7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

NNK and TFV fight hard, but don’t have quite the numbers they used to field. As of 5am pacific today we have outmanned in all three borderlands, and not even close to a queue in EBG.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

NNK and TFV fight hard, but don’t have quite the numbers they used to field. As of 5am pacific today we have outmanned in all three borderlands, and not even close to a queue in EBG.

I see. It must be the lack of competition in this timezone I reckon. Not easy to field so many when most of the time it’s just PvDoor for them in SEA. BG will definitely give NNK and TFV some insane competition.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

To BG and SOR:

It’s cool you guys have been trading our keeps in our home BL while we have been low in numbers and all. That is just a part of the game. I don’t know what you guys did to the West Dolyak out of Godsword Crossroads though, but he is not coming back.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Full BG Map zerg on BG BL and still they hide behind there AC! loled

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

oh god the IRONY

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abra.3056

Abra.3056

oh god the IRONY

You mean the irony of having a giant zerg but not being able to kill a fruit fly open field? yup, sounds about right for BG this morning… =D

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

m8 u sound mad, all your NA, SEA and EU guilds on BG BL and cant take bay, 15 omegas later, 20 “spec op acs” and you can’t even take it bro, do you even lift?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

u know what . . .

it looks like SoR may be kicked out of T1 this week.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

u know what . . .

Yeah SoR is transferring over to the NA server bracket. We’re a bit tired of playing on Asian servers against BG. Was a fun experience though, they just unfortunately couldnt provide competition during the NA timezone and well, SoR is not a SEA server :|!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

When we tick low, people were calling the coroners to put a toe tag on our ‘dead’ server. Now that we’re finally getting into the meta and playing to win, people whine that we don’t take to the field all the time like we used to.

I guess since we can’t please anyone, we’ll just have fun, oppa Blackgate style! hat tip to our awesome Korean guilds

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walkthroughs.9371

Walkthroughs.9371

cmd FEAR say : Sunday raid is still a go, even without JQ. We can just focus on farming Merc/ND/WM/Thai. They are all bad, so should be very profitable

are you kidding me lol ? we cap and farm at SoR Garrison everyday it very fun. ty for mega root bags.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Abra.3056

m8 u sound mad, all your NA, SEA and EU guilds on BG BL and cant take bay, 15 omegas later, 20 “spec op acs” and you can’t even take it bro, do you even lift?

mad? killing you while you tried to run was more than enough to make up for it >:)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

mad? killing you while you tried to run was more than enough to make up for it >:)

M8 how’s the field outside bay treating you?

All these omegas, think we might send SoR broke.

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

When we tick low, people were calling the coroners to put a toe tag on our ‘dead’ server. Now that we’re finally getting into the meta and playing to win, people whine that we don’t take to the field all the time like we used to.

I guess since we can’t please anyone, we’ll just have fun, oppa Blackgate style! hat tip to our awesome Korean guilds

Yeah they really hardcore and dedicated.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

lol, should stop complaining about SoR putting up siege, i couldnt see the ground texture in Bay with the amount of siege MERC builds

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

Could TW and friends come to DB BL. We have Thai and some BT waiting for some good fights? Please

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Abra.3056

M8 how’s the field outside bay treating you?

All these omegas, think we might send SoR broke.

it’s great boss, you kittens are really helping me level my ele.. she’s only 8 but the kills are too easy.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

I thought the reason SEA was a hard timezone to play in for us SoR people was because we were outnumbered by MERC. Turns out the real reason is that after one wipe they just run behind siege. They wipe us 4 times in the beginning, we come back. We wipe you once, immediately go to bay and build 5 ac’s and 2 treb’s behind each gate. I guess SoR has been conditioning you guys so much during NA, it’s spilling over to SEA. Pity we’re not getting the open field fights against confident guys that we woke up early for. Just more of the same hiding behind gates we see during NA.

QFT.

Tarnished Coast WvW

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eon.5428

Eon.5428

Help me understand why with dragonbrands borderland being 100% in Blackgates control we have 65+ dragonbrand in Sanctum of Rall borderlands? Not to mention an equally big Blackgate zerg here to.

Encase i was not clear im curious why the hell DB is here and not in their borderlands?

(edited by Eon.5428)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

u know what . . .

It doesn’t matter. Most of SoR doesn’t care. The fights are our priority, and we’re definitely getting them. Playing for the fights is a server philosophy.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

cmd FEAR say : Sunday raid is still a go, even without JQ. We can just focus on farming Merc/ND/WM/Thai. They are all bad, so should be very profitable

are you kidding me lol ? we cap and farm at SoR Garrison everyday it very fun. ty for mega root bags.

How did you even know FEAR said that? Must be a spy.. :P Anyway, i really don’t rate Thai, ND and WM (my opinion). They’re pretty bad compared to MERC. Gotta give credit to MERC where its due. They’re more than decent.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Help me understand why with dragonbrands borderland being 100% in Blackgates control we have 65+ dragonbrand in Sanctum of Rall borderlands? Not to mention an equally big Blackgate zerg here to.

Encase i was not clear im curious why the hell DB is here and not in their borderlands?

That’s DB’s logic. They’re pulling a JQ.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

All this crying from SOR so early in the AM is quite amusing

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

JQ so weak…………….

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

JQ so weak…………….

JQ SEA needs to be paired up with BG SEA. Otherwise it would only be PvDoor for both servers.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

We know now why u hide behind AC’s, u are pretty tera bad in open field.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

This matchup has already become boring..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

wait till the weekday, then you will see DB fall due to their SEA not being able to carry the server throughout the whole day

Remember, DB was pretty much tied with TC throughout the weekend, then lost by over 100k by the end of the week

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

Open field fights with full map zergs. Only SOR would think this involved any skill. The blog mentality at it’s finest. It’s a shame your NA woke up so early and couldn’t accomplish anything.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Thank you BG and SOR, great fights all around during NA prime, reminds me of the good times i had in JQ.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostInSmoke.2590

LostInSmoke.2590

I’m sorry, were you guys saying you wanted BG to build more siege? I’ll get right on that.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Open field fights with full map zergs. Only SOR would think this involved any skill. The blog mentality at it’s finest. It’s a shame your NA woke up so early and couldn’t accomplish anything.

It does require some form of skill and organisation, regardless of how big a zerg is, tbh.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Stumbled across a friend while I was auto running! Making real life plans is hard mmk? lol

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

wait till the weekday, then you will see DB fall due to their SEA not being able to carry the server throughout the whole day

Remember, DB was pretty much tied with TC throughout the weekend, then lost by over 100k by the end of the week

Actually we weren’t tied nor did we lose by over 100k but thanks for playing

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

DB’s SEA while outmanned and small like SoR’s is quite skilled and strong.

Props to you guys for getting out there for open field fights.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Proof

by Monday, you guys were only behind by 10k

By the end, you lost by 93K

Granted that was two weeks ago and this week might be different with the two new guilds that you got.

This is my last post in this thread, I am not here to troll you guys, i have TC to do that to

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

Thanks SONG and SAHP and Orz for the awesome fights on DB BL
SONG, you guys move fast!

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Thanks SONG and SAHP and Orz for the awesome fights on DB BL
SONG, you guys move fast!

SONG is hella talented.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Ok so, in order of pics;

#1. First there was this…

#2. Then there was this…

#3. And then this…

#4. Nek minit.

Attachments:

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Ok so, in order of pics;

#2. Then there was this…

#3. And then this…

#4. Nek minit.

Defending something is a lot easier than attacking something tbh. The defending team tends to have the upper hand in terms of surprising the enemy and can make use of sieges more easily. Really great job defending, but it’s nothing to be that proud about.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

How did you even know FEAR said that? Must be a spy.. :P

http://fearguildwars2.enjin.com/home/m/10439127/article/1632082

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Not to mention look at all those AC’s MERC built.

I’m sure you posted that to brag, but you just made yourself look like AC defenders.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Not to mention look at all those AC’s MERC built.

I’m sure you posted that to brag, but you just made yourself look like AC defenders.

If Magikarps and MERC wants to brag, at least come out and back your ego up.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

SoR, your 60 on our 30 is surely enough to storm BG Bay?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Magikarp posting his screen shot proving that he is buddy buddy with waha on hitting SoR
Good to see you guys are finally admitting (somewhat) to plain out working together.

Why dont you show the 30 other ac’s and balistas that they took out, and how you wiped in that location then ran back in bay to wipe SoR with your full map blob and 9000 acs on inner.

MERC should rename their guild to [AC]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Proof

by Monday, you guys were only behind by 10k

By the end, you lost by 93K

Granted that was two weeks ago and this week might be different with the two new guilds that you got.

This is my last post in this thread, I am not here to troll you guys, i have TC to do that to

I’m on vacation, which guilds did we get?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR, your 60 on our 30 is surely enough to storm BG Bay?

Look at Magikarp’s 4th picture and count the number of green dots. That’s 30, alright. You can’t count, unfortunately.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

Ok so, in order of pics;

#2. Then there was this…

#3. And then this…

#4. Nek minit.

LOL Epic.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

I’m talking about what’s happening right now. Gate and door are wide open. There’s 2-to-1 on us. Come in already.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

kitten SoR waking up early to help their SEA. Such a solid community. You guys ticking 400 while BG tick 100 is really showing that we are inferior server.

Thx IRON, TW and FEAR for opening our SEA eyes how much different of the skill level is between NA and SEA. I suggest you guys go to bed early 6pm like kids and wake up to play with use SEA more often.

FA Forum Warrior