7/26 : BP / Kain/ NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Nice fights with the BS guild in our BL flipping camps, that cond necro is nasty.

Thanks that was me.

Had to focus you first every time cause your durations were insane. I was the ninja looking ranger that took a while to kill. Was a bit more fun when I had a couple more with me to even the numbers out. Still were some good fights. I’ll keep my eyes out for you. ;3

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanctus.3725

Sanctus.3725

Greetings fellow rivals from Northern Shiverpeaks and Kaineng

I am a small representative from Borlis Pass from the guild [EDGE] part of a Collaboration of Guilds (C.O.G) which host to around 14 guilds within our community, and I wish to congratulate your effort and determination in our match up.

We understand that the match up is alittle one sided with us having superior numbers at the current moment, but we sincerely wish to extend our warmest regards to both your servers as we completely understand how you feel, as we have been on the receiving end of this type of match up as well, we hope there is no hard feelings as it is the luck of the draw on how our servers face off each other in the resets.

As such, we are extending our invitation to any guild from NSP and Kaineng that wish to consider a transfer over to Borlis Pass as well, we are a growing and friendly community and we would love to entertain any questions you might have if you do entertain a consideration to move here to our community.

Our server is very much alive and active in the WvW scene, with many large guilds leading the charge and small to medium sized guilds working in unison on the battlefield to achieve great feats, you will find that every guild no matter how small or how large is appreciated and treasured within our community. We also have had a host of transferred guilds from over servers before and we are very accepting to any who made the hard decision to transfer over here.

We of Borlis Pass, treasure independence and freedom above all else, and every guild and their opinion is respected, we have a very open door policy and we practice unity and harmony above all else. We do debate and sometimes with heated passion over the forums but you will find that at the end of the day, there is great joy to see the progress from our debates and the teamwork we pour to each other. There is a degree of trust and understanding within our community that we all want to grow, develop and succeed.

Please feel free to pm me here for additional information OR come visit the official Borlis Pass Community Forums, and start a thread there to enquire about us more if you have any intention of transferring. Be it a single roamer or a guild to a massive exodus, we wish to foster new bonds of friendship and comradity.

FORUMS: borlis.org

Archmenus
EDGE – Marshall / Founder / Strategist
Level 80 – Guardian / Engineer / Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

I am a small representative from Borlis Pass from the guild [EDGE] part of a Collaboration of Guilds (C.O.G) which host to around 14 guilds within our community, and I wish to congratulate your effort and determination in our match up.

We understand that the match up is alittle one sided with us having superior numbers at the current moment, but we sincerely wish to extend our warmest regards to both your servers as we completely understand how you feel, as we have been on the receiving end of this type of match up as well, we hope there is no hard feelings as it is the luck of the draw on how our servers face off each other in the resets.

As such, we are extending our invitation to any guild from NSP and Kaineng that wish to consider a transfer over to Borlis Pass as well, we are a growing and friendly community and we would love to entertain any questions you might have if you do entertain a consideration to move here to our community.

Our server is very much alive and active in the WvW scene, with many large guilds leading the charge and small to medium sized guilds working in unison on the battlefield to achieve great feats, you will find that every guild no matter how small or how large is appreciated and treasured within our community. We also have had a host of transferred guilds from over servers before and we are very accepting to any who made the hard decision to transfer over here.

We of Borlis Pass, treasure independence and freedom above all else, and every guild and their opinion is respected, we have a very open door policy and we practice unity and harmony above all else. We do debate and sometimes with heated passion over the forums but you will find that at the end of the day, there is great joy to see the progress from our debates and the teamwork we pour to each other. There is a degree of trust and understanding within our community that we all want to grow, develop and succeed.

Please feel free to pm me here for additional information OR come visit the official Borlis Pass Community Forums, and start a thread there to enquire about us more if you have any intention of transferring. Be it a single roamer or a guild to a massive exodus, we wish to foster new bonds of friendship and comradity.

Would be awesome to have all my old fellow NSP’ers by my side on BP.
All who i know from NSP that have came to Borlis including myself haven’t regretted it one bit. It is pretty much the same as NSP, but just fills in the WvW gaps that it had.

Some of you over there deffs deserve better! But keep fighting

Northern Pass? ;x

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

While I respect your server a great deal and have friends on it, I will take it upon myself to respond to you post here, (as I seem to be the lone forum warrior from NSP, lol).

I think I can speak for most of NSP when I say this, but higher tiers are not for us, not at all. We thrive in a tier where roamers and small man teams can make the difference between winning and losing (whatever that means, as there is absolutely zero rewards for “winning” other than moving up tiers and being even more outnumbered). The people and guilds from NSP have been loyal to the server and really come together to have fun and win the hard fights. It has been said time and time again around our server that those here love it here. I tend to be one of those that roam with a small group and look for even or slightly uneven fights. A small man in our world is 2-6, in yours it’s 10-20. Not wrong, not right, just different. We have our zergs here as well and have worked hard to get more organized to accomplish objectives, but there will always be players here that enjoy the open world PvP that can be had. Can’t really have that in the higher tiers unless you run a 10-15 man group.

I still have enjoyed this week, but mostly because of some old familiar faces I get a chance to spike. It’s gonna be a rough week for us and you will find a server that will still fight against you everyday.

With that being said there is a recruitment thread on the forums you are free to use.

Also if you are from BP and hate running in a 20 man zergball and want more of a challenge when your small group is outnumbered, consider your new home to be NSP! We value loyalty and you will never be punished!

(Those that know me will get the humor in that). Much love BP, gl moving forward for you guys!

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: agentmooncat.5134

agentmooncat.5134

Sigh- from a person who plays in a group of 10-15, if we start to get fair weathers and move into T3 and above, I will probably transfer. Fighting servers like SoS and CD was miserable. The mega zergs and lag was dumb and those servers claim that they are small in comparison to their competition. Let me give a counter offer to arch’s post. Of you are a karma train PUG player or just want to see 60v60 run through eachother until all the red is gone, then save yourself the trouble and just transfer to T3 and above .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Splt just transferred to BP, we is tired of farming their glass zergs 4 free badges.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Arch honestly we don’t need anymore, as others have said fighting SoS was god awful and CD was only partially better, I as well
Am happy in the tier we are in and don’t wish to move up anymore, kain and NSP both have guilds that enjoy their servers and should stay on them

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Arch honestly we don’t need anymore, as others have said fighting SoS was god awful and CD was only partially better, I as well
Am happy in the tier we are in and don’t wish to move up anymore, kain and NSP both have guilds that enjoy their servers and should stay on them

This.

We won’t turn people away, but openly recruiting within the matchup could bring forth a lot of bad blood…

Please understand that one person’s voice does not echo completely through the community, and that those of us that aren’t as loud as the others, though we would welcome you with open arms, would not actively ‘poach’ your community members.

We have a great community here on Borlis Pass, as I’m sure you do on your respective servers as well.

Sincerely,
Evaaaaa!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

…..As such, we are extending our invitation to any guild from NSP and Kaineng that wish to consider a transfer over to Borlis Pass as well, we are a growing and friendly community and we would love to entertain any questions you might have if you do entertain a consideration to move here to our community……

VERY bad form recruiting. NSP is one of the best servers to play in. Awesome and thriving community in both WvW and PvE, and extremely close knit. Transferring over to BP to me would only mean leaving behind one of the best communities I’ve ever been apart of, and losing a huge part of what makes WvW fun: that I actually make a difference regardless where I play, and I play with great players who value that….

…very dissappointed that you’re openly recruiting here. Glad to see your fellow servermates not condoning this.

All who i know from NSP that have came to Borlis including myself haven’t regretted it one bit. It is pretty much the same as NSP, but just fills in the WvW gaps that it had.

Northern Pass? ;x

Why would we downgrade? I understand why some people transferred off, but leaving NSP for BP in my eyes is a downgrade. I would leave a very close and awesome community for one that I may or may not get along with….as well as leaving our thriving and energetic PvE community…..

I’m happy you guys are happy on BP now, but I would never think about transferring to BP now, especially with as zergy of a server it is. It’s insulting to insinuate that “we deserve better.” Well, I believe I have it. And a lot of us on NSP believe that too.

(edited by gladiator.5367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

…..As such, we are extending our invitation to any guild from NSP and Kaineng that wish to consider a transfer over to Borlis Pass as well, we are a growing and friendly community and we would love to entertain any questions you might have if you do entertain a consideration to move here to our community……

VERY bad form recruiting. NSP is one of the best servers to play in. Awesome and thriving community in both WvW and PvE, and extremely close knit. Transferring over to BP to me would only mean leaving behind one of the best communities I’ve ever been apart of, and losing a huge part of what makes WvW fun: that I actually make a difference regardless where I play, and I play with great players who value that….

…very dissappointed that you’re openly recruiting here. Glad to see your fellow servermates not condoning this.

Northern Pass? ;x

Why would we downgrade? I understand why some people transferred off, but leaving NSP for BP in my eyes is a downgrade. I would leave a very close and awesome community for one that I may or may not get along with….as well as leaving our thriving and energetic PvE community…..

I’m happy you guys are happy on BP now, but I would never think about transferring to BP now, especially with as zergy of a server it is. It’s insulting to insinuate that “we deserve better.” Well, I believe I have it. And a lot of us on NSP believe that too.

That’s just your opinion. For all I know NSP is a terrible server in WvW who can’t siege for kitten. I know you guys are terrible at defense and are only good at building treb to hit SM. This is what I see. But this is my opinion.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Let the forum wars begin once more!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

LOL yeah that’ll do it.

Whispers with meat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

NSP, i miss you.

<insert “Baby come back” song here>

I’m not even sure thats the correct tittle. And yes im too lazy to look it up and attach.

Rob you need to forum war more.

K.

-Noche

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Northern Pass? ;x

That’s just your opinion. For all I know NSP is a terrible server in WvW who can’t siege for kitten. I know you guys are terrible at defense and are only good at building treb to hit SM. This is what I see. But this is my opinion.

Kinda hard to siege when we are faced with 30 here on one side and 30 on the other and we have no WP’s, no supplies and if we run a supply train we lose everything in the process. Not making excuses, but when you go into a matchup fully supplied and have those numbers, really hard to compete with that. Just be fair about what you say. We can defend 1 1/2 maps, but this week really only one map. Easy to trash us on NSP for technique or placement, but you defend a 30 man BP golem rush with 10 people and 0 supplies. Easy to talk like that when you have the manpower, but that is just my opinion and observation. And yes those trebs are really good huh? Honestly haven’t been in EB all week so I wouldn’t know. We had a great force in our BL on Reset night. Other than that, not many. <STACK> <PUSH> :-)

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Northern Pass? ;x

Kinda hard to siege when we are faced with 30 here on one side and 30 on the other and we have no WP’s, no supplies and if we run a supply train we lose everything in the process. Not making excuses, but when you go into a matchup fully supplied and have those numbers, really hard to compete with that. Just be fair about what you say. We can defend 1 1/2 maps, but this week really only one map. Easy to trash us on NSP for technique or placement, but you defend a 30 man BP golem rush with 10 people and 0 supplies. Easy to talk like that when you have the manpower, but that is just my opinion and observation. And yes those trebs are really good huh? Honestly haven’t been in EB all week so I wouldn’t know. We had a great force in our BL on Reset night. Other than that, not many. <STACK> <PUSH> :-)

We were in a similar position in the upper tiers against SoS and CD’s night crew. We knew how to siege despite being outnumbered 8:1. And I’m serious, we had 8 people and they had 80. It took them several hours to finally break down our keeps and that’s something we can live with.

But for you guys it’s different. You lose keeps to 20 people who come on the map to do the breakout. Lol.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

to all NSPs in NSP borderland in like the past 2hrs. You guys are better than BP thats for sure but still you guys seem to be so squishy, i wonder if pugs wear PVT on NSP but it felt like paper!

I had so much fun tho!

from the little CNB Havoc Squad.

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

to all NSPs in NSP borderland in like the past 2hrs. You guys are better than BP thats for sure but still you guys seem to be so squishy, i wonder if pugs wear PVT on NSP but it felt like paper!

I had so much fun tho!

from the little CNB Havoc Squad.

Was alot of fun with you guys too. That choke at Lake was brutal for a couple of pushes. Nice defense.

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Northern Pass? ;x

We were in a similar position in the upper tiers against SoS and CD’s night crew. We knew how to siege despite being outnumbered 8:1. And I’m serious, we had 8 people and they had 80. It took them several hours to finally break down our keeps and that’s something we can live with.

But for you guys it’s different. You lose keeps to 20 people who come on the map to do the breakout. Lol.

Impressive with no supplies. ;-) BP and Kaineng have made sure either we are upgrading from paper with 0 supplies or they are paper. I am not debating we can learn alot from you guys, just don’t appreciate your insinuations of us being a poor server. Btw when our BL turned blue how many NSP were there? (I wasn’t on but I assume not many, could be wrong tho)

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Northern Pass? ;x

Impressive with no supplies. ;-) BP and Kaineng have made sure either we are upgrading from paper with 0 supplies or they are paper. I am not debating we can learn alot from you guys, just don’t appreciate your insinuations of us being a poor server. Btw when our BL turned blue how many NSP were there? (I wasn’t on but I assume not many, could be wrong tho)

As I said it was my opinion so don’t take it so personally.

And there were enough to build a couple of ACs and repel us.

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Ouch BP is better than this, Stop trying to recruit from servers we are facing….show them some respect.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

I’m really surprised on BP’s numbers. Although you guys are pretty kitten squishy. Perhaps try getting some tankyness and you guys can get much further since you have the numbers and coverage. NSP you guys lack numbers but seem to be better organized then BP (: Keep up the good work, don’t let being outnumbered ruin your fun just farm the squishy’s!

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I’m really surprised on BP’s numbers. Although you guys are pretty kitten squishy. Perhaps try getting some tankyness and you guys can get much further since you have the numbers and coverage. NSP you guys lack numbers but seem to be better organized then BP (: Keep up the good work, don’t let being outnumbered ruin your fun just farm the squishy’s!

You sure you are in the same match as the rest of us? Kain is such a non factor for a mid ranked server that we are actually as a server bothering to go after NSP after ignoring them last mach-up. Easiest week in months. Thankfully NSP has some skill groups to provide a challenge after chasing down Doom.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

(edited by airstu.2579)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fathom.5684

Fathom.5684

Kain have squishy players, NSP have squishy players, BP have squishy players, all servers have squishy players. My point here.

Attachments:

Fathomn – Borlis Pass (Commander)
Collegium Mae Requlae Maea -Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Most pick up players are squishy. Try when all the people coming at you are wearing the same guild tag.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

NSP you guys lack numbers but seem to be better organized then BP (: Keep up the good work, don’t let being outnumbered ruin your fun just farm the squishy’s!

Aww, one bad server complimenting another bad server. So cute.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

i dont get this forum warriors from lower tier. when KN says that you are squishy, it is based upon past experiences facing other tiers. KN has been in T2 tops and for sure its hardcore WvWvWers can notice the difference of tanky and squishy based on the people they faced.

When KN says BP is squishy, that means BP is squishy, period. Take it as something to improve upon. LOL.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

Daww, BP is so cute on the forums!

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

i dont get this forum warriors from lower tier. when KN says that you are squishy, it is based upon past experiences facing other tiers. KN has been in T2 tops and for sure its hardcore WvWvWers can notice the difference of tanky and squishy based on the people they faced.

When KN says BP is squishy, that means BP is squishy, period. Take it as something to improve upon. LOL.

Everyone, let’s take this moment and take note of what this guy just said.

All of BP is squishy.

He based this statement on the grounds that Kaineng has been to tier 2 and is therefore (more) knowledgeable in WvW.

First of all, you’re not in tier 2 anymore, which means one of two things.
1) All your numbers are on vacation/fairweathering/not playing
2) They bandwagoned off your server; which I should add they bandwagoned on your server in the first place

Second, you’re getting crushed by said squishy server because of what, we have more numbers? I’m sorry our numbers are too bad for your overly intelligent WvW core. If they were as smart as you say, then why can 5 people from BP flip your upgraded bay. Why can we hide mesmers in your bay in (literally) the open. So please, I think this tier 2 server needs some time to reorganize itself.

Finally, just because BP is in tier 4/5 does not automatically make us idiots. We know the difference between squishy and not squishy. I know people from AR who can WvW better than your ridiculous server.

Also, I’m not sure if you’ve been in the upper tiers but you don’t win based on skill there, you win based on coverage and numbers. So please get your facts straight before you make irrational claims.

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, I submit to you that BP should not look up upon Kaineng because of past experiences.

I rest my case.

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

CNB has been in T8 and rose with the bandwagoners to T2 and still in KN while the server is gravitating towards its natural tier. of course i have to trust their word for it. when they say something is squishy, it is based upon open field battles that they encounter, for Sano Sazo, their guild leader and commander is an open field battle/GvG guy. So most likely squishy has something to do with zerg strength. Squishy means easily demolished. Weak. Etc. Not dumb and stupid nor idiots.

And when it is referred to BP, it probably means the Vanguard zerg/the strongest Zerg that you can field in reset time or what not. or with reference to CNB, prolly it is most of the BP zergs that they encountered. For during the reset time you can easily gauge zerg strength for resets are weekends and thats the primetime to show of server zerg strength.

Again, squishy doesn’t mean idiots/dumb/etc. you said that. squishy means easily downed, demolished etc. And good news, WvWvW is not always open field fights and last time i check, BP is leading the PPT game.

That’s just my opinion. it is best to wait for their opinion and don’t be contented with what i said.

Peace.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Yep, I’m sure I’m on the right matchup. Not sure why your all acting kitten. MOST of the groups of BP we ran into either ran when even numbers…and we chased them across the map just to wipe them, or we were wiping you and you brought in massive numbers tripling us just to take care of us. I’m not trying to boast, just saying a lot of people I’ve seen are soft. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mean everyone on your server so take a chill pill (: For example [DR] guild (: You guys are organized and a blast to face. Not sure why your so defensive it was a simple comment. Did I say you lack skill? Knowledge? Nope. My guild and I have been on Kaineng since launch. We were in running in T8 and here running in T2. So we have seen A LOT of formations. You can call our server bad all you want. This server has heard it all before especially with the kittens we had who transferred to this server. They outnumbered many servers and tried to talk big the whole time. Pretty sure Kaineng is immune to any insults. We are now one of the most respectful servers on the forum if you haven’t noticed. If you took my comment as an insult you should really open your eyes, not every server is here to play forum warriors. I like trading helpful advice. In fact at one point we my guild were the target of helpful advice. We took that advice and bettered ourselves. So Sorry if you felt I was insulting you, but it was not my intention what so ever. The fact is you outnumber us and NSP by a lot. Oh well, I know. I’m not QQing about it. I don’t expect you to have half your server sit in LA so its “fair”… Just recognizing the few Ive seen on NSP who gave us a better fight them some of your massive groups on BP. :/

Oh on the note anyone who would like to set up a GvG this week contact me in game! [CNB] is always looking for good fights to learn from and improve My in game name is Its Nyx Bro …. MAIL ME IN GAME Keep up the fun this week best of luck to all servers

<3 Nyx

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanctus.3725

Sanctus.3725

Dear Kaineng and NSP

I think this has taken a very horrible turn for the worst, what was intended as a sincere extension of friendship has mutated into an undercurrent of accusations and trolling comments.

I thank NSP and Kaineng for speaking your thoughts on your community, it is very nice to see a community bond that is loyal and strong, it will strengthen your resolve when facing down opponents on the field.

I do not believe that the voice of one or two individuals will speak on behalf of the server, that goes to every server, BP, Kaineng and NSP. Some of us here at BP would love to extend our invitation to develop new friendships and bonds, and some of us here at BP disagree with the idea of openly recruiting. Some at NSP would like the idea of moving to a new home and starting fresh, and some remain loyal to the cause, and that goes the same from Kaineng. Everyone is entitled to their own freedom and choice, it is up to their guild to consider the available option and decide for themselves.

I must address that similar to freedom of choice, is the freedom of prespective, there will be some that considers fighting your servers as an unequal match, but then, there will be some that will consider fighting your servers a welcome challenge to train and prepare ourselves in adapting to what your server can provide us with. We have noticed that NSP has now played more defensively on the field and we are very glad that you can provide us the opportunity to test our offensive strength, we have noticed Kaineng’s skill groups that can test our open field combat. Every server will have weaknesses, but we should refrain from chest thumping, and work to foster a diplomatic relationship between servers.

I truly respect the opinions provided here, but as it stands, the invitation is still open to ANY NSP or Kaineng guilds that wishes to entertain the idea of transferring over. I do not believe any community has the right to police or abstain their guilds from making the choice to transfer. Be it the reason, there should not be any attempt to force guilds into staying, that in itself, is stupid.

We do recognize however the ability to influence guilds to stay, and we understand that from both NSP and Kaineng that influencing your guilds with your patriotic views on your server might be a positive step to keeping them, however do note that it might be viewed as arrogance as well.

There is sincerely no point to go into history to find out why 2 NSP guilds had transferred over already from a close knitted community like NSP, nor is there any point to call each other bad servers, let us bury this.

We hope that this forum message is echoed through your servers, as a freedom, and not policed as an act of treason.

Archmenus
EDGE – Marshall / Founder / Strategist
Level 80 – Guardian / Engineer / Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: agentmooncat.5134

agentmooncat.5134

good lord people…

anyways – i’m a noob at posting on the forum and I cant figure out how to embed video. I don’t want to post links because when people watch from a phone it always looks better when embedded…

test 3 I guess =/

playing around Bay in NSP BL on reset – the FBA + vH + pugs were roaming so it was hectic and very enjoyable. I made this video for the HK guild on BP – I don’t know them very well but they were everywhere we were that night and helped us out of some trouble spots =) the last fight was an attempt to take down one of NSP small man skill groups… you guys are uber .

Got it – just have to stop trying to link from my phone
I have enjoyed the fights so far. Kain will actually come out and fight with less than 20 people had a good skirmish with [BMS]? Might be wrong about the tag. They brought five and we had 4 (5 later) and it was good fun

(edited by agentmooncat.5134)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

TO XQCX FROM CNB

Belle fight les gars en face de la tour!

aussi sous l’eau on a eu ben du fun! J’espere qu’on vas vous revoir plus souvant !!

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Dear Kaineng and NSP

I think this has taken a very horrible turn for the worst, what was intended as a sincere extension of friendship has mutated into an undercurrent of accusations and trolling comments.

I thank NSP and Kaineng for speaking your thoughts on your community, it is very nice to see a community bond that is loyal and strong, it will strengthen your resolve when facing down opponents on the field.

I do not believe that the voice of one or two individuals will speak on behalf of the server, that goes to every server, BP, Kaineng and NSP. Some of us here at BP would love to extend our invitation to develop new friendships and bonds, and some of us here at BP disagree with the idea of openly recruiting. Some at NSP would like the idea of moving to a new home and starting fresh, and some remain loyal to the cause, and that goes the same from Kaineng. Everyone is entitled to their own freedom and choice, it is up to their guild to consider the available option and decide for themselves.

I must address that similar to freedom of choice, is the freedom of prespective, there will be some that considers fighting your servers as an unequal match, but then, there will be some that will consider fighting your servers a welcome challenge to train and prepare ourselves in adapting to what your server can provide us with. We have noticed that NSP has now played more defensively on the field and we are very glad that you can provide us the opportunity to test our offensive strength, we have noticed Kaineng’s skill groups that can test our open field combat. Every server will have weaknesses, but we should refrain from chest thumping, and work to foster a diplomatic relationship between servers.

I truly respect the opinions provided here, but as it stands, the invitation is still open to ANY NSP or Kaineng guilds that wishes to entertain the idea of transferring over. I do not believe any community has the right to police or abstain their guilds from making the choice to transfer. Be it the reason, there should not be any attempt to force guilds into staying, that in itself, is stupid.

We do recognize however the ability to influence guilds to stay, and we understand that from both NSP and Kaineng that influencing your guilds with your patriotic views on your server might be a positive step to keeping them, however do note that it might be viewed as arrogance as well.

There is sincerely no point to go into history to find out why 2 NSP guilds had transferred over already from a close knitted community like NSP, nor is there any point to call each other bad servers, let us bury this.

We hope that this forum message is echoed through your servers, as a freedom, and not policed as an act of treason.

Oh God, just quit while you’re ahead. PLEASE. I’m begging you!

Again, to both servers – he does NOT speak for Borlis as a whole…

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

Every server is going to have squishy or bad players. (Not saying squishy is bad, Just pointing this out) I’ve fought players from both Kaineng and NSP that I was able to down in less than 2-3 seconds. (I’m a necromancer). And i’m sure that other servers were able to do it to some of our players too. Its not something that offense should be taken from.
Its not referring to the whole server as obviously the whole server isn’t going to be squishy.

Ekonai

(edited by Fizwitz.8240)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

NSP you guys lack numbers but seem to be better organized then BP (: Keep up the good work, don’t let being outnumbered ruin your fun just farm the squishy’s!

Did you just call my server bad?

Just finished the Bifrost.
I’ll be back into WvW tomorrow. And I was also in Greece last time our servers fought.

Maybe you have forgotten what actually occurs with the morning force on NSP. I’ll be interested to see the outcome. We’re used to playing against larger crews.

@Noodica
I suppose its time to see if BP’s zerg really has been bloated to obscene numbers.

P.S.
Don’t recruit on the matchup forums with a current matchup lol.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Me, personally, I’m not calling anyone bad – Borlis has probably wiped just as much as anyone else in this matchup. For some reason because we have a higher point score, people seem to think that we’re ‘better’.

If that were the case, we probably wouldn’t have had (at least) 2 (that I have participated in) Mexican standoffs with Kaineng.

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

NSP, i miss you.

I’m not even sure thats the correct tittle. And yes im too lazy to look it up and attach.

K.

-Noche

Will be stepping into WvW for the first time this week tomorrow. Been stuck in PvE and as such, havent been on the forums ;/
Actually did a dungeon run with an AR dude lel. He didn’t know what IoJ meant though sadly so I assume he wasn’t one of your WvW stock.

Hope we get matched up again soon! I’ve just gotta do a bit of karma farming till then c:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I’ll be back into WvW tomorrow. And I was also in Greece last time our servers fought.

Maybe you have forgotten what actually occurs with the morning force on NSP. I’ll be interested to see the outcome. We’re used to playing against larger crews.

Yeah you’re bad.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Yeah you’re bad.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yeah you’re bad.

LOL. You have me beat. I don’t know how to respond.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

NSP, i miss you.

K.

-Noche

Will be stepping into WvW for the first time this week tomorrow. Been stuck in PvE and as such, havent been on the forums ;/
Actually did a dungeon run with an AR dude lel. He didn’t know what IoJ meant though sadly so I assume he wasn’t one of your WvW stock.

Hope we get matched up again soon! I’ve just gotta do a bit of karma farming till then c:

Lel my guild is like, 80% Pvers and new players. Im currently trying to remake it and improve it by doing some pug training, better communication etc.

Kinda embarrasing he didnt know what Ioj ment lmfao. Can you remember his name so I can make fun of him? c:

I hope NSP is having fun on this match up, they’ll certainly do better with you participating bird.

Who’s this forum warr talking smack bout the less populated server in this match up? Lol.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Yeah you’re bad.

LOL. You have me beat. I don’t know how to respond.

Thats what will happen in WvW , when 30 Mooses flying kites trot past you.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Placentalicious.9453

Placentalicious.9453

Don’t forget that duels take place south of BLs, near the windmill.

[Ns] New school (Northern Shiverpeaks)
Gadlyn Euler (Engie), Sylvelf (Necro)
Bukke (Mesmer), Luna Constantine (Ranger)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Those on kaine and NSP zara can be at times a lil feisty. She has def been spending tooo much time with me and it has rubbed off on her. Il get her under control tho dw. its been a fun matchup so far I don’t think kaine or NSP suck lol. I hope the week to come brings more fun fights.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Kaineng is giving me that same kitteny and egotistical vibe they gave when they started their rise outa tier 8

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Kaineng is giving me that same kitteny and egotistical vibe they gave when they started their rise outa tier 8

Hrm, that’s how my interactions with BP have been this weekend. I would hope, though, that we both understand that it is not a universal assessment.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Kaineng Rise from T8 smack talk you might of gotten was not this Kaineng. Just so you know, that was bandwagoners who have bandwagoned on.

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Hrm, that’s how my interactions with BP have been this weekend. I would hope, though, that we both understand that it is not a universal assessment.

Shaka! Can you draw me a picture? ♥

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

MORE MORE MORE!!!!! LET THE FLAMES OF WAR CONSUME ALL OF YOU