7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

On a serious note, less than 15 DR did that to your map…. That’s the downside to zerging as hard as you do. When literally every single person on the server is in the same place, that is what happens.

Well.. it started out with GoM taking our keep in EB and spawn camping us.

Quick call on the bat phone and 5 of my guildies show up and off we go with the pots of red paint in hand to GoM bordeland.

10 minutes and 2 golems later, we have GoMs Garrison.

Then Bay.

Then Hills.

I would trade our Keep in EB for that any day of the week.

/saulte

I dare say good work! Your daring paid off, my friend.

Hey… I keep running into you guys on my own or with some puggles and getting my kitten kicked.

Be a pal and wait till I got my guys on will ya? … No? … Bugger!

Never! One of your folks dropped me a rare over the weekend, so now I expect to get one every time I kill a VP.

I need to finish my Quip.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Been a while since I’ve posted here. Can’t wait to fight my good buddies from GoM. Counting down the days till we roll the dice on Friday, hope I get lucky. Oh, and it was hilarious running into Scarecrow in NSPs WvW. Guess the temptations of roaming with SPCA and XOXO was just too strong. Ciao.

I think he needs the vacation from his guild!

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

BANDITO GET THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Holy cow, they’re sleek!

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Welp, looks like I’m PvE’ing this week. >_<

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Been a while since I’ve posted here. Can’t wait to fight my good buddies from GoM. Counting down the days till we roll the dice on Friday, hope I get lucky. Oh, and it was hilarious running into Scarecrow in NSPs WvW. Guess the temptations of roaming with SPCA and XOXO was just too strong. Ciao.

Oh. My. God. I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU HAD GONE! ;_;
NSP? How is the weather there? The people? I hear they love golems… I love golems…

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

5/10 decent post but unfortunately contains many logical flaws that diminsh its values besides the comical.

comical is the reason I read forums.. come on ARM vs Tots 4life

someone go kill ARM.. he is not unbeatable. just do it

LOL, you know that isn’t true. Why would you give them false hope like that regerg?

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Grats on the tower ninjas, DR. Kind of a coincidence how your attack was timed with CORE’s attack on your map at the same time. Like two swordsman passing each other and landing, then spontaneously bleeding out and /plop.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Did you guys know Im #1 dance commander NA during WvW down time?

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

On a serious note, less than 15 DR did that to your map…. That’s the downside to zerging as hard as you do. When literally every single person on the server is in the same place, that is what happens.

Well.. it started out with GoM taking our keep in EB and spawn camping us.

Quick call on the bat phone and 5 of my guildies show up and off we go with the pots of red paint in hand to GoM bordeland.

10 minutes and 2 golems later, we have GoMs Garrison.

Then Bay.

Then Hills.

I would trade our Keep in EB for that any day of the week.

/saulte

I dare say good work! Your daring paid off, my friend.

Hey… I keep running into you guys on my own or with some puggles and getting my kitten kicked.

Be a pal and wait till I got my guys on will ya? … No? … Bugger!

Never! One of your folks dropped me a rare over the weekend, so now I expect to get one every time I kill a VP.

I need to finish my Quip.

We usually give out good WXP too

Was nice to finally catch up with you tonight when I had some of my guildies with me.

Some of my nightmares are now gone… phew.

Good fights as always RH .. Like your style.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Grats on the tower ninjas, DR. Kind of a coincidence how your attack was timed with CORE’s attack on your map at the same time. Like two swordsman passing each other and landing, then spontaneously bleeding out and /plop.

Yeah.. erm… We did some ninja stuff.. your not telling me CORE did some too?

Didn’t think CORE did small team stuff.

Looked through the screenshots I took last night and I can’t see any of our keeps gone around the time we were on GoM, sooooo …. I dunno what you mean really.

Not much that our numbers could have done against the crazy blob CORE can run anyway.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Yeah.. erm… We did some ninja stuff.. your not telling me CORE did some too?

Didn’t think CORE did small team stuff.

Looked through the screenshots I took last night and I can’t see any of our keeps gone around the time we were on GoM, sooooo …. I dunno what you mean really.

Not much that our numbers could have done against the crazy blob CORE can run anyway.

Ninja doesn’t have to be small team. It just has to be fast enough for the other team to react.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Did you hear us sing happy birthday to him on ts? I don’t know how he could leave us after that beautiful rendition.

But scarecrow is an evil, heartless man, and we shall not discuss him any further.

(please don’t demote me crow)

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Did you guys know Im #1 dance commander NA during WvW down time?

I saw RED commanders dancing in front of the banks in Lion’s Arch many times. One of them even masters playing Marriner’s Horn… Several people and I passing by tipped him 10 copper.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Did you hear us sing happy birthday to him on ts? I don’t know how he could leave us after that beautiful rendition.

But scarecrow is an evil, heartless man, and we shall not discuss him any further.

RIP Scarecrow. Best fractals player on GoM and all-around pro at running in circles.
http://youtu.be/yyMpX-OUZnM

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

RIP Scarecrow. Best fractals player on GoM and all-around pro at running in circles.
http://youtu.be/yyMpX-OUZnM

Your constant rejection of circles drove me away!

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

It has been a great match up so far, we may get rolled over more than not on DR, but these match ups are about constantly learning. So I am glad I learned about this new AC spot today. as a new commander and only having around 6 guys in the tower to defend against the huge numbers you guys put up in your 40+ man zerg. It just totally devastated us. 4 of our guys on the ground floor were down in a matter of minutes and all of the siege was destroyed by it too. So I am glad I got to see where it was hiding. I will definitely have to remember this spot for the future.

Attachments:

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Oh. My. God. I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU HAD GONE! ;_;
NSP? How is the weather there? The people? I hear they love golems… I love golems…

Haha, yeah. I guess I did suddenly disappear. I took a break for a month and transferred cause I needed a change of scenery and wanted to join the roamers of NSP. ZoS/Os do enjoy their golem rushes. I try to stand clear of all that though. I just want to fight GoM now haha.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I just want to fight GoM now haha.

anytime,, anywhere,, my old friend. if you ever wish to duel.. just hit me up.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Oh of course, it will happen.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

And how do you like it over there? Might be in the market for a winter home. >.>

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

And how do you like it over there? Might be in the market for a winter home. >.>

I enjoy it. I mostly run around with tM/XOXO/SPCA and look for fights. Sure I miss all the people I used to play and talk with from GoM, but I wanted to switch things up and get a different perspective.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I enjoy it. I mostly run around with tM/XOXO/SPCA and look for fights. Sure I miss all the people I used to play and talk with from GoM, but I wanted to switch things up and get a different perspective.

Lucky you aren’t from IoJ or someone might have put a contract out on you.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh believe me, there are some people on GoM whom are overly sore when people leave and hunt them down like rabid dogs. It’s expected.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Oh believe me, there are some people on GoM whom are overly sore when people leave and hunt them down like rabid dogs. It’s expected.

Just means they’ll put up a good fight when we face you

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

I figure they’ll try to. Unless crying about spies and sabotage.

Oh my, now I’ve done it. I’ve been snarky against my own ‘loving’ server.
Bring on the mass reporting, ladies.

[EDIT: This only counts towards a good half of the sever. Not the people I actually like.]

Attachments:

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

well maybe.. but if they aren’t really good then they wont know what they are up against when they face els

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I’d look forward to the challenge of facing Elsyer as well! If we face NSP hit me up for some duels as well

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Maybe I’m just weird, but I would be rather thrilled if there were ever a contract out on me. It would definitely make encounters way more intense and fun. But then again, my idea of fun is poking at zergs and making them chase me around the map. :/

@Elsyer: See ya around, man. I expect some high-quality fights from you next time we get paired up with NSP. You’re grouping up with some of the best in the game.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Awww man, you guys make waiting really hard!! It’s been like a month so far. We have to get matched up soon!

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Take your god kitten fight clubs somewhere else!

Not IoJ borderlands. Take it to some back corner of EB JP or something that’s out of the way. If you’re in our borderlands, you’re a threat and we will kill you.

noice

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Not IoJ borderlands. Take it to some back corner of EB JP or something that’s out of the way. If you’re in our borderlands, you’re a threat and we will kill you.

Hey! You’re the commander I stole blueprints from!

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

By the way, thanks IoJ for the 20 man zerg that hit 2 DR at NW camp…

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

It has been a great match up so far, we may get rolled over more than not on DR, but these match ups are about constantly learning. So I am glad I learned about this new AC spot today. as a new commander and only having around 6 guys in the tower to defend against the huge numbers you guys put up in your 40+ man zerg. It just totally devastated us. 4 of our guys on the ground floor were down in a matter of minutes and all of the siege was destroyed by it too. So I am glad I got to see where it was hiding. I will definitely have to remember this spot for the future.

DR calling for retreat, classic!

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Yes because sitting behind the windmill not capping anything is clearly a massive threat to IoJ. Do you understand that wvw actually has the ability to be fun and is not just dropping ACs to kill your enemies when you outnumber them?

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I actually ran across a few IoJ that would fight in the open field with equal numbers and not run away to a tower today. Today was a good day.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

wish.1027

So a funny thing just happened…
I left after this SS because there was another 20 of them in the camp about to come swarm me.

Attachments:

Math is your friend.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Hey guys can you give me a score update? Who is in last place now?

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Evolution: GoM last, IoJ second and DR first. Happy to oblige.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Are you sure because i heard DR was in last place. Confirm/deny that DR is in last place?

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Are you sure because i heard DR was in last place. Confirm/deny that DR is in last place?

Asking the same question with other wording does not result in a different answer.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Asking the same question with other wording does not result in a different answer.

And yet it literally just did…

So who’s in last place?

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

wish.1027

And yet it literally just did…

So who’s in last place?

Attachments:

Math is your friend.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Yes because sitting behind the windmill not capping anything is clearly a massive threat to IoJ. Do you understand that wvw actually has the ability to be fun and is not just dropping ACs to kill your enemies when you outnumber them?

Someone hasn’t read the entire thread…

P.S. 99% of us respect Fight Clubs. A lot. If you’re going to do it. Don’t do it on a map where you continuously flip the camp while the rest of the players on said map are playing WvW. We watched you guys do it twice. Now, you can go find another windmill.

You want to group up 15-20 deep and have some fun playing PvP in WvW? Great. But don’t consistently reflip the camp north of the windmill and not expect to get the entire fight club killed. #inb4Fightclubboohoos.

Have fight clubs all you want. I’m sure about 99% of IoJ regulars ignore you guys. But when you consistently reflip the camp then run back to your fight club…people take note. And we watched a Fight Club do it at least twice 4 days ago. Clearly other people have noticed as well.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Thanks CORE group running the Zerg in IoJ bl. Really made me think with the tactics. DDLG enjoys fights like that so keep it up, great pug organization on your end.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

The fights were indeed fun, but I don’t understand the logic of falling back to Arrow Carts when you have the advantage of 60ish VS. 25ish. I can’t even begin to count how many arrow carts you guys built and how many times we just went out and stood in the open field so that you would even fight us. That being said though, it was a fun time when we actually duked it out. My game literally froze on the bridge by ruins one time because of your massive focused AOE. Never happend before lol.

[CORE] lets get a GvG going!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Thanks CORE group running the Zerg in IoJ bl. Really made me think with the tactics. DDLG enjoys fights like that so keep it up, great pug organization on your end.

yeah no kidding those were some fun fights lol! also to the guy who said we had 60 people. We had at most 30-35 and even that’s stretching it.

Hi

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Maybe that many CORE, but you certainly had more HARD and a few others mixed in there. I believe a video is being made to showcase the fights both good and bad for us so we will see. Regardless, as you said, it was a blasty blast!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Those were some fun fights, when you guys would actually fight. Youve got the stacking tactics down but your supposed to actually push and not coward up when you have triple the numbers of the other side, i understand if your not there yet.

@fluffy You always make me laugh (like when i laughed on your body for 5 minutes) but by your math if you guys had only 30-35 people we only had 3 and 2 of them were afk pets.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

We had 21 DDLG in TS and I know during one push alone at the SE tower I got 20 stacks. And that was only half of you guys the other 20-25 organized people had pushed around through the tunnel while we wiped the pugs.

Regardless when you caught us in open field we were wiped, at least at the chokes we could hold our own.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader