7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

No thread started yet? Well let’s fix that!

Hello HoD! It’s been forever…. And FC nice to finally meet you guys! Probably another competitive matchup, good luck to you both!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

[Deth] of FC is looking to do 15v15 GvG’s this week. Mail me in-game to schedule a fight! Best of luck this week.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

gotta sleep early tonight but LF XOXO and I mean you andromeda I want to kill you

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

My farewell gift to Hod is this

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Well, I may finally get to do something I’ve wanted to do since I 80’ed my Mesmer. Namely, take on one of the baddest mindshredders around. ’Sup, Andro … ye beast

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

I was looking forward to fighting FC as I started there at release but this is horrible. 5+ people running from me constantly. Not a single person has fought in a 1v1 without just running away its pathetic. I have lost all the respect I had for FC in the first few hours of this matchup.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

To the Sylvari TFG heartseek-spamming commander “Legend” that decided to T-Bag my body after you zerged me… watch out this week buddy huehuehue

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by Moderator)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Varconi, I would like to try a rematch with you sometime… which BL do you typically terrorize?

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

To the Sylvari TFG heartseek-spamming commander “Legend” that decided to T-Bag my body after you zerged me… watch out this week buddy huehuehue

I CAN GUILD WARZ
1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2
SEE I ARE GOOD

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Varconi, I would like to try a rematch with you sometime… which BL do you typically terrorize?

Was planning on sitting in FC this week but since they wont fight outside of zergball I will probably camp HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

God its all about the zerg tonight Q_Q couldn’t even roam for 5 minutes

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

Oh how I’ve missed your pink thief shenanigans.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I was looking forward to fighting FC as I started there at release but this is horrible. 5+ people running from me constantly. Not a single person has fought in a 1v1 without just running away its pathetic. I have lost all the respect I had for FC in the first few hours of this matchup.

youre the guy who ran away from a zerg, but killed me in your 1v2 for being smart enough to keep my eyes on you. you spammed laugh over my dead body after spamming party requests for like 3 minutes.

this is how you treat your matches?

no surprise youre disappointed in us, you arent really fun to fight against.

it was nice of my friend to come rez me w/o being asked, and great justice that they left me the stomp for your sorry kitten .

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

lol

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

youre the guy who ran away from a zerg, but killed me in your 1v2 for being smart enough to keep my eyes on you. you spammed laugh over my dead body after spamming party requests for like 3 minutes.

it was nice of my friend to come rez me w/o being asked, and great justice that they left me the stomp for your sorry kitten .

Were you the terrible necro engi thief or ranger too many horrible players with that guild tag to keep track

lag permitting I will get some clips of me fighting that laughable noob guild of yours to post on forums

I have not run in to you yet, I’ll gladly clash with you tomorrow, but tonight, I zerg.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Were you the terrible necro engi thief or ranger too many horrible players with that guild tag to keep track

lag permitting I will get some clips of me fighting that laughable noob guild of yours to post on forums

Are you burning, nerd?

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

is this place Zerg City, USA?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

is this place Zerg City, USA?

For real, last night everything with a red tag was followed by like 20+ more, I’m disappointed. I expect better when I’m back on Sunday.

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Oh how I’ve missed your pink thief shenanigans.

awe i feel the love

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheeks.5243

Cheeks.5243

Some of you HoD guys can be nice, Props to Pooka for being a good sport

i look forward to beating you guys up this week. not just HoD, FC too!

Attachments:

Your Pal Kor-Warrior-[ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak

~i like Butts~

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

My prediction of this weeks match:
FC is gonna kick kitten – go up in rank, and server morale is going to be up, at least for the beginning of the week
NSP is going to roam and gank in the BLs, and Zerg but not admit it in EB. Their server morale is going to suffer from boredom later in the week.
HoD is generally tired of facing NSP and the hot join heroes always running loose on the borderlands, and toward the end of the week, will want it to just be over.

Meanwhile on the forums, groups will be complaining about no “small man” groups roaming, laughing at people who “zerg up,” and trying to figure out how to spam /laugh on the forums, all the while feverishly ganking uplevels and solos. People with personal grudges will be airing them. There will be even MORE deleting of comments. And all of this before the end of the weekend.

Good luck this week!

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

I don’t know, I thought last night was the most roaming-friendly match in a long time. I spent it duo roaming on HoD.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Yay Yarr is back, see y’all sylvari kittens soon.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

I don’t know, I thought last night was the most roaming-friendly match in a long time. I spent it duo roaming on HoD.

Reset night, yes. Later in the week? Not nearly as much.

BTW, we doing fight club this week? I missed last weeks and really want to get in on it.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

heh

That TFG legend is a classy act, I know him. I wonder how many of you it took to take him down in your next screenshot, the man knows his buisness

anyways GL HF HOD

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Are you burning, nerd?

Are you one of the 4 that spawn camped my pal, then when 2 of us showed up we AJed you and your posse in 15 seconds? Nobody escapes the law when Sheriff Bazzle and his lackeys are in town.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

FC is gonna kick kitten – go up in rank, and server morale is going to be up, at least for the beginning of the week
NSP is going to roam and gank in the BLs, and Zerg but not admit it in EB. Their server morale is going to suffer from boredom later in the week.
HoD is generally tired of facing NSP and the hot join heroes always running loose on the borderlands, and toward the end of the week, will want it to just be over.

Never faced FC before but reason NSP likes your bl is because its easy to control. We step into EB map and get faced with 50+ hod protecting sm and trying to take our stuff all day. So we do the logical thing and attack your bl since your server doesn’t defend it as much as EB. We get points and thats how we always beat you every week.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

Never faced FC before but reason NSP likes your bl is because its easy to control. We step into EB map and get faced with 50+ hod protecting sm and trying to take our stuff all day. So we do the logical thing and attack your bl since your server doesn’t defend it as much as EB. We get points and thats how we always beat you every week.

Just gonna repost this to make sure everyone on HoD sees it. Thanks for your honesty, and I look forward to facing your gank squad at least some time this week alone.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

tru dat, we ninja’d hod hills while outmanned and it wasnt even thought about for 2 hours till nsp zerged it

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

If Henge and specifically Linda would do something useful for once we could band together and take a dump on Shiverpeaks but ohh noo you have to go and golem rush SMC.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

See! Hod are completly obsessed with EB map and with SM.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

that was a fun 1v2 VLK ele and thief <— i dont rem wat guild u were in, but thx for the fun 1v2 i havent been on my glass mes in awhile

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

HAHA! from the posts it seems like NSP is discovering the “ferg zerg”.

I dont agree at all. Myself and many HoDers are liking these NSP+HoD mashups. HoD is on the 3rd week of the closest most competitive matchups in all of GW2 NA.

Just stay off the forums. From last week, I do find NSP players to be much more doo-she and bitter then i remember. It seems we both look back upon our old T7 days in opposite ways (HoDs being much more favorable about NSP). I definately have the impression that despite us getting thirdsecond-place trophies, HoD seems to be a much funner server to play on than NSP.

So despite the prospect this forum will become soul-sucking by monday, I still like NSP alot and am happy we are getting to play with you guys again. NSP/HoD seem to make for good matches so im loving this so far. For the lower tiers the question is becoming what can a 3rd server bring to to an HoD/NSP matchup: IoJ was awesome, DR was awesome, and FC is bringing its A game as well. Not sure why a few HoDers are tired of this, we got the best WvW “tier” in the game!

BTW: I think this is the first time we have played Zerguson’s Crossing without their spouse around, and you guys do much better single. Good to see you guys again

-Plains@HoD

(edited by Plains of Ashes.5941)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

If anyone would like to duel please hit me up and we can meet at one of the windmills manyme usee is the char i will be logged into

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom Hamster.9236

Phantom Hamster.9236

Are you one of the 4 that spawn camped my pal, then when 2 of us showed up we AJed you and your posse in 15 seconds? Nobody escapes the law when Sheriff Bazzle and his lackeys are in town.

That must not of been us cuz we didn’t wipe. We left to help take HoD’s hills.
There was 3 of us hanging around outside Lake last night killin Varconi and his buddy for a little while. We weren’t “spawn camping”, they kept running out to Lake to challenge us.

FC: [GWTD] Engi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

If anyone would like to duel please hit me up and we can meet at one of the windmills manyme usee is the char i will be logged into

thx for the fun duels

-Crit Sinn

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I must take the blame for flipping FC’s borderland today. Please know thakittens nothing personal and is purely to try and salvage as much of the ranking score as I can for NSP. I purely expect FC to get upset because they have the smallest WvW population in this matchup. You do have a right to be. That being said NSP will drop several ranks if leave you alone and I for one don’t want to see that for my server. (That might be unavoidable though with our own population problems). I do want to give a shout out to the 3 Yarr members and the ranger I “tried” to fight 1 on 1 in NSP BL. I hope to get slaughtered by you again this week

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

thx for the fun duels

-Crit Sinn

Aye it was thank you very much for the duels

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sAvlor.8063

sAvlor.8063

so you know if you are from FC and HoD this one infamous person linda right cough* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-VQDFteuI

ill just leave this here

Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/kkwa2
Streaming channel: www.twitch.tv/kkwa2

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

I dont agree at all. Myself and many HoDers are liking these NSP+HoD mashups. HoD is on the 3rd week of the closest most competitive matchups in all of GW2 NA.

Plains, I got nothing but respect for you, but I have been rolling in our BL for the last 2 weeks, and as much as I like a good fight, getting perma stunned and back-stabbed by a 4-person team that got lost on their way to PvP is getting increasingly frustrating. I’m not mad at the teams themselves, playing flutes over my corpse, or spamming laugh after killing an engineer, of all things (post that screen shot on your fridge). I was just ready for something fresh to revitalize our teams.

I didn’t mean to generalize the entire server, but the HoD BL regulars have generally agreed with my sentiment, at least through the day, when other people are on the map, they do.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

There was 3 of us hanging around outside Lake last night killin Varconi and his buddy for a little while. We weren’t “spawn camping”, they kept running out to Lake to challenge us.

It wasn’t a spawn camping because they were hiding with guards. I did die a lot trying to 1v4 3 from one guild and a random but I kept coming back because chasing the engie into their tower 5 or 6 times made me want the kill even more.

I die a lot in wvw since I take on any number at any time unlike some players who are so scared of getting killed because of the horrible thing that happens when you die, NOTHING. Cowardice in a game that has no consequences for death shows a glimpse into the person behind the keyboard.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Plains, I got nothing but respect for you, but I have been rolling in our BL for the last 2 weeks, and as much as I like a good fight, getting perma stunned and back-stabbed by a 4-person team that got lost on their way to PvP is getting increasingly frustrating. I’m not mad at the teams themselves, playing flutes over my corpse, or spamming laugh after killing an engineer, of all things (post that screen shot on your fridge). I was just ready for something fresh to revitalize our teams.

I didn’t mean to generalize the entire server, but the HoD BL regulars have generally agreed with my sentiment, at least through the day, when other people are on the map, they do.

Perhaps we can figure out something to rejuvenate HoD WvWers since I happen to really like your server.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Lmao this threads better then last weeks, chest thumping begin!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

(edited by Jesse.4631)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

Perhaps we can figure out something to rejuvenate HoD WvWers since I happen to really like your server.

I have said in other threads, we need a way to have a beer together, to make sure people don’t feel like stomping is personal. Heck, I have partied with several of your people just to let them know they played really well, even if they don’t beat me in a fight. (but especially if they do)

Aside from the “my database record can beat your database record” chest thumping here on the thread, which I like to troll from time to time I generally like that we are SO close in this match up. I really like that I contributed to the fact that we came in second instead of third in the last match up by stopping people from taking our BL camps through the week, often when I was one of the only people on the map, and sometimes duo-ing with some of the most capable and fun players I have had the privilege of knowing.

I think the fight club could help a bit as well, getting people into parties with each other and allowing for some camaraderie while still fighting is always good.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Cowardice in a game that has no consequences for death shows a glimpse into the person behind the keyboard.

Pretty much what I think whenever I see a thief or mesmer. I KID, I KID.

No, but seriously, I meant that.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

It wasn’t a spawn camping because they were hiding with guards. I did die a lot trying to 1v4 3 from one guild and a random but I kept coming back because chasing the engie into their tower 5 or 6 times made me want the kill even more.

I die a lot in wvw since I take on any number at any time unlike some players who are so scared of getting killed because of the horrible thing that happens when you die, NOTHING. Cowardice in a game that has no consequences for death shows a glimpse into the person behind the keyboard.

are you really complaining about someone using the terrain to their advantage? about someone abusing a disengage?

like really?

sounds like you dunno how to control the fight’s parameters.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom Hamster.9236

Phantom Hamster.9236

Excuse me, I did not run into the tower let alone “5 or 6 times”, we weren’t “hiding with guards” and it was not “1v4”.

FC: [GWTD] Engi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Excuse me, I did not run into the tower let alone “5 or 6 times”, we weren’t “hiding with guards” and it was not “1v4”.

how many was it then and bring the same guys to windmill ill 1vx whoever you had in a duel

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Varconi, I love getting texts from guildies sayin ur kittening in game from getting ur blank pushed in. Lol happy Saturday!

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Just got some 1v4 fights with 3 PAXA and a CASH guardian total 1 hs thief downed not stomped as I was too busy /sit spamming. PAXA u so pro brought 2 more as I was trying to get a 3v1 duel with you guys.

PAXA small man roaming(ganking uplevels)