7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

I stopped visiting these public forum things, but a member of mine copy/pasted this interesting read. Being called toxic as a community really hurts, especially when it comes from someone you’ve supported to the max since day one of working on the same side. I have tagged up personally and even played purposeful cannonfodder for you and your team on multiple occaisions to acheive team goals on map together. Wiping the mega blobs in tandem with open communication and really working as a team, yet…I am tossed in with this label of “toxicity.” All I can really say is, not cool…

I said I wasn’t going to post again on the topic but Jed, you always could get me to reply. My post was a direct response to a certain guilder leader and his guild. It was not directed at SF or you and even now I will always have a special place in my heart for you and your guild.

The toxic I was referring to where certain community leaders, not all. Some including yourself have always been there to support the community and put in the overtime and work to try and improve the server. I will always respect that on a personal level. I wasn’t even going to post on the subject matter at all but everyday I find out that guild members are getting whispers from JQ members harassing them and some of those members are prominent community leaders, yourself excluded.

Please do not think this was directed at you or every single person on JQ. We still want all the best for the server as a whole and really truly hope that the few bad apples of community leaders will try and take better notes from people like yourself, Ben Sheets, Wok, etc.

With much love and respect.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

sooooo…. DB, what’s up? What are you guys up to?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

A question why transfer to SoR, infact why transfer at all?

Yeah, it’s not even that they left, it’s where they went that makes everyone laugh. That and the nonsense excuses when they could just man up and admit that they’d rather join a winner than play to be a winner.

Does not compute.

JQ has more wins than SOR.
BG won last week (and will this week too).

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

We still want all the best for the server as a whole and really truly hope that the few bad apples of community leaders

Cool, except for:

It was this exact type toxic environment that we were trying to get away from on JQ. We did not ever say in public such a thing to prevent any fall out from it but that is the plain and simple truth. It’s one of the major reasons we moved.

We also wanted a more WvW focused community that actually tried to improve constantly, that worked well together and the added bonus of having people to play with for our members in the off hours beyond just the 4 hours of NA prime time. The game is a little stale for many members and with them spending majority of their time in LA or farming achievement points when they want to be in WvW but there isn’t anyone on the maps, they get bored and quit the game.

Yeah, sorry, but no. You can’t say you’re just talking about “a few bad apples” when your post basically spit on the rest of the server (especially players in the non-NA times zones, bet they appreciate basically being told that they’re never on and don’t try.) by saying they don’t try to improve, that there’s no one on the maps, etc.

Besides, the only impression I got from you guys was that you thought you were too good for the rest of the server, so maybe the “toxic community” you speak of is now on SoR.

Does not compute.

JQ has more wins than SOR.
BG won last week (and will this week too).

Refer to Kytana’s own quote about how JQ supposedly “has no one on the maps” and “does not try to improve”. So apparently we’re underpopulated and awful. The past is the past, sir.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

(edited by Bovinity.8610)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Well i would not expect any less from the SOR forum trolls in here. You call BGs server crap and our guilds crap, and make EVERY excuse in the book….. I only have 1 thing to say to all your comments about BG and coverage and 2v1 and everything you spew forth from your mouths……

You are LOSING by 46 THOUSAND points right now…….. there is nothing else to say, no witty comeback, no snide remark that will get you those points back, no excuse you can use will get you the lead either! If you want to win then come take it from us. Until then you are nothing to us but 2nd place. So use all the excuses you want but as of right now BG is WAXING the floor with you.

/commence the SOR excuses and whining now.

It must be from all that stacking we are doing.

Nice post btw, I want to print it out and put it on my fridge with a gold star.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I stopped visiting these public forum things, but a member of mine copy/pasted this interesting read. Being called toxic as a community really hurts, especially when it comes from someone you’ve supported to the max since day one of working on the same side. I have tagged up personally and even played purposeful cannonfodder for you and your team on multiple occaisions to acheive team goals on map together. Wiping the mega blobs in tandem with open communication and really working as a team, yet…I am tossed in with this label of “toxicity.” All I can really say is, not cool…

I said I wasn’t going to post again on the topic but Jed, you always could get me to reply. My post was a direct response to a certain guilder leader and his guild. It was not directed at SF or you and even now I will always have a special place in my heart for you and your guild.

The toxic I was referring to where certain community leaders, not all. Some including yourself have always been there to support the community and put in the overtime and work to try and improve the server. I will always respect that on a personal level. I wasn’t even going to post on the subject matter at all but everyday I find out that guild members are getting whispers from JQ members harassing them and some of those members are prominent community leaders, yourself excluded.

Please do not think this was directed at you or every single person on JQ. We still want all the best for the server as a whole and really truly hope that the few bad apples of community leaders will try and take better notes from people like yourself, Ben Sheets, Wok, etc.

With much love and respect.

Thanks for responding. It’s just in a public limelight, you know how it goes, you got a few bad apples and the word ‘community’ would be perceived by all outsiders as everyone from said group. There are a lot of us still working out ways to stay competitive in the matchups as far as coverage and game play are concerned. We still are working toward rallying members from other servers that wish to join us and one of our selling points actually is our community. That is why I would take your quotations personal. I interact with the community of JQ pretty much on a daily basis and work with members of this community to pull people in and create/maintain an attractive gaming experience. We both know it’s a lot of time and effort, and I wouldn’t want a one liner like that out there that can be viewed as truly the server as a whole. Especially from someone that a lot of players do look up to as yourself.

As I’ve said before when we had our 1on1 and Raz as well, good luck and I’ll be sure to get that full map queue to make you rage at me on whatever BL you end up on (I know how much you love full map queues on ya)

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I think we need to remember guys that the choice a guild makes and the reasons they transfer to a particular destination are many and varied, and a guild never really knows if they are truly making the right decision or not. Sometimes you have to use the information you have at the time and go with your gut. There are many things behind the scenes that very few of us outsiders really know or understand. I’ll admit, I was also scratching my head when I heard the news about WARD/ACO last week, but quickly realized that there were probably reasonably well thought out reasons behind the choice, and some things may come to light in the future that may at least soften our/your disagreements with it.

I certainly understand the feelings expressed by some JQ players, but the fact still remains that none of us are in a position to judge. It does still sting though, especially when a situation that was already difficult only becomes more difficult. Even then, I personally choose to wish departing players/guilds well and look forward to the chance to stomp them (or get stomped by them) on the field.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Jed that post just made my morning, we see pretty eye to eye, haha.

PS: I’m going to dance over your corpse!

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

(edited by Stephen.9852)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You’ll have to kill me first

Aight, time to resume my non-public forum browsing. Good luck out there all.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Well i would not expect any less from the SOR forum trolls in here. You call BGs server crap and our guilds crap, and make EVERY excuse in the book….. I only have 1 thing to say to all your comments about BG and coverage and 2v1 and everything you spew forth from your mouths……

You are LOSING by 46 THOUSAND points right now…….. there is nothing else to say, no witty comeback, no snide remark that will get you those points back, no excuse you can use will get you the lead either! If you want to win then come take it from us. Until then you are nothing to us but 2nd place. So use all the excuses you want but as of right now BG is WAXING the floor with you.

/commence the SOR excuses and whining now.

You really bragging about PvD? I do recall the countless times bg was complaining about “stacked” sor and complaining non stop about our EU coverage. Don’t worry though ur NA doesn’t even have to log in and you’ll still win the matchup lol.
Anyways continue to brag about PvD and ignore how many bg forum posters were crying for those 6 weeks of SoR wins.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

BG destroyed both servers when there was a lower tier server in the mix, but to show true superiority BG needs to become a King maker. BG needs to choose who becomes second place. Then they will truly put JQ and SOR in their place.

Dominating NA prime time on a NA server is what is actually required. Until that happens…… /shrug

With the amount of times that Anet has very vocally, very clearly, and without ambiguity, come out and said “WvW is a 24 hour game and is about how well a server can maintain their score 24 hours a day for the match”, it absolutely baffles me how people on the most populous servers in the game are still deluded enough to argue that off-NA-Hours playtime is less valid than NA primetime play.

It is definitely a foolish thing to say. However at this time SOR needs to find ways to rally it’s fairweather populous and touting themselves as dominating NA probably helps with this, though their NA performance to date in this matchup hasn’t been very spectacular given the number of recent guilds they’ve obtained.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

I’m sorry but what’s with all these Jade Quarry drama being included in our matchup thread? Please take it somewhere else. A little advice to Jade Quarry… if you want to improve as a server, get Army of Shepards [AoS] out of your server already, simple.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

well with this new match up system.

SoR will be kicked out of T1 this week and JQ will be back to T1.

so there may be some guilds moving again . . .

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I’m going to take a step to the side of all of the name-calling and whatever else is going on, to ask a few questions of DB and maybe offer some constructive criticism.

DB, you guys have some serious numbers (honestly, I think your NA is comparable to anyone else (short of SoR), you just don’t have a strong tick in EU/SEA) and serious guts, and your small crews are fun to fight against when we run into each other. But I have to ask, what do the larger zerg groups wear/trait? This is something we’ve been noticing in the large encounters, but many of your front liners will simply melt under even the slightest amount of focus fire. On reset, especially, it was really apparent when similar forces would collide but DBs front lines would be downed almost instantly. I don’t know if its the gear or the traits, or are you not dodging through the initial blasts, but something has been odd and its struck a lot of our guys on TS as rather peculiar. (I’m especially baffled because our havoc HB crew will run into your small squads regularly, and they are much tankier than their zerg counterparts.)

One other thing, and this isn’t so much a question but something I’ve noticed: try not to stack up for might when we’ve clearly seen you, and are charging (unless its in the middle of a long engagement). I can remember several times where we saw your large force just ball up for us and eat our AoE/CC bomb. In general, if you see us then we’ve probably seen you, and the best way to get positioned for might stacking is to pull away and try to either lead us to more favorable positions (choke or corner) or cause us to fracture.

A few other things I’ve noticed, in no particular order:

• Mesmer portals placed in front of us, rather than on top of us.
  • Flanking in plain sight.
  • Giving up a choke to chase.

Otherwise, I really enjoy fighting you guys and I want to see you get better!

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

SoR’s rating is still higher than JQs even after this lost. Unless I’m misreading Mos.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

rating has nothing to do with new match up system.

but i can be wrong…

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vena.8436

SoR’s rating is still higher than JQs even after this lost. Unless I’m misreading Mos.

That is correct, SoR will still be Rank 2. The thing is, that the gap between 2/3 and 4/below is a little closer now (unless JQ eventually pulls ahead by so much as to start gaining rating off of TC). So the likeliness of the usual triumvirate is a little less likely, but only a little.

If they tighten the spread on the RNG soon, which they probably will because the middle tiers have more or less finished sorting in NA (though EU still needs work).

[Eon] – Blackgate

(edited by Vena.8436)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

That is correct, SoR will still be Rank 2. The thing is, that the gap between 2/3 and 4/below is a little closer now (unless JQ eventually pulls ahead by so much as to start gaining rating off of TC). So the likeliness of the usual triumvirate is a little less likely, but only a little.

If they tighten the spread on the RNG soon, which they probably will because the middle tiers have more or less finished sorting in NA (though EU still needs work).

Yeah thats true.

I see Arenet is up to their forum posting deleting methods again.

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vena.8436

I’d delete half of this thread if I had the ability to do it. :P

Actually, I’d delete everything but Cuddles’ posts, then it will look like she’s just talking to herself and crazy.

[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Some IRON members really are embarrassing themselves in BG Lion’s Arch. Cliche. I guess we did need something to entertain us while wvw was down, however. Thanks for the visit. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I’d delete half of this thread if I had the ability to do it. :P

Actually, I’d delete everything but Cuddles’ posts, then it will look like she’s just talking to herself and crazy.

You don’t need to delete anything to make it look like that.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: disconnected.7861

disconnected.7861

DB is up 42.606 points at update. I expected a little more out of the “T1” servers, especially with Green getting a glitched tower for free.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

DB is up 42.606 points at update. I expected a little more out of the “T1” servers, especially with Green getting a glitched tower for free.

WOOOOO a glitched tower! kitten BG you guys got handed this match that tower omg.

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

BG destroyed both servers when there was a lower tier server in the mix, but to show true superiority BG needs to become a King maker. BG needs to choose who becomes second place. Then they will truly put JQ and SOR in their place.

Dominating NA prime time on a NA server is what is actually required. Until that happens…… /shrug

With the amount of times that Anet has very vocally, very clearly, and without ambiguity, come out and said “WvW is a 24 hour game and is about how well a server can maintain their score 24 hours a day for the match”, it absolutely baffles me how people on the most populous servers in the game are still deluded enough to argue that off-NA-Hours playtime is less valid than NA primetime play.

It is definitely a foolish thing to say. However at this time SOR needs to find ways to rally it’s fairweather populous and touting themselves as dominating NA probably helps with this, though their NA performance to date in this matchup hasn’t been very spectacular given the number of recent guilds they’ve obtained.

Nah, that was something he injected into the conversation that wasn’t there.

This is a 24 hour a day game and worrying about time slots you don’t play in is pointless.

Edit: I am curious about what fair weather population you think we have though…. our coverage is what it has been for weeks. The only difference is that BG ahs come out to play again in the time slots they have always dominated numbers in. I just wish your NA players would come back out and play. You have the numbers.

(edited by covenn.7165)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Did anyone try AoE around the area to see if he’s glitched in a wall or something?

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Even if you got blown out, you would most likely gain rating. You shouldn’t have an expectation of otherwise if you understand how this is effected by the RNG they added to the match-ups.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

There are no longer any tiers. I think this should be readily apparent by the fact that the 5th ranked server is in a match-up against #1 and #2….

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

That might have been our fault during EU on Sunday

http://i.imgur.com/Rs7hkOb.jpg

The lord was bannered as the tower was capped, leading to our lord being revived in an enemy tower w/ a buffed enemy claimer. Our lord lost the fight and when we recapped the tower the lord didn’t respawn – sorry about that, but it was completely unintentional.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

There are no longer any tiers. I think this should be readily apparent by the fact that the 5th ranked server is in a match-up against #1 and #2….

I use the term t1 is two ways first representing the servers is the top 3 spots (SoR/BG/JQ) I consider them “tier 1” servers based off the older tier system. Also I would use “tier” to describe what group the server is in. For example JQ is in the tier 2 match, Thats not necessarily calling them a Tier 2 server. People are just referring to the groups of servers by tiers. So they technically aren’t wrong, it just not the same as it was before the RNG match making.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

The lord was bannered as the tower was capped, leading to our lord being revived in an enemy tower w/ a buffed enemy claimer. Our lord lost the fight and when we recapped the tower the lord didn’t respawn – sorry about that, but it was completely unintentional.

I knew it Tarkus! you hacker! making deals with keep lords!

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I use the term t1 is two ways first representing the servers is the top 3 spots (SoR/BG/JQ) I consider them “tier 1” servers based off the older tier system. Also I would use “tier” to describe what group the server is in. For example JQ is in the tier 2 match, Thats not necessarily calling them a Tier 2 server. People are just referring to the groups of servers by tiers. So they technically aren’t wrong, it just not the same as it was before the RNG match making.

Did you even read the post from the person I quoted? Just curious.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

CA and BG pugs fighting Iron and SoR’s wvw guilds in EB yesterday. See the skills and organisation. Very nice work and great fun. Thanks to our competitors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20nUYSLLQM

[CA] is recruiting wvw harcore players on BG server please contact us, [CA] is your home believe me. Next generation power up.

(edited by Titan.3472)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Did you even read the post from the person I quoted? Just curious.

Nope. And now that I have, I wouldn’t even have bothered commenting to that…Maybe its a RIP SoR joke or something…I dno

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

(edited by Zikory.6871)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

not trolling or chest thumping or saying anything other than the FACTS. And read the post, i know SOR has better turnout than this, weekly. Just funny to see all their trolls using excuse after excuse after excuse for 5 months straight, saying the same thing over and over any time you lose. And look at my post history, I am not really any type of troll for the most part. Stop whining and come fight now that WVW is back up!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

What interests me more is which server will be the resident third in tier 1.

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Hope either JQ can get stable or maybe TC can come up and challenge as a strong 3rd. Personally hoping TC, but either could do fine im sure.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

@the knt random,

I made a highlight of your guild on my twitch profile. Thanks for the bags and enjoy my reaction.

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/c/2618777

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

There are actually still tiers in the matchups.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/wvw

If you look on the far right column, it states which “tier” your server is currently fighting in. This matchup is, in fact, the Tier 1 matchup (albeit with a T2 server involved).

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Hope either JQ can get stable or maybe TC can come up and challenge as a strong 3rd. Personally hoping TC, but either could do fine im sure.

Yeah, basically all TC needs is some SEA. That have decent EU and very strong NA. JQ hit 600 ppt against them during SEA time, so I believe it is pretty obvious what is holding them back.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

not trolling or chest thumping or saying anything other than the FACTS. And read the post, i know SOR has better turnout than this, weekly. Just funny to see all their trolls using excuse after excuse after excuse for 5 months straight, saying the same thing over and over any time you lose. And look at my post history, I am not really any type of troll for the most part. Stop whining and come fight now that WVW is back up!

SoR is giving the best turn out it can. All the calls about SoR being stacked is being shown to be BS, there are no excuse except for IRON. Our leader Wrex, is having a hard time IRL, her neighbours aunties adopted triple sisters budgie was eaten by their cat and this has rocked all of IRON to the core.

Our thoughts are with wrex through these difficult times. Also Offski just sucks!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vena.8436

Yeah, basically all TC needs is some SEA. That have decent EU and very strong NA. JQ hit 600 ppt against them during SEA time, so I believe it is pretty obvious what is holding them back.

1.) Put waha on TC.
2.) ???
3.) Profit.

[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

@the knt random,

I made a highlight of your guild on my twitch profile. Thanks for the bags and enjoy my reaction.

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you shouldn’t call a particular guild out for creating bags when I’ve emptied my inventory with TSym bags on numerous occasions.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vena.8436

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you shouldn’t call a particular guild out for creating bags when I’ve emptied my inventory with TSym bags on numerous occasions.

My brain can’t handle this rubber-glue argument.

Let’s all agree that, irregardless of server, everyone gives me their bags. Okay?

[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

@the knt random,

Lies you have no proof, I’ve presented evidence. #sorryimnotsorry

Edit: screenshots don’t count it’s to average

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

I’m sorry but what’s with all these Jade Quarry drama being included in our matchup thread? Please take it somewhere else. A little advice to Jade Quarry… if you want to improve as a server, get Army of Shepherds [AoS] out of your server already, simple.

All I’ll say is we don’t even actively post on the forums me being the only person who does. I’m sorry if you have an axe to grind here but I have hardly played in the past two months but apparently there is quite the bad blood that I didn’t know of. But honestly I’m literally the only person from AoS who has commented on this thread and it was the last page or so. That being said I’m pretty sure all I’ve done is work my kitten off to keep JQ alive and kicking.

To WARD/Aco while I may be mad about losing two classy NA guilds but I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see you on the BL’s soonish

You seriously need to stop being the “voice” of JQ as do many in your guild. Somehow this tread has been invaded by JQ. This is DB’s week to get submitted and crushed by the hand of the two powerful forces of SoR and BG. Next week you get your turn again.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insanebolt.7392

Insanebolt.7392

I think we need to remember guys that the choice a guild makes and the reasons they transfer to a particular destination are many and varied, and a guild never really knows if they are truly making the right decision or not. Sometimes you have to use the information you have at the time and go with your gut. There are many things behind the scenes that very few of us outsiders really know or understand. I’ll admit, I was also scratching my head when I heard the news about WARD/ACO last week, but quickly realized that there were probably reasonably well thought out reasons behind the choice, and some things may come to light in the future that may at least soften our/your disagreements with it.

I certainly understand the feelings expressed by some JQ players, but the fact still remains that none of us are in a position to judge. It does still sting though, especially when a situation that was already difficult only becomes more difficult. Even then, I personally choose to wish departing players/guilds well and look forward to the chance to stomp them (or get stomped by them) on the field.

Your words restore my faith in this community. Statements like this are the reason I pour through pages of bad form and ill will. I finally found a reason to post in this thread. Thank you

I am so Drowsi
[LO]
SoR for Life

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Looks like a Niko Sharpclaw is out 20 bucks.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I’m sorry but what’s with all these Jade Quarry drama being included in our matchup thread? Please take it somewhere else. A little advice to Jade Quarry… if you want to improve as a server, get Army of Shepherds [AoS] out of your server already, simple.

All I’ll say is we don’t even actively post on the forums me being the only person who does. I’m sorry if you have an axe to grind here but I have hardly played in the past two months but apparently there is quite the bad blood that I didn’t know of. But honestly I’m literally the only person from AoS who has commented on this thread and it was the last page or so. That being said I’m pretty sure all I’ve done is work my kitten off to keep JQ alive and kicking.

To WARD/Aco while I may be mad about losing two classy NA guilds but I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see you on the BL’s soonish

You seriously need to stop being the “voice” of JQ as do many in your guild. Somehow this tread has been invaded by JQ. This is DB’s week to get submitted and crushed by the hand of the two powerful forces of SoR and BG. Next week you get your turn again.

Stei has never claimed to be the voice of JQ.

That’s ME you’re thinking of.

I am the voice of JQ and JQ says “You’re out!”

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

Stei has never claimed to be the voice of JQ.

That’s ME you’re thinking of.

I am the voice of JQ and JQ says “You’re out!”

And very, very happy. Good luck to SoR and BG this week. Been a blast

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

@the knt random,

Sorry missed it; which guild you in? Guess I’ve been playing the wrong game.

Do step forward.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you