7/19 SBI-Kaineng-DH Part II

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Good times just now at NE tower in SBI BL…You guys just kept coming.

Was there for that one. I was one of the two who built the treb in the camp and the AC off the side of the wall to mess with ya. Great fight, the best of my night. Well fought! Tell the thief from Zzzz that he did a good job giving my friend and I a run for our money! Bravo!

Agreed on the best fight of the night. Yes, we kept trying to get our thieves out to get your siege down. That arrow cart from the back side of the tower was definitely the beginning of the end to our siege. We were mostly able to counter all of the trebs in some fashion or another, however, that AC from the back side took out some of our pivotal siege and then the constant trebbing and that last catapult you guys made finished off our siege. We weren’t sure on time but I think that fight lasted almost 45 minutes and was just a constant war zone….Kudos to all of you that were there.

I was taking video of the fight and it was hilarious by the end of the fight that both walls and the gate were down. About the only thing left of that tower was the supply depot and a bunch of dead soldiers. I felt like we did the best we could with the man power we had and on supply management.

I wish more fights could be this much fun. Even though you guys won and we lost I would fight that losing battle every time for the amount of fun we had doing it.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

It really seems to me Darkhaven just lost all of their moxie that they had last week. Granted they got away with a lot of 2v1ing sbi with kaineng, and kaineng with SBI, and now that they can’t do this their PPT evaported. We also got confused and found ourselves owning Darkhaven borderlands on more than one occasion.:

Attachments:

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Only 2 pages? Where’s the drama?

We killed it this week. And although there’s good fun in this match up I do hope next reset will not be the same match up. I fear that if we get stuck in this match up to long our skills will deteriorate due to the lack there of from DH, and the minimal amount left in Kaineng.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Grade: B- for trying to create your own drama. That high of a grade only because people will take the bait.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

Thank you. Though I am sure I deserve a B+… who’s taking second place? Will it be DH or Kaineng. Fight to the very end! Or you can always 2 v 1 us and keep us ticking under 100 while you share the rest of the points… though it’s pretty late now. You’ve only got 2 days to determine your fate. In the end though we will manipulate the outcome… just cuz we can.

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Anyone for fight club this week? I will keep asking until someone shows up since I think we are still waiting on Reikou to fight torrid….I need to experience this SBI & Kaineng skill first hand b/c I sure haven’t seen it on the battlefield. Well, except for the great fight at the NE tower last night in SBI borderlands, however, we were slightly (/sarcasm) outnumbered. All this talk of skill and I’ve only seen one creative thing from you guys once. That’s hardly grounds to consider yourself better than DH.

The only way we [PD] can get a half way decent fight is to take your structures and then defend them. Otherwise you all tend to run away from us at first sight unless the numbers are grossly in your favor. However, it’s funny how far each of your servers’ zergs will chase one person around the map. Taking a structure doesn’t always seen to work either. For instance, last night after we were pushed out of the NE tower we relocated to the south east….you guys made one decent size push (walls were down and we were getting trebbed) and got slaughtered. After 15 to 20 minutes waiting on you to come back we got bored and most of us logged out. Seems like unless there is a crazy zerg (mad skills) for you guys that outnumber us 2 to 1 we [PD] tend to be able to do what we want.

How’s my grade for this post?

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

Top notch you’ve earned a well deserved A-. It has high potential to induce some healthy raging. I shall not reply to this nonsense though, you hold your server in high regard, and I commend you for doing so. Alas, I also feel sorry for you. It is not healthy to put so much faith in a lost cause.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Chubb, where and when do you want to do a fight club?

I don’t have much play time these week but could probably do evenings server time the next two days.

I’ve run into the same issue with DH and KN, where they run if it’s an even fight although haven’t seen your guild tag so that will be refreshing.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Way too long, word limit exceeded. -10% for an A-.

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

We are looking for KN or DH guilds are interested in GvG on Asia Time Zone. (+9)
We would like to play 15 vs 15.
Please send mail in GW2.

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

I don’t have much play time these week but could probably do evenings server time the next two days.

I’ve run into the same issue with DH and KN, where they run if it’s an even fight although haven’t seen your guild tag so that will be refreshing.

Torrid is normally online before me and can coordinate some fights. I know some of the guys have been doing some 5v5 in the past but normally there isn’t a consistent GvG to sustain a 15 v 15. I doubt even my guild gets 15 reps at fight club and we love dueling. To answer a time, I’m normally online around 9:30PM EST or 6:30 Server time and will be ready to duel shortly after that.

SBI BL for fight club this week by the windmill. I’ll be available tonight and tomorrow night for duels and maybe even some GvG if we can get enough representation.

Three good contacts other than myself for getting people to show are nessuno.1253, Melodey.4652, and torridstoic.7492. One of us should be online to get this show on the road.

I hope we get a good turnout….fight club can be some of the best times and learning experiences.

in Match-ups

thel.5423

Torrid is normally online before me and can coordinate some fights. I know some of the guys have been doing some 5v5 in the past but normally there isn’t a consistent GvG to sustain a 15 v 15. I doubt even my guild gets 15 reps at fight club and we love dueling. To answer a time, I’m normally online around 9:30PM EST or 6:30 Server time and will be ready to duel shortly after that.

SBI BL for fight club this week by the windmill. I’ll be available tonight and tomorrow night for duels and maybe even some GvG if we can get enough representation.

Three good contacts other than myself for getting people to show are nessuno.1253, Melodey.4652, and torridstoic.7492. One of us should be online to get this show on the road.

I hope we get a good turnout….fight club can be some of the best times and learning experiences.

Fantastic, I’ll send you a PM when I get on, likely around 8pm server time.

Also, I don’t want to get your hopes up on 5v5s since I can’t remember the last time I was able to get 5 SBI folks to come to fight night. It’ll likely be 2-4 people.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Our commander got confused and thought the DH borderlands were the Kaineng borderlands so he took everything

LOL that’s very impressive. Where is DH this week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Anyone for fight club this week? I will keep asking until someone shows up since I think we are still waiting on Reikou to fight torrid….I need to experience this SBI & Kaineng skill first hand b/c I sure haven’t seen it on the battlefield. Well, except for the great fight at the NE tower last night in SBI borderlands, however, we were slightly (/sarcasm) outnumbered. All this talk of skill and I’ve only seen one creative thing from you guys once. That’s hardly grounds to consider yourself better than DH.

The only way we [PD] can get a half way decent fight is to take your structures and then defend them. Otherwise you all tend to run away from us at first sight unless the numbers are grossly in your favor. However, it’s funny how far each of your servers’ zergs will chase one person around the map. Taking a structure doesn’t always seen to work either. For instance, last night after we were pushed out of the NE tower we relocated to the south east….you guys made one decent size push (walls were down and we were getting trebbed) and got slaughtered. After 15 to 20 minutes waiting on you to come back we got bored and most of us logged out. Seems like unless there is a crazy zerg (mad skills) for you guys that outnumber us 2 to 1 we [PD] tend to be able to do what we want.

I see these kinds of post every week, from every server including my own. It’s very easy to judge a server when you’re on the other end doing the killing.

Everyone is pretty opinionated about their server being the best and the others being garbage.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loren Michael.7891

Loren Michael.7891

Was there for that one. I was one of the two who built the treb in the camp and the AC off the side of the wall to mess with ya. Great fight, the best of my night. Well fought! Tell the thief from Zzzz that he did a good job giving my friend and I a run for our money! Bravo!

Agreed on the best fight of the night. Yes, we kept trying to get our thieves out to get your siege down. That arrow cart from the back side of the tower was definitely the beginning of the end to our siege. We were mostly able to counter all of the trebs in some fashion or another, however, that AC from the back side took out some of our pivotal siege and then the constant trebbing and that last catapult you guys made finished off our siege. We weren’t sure on time but I think that fight lasted almost 45 minutes and was just a constant war zone….Kudos to all of you that were there.

I was taking video of the fight and it was hilarious by the end of the fight that both walls and the gate were down. About the only thing left of that tower was the supply depot and a bunch of dead soldiers. I felt like we did the best we could with the man power we had and on supply management.

I wish more fights could be this much fun. Even though you guys won and we lost I would fight that losing battle every time for the amount of fun we had doing it.

When we want something, we want something! I noticed right afterwards that you had sent someone to lock the Garri WP, that would have changed the battle had it been done earlier. Next time… next time…

I’d love to see the video, even if you dub out the comms. Will you let me know in a PM if you upload it somewhere?

Good luck with the rest of the week. We’re on the edge of our seats waiting to see who’s gonna pull into second. This is a matchup I’ve enjoyed! Maybe we’ll see you again on Friday night!

Marcus Dairy / Loren Michael
Guild Leader of [KT] Knights Templar
www.knights-templar.com/www.stormbluffisle.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

It really seems to me Darkhaven just lost all of their moxie that they had last week. Granted they got away with a lot of 2v1ing sbi with kaineng, and kaineng with SBI, and now that they can’t do this their PPT evaported. We also got confused and found ourselves owning Darkhaven borderlands on more than one occasion.:

not sure if you realized that DH doesnt wvw when new pve content releases. thats why you have a 20k lead this week. its been a very well known fact since the announcement of the bi-weekly content updates for living story bs.

so, gg?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It is surprising to me that DH drops off more due to PvE updates than SBI. I had figured SBI had the greater PvE population somehow.

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

We probably would’ve held alot longer if you wasn’t for you two. We didnt see that coming.

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Yeah, new content is so frustrating for DH WvW-er’s. We lose too many people.

Kain, of course you took our BL, it was about 1:30 am PST (server time) and that’s when most of us log off. You had a huge zerg with golems take Hills, Bay and then I am sure Garri too (I had to go to bed, kid gets up early), and there were maybe 10-15 of us. Not much we can do. Ah well, we have still had a good time fighting this week, see you on the field!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Well i can’t do anything in EB because SBI has a zerg spawn killing us.. Not cool.

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

Loren Michael.7891

It is surprising to me that DH drops off more due to PvE updates than SBI. I had figured SBI had the greater PvE population somehow.

We have that reputation, yes, but we also have a strong core of passionate and dedicated soldiers who continue to bring the fight to the battlefield regardless of other content. We are not to be underestimated! (Anyone want to come and join our forces? We’re having a night of all lady commanders leading the maps next week, so if that piques your interest, come on over!)

(edited by Loren Michael.7891)

in Match-ups

thel.5423

We have that reputation, yes, but we also have a strong core of passionate and dedicated fighters who continue to bring the fight to the battlefield regardless of other content. We are not to be underestimated! (Anyone want to come and join our forces? We’re having a night of all lady commanders leading the maps next week, so if that piques your interest, come on over!)

Are we getting Pepper to tag up??

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

Loren Michael.7891

We have that reputation, yes, but we also have a strong core of passionate and dedicated fighters who continue to bring the fight to the battlefield regardless of other content. We are not to be underestimated! (Anyone want to come and join our forces? We’re having a night of all lady commanders leading the maps next week, so if that piques your interest, come on over!)

Are we getting Pepper to tag up??

She has to work But I’m anticipating a brief cameo from Commander Istaea!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Why are DH and Kaineng thieves and rangers so scared to 1v1 these days? It makes me sad. =(

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Why are DH and Kaineng thieves and rangers so scared to 1v1 these days? It makes me sad. =(

That’s too bad you are sad. We just haven’t met in the battlefield then. I always 1v1 when it’s in front of me.

I’ll be in WvW sometime after I get my dailies and those new achievement points.

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Loren I’ll def pm you when I get the vid done. I’m out of town Fri sat and sun and the weekend is when I do my editing. I’ll see what I can do next week.

Good luck all…if the fake wvwers are doing their pve whatever that is then lets get some epic fights the rest of the week. Seriously, that ne tower fight was the best group fighting we’ve seen since this matchup started. I got faith in you guys to bring it now. Don’t disappoint me baby!

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Fantastic, I’ll send you a PM when I get on, likely around 8pm server time.

Also, I don’t want to get your hopes up on 5v5s since I can’t remember the last time I was able to get 5 SBI folks to come to fight night. It’ll likely be 2-4 people.

No worries bro. It’s all good fun as long as fights are happening. Come by yourself and hit me up with a whisper you don’t have to have numbers. That’s just a bonus.

in Match-ups

Loren Michael.7891

O.O get outta my tower, Togo! we’re comin for ya!

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

1v1. In WvW. Dodge more.

Still waiting on that whisper.

I’ve been told that you’re too scared to actually fight me after the last time I kittenkicked you 1v1 in the field. Of course, I don’t believe that, but here I am online after 6pm pacific and I still haven’t been whispered by you. If I’m online at all tomorrow, it will be early, so this is probably your last chance to protect what little is left of your name.

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

We have that reputation, yes, but we also have a strong core of passionate and dedicated soldiers who continue to bring the fight to the battlefield regardless of other content.

DH doesnt really have that accept for a handful of the rag tag few that wvw as close to 24/7 as we possibly can.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

That’s too bad you are sad. We just haven’t met in the battlefield then. I always 1v1 when it’s in front of me.

I’ll be in WvW sometime after I get my dailies and those new achievement points.

Well I’m at work now atm, but I should be on Friday all day!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

I’m not particularly keen on being outzerged by repeat offenders.

Again my offer still stands. “skill,” really shouldn’t matter be it in the mists or in WvW anyway would it?

After all we are talking about skill in PvP and not the ability to 5v1 someone… right..?

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I think this pretty much speaks for itself. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see this happen, I guess you’ll just have to whisper him yourself.

I call this “dodgeball.jpg”

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

(edited by torridstoic.7492)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Thanks to the new achievement points…..sigh

I don’t think we even had enough players to cover all those, and unfortunately no opposing team came to the NE door of Garri that night.

Attachments:

[Abys]

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Thel – thx for the duels tonight.

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

the most burning question i have this week is “why does my character make such an awful rez face?”

Attachments:

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

That’s because SBI pvers are hardcore. They’ve already finished the content. I’ve had a friend from SoR guest over and say wow your PvE has zergs. SoR PvE is a ghost town lol.

Did anybody else notice that fight clubs are always picked on SBI BL? There must be a passive special attraction about us you cannot ignore…

Come join the SBI community!

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Shout out to the Mesmer at north camp in DH BL….I think you were KO guild…Nice fight! You are good enough to not run with a zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TranscendentAxel.5179

TranscendentAxel.5179

So let me get this straight. You guys in DHBL at Godsword got bored, used supplies, and built ballistas;all around the camp. It was random, yet fun at the same time.

Attachments:

Commander Imperial Kyubey | TranscendentAxel
Proud member of [CNB] Guardian | Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

So let me get this straight. You guys in DHBL at Godsword got bored, used supplies, and built ballistas;all around the camp. It was random, yet fun at the same time.

We have a perpetual troll who is leveling his character/getting wxp by building dozens of ballistas using camp and keep supply. At least this time they sort of came in handy. :P

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I wonder if thats where Zen’s been. He/She hasn’t been on our borderlands that much lately. Zen used to be a guaranteed commander each time I went into WvW in the evenings (U.S. eastern time), but I rarely see him/her anymore.

And it seems we’ve probably given up for now, till reset anyways, looking at the live wvw map.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

And it seems we’ve probably given up for now, till reset anyways, looking at the live wvw map.

Nah, that’s just due to a coverage difference between us and the other two servers. It has been happening pretty much every day. You can also look at Kaineng’s previous matches and see their point spikes at ~6am in those too.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I think this pretty much speaks for itself. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see this happen, I guess you’ll just have to whisper him yourself.

I call this “dodgeball.jpg”

Wow that’s kind of embarrassing

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Nah, that’s just due to a coverage difference between us and the other two servers. It has been happening pretty much every day. You can also look at Kaineng’s previous matches and see their point spikes at ~6am in those too.

Yeah, Kain does come on during that time. But last week DH seemed to have some sort of European force. You’d take all our stuff during that Prime Time. And we’d have to take it all back at NA Prime Time.

And I too was surprised that you all had more of a drop off from the new PvE content that we did – shocked actually.

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It took us a while to get out PPT stabilized last night. Unfortunately, it cost us second place and probably the match. :*( Too bad.

love,

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Torrid and Reiko. Duel once in spvp and once in WVW behind a windmill. Problem solved for both of you.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Torrid and Reiko. Duel once in spvp and once in WVW behind a windmill. Problem solved for both of you.

Different rulesets. The challenge and the insults are associated with performance in WvW so the duel should be in WvW. I’m surprised one of these guys is chickening out so publicly.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

I fail to see the difference. In spvp you have a normalized version of gear so that everyone is on equal footing. And there are no consumables. This would take away any excuses. You can get 5v1’d in spvp and you can get 5+v1’d in WvW. Thus bring us back to player ability vs player ability as per the “I’m better than you” origination of this banter.

Care to enlighten me on what the difference would be?

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Obviously, a representative from KN needs to ref/take video so we have an impartial judge

(edited by Ceres.4569)

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

I fail to see the difference. In spvp you have a normalized version of gear so that everyone is on equal footing. And there are no consumables. This would take away any excuses. You can get 5v1’d in spvp and you can get 5+v1’d in WvW. Thus bring us back to player ability vs player ability as per the “I’m better than you” origination of this banter.

Care to enlighten me on what the difference would be?

Certain abilities perform differently in sPvP than they do in WvW, additionally certain gear setups aren’t available in sPvP. For instance, my guardian gear setup isn’t available in sPvP so when I’m in there I have to play differently with regards to timing. I essentially lose at least some measure of experience since the vast majority of my gaming time is played with different parameters.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)