7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Most viable solo or duo builds are gimmick builds in order to help deal with those not so rare moments when you get swarmed. That nature of the game forces smaller groups to run high stealth, mobility, and/or bunker.

We don’t run high stealth/ mobility / bunker builds…. And we still get 2-300 kills a night…So as good players know, it’s gimmick b/c good players shouldn’t rely on that crap to win.

And that “bunker” Mesmer doesn’t run in our actual group. We run a shatter. The thief doesn’t run in our actual group. We don’t run bunkers or thieves…

You use the mesmer and thief to stealth for rezzing all the time (which is good play). Do you consider relying on stealth and refuge to revive downed players a gimmick? Some might. Do you consider what other people do to be a gimmick, but what you do not to be?

IMO, if it isn’t cheating then you just have to learn to deal with it and find ways to counter it even if it does seem cheap to you.

Some of the fights SPCA pulls off in their movies are very impressive. They aren’t winning fights only because they are using gimmicks. They are winning fights because they are good players using well-thought out builds. Do you have a movie 2v4ing an accomplished small man group?

Maybe we should give credit where credit is due.

Oozo,
I like most of your posts because you keep a level head except when you guys played the SPCA trolls and by that I mean teivo Kevin ect. Pony and waff don’t really troll at all they just play. Anyways, thanks for the semi compliment of “and established guild” but truthfully watch that video. We had 2 PAXA running BRAND new classes and 2 KoM late afternoon pug pickups not in vent. I have read you use pugs/non-organized due to no voice chat all the time as reasonining for things, so here it is for you. Waff and rack r good players but hit us on a kitten poor setup. Wedo wasn’t on shatter mes, and I wasn’t on guardian. He was on staff ele, I was on necro for the first time in 7 months. KoM had a bunker warrior… That we dont know personally, and aza was on a staff ele…. We did a combined total of 42 dmg over time points….. Granted they played well so there is credit. But plz don’t act like my team was on and we just couldn’t crack 2 SPCA.

Is that the time I had switched to staff to deal with the large number of nsp only to find 2 SPCA right outside out spawn? As soon as I switched to d/d, it took 3 attacks to turn the tide and force them to run at which point we won. The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

O I see what you did there. What you’re saying is when you went back into spawn, respecc’d and put on diff gear to help u tolerate that booty slapping Rackin was giving u, U WON!

-GJ

My booty was not being slapped, it was firmly in place. The staff however is useless against 2 people who move a lot. D/D offers more quick direct damage and single target lockdown.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ugh, its Monday….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Most viable solo or duo builds are gimmick builds in order to help deal with those not so rare moments when you get swarmed. That nature of the game forces smaller groups to run high stealth, mobility, and/or bunker.

We don’t run high stealth/ mobility / bunker builds…. And we still get 2-300 kills a night…So as good players know, it’s gimmick b/c good players shouldn’t rely on that crap to win.

And that “bunker” Mesmer doesn’t run in our actual group. We run a shatter. The thief doesn’t run in our actual group. We don’t run bunkers or thieves…

You use the mesmer and thief to stealth for rezzing all the time (which is good play). Do you consider relying on stealth and refuge to revive downed players a gimmick? Some might. Do you consider what other people do to be a gimmick, but what you do not to be?

IMO, if it isn’t cheating then you just have to learn to deal with it and find ways to counter it even if it does seem cheap to you.

Some of the fights SPCA pulls off in their movies are very impressive. They aren’t winning fights only because they are using gimmicks. They are winning fights because they are good players using well-thought out builds. Do you have a movie 2v4ing an accomplished small man group?

Oozo,
I like most of your posts because you keep a level head except when you guys played the SPCA trolls and by that I mean teivo Kevin ect. Pony and waff don’t really troll at all they just play. Anyways, thanks for the semi compliment of “and established guild” but truthfully watch that video. We had 2 PAXA running BRAND new classes and 2 KoM late afternoon pug pickups not in vent. I have read you use pugs/non-organized due to no voice chat all the time as reasonining for things, so here it is for you. Waff and rack r good players but hit us on a kitten poor setup. Wedo wasn’t on shatter mes, and I wasn’t on guardian. He was on staff ele, I was on necro for the first time in 7 months. KoM had a bunker warrior… That we dont know personally, and aza was on a staff ele…. We did a combined total of 42 dmg over time points….. Granted they played well so there is credit. But plz don’t act like my team was on and we just couldn’t crack 2 SPCA.

Ty for the name drop joe. If u spent more time in game working on getting better maybe when u fight varconi, you would actually know what do. Instead you just cry on forums all day, so when u fight a player u cant see all the time u look like bunch of downies trying to do math. ITS SOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!

Lol, can’t help when people sound like they have down syndrome. Can’t help but laugh. You’ve been in our vent, everyone’s a normal guy. Can’t say the same for your guild.

You got owned, get over it.Every time you guys post i think of this guy.

Funny part is, biggest troll in the game sounds like that guy looks. I couldn’t stand 5 seconds of being in vent with him lol.

You really can’t think of anything logical to say so you pulled that out of your kitten. When you get owned on the forums, do you leave the forum, go to a different one then cry about it in LA map chat?

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Oozo,

Ty for the name drop joe. If u spent more time in game working on getting better maybe when u fight varconi, you would actually know what do. Instead you just cry on forums all day, so when u fight a player u cant see all the time u look like bunch of downies trying to do math. ITS SOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!

Lol, can’t help when people sound like they have down syndrome. Can’t help but laugh. You’ve been in our vent, everyone’s a normal guy. Can’t say the same for your guild.

Funny part is, biggest troll in the game sounds like that guy looks. I couldn’t stand 5 seconds of being in vent with him lol.

Well you know what they say Jsuck. If you look like you’re mentally handicapped and sound like you’re mentally handicapped, you’re probably in paxa.

I’d rather be ok in RL buddy. Lol

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Oozo,

Well you know what they say Jsuck. If you look like you’re mentally handicapped and sound like you’re mentally handicapped, you’re probably in paxa.

I’d rather be ok in RL buddy. Lol

Ah man, nothing else to say haha.

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL /15 characters

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

i hope u enjoy the new blue decorations i placed on ur bay and garrison. and thx for the free food and ale

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Varconi,

How’d running solo on your necro go last night? Cheers m8.

Other than the 5 man gang kitten s was a blast I told Osif just the tip

I’m gonna puts my kitten in!

I’m gonna pop it off in your vadge. Let’s do this forum warriors. I’m ready to go!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Give me my gold!

Great armor and color schemes on that thief. Probably trying to look more like sexiest thief NA.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Teivospy asked me to post this for you guys, he say " Jscull I know you’re not talking about me having downs, when the only thing you’re fast at is losing those 25 stacks."

here is a video for your enjoyment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIKsqasEu1k

spca

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Teivo asked me if I could post something for her once. I told her I would only if I could puts my diyuk in. I never heard from her again.

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I know XOXO usually runs bunker builds but I don’t care until I get to fight one of them omfg

Moobs,

I will gladly kill you without using a bunker build. I just set autoattack to 2 and afk.

Hello FC! It’s interesting actually seeing guilds from back in the day still around.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Actually teivo I was. Good luck trolling 40 year old men in a meaningless mmo lol. Thanks for hoppin in vent for that small man tier meeting and showing your “true colors” … Gave us all the real view. Hilarious

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I know XOXO usually runs bunker builds but I don’t care until I get to fight one of them omfg

Moobs,

I will gladly kill you without using a bunker build. I just set autoattack to 2 and afk.

Hello FC! It’s interesting actually seeing guilds from back in the day still around.

But we super pro bunker thieves! 3.5k armors and 20k hps! Gotta be ready for those 3s each hour we don’t have stealth.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Actually teivo I was. Good luck trolling 40 year old men in a meaningless mmo lol. Thanks for hoppin in vent for that small man tier meeting and showing your “true colors” … Gave us all the real view. Hilarious

Mail from my good pal, Teivo-spaghetti

“idc about your asl, i already know you’re past your prime older timer, don’t care about your try hard vision of pvp and didn’t care for when your guild sucked up to me to try and get me to transfer to your destined to fail vision of “small man pvp” My true colors? the only colors you see is the red from all these burns people are laying on you son."

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Keep hiding behind ur 10k burst and stealth ports lol. Sounds tough. Yea true colors, can tell a lot about people by their voice. Like what’s wrong with them in real life.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

I’ll use this nugget of truth as a reply to Jscull. This is very much the case. If you are playing with some kind of screwy composition or classes you aren’t familiar with or haven’t logged a lot of time in it will definitely impact your fights.

Other than the trolls, I don’t think people are saying “u bad.” My take on this is that people were upset with the passive-aggressive insult that you want to move to higher tiers because you can’t find competition.

You tend to call out people for not playing “fair” quite a lot but you do things that aren’t “fair” quite often yourself. Here are some of the things PAXA members did to us the past matchup.

Your thief jumped into a duel I was having with a Champion Slayer warrior from VLK (who was quite good on a side note).

Your mesmer jumped into 5v10.

We had 8 and saw 4 of you on the south bridge. I told the group not to engage you since we had more than you. A few minutes later you flank and attack us while we are fighting somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 HoD.

Three of you attack us while we are still finishing up a 3v5 against NSP. You realize that when you attack someone as they are fighting another group or just coming off of fighting another group that some of their key cooldowns might be down, right?

^ All of the above is fair game in WvW. That is what WvW is all about. Dealing with the unexpected and trying to figure out a way to win or survive even when you are at a disadvantage.

My question would be, why should people respect your rules when you do these type of things? Why should I tell my group not to attack your group when we have numbers when you have shown a pattern of flanking us while we are fighting other people?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

I’ll just post these here… HOD using exploits to get on SM wall…

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/ofrlfd.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2iuxpvt.jpg[/IMG]

This is the third time I have seen this today, and I am fed up. No walls were down. Just straight up exploit abuse

GG HOD. Some of you are classy, these people arent

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

(edited by Sentinel.5731)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

My booty was not being slapped, it was firmly in place. The staff however is useless against 2 people who move a lot. D/D offers more quick direct damage and single target lockdown.

Going to empathize here. I absolutely hate getting stuck with staff on my guardian for a small scale fight.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

I’ll use this nugget of truth as a reply to Jscull. This is very much the case. If you are playing with some kind of screwy composition or classes you aren’t familiar with or haven’t logged a lot of time in it will definitely impact your fights.

Other than the trolls, I don’t think people are saying “u bad.” My take on this is that people were upset with the passive-aggressive insult that you want to move to higher tiers because you can’t find competition.

You tend to call out people for not playing “fair” quite a lot but you do things that aren’t “fair” quite often yourself. Here are some of the things PAXA members did to us the past matchup.

Your thief jumped into a duel I was having with a Champion Slayer warrior from VLK (who was quite good on a side note).

We had 8 and saw 4 of you on the south bridge. I told the group not to engage you since we had more than you. A few minutes later you flank and attack us while we are fighting somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 HoD.

Three of you attack us while we are still finishing up a 3v5 against NSP. You realize that when you attack someone as they are fighting another group or just coming off of fighting another group that some of their key cooldowns might be down, right?

^ All of the above is fair game in WvW. That is what WvW is all about. Dealing with the unexpected and trying to figure out a way to win or survive even when you are at a disadvantage.

My question would be, why should people respect your rules when you do these type of things? Why should I tell my group not to attack your group when we have numbers when you have shown a pattern of flanking us while we are fighting other people?

Respectable post (not trolling). GJ

spca

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Yeah, and I stuck it up your thief’s butt!
And just to point out, it was a group of NSP, not HoD!

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

http://youtu.be/oRytOS_SZCg?t=5m21s

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we were fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

Below is the fight where you added in. Check the tags. It’s HoD. This was not too long after we let you 1v1 the thief. A fight which you won, but we had to kill you because you went to stomp him. People don’t do that in duels.

http://youtu.be/XNfPh1tSTKU?t=9m39s

(edited by Oozo.7856)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

Below is the fight where you added in. Check the tags. It’s HoD. This was not too long after we let you 1v1 the thief. A fight which you won, but we had to kill you because you went to stomp him. People don’t do that in duels.

lol, don’t mention what happened before that “duel” or anything. You’re preaching this whole respect thing when you show none yourself. Oh, and yes. Next time I’m jumped by a thief while other HoD are around, I’ll make sure to just stand there and let him kill me. rofl. Like you said, this is WvW. You’re here on the forums calling me out, not the other way around.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

lol, don’t mention what happened before that “duel” or anything.

Yeah, I think they killed you? I told them not to, but they understandably don’t think you should be given special treatment give the number of times you add in on fights.

And, honestly. Why should you? I convinced them to give you a 1v1 and then 10 minutes later you are trying to snipe us while fighting twice our number of HoD (not NSP).

Why should you be given special treatment, exactly?

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Varconi,

How’d running solo on your necro go last night? Cheers m8.

Other than the 5 man gang kitten s was a blast I told Osif just the tip

I’m gonna puts my kitten in!

I’m gonna pop it off in your vadge. Let’s do this forum warriors. I’m ready to go!

Well when you talk all dirty like that I may just let you, you sexy thang

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Moobs,

hi vioh

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Yeah, I think they killed you? I told them not to, but they understandably don’t think you should be given special treatment give the number of times you add in on fights.

And, honestly. Why should you? I convinced them to give you a 1v1 and then 10 minutes later you are trying to snipe us while fighting twice our number of HoD (not NSP).

I don’t think anyone should be given special treatment in any PvP game. Sorry, I forgot about that fight. I was talking about when I jumped in while you were fighting Splt. And it’s funny how people get so offended by a stomp that has ZERO repercussions.
But if I am shown respect, I show it back. Your group showed none, which is fine. I’m not going to show you any either. Don’t be a little baby about it on the forums, though. You just look bad.

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

This is the third time I have seen this today, and I am fed up. No walls were down. Just straight up exploit abuse

What guild was the Ele in? I saw [CV] for the female human, but the other was too small of an image to make out the tag.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I don’t think anyone should be given special treatment in any PvP game. Sorry, I forgot about that fight. I was talking about when I jumped in while you were fighting Splt. And it’s funny how people get so offended by a stomp that has ZERO repercussions.
But if I am shown respect, I show it back. Your group showed none, which is fine. I’m not going to show you any either. Don’t be a little baby about it on the forums, though. You just look bad.

I’ve already said it’s all fair game in WvW. What I don’t like are people that preach one thing but practice another.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Oozo, you know as well as I do, that for the longest time we were ALL about wanting the actual competition to go head to head. Ajing occurs after patience is lost because competition isn’t even close to the top of the mindset of enemies. It’s more “casualland” just roam and kill with however many we have. Well when we are as actively looking for real competition, past fighting 15 idiots who understand what 4 keys total do for a class, as we are and basically laughed at and zerged down by people who proclaim good fighting and hold “higher standards of skill” you want us to still honor you?

And your claim about things my guild did this matchup… We being the 5 man that I drive at prime time haven’t even fought y’all. So no clue why the thief that isn’t in our set 5 and the Mesmer running solo was brought up at all. I haven’t even seen more than 2 AD in one place.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I’m sorry PAXA, I have cheated on you…

I fought a KoM warrior 1v1 today and I cried with joy…

It was beautiful and our two bodies became one and we spent 15 minutes in pure ecstasy fighting in a bunker duel of delight.

I’m sorry PAXA… It’s over between us.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Oozo,

Is that the time I had switched to staff to deal with the large number of nsp only to find 2 SPCA right outside out spawn? As soon as I switched to d/d, it took 3 attacks to turn the tide and force them to run at which point we won. The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

I just stay staff all the time and take the hit to the damage for the lulz.

Doesn’t matter. If I don’t die, they don’t win is my philosophy.

Damage isn’t my jorb anyways.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Did you use tears or blood for lube?

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Did you use tears or blood for lube?

With that thief, it was blood for sure. He won’t be walking for weeks.

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

And to end this pointless commentary on my end Oozo, we wanted to move to another tier b/c down here in past 6-7 months we’ve had maybe 10-15 legit 5-6/7 man fights. And when people have lost they have come back out looking for us with more numbers. We always leave spawn with the same amount of people. “That’s your choice” … Yea it is because we practice what we preach about fighting with a tight-nit coordinated team that doesn’t answer losses with adding more bodies.

And now, we just don’t care since gw2 along with Anet simply just aren’t going anywhere. It’s not a competitive base or platform. Being good or bad means nothing b/cuz the game isn’t ever going to be competitive.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Oozo, you know as well as I do, that for the longest time we were ALL about wanting the actual competition to go head to head. Ajing occurs after patience is lost because competition isn’t even close to the top of the mindset of enemies. It’s more “casualland” just roam and kill with however many we have. Well when we are as actively looking for real competition, past fighting 15 idiots who understand what 4 keys total do for a class, as we are and basically laughed at and zerged down by people who proclaim good fighting and hold “higher standards of skill” you want us to still honor you?

And your claim about things my guild did this matchup… We being the 5 man that I drive at prime time haven’t even fought y’all. So no clue why the thief that isn’t in our set 5 and the Mesmer running solo was brought up at all. I haven’t even seen more than 2 AD in one place.

Maybe you should split your guild up into two tags. The guys that run the pure 5 man and avoids doing anything that gives them an advantage and the 4 other guys that jump in with a 25+ man HoD zerg? That way I won’t be confused.

I understand your frustrations, but the chances of getting pure even fights in WvW is under 1%. There will almost always be extra people on one side or the other. You either have to adapt to it or just continue to be frustrated. If it’s not something you want to adapt to then I understand quitting the game. The thing is, you guys could handle pretty much everything this game throws at you if you relaxed your standards and ran with 5-8.

As far as respect, honor, and all that crap. Things would be a lot simpler if everyone just used the “if it’s red, it’s dead” mindset and just deal with whatever is thrown at you.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we were fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

Watched first video pretty sure you guys are doing it wrong from what I heard on vent too much laughing this kitten is srs biznes enough with the fun

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

this mesmer just completely made me laugh my kitten off as he ran for his life when he saw me comeing then just stood around waiting for his 8+ to show up and help him fight but sadly he got killed right on his keep bridge. (sad for him)

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

And to end this pointless commentary on my end Oozo, we wanted to move to another tier b/c down here in past 6-7 months we’ve had maybe 10-15 legit 5-6/7 man fights. And when people have lost they have come back out looking for us with more numbers. We always leave spawn with the same amount of people. “That’s your choice” … Yea it is because we practice what we preach about fighting with a tight-nit coordinated team that doesn’t answer losses with adding more bodies.

And now, we just don’t care since gw2 along with Anet simply just aren’t going anywhere. It’s not a competitive base or platform. Being good or bad means nothing b/cuz the game isn’t ever going to be competitive.

Trust me. You’ll find even less in the upper tiers. The lower tiers are as close to a virtual paradise of small scale fights as you will find in the game. I mean, you will find some small groups to fight but the chance of friendlies or enemies adding in to the fight increases dramatically unless you pre-arrange the fight to meet in some corner of the zone.

This is particularly true if it is a matchup between two balanced groups. These fights can last a kitten long time. A higher population tier means there is much more of a chance of that fight being ruined by adds.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Watched first video pretty sure you guys are doing it wrong from what I heard on vent too much laughing this kitten is srs biznes enough with the fun

They were making fun of me.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Try it, lose it, alt-f4 it,
Curse it, zerg it, kittenjam it,
Transfer off it, cry about it,
Jscullogic

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

HALP I’M AT 80%!!!!!!!!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Try it, lose it, alt-f4 it,
Curse it, zerg it, kittenjam it,
Transfer off it, cry about it,
Jscullogic

There’s the HAZ cameo. Lol ur a riot dude. Glad your 2-3 posts a month are usually about me in some thread I’m in.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Sounds like the usual banters on the voice coms, mocking Oozo and all lol. This thread is way more exciting than our excuse of a troll match-up.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Its the least I can do for all the entertainment you bring. Life is so boring without you. <3

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

to the Ferg WZ thief near umber u are very bad plz keep trying to gank me then perma stealthing away, cant handle my burst mesmer? lawl its so cute how u reset the fight and come back to just run away again.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

What guild was the Ele in? I saw [CV] for the female human, but the other was too small of an image to make out the tag.

I will have to get screenshots from my home computer (at work now) I had a thread up in WvW discussion (that had better Screens), but it looks like it may have been removed… not really sure why. Sorry.

Needless to say its not all of HOD doing this, but 1 thief who then i assume brought back friends on subsequent trips

I would guess Mes door glitch maybe also had a part in these shots, as there were maybe 5 people on the walls

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

last three pages of this match up belong here.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I dont remember the last time I saw a fully tier3 nsp stone mist.
<3

Match up: Complete

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

last three pages of this match up belong here.

BOOOOM!

Couldn’t resist, lol

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]