7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

EB QUE!!!!! GIVE TO ME, MY MUNI!!!!!

THESE TREBS CAN’T BE BUILT BY ONE HEART ALONE!!!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Saturday the 13th. Merchants are busier than ever.

:D

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

EDIT: Just gotta make fun of you posting 2/3 screenshot’s of of you killing uplevel’s LOL! Congrat’s!

And I’m just gonna make fun of you for being unable to count! LOL! Congrat’s!

He also beat them on his thief, so hardcore

Ya, apparently Im the only person in the world who generally wins fights against thieves, whether Im on thief, guardian or warrior. How is it that everyone else is so bad?

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

How is it that everyone else is so bad?

Not sure, am just a natural I guess.

Edit: Also, cool video Zumi!

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

Mad props to the ASL/oath, Guardian/Thief I had duel’d.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Has anyone seen my good friend taquito a.k.a the invisible bandit?

Attachments:

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

First it was GoM stomping us in our own BL, now it’s IoJ, Please AR needs some room!!!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

First it was GoM stomping us in our own BL, now it’s IoJ, Please AR needs some room!!!

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Just lost all respect for taquito. Stealth thieves are bad enough, but stealth trebbing?

That’s a new low.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

So seriously curious at the moment. We started off by roaming a bit on AR BL. An hour later we had every keep. An hour later we lost everything but Hills. Then some IoJ homies that were Lord Moding like us got bored and stopped by to see what was going on. We went from prepping to defend Hills to owning the whole entire map. With Zero resistance. With less than ten people. And this wasn’t even the usual Oceanic players, it was “oh lord we’re still getting away with this, but I’d love to go to sleep if they ever fight back” players. This isn’t a rant/chest thump/brag post as much as it is a simple question. We’ve heard the rumors, but holy cow…is it really that bad?

I’d quote some of the crap you guys had to say about IoJ last time we tangled but at this point I’d seem like a bully.

What happened to AR?

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

So seriously curious at the moment. We started off by roaming a bit on AR BL. An hour later we had every keep. An hour later we lost everything but Hills. Then some IoJ homies that were Lord Moding like us got bored and stopped by to see what was going on. We went from prepping to defend Hills to owning the whole entire map. With Zero resistance. With less than ten people. And this wasn’t even the usual Oceanic players, it was “oh lord we’re still getting away with this, but I’d love to go to sleep if they ever fight back” players. This isn’t a rant/chest thump/brag post as much as it is a simple question. We’ve heard the rumors, but holy cow…is it really that bad?

I’d quote some of the crap you guys had to say about IoJ last time we tangled but at this point I’d seem like a bully.

What happened to AR?

wait until you see midweek

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Someone on AR has no honor…. I was looking at this guy and he was looking at me for about 5 seconds so I decided lets see if he ants to have a duel… I /bow to him but half way through my animation with my pet on avoid combat he charged me with double fear and had me nearly killed before i could even get my pet off avoid combat or apply any boons to myself -.-

Cheap.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

What happened to AR?

The people you’d be quoting would most likely no longer be on the server. Several smaller guilds and solo players and a large guild left the server. We are in the process of rebuilding, so I hope you are enjoying the ultra low population in our sections of the map.

On a fun side note, we will get back on our feet, it’s just going to take some time.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

We’ve heard the rumors, but holy cow…is it really that bad?

What happened to AR?

Read my previous post when someone else from IoJ asked the same thing.

Yes, it’s really that bad.

And I have no clue who was being a kitten the last time we met, but as Dov said, they’re likely gone. I only remember our last meeting being a very positive one with lots of friendly banter back and forth. Sorry if you felt otherwise….. :-(

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

What happened to AR?

Crimmy, AR lost there biggest WvW guild. It’s a shame because if they hadn’t this matchup would have been rather interesting

Hi

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Antara.3189

We have lost more than just 1 guild, We are loosing Zero Today, from what I have heard about 30 minutes ago. what’s the attraction to play on a constant loosing server? Guilds who want to play actively would rather play offensively moreso than on constant defense. So it’s been tough for us here at AR. I will ride this old bull till it can’t ride no more

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

styx.7294

That’s it, I’ve had it up to here with his stealthing. I’m sending him to XOXO.

