post thinks that you are whining and “raging” about the issue you mentioned. Seeing your second post, their opinion of you will lower even more as they blatantly see through your weak attempt to maintain your pride. Since that seems to matter to you, may I suggest avoiding saying something in the first place next time?

… or just respond with a generic “you mad bro?” type of line

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Too funny

You know, when you make a post whining about something in the manner that you did, all it does is show that you were bothered by it. When a person responds by mocking you for your post and you respond to that by saying “they are raging”, you are not fooling anyone.

Everybody reading your initial post thinks that you are whining and “raging” about the issue you mentioned. Seeing your second post, their opinion of you will lower even more as they blatantly see through your weak attempt to maintain your pride. Since that seems to matter to you, may I suggest avoiding saying something in the first place next time?

… or just respond with a generic “you mad bro?” type of line

Or maybe, my first post was satirical, maybe i found it amusing that HOD was soo mad that they went out of their way to protect DR

Huh, it could be like, i meant what i said… amazing

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Day 1, and things already got interesting here on the forum battlegrounds.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Or maybe, my first post was satirical, maybe i found it amusing that HOD was soo mad that they went out of their way to protect DR.

I knew it! Well played, sir. Well played. You were just joking all along and those suckers fell for your troll. LOL, joke is on them!

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Too funny

Woah. Someone distract SoCo, quickly! This chap will foil our elaborate plan of double teaming!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Also do you like my hat?

As for you,

Ah ok, so you were in the group that I kept running into…. Yeah 1 vs w/e was no fun, but I never run. I was thinking you were the (Sol- I think) thief killing our yaks to Hills from Fog that wouldn’t do anything but run away when I wanted to fight. And to your 2nd point yeah I will take you up on that, always look for a good fair duel.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

We got us a real

Excuse me sir, you can’t park your car on this forum.

Oh wait, it’s just a fat kid! Hey, Bill, it’s just a fat kid!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Jaaded.1870

Too funny

Woah. Someone distract SoCo, quickly! This chap will foil our elaborate plan of double teaming!

LMAO don’t you think your cute — Sorry we haven’t given you enough attention this week Gab. I will make sure to rectify immediately.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

Also do you like my hat?

As for you,

Ah ok, so you were in the group that I kept running into…. Yeah 1 vs w/e was no fun, but I never run. I was thinking you were the (Sol- I think) thief killing our yaks to Hills from Fog that wouldn’t do anything but run away when I wanted to fight. And to your 2nd point yeah I will take you up on that, always look for a good fair duel.

Respect.

If you see a tall dark sylvari thief with incinerator spam bowing you, that’s me. You on now? HoD windmill?

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

We got us a real

Excuse me sir, you can’t park your car on this forum.

Oh wait, it’s just a fat kid! Hey, Bill, it’s just a fat kid!

Hey Hey Hey!

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

I see your zerg, and raise you…. a Golem Zerg!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

I see your zerg, and raise you…. a golem zerg!

[img]http://solumcontego.com/phpBB/download/file.php?id=329&mode=view[/img]

lol @ “define tons”

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elorix.7289

Elorix.7289

Well it looks like Anets master plan for match making is finally starting to balance out. I think this is the closest game we’ve had since they started doing it. Looking forward to the rest of the week, so far it’s been a lot of fun.

Attachments:

HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I see your zerg, and raise you…. a Golem Zerg!

Is it Bird Day already?

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

I gotta give DR props. Well done!

(edited by gladiator.5367)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

NORTHERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol nice fight, bad luck

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

duels? hod bl? windmill?

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Bird Song Day was fun

GJ DR, you guys have all been hella good opponents

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Props to DR! Saw alot of DDLG tags there!

We wanted to do something kittened with golems and we did!
We broke the first rule of golem rushing. It was supposed to be a surprise but we posed outside spawn for a screenshot and let DR prepare.
Not an excuse, DR did a FANTASTIC job preparing their keep for that siege! Much props for it! Their repair/build teams definitely worked overtime! all 1700 supply was burned in the process and all golems bar 1 alpha afk at spawn were wiped!

I give you the screenshot that ruined the rush,! But i think the screenshot was worth it!
Total count : 6 Omegas and 45-ish (+/- 5) Alphas we wanted 20 omegas but reached map wide limit lol!

Also… we took briar /flex y u so bad DR?

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

BIRD SONG DAY HAS ARRIVED

trololol?

You can’t imagine how much I have laughed. From the sheer amount of golems, to running into a brick wall of DR. Total props that we were stupid enough to pose for kitten at spawn.

Max Map siege cap. Thats all in golems.
Queued out map. Thats all the N to the S to the P
We have Arenanet there in support.

How could this have been any more epic?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

We broke the first rule of golem rushing. It was supposed to be a surprise but we posed outside spawn for a screenshot and let DR prepare.

Actually, was a big surprise! I just happened to run up to wiggle the siege when i saw your golem train. 30 seconds later, and we would have been jumped out the back and no idea you were there.

Also… we took briar /flex y u so bad DR?

We have no excuse. :p Had a blast for the next hour or so fighting you guys though!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Jaaded.1870

NSP your golem rush was a blast! Thanks for the fun!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend