7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Covenn, what are you talking about our NA would come out and play.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/

Look at last night, from 830-1230 PST we dominated in PPT until the epic golum rush of SOR. I’m not chest thumping, i’m calling BS on your calling out our NA yet again.

If it weren’t for WARD and ACO last night, we’d have had no one to fight on any of the maps, and they just got here.

(BTW ward, you like my hit on bay while you camped up cliff? I laughed a bit, I hope you did too)

Did you just dig up a post from 2 pages and 6 hours ago to try to rekindle discussion about coverage? It’s been a nice break and you had to ruin it, you evil evil person!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Hey, I hadn’t read it. :P

I’m just not going to put up with people bashing BGs NA guilds. The little side comments and pure fiction they have created about BGs NA for months. This week shows the true story.

Having said that, WARD and ACO will probably bring up SOR’s numbers in NA quite a bit. WARD runs very tight as a zerg and hits like a truck. And Aco and WARDs commanders were working very well together last night. It was fun.

But do not sit in your chair and type we on BGs NA aren’t showing up when the opposite is true. I understand it took some time to build 50 omega golums, but you didn’t have to let us take 4 towers and 3 keeps while you did it….

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Hands down the coolest thing I’ve seen in forever is the way DB attacks. It’s like a MF marching band. The DB zerg will charge at the keep, then split into 3 groups and move at you with 3 smaller zergs, falling back and charging forward separately. It’s so fluid and new to us.

If that was intentional, that’s really awesome and I wish I was part of it.

However, there is another intepretation. Group A was a coordinated group on TS following the directions of their leader, Group B was everyone else following a blue triangle, and Group C was a bunch of PUGs with no idea what they’re doing. A little less impressive when explained in these terms

The original could also be sarcasm.

I will accept it as a compliment regardless. I will file it under the small but important victory section during a week where such things are very rare.

It was NS, qT, RB, EA and TG = EAT, together

Sad I missed out cause that sounds like a blast

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I believe there may have been a few bags but the only beats I am aware of was them beating their feet back to the keep even numbered.

Oh no, now DB trolls are gonna pull the same “no open field fights” forum troll stunts that we get from the lower ranked servers like Ebay and Mag? Please no!

For the second time in two weeks, get off your high horse, I implore you. Get some love in life, and some family time, if possible. It’ll help calm the nerves. Deep breath, in, out, in, out, in, out…. in, out… no skipping, I’m watching ya… in, out, in, out… There, son. That’s how you relax. Now get off that high horse, please

If you cant take it dont dish it…I know what I saw.

Your eyes deceive you. The only thing Tysm drops is sick beats by Coron Bale. They certainly don’t drop bags.

Oh, Coron drops plenty of bags. He was once on DB, and so was Tsym. And we also faced them a few months back in SoS. They drop plenty. Not to say that they’re not good, because they are. But they’re not among the top three guilds we’ve fought against.

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

For the second time in two weeks, get off your high horse, I implore you. Get some love in life, and some family time, if possible. It’ll help calm the nerves. Deep breath, in, out, in, out, in, out…. in, out… no skipping, I’m watching ya… in, out, in, out… There, son. That’s how you relax. Now get off that high horse, please

I don’t remember the first time. Are you sure? Anyway, according to my three-year-old daughter, when you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

BG is buying over 3 more JQ guilds on top of re/esol.

The stacking continues.

The check I wrote you cleared. You can hit that transfer button anytime bro.

Sir, by any chance were you thinking of the word ‘cheque’.
Although the words sound the same
Their meaning are really quite different.

And esol? Isn’t that learning english as a second language?

I guess it depends upon what part of the world you live.

Sorry, I reject the use of American English

Guess it is suitable that you guys are getting a guild called ESOL. Hopefully they can help you all improve in your language acquisition.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

The stacking continues.

spelling correction when you yourself fail at it? esol and esl, but you are close, well done for a learner

ESOL = English for Speakers of Other Languages.

Slight difference of course. I believe the difference between ESOL and ESL isn’t ANYTHING to do with syntax. Slight difference in semantic features. Therefore I didn’t really fail at spelling.

I was being an ignorant non-American

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

I don’t remember the first time. Are you sure? Anyway, according to my three-year-old daughter, when you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four.

Hyuk, hyuk… you responded to a trololol post. Roar! Don’t ride that li’l horsey again!

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Hyuk, hyuk… you responded to a trololol post. Roar! Don’t ride that li’l horsey again!

But, but, but … I’m sitting on my couch watching yet another episode of The Big Bang Theory which I’ve already seen at least 10 times, and have nothing else to occupy my time. Please troll me more!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

DB has been so left out of this matchup thread that it’s started trolling itself to cure the boredom

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

But, but, but … I’m sitting on my couch watching yet another episode of The Big Bang Theory which I’ve already seen at least 10 times, and have nothing else to occupy my time. Please troll me more!

You run away from fights, hide behind ACs, zerg even when you’re running solo, and 2v1 entire servers all by yourself! Take zat, Eviator!

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

You run away from fights, hide behind ACs, zerg even when you’re running solo, and 2v1 entire servers all by yourself! Take zat, Eviator!

Please refrain from derailing this thread.

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

So eager to go back to the topics that you’ve discussed since December, aren’t ya? Tell me, have you ever seen a server troll itself? Aren’t we a fresh breath of foul-smelling air?

So anyway, back to the topic. Coron drops bags. Discuss….

(oh, and btw, BT is definitely one of the three guilds I had talked about in an earlier post)

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Strippling.3524

So eager to go back to the topics that you’ve discussed since December, aren’t ya? Tell me, have you ever seen a server troll itself? Aren’t we a fresh breath of foul-smelling air?

So anyway, back to the topic. Coron drops bags. Discuss….

(oh, and btw, BT is definitely one of the three guilds I had talked about in an earlier post)

Lol I’m just trolling, the negativity between BG and SOR can be so draining. This thread definitely needs some “fresh air”

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

<3 BT! Hopefully we run into you guys this week.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We will be hosting a 1v1 dueling tournament on Friday July 26th and anyone is welcome to participate. The prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be 40 gold, 25 gold and 15 gold respectively. The entire tournament will be streamed and we will be giving out gold and loot to many viewers as the tournament progresses.

For more information please send me a PM or check this link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/1v1-Dueling-Tournament-July-26/first#post2465141

Hope to see some of you there there!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Strippling.3524

<3 BT! Hopefully we run into you guys this week.

We love fighting you guys too!!

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

SoR you want seige wars? Come get it

Thanks for the bags tho. GFs!!!!!

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

SoR you want seige wars? Come get it

Thanks for the bags tho. GFs!!!!!

Next time before you waste all that gold why not send it to me instead.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

Had fun commanding OnS and later the millitia today on BGbl. Thanks for the fights HL, Choo, and TW.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

The stacking continues.

spelling correction when you yourself fail at it? esol and esl, but you are close, well done for a learner

Slight difference of course. I believe the difference between ESOL and ESL isn’t ANYTHING to do with syntax. Slight difference in semantic features. Therefore I didn’t really fail at spelling.

I find kiwis to be especially ignorant, I mean they don’t even know how to play rugby well let alone knowing an abbreviation that is used globally as a standard.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I believe there may have been a few bags but the only beats I am aware of was them beating their feet back to the keep even numbered.

Oh no, now DB trolls are gonna pull the same “no open field fights” forum troll stunts that we get from the lower ranked servers like Ebay and Mag? Please no!

they started it with the following

SoR BL has been a blast tonight. Hopefully we give these T1 people the idea that yes we are actually in this match up.

From my (rather limited, admittedly) experience in this matchup, I think the reason why you see a lot of SoR and BG people disappointed is because DB has been running away from a lot of fights, even when you have comparable numbers. Also, I’ve seen more than a few 5-10 man teams going about their business, and SoR/BG don’t really play like that.

Take it for what you want, but that’s what I’ve seen.

I just used a clever turn of phrase to win

edit: u all zerg no skill blah blah roaming 1v1 yolo swag. wheres the maguuma thread.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Would love to run into Tysm this week… haven’t had a good luck of the borderland draw with you lately.

Also DB, I was looking forward to a Gellor group shot score update when I saw this match up. I think the forum warriors have scared him away. Tell him he has a BG taker if he wants one.

Fun fights with WR, WARD, LUN and some of BP tonight in DBBL. Haven’t seen them on the forums but DB’s Myth 3 man yak slappers/havoc squad was a pain in my kitten all night. Had some great 2×2 and 3×3 fights at Vale. Much respect to you guys.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

The stacking continues.

I find kiwis to be especially ignorant, I mean they don’t even know how to play rugby well let alone knowing an abbreviation that is used globally as a standard.

Well to be fair, they are ESL, English as Second Language, they speak Kiwi which changes certain grammatical rules ie. Fish & Chips becomes Fush & Chups, I’m feeling lethargic becomes “I’m Beached as bro”.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Would love to run into Tysm this week… haven’t had a good luck of the borderland draw with you lately.

Also DB, I was looking forward to a Gellor group shot score update when I saw this match up. I think the forum warriors have scared him away. Tell him he has a BG taker if he wants one.

Fun fights with WR, WARD, LUN and some of BP tonight in DBBL. Haven’t seen them on the forums but DB’s Myth 3 man yak slappers/havoc squad was a pain in my kitten all night. Had some great 2×2 and 3×3 fights at Vale. Much respect to you guys.

Sorry I just got back from Hawaii, I’ll be on starting tomorrow evening, we can set something up!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Thanks for the awesome bags and fun times on SOR BL.
NS, EAT, qT and those who were there, great job.

qT had a great time facing ICoa at ruins with 19 of us but were interrupted by your other zerg. Luckily, the other guilds covered our back and we continue farming our loot.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

what a blowout in this NA . . .

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

The stacking continues.

Well to be fair, they are ESL, English as Second Language, they speak Kiwi which changes certain grammatical rules ie. Fish & Chips becomes Fush & Chups, I’m feeling lethargic becomes “I’m Beached as bro”.

and leopards

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Sorry I just got back from Hawaii, I’ll be on starting tomorrow evening, we can set something up!

I’d gladly trade you your last week or so in Hawaii for my last week in NY… it might have been hotter up here.

Welcome back and am always up to set something up.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

Dominating NA prime time on a NA server is what is actually required. Until that happens…… /shrug

SOR ticking at 80ppt during NA prime time. What happened to playing for the fights?

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

what a blowout in this NA . . .

omg SoR is dying lolz see you in t2 muahahaha

</troll>

Seriously now. Hope to see you guys pick up the pace soon. I feel like it will be a much different story with JQ or TC thrown in the mix.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Strippling.3524

qT had a great time facing ICoa at ruins with 19 of us but were interrupted by your other zerg. Luckily, the other guilds covered our back and we continue farming our loot.

Good for you. Never heard of qT before, but I guess you’re trying to put on the big boy pants. TW won’t have that though, they’ll eat you for breakfast if you find them in the same BL.

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

The stacking continues.

and leopards

bcuz leopard, master race.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Db really showed us what a great community they have on the battlefield and the forums! Hope we see you guys again soon on bgbl!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Good for you. Never heard of qT before, but I guess you’re trying to put on the big boy pants. TW won’t have that though, they’ll eat you for breakfast if you find them in the same BL.

ERMAGARD TOO GUD OVERFLOW!!!!!

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

We’re just a small guild, about 30 man ish. We do not need u to hear about us, we do the talking on the battlefield

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Epic fights tonight BG, mostly BT on DB BL. Twas crazy and filled with a bunch of lag but when it didn’t lag I really enjoyed it hope you guys keep it clean on the forums and keep fighting hard in wvw. Also ty for letting me test my war again fighting in the madness of wvw. i went in with a pve build at first and was like kitten that ptv or go home. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

thanks for the fights tonight EAT, was fun fighting someone we were not familiar with.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Yeah it was fun fighting RISE very close GvG Was either 2-1 For you guys or 2-2 depending on how you counted the first round.

On a side note, had fun as always with NS, qT, and Elephant Ambush farming SoR Bl

Help

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Very Fun RISE 2-1 EAT GvG skirmish between Gari and bay..

you guys are too hot for the timer ! chill ! XD

“Alright guys we go in 620” “YO jarvan they already veild” “kitten waiiit, kitten drop the bomb”

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Idk that was just the said time so we engaged lol.

Also someone was trying to talk down the 3 man guild coordination calling it a freak thIng. It is not lol, we EAT, NS , and qT have been fielding on the same BL using our 3 groups to focus keeps and zergs, the first time we have actually really wiped all three of us was SoR garrison but no one could really cast a skill. It truly is a pretty nice sight to see 3 groups split off to hit from different angles and converge into on Zerg ball when needed.

Help

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Was a weird place for a GvG, but grats on the fun. Sorry for interrupting it a bit. It took a bit for many in our group that ported onto the map to figure out what was going on.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

“Alright guys we go in 620” “YO jarvan they already veild” “kitten waiiit, kitten drop the bomb”

It was late and we were very tired -_-, we did alright for our first GvG ever though, especially in a voltron guild.

I’d like to say it was more of a 2 – 2, either way, we’ll settle it in another match in the future

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

It was more of a for fun skirmish it was getting pretty late lol and we wanted to get a good fight on DB BL

Help

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kreamciqul.4617

It was late and we were very tired -_-, we did alright for our first GvG ever though, especially in a voltron guild.

I’d like to say it was more of a 2 – 2, either way, we’ll settle it in another match in the future

we’re always down for a rematch we’d like to make it official on gw2gvg

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

It’s a date then, sometime out paths shall cross again our brethren.

Help

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

anyone get some footage of the fight? sounded like a lot of fun.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

We were a ragtag group, so I know we didn’t have anyone to record maybe RISE did. We had maybe some when we first met them at NW camp and pushed/killed them until they went into bay but idk after that.

Btw those of you who have fought the EAT qT and NS group, how is our driving? I mean our fighting because I think we have been having a blast. Hoping the feeling is mutual.

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Dominating NA prime time on a NA server is what is actually required. Until that happens…… /shrug

SOR ticking at 80ppt during NA prime time. What happened to playing for the fights?

Playing for fights and playing the PPT game is not the same thing.

Also SoR is “hiding its strength” and playing badly on purpose so we can recruit more guilds to compete with BG, as this is recognised as the most effective method for mass recruiting on SoR.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kreamciqul.4617

anyone get some footage of the fight? sounded like a lot of fun.

Yep should have footage tomorrow

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall