7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

My staff guardian sylvari says hi to JQ @ JQ bl. But alas, I must go. Real life beckons. See you later in the night.

FA, Y U Keep KEEP with million’s of ACs. >3< Hehe, was fun trying to get inside your BAY @ JQ BL.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I think FA had more arrow carts than players. AC’s operated by other AC’s ???!!! Arrowception.

Had a lot of fun tonight tho, on both FABL and JQBL. Thanks for the fights, guys. TC is definitely a lot of fun to fight open field.

I’m looking forward to seeing this yak parade finally ^__^

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

All he wanted to do was deliver supply and fly his kite, but now he’s gone, forever ; ;.
((Good fights in TC BL earlier JQ, Ge and SG were working really well together~))

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Woooo! We’ve been pining away to face JQ for months!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

By the way to [CERN], as a particle physicist, you have the best guild name out of everyone.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints I have taken leave from counseling the tumultuous marriage of BG and SoR and taken on some missionary work. So, TC and FA, have you heard the good word of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints? Have you experienced what it truly means to accept Woks on Water into your heart? His Papal Glory, Saint Mancus the Malhavoc welcomes any potential new followers to the Holy Church!

Also, with my [LOVE] hat on, Snuggle everyone fiercely!

HI CUDDLES!

Hello TC and FA, I am writing this as a warning to you the the Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Both BG and SoR have paid exorbitant sums of gold to this “Church” in good faith thinking that they had a system that could improve our relationship. SoR just woke up in a bathtub full of ice, and we think our kidney is missing. BG has a broken jaw, and their all the gold fillings in their teeth are missing (and even some teeth). If that wasn’t bad enough, we have found evidence that they somehow now have the deed to our home, and titles to all of our vehicles. Now we find out that the church has completely abandoned us.

SoR and BG are now poor and homeless because of this farce, and our relationship is worse than ever. Heed my warning.

Dear Clockradio:

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to the continued harassment of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have become unbearable. You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law.

The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute harassment, and the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints will pursue any legal remedies available to it against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have incurred as a result of your actions.

Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP harassing the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints and send written confirmation that you will stop such activities. You risk incurring very severe legal consequences if you fail to comply with this demand.

This letter acts as your final warning to discontinue this unwanted conduct before the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints pursues legal actions against you. At this time, Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is not contacting the authorities or filing civil suit against you, as the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints hopes we can resolve this matter without authoritative involvement. The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is not under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights it have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter. This order acts as ONE FINAL CHANCE for you to cease your illegal activities before the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints exercises its rights.

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

ETA to map turning entirely green : 2 hrs

running with the team

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints I have taken leave from counseling the tumultuous marriage of BG and SoR and taken on some missionary work. So, TC and FA, have you heard the good word of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints? Have you experienced what it truly means to accept Woks on Water into your heart? His Papal Glory, Saint Mancus the Malhavoc welcomes any potential new followers to the Holy Church!

HI CUDDLES!

Hello TC and FA, I am writing this as a warning to you the the Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Both BG and SoR have paid exorbitant sums of gold to this “Church” in good faith thinking that they had a system that could improve our relationship. SoR just woke up in a bathtub full of ice, and we think our kidney is missing. BG has a broken jaw, and their all the gold fillings in their teeth are missing (and even some teeth). If that wasn’t bad enough, we have found evidence that they somehow now have the deed to our home, and titles to all of our vehicles. Now we find out that the church has completely abandoned us.

SoR and BG are now poor and homeless because of this farce, and our relationship is worse than ever. Heed my warning.

Dear Clockradio:

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to the continued harassment of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have become unbearable. You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law.

The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute harassment, and the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints will pursue any legal remedies available to it against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints have incurred as a result of your actions.

Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP harassing the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints and send written confirmation that you will stop such activities. You risk incurring very severe legal consequences if you fail to comply with this demand.

This letter acts as your final warning to discontinue this unwanted conduct before the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints pursues legal actions against you. At this time, Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is not contacting the authorities or filing civil suit against you, as the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints hopes we can resolve this matter without authoritative involvement. The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is not under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights it have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter. This order acts as ONE FINAL CHANCE for you to cease your illegal activities before the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints exercises its rights.

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

My Lawyer has advised me to no longer have direct contact with you nor your organization. You will be hearing from us shortly.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

running with the team

Full green won’t happen with TC around. I think TC will win the week and JQ will be the next tier 2 server one day.

Great fights everybody! I can’t wait to see the highlights.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

I think FA had more arrow carts than players. AC’s operated by other AC’s ???!!! Arrowception.

Had a lot of fun tonight tho, on both FABL and JQBL. Thanks for the fights, guys. TC is definitely a lot of fun to fight open field.

I’m looking forward to seeing this yak parade finally ^__^

you wont be laughing about ACs when FA fights back. TCer here.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squishy.3806

Squishy.3806

Liking this match up already. Past weeks have been dull!
JQ keeping us busy ^^

[WL] Bogan Queen
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

HI CUDDLES!

Dear Clockradio:

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

My Lawyer has advised me to no longer have direct contact with you nor your organization. You will be hearing from us shortly.

This is generally making me laugh… I must appear very crazy to my family…………..

On a side note: I can’t wait to see the lawsuit.
Is your lawyer TC or FA clock?

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Ever since I transferred from JQ to TC, I’ve wanted to match up against JQ. I loved being a quarryman but my small guild was dead and I knew some guilds to go back to on TC, and I can probably say most people on TC would agree we’ve been waiting to match up #4 and #3 servers for a long time.

BTW, I was ascared when you suddenly climbed on our Garrison roof where we were hitting you with AC’s, but once you guys were on the roof, how’d you like that sudden storm coming through? I know there were at least 3-4 of us in tornado up there.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

On a side note: I can’t wait to see the lawsuit.
Is your lawyer TC or FA clock?

The slot is open because my lawyer has decided to not represent me in said case because I am not following his legal advice.

LF1M, Lawyer. No level requirement, No gear requirements, this is an easy case of fraud, assault, theft of organs, and grand larceny. Anyone will do, really.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

JQ keeping us busy ^^

You best be ready. Not only do we got well organized zergs of skilled players and commander, but they bare golem gifts! :P

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Oh man, I am so happy to see a new matchup. Let this week be full of fun and glory.

Crazy opening attack on EB, Tarnished Coast. That keep rush really put us on our toes.

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Not only is it nice to have JQ in the matchup, but this is on e of the classiest and funniest matchup threads I’ve ever seen. I know it’s early in the week, but I hope this keeps up.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

Good fights with JQ and FA! I think everyone needed this match-up to happen. Lots of good fights and everyone is staying classy props to everyone! JQ are definitely one of the servers I’ve enjoyed fighting most so far.

Rollindat

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Another week, FA loses again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Another week, FA loses again.

NARF?

It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon! Do not shoot the FA asura BEFORE you see 30 of his friends behind him.

At that point, you just wave bye bye and start running…

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squishy.3806

Squishy.3806

JQ keeping us busy ^^

You best be ready. Not only do we got well organized zergs of skilled players and commander, but they bare golem gifts! :P

Got to give it to you, your zergs are TIGHT!

[WL] Bogan Queen
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

The battle for that 3rd place tier 1 spot has begun.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

Looking forward to the dolyak party. Respect to both TC & FA. /Salute

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

moolie.5927

Trust me dude, that spot isn’t fun, lol.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Trust me dude, that spot isn’t fun, lol.

But the battle is the fun. The rest of the details, bwhaaa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Can an officer or leader from the JQ guild [WIFE] contact me either here on ingame please?

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

HI CUDDLES!

Dear Clockradio:

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

I don’t know who you two are but I love you both.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morkai.7021

Morkai.7021

fun fights all around. some great open field fights on the jqbl last night with all sides trying to catch the zerg on the move.

that north camp took a while before it got flipped!

/Dux @ JQ

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

HI CUDDLES!

Hello TC and FA, I am writing this as a warning to you the the Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Both BG and SoR have paid exorbitant sums of gold to this "Church" in good faith thinking that they had a system that could improve our relationship. SoR just woke up in a bathtub full of ice, and we think our kidney is missing. BG has a broken jaw, and their all the gold fillings in their teeth are missing (and even some teeth). If that wasn’t bad enough, we have found evidence that they somehow now have the deed to our home, and titles to all of our vehicles. Now we find out that the church has completely abandoned us.

Dear Clockradio:

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

Welcome to the joys of the Church of Jedus!

We offer many snuggles and we at [LOVE] endorse this organisation!
Snuggle tightly all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
I miss JQ already for all my friends I run into in WvW..... DON’T BE STRANGERS

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Go to bread shini…oh wait, it’s morning

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

moolie.5927

Sorry guys, we’re gonna have to banish Cuddlestrike from this thread or she’ll end up influencing TC and FA and before you know it, LOVE will have more servers under their control.

D:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

She is the LOVE asura—what is LOVE? Baby, don’t hurt me…

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Bah, TC and FA could both use some [LOVE] in their lives The more the merrier, I say.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

[LOVE] knows no bounds!

Also! LOVE started when I was in t2 with TC! I have many fond memories of roleplaying with TC players! Such a fun bunch!

and I agree! SHINI GO TO BREAD ALREADY!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

HI CUDDLES!

Dear Clockradio:

Sincerely,

Mons. SFShinigami

Welcome to the joys of the Church of Jedus!

We offer many snuggles and we at [LOVE] endorse this organisation!
Snuggle tightly all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
I miss JQ already for all my friends I run into in WvW….. DON’T BE STRANGERS

We miss you 2. But honestly, JQ really needed to fight someone than sor or bg. Also its good for TC and FA as well because we can teach them some Tier 1 skill . Win-Win for everyone

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

running with the team

See, i was almost close. Now i must get back to drinking

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Bah, TC and FA could both use some [LOVE] in their lives The more the merrier, I say.

TC and FA have their own special love. Yes.

Special beyond words. When we try to use words, threads get locked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Tons of fun on FA BL, completely different game for me out of T1, much smaller zergs for the most part, actually able to enjoy small group fighting again too. Props to NERF and TSL and the CERN mesmer I dueled at ruins.

Thanks. Who were you? Our member who came over from SoR to escape the laggy T1 zergs was having PTSD flashbacks.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Hey ANet,

It’s me. Can we have JQ every week as an opponent? I don’t mind FA, but DB would be cool, too.

Thanks in advance.
me

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

First six hours were pretty fun, but good god, the pugmander blobs after that with all 3 servers were the most ridiculous I’ve seen since moving from T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Is there a public holiday or something in Australia? I barely saw any FA Oceanics online today. Maybe I wasn’t in the same area etc but I only saw DPS guild in the last hour or so @ TCBL. Its a bit rough trying to fight JQ SEA 1v1.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Hey fellow WvW’ers,
I’ve been playing on JQ since I got this game for a bout a month now. I’m glad to see that we have new opponents finally

It allows everyone to try new tactics and respond differently to the new server opponents.

Good luck TC and FA
I look forward to the fights hehe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I hope someone other than JQ or TC wins because I like this matchup. I nominate Dragonbrand stays there (they won reset haha).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I think FA and TC should call truce and focus on JQ, and before people cry about how unfair this would be..so is the population difference between JQ and the other 2. It would meerly just even out stuff

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

TC and FA working together? LOL, I don’t see that ever happening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

TC and JQ seem pretty even population wise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

running with the team

See, i was almost close. Now i must get back to drinking

WoW, you managed to take all of FA’s kitten during Oceanic/SEA time.
Not like that happens every night…

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, talk about eating my words. That JQ night team is no joke.

Its like fighting DB all over again, but JQ has better NA coverage.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Not even close, TC usually only has enough people to fill TCBL and EB. JQ has enough to fill every map

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

NO WAY.

-SEA Timezone player

I eat breakfast for dinner.