7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Q:

Lets keep it borderline civil guys, the last thread was a good example why we can’t have nice things.

“Since this thread has turned into nothing but image meme spam, we will not lock it. Please refrain from engaging in this behavior.”

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

A:

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, it saddens me to report that SoR and BG have hit a new low in their relationship and little JQ is left to suffer. The custody agreement has BG taking in Sarah Evelyn Alana and SoR taking in the little slugger Nathan Alan. SEA and NA will still see the other parents every so often, but it wont be the same, no, not at all. These tumultuous relationships only ever seem to hurt the little ones.

Also, update with a snuggly WARD!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

what lies, the moderator clearly said they will not lock it. and it’s locked.

Dat typo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

I just have to say mods are you serious smh -_- clearly they never seen the massive Euro tier 1 threads. Votf alone would have 10+ pages of memes to themselves lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

It’s all Fact’s fault. He was provoking me. I swear it! My GIF folder is huge and you shouldn’t provoke a forum poster with a huge GIF folder.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I just have to say mods are you serious smh -_- clearly they never seen the massive Euro tier 1 threads. Votf alone would have 10+ pages of memes to themselves lol

What massive EU t1 threads? Maybe 6 months ago.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I resent the “nothing but”
There were decent provocations lacking visual aids as well….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Kitten the Police.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

“WE WILL NOT LOCK IT”

then mod locks it.

Hmmmm

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Can i ask all sor and bg to help farm cof for the whole JQ server to transfer to TC? Right now jq is so dead third and its not even fun 3way fights for first anymore. Imnot trying to insult JQ or anything but the current T1 is not fun when 1 server cant do kitten and outmanned. I am from BG but TC merge with JQ sounds awesome and will give us more fun to the game imo. Right now JQ cant compete with both BG and SoR so its kinda 1v1+random all the time. If money is the problem then both BG and SoR might be able to help becaue we want 3ways fight 24/7 right?

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

“WE WILL NOT LOCK IT”

then mod locks it.

Hmmmm

Obviously he meant “We will NOW lock it”.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

/salute to Choo for the GvG tonight. Was a blast.

For those wondering, final score

RISE : 5
Choo: 0

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

It actually would be nice to see ATM and other guilds move to TC because that’s exactly what they need. They lack the SEA coverage

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello JoePhuket,

Nothing personal but I disagree with you. Looking at the ratings and ppt gain, etc JQ is still pretty much a T1 server. I believe Jedbacca is still doing his best to organize things and JQ SEA is still very potent. Their militia is also top notch exDaoc folks. They might be in 3rd place but they are definitely T1 in size and coverage.

FW

Can i ask all sor and bg to help farm cof for the whole JQ server to transfer to TC? Right now jq is so dead third and its not even fun 3way fights for first anymore. Imnot trying to insult JQ or anything but the current T1 is not fun when 1 server cant do kitten and outmanned. I am from BG but TC merge with JQ sounds awesome and will give us more fun to the game imo. Right now JQ cant compete with both BG and SoR so its kinda 1v1+random all the time. If money is the problem then both BG and SoR might be able to help becaue we want 3ways fight 24/7 right?

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

First, JQ is far from dead. Second your assumptions are without merit. Thirdly, evidence speaks for itself. JQ may have 60% of the total numbers of BG in WvW and 40% the numbers of SoR in WvW but what we lack in quantity we make in quality. Lastly, nothing is stopping TC guilds from transferring to JQ to balance tier 1.

Here is a graph of the last 5 days for your perusal

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

After facing TC for more than 10 weeks, I have to say JQ has much better fighters.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I resent this. Everyone on SoR and BG (who is rational, at least) will admit that JQ has some of the strongest guilds especially during NA and Asian times. Not to pull the whole coverage / who has more complaint, but lack of EU and OCX guilds make it very difficult from a completely objective point of view. It’s much easier to defend than it is to attack, and seeing how we can come back from very little to contend during NA prime is quite impressive.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

(edited by Wilco.1458)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Posting memes is the new meme.. riiiiiiiiight????////////11111111111one!! OVER 900000000000000000

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

First, JQ is far from dead. Second your assumptions are without merit. Thirdly, evidence speaks for itself. JQ may have 60% of the total numbers of BG in WvW and 40% the numbers of SoR in WvW but what we lack in quantity we make in quality. Lastly, nothing is stopping TC guilds from transferring to JQ to balance tier 1.

Here is a graph of the last 5 days for your perusal

JQ is far from dead, (feeling dirty for agreeing with fuzzion for once ) and calls of RIP x server tend to lead usually to a massive increase in pressure to whatever server calls it. Sure they don’t have the NA numbers – but no-one really has the same numbers of players in each respective timezone.

I still don’t believe the whole idea that JQ is the last bastion of skilled players as portrayed by some posters but JQ is a T1 server for a reason. Asking for an entire server community to die or assimilate is just downright rude when it isn’t necessary, that being said they could do with more EU coverage.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Thank you CHOO for the GvG. Very good fun. Keep up the good work

Looking to see you in the open field sometime (sans map zerg, of course)

If any other guilds are interested in GvGing RISE, feel free to contact Prince Jarvan (SpitFire.4690).

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

JQ is much stronger than TC right now. With Agg, SF, Aco, WARD, HzH, AoS, DA and Pro, JQ’s NA is certainly as strong (if not stronger) than TC’s NA. Relocating to TC won’t solve any of JQ’s problems as you’ll still have little oceanic and eu coverage. I also doubt you’d be able to get everyone in, TC will go ‘full’ quite quickly :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I leave you all alone for maybe 10 hours and look what happens! Dat meme spam

How goes wvw today? I’m feeling kinda lazy and haven’t logged in………..
Fun fights I hope? Persknally I think we should have a tonic brawl……

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

JQ is quite the strong force and has its place in T1, i think their biggest issue right now is that one of their largest Oceanic or SEA (i always confuse those) guilds will focus SoR so much and so tunnel visioned that it is actually hurting the server. It makes no sense for JQ to lose T3 Keeps during SEA when their presence is so big.

Is JQ currently an underdog in T1? Yes
Can JQ as it is right now perform better? I think so

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

JQ is much stronger than TC right now. With Agg, SF, Aco, WARD, HzH, AoS, DA and Pro, JQ’s NA is certainly as strong (if not stronger) than TC’s NA. Relocating to TC won’t solve any of JQ’s problems as you’ll still have little oceanic and eu coverage. I also doubt you’d be able to get everyone in, TC will go ‘full’ quite quickly :o

TC put up a huge fight against SoR in NA, so maybe you could be underestimating TC’s NA. I do, however, agree that TC & JQ are a rather good match in terms of server ranking.

@ the post above me, JQ SEA can only focus 1 person at a time since there is only one SEA guild on JQ who works outside of EB. They can only be in 1 borderland at a time, while [Ge] and others work on SM like they do every day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

Awesome GvG tonight RISE vs. Choo. Excellent fights Choo, had a lot of fun fighting you guys!

/salute

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

JQ is quite the strong force and has its place in T1, i think their biggest issue right now is that one of their largest Oceanic or SEA (i always confuse those) guilds will focus SoR so much and so tunnel visioned that it is actually hurting the server. It makes no sense for JQ to lose T3 Keeps during SEA when their presence is so big.

JQ only loses T3 in SEA to SoR – its in both JQ’s and BGs best interest to focus SoR in SEA if both places are actually playing to win. Remember which server flips Wahas garrison before SEA prime, it usually isn’t BG as we actually know not to kitten off JQ SEA. Think of it from a JQ perspective, if you are playing to increase ppt do you go for the server that has the highest or lowest ppt outside of your primetime so that you can make-up ground and possibly get the first position. It is never beneficial for the other two sides to have the third with a full capped and waypointed map – let alone a waypoint on each map as it weakens the position of JQ and BG. Why would either side allow you to keep them.

We’ve played against JQ’s SEA a long time and there is a degree of mutual respect, even when we do get focused we rarely complain like SoRs SEA are usually doing on the forums. Let alone PM’ing abuse at commanders on the other side like what has happened about four times this last week from various SoR trolls as well as the consistent emote spamming by HIRE and OCX. Stay classy in-game or you will get focused.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

We have a strategic problem on JQ atm.

People just don’t care about working together or trying to beat our enemies. It’s like people log on to only play with their guilds then they log off and don’t give a rats kitten about anyone or anything else.

Quite frankly it’s getting depressing. I feel like we can beat either server and come in 2nd at least but people just don’t want to try. Even Waha has disappointed me lately. There’s no logic to what he does, he lets our entire BL get flipped instead of trying to defend it which leaves us the rest of the day to deal with paper garrison and SoR being the kittens that they are, they keep it paper until NA with their stacked Euro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Im sorry if i sound rude but i just want to play wvwvw where all three servers can fight for first place.

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

People just don’t care about working together or trying to beat our enemies. It’s like people log on to only play with their guilds then they log off and don’t give a rats kitten about anyone or anything else.

Quite frankly it’s getting depressing. I feel like we can beat either server and come in 2nd at least but people just don’t want to try. Even Waha has disappointed me lately. There’s no logic to what he does, he lets our entire BL get flipped instead of trying to defend it which leaves us the rest of the day to deal with paper garrison and SoR being the kittens that they are, they keep it paper until NA with their stacked Euro.

It’s our EU’s way of paying back waha for what he does during SEA.
And the cooperation issue you are talking about is exactly what i was getting at in the previous post. I really do believe you guys can get at least 2nd.

And I’m also glad to hear ppl from JQ mentioning Waha letting JQ bl get flipped while rampaging elsewhere without bothering to defend, because every time I log for EU, I always see your border painted in BG’s color.

I’d really hate not only having put all that coin and time in securing and upgrading a keep to know that you will be coming back to all paper or that it will not even be kept during SEA where you actually have a good presence.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

It’s so funny watching FEAR fail time and time again in their attacks on overlook despite our complete lack of defensive siege

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

If you wish to join a fully non-moderated forum on things about GW2

You may join some of us here on

http://www.postcount.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Guild-Wars

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

This. Every time when we log in we hear stories about Waha attacking exclusively SoR, alot of rallians are quite angry on JQ and ask us for retaliation strikes.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

JQ, you are a mainstay in T1 and have fought well considering your coverage hole for the EU timezone. Imagine if SOR didn’t tank and finish 3rd the week before KISS joined T1. This match up would be pretty even right now if you got their help for EU. Just keep on fighting and collecting those bags

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Updaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Thought I’d pop in for a visit…… BG BL isn’t looking to healthy….. Buuuuuuuuuuut I guess it happens :P

Never surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrender!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

This. Every time when we log in we hear stories about Waha attacking exclusively SoR, alot of rallians are quite angry on JQ and ask us for retaliation strikes.

Does your large guild really need a reason to zerg everything? You zerg everything anyway. That’s how you hit such huge ppt. You don’t only hit JQ. lol.

As someone who plays SEA every day, I can say that Waha always starts by taking his garrison first- if it is even gone. Why should he stay to defend something with a queue-sized zerg? You can’t really complain about being hit during SEA because you guys hit everyone pretty dang hard in EU. No matter how you look at it. They need to have fun, too. People have been trying to put most of JQ’s pressure on FOO/ATM/Waha ever since they started their huge raids

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

That’s what I have been noticing as well. Usually Waha would stay in JQ BL and fully cap it before leaving for another bl. Now, it looks like he doesn’t even care anymore and just want to hit SoR as hard as he can. He only hops back to JQ BL only to flip SoR’s stuff. Waha is out of sorts recently.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

JQ is in the same position SBI and SoS found themselves in.

Trying to survive on one strong time zone and being smashed / limping along in the other 3. It indeed is not able to compete in T1 at the moment but also it would destroy the tier 2 servers (I believe) it is a weird vacuum to be in, which we won’t see the outcome of until the 3 get split up and JQ gets – JQ/TC/DB. The stigma of being #1 for so long takes it’s toll on a server, be wary T1.

Good luck to JQ to pull itself out of this, may I just ask, don’t pull a SBI and abandon your map every night, actually fight back.

Edit: @Kryyg – What point is there to spending all night upgrading a BL knowing noone is there to hold it when the SoR map zerg shows up? Waha is playing for the enjoyment of the game and seems to be enjoying himself a lot more.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

JQ only loses T3 in SEA to SoR – its in both JQ’s and BGs best interest to focus SoR in SEA if both places are actually playing to win. Remember which server flips Wahas garrison before SEA prime, it usually isn’t BG as we actually know not to kitten off JQ SEA. Think of it from a JQ perspective, if you are playing to increase ppt do you go for the server that has the highest or lowest ppt outside of your primetime so that you can make-up ground and possibly get the first position. It is never beneficial for the other two sides to have the third with a full capped and waypointed map – let alone a waypoint on each map as it weakens the position of JQ and BG. Why would either side allow you to keep them.

We’ve played against JQ’s SEA a long time and there is a degree of mutual respect, even when we do get focused we rarely complain like SoRs SEA are usually doing on the forums. Let alone PM’ing abuse at commanders on the other side like what has happened about four times this last week from various SoR trolls as well as the consistent emote spamming by HIRE and OCX. Stay classy in-game or you will get focused.

