7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Here we go again….and it seems it was slow to load, welcome IOJ.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Still no HoD? ;_;

Oh well, I won’t be on much for this match up anyways.

It’s also good to see some new faces. Hello IoJ!

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Yay, a new opponent!

Look forward to seeing you all on the field.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

YAY GOM!!! I’ve been wanting to face you guys for awhile

Because GoM was my first server, all the way back when i was a newbie and left to IoJ because of my gf’s orders. Rofl

Looking forward to this fight, have fun everybody!

Commander Nachonix

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

So yea IoJ, the ONLY reason you got Jerrifer’s back was you glitched in. Congrats.

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

So yea IoJ, the ONLY reason you got Jerrifer’s back was you glitched in. Congrats.

oh come on guys… its too earlie for this lol

Commander Nachonix

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Lets hope the mobs of IoJ players tone down after reset day. Don’t think I had a 1v1 for longer than 30 seconds that didn’t result in either A them dying right away or B 5+ of their friends showing up.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Here’s hoping to a week without mass disconnects and random boots from our own BL.

GL/HF.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

I’m going to suggest something rather radical for this weeks match up that could potentially make WvW much more fun for everyone involved.

Many of us are in these lower Tiers for the sole purpose of avoiding what’s become known as…“The Blob”, “The unskilled Zerg” the “Holy Kitten TURN AROUND!” we are here for the fight.

It’s unfortunate that this game promotes zerging in every way, shape, and form. You get more bags, more WvW exp, and more money. I completely understand the benefit to running with an unstoppable force but at what cost? Do you really find that to be enjoyable? If so, by all means continue to Zerg, take keeps, and most importantly have a great time in WvW!

For those of you who are like me, and many others in these lower tiers listen up. This is GUILD WARS. Not PUG Wars, not Zerg Wars, or Siege Wars. Let’s change the direction of these lower tiers. Let’s make this more enjoyable for those of us who still enjoy a great fight.

Please, let’s take this week and make a concerted effort to increase the number of smaller scale fights. Run with your friends, your GUILD. Make a stand against uneven odds, and have the courage to venture off on your own without the backing of 30-40 players from your server. You’ll be rewarded with great fights and earn the respect of the games remaining roamers.

TL;DR : If you’re a commander Tag up, please. More commanders on the maps let’s create more fights. Try to create a more diverse WvW rather than everyone amassing on one commander.

Roamers/Solo artists/Guilds Take this time to break free from the zerg and work on your group composition, builds, individual skill.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

so far this has been fun.. and agreed with above post.. lets not start the look whos hacking now series. hope this week is close to the wire. its been awhile since we had this kind of a matchup. glad to see ar again too.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Lets hope the mobs of IoJ players tone down after reset day. Don’t think I had a 1v1 for longer than 30 seconds that didn’t result in either A them dying right away or B 5+ of their friends showing up.

ive dueled you before.. its gonna take more than 1 anyway to beat you so get used to it..lol

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

ive dueled you before.. its gonna take more than 1 anyway to beat you so get used to it..lol

I’d even be okay with 2, lol. 3, sure, I like a challenge. But I can’t do anything about 6, most times.

Also Moose, good post, but I highly doubt 95% of the population will change the way they’re already playing. GoM has way too many people, and IoJ has a pretty large population. When they’ve got that many on the map, they probably don’t see a reason to not zerg.

But hey, here’s hoping.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

I’d even be okay with 2, lol. 3, sure, I like a challenge. But I can’t do anything about 6, most times.

Also Moose, good post, but I highly doubt 95% of the population will change the way they’re already playing. GoM has way too many people, and IoJ has a pretty large population. When they’ve got that many on the map, they probably don’t see a reason to not zerg.

But hey, here’s hoping.

Yeah, it’s very sad. I guess I just don’t see the point =(, what do they need the WvW exp for? Not one of those skill points is even remotely beneficial when you have such large numbers.

