7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

lol, someones birthday or some kinda celebration?

Celebration of Life for our pal Sanghae

RIP Sanghae 1999 – 2013

Naw jk.

But seriously, it was a combination of boredom and a need to remove the waypoints on BGBL

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Calling me 14 and dead, thats kittened up dude.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Don’t worry SoR, you are an official T1 server now for life anyhow, as Prx/Ward just bandwagoned over to you!

You can’t say your stacked until that particular group of spineless groupies pays you a visit.

Mance, I have nothing against you personally but you really need to stop.

Whispering my members with your insults on a daily basis is overboard. Going after PRX members (who is still a guild on JQ btw) is also very bad.

This is a game, we are doing what is best for our members, our roster and our situation. We tried to let everyone know so there wouldn’t be any issues or lingering drama, everyone else in a JQ leadership position has had no problems with being supportive of our move as well as anyone that still wanted to stay on the server. Please try to respect that and the people that are still your server mates that you are alienating.

Honestly I want JQ and yourself to be successful. Hopefully we will be able to have some fun fights soon on a Borderland.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

lol, someones birthday or some kinda celebration?

Nope!

Was just for fun

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Welcome, to Team Sanghae, three Omegas not in the picture, total build: 45.

Thank you to my friends in SoR and Pryan for helping the planning. This was the most fun I ever had in this game to date.

Wow, I couldn’t help but notice one of [SF]‘s big commanders… Lethal Troll. I wonder what he’s doing in Sanctum of Rall… hmmm. The lack of the [SF] tag beside his name really makes someone wonder.

… :P

Why does this make you wonder?

Why even ask? You’re known for hitting BG practically every day during NA. The “wondering” part was sarcasm, because I would hardly be surprised if you ended up on SoR. Was very amusing to randomly see your name in a screenshot of SoR forces. Lol.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

This was easily the funnest moment I was able to share with my fellow Rallians. Words can not describe how fun that was.

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

This was easily the funnest moment I was able to share with my fellow Rallians. Words can not describe how fun that was.

I’m sure BG can find a couple words… lol.

Just kidding.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revrak.8594

Revrak.8594

poor wall………………………

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

Thank you to my friends in SoR and Pryan for helping the planning. This was the most fun I ever had in this game to date.

Wow, I couldn’t help but notice one of [SF]‘s big commanders… Lethal Troll. I wonder what he’s doing in Sanctum of Rall… hmmm. The lack of the [SF] tag beside his name really makes someone wonder.

Why even ask? You’re known for hitting BG practically every day during NA. The “wondering” part was sarcasm, because I would hardly be surprised if you ended up on SoR. Was very amusing to randomly see your name in a screenshot of SoR forces. Lol.

Did they at least get my good side in the pic :P I didn’t move to sor because I hate BG, I moved for other reasons. Like there were guilds there now that I like. ps I dont hate everyone on BG, I <3 LOVE and cuddlestrike. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Calling me 14 and dead, thats kittened up dude.

<3

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Don’t worry SoR, you are an official T1 server now for life anyhow, as Prx/Ward just bandwagoned over to you!

You can’t say your stacked until that particular group of spineless groupies pays you a visit.

Whispering my members with your insults on a daily basis is overboard. Going after PRX members (who is still a guild on JQ btw) is also very bad.

This is a game, we are doing what is best for our members, our roster and our situation. We tried to let everyone know so there wouldn’t be any issues or lingering drama, everyone else in a JQ leadership position has had no problems with being supportive of our move as well as anyone that still wanted to stay on the server. Please try to respect that and the people that are still your server mates that you are alienating.

Honestly I want JQ and yourself to be successful. Hopefully we will be able to have some fun fights soon on a Borderland.

I talk with some of your members daily as they are on my friends list and have done so since before Prx was on their 3rd or 4th server move. If they talk to me I’m not the type not to give my opinion, which of course is pretty negative of any NA guild going to SoR. SoR itself states they don’t want anymore NA guilds, so do most people with any sort of backbone or semblance of honor. But as I said to the couple folks, I won’t hold the guild officers decision making against them personally just the people in charge.

Also I’ve been trying to recruit the Dove for almost a full year, but he’s in another guild. Love that guy in wvw watching the pins back. SoR’s #1 guilds have been looking for a reason to stop 2v1 BG like it’s our job (currently we are killing TC.) You being who and what you are should suffice. See you on the field!

xoxo

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

I talk with some of your members daily as they are on my friends list and have done so since before Prx was on their 3rd or 4th server move. If they talk to me I’m not the type not to give my opinion, which of course is pretty negative of any NA guild going to SoR. SoR itself states they don’t want anymore NA guilds, so do most people with any sort of backbone or semblance of honor. But as I said to the couple folks, I won’t hold the guild officers decision making against them personally just the people in charge.

Also I’ve been trying to recruit the Dove for almost a full year, but he’s in another guild. Love that guy in wvw watching the pins back. SoR’s #1 guilds have been looking for a reason to stop 2v1 BG like it’s our job (currently we are killing TC.) You being who and what you are should suffice. See you on the field!

xoxo

Mance as a gm of SG you are doing nothing, but hurting peoples views on your guild by posting like this and whispering ex JQ people in game. I would advise you stop and show some maturity because all you are doing is creating a bad image for your guild.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Mance, we in WARD are not all PRX and come from many different guilds and backgrounds. PRX is actually still on JQ. WARD spent a lot of time and effort to prevent and minimize drama and fall out of us moving. We went to many community leaders one on one and talked to them and many give their best wishes and keep in touch with many of us in a positive manner.

What I’m getting tired of is the fact you are personally attacking and harassing members of my guild in whispers. Stop harassing WARD members.

It was this exact type toxic environment that we were trying to get away from on JQ. We did not ever say in public such a thing to prevent any fall out from it but that is the plain and simple truth. It’s one of the major reasons we moved.

We also wanted a more WvW focused community that actually tried to improve constantly, that worked well together and the added bonus of having people to play with for our members in the off hours beyond just the 4 hours of NA prime time. The game is a little stale for many members and with them spending majority of their time in LA or farming achievement points when they want to be in WvW but there isn’t anyone on the maps, they get bored and quit the game. Either we try and help prevent this or we loose member after member.

As for the SoR decision, we knew the shear amount of guilds that had transferred and were recruited to BG and it was already becoming very evident in the gameplay. We thought about lower tiers but a certain guild leader of a guild that had already experienced doing so was asked by me what did they think after they transferred to a lower tier. I was told that it was fun for 2 weeks but got extremely boring after that and they even transferred back to a T1 server. Look at the lower tiers and the extreme one sided battles do not look fun or appealing to us. SoR has coverage gaps and even the NA isn’t as strong as people thing and there are changes happening in some of those guilds that left a wonderful spot for us to help contribute and go out and have fun.

Bottom line. Get over it. It wasn’t anything personal against you, your guild or anyone on JQ. We moved for our members, trying to do what was best for them and keep them in game and having fun.

Also:

STOP HARASSING MY MEMBERS.

Thank you.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

SoR has coverage gaps and even the NA isn’t as strong as people thing and there are changes happening in some of those guilds that left a wonderful spot for us to help contribute and go out and have fun.

Bottom line. Get over it. It wasn’t anything personal against you, your guild or anyone on JQ. We moved for our members, trying to do what was best for them and keep them in game and having fun.

Thank you.

This post is amazing. +1 Welcome to SoR!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

From tonight lil late on posting but they look cool. :P

Attachments:

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Mance, we in WARD are not all PRX and come from many different guilds and backgrounds. PRX is actually still on JQ. WARD spent a lot of time and effort to prevent and minimize drama and fall out of us moving. We went to many community leaders one on one and talked to them and many give their best wishes and keep in touch with many of us in a positive manner.

What I’m getting tired of is the fact you are personally attacking and harassing members of my guild in whispers. Stop harassing WARD members.

It was this exact type toxic environment that we were trying to get away from on JQ. We did not ever say in public such a thing to prevent any fall out from it but that is the plain and simple truth. It’s one of the major reasons we moved.

We also wanted a more WvW focused community that actually tried to improve constantly, that worked well together and the added bonus of having people to play with for our members in the off hours beyond just the 4 hours of NA prime time. The game is a little stale for many members and with them spending majority of their time in LA or farming achievement points when they want to be in WvW but there isn’t anyone on the maps, they get bored and quit the game. Either we try and help prevent this or we loose member after member.

As for the SoR decision, we knew the shear amount of guilds that had transferred and were recruited to BG and it was already becoming very evident in the gameplay. We thought about lower tiers but a certain guild leader of a guild that had already experienced doing so was asked by me what did they think after they transferred to a lower tier. I was told that it was fun for 2 weeks but got extremely boring after that and they even transferred back to a T1 server. Look at the lower tiers and the extreme one sided battles do not look fun or appealing to us. SoR has coverage gaps and even the NA isn’t as strong as people thing and there are changes happening in some of those guilds that left a wonderful spot for us to help contribute and go out and have fun.

Also:

STOP HARASSING MY MEMBERS.

Thank you.

Hope WARD likes it here in SoR. Welcome to SoR!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

What are you talking about harassing WARD members? I talked to Sasarella today for like 5 minutes. That’s it. Nobody is trying to un brain wash your crew. Deep breaths.

I reserve the right to call a spade a spade. ’Murica!

You are trying to say WARD members were brainwashed? No matter how classy you try to be, you just aren’t. Might as well just be the unclassy person you are.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Welcome to our community WARD and Aco! Many bags will come to you thanks to the baddies in BG

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sludg.2435

Sludg.2435

Lol you call BG the baddies while your in 2nd place by almost 40k points… Seems not having JQ around to help you be an actual contender has shown how good SoR really is this week… But that golem rush in BG BL was very fun to watch even though we lost the whole map it was entertaining and hats off to Choo for that great show.

You guys sure did a good job of holding what you took though =) the BL has no blue on it at all

(edited by Sludg.2435)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

I dont typically post on these things because quite frankly I dont care that you or your guild left. But if you’re going to try and say our community was toxic thats only because YOU put that wedge there. YOUR guild was the one going around insulting the casuals or “pugs” calling them “rally trains” and what not. YOUR guild was the one who didnt want anyone other than your guild mates running around with you. YOUR guild were the ones that instead of trying to help improve the server or explain to people things you instead claimed it was a “lost hope”. Oh wait razeth tried to make that guild IC but no one cared…but why? Because YOUR guilds overall egotistical holier than thou attitude is what made people not listen to you in the first place. Odd how it seems the driving force was due to your own doing huh? So please, continue to spew your nonsense of how toxic our community is but don’t forget to paint the whole picture.

/inb4banforspeakingthetruth

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

They don’t have time to paint, they are to busy being harassed in tells…

Also 2v1 on SoR forum wars… GO!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

I dont typically post on these things because quite frankly I dont care that you or your guild left. But if you’re going to try and say our community was toxic thats only because YOU put that wedge there. YOUR guild was the one going around insulting the casuals or “pugs” calling them “rally trains” and what not. YOUR guild was the one who didnt want anyone other than your guild mates running around with you. YOUR guild were the ones that instead of trying to help improve the server or explain to people things you instead claimed it was a “lost hope”. Oh wait razeth tried to make that guild IC but no one cared…but why? Because YOUR guilds overall egotistical holier than thou attitude is what made people not listen to you in the first place. Odd how it seems the driving force was due to your own doing huh? So please, continue to spew your nonsense of how toxic our community is but don’t forget to paint the whole picture.

/inb4banforspeakingthetruth

it would be an interesting week next week once JQ joins T1 again.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Lol you call BG the baddies while your in 2nd place by almost 40k points… Seems not having JQ around to help you be an actual contender has shown how good SoR really is this week… But that golem rush in BG BL was very fun to watch even though we lost the whole map it was entertaining and hats off to Choo for that great show.

You guys sure did a good job of holding what you took though =) the BL has no blue on it at all

This game isn’t all about winning. Its about having fun. That is why i bought it. Hopefully we get the coverage in sea, so every member from every server in
“T1” is enjoying their prime time once in a while. I agree that golem rush was hilarious! Well done SoR community!

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

We can’t wait to be back in. Apparently SoR has alot of “coverage” gaps in their NA according to the posts above.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

We can’t wait to be back in. Apparently SoR has alot of “coverage” gaps in their NA according to the posts above.

We don’t queue all maps all the time during NA so there’s some space for WARD and Aco. You’re officially “Magikarps” level on the forums. Keep it up.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Wanna 2v1 them, for the lols?