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

A training run originally scheduled for GoM’s map, that had to be moved to AR’s map due to it being way to hot at the time..wound up escalating into ^that.

But yeah…IoJ it’s not doing us any good being there. Let’s focus on the big dog, and let AR enjoy some guerrilla warfare

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

That’s it, I’ve had it up to here with his stealthing. I’m sending him to XOXO.

Crow’s just salty because IoJ put up +400 during RISE primetime.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

We have lost more than just 1 guild, We are loosing Zero Today, from what I have heard about 30 minutes ago. what’s the attraction to play on a constant loosing server? Guilds who want to play actively would rather play offensively moreso than on constant defense. So it’s been tough for us here at AR. I will ride this old bull till it can’t ride no more

We at GoM have felt your pain long coming in terms of rebuilding after suffering mass population losses. We made do with what we had banding our veterans and our small guild groups and made us a pretty good force to be reckoned with with them, and when we eventually got some muscle with a few incoming transfers we’ve become what we are today I’m hoping AR shares the same success soon, as I’ve already had some pretty good fights with your teams already

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Just lost all respect for taquito. Stealth thieves are bad enough, but stealth trebbing?

That’s a new low.

strebbage.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

GoM, I hope you meet Ebay soon. AR why don’t you tell em a thing or two about Ebay

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

We at GoM have felt your pain long coming in terms of rebuilding after suffering mass population losses. We made do with what we had banding our veterans and our small guild groups and made us a pretty good force to be reckoned with with them, and when we eventually got some muscle with a few incoming transfers we’ve become what we are today I’m hoping AR shares the same success soon, as I’ve already had some pretty good fights with your teams already

Thanks for that.

Sadly, as Antara just posted, our decline isn’t over as we’re losing another relatively large guild (well, large vs. what’s left…..), so we’ve not hit bottom yet. Sigh…..

Sorry you got stuck with a withering server. Glicko just can’t deduct points from us fast enough to put us in the cellar where we belong.

Until then, we’ll just keep fighting with our old friend Outmanned (err……Outnumbered) and do what we can with what we’ve got. Enjoy the points…… :-(

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

What happened to AR?

The people you’d be quoting would most likely no longer be on the server. Several smaller guilds and solo players and a large guild left the server. We are in the process of rebuilding, so I hope you are enjoying the ultra low population in our sections of the map.

On a fun side note, we will get back on our feet, it’s just going to take some time.

I hate seeing servers in this type of position as IoJ has been through it already and it’s crushing to the morale of the players. Stick it out though AR. It can take a week, or a few months (like IoJ) but you’ll get to a better place eventually. To the few of you that were playing last night, and the many of you that were on at reset GG’s. Whoever is left has the fighting spirit.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

To the AR [TWIN] guys around IoJ south hills the last hour or so, good fights. Good group coordination.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

I like big zergs and I cannot lie…..

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Accidents happen. But after the fourth guy (one not pictured) through the Sunnyhill door it got kinda tiring having to focus on people inside and outside of the tower, where we were already outnumbered 3 – 1.

4:00 PST IoJ borderlands. To be fair, the [RH] guy looked to make his way out (after giving me a well deserved smack) after he glitched through. But the other guy……stopping to res your friend? Made me angry and laugh at the same time, but, good teamwork thumbs up.

This isn’t intended to lead to some gross generalization. But if this happens in the future lets try to follow the [RH] guys lead.

Multiple images + too lazy to upload = multiple posts.

(1/5)

Attachments:

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Epsilon Atreides.3816

and the rest of the set (2 – 5/5)

Attachments:

Epsilon
Mag/FA

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

AR has finally started a community website. If you are interested in taking a peek, feel free, the link is in my signature. Please keep the posts there at a mature level. Thanks!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

So here I was with 4 other guildies chilling in the SW tower of IOJ BL, looking forward to some fights. IOJ zerg passes by, takes a poke at our tower and comes back with an omega golem. Really, you don’t need a nuke to crack open a walnut :P

Considering the time of this post, I’m going to assume it’s because IoJ and AR fought there for at least an hour earlier. We held off two of your breakouts, with two walls down, AND you were trebbing a breakout tower with 8-10 of us inside defending vs 20+ AR. We lost in the end about an hour or so later, but everyone defending ranked and we had a blast. Plus dem loots.

Just saying, we’re not the only ones using nukes on breakout towers. :P

Our breakout is on the SE tower, we always take the SW tower no matter what BL so you can’t treb us from hills. By the time we got there, there was only the 4 of us, you owned everything in the BL, and we’ve literally seen the IOJ zerg once xD It was just a bit funny to see you guys coming at us with a new omega golem for ONE tower before we barely set down any siege.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

styx.7294

and the rest of the set (2 – 5/5)

Huh, I don’t recognize who that is. Who is startin a guardian alt in the guild?

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

well, we all know IOJ has great night coverage. too bad i’m not from Australia or the like so i can’t enjoy it.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

well, we all know IOJ has great night coverage. too bad i’m not from Australia or the like so i can’t enjoy it.

Yeah but…you have great everything-else coverage

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

Yeah but…you have great everything-else coverage

sorry._.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I love random silly encounters like this:

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

I love random silly encounters like this:

no you people dont -.- IoJ are meanies!

cant a man lay siege everywhere in peace?!?!?!

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

We have a fight club going on in GoM BL fun times!

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

(Typing this while almost asleep) Had a blast roaming AR borderlands overnight! Nothing personal to the AR we 3 of us FGJ semi-farmed at Astral while assaulting Cliffside, but it was in good fun! Had a few interesting fights by the camp and a couple of haphazard golem assaults (which were very promptly stopped (good job on that by the way) Special props to those AR that stuck around and made repeated attempts to see us out of the map

To the WAR Norn power engi: Ur flamethrower hits like a kitten truck! I was forced to kite most of the time I encountered u >.<

To the WAR Charr guardian: Great determination in trying to get stargrove back!

To the CORE (I think that was the tag) Norn ranger, same as above, way to show grit and determination for the one man defense for a while!

AR needs more people like you guys! Keep up the good fight

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

How is it that everyone else is so bad?

Not sure, am just a natural I guess.

Edit: Also, cool video Zumi!

Thanks! More to come once I get better video, I kinda just wanted to do one to see how it’d come out :P

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

We’re losing ZERO now!? Ah man! I understand the desire to have coordinated battles but maybe I’m just too stubborn to leave AR. Dang, we really have a lot of rebuilding to do.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Antara.3189

GoM, I hope you meet Ebay soon. AR why don’t you tell em a thing or two about Ebay

Ugh, I’d be lying if I said I would rather see Ebay again, GoM over Ebay any day.. lol

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ugh, I’d be lying if I said I would rather see Ebay again, GoM over Ebay any day.. lol

Truth is, GoM wants a tough fight. Personally, I’d be willing to get stomped in order to get that fight.

AR, you are not alone with your transfer woes. I truly sympathize with you guys. GoM lost wave after wave of people to transfers (some to AR ironically). GoM hit rock bottom a long time ago and started rebuilding back in Jan/Feb (if memory serves). We did a lot of that rebuilding back when DH crushed us every week, and we loved it.

We knew we could not beat DH, so we were competing against ourselves. How many DH could we tie up with 5 people? How many towers can we cap by out-maneuvering the DH zerg? How many points could we hold against the swarm? When we forced DH to commit 50 people to defeat our 10 man group, we would all congratulate each other, even though they wiped us.

GoM has come a long way since then. We have only had one large guild transfer, (ironically Zombie Land came from HoD, which was the other server that DH crushed every week.) So everyone still on GoM is here because we love the challenge of fighting tougher servers.

Stomping on weaker servers is fun for a short while, but my first love is to be the underdog. I think I speak for most of GoM when I say that stomping weaker servers every week is driving us crazy. We don’t want to do that to our opponents and we have nothing to strive for. So we run karma trains or PvE or search for duels, while we wait for the random roll system to give us a challenge.

So bring on Ebay (or BP or DH). I don’t care if we win or not, I just want the challenge.

In the meantime, I envy you guys on IoJ and AR a little. I have nothing but respect for those of you who are still fighting. Take pride in your victories, you’ve earned them.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Personally, I’d be willing to get stomped in order to get that fight.

GoM wants fair fights is what you should really say…back when it was GoM/NSP/HoD where every week could be a new winner.

Last week, GoM taught FC how to use Arrowcarts, this week: can we teach GoM not to stand in them?

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

GoM wants fair fights is what you should really say…back when it was GoM/NSP/HoD where every week could be a new winner.

Last week, GoM taught FC how to use Arrowcarts, this week: can we teach GoM not to stand in them?

Yes, for the love of things and stuff… STOP STANDING IN RED CIRCLES GOM.

Killing me….I can only heal so much.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Antara.3189

I will support you guys against Ebay…

In the meantime I hope you guys get NSP and crush them and the “BirdSong” crew. They need a good challenge. Please raid them like you have done to us…

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

GoM your golems in EB are driving me insane!!!!! keep em coming thou : ) good stuff

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

GoM. Mad props this morning in SM. We had 1 tick left to cap SM. You should knight the guy, buy him full exotic armor and a commander tag that dived in literally last possible second to contest it and giving his life in the process. That 5 seconds he contested it i think you got about 3 more ACs up and wiped half our people in SM. Again mad props to that defense and last second save. Tell that guy or few people that stopped it last second they are amazing xD

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

LOL.

Two comments:

First, re. the “we want tough/fair fights” comments. Interesting. We’ve heard that many times in the past from the “big” server in the match, but it always turns out the same: our third of EB and our borderlands are filled with players from the largest server. If you really want “fair/tough” fights (vs. PPT), why not attack the more capable opponent (in this match that would be IoJ)? I see a lot of comments in our chat about this as we all notice that IoJ’s third and their BL go relatively unscathed, while ours constantly turns the color of GoM. Same story last week. Hmmmmm.

Second….no, please stay INSIDE the red circles. They are your friend! Embrace them! :-D I managed to get my daily kills done in one tower defense (Veloka tower….I was the Norn Warrior on the cliffside raining death down on you last night), so please please PLEASE <3 the red circles. It was the only fun I had last night…… :-/

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

LOL.

Two comments:

First, re. the “we want tough/fair fights” comments. Interesting. We’ve heard that many times in the past from the “big” server in the match, but it always turns out the same: our third of EB and our borderlands are filled with players from the largest server. If you really want “fair/tough” fights (vs. PPT), why not attack the more capable opponent (in this match that would be IoJ)? I see a lot of comments in our chat about this as we all notice that IoJ’s third and their BL go relatively unscathed, while ours constantly turns the color of GoM. Same story last week. Hmmmmm.

Second….no, please stay INSIDE the red circles. They are your friend! Embrace them! :-D I managed to get my daily kills done in one tower defense (Veloka tower….I was the Norn Warrior on the cliffside raining death down on you last night), so please please PLEASE <3 the red circles. It was the only fun I had last night…… :-/

I don’t think I’ve left IoJ’s BL once so far this matchup

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

LOL.

Two comments:

Not going to speak for GoM at all. But, I think I can speak for Sor this time. Maybe, let me try. If I’m wrong he can punish me later.

We don’t like seeing people get smashed to the point of not wanting to come out and play, it’s overly depressing and I feel deeply for AR. As for this match, we have been going for IOJ 95% of the time, the other 5% being AR when attacked first. We just want balanced servers to fight so everyone can have fun and no one is getting rolled in the dirt 24/7.

I hope that was somewhat on spot… I haven’t had my tea yet.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.