FA Y U HIDE YOUR ZERG AND SHOW IT ONLY NOW!!! >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: thebeaRRRRR.8640

thebeaRRRRR.8640

Wait ATM is going to join MERC, WM and ND?

O.O! What I know is, we log in everyday under the server name call Jade Quarry and fight under the server name call Jade Quarry.

This is a fresh match up for us, we really do enjoy it. Its been awhile since my boss stay up so late on weekdays to fight, thank you so much TC <3 and ya.. Omega is my boss new toy.. Once he start playing it, he cannot stop.. Hehe

TC really lives up to its name of being Zombie Coast, really respectable. Not forgetting FA, you guys rock too!

Singaporean spotted! hi hi!

Come to JQ bro. Theres where all the sg folks are.

:> TC also have a lot of sg folks !!!

Well Im from the east coast, you?

I’m from Singapore too.. I live in the east.. Where all the good food are!

[AHMA] Giam Chye Cha Loti
Ele, guardian
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Anyone from Philippines here? I wonder if I have kabayans playing in FA or JQ or TC

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Witnessed in EBG:

walks yak from Speldan to SMC
2 [Ge] come and snipe it!

“Hey we need help walking yaks!”

party of 4 walks yak from Speldan to SMC
5 [Ge] come and snipe it! $&*(&(

“We need help! REALLY NOW!”

group of 8 walks yak from Pangloss to SMC
Same 5 [Ge] comes and tries to snipe, we kill them! Yak makes it into SMC /cheer

“Hmm, yaks from Pangloss seem easier.. Let’s give up Speldan yaks”
“OK.”

Same group of 8 walks yak from Pangloss
“HOLY kitten RUN THE ZERG IS HERE!!”

Yak dies, JQ invader laughs. Gg.

;_;

Eh…I don’t quite understand how the dolyaks get in at a much better rate when we don’t walk them…

But that’s just what they did for an hour after you left. =\

I swear, I’m still gonna walk one of the things in an omega one of these days. Just to find out which goes faster, hee. =P

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Wait ATM is going to join MERC, WM and ND?

O.O! What I know is, we log in everyday under the server name call Jade Quarry and fight under the server name call Jade Quarry.

This is a fresh match up for us, we really do enjoy it. Its been awhile since my boss stay up so late on weekdays to fight, thank you so much TC <3 and ya.. Omega is my boss new toy.. Once he start playing it, he cannot stop.. Hehe

TC really lives up to its name of being Zombie Coast, really respectable. Not forgetting FA, you guys rock too!

Singaporean spotted! hi hi!

Come to JQ bro. Theres where all the sg folks are.

:> TC also have a lot of sg folks !!!

Well Im from the east coast, you?

I’m from Singapore too.. I live in the east.. Where all the good food are!

same same ! Easty <3 woooo ~

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Got to see the RATS in action today. Too bad they couldn’t take our tower.

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

Stay in contact [AWE], we have really high respect for you guys.

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Fellow JQ, FA and TCers, today I, the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, come to you simply with the solemn words and deeds of our Lord and Savior Jedsus Chris in the hopes that it too brings you to an enlightened state of confusion that not even the best condition cleansing could remove. This tale comes from Chronicles of Calpurnia, chapter 12.

And Lo Jedsus said unto them “LET THERE BE RATS!” and he looked upon the works of His Papal Glory, Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc who responded, “Kitten please, I’ve got more RATS then you would know what to do with!” In celebration The Jedsus drank deeply of his ambrosia and began speaking the sacred words that it is said can only be understood by someone who truly has the spirit of Woks On Water in their heart and the Justice of Waha in their fist, “I am a Jed fighter pilot, the force is strong with me REEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW PT PT PT PT PT PT PT PT PT.” Several long moments passed, with only the most novice of the monks, ministers and nuns allowing a slightly disturbed, crazed look to pass over their face and finally Lord Jedsus Chris broke the silence, rising swiftly to his feet with a grin wider than the great Gulf of Thorton in the land of Commies, he bellowed with childish glee and exuberance, “GEEEEET SOOOMEEEEEE.” The gathered disciples of Jedsus bowed almost imperceptibly, turning slowly, then ran screaming in bloodlust from the cave, left to spend the next fortnight in deep meditation, binge drinking and in a constant state of sweat pants.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Fellow JQ, FA and TCers, today I, the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, come to you simply with the solemn words and deeds of our Lord and Savior Jedsus Chris in the hopes that it too brings you to an enlightened state of confusion that not even the best condition cleansing could remove. This tale comes from Chronicles of Calpurnia, chapter 12.

And Lo Jedsus said unto them “LET THERE BE RATS!” and he looked upon the works of His Papal Glory, Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc who responded, “Kitten please, I’ve got more RATS then you would know what to do with!” In celebration The Jedsus drank deeply of his ambrosia and began speaking the sacred words that it is said can only be understood by someone who truly has the spirit of Woks On Water in their heart and the Justice of Waha in their fist, “I am a Jed fighter pilot, the force is strong with me REEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW PT PT PT PT PT PT PT PT PT.” Several long moments passed, with only the most novice of the monks, ministers and nuns allowing a slightly disturbed, crazed look to pass over their face and finally Lord Jedsus Chris broke the silence, rising swiftly to his feet with a grin wider than the great Gulf of Thorton in the land of Commies, he bellowed with childish glee and exuberance, “GEEEEET SOOOMEEEEEE.” The gathered disciples of Jedsus bowed almost imperceptibly, turning slowly, then ran screaming in bloodlust from the cave, left to spend the next fortnight in deep meditation, binge drinking and in a constant state of sweat pants.

Lol Shini I could read your posts for days and be happy with it!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I’m confused but it’s still hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The word of Jedsus Chris touches us all in very different ways, but they are all good touches.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

Thanks for the fun match, everyone. I really liked this one. Stopped PvE things special to play.

Really like this thread, too. Everyone’s being nice and having fun. Hope Jade Quarry comes back to steal our cookies again soon!

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

hi fa and jq. ty for the small roaming fights.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

I feel like I know how this matchup is going to end. Will history repeat itself again? :o

Anyone from Philippines here? I wonder if I have kabayans playing in FA or JQ or TC

Our main SEA guild [DPS] is primarily Filipino, but they got people from all over asia.

(edited by Mada.5319)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

What is that, Lake? We took that a few times, not sure what you’re going on about.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

I feel like I know how this matchup is going to end. Will history repeat itself again? :o

Our main SEA guild [DPS] is primarily Filipino, but they got people from all over asia.

Ah Nice. ^,.,^ We’ve classed a few times over time now. Hi mga bakabayan ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Shout out to the RATS last night, what a blast. To those lesser races that tried to makes themselves look good by running with the Asura… it didn’t work… roll an Asura and you’ll see why next time.

Also a special, warm and loving shout out to RE last night. You all really handed it to us. (And by “it”, I mean all those loot bags. I’ve never had to empty my bags so often.) You’re efforts to assist our training squad was really appreciated, you all are a top notch guild. Thanks again.

What a night though. Mance was on fire (sometimes literally), we were saved once my Jedsus himself, waypoints fell, walls were broken and dolyaks were slain aplenty. I sat up once in bed last night trying to cast a water field and almost succeeded in making my wife “cast” one in surprise.

Til the next run!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

What is that, Lake? We took that a few times, not sure what you’re going on about.

Yah after our NA went to bed…but that time you rushed it with the two Omegas and full zerg…not so much.

Fun fight though, no disrespect to RATS. You guys are larger than any guild on FA, we have to form like Voltron to compete.

edit: It was good to finally see an equal sized force to counter RE on map, glad you tore them up. We likely had the overall manpower to do so, but we were split up hitting different things. They give good bags though right?!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Yah after our NA went to bed…but that time you rushed it with the two Omegas and full zerg…not so much.

Fun fight though, no disrespect to RATS. You guys are larger than any guild on FA, we have to form like Voltron to compete.

edit: It was good to finally see an equal sized force to counter RE on map, glad you tore them up. We likely had the overall manpower to do so, but we were split up hitting different things. They give good bags though right?!

Maybe, maybe… I don’t remember what time we first flipped it. We were looking for bigger targets than towers, at least initially. RE seems to drop bags similar to how they play… quantity over quality. Got a few rares, nothing better.

(Kidding RE, you all are very not bad indeed. Fun fights! I’ll be your kneecaps are still aching this morning.)

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA Y U HIDE YOUR ZERG AND SHOW IT ONLY NOW!!! >3<

Haha, only on FA could 20 people be called a zerg. XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

I hope you enjoin “Waha zerg” push on TC …
so sad ninja garrison fail .. it was prepared .. so well

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Awesome fight with JQ in TCBL Garrison a bit ago. We were outmanned for a long time with the map completely silent except for camp flips, figured you had to swarm somewhere sooner or later!

It was pretty touch and go until we got you sealed in, then it was a war of attrition. Great fight, and had no clue there was so much fun to be had at 5am my time! LOL

Cheers. /salute

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

TC has been a great opponent I have enjoyed the week. [RE] Is a strong guild. Had the opportunity to meet them while they were interviewing servers they seemed like a great bunch of peeps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

stone fallign down and gate with magic in south bay of FA

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Wow, i just went for a 1.5 hour walk and almost everything’s JQ. Hmmm, very nice JQ. You guys are very good.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

SG from JQ, just wanted to poke my head in and tell ya you made our GvG recap video for July. It would have been more appropriate for the week we fought you, but between all the July festivities (the 4th, family vacations, Steam sale, etc) I honestly did not have time to do a weekly video, but this one is an amalgamation of some of the fights this July.

Enjoy and we hope to see JQ back in the grudge with BG and SoR!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

As Prime Minister of JQ , I would like to congratulate JQ on their win this week. TC for giving us a very good run for our money and FA for your awesome courage.

See you after next reset

/Salute

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

This has been the best WvW week since we transferred to TC. Thank you JQ and FA, I am hoping we’re facing each other again on next reset!!

shout out to RATS, HzH, SF, EMP, AoS for the fun fights!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, i just went for a 1.5 hour walk and almost everything’s JQ. Hmmm, very nice JQ. You guys are very good.

Yeah, their SEA is awesome, that’s for sure. Our SEA and Oceanics have done a stellar job this week against crazy odds! All three servers are pretty evenly matched in NA, although I think TC has the numbers edge in that time slot. It’s been a really fun week!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

This has been the best WvW week since we transferred to TC. Thank you JQ and FA, I am hoping we’re facing each other again on next reset!!

[RE] is a strong guild it has been a pleasure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

It’s sad actually. As a TC player I hoped to learn something from JQ, but the only tactic they’ve been using is “pay to win”.

Maybe you haven’t noticed just how cheap all siege is right now? I’m just gonna assume that you missed that.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

It’s sad actually. As a TC player I hoped to learn something from JQ, but the only tactic they’ve been using is “pay to win”.

Maybe you haven’t noticed just how cheap all siege is right now? I’m just gonna assume that you missed that.

It is a frustrating way to play against for the underdogs, to be sure. There’s this sense of inevitability (and futility for the outnumbered defenders) with the repeated omega rushes, and I’m hoping it doesn’t become the new dynamic of large scale WvW. All due props to JQ SEA though – they know how to exercise their advantages and ruthlessly maximize ppt just like a long-standing T1 server should. JQ is probably the best match TC can ask for atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eleir.9325

Eleir.9325

TC vs. JQ last night in EBG. Good job all around it was a lot of fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFvP9ISCFc&feature=youtu.be

(Lv. 80 Necromancer)Ash Grimbane [MEAN] – DarkHaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Underdogs?

Considering the point gap I don’t think you guys have much to worry about.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

It’s been really fun. You guys put up a great fight. Thank you for an awesome week of WvW!

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

I’ve seen wonderful tactics from JQ. They’d split their zerg. Hit the mid of our zerg. Then move as one and doing a snaky train that cleans our scattered players. Well played.

Their siege creeping too. >3< Reminds me of starcraft 1 marine bunker rush.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Underdogs?

Considering the point gap I don’t think you guys have much to worry about.

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I meant during SEA time zone, sorry. We’re in a good place, I agree.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

It is a frustrating way to play against for the underdogs, to be sure. There’s this sense of inevitability (and futility for the outnumbered defenders) with the repeated omega rushes, and I’m hoping it doesn’t become the new dynamic of large scale WvW.

Well, like I said, it’s all so cheap now that it will indeed become pretty standard to just fling Omegas around.

It’s not “pay to win” or “cheap tactics” or whatever, the stuff is just so low cost and readily available right off the Trading Post now that anyone can do it.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

It is a frustrating way to play against for the underdogs, to be sure. There’s this sense of inevitability (and futility for the outnumbered defenders) with the repeated omega rushes, and I’m hoping it doesn’t become the new dynamic of large scale WvW.

Well, like I said, it’s all so cheap now that it will indeed become pretty standard to just fling Omegas around.

It’s not “pay to win” or “cheap tactics” or whatever, the stuff is just so low cost and readily available right off the Trading Post now that anyone can do it.

Or just by badges

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

SG from JQ, just wanted to poke my head in and tell ya you made our GvG recap video for July. It would have been more appropriate for the week we fought you, but between all the July festivities (the 4th, family vacations, Steam sale, etc) I honestly did not have time to do a weekly video, but this one is an amalgamation of some of the fights this July.

Enjoy and we hope to see JQ back in the grudge with BG and SoR!

You miss FA, admit it.

:P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Hahaha!!! OMG!!! >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

[RE] is a strong guild it has been a pleasure.

Aww Ty and likewise. You guys have been the most fun to play against and have kept the forums full of fun. Feel free to join our dolyak parade tonight! Those always turn out ‘interesting’ with FA around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Kamusta kabayan!! Im in JQ

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Methinks JQ has some interesting roamers. Went for Lake tower in JQ BL with a damaged golem only to get spotted by two JQ as I approached the tower, which led to destruction of the golem. Which was interesting since I hadn’t seen any JQ activity in that area for some time. Guess I found out you don’t use a golem without escort and that JQ has some roamers with good timing. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Kamusta kabayan!! Im in JQ

Nice Haha. Okay naman. Nice to see we have some Fil in JQ too. I often see one or two fils playing in different na servers.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Good try TC and FA, but you were no match for the might of RATS.

Ain’t that funny, a guy named dog in a guild named rats :P

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Methinks JQ has some interesting roamers. Went for Lake tower in JQ BL with a damaged golem only to get spotted by two JQ as I approached the tower, which led to destruction of the golem. Which was interesting since I hadn’t seen any JQ activity in that area for some time. Guess I found out you don’t use a golem without escort and that JQ has some roamers with good timing. :P

WE ARE EVERYWHERE!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I thought that same thing. Maybe he’s a dograt? I mean there was a Catdog, right?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

WE ARE EVERYWHERE!

Yeah, I’ve noticed…. :<()

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

I thought that same thing. Maybe he’s a dograt? I mean there was a Catdog, right?

Dog, Rat… my first thoughts were the Chinese zodiac or whatever that is.

#TeamJadeQuarry