I just wish more people felt the way we do about WvW, that it should be about the actual fight. Not golem rushing and trying to tag enemies for loot.

Hopefully those who do agree with us will at least make an attempt this week and try to pass along the message.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

But hey, here’s hoping.

Yeah, it’s very sad. I guess I just don’t see the point =(, what do they need the WvW exp for? Not one of those skill points is even remotely beneficial when you have such large numbers.

I just wish more people felt the way we do about WvW, that it should be about the actual fight. Not golem rushing and trying to tag enemies for loot.

Hopefully those who do agree with us will at least make an attempt this week and try to pass along the message.

Something about e-kitten and thinking that winning an extremely low-end tier matchup matters.

Honestly, fact of the matter is, the vast majority of the players in WvW (mostly the pugs, but a lot of others, too) are just bad at the PvP side of the game. They can do ok when they attack a monster standing still, but can’t compete when that monster starts dodging & hitting back. Because of this, I think they see their only options to be either A: Get killed or B: Find a big group of people, hopefully they don’t kill me first. It doesn’t really help our cause that AR players are some of the best single/small group fighters. I’m sure the uplevels that I kill without letting them hit me once get pretty disheartened.

Regardless, people should see WvW as an opportunity to better themselves. Doesn’t matter what anyone thinks, following around a blue dot & spamming 1 will not make you a better player. When you fight players on a small scale, you can actually see what they’re doing. Even if you lose, if you pay attention, you can see why you lost. “Oh, that guy did this, maybe next time I’ll try doing that.” That’s how you become a better player.

Moral of the paragraphs, stop zerging, start roaming, duel more often. Do you always die to a necro? Find a decent one, ask him to duel you. Chances are they’ll duel you as many times as you want, and believe me, you will get better at fighting them the next time you run across one. You probably don’t die to awesome engineers very often, but if you do, PM me & ask for a duel. Win or lose, we both become better players in the end.

Things that should be known by all players in WvW, especially when they are playing Anvil Rock:

/Bow = Duel. Bow back to begin. 1v1, no stomps.
/Threaten = Duel. Start any time. 1v1, to the death.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

But hey, here’s hoping.

I tag for loot too.. not too long ago ar and ioj were fighting at star in ioj bl. I dove in and hit a few and came out.. and did it again.. then I slapped a mes a few times then went away and collected a few loot bags..lol.. it was fun.

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

One bright side of this match up is getting to fight you again.

Been doin mah home work on engies. Got a new game plan for next time we meet.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Oddly enough, I am happy to see you guys again this week GoM. It should be a fun week for all three servers. IoJ is a nice addition to the match up.
I have to say Anvil Rock, this has been our best reset night in quite a long time. If we lose what we gain during prime over the evenings, take heart, and do not give up. Come out and have great fights and fun. Everything else will just fall into place.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Ioj, you guys have a mesmer glitched into a wall in SM ( lord room wall by the west stairs), please tell them to leave, thnkx.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

I’m very eager to see IoJ’s night crew! Unfortunately I won’t be back on till later in the night

Here’s hoping :P

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

I’m going to suggest something rather radical for this weeks match up that could potentially make WvW much more fun for everyone involved.

Many of us are in these lower Tiers for the sole purpose of avoiding what’s become known as…“The Blob”, “The unskilled Zerg” the “Holy Kitten TURN AROUND!” we are here for the fight.

It’s unfortunate that this game promotes zerging in every way, shape, and form. You get more bags, more WvW exp, and more money. I completely understand the benefit to running with an unstoppable force but at what cost? Do you really find that to be enjoyable? If so, by all means continue to Zerg, take keeps, and most importantly have a great time in WvW!

For those of you who are like me, and many others in these lower tiers listen up. This is GUILD WARS. Not PUG Wars, not Zerg Wars, or Siege Wars. Let’s change the direction of these lower tiers. Let’s make this more enjoyable for those of us who still enjoy a great fight.

