7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Just got some 1v4 fights with 3 PAXA and a CASH guardian total 1 hs thief downed not stomped as I was too busy /sit spamming. PAXA u so pro brought 2 more as I was trying to get a 3v1 duel with you guys.

PAXA small man roaming(ganking uplevels)

Please bring more mesmers and thieves. Heard they let you look pretty good at open field fighting lol. Why doesnt your guild try winning with a class that doesn’t use stealth hahah.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Varconi, I love getting texts from guildies sayin ur kittening in game from getting ur blank pushed in. Lol happy Saturday!

HAHA 1 death to PAXA 4v1 and that was when I was typing to get a 3v1 duel setup which they won’t do apparently. Tell your thief to spam HS more when im above 50% health so that when I do get under 50% he can walk around behind me doing nothing pro skills.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Fun fight with FC at our North camp, held you guys at bay until I got a two more to help keep you guys from getting it, but gf either way!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Doesn’t it stink to call someone out to kill , then moms yells “leonerd!!! Its bed time”.

Poor moobs.

well actually I had work this morning but youre totally right

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Rackin, thanks for the movie. Love the group makeup, full support on every class except waff. Then when you “arent” running full support around waff, its because the other 2 in group are porting thieves lol. Some open field team you got there. Sorry Pony, kitten move on his part. Dont even know the guy.

Here ya go. Preach it. Counted about 10 minnions lol.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Varconi, I love getting texts from guildies sayin ur kittening in game from getting ur blank pushed in. Lol happy Saturday!

HAHA 1 death to PAXA 4v1 and that was when I was typing to get a 3v1 duel setup which they won’t do apparently. Tell your thief to spam HS more when im above 50% health so that when I do get under 50% he can walk around behind me doing nothing pro skills.

Hmmmmm….this video doesnt look so much like 1v4. In fact, is that your asura back there by the legendary guards? happy saturday

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Oh this just got good…

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Good fights with Jscull and Zelrin! Thanks for taking it easy on me lol.

VoxL (NSP)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Hmmmmm….this video doesnt look so much like 1v4. In fact, is that your asura back there by the legendary guards? happy saturday

haha SMART kitten I happened to record the other 90% of that encounter before I was going afk will upload it for your nub guild to watch the thief using refuge at 5% hps 4 v 1 and this was a different fight than the 4v1 where I downed him. Watch his hs spam when i get my video uploaded pro PAXA scrub play.

That’s one player, EVERY player in your guild runs stealthing classes.

So wait your backtracking already since you know I have the full footage. Yeah I play a stealth class it helps me when I am fighting a guild group on ts if you don’t like the game mechanics I suggest you quit instead of constantly making excuses and coming to forums to misrepresent what happens in WvW.

Trying to compare me akitteng by guards to your guild getting rolled 2v4 by Rackin is laughable since it was 4 people running to guards constantly. I make no claim to be anywhere near as good as Rackin or Wafflez, they will roll any 4 man group so I wouldn’t feel too bad since you were just another guild group they crapped on.

P.S video uploading

Getting rolled 2v4? I was playing necro, class I haven’t played for 7 months. Another guy was on ele that is support. 2 guys were KoM not invent and not even grouped… Yea waff and rackin rolled a PAXA 4 man lol. Varconi, ur guild got any and all of its rep by doing this….. On the forums.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

It’s like my man Vin Diesel says in fast n furious 1. Every real racer knows, it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. WINNING IS WINNING.

Doesn’t matter if u win with 5 thieves, 5 mesmers, 4 guards and a necro, run w/e comp u want, b/c winning is winning.

-hue hue

spca

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I got rolled alot today 1 v x today. I just hope I was worth some good loots, cause badges are just now pointless. Gimme heavy loot bags or oranges ANet!

Also to the FC thief and guard at ruins today, why would you stealth and run? You have numbers dont be afraid to use them, c’mon man.

VoxL (NSP)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

HAPPY SATURDAY! I was pretty sure the thief got downed in refuge and ressed I am glad he admitted it a few posts up since he had burning and torment on him as he entered refuge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM5pr3-jFBs&feature=youtube_gdata

(edited by Varconi.1804)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

I got rolled alot today 1 v x today. I just hope I was worth some good loots, cause badges are just now pointless. Gimme heavy loot bags or oranges ANet!

Also to the FC thief and guard at ruins today, why would you stealth and run? You have numbers dont be afraid to use them, c’mon man.

Only number a thief needs is 2

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

haha SMART kitten I happened to record the other 90% of that encounter before I was going afk will upload it for your nub guild to watch the thief using refuge at 5% hps 4 v 1 and this was a different fight than the 4v1 where I downed him. Watch his hs spam when i get my video uploaded pro PAXA scrub play.

That’s one player, EVERY player in your guild runs stealthing classes.

So wait your backtracking already since you know I have the full footage. Yeah I play a stealth class it helps me when I am fighting a guild group on ts if you don’t like the game mechanics I suggest you quit instead of constantly making excuses and coming to forums to misrepresent what happens in WvW.

Trying to compare me akitteng by guards to your guild getting rolled 2v4 by Rackin is laughable since it was 4 people running to guards constantly. I make no claim to be anywhere near as good as Rackin or Wafflez, they will roll any 4 man group so I wouldn’t feel too bad since you were just another guild group they crapped on.

P.S video uploading

Getting rolled 2v4? I was playing necro, class I haven’t played for 7 months. Another guy was on ele that is support. 2 guys were KoM not invent and not even grouped… Yea waff and rackin rolled a PAXA 4 man lol. Varconi, ur guild got any and all of its rep by doing this….. On the forums.

So I am bad for playing a mesmer and any win I achieve through this exploitation of game mechanics is void, and any loss you incur is excused because you don’t use an “op” class or spec?

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Welp… I’m not even on HoD this week. But Varconi I believe you do deserve this.

~Hands Varconi his Perma-Stealth Thief membership card~

Welcome to the club. We have meetings every Tuesday night at my mom’s house. She makes us hot pockets. Don’t be late.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Welcome to the club. We have meetings every Tuesday night at my mom’s house. She makes us hot pockets. Don’t be late.

Out of all the mentally handicapped kitten written on this forum so far, this is the best post.

spca

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Out of all the mentally handicapped kitten written on this forum so far, this is the best post.

I AM HANDICAPABLE kitten IT

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Why hello there Fergusons Crossing.
I don’t believe we’ve met before.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Moderator)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Why hello there Fergusons Crossing.
I don’t believe we’ve met before.

Hearing this in his voice… creepier than it should be.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Today feels like a good day to PvP.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Same realization playin the people on this server we came to months ago, you all just want to win with whatever means possible be it pussssi kitten game mechanics and “blame it on Anet” or adding more to your groups to assure wins. Either way, it’s just not impressive. Happy Saturday varconi. Better take Devon’s gift card…. He’s said his mom makes bad kitten meatloaf for everyone that plays getaway specs and perms stealthers.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

XOXO you have not disappointed me, at least on the forums

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

XOXO you have not disappointed me, at least on the forums

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS <3

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

is andromeda in the game still?
also what border are you actually running in? I haven’t been on much but Ive spent all the time Ive been on looking for any XOXO

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadpool.6709

Deadpool.6709

To the Sylvari TFG heartseek-spamming commander “Legend” that decided to T-Bag my body after you zerged me… watch out this week buddy huehuehue

lol

And that “Legend” just had some sweet revenge back to your Guild, buddy…..It’s on, he’s not alone…lol

Attachments:

Dead Poptart (lvl 80 Engi) [HoBo] Hobo For Hire [NSP] Part Time Guard Killer/Yak Killer

(edited by Deadpool.6709)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

guys im playing spvp the real pvp game mode

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Are you one of the 4 that spawn camped my pal, then when 2 of us showed up we AJed you and your posse in 15 seconds? Nobody escapes the law when Sheriff Bazzle and his lackeys are in town.

That must not of been us cuz we didn’t wipe. We left to help take HoD’s hills.
There was 3 of us hanging around outside Lake last night killin Varconi and his buddy for a little while. We weren’t “spawn camping”, they kept running out to Lake to challenge us.

It wasn’t a spawn camping because they were hiding with guards. I did die a lot trying to 1v4 3 from one guild and a random but I kept coming back because chasing the engie into their tower 5 or 6 times made me want the kill even more.

I die a lot in wvw since I take on any number at any time unlike some players who are so scared of getting killed because of the horrible thing that happens when you die, NOTHING. Cowardice in a game that has no consequences for death shows a glimpse into the person behind the keyboard.

So you’re openly admitting you’re a pleb who doesn’t know how to pick his fights? gg, get on my level nerd.

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

guess theres a mini fight night in NSP bl :p

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Everyone PvP on forums instead of WvW, make me sad man.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

Rackin, thanks for the movie. Love the group makeup, full support on every class except waff. Then when you “arent” running full support around waff, its because the other 2 in group are porting thieves lol. Some open field team you got there. Sorry Pony, kitten move on his part. Dont even know the guy.

Here ya go. Preach it. Counted about 10 minnions lol.

Wow you guys bit down kitten that comment. Too funny. You do realize it was nonsense right? I haven’t spent months posting about how people should play this game. That’s your deal, and exactly why I made the vid. For those that don’t know what is being referenced, here you go.

http://youtu.be/ezRsYTsBBVQ

The irony here is that you constantly seem to preach about competition, or the lack thereof. People ducking into towers, prevalence of siege in WvW, promotion of zerging, I get it. Thing is, you spend all this time making threads reiterating the same kitten over and over. See below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/5-man-seeking-upper-tier-not-to-quit-GW2/page/3#post2445180
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Name-legit-5-man-teams-left-on-any-sever

At the end of the day though, when faced with a 4v2 and about to get kitten on for a third time, you run for spawn, just like a random running into a tower. But they’re noobs/skilless zergers am I right?

At the end of the day, I don’t make it my business to be telling people what to do in game or casting judgment on how people enjoy themselves, I just like pointing out the irony of people like you who do. In the end you don’t want to die either, just like anyone else.

Unfortunately I am out of town this weekend and have poor cell coverage, so I can’t view your vid, but I will when I get back. As far as “preaching”, not really my thing, as I have already explained. What I will do is let you get back to yours.

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

danny calm down

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

JK, I’ll miss ya man… Come visit sometime bic boi

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Moderator)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

WHY HATE?

OMG SCREW YOU DANNY HOLY KITTEN YOU WOULD LEAVE I HATE YOU, I SWEAR TO KILL YOU CUZ YOU’RE NOT EVEN A GOOD THIEF

JK, I’ll miss ya man… Come visit sometime bic boi

NOT A GOOD THIEF? CHECK THIS VID AND TELL ME IM BAD I DARE YOU

IM GONNA KITTY TONIC CAT MEOW YOU SO HARD WITH KITTIES

Dude. You have to stealth more. Perma stealth, you know, like on the forums?

Then you have to SS to the cannon>stealth moar.

Kill all exterior guards and then burn the gate down with cluster bomb. Don’t drop rams, rams are for noobs.

Drop inner the same way, bleed out champ while stealth Back stabbing vets. Blind and kite, tap 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2.

Claim.

PROH TIP: get green gear, but don’t waste monies on yellow.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

danny calm down

lad guy is my best friend

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Are you one of the 4 that spawn camped my pal, then when 2 of us showed up we AJed you and your posse in 15 seconds? Nobody escapes the law when Sheriff Bazzle and his lackeys are in town.

There was 3 of us hanging around outside Lake last night killin Varconi and his buddy for a little while. We weren’t “spawn camping”, they kept running out to Lake to challenge us.

It wasn’t a spawn camping because they were hiding with guards. I did die a lot trying to 1v4 3 from one guild and a random but I kept coming back because chasing the engie into their tower 5 or 6 times made me want the kill even more.

I die a lot in wvw since I take on any number at any time unlike some players who are so scared of getting killed because of the horrible thing that happens when you die, NOTHING. Cowardice in a game that has no consequences for death shows a glimpse into the person behind the keyboard.

So you’re openly admitting you’re a pleb who doesn’t know how to pick his fights? gg, get on my level nerd.

Your engie knows how to pick his fights thats why he ran 3v1 from me across half FC map

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Well because your a troll. The try hard kind at that. I mean honestly, we may talk alot of kitten but at least we rock face to back it all up. So does SPCA and all the good five mans. You guys however just jump up and down and yell “1v1 me bro” alot. Yea, we enjoy killing u guys but your just a side, not the main course. Sorry bud

I asked for a 3v1 I don’t enjoy 1v1s personally. Explain how 5v5 3v3 1v1 or 40v40 are any different in that people enjoy each who decided one is right the other wrong?

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

Fc u guys have a waypoint in bay o wait….. <.<

Attachments:

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheeks.5243

Cheeks.5243

Thank you HoD for some awesome fights so far, and FC, you’re still lame.

Your Pal Kor-Warrior-[ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak

~i like Butts~

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

To the Sylvari TFG heartseek-spamming commander “Legend” that decided to T-Bag my body after you zerged me… watch out this week buddy huehuehue

lol

And that “Legend” just had some sweet revenge back to your Guild, buddy…..It’s on, he’s not alone…lol

Hehe how cute, TFG doing what they do best — picking off loners and stragglers and then chest-thumping with a boosted ego. Of course he’s not alone, he and most of the others would get mauled.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadpool.6709

Deadpool.6709

lol

Hehe how cute, TFG doing what they do best — picking off loners and stragglers and then chest-thumping with a boosted ego. Of course he’s not alone, he and most of the others would get mauled.

Actually “He” took out your “Guy” or “Gal”, whatever floats your boat. We just came to watch and enjoy, since “You” put a target on him. We will be Watching!..lol

Attachments:

Dead Poptart (lvl 80 Engi) [HoBo] Hobo For Hire [NSP] Part Time Guard Killer/Yak Killer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

I was looking forward to fighting FC as I started there at release but this is horrible. 5+ people running from me constantly. Not a single person has fought in a 1v1 without just running away its pathetic. I have lost all the respect I had for FC in the first few hours of this matchup.

If you are that annoying solo Mesmer who just likes to run around with groups spamming your clones, you are right, no one wants to play with you because you are kitten annoying.

I see you, I am running the other direction, you’re right, I am not going to spend the 20 plus minutes needed to catch you. We have things to defend and capture after all.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

If you are that annoying solo Mesmer who just likes to run around with groups spamming your clones, you are right, no one wants to play with you because you are kitten annoying.

As I recall, this is FCs first time with NSP in recent matchups. At any rate, you better get used to it. NSP roamers have a lot of mesmers and predominantly partial if not full bunker/support builds and nearly all of them run -condi duration food. Its a very powerful strategy but not a very interesting one.

Its not their fault either though, +/- condition duration food is too powerful that they essentially necessitate each other. Hopefully we’ll see that absurd 40% value reduced in an upcoming patch. Makes me feel dirty using koi cakes on my necro against people who won’t be able to handle it but they’re the only way to even dent the cheesy melandru + lemongrass.

Fortunately, though, they still have a few more cutthroat roamers still that keep things interesting (Teivo/Mugi come to mind).

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

As I recall, this is FCs first time with NSP in recent matchups. At any rate, you better get used to it. NSP roamers have a lot of mesmers and predominantly partial if not full bunker/support builds and nearly all of them run -condi duration food. Its a very powerful strategy but not a very interesting one.

Its not their fault either though, +/- condition duration food is too powerful that they essentially necessitate each other. Hopefully we’ll see that absurd 40% value reduced in an upcoming patch. Makes me feel dirty using koi cakes on my necro against people who won’t be able to handle it but they’re the only way to even dent the cheesy melandru + lemongrass.

Fortunately, though, they still have a few more cutthroat roamers still that keep things interesting (Teivo/Mugi come to mind).

It’s a powerful get away spec. Without randoms / zergers busting in to their kiting get away specs, they can’t kill a thing.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

I know XOXO usually runs bunker builds but I don’t care until I get to fight one of them omfg

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Your engie knows how to pick his fights thats why he ran 3v1 from me across half FC map

kitten straight

you have eyes only for me. and im specced to run.

couldnt kill me yourself, had to whine to those guardians and turn it into a 6+v3. shameful.

@niobe :
i heard it was your first time commanding last night/evening, it was only pure luck that saved our hills (specifically north inner), keep at it! we had a lot of good defenders in there. the people willing to run supply from garr to build siege. the people who know how to turtle. and enough bodies to man everything too. would offer tips but then youd take our keep

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Your right the food is op as kitten but if you aren’t running – condi duration food and someone useing +40% drops 1 min bleeds on you its gg. I use the op foods to give me freedom with my psec and utility choices and personally I use the +40% since I am a condi build.

As far as bunker builds go its hard to 5v1 as a gc mesmer and since I would rather have to keep track of multiple targets I spec to fight them. Spec to maximize your enjoyment of the game.

As for the first post a “solo mesmer who just likes to run around with groups” no clue what that means.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

kitten straight

you have eyes only for me. and im specced to run.

couldnt kill me yourself, had to whine to those guardians and turn it into a 6+v3. shameful.

@niobe :
i heard it was your first time commanding last night/evening, it was only pure luck that saved our hills (specifically north inner), keep at it! we had a lot of good defenders in there. the people willing to run supply from garr to build siege. the people who know how to turtle. and enough bodies to man everything too. would offer tips but then youd take our keep

It was shameless to call my group in :P but we got the result hehe. I have to focus you fricking annoying kitten engi I can tank the thief and ranger fine but if I don’t pressure you its gg for me.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

one of the PAXA players run a tanky condition Mesmer spec who spams staff 2 and gap openers I wonder if he thinks XOXO runs gimmicky builds

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Most viable solo or duo builds are gimmick builds in order to help deal with those not so rare moments when you get swarmed. That nature of the game forces smaller groups to run high stealth, mobility, and/or bunker.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

one of the PAXA players run a tanky condition Mesmer spec who spams staff 2 and gap openers I wonder if he thinks XOXO runs gimmicky builds

were you the guardian (ascalonian ghost?) who wouldn’t let me cap my sentry point? :/

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP