7/26 BG/SoR/TC

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

While the BG NA force is focusing on that PPT, they are getting wrecked in the open field.

I won’t go as far as saying wrecked, you act as if SoR never wipes in open field and your so superior. I have seen SoR guilds of all sorts run from fights, I have seen SoR guilds hide in there towers. You are no different then any other groups out there. If your out numbered you run, it happens every night.

Hmm, let’s start with <insert random servers guild>, <insert random servers guild>, and most of all, the vaunted <insert random servers guild> – all have been wiped, countless times in open field and have run from fights, as well…..oh my, wait for those forum warriors to refute this one……

FTFY

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

(edited by Cosmic.2150)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I haven’t read this entire thread (my condolences if you have), but may I ask what is going on with SoR? Is your population shrinking or something? Is Blackgate now the most stacked NA server? I could care less about the point tick and who wins week to week, what I want are competitive opponents. I don’t really want to be on the most stacked server in the game.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: InWhySee.2097

InWhySee.2097

The 3 toughest guilds to fight in NA are oh so hated by their enemies.

Who would have thought…

Funny how the three toughest guilds in EU are the most respected by their enemies and others, including here on NA.

Wonder how they made that happen. Hrm.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Who would have thought…

Funny how the three toughest guilds in EU are the most respected by their enemies and others, including here on NA.

+1

L’enfer, c’est les autres

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmablah.4531

Karmablah.4531

Somebody should challenge KH to a 20v20 next week on wednesday at 8:30PM PST if we’re in the same matchup. Staying up an extra hour or so isn’t that hard!

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I haven’t read this entire thread (my condolences if you have), but may I ask what is going on with SoR? Is your population shrinking or something? Is Blackgate now the most stacked NA server? I could care less about the point tick and who wins week to week, what I want are competitive opponents. I don’t really want to be on the most stacked server in the game.

BG is doing what JQ did back in the day of their dominance as their SEA timezone literally had free reign.

I recall what used to be close scores going into the school/work week ended with a 15k ppt advantage overnight as Waha’s SEA crew overran the zones.

It’s a 24/7 matchup, kudos to BG for their present run but as everyone here knows who has been on T1 for a long time, things can switch quickly as I for one never expected JQ’s present status as they were literally riding high with morale just a couple months ago.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

BG is doing what JQ did back in the day of their dominance as their SEA timezone literally had free reign.

I recall what used to be close scores going into the school/work week ended with a 15k ppt advantage overnight as Waha’s SEA crew overran the zones.

It’s a 24/7 matchup, kudos to BG for their present run but as everyone here knows who has been on T1 for a long time, things can switch quickly as I for one never expected JQ’s present status as they were literally riding high with morale just a couple months ago.

This. You can only win for so many weeks before people start getting bored and leaving for a better challenge. Happened to HoD, SoS and JQ. Will happen to BG eventually.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Boulderbolg,

I’ve been checking with the SEA and OCN guilds, the WvW folks are still out there, (although I am in Asian Prime I pop into NA & OCN). SOR SEA still fields 1.5-1.9 maps (from Feb 2013) and we still fight as strategically as we can in our time zone. I don’t have all the data on BG population so I can’t comment.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

IRON doesn’t play for ppt guys.

-goes back into wvw, sees IRON zerg golem rushing everything-

…I think I need new glasses.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

So few weeks ago, Waha said he’s going to break SOR’s moral.
I think its working and without Waha being in the match.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

This. You can only win for so many weeks before people start getting bored and leaving for a better challenge. Happened to HoD, SoS and JQ. Will happen to BG eventually.

The relationship between SoR and BG is special though. There is some serious hatred between the two servers and I think it motivates a lot of players on both sides to keep playing even when there’s nothing left to win.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello HollyMolla,

I really hate to be a spelling kitten but I am a parent so I hope you don’t take this personally, it’s “morale” not “moral”.

Morale is ok, and no we are not in training like last week. If you need to verify, there are folks who left SOR for BG and pop into our teamspeak from time to time, do ask them. Israel for one has been on both servers. As I said earlier, the numbers are still there for Oceanic and SEA, though small they are fighting tooth and nail for every inch of ground taken by BG.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Ah… this explains our EU players’ requests to not recruit more EU guilds.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG Line up tonight

• LIVE STREAM
  • [ESOL] vs. [EP] 6PM server
  • [ESOL] vs. [HL] 7PM server
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

SOR’s Morale is still high, and always finding ways to have fun, no matter if we win or lose.

To thos who complains or come to the forums from any server, to cry about emote spamming . If you world gets SO rocked by someone in a game typing /laugh,
or w/e, i think u need a break from gaming.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Hello HollyMolla,

I really hate to be a spelling kitten but I am a parent so I hope you don’t take this personally, it’s “morale” not “moral”.

Perhaps he was talking about SoR`s chastity

L’enfer, c’est les autres

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Waha did say that but what it really did was kitten off some of JQ’s wvw focused guilds as Waha was focused on a personal server vendetta instead of looking at the bigger picture for his server. It resulted in several JQ guilds transferring off. Don’t think he expected that…

Far as morale, Waha’s JQ force had a huge SEA presence, this none of us can deny. JQ’s presence in T1 when Waha was playing for points kept BG’s SEA semi in check. Now that their sole big competition has dropped down tiers they are allowed to do what they do and kudos for BG SEA team for taking advantage of that.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

ANNOUNCEMENT
The dolyak parade will be held in 1 hour on SORBL. We will meet by the windmill by south camp. Please come out and have some fun, and meet new people!

If you come and need tonics, let a DOLY member know!

Update: may get delayed a bit to accommodate the GvG going on.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Waha did say that but what it really did was kitten off some of JQ’s wvw focused guilds as Waha was focused on a personal server vendetta instead of looking at the bigger picture for his server. It resulted in several JQ guilds transferring off. Don’t think he expected that…

Far as morale, Waha’s JQ force had a huge SEA presence, this none of us can deny. JQ’s presence in T1 when Waha was playing for points kept BG’s SEA semi in check. Now that their sole big competition has dropped down tiers they are allowed to do what they do and kudos for BG SEA team for taking advantage of that.

Waha has always had a strong force and he has a very good relationship with some SoR leaders from what I hear. I doubt it had any impact on SoR’s morale, and once the post leaked from internal boards to these boards, if anything, it probably just got SoR’s SEA even more stubborn. A few of the recent SoR guilds came to SoR for that very reason, just to fight the challenge Waha and some of the BG guilds bring because there will always be opponents.

SoR has always been an underdog server and wins don’t mean anything, in it’s entire history it has 10 wins to it’s name to 22 losses. SoR isn’t going anywhere, neither are the guilds. Only thing any opponent of SoR can expect is good fights when there are players, for those of you who don’t see any SoR, then there just aren’t enough players on during that timezone(or at least not enough to go through all the BLs, enjoy(or don’t) the PvD.

Either way, great matchup this week. TC it’s always a pleasure and honor when we fight you guys, and BG, we’ll see you next week as always.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

I think you have this partially, but from my perspective it was the SoR AND JQ SEA presence that kept BG in check. BG can apparently field more maps then either SoR or JQ could alone, but SoR+JQ could give them a challenge during this time, preventing them from simply running over empty/low coverage maps. Now that only SoR SEA (sub-2 maps fielded) is there, BG can do as they please on the uncovered maps, and our awesome SEA guys just can’t be everywhere at once.

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

SOR’s Morale is still high, and always finding ways to have fun, no matter if we win or lose.

To thos who complains or come to the forums from any server, to cry about emote spamming . If you world gets SO rocked by someone in a game typing /laugh,

I think people should be happy that all anyone can do in this game is emote. In Aion people could actually talk to one another and no one ever had anything nice to say.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I think people should be happy that all anyone can do in this game is emote. In Aion people could actually talk to one another and no one ever had anything nice to say.

exactly dude. I have seen it first hand in other games where 1 side talking to the other, and both insulting/bullying The kitten out of each other. An emote is nothing in comparison

MOM HE /laughed at me!!!
MOM HE /sit on my FACE!!!!
MOM HE /waved at me from a tower wall

OMG THE HURT!!

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Please do not make up this stuff. The WvW focused guilds that left did not leave for that reason.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Indeed. I suggest those players need thicker skin for MMO’s. Toughen yourself up and play WOW on a populated pvp server for a week and get spawn camped for hours or spam /emoted, haha. And GW2 players get kitten over emotes in this game? hehe

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Who would have thought…

LOL! Good point and very accurate.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Please do not make up this stuff. The WvW focused guilds that left did not leave for that reason.

Guess it depends on your sources. I still keep in contact with a few JQ’ers that were previously on SOR as they transferred off when JQ was riding the high train. Couple guilds were calling for help when their homeland structure was being heavily aggroed on teamspeak and Waha grew a deaf ear as he focusing SOR for his personal vendetta to port back and help. Some grew frustrated and decided to transfer off as this had been happening for weeks on end.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

3 JQ guilds transferred and it had nothing to do with our Sea time. This statement is false.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Rawnoodles.1398

ESOL GVG

• * Our current stream is laggy so we have an alternative*
  • LINK HERE
" Latest Video "

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Guess it depends on your sources. I still keep in contact with a few JQ’ers that were previously on SOR as they transferred off when JQ was riding the high train. Couple guilds were calling for help when their homeland structure was being heavily aggroed on teamspeak and Waha grew a deaf ear as he focusing SOR for his personal vendetta to port back and help. Some grew frustrated and decided to transfer off as this had been happening for weeks on end.

I assure you my sources are better than your sources on my server.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

The relationship between SoR and BG is special though. There is some serious hatred between the two servers and I think it motivates a lot of players on both sides to keep playing even when there’s nothing left to win.

Yeah, I’ll vouch for this. We have a love/hate relationship with SoR. Either way we love to hate them and hate to love them. LOL

Moderator, please gemme a chuckle for once.

btw, BG luv our moderators and wanna to recruit more. “Just a little chuckle?”

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

In a bid to win an argument in this forum I have devised a cunning algorithm

time zone / off peak x ppt + open field – bags + 2v1 x out numbered / exploiting + training – world cup day/leap year + arrowcart – choke / pug – lag= WvW answer to everything

[MERC] Gallimar

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hugable.7160

Hugable.7160

And to You too NYS guild

Thank you for teaching us.

First match was nuts for us as all when down within 1 min or else but as the match progress we really learn and adapt as a guild and survice longer.

As this is [INVC] first guild vs guild run and all the guildies truly enjoy it yes we lost the entire match. We look forward to another matchup in the near future.

Thanks to all NYS guildies last night.

Nice match with [INVC] tonight and cant wait for the match with [awe] tmr.
NYS is looking for GvG during SEA prime time,
feel free to contact me if u are interested in it.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Rawnoodles.1398

Good fight Everything Purple [EP]

We enjoyed the tought fight you gave us today! We are looking forward to rematch once our new members settle in!~

" Latest Video "

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Please stick to blob zerging BT, you have to be able to kill us if you wanna crash a gvg. Thanks for the bags!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

oh man thx for the add footage while we gvg

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

The after party of the yak parade!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

the perception of reality

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

None of the servers you mentioned broke up because they were winning… The drama fairy hit both HoD and SoS (and SBI). In fact the time in which guilds left JQ were in a period where JQ was either 2nd or 3rd place.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

the perception of reality

yes it must be. lol

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

a map zerg while we are gvging. yes it must be reality.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Thank you all for coming out to the dolyak parade! I was so glad to see so many people from all 3 servers!

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhilBrank.4965

PhilBrank.4965

Untagged, 25-30 people. Quite a map zerg.

I think we all got some good footage and the fights were amazing tonight! Thanks everybody.

Tsorin – Warrior [RET]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Stop calling zergs “map zergs”; you don’t know how many they have on the map firstly and secondly 3 people on a map can be called a map zerg if you have 3 people on the map. This applies to everyone, especially my servermates.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

None of the servers you mentioned broke up because they were winning… The drama fairy hit both HoD and SoS (and SBI). In fact the time in which guilds left JQ were in a period where JQ was either 2nd or 3rd place.

The TA guilds left HoD and PRX left SoS due to drama? News to me

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Untagged, 25-30 people. Quite a map zerg.

I think we all got some good footage and the fights were amazing tonight! Thanks everybody.

Upload it! If we could get you guys to stop porting, we may actually get a GvG out of you guys. Whats the score atm? 5-0 TW? I’m couting all the times you guys ported as wins btw.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Thank you all for coming out to the dolyak parade! I was so glad to see so many people from all 3 servers!

:D
You should have seen the yak tail following out. Went on for aggggggggges. I had to go back to normal to use my speed buffs to catch up to the front!

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

28 people is now a map zerg, who knew.
notice all the green names as well (i count 7), you know the ones not in BT.

As opposed to all of SoR. couldnt get a good screen shot since they wouldnt all fit in one shot

Attachments:

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

(edited by MrLT.6028)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

The TA guilds left HoD and PRX left SoS due to drama? News to me

The drama regarding HoD’s collapse is well documented. The point I was making was that every server that fell in ranks in a similar fashion fell as a result of guild politics rather than hundred of people unanimously deciding that winning was boring.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

:D
You should have seen the yak tail following out. Went on for aggggggggges. I had to go back to normal to use my speed buffs to catch up to the front!

Best part was when we hit north camp. There was a collective groan at the sight of the SoR zerg sitting up there. But instead of attacking us they all turned into dolyaks and charged with us! Was a nice change compared to FA.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Oh man that fight with RE and TW on the bridge at south camp was sick

It got real zergy after that tho

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood