7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I think Sovereign has heard the words of Jedsus and wishes to convert his practices to the Holy Church of Saturday Feints.

JQ welcomes you.

Nuuuuuu!!!!

You can’t have our Sov!!!!

More underhanded tactics like that and we will banish you back to SoR Match Threads!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I think Sovereign has heard the words of Jedsus and wishes to convert his practices to the Holy Church of Saturday Feints.

JQ welcomes you.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

TY DPS for the GVG. Helo to the lvl 17 mesmer who I partied with while fighting.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Attack of the TITANS!!!

They are breaking our doors and walls like paper.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Holy smokes that PPT, is this what happens when Awe GvG’s??? :P

Seriously big props TC SEA, I’m crazy impressed you guys held out so well against JQ as I pretty much assumed we’d get steam rolled by shear numbers in that timezone.

JQ and FA were good fun to fight. I didn’t find there was that much open field compared to last week but I guess the PPT was closer and people were more occupied with holding onto their keeps.

Not looking forward to going back to TC-FA-SoS next week -.-

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Open House dancing at TC BL GAR!!! Get your dates, and dress up pretty

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

Grats on winning this week JQ

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Holy smokes that PPT, is this what happens when Awe GvG’s??? :P

Seriously big props TC SEA, I’m crazy impressed you guys held out so well against JQ as I pretty much assumed we’d get steam rolled by shear numbers in that timezone.

JQ and FA were good fun to fight. I didn’t find there was that much open field compared to last week but I guess the PPT was closer and people were more occupied with holding onto their keeps.

Not looking forward to going back to TC-FA-SoS next week -.-

Dont jinx us.. if we get that matchup its all your fault! Well I do miss SoS they have some crazy cool players there. Just wish they had more coverage. FA .. Im looking into best divorce lawyers atm I want it finalized …and I want more than half!

/bow to JQ for making this match up new and refreshing.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Beautiful Fight here, JQ keeps pressuring us, our PPT dropping fast, but it’s so fun. We have much to learn on fighting and PPT.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I don’t know about anybody else but I spent practically the whole week on FA BL. We were not holding hands with anybody. If it’s red it’s dead!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Haha, YOLO mode again r.r RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

FA took a 60man blob to kill a heard of mufti-cultural, defenseless yaks?
Mayhaps the old blood fued between us will be back on

Quick shout-out to [HOPE] for being the most valiant guild on FA, attempting a 10v70 to save QL^^.

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

FA took a 60man blob to kill a heard of mufti-cultural, defenseless yaks?
Mayhaps the old blood fued between us will be back on

Quick shout-out to [HOPE] for being the most valiant guild on FA, attempting a 10v70 to save QL^^.

I’m still curious how many of the FA in that blob were actually around when the whole anti-dolyak thing started with FA haha! But the videos were great!

Also, I like how I can always find myself in the movies hehe

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I was there for the first dolyak massacre and was also there last night

There were only 25-35 people from FA that attacked the dolyak parade on the bridge.

Loot bags, rp’ing as dolyaks, becoming loot bags. The circle of life continues.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

As much as I hate being the brides maid, I will admit this week was fun.

@ FA I think you guys did pretty fantastic considering your the least populated server of the three of us. I seen your BL painted blue a few times, and saw you press into TCBL and JQBL very aggressively. Well done guys! And kitten you for killing those poor yaks

@JQ Was great facing up against you, RATS in TCBL was a blast! And while I’m not a fan of playing 60+man zerg vs 40man zerg, it was nice to push our capabilities to their limits against a larger force.

@ TC good job guys, for being heavily outnumbered for most hours of the day we did a fantastic job of holding our own. Our commanders did a great job at responding to zerg pushes in sister maps and had a great time hearing them in mumble.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

TC, how dare you build open field siege!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85gvPPckv0

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

ok who killed the dolys again?last time u guys did that tc hated u for months haven u learned?

to the tc commander Mario, that tried to defend vale and got wiped 6-8 times in a row.ty very much for the lootbags! we actually kept leaving the circle so we could keep farming you. just to clear that up for you mario ;-) oh and ty again for the abyssal scepter u made for me when u were still on FA :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

Thank you all for the great fights. This week’s matchup reminded me why I used to enjoy the game. I really hope we get to keep you another week JQ. If not, hope you’ll miss us as much as we’ll miss you.

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

TC, how dare you build open field siege!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85gvPPckv0

lol, that siege fight was funny, embarrassing portal bomb though^^;;.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] and [PRO] vs TC 7/25 Wp Bay TCBL

14 Minutes of Carnage

Big thanks to all our opponents this week! Hopefully [SG] and [RATS] will see you again sometime. (p.s. JQ NA is recruiting @@)

xoxo,

Mance Malhavoc

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Thanks for the invitation to change beliefs systems, but I hold no beliefs. I belong to me. Salute

GG JQ, hope to fight you guys again, and FA.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

The heretics and the blasphemers shall be taken from the land of TC, so sayeth the Charr Jezus. His avenging ArchAngel of Icy Death shall come in the form of a death shroud and rain torment on his enemies. The land shall be cleanesed, his people healed, and the names of the almighty trinity of power, the Golem God, Charr Jezus, and the Holy Golden Dolyak shall be forever on his people’s lips. As stated in The First Book of Commandments of the Church of Charr Jezus, “thou shall not hoist on Sunday or worship false gods and prophets.”

Be gone defilers! Thou has brought a plague of rats on our land! The land stinks of fruity pies and apple cider ales. This display of outright defiance for the Church of Charr Jezus shall not be tolerated, not until all in the land have Yaks Bend Ale and cookies.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

That makes so much sense! TC lost because we lacked enough [CATS]! TC will have to get on this!

New TC guild: Charr And Tremendous Squirrels

:P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I hope next week match up (yes Anet, i know you read our forums and yes i know the RNG is actually manually determined) is

JQ vs TC vs SoR

That would be awesome

You’d throw FA and DB to BG?

I have been following your posts and it’s clear you have something against BG.
And FA and DB need not necessarily face us, SoS has a good chance too. SoS was pitted against SoR when SoR had the highest rating.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

That makes so much sense! TC lost because we lacked enough [CATS]! TC will have to get on this!

New TC guild: Charr And Tremendous Squirrels

:P

You mean the RAT-catchers of TC? :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Still stuck at work… But I’ll be home in time for reset.

Thanks TC and FA for a great week, (and to my new home server JQ)

Also, a huge factor in me leaving SoS for JQ was because we kept getting matched up with TC. Go figure the day after transferring you would follow me TC. Stalkerssss

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

DA would like to present to you DA vs WL. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z0m7egSCyyk#at=158

Derp

in Match-ups

I followed my guild to JQ though I was previously SoS. I enjoy fighting TC more now that I’m not the underdog. :P

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Thank you JQ for the awesome match up this week. Ya’ll have been great to fight and i love your attitudes, but sadly enough your respectful and fun attitudes/banter just doesn’t make up for FA. Here’s to more weeks against JQ and fewer against FA.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

DA has had so much fun this week in WvW here are a bunch of fights against TC and FA

Derp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

This was a fun week. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I followed my guild to JQ though I was previously SoS. I enjoy fighting TC more now that I’m not the underdog. :P

Hey I remember you from SoS! Why did you transfer again? O_O

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

This was an awesome week. Let us all pray to ArenaNet that we get to fight again!

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Thank you JQ for the awesome match up this week. Ya’ll have been great to fight and i love your attitudes, but sadly enough your respectful and fun attitudes/banter just doesn’t make up for FA. Here’s to more weeks against JQ and fewer against FA.

lol I’m really not sure where this comes from. I would definitely not say FA has had a poor attitude or been disrespectful. If you think FA as a server has been, then you probably pay too much attention to one or two posts. That, or you get too upset when PvP happens in a PvP zone to a certain parade. That’s the only other explanation! Either way, HOPE had some great late nights with JQ and the TC groups we could find. See you next week probably, if not in a few hours for reset

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

My guild wanted to transfer. I QQ’d a lot over transferring. I miss Errawen, Hammy, Slim and Mich!

I rolling with a different guild right now though >.> so I’m staying with them and JQ for now.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

lol I’m really not sure where this comes from. I would definitely not say FA has had a poor attitude or been disrespectful. If you think FA as a server has been, then you probably pay too much attention to one or two posts. That, or you get too upset when PvP happens in a PvP zone to a certain parade. That’s the only other explanation! Either way, HOPE had some great late nights with JQ and the TC groups we could find. See you next week probably, if not in a few hours for reset

I had some epic fights against HOPE. If you aren’t the best on FA, you guys have gotta be one of the top guilds

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Welcome to JQ!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

Thanks for the yak parade videos! Loved how everyone paused for a minute when the outnumbered buff popped

I think we could have beat JQ this week if FA would have showed any kind of aggression this week towards them, only times I would see FA and JQ fight it out was when JQ would get the in their Towers and Keeps, other than that FA just tried capping our stuff while we were busy with JQ. Well done FA, Well done, I guess.

We noticed the same thing on SoS last week. We would have done much better against TC but FA would not under any circumstance put pressure on you guys, unless TC gave them no choice. FA does not like going after the server in the lead. I don’t know what kind of strategy this is, but whatevs.

FA has been very open about their “if it’s red, it’s dead” policy and they’ve made it very clear that they don’t care about ppt. So there’s little reason for them to conform with the 2v1 politics.

Yeah, some people don’t like tough fights. But to each his own I suppose. GL next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The heretics and the blasphemers shall be taken from the land of TC, so sayeth the Charr Jezus. His avenging ArchAngel of Icy Death shall come in the form of a death shroud and rain torment on his enemies. The land shall be cleanesed, his people healed, and the names of the almighty trinity of power, the Golem God, Charr Jezus, and the Holy Golden Dolyak shall be forever on his people’s lips. As stated in The First Book of Commandments of the Church of Charr Jezus, “thou shall not hoist on Sunday or worship false gods and prophets.”

Be gone defilers! Thou has brought a plague of rats on our land! The land stinks of fruity pies and apple cider ales. This display of outright defiance for the Church of Charr Jezus shall not be tolerated, not until all in the land have Yaks Bend Ale and cookies.

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, it places a heavy burden upon my heart to read this message as Lord Jedsus Chris brings a message of inclusion, acceptance and funny sounds.

Do not fret, though, fair citizens of the Tarnished Coast and followers of this “Charr Jezus” as Our Lord and Savior Jedsus Chris is indeed a CHARR and it is clear that while the message of this “Charr Jezus” may differ and has been corrupted over time, in reality, thou hast been worshiping our one true Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris!

PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY! JEDSUS CHRIS, WOKS ON WATER AND HIS PAPAL GLORY SAINT MANCUS OF THE MALHAVOC!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

My guild wanted to transfer. I QQ’d a lot over transferring. I miss Errawen, Hammy, Slim and Mich!

I rolling with a different guild right now though >.> so I’m staying with them and JQ for now.

Well I am on BG now. If you are on blue map this reset, we might be on opposite sides :P

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

I would like to thank JQ for this awesome match up, and TC as always. Sorry for ruining your yak parade, but we will do it again next time. =P

We in FA had a great time. Our NA was solid this week! I hope JQ, and the rest of the T1 servers realize this. And for anybody considering transferring, FA is looking for more coverage to match up against these T1 and T2 servers.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I had some epic fights against HOPE. If you aren’t the best on FA, you guys have gotta be one of the top guilds

HOPE is awesome! That is the thing about FA, we all are, its sorta our thing. We lack the numbers, but have just enough to stay ranked 6…

We were glad to finally fight a Tier 1 server, its been a long time. BG dropped down awhile back and we fought them…it was fun.

I can understand you guys being happy to fight us down here though, I know the skill lag can be frustrating up there.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Thanks TC and FA for the amazingly fun week. I found myself running home from work to log into WvW again! No hacks, no chest thumping, no angry forum posts. Just good fun and great battles.

Respect goes out to both servers for coming out every day and fighting hard. I know its frustrating to log in and be like “time to build a wp again” but nobody stopped fighting and trying. I would love to see FA get some of thier time zones filled and have this match up every week. Tonight at 9 I will be hoping to see another TC/FA/JQ week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Fun match up. Nice not to be up against people we outnumber, even if they have a different prime.

The one thing I will miss the most about this match up: Having dynasty warriors style duels with Sfeeeee, the [Ge] commander in the middle of 1000 AOEs from both sides that last for 30 seconds.
Which commander will die first?

Fun times in EB vs Ge this week, I missed my home-map.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

TC and FA don’t leave us!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I’ll miss you JQ!

Come visit soon!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

I’ll miss you JQ!

Come visit soon!

Same here. Come back soon. FA and TC class acts all the way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

The countdown is getting closer..

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Hey guys…we are getting ready to get underway with the 1v1 tourney!

Check it out!

http://www.twitch.tv/captainquenta

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Well I am on BG now. If you are on blue map this reset, we might be on opposite sides :P

Sionn/Frozzyn moved to SoR. Achilles moved from SoS to JQ as well. Shall we have a ex-SoS server duel?

Maguuma
#allisvain