7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Thanks for letting us man mode your T3 hills Blackgate :] was pretty fun though and alot of siege inside it

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

(edited by Mini Crinny.6190)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Sigh….One of our(JQ) main Asian guild [TKG] went to BG, the timezone WHICH they’re the strongest at.. talking about imbalance now.. as for the remaining JQ..stay strong people. We’re small but we give ’em HELL!

Not surprised BG is recruiting more and more for an off-peak timezone where they already queue up 4 whole maps :p

PVDoorgate

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

To the BG on JQ BL, you would do better if you split your 70 man zerg up into a couple groups rather than rolling in one big group.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

To the BG on JQ BL, you would do better if you split your 70 man zerg up into a couple groups rather than rolling in one big group.

I’m going to guess BT is present am I right?

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Avenge.1478

Sounds like we have unconfirmed reports of the BT + ICoa megablob.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

Do i see JQ/SoR whining about megablobs again? Correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure last reset i saw 80 JQ megablob for 3 hours with like 1 million necro circles so much you couldn’t see the grass. Lets not mention IRON megablobs or TSYM + others megablobs. RG megablobs etc.

I find that’s more how JQ or SoR actually win fights on a consistent basis. Bring in as many as you can to skill lag everyone and since you have 80 they have 60, you should win the “break your 1 key” battle.

There are exceptions, but lets not pretend JQ and SoR run with 30 people and BG is running over everyone with megablobs only.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

Sounds like we have unconfirmed reports of the BT + ICoa megablob.

There’s a pot and kettle statement if ever i’ve heard one.

Also to all the nonsense about BG having 4 queues during SEA….I’m happy to assume this is possible on the weekend, but the weekends do not in any way count towards average numbers in wvw.

During the majority of the match up (ie the week), we maybe have queues on 2 maps during SEA. MERC floats and NOC will float too (if we are up late enough for early – mid SEA) and never have a problem with queues. It’s also important to note these queues are only around 5-10mins max.

Any comments from people not on BG stating to have more knowledge on this are really just trolls….doing what they do.

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

OH just heard SoR got another megablob guild from EU. Thanks for the skill lag guys lol.

in Match-ups

Avenge.1478

OH just heard SoR got another megablob guild from EU. Thanks for the skill lag guys lol.

Yeah I was surprised we acquired the Russian powerhouse [USSR] as well.. Didn’t see that one coming.

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

talking about a certain French guild. Nice try though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I heard something about a French [MAID] and their sister guild [FRY] guild coming over, can’t wait to hear dem sesky accents in TS

(edited by renmei.3102)

in Match-ups

Avenge.1478

I heard something about a French [MAID] guild coming over, can’t wait to hear dem sesky accents in TS

Well they were coming over to support [USSR] but those guilds are no longer allied and only half of [MAID] is coming over. Oh well, maybe our EU can finally help fend against BG’s late SEA pushes. Fighting off 4 whole queued maps is tough and I commend IRON/KISS for fighting against the odds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Do i see JQ/SoR whining about megablobs again? Correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure last reset i saw 80 JQ megablob for 3 hours with like 1 million necro circles so much you couldn’t see the grass. Lets not mention IRON megablobs or TSYM + others megablobs. RG megablobs etc.

I find that’s more how JQ or SoR actually win fights on a consistent basis. Bring in as many as you can to skill lag everyone and since you have 80 they have 60, you should win the “break your 1 key” battle.

There are exceptions, but lets not pretend JQ and SoR run with 30 people and BG is running over everyone with megablobs only.

RG doesn’t blob, or at least didn’t last time we fought them

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

talking about a certain French guild. Nice try though.

It’s the gift that keeps on giving, I tell ya

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I heard something about a French [MAID] guild coming over, can’t wait to hear dem sesky accents in TS

Well they were coming over to support [USSR] but those guilds are no longer allied and only half of [MAID] is coming over. Oh well, maybe our EU can finally help fend against BG’s late SEA pushes. Fighting off 4 whole queued maps is tough and I commend IRON/KISS for fighting against the odds.

What in the world are you talking about? SoR EU can already take everything during their timezone. They hold high ppt longer than BG SEA can.

Also, to the person who complained about a large BG zerg in JQ bl… you are from SoR- home of the map zergs. What’s the big issue?

Once again, just because SoR barely lost does not mean that BG has some huge advantage over you. Your EU coverage is demoralizing to some people since the other two servers have to start NA prime with paper keeps and towers. At least your EU can prepare your NA for a solid start. BG and JQ have to start NA, the most action-packed time-zone, crippled every day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Your EU coverage is demoralizing to some people since the other two servers have to start NA prime with paper keeps and towers. At least your EU can prepare your NA for a solid start.

What starting NA with no upgrades and a dismal ppt? That must be terrible, on SoR we couldn’t possible imagine how hard that could be for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

A couple of the old FIRE SEA guys transferred to BG recently and they also said BG queues all 4 maps during SEA.

Explains the ppt to be honest, nothing to be ashamed of. Just interesting.

You’re right, on some nights BG SEA has queues on all 4 maps, not just on weekends but sometimes on weekdays.

Usually MERC is able to float across maps though and 2-3 maps are queued (during the week), but not always. There is a large number of Asian PvX guilds on Blackgate, whether they play or not has a large say in how in how much we can fill the maps.

I see Pretty interesting statistic there. Well, you guys sure have more than enough forces during SEA then, i suppose. SoR can’t even queue 1 map sometimes.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

You guys enjoying being 1v1? cuz last time I recalled it was WvWvW… Them server stacking makes everything better, thanks for ruining WvW for most of us.

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

What in the world are you talking about? SoR EU can already take everything during their timezone. They hold high ppt longer than BG SEA can.

Also, to the person who complained about a large BG zerg in JQ bl… you are from SoR- home of the map zergs. What’s the big issue?

Once again, just because SoR barely lost does not mean that BG has some huge advantage over you. Your EU coverage is demoralizing to some people since the other two servers have to start NA prime with paper keeps and towers. At least your EU can prepare your NA for a solid start. BG and JQ have to start NA, the most action-packed time-zone, crippled every day.

Really? Starting NA prime with paper everything? Hmm before the EU guilds moved here I think that is what SoR dealt with.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

You guys enjoying being 1v1? cuz last time I recalled it was WvWvW… Them server stacking makes everything better, thanks for ruining WvW for most of us.

Hopefully JQ will catch the eye of some transfer guilds.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

dude ur server just recruited tkg from JQ

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

dude ur server just recruited tkg from JQ

Still doesn’t mean that I don’t hope JQ gets transfers. I didn’t personally go out and recruit TKG. I welcome them, but I still desire a match-up with 3 servers who can hold their own ground.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

Well it’s funny because SoR/BG were higher than JQ by end of last week’s match by at least 10k + points, and now guilds moved out from JQ and other servers to join the other 2 lol, quite funny actually..

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Lots of fun in BG BL tonight! =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

THE OMEGA VS OMEGA FIGHT IN EB WAS EPICCCCCC

Fun times.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

would be kinda funny to have a 3 way 20v20v20 golem war

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

20v20v20 golem war

This is some next level GvG talk right here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

To bad the map zerg showed up and ruined SG vs TW 2v2 Omega Golem duel! haha

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

20v20v20 golem war

This is some next level GvG talk right here.

oh would have my asuran ears cut off just to see that. imagine the Omega’s Missile flying everywhere. gonna be epic.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

would be kinda funny to have a 3 way 20v20v20 golem war

This needs to be a thing

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

i bet hire can supply them

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Lol the propaganda on here is laughable sometimes. Iron run on the community ts outside our prime time, because generally we will have 15-20 on in SEA time and being outnumbered on all maps we need the extra numbers and need to command.

In our prime time we usually run on our own TS, we run tagless and it is a very very rare occasion we get more than 40 people in wvw. Normally we have between 30-40 in our prime time in wvw.

But you like to call us a megablob for whatever reason go for it. If there are no other commanders on the sor ts we will sometimes be on that into our prime time, last night is an example, but we still went tagless for a good 4 hours last night.

Anyway BG run with huge zergs at times as does every server, accusations by any server against others about this is “pot kettle black”.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

I would like to welcome TIME to SOR from all of FEAR. Can’t wait to work with you guys sometime. Also great job in EB, you guys held it down. I knew you guys were good but would have never guessed a guild from such a low tier will still do so well in tier 1. Great job again and looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

I’m glad run with [TIME] on reset, you guys did great job in EB ! It’s impressive!
Welcome to SOR, new friends.

And I want contact leader of time to give him video about reset, if someone knew him, PM his game ID to me plz.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Want to thank The Provoked, Aggression and Nord, you guys are really fun to fight in the open field, really solid groups and we at DR always enjoy fighting well coordinated groups.

-Maestro/Odinson

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

We are totally not sleeping on the job! I swear! OH GOD DON’T HURT US!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

Oh god. Literally the same hour i transfer to this server (BG) I am attacked by a sword dagger thief in CoF zerker gear from Sanctum Of Rall I believe that just abused the kitten out of Cloak and dagger and him and his little friend had a good time jumping on my corpse when I do die -_- Can’t wait to see more of T1…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Welcome to T1

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Oh god. Literally the same hour i transfer to this server (BG) I am attacked by a sword dagger thief in CoF zerker gear from Sanctum Of Rall I believe that just abused the kitten out of Cloak and dagger and him and his little friend had a good time jumping on my corpse when I do die -_- Can’t wait to see more of T1…..

Next time, don’t walk into SoR Territory.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

JQ is easily no longer the dominant force in SEA. Stacked BG SEA is absolutely destroying everything.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Queuing multiple maps during SEA and BG cries a kitten river about SOR recruiting to counter that? I wasn’t aware of the extent of your PvDoor addiction.

Pathetic.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Queuing multiple maps during SEA and BG cries a kitten river about SOR recruiting to counter that? I wasn’t aware of the extent of your PvDoor addiction.

Pathetic.

SoR kicks kitten and takes names during EU. BG doesn’t.
BG kicks kitten and takes names during SEA. SoR doesn’t.
Both PvD in the said time zones.

Also, no maps on BG are queued at the moment.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

LOL. I don’t remember a time where TSYM has managed to get more than 40 on a map.

If you’re talking about last night on BGBL, we had maybe 20-25. The rest were SOR militia, and a couple other smaller guilds.

Same goes for IRON… I usually don’t see more than 30 of them.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go JQ, you guys rock.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Yeah… Go jq.. You hold that number 3 spot while we take more guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Pathetic.

The only time I have ever seen all maps queued during SEA on BG was this most recent reset night and it was only for a short period. In fact, as of right now (6:00AM server time – SEA), BG has no queues on any map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: archmage.1430

archmage.1430

So what happened to ‘randomizing’ the matches? Why does JQ continue to get stuck with the two servers that have far more off-hours coverage than any other server? Precieate that Anet!

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

So what happened to ‘randomizing’ the matches? Why does JQ continue to get stuck with the two servers that have far more off-hours coverage than any other server? Precieate that Anet!

Because your server’s rating is still really high since you go against BG and SoR all the time, which have the most points. This somehow keeps you high in points; therefore, JQ’s chances of matching with BG and SoR is higher than any other server.

It will be like this until a different server is thrown in here some week. Then the ratings will shift some.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Nice to have a dance off with you, before our forces go to snuggle >.>

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3