7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That TW and FEAR zerg in EBG is kinda scary… till some of them came over and waved to me! <3

Sounds like an enjoyable day (besides these forums) and it is nice to finally run into DB.

but I DON’T CARE, I LOVE IT! (this song is stiiiiiiiiiiill stuck in my head)

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

The wall of texts attacks hurt so much; they’re just my weakness

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Wait wait wait.

So you guys really just said that you need the “balance” back that JQ brings? You are all implying that if both servers aren’t attacking BG, than things are out of balance. Maybe you should of thought of that while we were fresh in Tier 1 months ago.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES. Week after week of Waha + SOR SEA vs BG SEA and EMP or SF taking down a gate at garrison just to get out of the way for CHOO or TW to rush in with full supply. Or my favorite, the nightly cap of our keep in EBG while JQ caps and SOR spawn camps.

We reacted and adapted to the BLATENT 2v1, you made fun of us (especially me) for calling you out on. You laughed at our “tears” and our screenshots. You said “its not 2v1, JQ hits you all the time”. Well we responded by tightening up our tactics and most importantly, our cross map/guild communication and teamwork.

Then when the scores got close again (we won twice in a row) you recruited not one, but two HUGE EU guilds from EU servers to stack the zone before NA so they have T3 waypoints every night.

We have done nothing but respond to the pressure you blatantly put on our server.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

Look again

JQ recruits to beat SoS. Beats SoS…SBI & SoS goes down, gives SOR the numbers to come up to T1, also gives BG the numbers for T1. JQ wins by 70K every week, BG is the first to recruit in order to beat JQ, DESPITE the fact that JQ was losing some of it’s players(EMP)… WM + RISE + Meow, wins 2 weeks by 30K. As result, SoR recruits IRON, wins 5 weeks.

I wouldn’t exactly say “SoR” caused every server to start stacking.

Look again. I said exactly your timeline.

I didn’t say JUST SoR. Its both. JQ was the first super stacked server after transfers shut off. People thought they would never be beaten. In fact a few servers died because of it.

However, SOR and JQ TOGETHER (I have to capitalize words because some people fail to actually read them) caused this problem.

The score shows how badly we were being double teamed. Look at it RIGHT NOW during the height of NA. BG is ticking at 300 +- 10. Was that even close to happening last week during NA? No, and we didn’t get any new guilds. The SEA has an even higher shift.

The guy who called it an arms race had it right on. The problem is, BG wasn’t playing to survive in Tier 1. We were playing to survive against both of you.

Again, you guys caused this. We just reacted. SORs focus of BG only every day, and JQs willingness to pile on. The pressure has caused us to temper as a server, and the community to pull together.

When we go back to BG-SOR-JQ again, sure the matchups will be closer. But everyone in JQ and everyone in SOR will know deep down that in a 1v1 matchup, BG destroyed you both.

How can one server complain so much when they are winning?

He’s following in SoR’s footsteps.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Looking at our current roster BT has 599 people logged on, with 598 of those members all in WvW and the other 1 member farming gold for the guild bank. We also have 2 havoc squads of 45 people roaming for small scale battles.

Edit: We’re still outmanned by SOR though. Dem megablobs

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

hey guys, stop arguing/biting ea other…. your fight isn’t making battles fun. wvw is all about time coverage. as long as you have guilds cover all time zones, you win. that’s it. how simple is that. I am from JQ who was with a bunch of mates seeking the glory of T1, migrated from SOS after SOS’ sink, was also part of EMP for a short time (sadly i participated the meeting Noodles making his decision too, on the 2nd day EMP separated…..how disappointing night that was…. ), joined Omen afterwards who left JQ in a few of weeks too. look at JQ now, EU time zone is basically deserted comparing with our SEA/Oceanic time.

as long as any bandwagon happen to your server, your glory is soon to be fade out… it’s not all about how skillful ea individual is, not about how OP a single ultra guild is, but about the TIMEZONE COVERAGE. now my mates and I understand how it is and stop thinking migration again, it’s never ending.

be humble and respect, just enjoy the game.

BTW, we are so much enjoying fight with TC/FA not only for the score, just something fresh. Plz dont just say ‘we know we have a chance to win so we come back.’ kinda rude.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Looking at our current roster BT has 599 people logged on, with 598 of those members all in WvW and the other 1 member farming gold for the guild bank. We also have 2 havoc squads of 45 people roaming for small scale battles.

See this one….this one gets it. Just recruit more BT dont let SoR oppress you anymore with numbers

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Haha look guys, he typed edit but didn’t actually edit his post.

Everybody laugh at this loser

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

What was not an issue for JQ players yesterday when they were T1 king server seems to be an issue now that they are in a worse position… Pity you never proposed your opponents in these old times any balance nor change, no? I wans’t in any t1 server in these times but it was not very kind from you to be so selfish so long^^.
I believe any of your old opponents will tell you to deal with it or move away like they did..
For a good balance then : after all your long weeks of easy wins you must have at least as many weeks of heavy losses and everyone will be happy
It bothers me to see you top rank medal server. A lifting is required.
Enjoy your vacations with TC and FA.

DB you are holding teeth and nails your main keeps ! Good work with smaller and less experimented crew. (Regards to all my skilled-friends [Co] members there – Regards Mayoken if you still around)

Titan War – BG – [CA]

(edited by Titan.3472)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

Thank you to all the Blackgate members who followed me around BGBL for the past few hours. I’m still learning the ins and outs of commanding so thanks for bearing with me. To those from Sanctum of Rall and Dragonbrand that showed up to fight, nice work keeping the fights going and tensions high. The continuous pressure made for lots of fun! Looking forward to more commanding in the future.

/salute

J Zoidberg

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We will be hosting a 1v1 tournament on Friday July 26th and anyone is welcome to participate. The prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be 40 gold, 25 gold and 15 gold respectively. The entire tournament will be streamed and we will be giving out gold and loot to many viewers as the tournament progresses.

For more information please check this link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/1v1-Tournament-July-26-The-Grudge-Match/first#post2465141

Hope to see you all there!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Just a friendly reminder:

TSYM does not GVG.

Thank you for your time.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

However, SOR and JQ TOGETHER (I have to capitalize words because some people fail to actually read them) caused this problem.

Of course BG is entirely blameless.

The fact is all servers stacked, its a vicious circle, blaming one or the other is just silly at this point.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

To all the BG posters discussing and talking about JQ, I am appalled by some of the posts. They are not even in the matchup and yet I feel that some of the posts are disespectful. No, BG didn’t give them points, they earned it. 2v1 Happens, it’s wvwvw, let’s move on – I float maps alot and I have seen many times JQ attacking SoR too (esp. after KISS got on board).
And as for the new BG posters, why the JQ hate or chest thump? If the hate/and or chest thump continues please leave BG, we don’t need you.

So I apologize to JQ on behalf of these posters, I know you are strong and will bring it. Let’s now focus less on JQ, and how awesome DB is doing given their lack of coverage. Yes, coverage, I said it.

- BG Citizen.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/c/2618777 – reset night

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/profile

oh and some other great highlights from this match up. also a tw / jq encounter.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I dive into the T1 threads every once in a while, and I’m amazed that after 5 months straight you are still talking the same crap and having the same arguments.
I think we need to have the courts come in and declare you all married by common law.

I do have a legit question though, what’s going on with SoR? That was a pretty steep drop over the weekend.

We are all still here and playing. BG just didn’t realize the numbers advantage they always had. When they can get their fairweather players to show up, they have a massive WvW population in nearly all time zones. SoR has lost the participation of their smaller fairweather force in the process, thus the discrepancies in scores.

The die hard WvW players on SoR are loving this. 10 minute queue during NA prime is great. Give it a month or so and it will swing back the other way.

This is something that I can agree with. I have been noticing this my self, because SoR is known to pull out very large numbers when they feel like it. Just like Blackgate- pretty much every server has their share of fairweathers. Very legit statement and the last sentence has proved itself before.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Just out of curiosity, but do BT run with anything but a 60 man map zerg? Or what

Just like a few particular SoR guilds, they attract the numbers. I wouldn’t say 60 is a precise count, but sometimes it’s necessary against… certain opponents.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Just out of curiosity, but do BT run with anything but a 60 man map zerg? Or what

Just like a few particular SoR guilds, they attract the numbers. I wouldn’t say 60 is a precise count, but sometimes it’s necessary against… certain opponents.

Ask him about the fight in the NE camp

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Haha look guys, he typed edit but didn’t actually edit his post.

Everybody laugh at this loser

Takes a loser to know a loser ><

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

After a few months of hiatus , its great to see forums still active as usual.

[ESOL]Elite Solidarity resurrected from the dead. See you on the blackgate side.

<3

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

SoR BL has been a blast tonight. Hopefully we give these T1 people the idea that yes we are actually in this match up.

Help

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

[ESOL]Elite Solidarity resurrected from the dead. See you on the blackgate side.

<3

Oh my…

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

SoR BL has been a blast tonight. Hopefully we give these T1 people the idea that yes we are actually in this match up.

From my (rather limited, admittedly) experience in this matchup, I think the reason why you see a lot of SoR and BG people disappointed is because DB has been running away from a lot of fights, even when you have comparable numbers. Also, I’ve seen more than a few 5-10 man teams going about their business, and SoR/BG don’t really play like that.

Take it for what you want, but that’s what I’ve seen.

tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

From my (rather limited, admittedly) experience in this matchup, I think the reason why you see a lot of SoR and BG people disappointed is because DB has been running away from a lot of fights, even when you have comparable numbers. Also, I’ve seen more than a few 5-10 man teams going about their business, and SoR/BG don’t really play like that.

you haven’t been in your bl tonight then…. plus when you put 10 acs in a tower and dnot come out ofc we will walk away

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

<3

Welcome to BG Noodels

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

you haven’t been in your bl tonight then…. plus when you put 10 acs in a tower and dnot come out ofc we will walk away

You are correct. I typically do not play on SOR BL nor EB unless I’m following the float team in SEA

tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Unfortunately when both HL and LUN were operating together, you more than outnumber the BT + militia we had on our tag tonight. At peak BT had 28 people online, with a handful always in the que. Maybe another 10-20 militia at various times following us. Regardless of how many you each had in guild, you also had quite a few militia with you, similar to us. Whenever we ran into the combined LUN/HL/militia force, we thankfully were able to operate and operate well with OnS.

Random question but in the NE camp fight, why pull off as far from LUN as you did? Made it easy for OnS to engage LUN and us to cut you off from reinforcing.

Anyways, was a fun night of engagement with you guys and hope to catch you again later this week.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

<3

OIC! Thought you quit Mc Noodle?

[TKG] Flake

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

<3

Welcome back.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

SoR BL thanks for the bags DB too stronk it seems

[NS] [rB] [EAT] [qT] squad deep

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Just want to give props to DB for the fights as we defended Hills tonight on their BL. Had lots of fun.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

late to the party, but… welcome DB! hope you’ve been enjoying the fights regardless. don’t pay the threads no mind, but have fun with it (something i admit i have a hard time doing XDD).

been looking forward to facing you guys so hopefully one of these nights, i’ll get to jump in on some WvW action and meet you on the pitch.

and just because, for GNASHBLADE!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

LOL

I’m in EBG atm……….. Not sure what I’m watching… But it is pretty funny watching a DB zerg and a SoR zerg chasing them… was def. a highlight! I must admit I haven’t played during this time since the matchup started…

YOU WERE TOO BUSY LOSING GOLEMS

FISH ARE FRIENDS
NOT FOOD

Agree

and Leopards

KARPS! Don’t encourage Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP GOING ON ABOUT FINDING NEMO! Just because I havent seen it!

P.s
It’s cold here

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGmZkv5AWGTTftJ-7nkWFgDeszWOUwrqUVTPXMp3uW-iAJppfH

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

It’s nice how even though we’re not in the matchup, BG is still thinking of little old [SG]. And no, we won’t go to your server, your bags are filled with goodies!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

It’s nice how even though we’re not in the matchup, BG is still thinking of little old [SG]. And no, we won’t go to your server, your bags are filled with goodies!

It’s just so odd not seeing you in our borderland every day. Just like how SoR can’t get over Waha, we just can’t get over you!

Although I highly doubt you would want to pay us a visit this week, anyway. We’re out with torches and pitchforks.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sil.4160

sil.4160

Proper way of playing a 1vs1vs1 game. This is what creates balance and keep scores close

- #1 focus on #2
- #2 focus on #1
- #3 focus on #1 and only switch focus if #1 and #2 switch places

In reality, due to politics

- #1 focus on #2
- #2 focus on #1
- #3 focus on #2 and never seem to switch focus

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Welcome, to Team Sanghae, three Omegas not in the picture, total build: 45.

Thank you to my friends in SoR and Pryan for helping the planning. This was the most fun I ever had in this game to date.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rodzilla.6251

Rodzilla.6251

Thanks for your garrison blackgate!

Was that 50? Cuz that kitten was nuts. I couldnt even move. I just blew up.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Thanks for your garrison blackgate!

Was that 50? Cuz that kitten was nuts. I couldnt even move. I just blew up.

That’s how we do it!

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Thank you to my friends in SoR and Pryan for helping the planning. This was the most fun I ever had in this game to date.

Team Sanghae hit the ground running in SoR. Good work!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Dat T3 garrison and hills…taken down in 1 minute :P

Fortified walls melted in 10 seconds

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EpIc.6139

EpIc.6139

lol was great fun so many laughs on teamspeak. These things need to happen more often!!!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I’ll just place this here… cough

Not a very pleasant sight to see in your garrison, lol.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Haha, nice. Pacific Rim without the kaiju.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Wow, I couldn’t help but notice one of [SF]‘s big commanders… Lethal Troll. I wonder what he’s doing in Sanctum of Rall… hmmm. The lack of the [SF] tag beside his name really makes someone wonder.

… :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Haha, nice. Pacific Rim without the kaiju.

#PACIFICSANGHAE

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

lol, someones birthday or some kinda celebration?

BlackGate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

Glorious Mech army!

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revrak.8594

Revrak.8594

Glorious Mech army!

indeed!

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Wow, I couldn’t help but notice one of [SF]‘s big commanders… Lethal Troll. I wonder what he’s doing in Sanctum of Rall… hmmm. The lack of the [SF] tag beside his name really makes someone wonder.

… :P

Why does this make you wonder?

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

lol, someones birthday or some kinda celebration?

Nope!