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

anyone need a /hug? or cookies?

just offering. : ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

id take the cookies, but for the hug i think, i will pass not unless your kate upton or scarlet johansson.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

poor wall………………………

So why would my comment about your impressive zoom and how it FEARS me be infracted & deleted? I would assume that if it was such a bad thing, that not only my comment would be deleted. Like, wut.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’d also like to chime in on the subject of “toxicity”. For only three short weeks ago I began an internal post on this very subject. Because I was getting tired of how some of our Commanders were treating others on JQ. So in this, that is in fact true. Though I never said whom it was. What I can say is, they are no longer on JQ. Because on JQ, we will in fact stand up for one another. If you think you can be brutal or toxic without consequence, you are (were) in for a surprise.

Razeth, I’m very saddened to see you go. Most of us had no knowledge of this until we saw some of you on the opposing side.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Did they at least get my good side in the pic :P I didn’t move to sor because I hate BG, I moved for other reasons. Like there were guilds there now that I like. ps I dont hate everyone on BG, I <3 LOVE and cuddlestrike. :P

<3 lethal! It is okay they dont understand our fiercely snuggling ways!

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Pot, I already offered you on the other thread the “Jade Shield of Justice” next week

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

This thread is a strange one.

SoR, BG, and JQ talking it up like old times.

Ya’ll been apart for a few days and separation anxiety has kicked in full force.

I know this is the BG, SoR, DB discussion thread, but an outsider would never be able to tell.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Many Rallians, along with me, will say bring it. The more competition the better.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Pot, I already offered you on the other thread the “Jade Shield of Justice” next week

Word. I offer you “The Black Hammer of Zergling Tears” in return. This beauty has been forged in Black Fire and cooled off in Invader zergling tears.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

DeWolfe, you’re awesome and I apologize for my swift departure. We had a transfer process in place and gave the community leaders a heads up on Sunday a week ago after we had voted as a guild. We were planning on letting the community know Friday and then transferring on Sunday after we had helped out JQ on one last reset.

However once a couple people got angry in leadership positions about where we were headed it started a fallout on both /m and /t chats. The atmosphere turned very hostile and a lot of anger ensued. I gave the go ahead to my guys to transfer early to avoid any additional drama in the situation.

Anyways I hope this week is fantastic for JQ, and see you maybe next week on the Battlefield

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

id take the cookies, but for the hug i think, i will pass not unless your kate upton or scarlet johansson.

unfortunately. i am as far removed from being either of those beauties. so cookies it is! wait.. “not unless” is that a double negative? i’m terrible at these things.

@JQ and WARD and company – wishing you guys the very best through all this. never ever easy when people choose to leave. and welcome, WARD.

@DB – a quick shout out for spending more time on the match than on the forums. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

I’ve seen how this ends before.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

See the problem there was that Alphas were used :P

Alphas, the unwanted golems since 1972

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

DeWolfe, you’re awesome and I apologize for my swift departure. We had a transfer process in place and gave the community leaders a heads up on Sunday a week ago after we had voted as a guild. We were planning on letting the community know Friday and then transferring on Sunday after we had helped out JQ on one last reset.

However once a couple people got angry in leadership positions about where we were headed it started a fallout on both /m and /t chats. The atmosphere turned very hostile and a lot of anger ensued. I gave the go ahead to my guys to transfer early to avoid any additional drama in the situation.

Anyways I hope this week is fantastic for JQ, and see you maybe next week on the Battlefield

A question why transfer to SoR, infact why transfer at all?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

omg [IRON] I thought you were a classy guild until I saw you jumping on peoples corpses.
Shame on you!!!!

I do as my Commander Commands

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

1. NA Golem Rusher.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Onoes, not JQna and BGna together!!! D’:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

1. NA Golem Rusher.

yeah cos you don’t need to fight anyone when you golem rush

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

BG certainly has the best numbers and coverage in this match-up.

But the score(BG up about 40k at this point) leaves out certain specific details.

DB over the weekend spent a vast amount of our limited off-hour numbers holding SoR bl’s bay keep for several days. Add in the tower and nearby supply camps and dolyaks, and that sapped between 10-15k points from SoR(Assuming SoR had taken and held it generally from reset night onwards).

Second, the bugged SE tower in BG bl along with dolyak deliveries there gives up to 2700 points a day.

Taken together, these two factors would peel roughly 20k off BG’s current lead if neither had occurred.

So while BG would still be in the lead, it would not be quite so far in the lead.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

But the score(BG up about 40k at this point) leaves out certain specific details.

DB over the weekend spent a vast amount of our limited off-hour numbers holding SoR bl’s bay keep for several days. Add in the tower and nearby supply camps and dolyaks, and that sapped between 10-15k points from SoR(Assuming SoR had taken and held it generally from reset night onwards).

Second, the bugged SE tower in BG bl along with dolyak deliveries there gives up to 2700 points a day.

Taken together, these two factors would peel roughly 20k off BG’s current lead if neither had occurred.

So while BG would still be in the lead, it would not be quite so far in the lead.

Everything has to be held by someone. If you were devoting your limited off-hour resources in SoR BL, then SoR could shift BLs. And if someone says they couldn’t because of BG, then that would mean their numbers weren’t up to par this week.

As for the bug, HACKGATE is back guiseee !!!!

BG LA Best LA !!!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Nice fights last night on DB BL. HL, LUN, Choo it was awesome. I also enjoying playing with BT on the same map.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Everything has to be held by someone. If you were devoting your limited off-hour resources in SoR BL, then SoR could shift BLs. And if someone says they couldn’t because of BG, then that would mean their numbers weren’t up to par this week.

As for the bug, HACKGATE is back guiseee !!!!

Hackainengate of Sorrows, you mean.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Wait wait wait.

So you guys really just said that you need the “balance” back that JQ brings? You are all implying that if both servers aren’t attacking BG, than things are out of balance. Maybe you should of thought of that while we were fresh in Tier 1 months ago.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES. Week after week of Waha + SOR SEA vs BG SEA and EMP or SF taking down a gate at garrison just to get out of the way for CHOO or TW to rush in with full supply. Or my favorite, the nightly cap of our keep in EBG while JQ caps and SOR spawn camps.

We reacted and adapted to the BLATENT 2v1, you made fun of us (especially me) for calling you out on. You laughed at our “tears” and our screenshots. You said “its not 2v1, JQ hits you all the time”. Well we responded by tightening up our tactics and most importantly, our cross map/guild communication and teamwork.

Then when the scores got close again (we won twice in a row) you recruited not one, but two HUGE EU guilds from EU servers to stack the zone before NA so they have T3 waypoints every night.

We have done nothing but respond to the pressure you blatantly put on our server.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

Look again

JQ recruits to beat SoS. Beats SoS…SBI & SoS goes down, gives SOR the numbers to come up to T1, also gives BG the numbers for T1. JQ wins by 70K every week, BG is the first to recruit in order to beat JQ, DESPITE the fact that JQ was losing some of it’s players(EMP)… WM + RISE + Meow, wins 2 weeks by 30K. As result, SoR recruits IRON, wins 5 weeks.

I wouldn’t exactly say “SoR” caused every server to start stacking.

Look again. I said exactly your timeline.

I didn’t say JUST SoR. Its both. JQ was the first super stacked server after transfers shut off. People thought they would never be beaten. In fact a few servers died because of it.

However, SOR and JQ TOGETHER (I have to capitalize words because some people fail to actually read them) caused this problem.

The score shows how badly we were being double teamed. Look at it RIGHT NOW during the height of NA. BG is ticking at 300 +- 10. Was that even close to happening last week during NA? No, and we didn’t get any new guilds. The SEA has an even higher shift.

The guy who called it an arms race had it right on. The problem is, BG wasn’t playing to survive in Tier 1. We were playing to survive against both of you.

Again, you guys caused this. We just reacted. SORs focus of BG only every day, and JQs willingness to pile on. The pressure has caused us to temper as a server, and the community to pull together.

When we go back to BG-SOR-JQ again, sure the matchups will be closer. But everyone in JQ and everyone in SOR will know deep down that in a 1v1 matchup, BG destroyed you both.

BG destroyed both servers when there was a lower tier server in the mix, but to show true superiority BG needs to become a King maker. BG needs to choose who becomes second place. Then they will truly put JQ and SOR in their place.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Bugged tower gives 960 points per day.

BeeGee
Beast mode