7/19 Maguuma/Crystal Desert/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Saiyr – empty your kitten inbox so I can message you!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

Thanks for the fights last night, it seems like we were all wrecking everybody else’s borderlands. I look forward to fights that aren’t affected by skill lag.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Come on Crystal Desert, expecting you guys to actually win this.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Hey guys! FKVA has been having a really great time with the new match up. I just put together a clip of our first day but I wasn’t sure which soundtrack best fits, so lets take a poll!!!

Here is video one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUG_L2NgY6c

And Video two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ASihfeh474

See you all on the field!

Video two is excellent! His skills really are pretty sub-par 1v1. I don’t know why he talks so much kitten.

Obviously his self-worth is tied so heavily to this video game. His tears and rage posts taste so good, nonetheless.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Who ever that ranger from LOOTs was, feel bad needing to bring more people to fight me.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Come on Crystal Desert, expecting you guys to actually win this.

lol

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Hey guys! FKVA has been having a really great time with the new match up. I just put together a clip of our first day but I wasn’t sure which soundtrack best fits, so lets take a poll!!!

Here is video one:

And Video two:

ROFL. 10/10

lol @ FKVA guild from CD. their thief gets kitten on by me so they chase me halfway across the map with 3 people. bad guild, i’ll beat any of them in a 1v1 all day if any want to step up.

Take a breather dude. It’s only a game. No need to be so upset.

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Here is video one:

And Video two:

Why are you beating up Tukuku?

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

lol I see Mag is a fan of open forum QQ. Makes sense given their play on the field so far.

Is that why TDS + whatever died at our SW camp over and over until they all left the map once they had no siege? I see.

Hmm , what made you think he’s from TDS right away?..i dont see him putting a forums tag..neither said hes from TDS or that atleast he reps it , im sensing a grudge, please atleast get ur kittenty facts right lol , besides the last time you couldnt take SW with ur 30 ppl after that many tries , we had the outnumbered buff and i think it was barely 20ppl on the whole map , so grats..if ur talking about siege getting put in a camp to counter, you did the same thing when we wiped you at NW tower..3 warbanners for the lord and you had to put down an ac

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

lol I see Mag is a fan of open forum QQ. Makes sense given their play on the field so far.

Is that why TDS + whatever died at our SW camp over and over until they all left the map once they had no siege? I see.

Hmm , what made you think he’s from TDS right away?..i dont see him putting a forums tag..neither said hes from TDS or that atleast he reps it , im sensing a grudge, please atleast get ur kittenty facts right lol , besides the last time you couldnt take SW with ur 30 ppl after that many tries , we had the outnumbered buff and i think it was barely 20ppl on the whole map , so grats..if ur talking about siege getting put in a camp to counter, you did the same thing when we wiped you at NW tower..3 warbanners for the lord and you had to put down an ac

thats cool when does TDS want to GvG?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

oh wait you changed the subject? oh now we gotta talk about it…what happened in NW tower when you guys put an AC down ? tell me a pug freaked out and he put it down on an accident

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

oh wait you changed the subject? oh now we gotta talk about it…what happened in NW tower when you guys put an AC down ? tell me a pug freaked out and he put it down on an accident

Happens more often than you think.

What I think he’s getting at, is words mean nothing. Bring the fight.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

kyra pls

imy

ummm transfer back pls !!!!

alt account will not cut it

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

what ? Do PvF’er from mag knows that the words mean nothing ? you are saying the total opposite of what you guys have been doing , im waiting for 10pages, peace.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Thanks for the duel on your BL [DERP] Ranger. Sorry to dip right after beating you. It was pretty close and you deserved a rematch. Especially after the multiple interferences on our side.

However, I do have a beer fest to attend. Priorities!

Catch ya out there.

~Cricket, the little engi.

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

what ? Do PvF’er from mag knows that the words mean nothing ? you are saying the total opposite of what you guys have been doing , im waiting for 10pages, peace.

Thas was my second post in the thread. Stop generalizing.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

For someone complaining about a server needing attention you sure do post a lot, grandpa

You don’t remember our agreement. I give you the attention you desperately need you give lootbags all week.

By the way, that agreement was called off after you told someone you were old enough to be someone’s grandpa. I don’t need the attention of old men, that’s creepy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Well, this is what fairweathers do to our server. Dropping siege everywhere when we have serious battle, wasting supply, dropping golems off cliffs… Karma train ruined Maguuma. Maguuma is dead.
Rip o7

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

You forgot about the idiot in the omega golem hitting the wall of Garrison. :T

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

You forgot about the idiot in the omega golem hitting the wall of Garrison. :T

Yeah. It was some kittened uplevel too. Sad day for Mag =/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Mags don’t do PvF. We all know Yak’s are the ones with the best forum warriors. *nods

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

greetings Calvin lovely to have u join us on every mag matchup thread ever!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

D$RP accepting all GvGs by the way. Who wants to step up !?!?!?

Didn’t NS sweep all of Mag in GvG last week???

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I think just DORP and PYRO, but what’s wrong with losing a GVG to a very skilled guild? Saying a guild from another server just beat someone who you won’t GVG against isn’t really an insult.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

NS is a good guild, looking forward to fighting them again.

They aren’t in this tier though, so hoping some other guilds can~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

[DERP] has been beaten by [Agg] and [NS]. I’m okay with that. I don’t want it to happen again, but even if it did, I’d probably still be okay with that.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Uploaded some video’s of the reset from [DERP]‘s point of view. It might be a bit sloppy because I wasn’t in they’re TS/Mumble so I never really knew what was going on but still lots of fun.

Had more video to look threw in the three hours I played then I did the whole week playing against DB.

Part 1 – http://youtu.be/gyFjuHY2xOQ

Part 2 – http://youtu.be/V-EebtjK_Qc

[Ark]Noober

(edited by x per fection x.2096)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Mags don’t do PvF. We all know Yak’s are the ones with the best forum warriors. *nods

Well we’re working our egos up to it. What I’ve learned in these threads, anyone who beats you is good, but anyone you can beat is garbage, whether single person or guild level. A position which is pretty much the height of narcissism.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Well we’re working our egos up to it. What I’ve learned in these threads, anyone who beats you is good, but anyone you can beat is garbage, whether single person or guild level. A position which is pretty much the height of narcissism.

It’s almost like the PvF is a means to an end. :shh:

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Uploaded some video’s of the reset from [DERP]‘s point of view. It might be a bit sloppy because I wasn’t in they’re TS/Mumble so I never really knew what was going on but still lots of fun.

Had more video to look threw in the three hours I played then I did the whole week playing against DB.

i watched the first video , really good fights.. i was hoping you complete the windmill fight after you wiped YB , our zerg was just there..that was fun too

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

i watched the first video , really good fights.. i was hoping you complete the windmill fight after you wiped YB , our zerg was just there..that was fun too

I would of added the rest but you engaged and then we went down the hill and once we got back to the top of the hill you were gone, i’ll add it if you want.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

CD off hours crew seems a bit underwhelming vs the past so far. Was expecting a bit more since CD handled Emery fairly easily, and Emery won this tier vs Yaks and KN.

I see a lot of people grabbing vista’s and skill points for us (YB) though, so our new people participation is also up.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

I would of added the rest but you engaged and then we went down the hill and once we got back to the top of the hill you were gone, i’ll add it if you want.

we fought you guys there , you were behind the windmill, we split into two groups you were fighting the other one and we went from behind you guys lost some and went down to hill , i wanted to review it though if you can put it in another vid and pm it to me

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

we fought you guys there , you were behind the windmill, we split into two groups you were fighting the other one and we went from behind you guys lost some and went down to hill , i wanted to review it though if you can put it in another vid and pm it to me

http://youtu.be/DTFvSF88QIg

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Do you have a 30 gigabit upspeed?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

if only he would turn off screen shake

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

What’s that? I live in Nova Scotia, we get 5 up and 40 down. Strong

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

What’s that? I live in Nova Scotia, we get 5 up and 40 down. Strong

I have 100 up and 100 down, and I can’t get stuff onto youtube as fast as you can, haha. You have some kind of voodoo compression, then.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

did you end up making it to reset paralalala

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

did you end up making it to reset paralalala

Yeah, for a little bit. I had to get up early that next morning, so I took off around midnight.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Just in case you were wondering, Kyra.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/acff081fc3791e1356f2449ee90490a0/tumblr_mq9goxeIyQ1sucqbso1_500.gif

You have this to look forward to.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

Just in case you were wondering, Kyra.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/acff081fc3791e1356f2449ee90490a0/tumblr_mq9goxeIyQ1sucqbso1_500.gif

You have this to look forward to.

omg stop what if they fix it before I get back I never got to say goodbye

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Jeez, get Maguuma in a favorable matchup and the forum trolls disappear. Guess they’re only poor-weather trollers.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Maguuma is showing their class again – spamming emotes over corpses and setting up 2 ac’s directly behind the gate to North camp in our BL, and waiting with a semi-Zerg for people to come out of the gate – i know you are taking pride in being the server with the lowest reputation and worst manners, but your cheap tricks and low class behaviour are getting old.

Oh, did you notice no one from the other servers bothers to talk to you in this thread? Probably not.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Oh, did you notice no one from the other servers bothers to talk to you in this thread? Probably not.

wat

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Maguuma is showing their class again – spamming emotes over corpses and setting up 2 ac’s directly behind the gate to North camp in our BL, and waiting with a semi-Zerg for people to come out of the gate – i know you are taking pride in being the server with the lowest reputation and worst manners, but your cheap tricks and low class behaviour are getting old.

Don’t forget, this is a video game. Its not real life.

There is no such thing as reputation, manners, honor, pride or anything else. This is a fake online world where you do what you want when you want. If you get mad over it, you should stop playing.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Ahh, we are getting smashed on the score board and have a forum thread full of posts about how bad we are. Everything is back to normal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fabz.4736

fabz.4736

lol we actually put 10 flame rams down and it was 1 ballista at you portal in nn i was the guy on the ballista hitting you with a spread shot. so plz don’t get mad when you had to bring 20people to take out our semi-zerg (8-10 players)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Don’t forget, this is a video game. Its not real life.

WHAT!?!?