Just a couple of trolls does not mean the entire server is not classy/respectful. Everyone has trolls in their respective servers, BG included.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That’s what I have been noticing as well. Usually Waha would stay in JQ BL and fully cap it before leaving for another bl. Now, it looks like he doesn’t even care anymore and just want to hit SoR as hard as he can. He only hops back to JQ BL only to flip SoR’s stuff. Waha is out of sorts recently.

How can you say he is out of sorts? What in the… really, he used to only hit Blackgate for months. He is one person leading one guild. He can only do one thing at a time. Suddenly just because he isn’t only visiting Blackgate he is “out of sorts.”

It is a game. He can do what he wants.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

There’s plenty of people who work hard for our home BL even when outmanned. The fact is when one time zone doesn’t care it puts a burden on the rest of us.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

How can you say he is out of sorts? What in the… really, he used to only hit Blackgate. He is one person leading one guild. He can only do one thing at a time. Suddenly just because he isn’t only visiting Blackgate he is “out of sorts.”

It is a game. He can do what he wants.

I’m mainly referring to him abandoning his own BL almost completely. Most of the time he does not do that, or haven’t been for months until recently. I still feel ATM can achieve much more if they played the ppt game and upgraded things.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

There’s plenty of people who work hard for our home BL even when outmanned. The fact is when one time zone doesn’t care it puts a burden on the rest of us.

Kryyg this isn’t meant to sound snarky, but then why was JQ BL Green during NA for 2 days straight?

It is bluer in SEA than I’ve ever seen it in NA this week.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Don’t you guys remember how he almost stopped commanding? But, he decided to stay…

He has been commanding for such a long time and he’s really the only person who tags up for ATM. He needs to have fun & if you think pinning duties onto him is a good idea, then you’ll probably have to find out the hard way. At least he hasn’t transferred off or retired. He normally has no resistance in JQ bl when he is there, so why keep that big of a force there to queue upgrades? :P

Edit: He used to actually flip every single thing in every bl with little to no resistance. So don’t forget that he has much more pressure now than he used to.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Yea because playing for PPT is a great way to achieve enjoyment from a game. L o L

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Does your large guild really need a reason to zerg everything? You zerg everything anyway. That’s how you hit such huge ppt. You don’t only hit JQ. lol.

Btw our usual mid-week online during EU prime is ~40ppl, and ~5-7 of them usually afk or assigned on scout duty on other borders. And we often don’t have luxury of choosing BL for long time, since we are forced to perform role of firefight team, jump here and there, strike fast and port to attack/defend other objective.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Btw our usual mid-week online during EU prime is ~40ppl, and ~5-7 of them usually afk or assigned on scout duty on other borders. And we often don’t have luxury of choosing BL for long time, since we are forced to perform role of firefight team, jump here and there, strike fast and port to attack/defend other objective.

40 people is a lot of people in EU time-zone. I noticed the floating, too, and you guys are pretty efficient as a float team. I’ll give credit where it is due. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

Just want to make it clearly, It not what Waha want to do, it is what ATM want to do, So please stop just point to Waha, He is doing a lot for JQ and ATM, If JQ W vs W community is unhappy what ATM is doing, they can come direct to talk to us, It not really need to discuss on the forum.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Just want to make it clearly, It not what Waha want to do, it is what ATM want to do, So please stop just point to Waha, He is doing a lot for JQ and ATM, If JQ W vs W community is unhappy what ATM is doing, they can come direct to talk to us, It not really need to discuss on the forum.

Well said, Seiya. We on BG have had fun fighting ATM/FOO for the months that we have been paired against you. Everyone knows how much you do for JQ— ignore the grumpy people.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

JQ is in the same position SBI and SoS found themselves in.

Trying to survive on one strong time zone and being smashed / limping along in the other 3. It indeed is not able to compete in T1 at the moment but also it would destroy the tier 2 servers (I believe) it is a weird vacuum to be in, which we won’t see the outcome of until the 3 get split up and JQ gets – JQ/TC/DB. The stigma of being #1 for so long takes it’s toll on a server, be wary T1.

Good luck to JQ to pull itself out of this, may I just ask, don’t pull a SBI and abandon your map every night, actually fight back.

Edit: @Kryyg – What point is there to spending all night upgrading a BL knowing noone is there to hold it when the SoR map zerg shows up? Waha is playing for the enjoyment of the game and seems to be enjoying himself a lot more.

BG wont enjoy it if Waha really play for ppt

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I also have to teleport around and stop attacks. The only difference is i have to do with with 10 people. Right now it is not so bad because i have some back up commanders, but most nights when it is not vacation time i am the only active EU commander outside of EB

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)