Please, let’s take this week and make a concerted effort to increase the number of smaller scale fights. Run with your friends, your GUILD. Make a stand against uneven odds, and have the courage to venture off on your own without the backing of 30-40 players from your server. You’ll be rewarded with great fights and earn the respect of the games remaining roamers.

TL;DR : If you’re a commander Tag up, please. More commanders on the maps let’s create more fights. Try to create a more diverse WvW rather than everyone amassing on one commander.

Roamers/Solo artists/Guilds Take this time to break free from the zerg and work on your group composition, builds, individual skill.

Thanks for making the late night keep-watching shift a little more exciting. Definitely broke up the monotony! I agree with your thoughts on strategy for the week and I know we’ve been wanting to push more people to act independently from commanders. That way when someone has to detag without a replacement, we can maintain the status quo.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

So here I was with 4 other guildies chilling in the SW tower of IOJ BL, looking forward to some fights. IOJ zerg passes by, takes a poke at our tower and comes back with an omega golem. Really, you don’t need a nuke to crack open a walnut :P

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Only took one of me to beat him. It was a fun fight. Now the Charr engin from TWIN is really tough. On his normal setup, we had a fast fight (our first) where I dropped fast and a second where I had to really work. That second fight lasted at least 10-15 minutes and I finally got him. I’m looking forward to more such encounters.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Only took one of me to beat him. It was a fun fight. Now the Charr engin from TWIN is really tough. On his normal setup, we had a fast fight (our first) where I dropped fast and a second where I had to really work. That second fight lasted at least 10-15 minutes and I finally got him. I’m looking forward to more such encounters.

your the exception to every rule.. we know.lol

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Hmm I like roaming on my ranger from time to time, and I’m sure IoJ has plenty of those around messing in BLs. Although as a commander I do pride myself on how I teach the ioj pugs better tactics and its not simply zerg-push-ram.

When I’m tagged I make sure its not just zerg blobbing around, Im very creative on the open field fights zerg vs zerg and show new players all the options you have to counter any enemies defense.

Just because this is a low tier match up does not mean wvw shoud stop being a massive pvp content here. I love the equal 30vs30 fights and the 3 way server fights, gets my heart racing due to all the adrenaline for me

I’m not saying thats a bad idea, there will be roamers and hopefully fight clubs.

But in my case during last weeks match up that we lost ( HoD/IoJ/NsP) i promised my server i would be a lot more active. The best fight was a 3 way for SM which Ioj won while everyone had even numbers, this was just before reset and i guess it explains the amount of numbers ioj hadblast night, they were pumped up O_O lols.

Anyways, im talking too much. XD

Cheers, have a fun week everyobody!

Commander Nachonix

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

A: “gom zerg at south camp help!!!!”
B: “how many?”
A: “4 or 5 idk im ded”

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Well, aside from seeing low point totals on the board when I got up for work, nice job on reset AR. We really need to look at working with people on off hours. We don’t currently have a community site, any AR WvW player have the time to set one up? If not I can see what I can do for us after I escape the day job. Doesn’t need to be fancy, just needs to work. Fancy can come later.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

IOJ….IOJ… Thank you, you are certainly what we needed. So much fun!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

IOJ….IOJ… Thank you, you are certainly what we needed. So much fun!

As someone who hasn’t logged in yet, that is very reassuring Here comes the moose!

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I havent been able to play the match up a ton yet, Thats what today is for But so far what i’ve seen is AR not fielding nearly as many as they have in the past as well as GoM surprising us all with how many they field, Mainly in EB O.O its like wtf, I never expected you guys to have those sort of numbers xD Oh well been fun the times i’ve been able to play, Look forward to taking all the things in EB soon this week ;D

Edit: If not in EB then watch your BL carefully my new frienemies.

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

So here I was with 4 other guildies chilling in the SW tower of IOJ BL, looking forward to some fights. IOJ zerg passes by, takes a poke at our tower and comes back with an omega golem. Really, you don’t need a nuke to crack open a walnut :P

Considering the time of this post, I’m going to assume it’s because IoJ and AR fought there for at least an hour earlier. We held off two of your breakouts, with two walls down, AND you were trebbing a breakout tower with 8-10 of us inside defending vs 20+ AR. We lost in the end about an hour or so later, but everyone defending ranked and we had a blast. Plus dem loots.

Just saying, we’re not the only ones using nukes on breakout towers. :P

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

So apparently hatescream is selling his spying services to the highest bidder, or something like that. He’s on EB at our keep waypoint, just reading chat and most likely doing a livestream again. Haven’t confirmed today, but we’ve confirmed it in the past.

TBH this is exactly where most of IoJ perfers to be. With our backs against the wall, holding off a massive enemy (GoM). It’s just…what we’re used to. When we outnumbered other servers a lot of us were like “meh…gonna go level an alt” or wait till next week, or something.

Despite the #’s, GoM had scouts just about everywhere on reset night, which is often hard to maintain. Finally…FINALLY managed to find an opening on stonemist…after about 3-4 tries…your reaction time is pretty insane.

I’ve stared at that “knights” loop about 7,000 times now. The curse of two monitors O.o

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syn.2648

Syn.2648

So apparently hatescream is selling his spying services to the highest bidder, or something like that. He’s on EB at our keep waypoint, just reading chat and most likely doing a livestream again. Haven’t confirmed today, but we’ve confirmed it in the past.

TBH this is exactly where most of IoJ perfers to be. With our backs against the wall, holding off a massive enemy (GoM). It’s just…what we’re used to. When we outnumbered other servers a lot of us were like “meh…gonna go level an alt” or wait till next week, or something.

Despite the #’s, GoM had scouts just about everywhere on reset night, which is often hard to maintain. Finally…FINALLY managed to find an opening on stonemist…after about 3-4 tries…your reaction time is pretty insane.

I’ve stared at that “knights” loop about 7,000 times now. The curse of two monitors O.o

If there is one thing that most of GoM agrees on, it’s that we love Stonemist and are not accustomed to losing it. Kudos to you guys on nabbing it last night so quickly before a response could be mounted (even if it was retaken shortly after). This was my favorite reset night yet as I am a fairly new WvW player and I am loving the change of pace. The need for scouts everywhere and actually having to seriously defend yaks and supply posts was a fun challenge. I’m hoping for many more this week. Keep it coming IoJ (and AR)!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I still never feel bad for losing to a bunker mes =P

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

A short story:

So I was walking by this tower looking for people to kill, and I see a guy standing in it. I think to myself “OMGZ I think I can shoot him and make him come down and fights me!!” So I start shooting him… 15 minutes later and after like 20~ raises from NPCs he’s naked and his buddies who tried to save him are dead. lol… Sorry guys.

EDIT: I would totally feel bad, but IOJ is the worst bunch of tower/keep huggers I have ever seen. Even when they outnumber you 4 to 1 they need their towers/keeps/siege/npcs to stay alive and win. It’s pretty sad.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

But so far what i’ve seen is AR not fielding nearly as many as they have in the past

Glad to be paired w/ IoJ again. You guys were a good group last time we (AR) met, and always kept it classy on the field and on the forum. A rare treat!

Re. AR, we’re not even close to the same server you faced last time. We’ve lost well over 50% of our WvW population due to one large guild leaving followed by numerous smaller guilds. Don’t expect to see us field very many, but continue to expect the same tenacity that we always bring. Ain’t no quit in the AR Regulars. ;-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

But so far what i’ve seen is AR not fielding nearly as many as they have in the past

Glad to be paired w/ IoJ again. You guys were a good group last time we (AR) met, and always kept it classy on the field and on the forum. A rare treat!

Re. AR, we’re not even close to the same server you faced last time. We’ve lost well over 50% of our WvW population due to one large guild leaving followed by numerous smaller guilds. Don’t expect to see us field very many, but continue to expect the same tenacity that we always bring. Ain’t no quit in the AR Regulars. ;-)

I can say we on IoJ are trying to get GoM to focus else where (AT least me and a few other commanders are, I cant speak for all of them) But to focus else where so you can retake EB, Have a foothold and push GoM, Cause right now they are nomming both our faces so easily it seems Lets hope we can knock them down a notch in the coming days. Though idk, DH has high regards for GoMs zergyness it seems. Anyways not trying to trash talk or anything here, Sorry if I offended any GoM with the above comments. GL this week guys.

Oh and GoM can you tell me how you had 5+ ACs up on your garri WG, Most of them superior it would seem by how fast our golems dropped, To stop our golem rush. I dont think anyone saw us heading there. I could be wrong, but I would like to know if you guys did spot us, where it was :P

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

HAPPY BIRD SONG DAY FROM THE NORTHERN SHIVERPEAKS!
sad you missed it

<3 u ioj

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Yeah, if AR could not be entirely useless and attack GoM instead of contesting our keeps, that’d be great. Don’t become a trash griefing server just because you lost numbers.

- Everyone from IoJ

CD

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

sad you missed it

<3 u ioj

ROB!!! Star and I missss yooooou.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Yeah, if AR could not be entirely useless and attack GoM instead of contesting our keeps, that’d be great. Don’t become a trash griefing server just because you lost numbers.

- Everyone from IoJ

I’ve never seen this person post before. They don’t speak for anyone on our server that I’m aware of. I’ve seen nothing but positive things from the other two servers. Hopefully you’ll take that for what it is and not a reflection of a general opinion here.

Originally I was writing to wish AR & GoM best of luck this week. GoM is definitely a force so far.

Cheers

Epsilon
Mag/FA

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

sad you missed it

<3 u ioj

Haha, just……..wow. Happy bird song day.

Good luck this week.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

sad you missed it

<3 u ioj

Oh thank god, Enough golem rushes from NSP for us the last 2 match ups with you guys. <3 you Bird, Happy B-Day, Give your match up hell this week, I feel sorry for whichever Borderland that is

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You’re a mesmer. Technically, there’s never just one of you. :P

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Hey guys,

Here’s a video I put together of some of the action from reset night last night. It’s my first time actually trying to edit a video, so feedback is welcome!

Enjoy!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Watch out for GoM’s RUN, heard they were looking for fights this week :P

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

You’re a mesmer. Technically, there’s never just one of you. :P

I suppose that is true. I might even try not using them if I had crow to run around some more to pull my aggro, but then again that would be 2 people (well one and a decoy). :P

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

A short story:

So I was walking by this tower looking for people to kill, and I see a guy standing in it. I think to myself “OMGZ I think I can shoot him and make him come down and fights me!!” So I start shooting him… 15 minutes later and after like 20~ raises from NPCs he’s naked and his buddies who tried to save him are dead. lol… Sorry guys.

EDIT: I would totally feel bad, but IOJ is the worst bunch of tower/keep huggers I have ever seen. Even when they outnumber you 4 to 1 they need their towers/keeps/siege/npcs to stay alive and win. It’s pretty sad.

Blah Blah Blah another nobody posting some random rant. Thanks, now moving on.

EDIT: Just gotta make fun of you posting 2/3 screenshot’s of of you killing uplevel’s LOL! Congrat’s!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

A short story:

Blah Blah Blah another nobody posting some random rant. Thanks, now moving on.

EDIT: Just gotta make fun of you posting 2/3 screenshot’s of of you killing uplevel’s LOL! Congrat’s!

He also beat them on his thief, so hardcore

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

O yeah GoM, We’re 80, prepare for some support love.

…or trebs…i havent decided.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

EB QUE!!!!! GIVE TO ME, MY MUNI!!!!!

THESE TREBS CAN’T BE BUILT BY ONE HEART ALONE!!!

Attachments: