7/12: SoS/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savalis.9037

Savalis.9037

@FaTe thanks for the fun fights in the EB JP last night. good times.

Savalis – [oT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

You wonder why FA or parts of give the server an unsavoury reputation ……ask the Dolak parade .Well announced in advance well attended SOS TC .Peacefull bit of fun ..
so 2 guild FA or part of attack the parade repeatedly .

Can do it yes …was neccesary no ..it simply displays again a rather poor attitude .

What did you expect?

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Had fun tonight in FABL vs RET/RAM coordinated attacks.

Here is the video of this match-up so far, unbiased view since i kept the parts that we got wiped. Enjoy Keep up the great fights FA!!! Hoping to see SoS more.

Yeh thanks to RET and RAM (RETAM? RAMET? There’s gotta be a name for you guys…) for the open field fights. They were a lot of fun! You guys are working really well together considering how recently RAM transferred. FABL is definitely the place to be for good fights this matchup.

Also, I freaking love the TC militia. I don’t think there is another militia in gw2 you could fight vs 2 organized guilds with and still have a good fight. Amazing watching that vid and seeing lots of them stick on the commander even when they aren’t on voice comms.

This matchup has been way better than DB in terms of open field.

I totally agree, I expected more from DB and they just hid all week, EB put up a better fight then DB and I was totally amazed by that, I give EB props for that, I hope we don’t see DB for awhile cause if they don’t even want to fight, why bother.

And as far as FA and SoS, I like the open field stuff, it’s great, but when doing the open field, why do you all always drop siege, you talk about us hiding behind our towers and siege, everytime we do open field, you guys always drop something, that isn’t open field, if you want to do open field, leave the siege in the towers and keeps.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

oh TC you’re so good, mad skills you’re gonna wipe SOR/JQ/BG so easy !

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Not as well as how you beat em with your mad skillz when you all went up to T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

You guys should read the new book by Ree Soesbee. Despite the name it’s actually interesting and fun to read and without any whinefest.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

Here is the video of this match-up so far, unbiased view since i kept the parts that we got wiped. Enjoy Keep up the great fights FA!!! Hoping to see SoS more.

Yeh thanks to RET and RAM (RETAM? RAMET? There’s gotta be a name for you guys…) for the open field fights. They were a lot of fun! You guys are working really well together considering how recently RAM transferred. FABL is definitely the place to be for good fights this matchup.

Also, I freaking love the TC militia. I don’t think there is another militia in gw2 you could fight vs 2 organized guilds with and still have a good fight. Amazing watching that vid and seeing lots of them stick on the commander even when they aren’t on voice comms.

I totally agree, I expected more from DB and they just hid all week, EB put up a better fight then DB and I was totally amazed by that, I give EB props for that, I hope we don’t see DB for awhile cause if they don’t even want to fight, why bother.

And as far as FA and SoS, I like the open field stuff, it’s great, but when doing the open field, why do you all always drop siege, you talk about us hiding behind our towers and siege, everytime we do open field, you guys always drop something, that isn’t open field, if you want to do open field, leave the siege in the towers and keeps.

We didn’t drop siege when we took on TC and SoS in SoS garri (and won) the other day

Considering that your server drops more open field arrow carts than anyone I’ve ever seen, perhaps the pot should stop calling the kettle black.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

I’ve noticed that TC has been much more willing to fight in the open field compared to before. I like that. I’m sure those siege were dropped by randoms in the zerg which then get built by other randoms who don’t know what’s going on. I’ve seen it happen quite often.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

A question to some Tc’ers, you guys obviously outnumber all of us right. So why do you insist on recruiting new guilds constantly?

Sorry lol but you have no idea what you’re talking about (mostly because you’re not even on TC). Nobody is recruiting so go away.

I think i do, i’ve been in TC before and have scouted TC many a times following so i’ve been following the trend TC has been following. What started from a honey badger community focused not caring about the ppt militia focus server has turned into a generic t1 power hungry server. I’m sure many of the TC vets have taken note to the changes.

Also in the past 2 weeks, TC has recruited 2 new NA guilds.

I am a TC vet. I have been here since launch more or less, aside from a stint on Piken. No, you don’t know TC at all. And I’m pretty sure that, in spite of being on holiday with no access to the game, I still have a better grasp of what’s going on on TC than you.

So huddle back under your bridge.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

Fighting TC is amusing actually. Their zergs – as long as you’re not in their path – will completely ignore you when they’re in transit from one objective to another.

You’re not complaining that a 80 man Zerg doesn’t veer off course to chase you down… right? ;-)

A good commander will not allow his group to go “squirrel” mode and chase a small group for a few kills. They usually have bigger fish to fry (like a undefended keep). That’s not to say it doesn’t happen of course.

If you are unfortunate to be standing in the road checking your map when the Zerg comes rolling through, you’ll be asking for the license plate of the truck that just flattened you.

In all seriousness though, props to both SoS and FA. It’s been a pleasure to fight you guys.

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soldier.1625

Soldier.1625

@FaTe thanks for the fun fights in the EB JP last night. good times.

That was the most fun we had in the JP in awhile, thanks BURN! =) Some good fights last night.

X Jackal X – 80 Warrior| FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (SoS since BW1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KiltedCowboy.1945

KiltedCowboy.1945

I think once I get my other characters to level 80, I might have a better chance at surviving and being good at WvW for once. Hell, I ain’t even good at PvP….

Proud Norn Warrior from FA

Band-Aids? You mean pansy stickers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It’s hard to say if one server is consistently squishier than the other. We ran into a group of FA the other day and were laughing about how squishy they werebecause it was a curbstomp as we dropped a huge cluster in the middle of their zerg.
Right as they were about to finally die, a couple up-levelled eles jump into the middle of their AoE and drop in less than a second; FA rallies and wipes us.

Your group is only as tough as the lvl 50 ele in all zerker gear.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

As for TC in Tier 1; the reason SoR dominated you was not numbers. On Friday night all 3 servers had queues and SoR just took a huge squat on both of us.

It’s the fact that they roll in with a 100% WvW guild like TSym with numbers in excess of 50+ people; and they do that on 4 BLs simultaneously.

RE, CERN, or TSL will roll in with about 20-25 core members and at least another 15+ mish-mash of other guilds. They don’t play with each other regularly, they aren’t using a cohesive strategy and they win because they typically outnumber their foes and/or the other group is even more of a polyglot than they are.

TC has the numbers, they have the skills. They just need to have their strategies in place and greater discipline in the ranks.

Like I said before, TC-JQ-FA will actually prove a few things.

Oh, and if by some evil design (aka the devs on SBI still kitten ed at us) it ends up TC-JQ-SoS; you can rest assured that we will play the 2v1 (on JQ, in case you think we have any ill will).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I remember one time that CERN and RE did work together and SOR still outnumbered them 2 to one. That’s when they introduced us to their Necro zerg. >.<

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

You wonder why FA or parts of give the server an unsavoury reputation ……ask the Dolak parade .Well announced in advance well attended SOS TC .Peacefull bit of fun ..

Can do it yes …was neccesary no ..it simply displays again a rather poor attitude .

It is a pvp zone. If you want to safely RP, try Divinity’s Reach.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

What did you expect?

It is a FA tradition

Wish i would have been there for it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

I remember one time that CERN and RE did work together and SOR still outnumbered them 2 to one. That’s when they introduced us to their Necro zerg. >.<

That Necro zerg was pretty painful until we learned how to fight them, but once we got them to burn their wells on some empty ground, they were useless for 40 seconds. :p

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Estus.1726

That was scary as kitten to see all those Necros and what they could do. The week we played SoR was the first time I had went up against a T1 server since the glory days of HoD. It was quite an eye opener.

I’ve personally seen an improvement in organization and guild cooperation on TC since that match-up.

in Match-ups

Estus.1726

Keep it up combatants. What you feel right now, if being owned (to sos and fa), is how easily SOR smashed us when we were against them, with occasional victories on our part (and a constant score of below 200 at all times – meaning we had it worse than you guys are doing now).

And because TC herself wants to improve, recruiting players is simply a matter of consequence. And I think all servers seek this too.

I’m gonna be honest and say TC is very good at supply management and defending with skeleton crews (A T1 level in this regard), but there are a lot of other area’s were TC is still playing like a sub T6 server.

As a whole your server has specs and gear more suited for cof, you guys are so squishy and thats one of the reasons equal numbered fights dont go your way. You guys need to learn how to use havoc squads and multiple commanders instead of trying to accomplish everything with one large zerg. You don’t need an 80 man to take a camp or to stop 4 people with 1 ram banging on a tower.

Other than that do some open field training, get your militia involved and practice, send 15 against 30 just to see how you do and how to improve. If you keep running back to those arrow carts you will never learn what you need to learn to hold your own in T1

1. … you guys are so squishy …
___I’d have to agree with this, to a point. It’s not unusual to see a a handful of people wiped out in a few seconds by ACs. I rarely see any of the W3 dedicated guild members taking a dirt nap in the red circles. It seems to be the causal karma train member that has low HP and toughness. Definite room for improvement.

2. …You guys need to learn how to use havoc squads and multiple commanders instead of trying to accomplish everything with one large zerg….
___I agree here too. This is actually something that is in the works. There needs to be more guilds involved in planning this though.

3. …Other than that do some open field training, get your militia involved and practice, send 15 against 30 just to see how you do and how to improve.
___This is probably the best suggestion and one I hope our guild leaders consider. I’ve noticed that the militia is “starting to get it” and have really started to gel with guilds. I do however think giving them the opportunity to train with guilds would be great and help take us to the next level.

4. …if you keep running back to those arrow carts you will never learn what you need to learn to hold your own in T1
___Most serious W3 Guilds will not hunker down in a keep or Tower for long before they group up and charge out to engage. That at least has my experience. Since my guild prefers open field fighting, I guess I’ll have to have no opinion on this other than TC is far less an offender than some other servers we’ve played recently.

Cheers…

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

1. … you guys are so squishy …
___I’d have to agree with this, to a point. It’s not unusual to see a a handful of people wiped out in a few seconds by ACs. I rarely see any of the W3 dedicated guild members taking a dirt nap in the red circles. It seems to be the causal karma train member that has low HP and toughness. Definite room for improvement.

2. …You guys need to learn how to use havoc squads and multiple commanders instead of trying to accomplish everything with one large zerg….
___I agree here too. This is actually something that is in the works. There needs to be more guilds involved in planning this though.

3. …Other than that do some open field training, get your militia involved and practice, send 15 against 30 just to see how you do and how to improve.
___This is probably the best suggestion and one I hope our guild leaders consider. I’ve noticed that the militia is “starting to get it” and have really started to gel with guilds. I do however think giving them the opportunity to train with guilds would be great and help take us to the next level.

4. …if you keep running back to those arrow carts you will never learn what you need to learn to hold your own in T1
___Most serious W3 Guilds will not hunker down in a keep or Tower for long before they group up and charge out to engage. That at least has my experience. Since my guild prefers open field fighting, I guess I’ll have to have no opinion on this other than TC is far less an offender than some other servers we’ve played recently.

Cheers…

Acknowledgement without condescension, I’m still on the internet..on forums right?

^This^ (the ability to admit fault, recalibrate, and apply the fixes) is probably why RE is one of the guilds we on SoS respect/fear the most on TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

[quote=2438388;Chris.3290:
TC has the numbers, they have the skills. They just need to have their strategies in place and greater discipline in the ranks.
[/quote]

I agree with this statement for our NA. Our NA definitely has the open field skill and numbers to compete in T1; what we need to work on and are working towards is better inter-guild coordination; more havoc squads; better overall strategies. Its a slow process though but the good thing about TC is we talk it out and everyone is open towards improving the server.

Our SEA is slightly different, I think the four guilds we have on SEA have amazing inter-guild coordination and chemistry, they also have good havoc squads supporting them, what they need to work on is probably a better overall macro plan and we need a lot more numbers to compete with T1.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

What did you expect?

Your answer which reinforces the point made .

selfish impolite lacking in manners or ability to allow others to do something that is harmless.

simply rudeness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

It sounds more like you’re upset that PvP happened in a PvP zone…see JP Grieving QQ threads.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Rama.6439

To the FA at cliffside on fabl right now, thanks for all the loot…

Välkyri – 80 Warrior

(edited by Rama.6439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

So can we finally get another DB/FA/TC for once? I miss those days… especially before TC got stacked and took out the competitiveness of the matchups, but hey lets get one for old times sake!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Good fights FA and SoS in SoSBL!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Rama.6439

So can we finally get another DB/FA/TC for once? I miss those days… especially before TC got stacked and took out the competitiveness of the matchups, but hey lets get one for old times sake!

That’s the last thing I want, I hated our last encounter with DB, they put up almost no resistance at all, they did absolutely no open field and what amazed me the most was that EB seemed to put up more of a fight then DB did. I don’t think DB would bring much to the table. We need another server to get a good match up going.

Välkyri – 80 Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

JQ/TC/FA…

I’m sure FA would enjoy seeing what TC usually goes through when first facing higher Tier Ranked Servers :P

(Of course with the way RNG has been working we’ll see SoR/TC/SoS again first /facedesk)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

That’s the last thing I want, I hated our last encounter with DB, they put up almost no resistance at all, they did absolutely no open field and what amazed me the most was that EB seemed to put up more of a fight then DB did. I don’t think DB would bring much to the table. We need another server to get a good match up going.

Really? They give us a lot of good fights, especially in our home borderlands, but then they night cap everything

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

JQ/TC/FA…

I’m sure FA would enjoy seeing what TC usually goes through when first facing higher Tier Ranked Servers :P

(Of course with the way RNG has been working we’ll see SoR/TC/SoS again first /facedesk)

Well, word on the street is that JQ is losing 2-3 of their large NA guilds. I think TC and even FA might best them at NA prime now. Of course, their night capping force will keep things interesting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Fun fights for a Thursday night tonight in SoS BL and EB. HOPE thanks you all for the welcome back to the WvW scene.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I see Agg are back in SoS now, would like to run with you guys on your visit and learn a couple of new tricks.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

We are not recruiting guilds and many, myself included, would prefer some of these guilds went to other servers so there was some semblance of competition past reset night. That said, guilds are free to do as they wish and no-one on TC can stop them from transferring, nor can I blame them as the atmosphere of WvW is great here.

The fact that anyone from SoS is trying to make any judgements on skill level is laughable as whenever I personally have found you even on a map you’re far squishier than FA and it’s not even remotely challenging to kill you solo or in a group. As for FA I don’t like you guys personally but I sure am hoping you guys get some transfers (and you seem to have gotten at least one that I noticed today) because you put up far more of a fight than SoS or any other server we’ve faced in the last month, so good luck to you.

Totally agrees with this. I cant believe SoS is here talking about others being squishy.

Fighting FA is fun but recently I see them balling up as a big triple guild zerg that appears only when the whole map is lost instead of having smaller guild groups defending objectives.

I really hope ANet change the wvw matching back to the old tier system. I really miss fighting TC-DB-FA.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

We are not recruiting guilds and many, myself included, would prefer some of these guilds went to other servers so there was some semblance of competition past reset night. That said, guilds are free to do as they wish and no-one on TC can stop them from transferring, nor can I blame them as the atmosphere of WvW is great here.

The fact that anyone from SoS is trying to make any judgements on skill level is laughable as whenever I personally have found you even on a map you’re far squishier than FA and it’s not even remotely challenging to kill you solo or in a group. As for FA I don’t like you guys personally but I sure am hoping you guys get some transfers (and you seem to have gotten at least one that I noticed today) because you put up far more of a fight than SoS or any other server we’ve faced in the last month, so good luck to you.

Totally agrees with this. I cant believe SoS is here talking about others being squishy.

Fighting FA is fun but recently I see them balling up as a big triple guild zerg that appears only when the whole map is lost instead of having smaller guild groups defending objectives.

I really hope ANet change the wvw matching back to the old tier system. I really miss fighting TC-DB-FA.

unfortunately it is the only want to combat the karma train zerg you guys run

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

What did you expect?

Your answer which reinforces the point made .

selfish impolite lacking in manners or ability to allow others to do something that is harmless.

simply rudeness.

I appreciate the compliments.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I see Agg are back in SoS now, would like to run with you guys on your visit and learn a couple of new tricks.

Agg + 1 FoE… I just can’t quit you Rooster…

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Agg + 1 FoE… I just can’t quit you Rooster…

Yayyy <3

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Despite being placed against two much larger servers, I had fun this week. Thanks for the fights various guilds from TC and FA (AW, BURN, RET, RAM, HOPE, RE, GODS, SIC) and of course a special shout out to FLOT.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in Match-ups

Estus.1726

Despite being placed against two much larger servers, I had fun this week. Thanks for the fights various guilds from TC and FA (AW, BURN, RET, RAM, HOPE, RE, GODS, SIC) and of course a special shout out to FLOT.

I’ve seen (and been the victim) some pretty tricksy SoS and FA commanders this week. It certainly was a refreshing change from last week’s AC over-load and siege wars.

Thanks for the epic fights. Good luck in next week’s match-ups.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I’m rooting for TC-FA-JQ, and hope that TC surprises them.

It was…a week LOL.

GL to all tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, I leave for a week and come back to this? WTH happened to TC?!

Did all your players take a course in how to be bad 101? a small 5 man group is holding the south of your borderlands and not even 20 of your finest trained monkeys can take our tower. Holy Pickle and his crew are good, but this is embarassing for you guys.

Please keep sending us walking loot bags.

I’m gonna start bringing garbage bags to your BL to clean up all the trash.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, I leave for a week and come back to this? WTH happened to TC?!

Did all your players take a course in how to be bad 101? a small 5 man group is holding the south of your borderlands and not even 20 of your finest trained monkeys can take our tower. Holy Pickle and his crew are good, but this is embarassing for you guys.

Please keep sending us walking loot bags.

I’m gonna start bringing garbage bags to your BL to clean up all the trash.

You must have run into our lowbie raid. We have to do something to keep things challenging during this complete blowout.

Welcome back!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Keep it up combatants. What you feel right now, if being owned (to sos and fa), is how easily SOR smashed us when we were against them, with occasional victories on our part (and a constant score of below 200 at all times – meaning we had it worse than you guys are doing now).

And because TC herself wants to improve, recruiting players is simply a matter of consequence. And I think all servers seek this too.

You say TC wants to get better ? Recruiting more numbers isn’t the answer. It definitely helps, but your style of play will dictate that you will need a much larger population to beat any specific server….and I am not talking about skill. You’re fighting skills are fine. The passive, avoid fights at all costs when you don’t out number your opponent, play style will prevent you from getting to where you want to go.

The Art of War is a great read, but even Sun Tzu sometimes said kitten it, get ready to rumble.

New blood bring new strategies into the play. So, it always helps to have more people in. There are things I still don’t know about wvw that I learn from new opponents, and players. Always fun.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

As for TC in Tier 1; the reason SoR dominated you was not numbers. On Friday night all 3 servers had queues and SoR just took a huge squat on both of us.

It’s the fact that they roll in with a 100% WvW guild like TSym with numbers in excess of 50+ people; and they do that on 4 BLs simultaneously.

RE, CERN, or TSL will roll in with about 20-25 core members and at least another 15+ mish-mash of other guilds. They don’t play with each other regularly, they aren’t using a cohesive strategy and they win because they typically outnumber their foes and/or the other group is even more of a polyglot than they are.

Like I said before, TC-JQ-FA will actually prove a few things.

Oh, and if by some evil design (aka the devs on SBI still kitten ed at us) it ends up TC-JQ-SoS; you can rest assured that we will play the 2v1 (on JQ, in case you think we have any ill will).

True.

All maps had queues, it was just the experienced versus the less experienced. But hey, it’s always fun.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

TY FA and SOS. Good luck for next RNG

@ sos in particular. Y U NO FIGHT LIKE THIS SINCE RESET!!! :/ Is fun in EB right now.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Im not sure why TC players are laughing either. I mean, 30 to kill 7 is the true laugh, hahahahaahahahahaha. my oh my

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

had a pretty fun time in TCBL for awhile. Although I don’t understand why some of the TC there had to get so obnoxious.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

@ sos in particular. Y U NO FIGHT LIKE THIS SINCE RESET!!! :/ Is fun in EB right now.

Because it’s Saturday in Australia.

Now waiting for people to do the math and realize I’m right, but I’m also trolling.

Honestly, I have no idea; people must just have the day off or something.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Because it’s Saturday in Australia.

Now waiting for people to do the math and realize I’m right, but I’m also trolling.

Honestly, I have no idea; people must just have the day off or something.

i see. love it

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal