7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

All I have to say is thank you TC and FA for being a whole lot classier bunch of people than the other servers we’ve (JQ) been up against the last few months. It’s a fun time out there!

Also something to keep in mind – TC-BG-KN had an awesome 2-month-long matchup thread until ANet locked it because we were no longer fighting each other (we tried to keep it going )

Epic Thread

Just keep that in mind when thinking about why the T1 Thread is so bad and I’ll leave any conclusions you draw from it up to you

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

For some reason I’d rather see BG/JQ/TC…

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

That would be interesting as well; I’m sure the thread would be much more cleaner, lol. Spunky seems to have gone MIA, but we have Cuddles!

I’m always lurking somewhere… :P And I miss feisty….. sighs
That match was amazing. Also, we’ll never be rid of SoR, remember how much they mourned the loss of us last time? lol

So what are your fights like atm anyways? I recently watched a DB zerg getting chased by an SoR zerg through BG territory… It made me laugh a lot.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Streaming live! We’ll be sieging these waypoints allllllll night.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco/new

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 3rd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 Teams from each server (TC, JQ & FA) compete in WvW 2v2 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Teams duel each opposing team.

<24 hrs remaining before roster closes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

That would be a really fun matchup, that’s for sure. However, FA is still one of my favourite servers to be matched against. Great fights always come out of FA quite often, always a ton of fun. Maybe we can petition ANet for a few weeks of a four-way – BG-JQ-TC-FA!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

That would be a really fun matchup, that’s for sure. However, FA is still one of my favourite servers to be matched against. Great fights always come out of FA quite often, always a ton of fun. Maybe we can petition ANet for a few weeks of a four-way – BG-JQ-TC-FA!

LOL 4way that would be friggin crazy fun! I would vote for it. But not likely to happen. Ah well was a good giggle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Fun fights on JQBL tonight

Still looking for more GvG with us Would love to get some 10v10 and 15v15 with you guys.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA has room if you want to start transferring over JQ!

;)

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Good Job JQ with taking TCBL bay keep. Evidently I was the only player on our map who knew you could hit your trebs at brair tower from the north side. I suggested to our commander that instead of wall hugging and waiting for the inevitable, we get a small group to AOE your trebs down. But alas that didn’t fall under the “hulk smash” strategy as precision strikes are far too complex for our realm to execute.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We will be hosting a 1v1 tournament on Friday July 26th and anyone is welcome to participate. The prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be 40 gold, 25 gold and 15 gold respectively. The entire tournament will be streamed and we will be giving out gold and loot to many viewers as the tournament progresses.

For more information please check this link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/1v1-Tournament-July-26-The-Grudge-Match/first#post2465141

Hope to see you all there!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Good Job JQ with taking TCBL bay keep. Evidently I was the only player on our map who knew you could hit your trebs at brair tower from the north side. I suggested to our commander that instead of wall hugging and waiting for the inevitable, we get a small group to AOE your trebs down. But alas that didn’t fall under the “hulk smash” strategy as precision strikes are far too complex for our realm to execute.

Weren’t you going to PvE this week? Hey, if its that tough being on TC, most of the servers are at “Very High” status so feel free to transfer over. CoF is still profitable you know? We’ll surely give you a grand send-off with a Nobel Prize for being the smartest D*ckhead around.

When transfer to Blackgate or SoR become free I will gladly transfer, but until then I’m stuck on TC.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nerifes.4931

Nerifes.4931

Attachments:

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Weren’t you going to PvE this week? Hey, if its that tough being on TC, most of the servers are at “Very High” status so feel free to transfer over. CoF is still profitable you know? We’ll surely give you a grand send-off with a Nobel Prize for being the smartest D*ckhead around.

When transfer to Blackgate or SoR become free I will gladly transfer, but until then I’m stuck on TC.

Don’t WvW then! You aren’t obligated to do so. I can absolutely assure you that nothing will be missed. Your entire post history shows what a whining Nancy you’re. How old are you,10? COD is that way, kid!

I’m stuck with what I got, just like your stuck with having to read my posts. I sometimes WvW in the hopes that strategy might work its way into some of our fights, and sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. When it doesn’kittens fair game to criticize especially when the outcome of losing a fully upgraded keep could have been avoided by a very simple use of strategy.

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Don’t WvW then! You aren’t obligated to do so. I can absolutely assure you that nothing will be missed. Your entire post history shows what a whining Nancy you’re. How old are you,10? COD is that way, kid!

I’m stuck with what I got, just like your stuck with having to read my posts. I sometimes WvW in the hopes that strategy might work its way into some of our fights, and sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. When it doesn’kittens fair game to criticize especially when the outcome of losing a fully upgraded keep could have been avoided by a very simple use of strategy.

Criticizing for improvement is one thing, being only a whining nancy is another thing. You do the latter each and everytime. Heck, you whined the moment you got to know that it isn’t easy week right at the reset. And you said it right – strategy works sometimes, sometimes it doesn’t. Saying “heck we could’ve done things better” is a lot different and more effecitve than “you guys suck, I’m the only kitten around”. And no, you aren’t. You’re a sore loser. And you belong doing rounds in PvE around those dragons that don’t hit you back. Hey, Anet is even giving away free badges for almost everything now so you don’t really have to WvW anymore!

I could criticize in a “nicer way” sure. But not after telling the commander how to improve and then them not taking said advice. After the outer wall fell, I was joined by 2 members of his guild, we took down the 3 trebs, but at that point the accomplishment was moot. Had he taken my advice before the wall fell we might not have lost the keep.

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Criticizing for improvement is one thing, being only a whining nancy is another thing. You do the latter each and everytime. Heck, you whined the moment you got to know that it isn’t easy week right at the reset. And you said it right – strategy works sometimes, sometimes it doesn’t. Saying “heck we could’ve done things better” is a lot different and more effecitve than “you guys suck, I’m the only kitten around”. And no, you aren’t. You’re a sore loser. And you belong doing rounds in PvE around those dragons that don’t hit you back. Hey, Anet is even giving away free badges for almost everything now so you don’t really have to WvW anymore!

I could criticize in a “nicer way” sure. But not after telling the commander how to improve and then them not taking said advice. After the outer wall fell, I was joined by 2 members of his guild, we took down the 3 trebs, but at that point the accomplishment was moot. Had he taken my advice before the wall fell we might not have lost the keep.

I couldn’t care less for how many keeps we lost or how many trebs you took out single-handedly. Nobody on TC or any server cares about that stuff as much as they care about the attitude a player brings with one’s self. Your attitude is NOT “we fall so we can pick ourselves back up”; it screams “we fall because most of us are useless so I’m gonna PvE now”. We don’t need that attitude on TC. Your post on reset night about this not being an easier week makes rest of your “strategy” talk moot. You gave up on reset; TC doesn’t give up. Farm some gold and GTFO my server.

Pay for my transfer and I would be happy to, otherwise, too bad so sad for you. Your just gonna have to put up with my “mean” posts.

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Strident Iconoclast [SIC] has GvG’s with:

10v10 SIC vs DA date/time TBD
15v15 SIC vs RE Thursday night 9pm cst JQBL (If we can manage the 15 we are a 25 member guild)

Thank you so much for the interest guys!

Anyone else want some of us? We’d love to fight you guys, I hear KH/EP/CERN do gvg?

PRO I saw you gvg with RE care to take us on?

Send me a PM and lets get it going.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Have to say fa is a real class act after there little stunt at titan.I guess when you lose all open field fights you need to get your ego back somehow.

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Have to say fa is a real class act after there little stunt at titan.I guess when you lose all open field fights you need to get your ego back somehow.

Ugh. refer to the post immediately above you if you would like to fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Uh oh!

Someone got a brownie in their corn flakes :0

I hope we jumped on your body at least.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Really hoping we get BG/JQ/TC next week. That would be a fun matchup. Sadly I am going to have to miss the rest of this one due to rl stuff…well not so sad I’ll be having fun, just wish it wasn’t this week I was missing who knows when we will see each other again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Zergs pretending they are doing actual GvG… so cute

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

I couldn’t care less for how many keeps we lost or how many trebs you took out single-handedly. Nobody on TC or any server cares about that stuff as much as they care about the attitude a player brings with one’s self. Your attitude is NOT “we fall so we can pick ourselves back up”; it screams “we fall because most of us are useless so I’m gonna PvE now”. We don’t need that attitude on TC. Your post on reset night about this not being an easier week makes rest of your “strategy” talk moot. You gave up on reset; TC doesn’t give up. Farm some gold and GTFO my server.

Pay for my transfer and I would be happy to, otherwise, too bad so sad for you. Your just gonna have to put up with my “mean” posts.

They aren’t as much of “mean” posts as they are “whine” posts. You don’t complain a bit when we commit bigger mistakes against smaller servers like SoS or Mag or Ebay. The last time you posted was you complaining when we were up against SoR. Not my problem if you go through PMS every time we face off against a bigger server. And stop begging over internet. You don’t have to embarrass yourself any further.

Begging for what exactly, I was just suggesting that if you were so annoyed by all my whining you yourself would stop whining over my whining and pay for a transfer. And I’m not embarrassed in the slightest. While my whining might annoy you, the aim is to help improve tactics. I could sit down for a cup of tea and sweet talk what went wrong I suppose. I’ll try that next time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

They aren’t as much of “mean” posts as they are “whine” posts. You don’t complain a bit when we commit bigger mistakes against smaller servers like SoS or Mag or Ebay. The last time you posted was you complaining when we were up against SoR. Not my problem if you go through PMS every time we face off against a bigger server. And stop begging over internet. You don’t have to embarrass yourself any further.

Begging for what exactly, I was just suggesting that if you were so annoyed by all my whining you yourself would stop whining over my whining and pay for a transfer. And I’m not embarrassed in the slightest. While my whining might annoy you, the aim is to help improve tactics. I could sit down for a cup of tea and sweet talk what went wrong I suppose. I’ll try that next time.

Why does it matter so much? I highly doubt TC needs you to “improve tactics”

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

Sounds like you were following an inexperienced commander that didn’t know what to do or have the confidence to execute something like what you are describing. Needless to say there are plenty of commanders in TC that know what they are doing. Don’t blanket all of TC based off of one inexperienced commander. Everything rises and falls on leadership (Like Bay) that commander could end up being a very successful commander in the future and helping them to be one is of the utmost importance far above anything else. TC is far from the garbage you make it out to be and we didn’t make it to rank 4 overnight.

Hazing a commander is the worst possible thing you can do and while people do it that commander receives zero positive feedback making absolutely sure that they learn little to nothing.

The TC community does not support people that play to tear down new players and new commanders and by no means is it helpful to anyone else.

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

(edited by Morabi.4568)

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Sounds like you were following an inexperienced commander that didn’t know what to do or have the confidence to execute something like what you are describing. Needless to say there are plenty of commanders in TC that know what they are doing. Don’t blanket all of TC based off of one inexperienced commander. Everything rises and falls on leadership (Like Bay) that commander could end up being a very successful commander in the future and helping them to be one is of the utmost importance far above anything else. TC is far from the garbage you make it out to be and we didn’t make it to rank 4 overnight.

Hazing a commander is the worst possible thing you can do and while people do it that commander receives zero positive feedback making absolutely sure that they learn little to nothing.

Your right and I apologize to the other commanders, I shouldn’t have made a blanket statement. And the commander prior to the bay attack was doing well, it’s just frustrating when you try to help them and get ignored.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

Your right and I apologize to the other commanders, I shouldn’t have made a blanket statement. And the commander prior to the bay attack was doing well, it’s just frustrating when you try to help them and get ignored.

Being a commander myself, it is very difficult to manage the massive amount of information being relayed to you. It is quite possible that the commander simply did not notice your message and may not have intentionally ignored you at all.

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Being a commander myself, it is very difficult to manage the massive amount of information being relayed to you. It is quite possible that the commander simply did not notice your message and may not have intentionally ignored you at all.

I know He heard me in vent, but I guess he was just overwhelmed with the siege. I’ll try and stress the importance of changing strat more clearly and constructively next time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I know He heard me in vent, but I guess he was just overwhelmed with the siege. I’ll try and stress the importance of changing strat more clearly and constructively next time.

That cmmdr only popped his tag because there was nobody else available. We (RE) tried to help him as best as we could in that situation. I understand your frustrations, but, in the end, we lost Bay to repeated pushes by JQ. Though, it’s worth pointing out it took them over 3 hours to do so, even though we were also trying to deal with FA’s zerg and JQ havoc.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

That cmmdr only popped his tag because there was nobody else available. We (RE) tried to help him as best as we could in that situation. I understand your frustrations, but, in the end, we lost Bay to repeated pushes by JQ. Though, it’s worth pointing out it took them over 3 hours to do so.

Yea he did well, and I was surprised at how long it took JQ to take Bay from us. I did manage to pull one of (RE) commanders aside and show him where I was trying to get everyone to hit the Trebs just now. I thanked him for listening and I hope the spot helps with defending bay in the future.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

AOE-ing Briar trebs is not the best way anyway; takes too long.

Have a +5 running in Garrison at all times. Two – Three man party port to Garrison, supply up, run behind briar , mass invis, veil, setup AC or sueperior AC and take out the trebs. Ballista Flanking or AC flanking is far more effective at taking out long range siege in most situations.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: bambam.7243

bambam.7243

That cmmdr only popped his tag because there was nobody else available. We (RE) tried to help him as best as we could in that situation. I understand your frustrations, but, in the end, we lost Bay to repeated pushes by JQ. Though, it’s worth pointing out it took them over 3 hours to do so.

Yea he did well, and I was surprised at how long it took JQ to take Bay from us. I did manage to pull one of (RE) commanders aside and show him where I was trying to get everyone to hit the Trebs just now. I thanked him for listening and I hope the spot helps with defending bay in the future.

Yeah I was the commander at this time when he mentioned to me. I’ll keep it noted thanks for PM. I am new to commanding and my inexperience shows with the way I handled JQ’s pushes in our garrison but I enjoy it anyway. Thanks for the great fights JQ! Seeing your groups can really get intimidating to someone new to commanding! Hopefully I can learn more and be more effective in the future.

Salty Sea Dog | Tarnished Coast
Delayed [LATE] (guild leader) | OCX

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

Please take a screenshot of the Yak Parade! I miss those!

The yak parade will be on thursday! Come if you can! I’ll post details later, but Im sure we can get some screenshots if you cant make it

FA would be expecting you guys

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

[SG] and [HzH] were hitting multiple points on the border while trebbing bay. The first 2 times HzH’s 18-20 got met by 60+ pushed to a gate lol. That being said either one of our guilds or both were between briar and bay at all times. It would have taken a full queue to rush and try to get those trebs down. I was impressed TC held bay as long as they did. Props to the commander at that time!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Yeah I was the commander at this time when he mentioned to me. I’ll keep it noted thanks for PM. I am new to commanding and my inexperience shows with the way I handled JQ’s pushes in our garrison but I enjoy it anyway. Thanks for the great fights JQ! Seeing your groups can really get intimidating to someone new to commanding! Hopefully I can learn more and be more effective in the future.

You saw we had a large force near the trebs at all times. You did a great job holding bay that long.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Really fun time in EBG tonight. Great fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Fun night in TCBL (when we were 5-man roaming) and then later in FABL. It would seem the server zerg strat is starting to go away, saw a bunch more roaming folks tonight.

Of course, we did get hit a few times by zergballs, but hey, at least it wasn’t every single fight.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

When bay is being trebbed if the enemy is camping the trebs you don’t have much choice but to bunker and hold inner. Its the same of any keep that can be trebbed without ability to be countered. Your best bet is to siege the kitten out of bay and keep them from making serious progress on inner.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Want a laugh? Go read the BG/SoR/DB thread. (Warning: 90% posts are from BG and SoR).

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

To be fair Tytania [RE] (the pin?) was fighting [SG] and [HzH] lead by myself and Wok for Hzh. So she was fighting two of the oldest T1 guilds lead by two of the oldest most experienced T1 commanders backed up by solid core of their guild each. The TC pin tried to wipe siege a couple times and did so twice open field, but TC couldn’t hold the field to get our trebs in the back before wiping to two very experienced guild groups.

TC did choke us with bags and bodies most of the night as well as (wtf FA does by constantly AJing us on that map lol). But the pins had to or we would have rolled over your entire map. As it was you pretty much just lost bay and the NW at times while holding some garri pushes. So it would seem your pins did a good job and held the map down. I’m not sure more could be expected of them.

Great job rookie pin imho!

Salute from [SG] we’ll be rampaging around the Coast again tomorrow night!

M

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Want a laugh? Go read the BG/SoR/DB thread. (Warning: 90% posts are from BG and SoR).

Oh, trust me. I know. Those two need to either punch each other to death, or make out. Maybe both.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Oh, trust me. I know. Those two need to either punch each other to death, or make out. Maybe both.

Mother Superior, please do not encourage such relationship dysfunction to those The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is trying to counsel!

Today The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints opened its garrison up today to the hoardes of TC banging on the gates and walls to hear the good word of Jedsus Chris! Many bag donations were made and much partying was had! Please come again TC and the few FA who briefly visited as well!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

FA has room if you want to start transferring over JQ!

;)

There will be a political vacuum if i leave JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

Our Prime Minister serves a life long term.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Let us not forget the others

Mance for JQ president.

Jed for JQ jesus!

Stei for Minister of Communication

Cuddlestrike for JQ princess

Waha for Minister of foreign affairs of JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Let us not forget the others

Mance for JQ president.

Jed for JQ jesus!

Stei for Minister of Communication

Cuddlestrike for JQ princess

Waha for Minister of foreign affairs of JQ

Only on Jed Quarry can you be both the Pope and the President! PRAISE JEDSUS!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

To be fair Tytania [RE] (the pin?) was fighting [SG] and [HzH] lead by myself and Wok for Hzh. So she was fighting two of the oldest T1 guilds lead by two of the oldest most experienced T1 commanders backed up by solid core of their guild each. The TC pin tried to wipe siege a couple times and did so twice open field, but TC couldn’t hold the field to get our trebs in the back before wiping to two very experienced guild groups.

TC did choke us with bags and bodies most of the night as well as (wtf FA does by constantly AJing us on that map lol). But the pins had to or we would have rolled over your entire map. As it was you pretty much just lost bay and the NW at times while holding some garri pushes. So it would seem your pins did a good job and held the map down. I’m not sure more could be expected of them.

Great job rookie pin imho!

Salute from [SG] we’ll be rampaging around the Coast again tomorrow night!

M

Sorry for backcapping bay while you were up North in and around Garri HzH and SG. It was definitely worth the fights we got at the South Bay gate though! Cavalon HOPE had some fun with you old Kurzicks

And KH, we’ll definitely admit we had more then you tonight in FABL with all the militia. If it makes you feel better, we weren’t intentionally leading a group that size for our fights with you at the time.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

he Kurzicks are very religious and most of what they do revolves around their practice of worship of the True Gods and their saints. The different houses, whether part of the Great Houses or not, all have a different characteristic among the members of the house. All of the characteristics of the houses are based on the idea of art, music, and religion. The Kurzicks are also focused on preserving and restoring the Echovald Forest to how it was before the Jade Wind. This includes the creation of wards and stone guardians that defend the Kurzicks against the monsters, unless they are not maintained – in which case the wards will simply fail and the stone guardians will become hostile. The spells are by the House zu Heltzer. Along with the House zu Heltzer’s wards and protections, the House Lutgardis is “able to reinvigorate the forest through song” as said by the Historian of Houses.

I blame this Jedsus stuff! Now we are Kurzick somethings!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

he Kurzicks are very religious and most of what they do revolves around their practice of worship of the True Gods and their saints. The different houses, whether part of the Great Houses or not, all have a different characteristic among the members of the house. All of the characteristics of the houses are based on the idea of art, music, and religion. The Kurzicks are also focused on preserving and restoring the Echovald Forest to how it was before the Jade Wind. This includes the creation of wards and stone guardians that defend the Kurzicks against the monsters, unless they are not maintained – in which case the wards will simply fail and the stone guardians will become hostile. The spells are by the House zu Heltzer. Along with the House zu Heltzer’s wards and protections, the House Lutgardis is “able to reinvigorate the forest through song” as said by the Historian of Houses.

You forget that Fort Aspenwood is Kurzick territory. Therefore those who occupy it, are Kurzick. You guys are traitors for going to the luxon side

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

As Pope Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc you should know very well that Jedsus does not judge! As it is written in the Letter of BESTFRIEND<3 to the Tranny Victoria in Absentia , “He who hath judge another’s bedpost notches shall be forever haunted by diseased….something that rhymes with notches, yus”